Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 21049
-
03-17-12 02:20 #5134Senior Member

Posts: 112Tonight it is dead dead dead over in JR and the triangle. Rode through 4 times on each and nothing but LEO. Stay safe and order in.
-
03-17-12 01:36 #5133Senior Member

Posts: 110Downtown
I was on a short cruise in the downtown area Thursday around 7:00PM.
I happened to be at the corner of Griswold and Clifford and had to U-Turn. There's a strip bar on Griswold there. Some other bar is across from the strip bar right on Griswold.
As I turned around in the intersection of Griswold and Clifford to backtrack down Griswold, some chick was walking / standing on Clifford. She was on the block between Woodward and Griswold, just mulling about, standing there somewhat concealed from the two bars.
As I was completing the you I made eye contact. She said, 'Hi. ' So I said, 'what? ' And then she mumbled something, I didn't expect her to be there so I had the radio going, yada, yada. Then I told her, 'I don't have time', and she said, 'OK, come back later. '
She was white. About 5'-7'. Average build with short, dark hair. Kind of a round face with dark eyes and that vacant look.
I think the entire downtown area might be turning into a stroll. Will investigate. I'll try to get some pictures.
-
03-16-12 21:10 #5132Senior Member

Posts: 438Mite a tranny. Be careful.
Originally Posted by Big Jeans
[View Original Post]
Did my usual strolls saw, nothing. Just the same tired 1's I been seein over the last 12+ years. *There was a heavy speed trap on Harper between Dickerson & Conner. LEO had about 5 cars pulled over. Yet LEO NEVER catch these clowns drag racing, funny. Just a heads up.
-
03-16-12 20:36 #5131Senior Member

Posts: 89I see a blonde almost daily at the ave and Beech daly, by the motels and gas station. There is also a guy on a bike dealing from the pay phone, hands them the shit at the pump. Across the street is the Dearborn Heights cop shop. Freaks me out but never seen a bust. I would not trust the area.
Originally Posted by Giovani
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-12 19:12 #5130Senior Member

Posts: 154Yeah, be really careful over in that area, LEO presence is really bad and they are hardcore about the lifestyle.
Originally Posted by Giovani
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-12 14:30 #5129Senior Member

Posts: 103St. Patties Day
Just giving you guys a heads up about tomorrow LE is going to be out in full force tomorrow so be safe.
Happy St. Patties Day
-
03-16-12 10:28 #5128Senior Member

Posts: 36But Stay Off
Mi Ave. That's where the stings are and they love doing them right around this time of year as the weather is changing.
Originally Posted by Giovani
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-12 00:57 #5127Senior Member

Posts: 91Inkster
Picked up a WSW on the Ave around Inkster RD a week ago and didn't post. Cute 22-24 year old red head. Maybe a 6 on the scale but a 9 for personality. Negotiated a Jackson for a BBJDTCIM. One of my best ever. Have digits but she doesn't want them given out. She seems to be around that way though. Nice girl. Said she is not black friendly; so just a heads up for my well endowed brothers. Inkster can have some action from time to time if you know where to look. Stay safe.
-
03-15-12 14:51 #5126Regular Member

Posts: 4Jr maya
Strolled the are yesterday around 3p. A tall BSW caught my eye at arizona, didn't have time to partake so I chatted for a minute and got digits. Her name is maya and she looks way TGTBT. Anyone know her?
-
03-15-12 14:36 #5125Senior Member

Posts: 91Dry
Strolled the Triangle and Ave the other evening. Not anything in sight despite 70* weather. Interestingly, during the day, I saw a beautiful black girl maybe 22-25 walking on Telegraph toward NINE mile. She looked very much like someone who needed a ride but I just couldn't make a stop. I have also seen some 4-6 BSW / WSW on Fenkell around some side streets. I am very familiar with the Triangle and Westside. If JW or any senior members I recognize on here or have PM'ed can PM me about some questions I have about Eastside strolling I would appreciate it. I steer clear of there as I am very unfamiliar with how that situation plays.
-
03-14-12 09:41 #5124Senior Member

Posts: 409Caught up with this one several months back. Didn't think she was HSW though. She's older than you think. Private intel was interesting also.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
But happy times! She is decent looking.
-
03-13-12 14:42 #5123Senior Member

Posts: 154Post the vid where it can be viewed and gain instant cred in the forums as being legit.
Originally Posted by Arokid5555
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-12 06:47 #5122Senior Member

Posts: 742Hot Monday Morning!
Cruised the usual spots early Monday morning and saw alot of uncles out doing the same. I even saw uncle WC on the Are cruising a side street with his lights off. On the way out I did see the young BSW everyone was talking about a couple of weeks ago near 8 Mile. On the Big G I thought I saw my #2 peach but when I circled she was gone but then I saw Crystal from last week and opted to take a pass. Just as I was about to call it I saw Emily 20 years HSW about 5'5" 120lbs Kinda cute. She demanded Jackson and his twin but settled for Jackson and his half brother for a surprisingly deep and I do mean Deep bbbjtcim. Willing to share digits when verified!
-
03-11-12 13:26 #5121Senior Member

Posts: 742Welcome aboard MGM!
Originally Posted by MGMguy
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-12 10:59 #5120Regular Member

Posts: 2New
New to the post long time hobby.
Had a nice dream off eve verry nice girl new to the streets but verry.
Skill full in every way no rush ifyour a reguler and you get BJ and FS
On the same dream halo was there an hour later little off a rush but performance
Was good witha cover on all the action even let me take some video.
Have both the numbers and will repeat in a while.
Stay safe











Reply With Quote





