Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3322

    Kaye on Fort

    Was in SW Det the other night and based on some of the posts below I made my way over to fort.

    Ran into Kaye and had a nice experience (BBBJCIM for a Jackson).

    From a distance she looked 20 something but was probably 40 something. Body was of tight spinner quality and given the lack of selection would probably see her again

  2. #3321

    A couple of nights ago

    I cruised the usual spots and saw a ton of Uncles but no SW! I hit the Triangle and accidentally picked up Ashley because I didn't recognize her. When she got in I told her damn I forgot my atm card and Lincoln was my only friend hoping I could get rid of her! Suprisingly she gave me 5 minutes of her time but did not accomplish the mission (of course I kept track of everything I had and watched for wandering hands) After I dropped her off I spotted Rose older 50ish WSW with glasses about 5'4" 125lbs not bad but not great looking. The check cleared and I dreamed of a decent bbbjtcim with a little DT mixed in and some digital play for action Jackson! Will repeat as the tunnel of love was pretty tight. Stay safe and watch your backs!

  3. #3320

    I hear ya!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    WC Uncle is out undercover on JR. I saw the one that almost nabbed me a few post back. They are in normal cars and are hard to spot.
    I saw them there a few weeks back and also the other night I was on the Big G!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1402357

  4. #3319
    Wow, Halo is starting to look a little rough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arokid5555  [View Original Post]
    This is my only second post but here is a good one.

  5. #3318
    Quote Originally Posted by Arokid5555  [View Original Post]
    This is my only second post but here is a good one.
    Nice pic, can you provide details on the date, time / location of pickup and amount spent? I thought Halo just got busted by Leo a couple of days ago.

  6. #3317

    Halo

    This is my only second post but here is a good one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1332279956262.jpg‎  

  7. #3316
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Darn. I was hoping the older (blonde) Melissa had resurfaced. I even went out of my way yesterday to recon the R in hopes of spotting her. I've talked to the younger woman you describe, I believe, but never sampled. What's she like?

    Yesterday I did see 4 WSW on the prowl. 3 of whom I did not recognize. The one I had seen before (thin blonde with huge sunglasses) was camped out at the bus stop by State Fair. I've seen her there many times before, all tarted up and looking ready for anything. She has never left that bus stop in all the times I've circled her. That corner is waaay too exposed for me. Anyone know what her deal is?
    I picked up that melissa on the corner a long time back, who says that once she was a stripper and I took a video of her too.

    But is that safe to post a video now.

    Play safe.

    Acer

  8. #3315
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho777  [View Original Post]
    I have checked your posts too: 90% of your posts is an opinnionated two-lines crap.

    Myself, being new to Detroit and starting to explore all the SW thing:

    I have 4 posts including plenty of fun and workig links and a nice-looking photo, which I honestly got on replaying a CL ad.

    I don't see why you can't be a fucken leo trying to discourage beginners from using this wonderful resource.
    Sancho777 my friend.

    First of all it doesn't matters for leo whether the monger is a newbie or a pro.

    Once he tailed on your ass for sure he'll try to kick your ass but not to kiss your ass.

    Second thing is Please shut the fuck up & give some respect to seniors.

  9. #3314
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't roll during daylight hours too much but caught sight of this one yesterday. I you-turned for the scoop, she had gotten in a vehicle with two guys, then jumped back out 30 secs later and gave me the "one minute" sign and darted into the party store. I've got three hood rats sitting in lounge chairs on the side walk on the other side of the street pointing and laughing at me. Then I look in the rear view and see uncle pull out of the gas station and park two blocks behind me. Confucius said; get the fuck out of here.
    Sounds like its some ones lucky day.

    Keep out of the radar of R & Ave, Leo is under constant surveillance on there.

    Play safe fellows

  10. #3313
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Gem Number 24 on the East-side, WSW, early 20's, petite little spinner, very cute, great little body, sucks and fucks like a champ. No phone number, but active senior members can PM me for name and location.
    I usually don't roll during daylight hours too much but caught sight of this one yesterday. I you-turned for the scoop, she had gotten in a vehicle with two guys, then jumped back out 30 secs later and gave me the "one minute" sign and darted into the party store. I've got three hood rats sitting in lounge chairs on the side walk on the other side of the street pointing and laughing at me. Then I look in the rear view and see uncle pull out of the gas station and park two blocks behind me. Confucius said; get the fuck out of here.

  11. #3312

    White house off Highway service drive

    Apparently the White house were more then a few girls have stayed / gotten drugs from has recently burned down. This is the one that was right off of the service drive by the highway and Livernois. One of my last dates informed me that LEO got tired of dealing with the house and burned it down. Not sure if thats truely the case or if it was a fiend falling asleep with a cig.

  12. #3311
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    WC Uncle is out undercover on JR. I saw the one that almost nabbed me a few post back. They are in normal cars and are hard to spot.
    What kind of car / color and in which area? Closer to 8 or farther down towards 6?

  13. #3310
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho777  [View Original Post]
    I have checked your posts too: 90% of your posts is an opinnionated two-lines crap.

    Myself, being new to Detroit and starting to explore all the SW thing:

    I have 4 posts including plenty of fun and workig links and a nice-looking photo, which I honestly got on replaying a CL ad.

    I don't see why you can't be a fucken leo trying to discourage beginners from using this wonderful resource.
    HAHA, you are seriously a retard. Look at my name. Then look UNDER my name. It says Senior member. I have ton's of reports, in multiple boards, in multiple states that flat out prove I am not a LEO. I also know a few other Seniors in RL. Point is, you have no reports of any kind other than ones that flat out make you look like LEO. Rather then posting a report to make the attempt to try and garner some favor on the board, you talk smack. Get out on the road and scout, drive the areas that we have, speak on the girls. A simple report of going through an area and indicating that you have seen this girl here, at this time is enough to start.

    Am I opinionated? Yes I am.

    Am I an Asshole? Yes I am.

    Am I intelligent enough to see a LEO in sheep's clothing? Yes I am.

    Am I concerned about my safety, the safety of others on this board and the knowledge that the Seniors and Rising members have worked hard for, paid tons of gas money for and actually mongered for? Yes I am.

    Am I concerned that the information about these girls could be used against them by a LEO sitting behind a desk looking up google map images? Yes I am.

    Am I concerned that LEO could potentially identify a SW that they did not previously know about? Yes I am.

    Am I concerned that LEO could then identify mongers attempting to pic up the same SW that were previously identified? Yes I am.

    All seniors and posting non seniors should be concerned about it as well.

    I have said my piece, I will not respond to any more of your posts since they are obviously a troll.

  14. #3309

    Watch out for leo

    WC Uncle is out undercover on JR. I saw the one that almost nabbed me a few post back. They are in normal cars and are hard to spot.

  15. #3308
    Rain rain. In all my years of mongering, I usually find a true gem on bad weahter days. Not 2day. Settled on TMoney, atThe R and Hollywood. While I was making the deal at the notel got an hot text and had 2 call off the date. Glad it came before I paid for the room. Anyway, maybe it was an omen. Dropped her off and gave her $10. I'm sure she won't hold it against me. LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape