Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,781 to 15,795 of 21048
-
04-06-12 13:05 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 249Kim
I picked up Kim on the ave Wednesday night. Decent enough looking, nothing spectacular about her, I don't look them in the eye too much because I don't wish to lose the image that I am imagining to keep me interested. So I do the cop check and she's got some nice boobs, so that's a plus. Lets me roam freely for a Jackson. Bbbjtccim, did an excellent job, and lincoln was added to the Jackson for performance. Quoted double Jackson for the upgrade. I am interested because while my fingers did the walking, they came back smelling like nothing but my fingers. Very clean if you ask me. When I verify the numbers, I will ask her if I can share.
Unless I missed it, I did a search for a previous kim review, and no such luck.
-
04-06-12 12:29 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 130That's good to hear. She may just be the genuinely nicest girl out there. An absolute sweetheart. A shame 6mos. Clean and right back at it.
Originally Posted by Mich Cl
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-12 09:06 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 270This is correct. She was visiting her Uncle Leo for 6 months. She got back last week. Her Uncle Leo fed her well, though. She's put on 30 pounds. Which she desperately needed. She looks much better with the weight.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-12 00:49 #5265Regular Member

Posts: 2Yep undercover uncle has had those for awhile now, I've mostly seen them used with drug task force but those old impalas are notorious for being LEO. Stay safe
-
04-05-12 20:53 #5264Senior Member

Posts: 438Kids are gettin gunned down like ducks, ederly being robbed beaten and raped, more dope houses than homeowners, but Detroit's finest be damned if you monger in THEIR town. Actual crime fighting is sooooooooooooo overrated nowadays.
Originally Posted by Mister Slate
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-12 20:47 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 112Also know as Johnny law.
Originally Posted by KraziSkier
[View Original Post]
5. 0.
Coppas.
The Fuzz.
One time.
Or police.
-
04-05-12 14:45 #5262Senior Member

Posts: 103A little help
I'm a bit new here I get most of the abb. But I'm trying figure out what uncle is.
-
04-05-12 12:17 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 130The girls know the most they will get is a loitering ticket. The mongers take all the risk. Other than recon, I think I'll avoid the are for awhile. Getting way too hot.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-12 11:02 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 356Hookers and dope is Detroit's largest GDP, it is the best commodity the city has to trade. If the the drug and prostitution trade was gone tomorrow can you imagine how much money would be lost for the city. There is no telling how much that puts into the local economy, myself in years past have given a lot to Detroit economy. Trickle down economics at its best
Originally Posted by Mister Slate
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-12 06:27 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 299Amber
I thought I saw Amber in her usual stroll just the other day. I may be confused, so if anyone knows differently please correct me.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-12 06:24 #5258Senior Member

Posts: 299Definitely a horse of a different color
No way could that be the same Rose I described. This has to be a Rose I've not met, although I look forward to finding her. Wasn't there a post awhile back about a lady near the bar (possibly named Rose) who had an unusually forward sales approach? Like reaching in through the monger's window and gripping his unit? She sounds like a fun lady.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-12 21:28 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 207Got followed today on R. Dark colored Impala I think, early 2000's. Had round tail lights. Followed from Nevada to 8 mile. Made a U-turn at the gas station at 8mile and headed back south. White guy, short haircut, looked like he was talking into a radio as he turned around. Watch out guys.
-
04-04-12 20:33 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 182The locations of dope houses are about as secret as MacDonalds. One of the simple proofs of the corruption of police departments is how simple it is to chase out drug traffic if they cared to. In order to function dope houses have to be known to a large number of addicts who are not the most reliable confidants. Any minimal police force that cares to chase them out of an area can easily do so by simply harrassing the customers (rarely needing to make arrests). I think most mongers comprehend how that would work. It's not a great mystery why things like SW's and dope houses seem to follow jurisdiction lines with great precision. For example the other side of 8mile may be only a few hundred feet away but it's another world in terms of these activities. Any activity that's as public as SW's or dope houses is effectively permitted by the police whatever show they make of "cracking down" on it for the rubes.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-12 17:54 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 36The R
Strolled through on my way back from a dream to see what was going on Wed afternoon (4ish). Finally spotted the redhead walking northbound just past state and I made sure she knew I was interested. I'm headed southbound and I want to make my turn around to scoop but I spot a marked leo so I continue down past seven and finally turn around to head back. By the time I get back past state, I spot the same marked LEO talking to the redhead from the passenger side window. Dang it! No scoop for me but from what I saw she is definitely scoop-able.
I also spotted the infamous green grand am previously on the way down but by the time I headed back it was gone from where I saw it and now roaming. So I go down and turn by the liquor store to make my way down south on the R again. I spotted a WSW, older looking, jet black hair past shoulders, huge nose walking towards a side street by the liquor store. Gave the look, not interested. Finally I make it back towards the R and I spot another marked LEO. I look down the R and the previous LEO is still talking to the redhead. I figured that's my que to roll out so headed towards six. On my way down I spotted a younger, dirty blonde WSW wearing a bluish dress and a jacket eating some chips down by Worcester. She gave the look as well but I wasn't trying to push my luck especially with the recent discovery nearby from the media reports.
One of these days I'm going to get the redhead. I just have to be patient. Be safe out there. The spot is hot!
-
04-04-12 10:16 #5254Senior Member

Posts: 107On the are
Yesterday morning hit the are around 10 ish saw niki out by lantz, another WSW just and of of her looked petite blond hair 40 ish had a grey hoddie on and 2 BSW one thick by the store and another tall skinney one down by 6 but I think that one is tv didn't get a good look but one hangs out their. Saw only one mark leo but a different color, (like a goldish silver color) don't know what city it was from did not look like the normal marked ones they were comming off rem onto the are but anyway stay safe brothers











Reply With Quote






