Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 21048
-
03-31-12 09:29 #5223Regular Member

Posts: 2Halo
This is my only second post but here is a good one.
-
03-31-12 08:09 #5222Senior Member

Posts: 71I picked up that melissa on the corner a long time back, who says that once she was a stripper and I took a video of her too.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
But is that safe to post a video now.
Play safe.
Acer
-
03-31-12 07:59 #5221Senior Member

Posts: 71Sancho777 my friend.
Originally Posted by Sancho777
[View Original Post]
First of all it doesn't matters for leo whether the monger is a newbie or a pro.
Once he tailed on your ass for sure he'll try to kick your ass but not to kiss your ass.
Second thing is Please shut the fuck up & give some respect to seniors.
-
03-31-12 07:43 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 71Sounds like its some ones lucky day.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
Keep out of the radar of R & Ave, Leo is under constant surveillance on there.
Play safe fellows
-
03-31-12 03:12 #5219Senior Member

Posts: 409I usually don't roll during daylight hours too much but caught sight of this one yesterday. I you-turned for the scoop, she had gotten in a vehicle with two guys, then jumped back out 30 secs later and gave me the "one minute" sign and darted into the party store. I've got three hood rats sitting in lounge chairs on the side walk on the other side of the street pointing and laughing at me. Then I look in the rear view and see uncle pull out of the gas station and park two blocks behind me. Confucius said; get the fuck out of here.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-12 00:21 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 154White house off Highway service drive
Apparently the White house were more then a few girls have stayed / gotten drugs from has recently burned down. This is the one that was right off of the service drive by the highway and Livernois. One of my last dates informed me that LEO got tired of dealing with the house and burned it down. Not sure if thats truely the case or if it was a fiend falling asleep with a cig.
-
03-31-12 00:09 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 154What kind of car / color and in which area? Closer to 8 or farther down towards 6?
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-12 00:06 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 154HAHA, you are seriously a retard. Look at my name. Then look UNDER my name. It says Senior member. I have ton's of reports, in multiple boards, in multiple states that flat out prove I am not a LEO. I also know a few other Seniors in RL. Point is, you have no reports of any kind other than ones that flat out make you look like LEO. Rather then posting a report to make the attempt to try and garner some favor on the board, you talk smack. Get out on the road and scout, drive the areas that we have, speak on the girls. A simple report of going through an area and indicating that you have seen this girl here, at this time is enough to start.
Originally Posted by Sancho777
[View Original Post]
Am I opinionated? Yes I am.
Am I an Asshole? Yes I am.
Am I intelligent enough to see a LEO in sheep's clothing? Yes I am.
Am I concerned about my safety, the safety of others on this board and the knowledge that the Seniors and Rising members have worked hard for, paid tons of gas money for and actually mongered for? Yes I am.
Am I concerned that the information about these girls could be used against them by a LEO sitting behind a desk looking up google map images? Yes I am.
Am I concerned that LEO could potentially identify a SW that they did not previously know about? Yes I am.
Am I concerned that LEO could then identify mongers attempting to pic up the same SW that were previously identified? Yes I am.
All seniors and posting non seniors should be concerned about it as well.
I have said my piece, I will not respond to any more of your posts since they are obviously a troll.
-
03-30-12 23:56 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 846Watch out for leo
WC Uncle is out undercover on JR. I saw the one that almost nabbed me a few post back. They are in normal cars and are hard to spot.
-
03-30-12 22:47 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 438Rain rain. In all my years of mongering, I usually find a true gem on bad weahter days. Not 2day. Settled on TMoney, atThe R and Hollywood. While I was making the deal at the notel got an hot text and had 2 call off the date. Glad it came before I paid for the room. Anyway, maybe it was an omen. Dropped her off and gave her $10. I'm sure she won't hold it against me. LOL!
-
03-30-12 19:59 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 112They will follow you into Detroit or surrounding area stop you on the Following Bogus or drummed offenses : Squealing tires, Not signaling turns, taking corners too fast, Tint, going 1-5 over in any speed zone (esp the evergreen and ford road overpass headed to Fairlane) and my personal favorite. Seat belts that are clearly buckled.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
They Love late model cars I. E. Beaters or hoopties.
Streets that they will most likely follow you on. Michigan, Warren, Schafer, Evergreen, and Wyoming.
-
03-30-12 19:44 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 112I can vouch for him being as far from LEO as possible.
Originally Posted by Sancho777
[View Original Post]
And being a bigger monger than most guys here.
We are here to share info and protect ourselves not whine like little girls.
-
03-30-12 15:20 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 103Thats a fago cola.
Originally Posted by StreetLegal
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-12 12:26 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 520Re Peaches fka Brandy
She looks like Chris Christie in drag!
I can't get those face shots out of my mind. If I didn't need my eyes for my job, I'd have gouged them out by now.
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/at...1&d=1333067271
-
03-30-12 09:07 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 446Googlemaps
The 2nd link is a white chick drinking Faygo "Rock & Rye". Now boys, that is sexy!
Originally Posted by Sancho777
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





