Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,886 to 15,900 of 19145
-
03-21-12 18:21 #3260Senior Member

Posts: 750I saw the same girl. Maybe TGTBT and LEO? Wearing a sundress and appeared to be sucking on a lollipop. I have never seen her before. Wanted to give her something besides the lollipop. Also saw a skiny tall, BSW closer to 6 wearing a long sundress. The boobs appeared to be unleashed and sagged abit but otherwise she looked decent. Although I have never had much luck with black SWers. Also, a BBW W or H SWer near Nevada. Never seen her before either. I'm, away for a couple weeks and lots of new meat. I didn't have time to scoop today unfortunately.
JD.
Originally Posted by McNite
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-12 16:27 #3259Senior Member

Posts: 583pm wed
On are and lantz short red head with short hair cut any info?
-
03-21-12 09:07 #3258Senior Member

Posts: 750I actually road my bike through the are about a half dozen times last summer and the summer before. It was always during daylight obviously. I would to talk to girls and set up dates for later. It mostly worked out well and I got some good exercise.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-12 07:33 #3257Senior Member

Posts: 154I don't have any "throw aways", I simply have a non monger and a monger vehicle. It's a non monger simply because it usually cannot accommodate more then a single passenger and zero room to do any mongering in. While I have had a few close calls (girl jumped In next to a party store, JUST as LEO rolled by on 7 mile.) and even had a car towed once, I was always able to talk my way out of it.
Originally Posted by Maxx Swank
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-12 00:39 #3256Senior Member

Posts: 305Beware John R
Wayne County Sheriff is on the warpath in the John R area. They have an active operation going watching the candy houses in the area. DO NOT drop any girls off to get their medicine.
-
03-21-12 00:38 #3255Senior Member

Posts: 305Mid 20s / Middle Eastern Melissa. She hangs closer to State Fair.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-12 23:43 #3254Senior Member

Posts: 70I seen eve / bunny today the cute little Mexican. Its been about a week since I last seen her, she has gone down hill real fast! Tracks all over the place, bruises, and it looks as if she's been picking at herself. It's to bad.
-
03-20-12 22:34 #3253Senior Member

Posts: 110HoeMobiles
Do you guys have "HoeMobile" throw-away cars?
I'm too spooked to do the swoop in my car. Explaining a missing car if things go wrong is not my bag. I'm thinking of picking up a hooptie.
What I usually do is bring my bike in the car to within a couple miles of a stroll, park the car and finish on the bike. LOL.
But riding the bike on the stroll really puts me close to the actors. I'm finding this too be increasingly more and more dangerous.
-
03-20-12 20:42 #3252Senior Member

Posts: 154Popped through the ave on the way back from Mexican town. I was not in my monger vehicle so I was just passing through. I noticed about 5-6 girls off one of the side streets, one was a cute little brunette about 20. I believe I have dated her before, she had one of those so cute it hurts faces. No LEO presence of any kind that I saw in the few minutes I was around.
-
03-20-12 16:15 #3251Senior Member

Posts: 299Ho-vention
Which Melissa was that? I have been waiting for good news about the older (slightly nutty) Melissa who used to stay over off Hollywood / Robinwood.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-12 22:54 #3250Regular Member

Posts: 23Leo on Ave
Saw Leo in white unmarked car pulling monger for wondering on Mich ave. Be careful.
-
03-19-12 17:03 #3249Senior Member

Posts: 487Shelly on the G
Very foggy dream this AM of a very good BBBJTCIM complete with BLS and DT from a 5'4" WSW, shoulder length hair, Bcups and a nice ass. Good attitude, slightly gravelly voice. I'll repeat.
I had intended to scoop Jennifer but didn't see her out. Until I was driving off with shelly.
-
03-19-12 14:28 #3248Senior Member

Posts: 154There will always be at least one idiot doing this, some people do not have the sense to step out of traffic either. All I have to say is thank god for them as they distract Leo from looking at me.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-12 13:57 #3247Senior Member

Posts: 327Dud of a Sunday
I saw the minivan that you were talking about. Probably was a StIng. There were a few out on the ave, but Leo was everywhere. Went up the are and only saw Nikki. Unfortunately she was hanging off of another mongers window.
So, with all of the LE presence lately, who in their right mind would stop on the side of a busy street and have a SW hanging off the side of your car. Logically if I were a cop and saw this going on, I'd light the monger up. I mean seriously anyone could see what was going on from a mile away.
Please be discreet gentlemen. If you stick out like a sore thumb, you will get burnt, and it isn't cheap!
-
03-19-12 11:46 #3246Senior Member

Posts: 163Leo on patrol
Did some cruising Sunday and Leo was out in force every where I went. On the are I saw at least 7 cars in 30 minutes, all around the place. Took some trips up and down the ave and saw 5 rolling there. Also believe I saw a sting in progress by Georges Coney. Saw a nice looking upper 20 year old brunette standing on the corner, she was there a while, not moving. When I drove up the street there towards the condy I saw aminivan parked in alot just up the street. The van was parked at a weird angle and there was an officer standing behind the van (saw his gold badge) and he had a sight line to the corner.
Bmmer of a day. Wasted a lot of gas for no play.










Reply With Quote






