Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3366

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    It was a weird day on the R. 1st I saw nothing, anywhere, so went for food (way out of neighborhood). Came back and it was srill dead. Found sandra on sidestreet. .3 for bbj and bls with pics & vid. When I dropped her off got digits, house phone I think. (can share with senior members who are active). Also saw a very good looking redhead. Seemed young (20?) and she was giving strong eye as I drove down R. She was pretty far away so maybe she wasnt good looking up close but anyone have info on her?
    Where on the R did you see the redhead? If it was near the liquor store south of 8 Mile, that was likely Nikki, reviews of whom are available in recent posts here. I spotted another redhead closer to State Fair last week, with big sunglasses and what may have been a pretty face. Didn't get much of a look at the frame, since she had on some layers, but she may have been in decent shape. Never seen that one before.

  2. #3365

    Sandra on R

    It was a weird day on the R. 1st I saw nothing, anywhere, so went for food (way out of neighborhood). Came back and it was srill dead. Found sandra on sidestreet. .3 for bbj and bls with pics & vid. When I dropped her off got digits, house phone I think. (can share with senior members who are active). Also saw a very good looking redhead. Seemed young (20?) and she was giving strong eye as I drove down R. She was pretty far away so maybe she wasnt good looking up close but anyone have info on her?

  3. #3364

    Kim Again

    I also had a good visit with Kim last week after spotting her on a side street. She also let me roam while using her talents for the Jackson, was very impressed with how clean she was. She is a smoker though but was kind enough to put it out, she did say she was trying to quit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Kim on the ave Wednesday night. Decent enough looking, nothing spectacular about her, I don't look them in the eye too much because I don't wish to lose the image that I am imagining to keep me interested. So I do the cop check and she's got some nice boobs, so that's a plus. Lets me roam freely for a Jackson. Bbbjtccim, did an excellent job, and lincoln was added to the Jackson for performance. Quoted double Jackson for the upgrade. I am interested because while my fingers did the walking, they came back smelling like nothing but my fingers. Very clean if you ask me. When I verify the numbers, I will ask her if I can share.

    Unless I missed it, I did a search for a previous kim review, and no such luck.

  4. #3363

    Please CC me on the "SHARE" list.

    Hey Tongue, if she says its okay please include me on your "share list".

    THanks. Good report.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Kim on the ave Wednesday night. Decent enough looking, nothing spectacular about her, I don't look them in the eye too much because I don't wish to lose the image that I am imagining to keep me interested. So I do the cop check and she's got some nice boobs, so that's a plus. Lets me roam freely for a Jackson. Bbbjtccim, did an excellent job, and lincoln was added to the Jackson for performance. Quoted double Jackson for the upgrade. I am interested because while my fingers did the walking, they came back smelling like nothing but my fingers. Very clean if you ask me. When I verify the numbers, I will ask her if I can share.

    Unless I missed it, I did a search for a previous kim review, and no such luck.

  5. #3362

    Kim

    I picked up Kim on the ave Wednesday night. Decent enough looking, nothing spectacular about her, I don't look them in the eye too much because I don't wish to lose the image that I am imagining to keep me interested. So I do the cop check and she's got some nice boobs, so that's a plus. Lets me roam freely for a Jackson. Bbbjtccim, did an excellent job, and lincoln was added to the Jackson for performance. Quoted double Jackson for the upgrade. I am interested because while my fingers did the walking, they came back smelling like nothing but my fingers. Very clean if you ask me. When I verify the numbers, I will ask her if I can share.

    Unless I missed it, I did a search for a previous kim review, and no such luck.

  6. #3361
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    This is correct. She was visiting her Uncle Leo for 6 months. She got back last week. Her Uncle Leo fed her well, though. She's put on 30 pounds. Which she desperately needed. She looks much better with the weight.
    That's good to hear. She may just be the genuinely nicest girl out there. An absolute sweetheart. A shame 6mos. Clean and right back at it.

  7. #3360
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw Amber in her usual stroll just the other day. I may be confused, so if anyone knows differently please correct me.
    This is correct. She was visiting her Uncle Leo for 6 months. She got back last week. Her Uncle Leo fed her well, though. She's put on 30 pounds. Which she desperately needed. She looks much better with the weight.

  8. #3359
    Yep undercover uncle has had those for awhile now, I've mostly seen them used with drug task force but those old impalas are notorious for being LEO. Stay safe

  9. #3358
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    The locations of dope houses are about as secret as MacDonalds. One of the simple proofs of the corruption of police departments is how simple it is to chase out drug traffic if they cared to. In order to function dope houses have to be known to a large number of addicts who are not the most reliable confidants. Any minimal police force that cares to chase them out of an area can easily do so by simply harrassing the customers (rarely needing to make arrests). I think most mongers comprehend how that would work. It's not a great mystery why things like SW's and dope houses seem to follow jurisdiction lines with great precision. For example the other side of 8mile may be only a few hundred feet away but it's another world in terms of these activities. Any activity that's as public as SW's or dope houses is effectively permitted by the police whatever show they make of "cracking down" on it for the rubes.
    Kids are gettin gunned down like ducks, ederly being robbed beaten and raped, more dope houses than homeowners, but Detroit's finest be damned if you monger in THEIR town. Actual crime fighting is sooooooooooooo overrated nowadays.

  10. #3357
    Quote Originally Posted by KraziSkier  [View Original Post]
    I'm a bit new here I get most of the abb. But I'm trying figure out what uncle is.
    Also know as Johnny law.

    5. 0.

    Coppas.

    The Fuzz.

    One time.

    Or police.

  11. #3356

    A little help

    I'm a bit new here I get most of the abb. But I'm trying figure out what uncle is.

  12. #3355
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I was on the are talking to Nikki outside my van and my stomach dropped as my uncle pulled in off the road right behind me. I played cool and gave them a nod. They nodded back and kept rolling. I know better than to chat out in the open, but these girls don't seem to mind walking right up to you and talking (asking for shit). She told me just to go to her house, it's safe, etc.
    The girls know the most they will get is a loitering ticket. The mongers take all the risk. Other than recon, I think I'll avoid the are for awhile. Getting way too hot.

  13. #3354
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    The locations of dope houses are about as secret as MacDonalds. One of the simple proofs of the corruption of police departments is how simple it is to chase out drug traffic if they cared to. In order to function dope houses have to be known to a large number of addicts who are not the most reliable confidants. Any minimal police force that cares to chase them out of an area can easily do so by simply harassing the customers (rarely needing to make arrests). I think most mongers comprehend how that would work. It's not a great mystery why things like SW's and dope houses seem to follow jurisdiction lines with great precision. For example the other side of 8mile may be only a few hundred feet away but it's another world in terms of these activities. Any activity that's as public as SW's or dope houses is effectively permitted by the police whatever show they make of "cracking down" on it for the rubes.
    Hookers and dope is Detroit's largest GDP, it is the best commodity the city has to trade. If the the drug and prostitution trade was gone tomorrow can you imagine how much money would be lost for the city. There is no telling how much that puts into the local economy, myself in years past have given a lot to Detroit economy. Trickle down economics at its best

  14. #3353

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in at least 6 months. Don't know if she's retired, relocated, on on an extended stay at Uncle's place.
    I thought I saw Amber in her usual stroll just the other day. I may be confused, so if anyone knows differently please correct me.

  15. #3352

    Definitely a horse of a different color

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Two different Rose's I'm guessing. I gave someone this Rose's number awhile back. She's also about 5'6 I'm guessing and on the slender / average size.

    She hangs by the afore mentioned bar when she is out but she's not out that often. Claimed to have a regular day job and only did the stroll when she need the extra money. Sorry don't have her digits anymore, my old phone blew up on me a few months back and I lost years worth of numbers.
    No way could that be the same Rose I described. This has to be a Rose I've not met, although I look forward to finding her. Wasn't there a post awhile back about a lady near the bar (possibly named Rose) who had an unusually forward sales approach? Like reaching in through the monger's window and gripping his unit? She sounds like a fun lady.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape