Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5149
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    She is so fat, that she covers John R from 6 to 7 mile LOL.
    I banged every inch of it. LOL! I'm the chunk lover on the board.

    But heed the warnings newbies. Better safe than (if you're lucky) sorry.

  2. #5148

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    I noticed a SW along JR who looks Asian or Hispanic, thin, slightly beyond shoulder length hair, usually wearing heels and looking almost TGTBT. She walks a lot, up to the party store and down to lantz and I've seen her chat with other SWs, so I'm figuring she's not TGTBT. Anyone have info?

    Also, I spotted redhead Jennifer along the G earlier. Nice girl, but I couldn't stop today.
    It sounds like bunny.

  3. #5147
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    I noticed a SW along JR who looks Asian or Hispanic, thin, slightly beyond shoulder length hair, usually wearing heels and looking almost TGTBT. She walks a lot, up to the party store and down to lantz and I've seen her chat with other SWs, so I'm figuring she's not TGTBT.
    That's Liz, she has a few (kind of negative) reviews here. She's part-Thai.

  4. #5146

    A little late.

    Thursday there was a ho-vention on JR with the nice weather. Saw Kristen, Liz, Melissa, Halo, & Tracy, among others. Liz was the real surprise; she had cleaned up and gone to Florida, last I'd heard.

  5. #5145

    Jr sw

    I noticed a SW along JR who looks Asian or Hispanic, thin, slightly beyond shoulder length hair, usually wearing heels and looking almost TGTBT. She walks a lot, up to the party store and down to lantz and I've seen her chat with other SWs, so I'm figuring she's not TGTBT. Anyone have info?

    Also, I spotted redhead Jennifer along the G earlier. Nice girl, but I couldn't stop today.

  6. #5144
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the Ave Thursday night, saw a WSW who looked pretty decent by Cecil so went for the scoop. It was Jaelyn, about 5'0, 35y / o. At first quoted $40 for BJ, told her I only had. 80 and some change but wanted to get a room, we agreed on. 60+tip for room date.

    Started out with some toys (she had two vibrators on her and both were in use) , moved on to BBBJ during the toy play, and finally to CFS. Date was 3 hours, definately a good time and great value, although she can be talkative (she recited some of her poetry to me). At one point she stood on her head dildoing herself while taking a hit so I just had to take a picture.

    She told me she usually works at Flight Club 6 days a week. Digits available for senior members, just PM me.
    Heh, met up with this one last week. Straight-up freak w / the toys, she took 'them to Greece. Likes her meds, though.

  7. #5143
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like that fucking pig SKS aka Steak Knife Sara is out of jail. For you new members, heads up on this one. Sara is a WSW, mid 20's, huge fat ass, ugly as fuck, and will rob you at knife point, she works John R by 6 mile.
    She also works near near 7; saw her there this morning.

  8. #5142
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI, I have had some good luck on the Warrendale track, with very little LE.
    I cruise there regularly but for the past couple of weeks I have noticed alot of LE! Maybe the times I cruise through but I generally see one at GreenF and they seem to like the gas station at EGreen! Good luck and watch your back JW!

  9. #5141

    Blondie

    Hey guys new to the board but I just wanted to let you all know about a dream I had about a WSW on jr a few years back and was also was wondering if she is still around. Very energetic and willing to do a lot. I always dream safe so did CBJ that was very enjoyable and hc. Was into wandering and controlling hands. Offered FS but did not have the Jackson twins with me that day. Is a little older but makes up for it in experience and enthusiasm.

    Hope this helps someone out

  10. #5140

    Jaelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the Ave Thursday night, saw a WSW who looked pretty decent by Cecil so went for the scoop. It was Jaelyn, about 5'0, 35y / o. At first quoted $40 for BJ, told her I only had. 80 and some change but wanted to get a room, we agreed on. 60+tip for room date.

    Started out with some toys (she had two vibrators on her and both were in use) , moved on to BBBJ during the toy play, and finally to CFS. Date was 3 hours, definately a good time and great value, although she can be talkative (she recited some of her poetry to me). At one point she stood on her head dildoing herself while taking a hit so I just had to take a picture.

    She told me she usually works at Flight Club 6 days a week. Digits available for senior members, just PM me.
    I scooped this beauty on Friday morning also! She claimed to remember me and said I haggled her from her quoted price to Jackson and half brother for bbbjtcim which we agreed on this morning! Decent time will def repeat! Also Just wondering if anyone saw the BSW on the R shaking her rump at traffic between 6 mile and Nevada? Probably around 1 or 2 AM Friday morning! Stay Safe brothers!

  11. #5139
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I think I may have sampeld this one the other day, does she have a tattoo on her pussy?
    You know she showed me but it was too dark to see! It did feel like she had one though! LOL

  12. #5138
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the Ave Thursday night, saw a WSW who looked pretty decent by Cecil so went for the scoop. It was Jaelyn, about 5'0, 35y / o. At first quoted $40 for BJ, told her I only had. 80 and some change but wanted to get a room, we agreed on. 60+tip for room date.

    Started out with some toys (she had two vibrators on her and both were in use) , moved on to BBBJ during the toy play, and finally to CFS. Date was 3 hours, definately a good time and great value, although she can be talkative (she recited some of her poetry to me). At one point she stood on her head dildoing herself while taking a hit so I just had to take a picture.

    She told me she usually works at Flight Club 6 days a week. Digits available for senior members, just PM me.
    Impressive first post! I've seen a lot of crazy stuff, but you sir captured memories to last a lifetime.

  13. #5137

    Thursday Night Ave

    Cruised the Ave Thursday night, saw a WSW who looked pretty decent by Cecil so went for the scoop. It was Jaelyn, about 5'0, 35y / o. At first quoted $40 for BJ, told her I only had. 80 and some change but wanted to get a room, we agreed on. 60+tip for room date.

    Started out with some toys (she had two vibrators on her and both were in use) , moved on to BBBJ during the toy play, and finally to CFS. Date was 3 hours, definately a good time and great value, although she can be talkative (she recited some of her poetry to me). At one point she stood on her head dildoing herself while taking a hit so I just had to take a picture.

    She told me she usually works at Flight Club 6 days a week. Digits available for senior members, just PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2012-03-16_02-29-13_682.jpg‎   2012-03-16_02-27-46_430.jpg‎  

  14. #5136

    Kim

    Anyone come across a dirty blonde on the G lately named Kim. About 5'5 decent face, soft voice. Was with a friend doing some business when she approached us north of 8 for pocket change. Situation was such that I couldn't get digits. Sure would like to meet up again.

  15. #5135

    Blast from the past

    So I'm rolling a certain eastside side street last night and I see an obvious female form lurking in the shadows. So I pull up and holy shit it's BIANCA. Haven't seen her in about 5 years. She used to do the triangle once in awhile also. Any of you G cruising mongers remember this chick? About 5'6, long dark hair. WSW. This chick can suck the chrome off a 57 chevy and ask if that's all you got. The bod is nice (and deceptive) with the clothes on but bit tore up from having a kid. If you want a good BBBJ hit it and kick it. Attitude can be hard core at times so be nice but FIRM with this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape