Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3360
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw Amber in her usual stroll just the other day. I may be confused, so if anyone knows differently please correct me.
    This is correct. She was visiting her Uncle Leo for 6 months. She got back last week. Her Uncle Leo fed her well, though. She's put on 30 pounds. Which she desperately needed. She looks much better with the weight.

  2. #3359
    Yep undercover uncle has had those for awhile now, I've mostly seen them used with drug task force but those old impalas are notorious for being LEO. Stay safe

  3. #3358
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    The locations of dope houses are about as secret as MacDonalds. One of the simple proofs of the corruption of police departments is how simple it is to chase out drug traffic if they cared to. In order to function dope houses have to be known to a large number of addicts who are not the most reliable confidants. Any minimal police force that cares to chase them out of an area can easily do so by simply harrassing the customers (rarely needing to make arrests). I think most mongers comprehend how that would work. It's not a great mystery why things like SW's and dope houses seem to follow jurisdiction lines with great precision. For example the other side of 8mile may be only a few hundred feet away but it's another world in terms of these activities. Any activity that's as public as SW's or dope houses is effectively permitted by the police whatever show they make of "cracking down" on it for the rubes.
    Kids are gettin gunned down like ducks, ederly being robbed beaten and raped, more dope houses than homeowners, but Detroit's finest be damned if you monger in THEIR town. Actual crime fighting is sooooooooooooo overrated nowadays.

  4. #3357
    Quote Originally Posted by KraziSkier  [View Original Post]
    I'm a bit new here I get most of the abb. But I'm trying figure out what uncle is.
    Also know as Johnny law.

    5. 0.

    Coppas.

    The Fuzz.

    One time.

    Or police.

  5. #3356

    A little help

    I'm a bit new here I get most of the abb. But I'm trying figure out what uncle is.

  6. #3355
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I was on the are talking to Nikki outside my van and my stomach dropped as my uncle pulled in off the road right behind me. I played cool and gave them a nod. They nodded back and kept rolling. I know better than to chat out in the open, but these girls don't seem to mind walking right up to you and talking (asking for shit). She told me just to go to her house, it's safe, etc.
    The girls know the most they will get is a loitering ticket. The mongers take all the risk. Other than recon, I think I'll avoid the are for awhile. Getting way too hot.

  7. #3354
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    The locations of dope houses are about as secret as MacDonalds. One of the simple proofs of the corruption of police departments is how simple it is to chase out drug traffic if they cared to. In order to function dope houses have to be known to a large number of addicts who are not the most reliable confidants. Any minimal police force that cares to chase them out of an area can easily do so by simply harassing the customers (rarely needing to make arrests). I think most mongers comprehend how that would work. It's not a great mystery why things like SW's and dope houses seem to follow jurisdiction lines with great precision. For example the other side of 8mile may be only a few hundred feet away but it's another world in terms of these activities. Any activity that's as public as SW's or dope houses is effectively permitted by the police whatever show they make of "cracking down" on it for the rubes.
    Hookers and dope is Detroit's largest GDP, it is the best commodity the city has to trade. If the the drug and prostitution trade was gone tomorrow can you imagine how much money would be lost for the city. There is no telling how much that puts into the local economy, myself in years past have given a lot to Detroit economy. Trickle down economics at its best

  8. #3353

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in at least 6 months. Don't know if she's retired, relocated, on on an extended stay at Uncle's place.
    I thought I saw Amber in her usual stroll just the other day. I may be confused, so if anyone knows differently please correct me.

  9. #3352

    Definitely a horse of a different color

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Two different Rose's I'm guessing. I gave someone this Rose's number awhile back. She's also about 5'6 I'm guessing and on the slender / average size.

    She hangs by the afore mentioned bar when she is out but she's not out that often. Claimed to have a regular day job and only did the stroll when she need the extra money. Sorry don't have her digits anymore, my old phone blew up on me a few months back and I lost years worth of numbers.
    No way could that be the same Rose I described. This has to be a Rose I've not met, although I look forward to finding her. Wasn't there a post awhile back about a lady near the bar (possibly named Rose) who had an unusually forward sales approach? Like reaching in through the monger's window and gripping his unit? She sounds like a fun lady.

  10. #3351
    Got followed today on R. Dark colored Impala I think, early 2000's. Had round tail lights. Followed from Nevada to 8 mile. Made a U-turn at the gas station at 8mile and headed back south. White guy, short haircut, looked like he was talking into a radio as he turned around. Watch out guys.

  11. #3350
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    The girls won't give up the houses, of course. They can get beat up or even killed over doing that. Some of them will give you up if they have to, though. Sorry.
    The locations of dope houses are about as secret as MacDonalds. One of the simple proofs of the corruption of police departments is how simple it is to chase out drug traffic if they cared to. In order to function dope houses have to be known to a large number of addicts who are not the most reliable confidants. Any minimal police force that cares to chase them out of an area can easily do so by simply harrassing the customers (rarely needing to make arrests). I think most mongers comprehend how that would work. It's not a great mystery why things like SW's and dope houses seem to follow jurisdiction lines with great precision. For example the other side of 8mile may be only a few hundred feet away but it's another world in terms of these activities. Any activity that's as public as SW's or dope houses is effectively permitted by the police whatever show they make of "cracking down" on it for the rubes.

  12. #3349

    The R

    Strolled through on my way back from a dream to see what was going on Wed afternoon (4ish). Finally spotted the redhead walking northbound just past state and I made sure she knew I was interested. I'm headed southbound and I want to make my turn around to scoop but I spot a marked leo so I continue down past seven and finally turn around to head back. By the time I get back past state, I spot the same marked LEO talking to the redhead from the passenger side window. Dang it! No scoop for me but from what I saw she is definitely scoop-able.

    I also spotted the infamous green grand am previously on the way down but by the time I headed back it was gone from where I saw it and now roaming. So I go down and turn by the liquor store to make my way down south on the R again. I spotted a WSW, older looking, jet black hair past shoulders, huge nose walking towards a side street by the liquor store. Gave the look, not interested. Finally I make it back towards the R and I spot another marked LEO. I look down the R and the previous LEO is still talking to the redhead. I figured that's my que to roll out so headed towards six. On my way down I spotted a younger, dirty blonde WSW wearing a bluish dress and a jacket eating some chips down by Worcester. She gave the look as well but I wasn't trying to push my luck especially with the recent discovery nearby from the media reports.

    One of these days I'm going to get the redhead. I just have to be patient. Be safe out there. The spot is hot!

  13. #3348

    On the are

    Yesterday morning hit the are around 10 ish saw niki out by lantz, another WSW just and of of her looked petite blond hair 40 ish had a grey hoddie on and 2 BSW one thick by the store and another tall skinney one down by 6 but I think that one is tv didn't get a good look but one hangs out their. Saw only one mark leo but a different color, (like a goldish silver color) don't know what city it was from did not look like the normal marked ones they were comming off rem onto the are but anyway stay safe brothers

  14. #3347
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    This Rose had long dark hair about mid back, she had all her teeth in the front (unless they were false) but she never took them out if they were. She smelled clean as in fresh out of the shower and had on clean clothes, wore glasses. Told me she was 45 but I guessed 50ish and she was in the Triangle on the same street as the bar! Could be the same one you know just all cleaned up?
    Two different Rose's I'm guessing. I gave someone this Rose's number awhile back. She's also about 5'6 I'm guessing and on the slender / average size.

    She hangs by the afore mentioned bar when she is out but she's not out that often. Claimed to have a regular day job and only did the stroll when she need the extra money. Sorry don't have her digits anymore, my old phone blew up on me a few months back and I lost years worth of numbers.

  15. #3346
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Rose in the Triangle or on Fenkell? The only Rose I know in that area is a nice lady, but wrecked. 50's-60 with black hair (usually tied up in a knot) and missing many teeth. Oral service is surprisingly good, but she looks (and smells) like a bag lady. This can't be the same Rose you found, so please let me know where to find the lady you described.
    This Rose had long dark hair about mid back, she had all her teeth in the front (unless they were false) but she never took them out if they were. She smelled clean as in fresh out of the shower and had on clean clothes, wore glasses. Told me she was 45 but I guessed 50ish and she was in the Triangle on the same street as the bar! Could be the same one you know just all cleaned up?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape