Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5239

    Smoke in the city

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    LE burned down a dope house near JR / Lantz about a month ago. If they're mad enough (or if the payoff bag is a little light) at the dealer who runs it they have no problem doing that. The only thing these guys have over the thugs in the neighborhood is that some of them get to carry badges.
    The 2nd house on Fernhill from Charleston? I was wondering about that rubble pile. Lucy and Autumn (and a host of others I'm sure) could be reliably found around there.

  2. #5238

    Rose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    I cruised the usual spots and saw a ton of Uncles but no SW! I hit the Triangle and accidentally picked up Ashley because I didn't recognize her. When she got in I told her damn I forgot my atm card and Lincoln was my only friend hoping I could get rid of her! Suprisingly she gave me 5 minutes of her time but did not accomplish the mission (of course I kept track of everything I had and watched for wandering hands) After I dropped her off I spotted Rose older 50ish WSW with glasses about 5'4" 125lbs not bad but not great looking. The check cleared and I dreamed of a decent bbbjtcim with a little DT mixed in and some digital play for action Jackson! Will repeat as the tunnel of love was pretty tight. Stay safe and watch your backs!
    Rose in the Triangle or on Fenkell? The only Rose I know in that area is a nice lady, but wrecked. 50's-60 with black hair (usually tied up in a knot) and missing many teeth. Oral service is surprisingly good, but she looks (and smells) like a bag lady. This can't be the same Rose you found, so please let me know where to find the lady you described.

  3. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    These were entertaining to go through, thanks for posting. Kind of amusing that some think the police would use pictures like these to identify SW on Michigan or JR. Seriously laughing at the idea of a cop sitting in his car with these print outs going. Hey, there's one, never would have guessed she's a hooker without this picture! Hell, the hardest part for me is trying to figure out if the rare decent looking one you stumble across is a cop. IMHP these chicks are way too ugly to be cops (which explains why I almost never pick up a SW).

    FWIW I did see a pretty good looking BSW in black jeans / black jacket on JR yesterday afternoon near Hollywood. Thought she might be a cop. Circled back 5 mins later and she was gone so I doubt it was a sting. Not worth risking my car over though. Hit the local strip club instead.
    Girl in image 2 is Amber. Definately not leo. Very good BJ skills for $20. Will try to get $30. Usually found near Louisiana S of Nev.

  4. #5236
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    WC pork are driving super nondescript cars. Beige / grey compacts (not the super obvious Crown Vics we're used to) Pickups. Big thing is no obvious extra mirrors / antennas, etc. Unless you notice the extra lights in the grills / on the side mirrors you just won't notice them. Evil pricks.
    Also beware of tow trucks in the vicinity. Saw two different busts yesterday, one near the party store just south of 8 at about noon and another about an hour later closer to SF. First SW involved was a heavy-set blonde about 30 or so, second was a very thin BSW about 40 or so I haven't seen before. Both vehicles were hooked when I drove by and girls still conversing with UC-WCS.

  5. #5235

    Britny / Brittany on the Ave

    Blonde WSW with nice full lips, looks like a young Helen Mirren, scooped her on the Ave ad and went for CBJ. Too pricey. 4 for the deed but I was in a pinch and I'm a pushover for her look; plus she wasn't stoned or a mess. Will go FS. 6 quoted next time.

  6. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho777  [View Original Post]
    These were entertaining to go through, thanks for posting. Kind of amusing that some think the police would use pictures like these to identify SW on Michigan or JR. Seriously laughing at the idea of a cop sitting in his car with these print outs going. Hey, there's one, never would have guessed she's a hooker without this picture! Hell, the hardest part for me is trying to figure out if the rare decent looking one you stumble across is a cop. IMHP these chicks are way too ugly to be cops (which explains why I almost never pick up a SW).

    FWIW I did see a pretty good looking BSW in black jeans / black jacket on JR yesterday afternoon near Hollywood. Thought she might be a cop. Circled back 5 mins later and she was gone so I doubt it was a sting. Not worth risking my car over though. Hit the local strip club instead.

  7. #5233
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    Apparently the White house were more then a few girls have stayed / gotten drugs from has recently burned down. This is the one that was right off of the service drive by the highway and Livernois. One of my last dates informed me that LEO got tired of dealing with the house and burned it down. Not sure if thats truely the case or if it was a fiend falling asleep with a cig.
    LE burned down a dope house near JR / Lantz about a month ago. If they're mad enough (or if the payoff bag is a little light) at the dealer who runs it they have no problem doing that. The only thing these guys have over the thugs in the neighborhood is that some of them get to carry badges.

  8. #5232
    WC pork are driving super nondescript cars. Beige / grey compacts (not the super obvious Crown Vics we're used to) Pickups. Big thing is no obvious extra mirrors / antennas, etc. Unless you notice the extra lights in the grills / on the side mirrors you just won't notice them. Evil pricks.

  9. #5231
    Well for shits and giggles I went down John R on my way home from the casino about an hour ago (around 1am). Saw 1 blatant tall black girl half dancing to get attention nearly as soon as I turned off of mcnichols. Further down saw a young BSW walking north. Thought about turning down the next street but I noticed red and blues further up. I continued on and DPD was talking to some woman. They were literally a few blocks south of the strip joint. A block north of that place there were 3 girls. 1 decent looking BSW on one corner, a older, larger WSW on the next, and a unknown woman (couldn't maker her out) across near the bus stop. Was surprised to see them out within 4-5 blocks of a cop car with its lights on. Other than that cop, didn't see many other cars, only a couple heading south, had a couple further back behind me but they never got close and turned off somewhere. Anyone know of any places closer to the eastside? PM me? Wish I could give you guys a successful report.

  10. #5230

    A?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    Am I intelligent enough to see a LEO in sheep's clothing? Yes I am.

    Am I concerned that LEO could potentially identify a SW that they did not previously know about? Yes I am.

    Am I concerned that LEO could then identify mongers attempting to pic up the same SW that were previously identified? Yes I am.
    So, what's the rule,. Is it "do not post SW's photos", huh?

  11. #5229

    Leo

    Green Grand Prix newer model year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    I saw them there a few weeks back and also the other night I was on the Big G!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1402357

  12. #5228

    Kaye on Fort

    Was in SW Det the other night and based on some of the posts below I made my way over to fort.

    Ran into Kaye and had a nice experience (BBBJCIM for a Jackson).

    From a distance she looked 20 something but was probably 40 something. Body was of tight spinner quality and given the lack of selection would probably see her again

  13. #5227

    A couple of nights ago

    I cruised the usual spots and saw a ton of Uncles but no SW! I hit the Triangle and accidentally picked up Ashley because I didn't recognize her. When she got in I told her damn I forgot my atm card and Lincoln was my only friend hoping I could get rid of her! Suprisingly she gave me 5 minutes of her time but did not accomplish the mission (of course I kept track of everything I had and watched for wandering hands) After I dropped her off I spotted Rose older 50ish WSW with glasses about 5'4" 125lbs not bad but not great looking. The check cleared and I dreamed of a decent bbbjtcim with a little DT mixed in and some digital play for action Jackson! Will repeat as the tunnel of love was pretty tight. Stay safe and watch your backs!

  14. #5226

    I hear ya!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    WC Uncle is out undercover on JR. I saw the one that almost nabbed me a few post back. They are in normal cars and are hard to spot.
    I saw them there a few weeks back and also the other night I was on the Big G!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1402357

  15. #5225
    Wow, Halo is starting to look a little rough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arokid5555  [View Original Post]
    This is my only second post but here is a good one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape