Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,766 to 15,780 of 21048
-
04-11-12 09:03 #5283Senior Member

Posts: 299Emily
Damn. At least her death actually made the news. Where was she active? I don't remember seeing her face anywhere in my travels.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-12 08:12 #5282Senior Member

Posts: 108Last Tuesday around noon, was nice, hit the R. Figured it would be crawling considering how nice the weather was. Eventually picked up Michelle, WSW near Hollywood. Face / teeth a bit messed up, but she had a pretty amazing body with some tattoos. Very friendly, let me do what I wanted and was responsive. Would definitely repeat, forgot to grab her digits. If anyone has, would appreciate!
-
04-11-12 05:54 #5281Senior Member

Posts: 305Damn shame. Reading between the lines, it sounds like LE may already know who's behind it.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Continuing the HNN (Hood Network News) , the tranny that was murdered last week near 6 Mile apparently went by the name Coco.
Stay safe, guys. The violent crimes (or at least the ones that make TV, of course) bring the uncles out in force.
-
04-10-12 20:47 #5280Senior Member

Posts: 70Leo
Was stopped today for window tint on the R. Leo also stated that I could be stoppe because I was traveling in a well known drug and prostitution area. I stated I live in Detroit, and all of it is known for those drugs and prostitution LOL! But he just let me go, after checking all my info
-
04-10-12 15:55 #5279Senior Member

Posts: 145LEO on the R
Made a pass on my way North around noon and seen a few younger BSW's one was talking to a guy in later Burgundy SUV. A few minutes later when I came back thru a Black Suv was stopped by two Det and a blue car. Don't know if the BSW's were part of sting but didn't see them around.
Careful out there.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-12 11:56 #5278Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks, been with escorts from the two dead boards for a while now, thinking of broadening my horizons a bit again. Yeah, I got a real wakeup going into strip clubs a couple years ago, stopped going regularly when the no touch law came out, but that didn't last. And you're absolutely right, it's the dollar driving us, LEO, the girls, and the world.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-12 01:56 #5277Senior Member

Posts: 409EastSide on the G
Rolled through the G around 3ish this afternoon and came across a rather nice young looking BSW heading down that cut street between the G and 8 mile.
This girl looked rather clean and like she was built for a damn good time. Made contact and gave me a look that was all about bring it white boy. Unfortunately I was already on my way to a meeting that was of financial importance to me. I'll be looking for this one again.
-
04-09-12 18:40 #5276Senior Member

Posts: 409You've been out of the game longer than you think. That section of 8 mile has been pretty much dead for a long time now. Occasionally you might be lucky and come across a straggler in transit to somewhere else but those glory days you mentioned are long gone. Long time mongers might recall the "citizen patrols", that lasted all of about 3 weeks before the gangsta's convinced them it wasn't in their best interest. Also the supposed camera surveillance, no cameras were ever installed but I think the signs might still be up. LEO is ruthless along that stretch especially the Warren LEO. That combined with several other factors lead to the decline of SW's there. Mainly who was doing what where and when and where they are today.
Originally Posted by BlueNote13
[View Original Post]
How long have you lived in America? Because it's ALWAYS about the almighty dollar. If they really didn't want you to drink and drive they wouldn't build parking lots in front of bars.
-
04-09-12 17:36 #5275Senior Member

Posts: 207Saw about 6 tow trucks on R on my way home from work, approx 4pm. Watch out fellas.
-
04-09-12 13:21 #5274Regular Member

Posts: 28 Mile
Long time monger, just a lurker here, nice board though! While I haven't been hittin' the streets for a few years now, back when I was. 8 Mile between Gratiot and Groesbeck used to be a great area. Lots of girls and infrequent, highly visible Leo. Everyone knew it was going on, you'd cruise the avenue and then hit the side streets a block away. There was a little "community involvement" a few years back when the made a bunch of streets one way or no left turn, but after a while things were back to normal. Now it seems empty. Did the community force a better clean-up, or was there a huge LE push? What happened? I'm finding it hard to believe with all of Detroit's issues, and all the kids getting shot, there is such a large and well organized campaign against vice or sex issues. Or is it just a revenue generator for court costs and impounds?
-
04-09-12 11:49 #5273Senior Member

Posts: 155Amy / John R
I was actually running some errands way north of 8 Mile and saw little Amy heading north. Pulled on a side street for the scoop. She said she needed some cash for some food but probably for her habit. Donated. 20 plus tip for a nice slow BBBJ. Nice girl. It was nice to be able to find some relief out of the hood.
-
04-08-12 23:00 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 299Redhead
Where on the R did you see the redhead? If it was near the liquor store south of 8 Mile, that was likely Nikki, reviews of whom are available in recent posts here. I spotted another redhead closer to State Fair last week, with big sunglasses and what may have been a pretty face. Didn't get much of a look at the frame, since she had on some layers, but she may have been in decent shape. Never seen that one before.
Originally Posted by WillyWonka082
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-12 19:48 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 103Sandra on R
It was a weird day on the R. 1st I saw nothing, anywhere, so went for food (way out of neighborhood). Came back and it was srill dead. Found sandra on sidestreet. .3 for bbj and bls with pics & vid. When I dropped her off got digits, house phone I think. (can share with senior members who are active). Also saw a very good looking redhead. Seemed young (20?) and she was giving strong eye as I drove down R. She was pretty far away so maybe she wasnt good looking up close but anyone have info on her?
-
04-08-12 07:33 #5270Senior Member

Posts: 145Kim Again
I also had a good visit with Kim last week after spotting her on a side street. She also let me roam while using her talents for the Jackson, was very impressed with how clean she was. She is a smoker though but was kind enough to put it out, she did say she was trying to quit.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-12 01:08 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 65Please CC me on the "SHARE" list.
Hey Tongue, if she says its okay please include me on your "share list".
THanks. Good report.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






