Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3262

    Post #3044 Sarah

    Scooped this one for the same deal again! Only change is that she is a Redhead now! Stay Safe and Happy Mongering

  2. #3261
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    That my have been T-Money.
    U seen T-Money? Been lookin 4 her. For ol' times sake.

  3. #3260
    I saw the same girl. Maybe TGTBT and LEO? Wearing a sundress and appeared to be sucking on a lollipop. I have never seen her before. Wanted to give her something besides the lollipop. Also saw a skiny tall, BSW closer to 6 wearing a long sundress. The boobs appeared to be unleashed and sagged abit but otherwise she looked decent. Although I have never had much luck with black SWers. Also, a BBW W or H SWer near Nevada. Never seen her before either. I'm, away for a couple weeks and lots of new meat. I didn't have time to scoop today unfortunately.

    JD.

    Quote Originally Posted by McNite  [View Original Post]
    On are and lantz short red head with short hair cut any info?

  4. #3259

    3pm wed

    On are and lantz short red head with short hair cut any info?

  5. #3258
    I actually road my bike through the are about a half dozen times last summer and the summer before. It was always during daylight obviously. I would to talk to girls and set up dates for later. It mostly worked out well and I got some good exercise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to use my bike to make a few laps before work. I personally like the adventure of it and need to start riding my bike again anyway. I wonder how many people do this. I've seen some pretty suburbanite looking white boys peddling down the are.

  6. #3257
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Swank  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys have "HoeMobile" throw-away cars?

    I'm too spooked to do the swoop in my car. Explaining a missing car if things go wrong is not my bag. I'm thinking of picking up a hooptie.

    What I usually do is bring my bike in the car to within a couple miles of a stroll, park the car and finish on the bike. LOL.

    But riding the bike on the stroll really puts me close to the actors. I'm finding this too be increasingly more and more dangerous.
    I don't have any "throw aways", I simply have a non monger and a monger vehicle. It's a non monger simply because it usually cannot accommodate more then a single passenger and zero room to do any mongering in. While I have had a few close calls (girl jumped In next to a party store, JUST as LEO rolled by on 7 mile.) and even had a car towed once, I was always able to talk my way out of it.

  7. #3256

    Beware John R

    Wayne County Sheriff is on the warpath in the John R area. They have an active operation going watching the candy houses in the area. DO NOT drop any girls off to get their medicine.

  8. #3255
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Which Melissa was that? I have been waiting for good news about the older (slightly nutty) Melissa who used to stay over off Hollywood / Robinwood.
    Mid 20s / Middle Eastern Melissa. She hangs closer to State Fair.

  9. #3254
    I seen eve / bunny today the cute little Mexican. Its been about a week since I last seen her, she has gone down hill real fast! Tracks all over the place, bruises, and it looks as if she's been picking at herself. It's to bad.

  10. #3253

    HoeMobiles

    Do you guys have "HoeMobile" throw-away cars?

    I'm too spooked to do the swoop in my car. Explaining a missing car if things go wrong is not my bag. I'm thinking of picking up a hooptie.

    What I usually do is bring my bike in the car to within a couple miles of a stroll, park the car and finish on the bike. LOL.

    But riding the bike on the stroll really puts me close to the actors. I'm finding this too be increasingly more and more dangerous.

  11. #3252
    Popped through the ave on the way back from Mexican town. I was not in my monger vehicle so I was just passing through. I noticed about 5-6 girls off one of the side streets, one was a cute little brunette about 20. I believe I have dated her before, she had one of those so cute it hurts faces. No LEO presence of any kind that I saw in the few minutes I was around.

  12. #3251

    Ho-vention

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Thursday there was a ho-vention on JR with the nice weather. Saw Kristen, Liz, Melissa, Halo, & Tracy, among others. Liz was the real surprise; she had cleaned up and gone to Florida, last I'd heard.
    Which Melissa was that? I have been waiting for good news about the older (slightly nutty) Melissa who used to stay over off Hollywood / Robinwood.

  13. #3250

    Leo on Ave

    Saw Leo in white unmarked car pulling monger for wondering on Mich ave. Be careful.

  14. #3249

    Shelly on the G

    Very foggy dream this AM of a very good BBBJTCIM complete with BLS and DT from a 5'4" WSW, shoulder length hair, Bcups and a nice ass. Good attitude, slightly gravelly voice. I'll repeat.

    I had intended to scoop Jennifer but didn't see her out. Until I was driving off with shelly.

  15. #3248
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    I saw the minivan that you were talking about. Probably was a StIng. There were a few out on the ave, but Leo was everywhere. Went up the are and only saw Nikki. Unfortunately she was hanging off of another mongers window.

    So, with all of the LE presence lately, who in their right mind would stop on the side of a busy street and have a SW hanging off the side of your car. Logically if I were a cop and saw this going on, I'd light the monger up. I mean seriously anyone could see what was going on from a mile away.

    Please be discreet gentlemen. If you stick out like a sore thumb, you will get burnt, and it isn't cheap!
    There will always be at least one idiot doing this, some people do not have the sense to step out of traffic either. All I have to say is thank god for them as they distract Leo from looking at me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape