Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5164
    I actually road my bike through the are about a half dozen times last summer and the summer before. It was always during daylight obviously. I would to talk to girls and set up dates for later. It mostly worked out well and I got some good exercise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to use my bike to make a few laps before work. I personally like the adventure of it and need to start riding my bike again anyway. I wonder how many people do this. I've seen some pretty suburbanite looking white boys peddling down the are.

  2. #5163
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Swank  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys have "HoeMobile" throw-away cars?

    I'm too spooked to do the swoop in my car. Explaining a missing car if things go wrong is not my bag. I'm thinking of picking up a hooptie.

    What I usually do is bring my bike in the car to within a couple miles of a stroll, park the car and finish on the bike. LOL.

    But riding the bike on the stroll really puts me close to the actors. I'm finding this too be increasingly more and more dangerous.
    I don't have any "throw aways", I simply have a non monger and a monger vehicle. It's a non monger simply because it usually cannot accommodate more then a single passenger and zero room to do any mongering in. While I have had a few close calls (girl jumped In next to a party store, JUST as LEO rolled by on 7 mile.) and even had a car towed once, I was always able to talk my way out of it.

  3. #5162

    Beware John R

    Wayne County Sheriff is on the warpath in the John R area. They have an active operation going watching the candy houses in the area. DO NOT drop any girls off to get their medicine.

  4. #5161
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Which Melissa was that? I have been waiting for good news about the older (slightly nutty) Melissa who used to stay over off Hollywood / Robinwood.
    Mid 20s / Middle Eastern Melissa. She hangs closer to State Fair.

  5. #5160
    I seen eve / bunny today the cute little Mexican. Its been about a week since I last seen her, she has gone down hill real fast! Tracks all over the place, bruises, and it looks as if she's been picking at herself. It's to bad.

  6. #5159

    HoeMobiles

    Do you guys have "HoeMobile" throw-away cars?

    I'm too spooked to do the swoop in my car. Explaining a missing car if things go wrong is not my bag. I'm thinking of picking up a hooptie.

    What I usually do is bring my bike in the car to within a couple miles of a stroll, park the car and finish on the bike. LOL.

    But riding the bike on the stroll really puts me close to the actors. I'm finding this too be increasingly more and more dangerous.

  7. #5158
    Popped through the ave on the way back from Mexican town. I was not in my monger vehicle so I was just passing through. I noticed about 5-6 girls off one of the side streets, one was a cute little brunette about 20. I believe I have dated her before, she had one of those so cute it hurts faces. No LEO presence of any kind that I saw in the few minutes I was around.

  8. #5157

    Ho-vention

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Thursday there was a ho-vention on JR with the nice weather. Saw Kristen, Liz, Melissa, Halo, & Tracy, among others. Liz was the real surprise; she had cleaned up and gone to Florida, last I'd heard.
    Which Melissa was that? I have been waiting for good news about the older (slightly nutty) Melissa who used to stay over off Hollywood / Robinwood.

  9. #5156

    Leo on Ave

    Saw Leo in white unmarked car pulling monger for wondering on Mich ave. Be careful.

  10. #5155

    Shelly on the G

    Very foggy dream this AM of a very good BBBJTCIM complete with BLS and DT from a 5'4" WSW, shoulder length hair, Bcups and a nice ass. Good attitude, slightly gravelly voice. I'll repeat.

    I had intended to scoop Jennifer but didn't see her out. Until I was driving off with shelly.

  11. #5154
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    I saw the minivan that you were talking about. Probably was a StIng. There were a few out on the ave, but Leo was everywhere. Went up the are and only saw Nikki. Unfortunately she was hanging off of another mongers window.

    So, with all of the LE presence lately, who in their right mind would stop on the side of a busy street and have a SW hanging off the side of your car. Logically if I were a cop and saw this going on, I'd light the monger up. I mean seriously anyone could see what was going on from a mile away.

    Please be discreet gentlemen. If you stick out like a sore thumb, you will get burnt, and it isn't cheap!
    There will always be at least one idiot doing this, some people do not have the sense to step out of traffic either. All I have to say is thank god for them as they distract Leo from looking at me.

  12. #5153

    Dud of a Sunday

    I saw the minivan that you were talking about. Probably was a StIng. There were a few out on the ave, but Leo was everywhere. Went up the are and only saw Nikki. Unfortunately she was hanging off of another mongers window.

    So, with all of the LE presence lately, who in their right mind would stop on the side of a busy street and have a SW hanging off the side of your car. Logically if I were a cop and saw this going on, I'd light the monger up. I mean seriously anyone could see what was going on from a mile away.

    Please be discreet gentlemen. If you stick out like a sore thumb, you will get burnt, and it isn't cheap!

  13. #5152

    Leo on patrol

    Did some cruising Sunday and Leo was out in force every where I went. On the are I saw at least 7 cars in 30 minutes, all around the place. Took some trips up and down the ave and saw 5 rolling there. Also believe I saw a sting in progress by Georges Coney. Saw a nice looking upper 20 year old brunette standing on the corner, she was there a while, not moving. When I drove up the street there towards the condy I saw aminivan parked in alot just up the street. The van was parked at a weird angle and there was an officer standing behind the van (saw his gold badge) and he had a sight line to the corner.

    Bmmer of a day. Wasted a lot of gas for no play.

  14. #5151

    Please be careful

    Hello all,

    I have been away since a long time.

    But I was mongerng on JR I saw a cop car and two towing trucks.

    So I think it's good to alert all.

    May be dpd is planning for a sting or raise some bucks from towing cars.

    Be careful fellows.

    Thank you and play safe

  15. #5150

    SW on Google Street?

    Anyone recognize the gal in the Google Street shot?

    Attachment 168872

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape