Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3247

    Dud of a Sunday

    I saw the minivan that you were talking about. Probably was a StIng. There were a few out on the ave, but Leo was everywhere. Went up the are and only saw Nikki. Unfortunately she was hanging off of another mongers window.

    So, with all of the LE presence lately, who in their right mind would stop on the side of a busy street and have a SW hanging off the side of your car. Logically if I were a cop and saw this going on, I'd light the monger up. I mean seriously anyone could see what was going on from a mile away.

    Please be discreet gentlemen. If you stick out like a sore thumb, you will get burnt, and it isn't cheap!

  2. #3246

    Leo on patrol

    Did some cruising Sunday and Leo was out in force every where I went. On the are I saw at least 7 cars in 30 minutes, all around the place. Took some trips up and down the ave and saw 5 rolling there. Also believe I saw a sting in progress by Georges Coney. Saw a nice looking upper 20 year old brunette standing on the corner, she was there a while, not moving. When I drove up the street there towards the condy I saw aminivan parked in alot just up the street. The van was parked at a weird angle and there was an officer standing behind the van (saw his gold badge) and he had a sight line to the corner.

    Bmmer of a day. Wasted a lot of gas for no play.

  3. #3245

    Please be careful

    Hello all,

    I have been away since a long time.

    But I was mongerng on JR I saw a cop car and two towing trucks.

    So I think it's good to alert all.

    May be dpd is planning for a sting or raise some bucks from towing cars.

    Be careful fellows.

    Thank you and play safe

  4. #3244

    SW on Google Street?

    Anyone recognize the gal in the Google Street shot?

    Attachment 168872

  5. #3243
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    She is so fat, that she covers John R from 6 to 7 mile LOL.
    I banged every inch of it. LOL! I'm the chunk lover on the board.

    But heed the warnings newbies. Better safe than (if you're lucky) sorry.

  6. #3242

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    I noticed a SW along JR who looks Asian or Hispanic, thin, slightly beyond shoulder length hair, usually wearing heels and looking almost TGTBT. She walks a lot, up to the party store and down to lantz and I've seen her chat with other SWs, so I'm figuring she's not TGTBT. Anyone have info?

    Also, I spotted redhead Jennifer along the G earlier. Nice girl, but I couldn't stop today.
    It sounds like bunny.

  7. #3241
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    I noticed a SW along JR who looks Asian or Hispanic, thin, slightly beyond shoulder length hair, usually wearing heels and looking almost TGTBT. She walks a lot, up to the party store and down to lantz and I've seen her chat with other SWs, so I'm figuring she's not TGTBT.
    That's Liz, she has a few (kind of negative) reviews here. She's part-Thai.

  8. #3240

    A little late.

    Thursday there was a ho-vention on JR with the nice weather. Saw Kristen, Liz, Melissa, Halo, & Tracy, among others. Liz was the real surprise; she had cleaned up and gone to Florida, last I'd heard.

  9. #3239

    Jr sw

    I noticed a SW along JR who looks Asian or Hispanic, thin, slightly beyond shoulder length hair, usually wearing heels and looking almost TGTBT. She walks a lot, up to the party store and down to lantz and I've seen her chat with other SWs, so I'm figuring she's not TGTBT. Anyone have info?

    Also, I spotted redhead Jennifer along the G earlier. Nice girl, but I couldn't stop today.

  10. #3238
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the Ave Thursday night, saw a WSW who looked pretty decent by Cecil so went for the scoop. It was Jaelyn, about 5'0, 35y / o. At first quoted $40 for BJ, told her I only had. 80 and some change but wanted to get a room, we agreed on. 60+tip for room date.

    Started out with some toys (she had two vibrators on her and both were in use) , moved on to BBBJ during the toy play, and finally to CFS. Date was 3 hours, definately a good time and great value, although she can be talkative (she recited some of her poetry to me). At one point she stood on her head dildoing herself while taking a hit so I just had to take a picture.

    She told me she usually works at Flight Club 6 days a week. Digits available for senior members, just PM me.
    Heh, met up with this one last week. Straight-up freak w / the toys, she took 'them to Greece. Likes her meds, though.

  11. #3237
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like that fucking pig SKS aka Steak Knife Sara is out of jail. For you new members, heads up on this one. Sara is a WSW, mid 20's, huge fat ass, ugly as fuck, and will rob you at knife point, she works John R by 6 mile.
    She also works near near 7; saw her there this morning.

  12. #3236
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI, I have had some good luck on the Warrendale track, with very little LE.
    I cruise there regularly but for the past couple of weeks I have noticed alot of LE! Maybe the times I cruise through but I generally see one at GreenF and they seem to like the gas station at EGreen! Good luck and watch your back JW!

  13. #3235

    Blondie

    Hey guys new to the board but I just wanted to let you all know about a dream I had about a WSW on jr a few years back and was also was wondering if she is still around. Very energetic and willing to do a lot. I always dream safe so did CBJ that was very enjoyable and hc. Was into wandering and controlling hands. Offered FS but did not have the Jackson twins with me that day. Is a little older but makes up for it in experience and enthusiasm.

    Hope this helps someone out

  14. #3234

    Jaelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the Ave Thursday night, saw a WSW who looked pretty decent by Cecil so went for the scoop. It was Jaelyn, about 5'0, 35y / o. At first quoted $40 for BJ, told her I only had. 80 and some change but wanted to get a room, we agreed on. 60+tip for room date.

    Started out with some toys (she had two vibrators on her and both were in use) , moved on to BBBJ during the toy play, and finally to CFS. Date was 3 hours, definately a good time and great value, although she can be talkative (she recited some of her poetry to me). At one point she stood on her head dildoing herself while taking a hit so I just had to take a picture.

    She told me she usually works at Flight Club 6 days a week. Digits available for senior members, just PM me.
    I scooped this beauty on Friday morning also! She claimed to remember me and said I haggled her from her quoted price to Jackson and half brother for bbbjtcim which we agreed on this morning! Decent time will def repeat! Also Just wondering if anyone saw the BSW on the R shaking her rump at traffic between 6 mile and Nevada? Probably around 1 or 2 AM Friday morning! Stay Safe brothers!

  15. #3233
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I think I may have sampeld this one the other day, does she have a tattoo on her pussy?
    You know she showed me but it was too dark to see! It did feel like she had one though! LOL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape