Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3374

    Leo

    Was stopped today for window tint on the R. Leo also stated that I could be stoppe because I was traveling in a well known drug and prostitution area. I stated I live in Detroit, and all of it is known for those drugs and prostitution LOL! But he just let me go, after checking all my info

  2. #3373

    LEO on the R

    Made a pass on my way North around noon and seen a few younger BSW's one was talking to a guy in later Burgundy SUV. A few minutes later when I came back thru a Black Suv was stopped by two Det and a blue car. Don't know if the BSW's were part of sting but didn't see them around.

    Careful out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Rolled through the G around 3ish this afternoon and came across a rather nice young looking BSW heading down that cut street between the G and 8 mile.

    This girl looked rather clean and like she was built for a damn good time. Made contact and gave me a look that was all about bring it white boy. Unfortunately I was already on my way to a meeting that was of financial importance to me. I'll be looking for this one again.

  3. #3372
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    You've been out of the game longer than you think. That section of 8 mile has been pretty much dead for a long time now. Occasionally you might be lucky and come across a straggler in transit to somewhere else but those glory days you mentioned are long gone. Long time mongers might recall the "citizen patrols", that lasted all of about 3 weeks before the gangsta's convinced them it wasn't in their best interest. Also the supposed camera surveillance, no cameras were ever installed but I think the signs might still be up. LEO is ruthless along that stretch especially the Warren LEO. That combined with several other factors lead to the decline of SW's there. Mainly who was doing what where and when and where they are today.

    How long have you lived in America? Because it's ALWAYS about the almighty dollar. If they really didn't want you to drink and drive they wouldn't build parking lots in front of bars.
    Thanks, been with escorts from the two dead boards for a while now, thinking of broadening my horizons a bit again. Yeah, I got a real wakeup going into strip clubs a couple years ago, stopped going regularly when the no touch law came out, but that didn't last. And you're absolutely right, it's the dollar driving us, LEO, the girls, and the world.

  4. #3371

    EastSide on the G

    Rolled through the G around 3ish this afternoon and came across a rather nice young looking BSW heading down that cut street between the G and 8 mile.

    This girl looked rather clean and like she was built for a damn good time. Made contact and gave me a look that was all about bring it white boy. Unfortunately I was already on my way to a meeting that was of financial importance to me. I'll be looking for this one again.

  5. #3370
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNote13  [View Original Post]
    Long time monger, just a lurker here, nice board though! While I haven't been hittin' the streets for a few years now, back when I was. 8 Mile between Gratiot and Groesbeck used to be a great area. Lots of girls and infrequent, highly visible Leo. Everyone knew it was going on, you'd cruise the avenue and then hit the side streets a block away. There was a little "community involvement" a few years back when the made a bunch of streets one way or no left turn, but after a while things were back to normal. Now it seems empty. Did the community force a better clean-up, or was there a huge LE push? What happened? I'm finding it hard to believe with all of Detroit's issues, and all the kids getting shot, there is such a large and well organized campaign against vice or sex issues. Or is it just a revenue generator for court costs and impounds?
    You've been out of the game longer than you think. That section of 8 mile has been pretty much dead for a long time now. Occasionally you might be lucky and come across a straggler in transit to somewhere else but those glory days you mentioned are long gone. Long time mongers might recall the "citizen patrols", that lasted all of about 3 weeks before the gangsta's convinced them it wasn't in their best interest. Also the supposed camera surveillance, no cameras were ever installed but I think the signs might still be up. LEO is ruthless along that stretch especially the Warren LEO. That combined with several other factors lead to the decline of SW's there. Mainly who was doing what where and when and where they are today.

    How long have you lived in America? Because it's ALWAYS about the almighty dollar. If they really didn't want you to drink and drive they wouldn't build parking lots in front of bars.

  6. #3369
    Saw about 6 tow trucks on R on my way home from work, approx 4pm. Watch out fellas.

  7. #3368

    8 Mile

    Long time monger, just a lurker here, nice board though! While I haven't been hittin' the streets for a few years now, back when I was. 8 Mile between Gratiot and Groesbeck used to be a great area. Lots of girls and infrequent, highly visible Leo. Everyone knew it was going on, you'd cruise the avenue and then hit the side streets a block away. There was a little "community involvement" a few years back when the made a bunch of streets one way or no left turn, but after a while things were back to normal. Now it seems empty. Did the community force a better clean-up, or was there a huge LE push? What happened? I'm finding it hard to believe with all of Detroit's issues, and all the kids getting shot, there is such a large and well organized campaign against vice or sex issues. Or is it just a revenue generator for court costs and impounds?

  8. #3367

    Amy / John R

    I was actually running some errands way north of 8 Mile and saw little Amy heading north. Pulled on a side street for the scoop. She said she needed some cash for some food but probably for her habit. Donated. 20 plus tip for a nice slow BBBJ. Nice girl. It was nice to be able to find some relief out of the hood.

  9. #3366

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    It was a weird day on the R. 1st I saw nothing, anywhere, so went for food (way out of neighborhood). Came back and it was srill dead. Found sandra on sidestreet. .3 for bbj and bls with pics & vid. When I dropped her off got digits, house phone I think. (can share with senior members who are active). Also saw a very good looking redhead. Seemed young (20?) and she was giving strong eye as I drove down R. She was pretty far away so maybe she wasnt good looking up close but anyone have info on her?
    Where on the R did you see the redhead? If it was near the liquor store south of 8 Mile, that was likely Nikki, reviews of whom are available in recent posts here. I spotted another redhead closer to State Fair last week, with big sunglasses and what may have been a pretty face. Didn't get much of a look at the frame, since she had on some layers, but she may have been in decent shape. Never seen that one before.

  10. #3365

    Sandra on R

    It was a weird day on the R. 1st I saw nothing, anywhere, so went for food (way out of neighborhood). Came back and it was srill dead. Found sandra on sidestreet. .3 for bbj and bls with pics & vid. When I dropped her off got digits, house phone I think. (can share with senior members who are active). Also saw a very good looking redhead. Seemed young (20?) and she was giving strong eye as I drove down R. She was pretty far away so maybe she wasnt good looking up close but anyone have info on her?

  11. #3364

    Kim Again

    I also had a good visit with Kim last week after spotting her on a side street. She also let me roam while using her talents for the Jackson, was very impressed with how clean she was. She is a smoker though but was kind enough to put it out, she did say she was trying to quit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Kim on the ave Wednesday night. Decent enough looking, nothing spectacular about her, I don't look them in the eye too much because I don't wish to lose the image that I am imagining to keep me interested. So I do the cop check and she's got some nice boobs, so that's a plus. Lets me roam freely for a Jackson. Bbbjtccim, did an excellent job, and lincoln was added to the Jackson for performance. Quoted double Jackson for the upgrade. I am interested because while my fingers did the walking, they came back smelling like nothing but my fingers. Very clean if you ask me. When I verify the numbers, I will ask her if I can share.

    Unless I missed it, I did a search for a previous kim review, and no such luck.

  12. #3363

    Please CC me on the "SHARE" list.

    Hey Tongue, if she says its okay please include me on your "share list".

    THanks. Good report.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Kim on the ave Wednesday night. Decent enough looking, nothing spectacular about her, I don't look them in the eye too much because I don't wish to lose the image that I am imagining to keep me interested. So I do the cop check and she's got some nice boobs, so that's a plus. Lets me roam freely for a Jackson. Bbbjtccim, did an excellent job, and lincoln was added to the Jackson for performance. Quoted double Jackson for the upgrade. I am interested because while my fingers did the walking, they came back smelling like nothing but my fingers. Very clean if you ask me. When I verify the numbers, I will ask her if I can share.

    Unless I missed it, I did a search for a previous kim review, and no such luck.

  13. #3362

    Kim

    I picked up Kim on the ave Wednesday night. Decent enough looking, nothing spectacular about her, I don't look them in the eye too much because I don't wish to lose the image that I am imagining to keep me interested. So I do the cop check and she's got some nice boobs, so that's a plus. Lets me roam freely for a Jackson. Bbbjtccim, did an excellent job, and lincoln was added to the Jackson for performance. Quoted double Jackson for the upgrade. I am interested because while my fingers did the walking, they came back smelling like nothing but my fingers. Very clean if you ask me. When I verify the numbers, I will ask her if I can share.

    Unless I missed it, I did a search for a previous kim review, and no such luck.

  14. #3361
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    This is correct. She was visiting her Uncle Leo for 6 months. She got back last week. Her Uncle Leo fed her well, though. She's put on 30 pounds. Which she desperately needed. She looks much better with the weight.
    That's good to hear. She may just be the genuinely nicest girl out there. An absolute sweetheart. A shame 6mos. Clean and right back at it.

  15. #3360
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw Amber in her usual stroll just the other day. I may be confused, so if anyone knows differently please correct me.
    This is correct. She was visiting her Uncle Leo for 6 months. She got back last week. Her Uncle Leo fed her well, though. She's put on 30 pounds. Which she desperately needed. She looks much better with the weight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape