Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4358
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy77  [View Original Post]
    *yawn* I've seen hotter babes at the mall.
    Yeah! Me too! But, they are usually way to young. I am not a pedifile.

    And the ones that are old enough won't let me take their picture nude or let me fuck them.

    BTW, which mall do you visit? I have seen an awful lot of ugly girls out at some of the shopping areas.

    CookyJar

  2. #4357
    *yawn* I've seen hotter babes at the mall.

  3. #4356
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Ya'll know how I feel about Moyua. Her exotic looks drive me crazy. This girl has had my number for a long time. The problem with Moyua is that I cannot find her when I need her – if you know what I mean. I have been looking for her in all the wrong places.

    Recently I found her, again. She seemed to appear right out of thin air.

    Click on Moyua's Name to see a previous report and photos

    Moyua A ATF.

    CookyJar
    Hey CookyJar great pics. I bet she gave you a hot time in the city. You going to be able to handle girls like this when it gets warmer? Very Very nice.

  4. #4355
    Quote Originally Posted by Vms124  [View Original Post]
    Dated Jen. Like before and the previous pics, she has a very nice body and nice attitude. I didn't expect she will let me do DATY and I also didn't want to, but I was in the situation that I cannot refuse. It lasted for almost 20 minutes, result I got my shoulder area aching and tongue tired. She said she hangs out in the park between frankford and the k, womrath? Unfortunately, she has no digits.

    Stay safe.

    V
    Hey VMS124 Wow you wouldn't know it to look at Jen but within the last month or so she had a baby. Looks great doesn't she?

    Congrats Jen stay well.

  5. #4354

    Jen

    Dated Jen. Like before and the previous pics, she has a very nice body and nice attitude. I didn't expect she will let me do DATY and I also didn't want to, but I was in the situation that I cannot refuse. It lasted for almost 20 minutes, result I got my shoulder area aching and tongue tired. She said she hangs out in the park between frankford and the k, womrath? Unfortunately, she has no digits.

    Stay safe.

    V
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0099.jpg‎   IMAG0098.jpg‎   IMAG0097.jpg‎   IMAG0096.jpg‎   IMAG0100.jpg‎  


  6. #4353
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Ya'll know how I feel about Moyua. Her exotic looks drive me crazy. This girl has had my number for a long time. The problem with Moyua is that I cannot find her when I need her – if you know what I mean. I have been looking for her in all the wrong places.

    Recently I found her, again. She seemed to appear right out of thin air.

    CookyJar
    Good work, CJ. Really lends credence to the old adage,"Be careful what you wish for", etc. I've had the pleasure of her company only once and she was, indeed, sublime. Glad to see there's still hope. Will certainly keep my eyes out for her.

    Cheers. SD

  7. #4352

    An all time favorite picture of an ATF

    This picture was taken when we first met back in 2008.

    Her exotic features take me to a place that I cannot describe.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua 2008.jpg‎  

  8. #4351

    Moyua – Still a favorite of mine

    Ya'll know how I feel about Moyua. Her exotic looks drive me crazy. This girl has had my number for a long time. The problem with Moyua is that I cannot find her when I need her – if you know what I mean. I have been looking for her in all the wrong places.

    Recently I found her, again. She seemed to appear right out of thin air.

    Click on Moyua's Name to see a previous report and photos

    Moyua a ATF.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua 002.jpg‎   Moyua 001.jpg‎   Moyua 09.jpg‎   Moyua 17.jpg‎   Moyua 11.jpg‎  

    Moyua 005.jpg‎   Moyua 26.jpg‎   Moyua 23.jpg‎   Moyua 29.jpg‎   Moyua 20.jpg‎  


  9. #4350

    Moyua – Still a favorite of mine

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ...Moyua will always be on my favorites list. I know there are those of you who think her too slim. For me, her slender frame is an exotic body type. Her long well shaped legs, perky little tits and narrow ass are a freaky turn-on.

    CookyJar
    She has put on a little weight her perky tits are as I remember them when we first met. Her jet black hair has yet to return to its full length. Little else has changed. She still has my number.

    Click on Moyua's Name to see a previous report and photos

    Moyua a ATF.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua 14.jpg‎   Moyua 10.jpg‎   Moyua 18.jpg‎   Moyua 16.jpg‎   Moyua 006.jpg‎  

    Moyua 27.jpg‎   Moyua 24.jpg‎   Moyua 30.jpg‎   Moyua 22.jpg‎   Moyua 004.jpg‎  


  10. #4349
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    ...Did you capture them from some horror film site? <grin

    Great work!
    Thanks Cephlapod Love,

    Ha, ha, ha, ROFLOL. They are just google images.

    IMHO blacking out, blurring or otherwise distorting the face dehumanizes the subject. I understand that it is often necessary but it isn't visually pleasing. What I did was an attempt at keep things interesting. Since I could not show Lyssa's beautiful face, I googled up some interesting facial replacements.

    The internet is full of nude pictures of porn stars, actress and beautiful women who are far out of our reach. Be assured, as of the taking of these pictures, Lyssa was attainable. God Bless America.

    CookyJar

  11. #4348
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Like I said, I am not trying to fool anyone. That is not her face. (I don't do facials.)

    IMHO it is aesthetically pleasing and a huge improvement over a ugly black box.

    CookyJar
    Ah, Cookie. Can't figure out what it is but it seems like those faces you added are a bit messy or something? At first I thought maybe the girls were eating a cream doughnut when it exploded, or someone tossed banana cream pie in their faces, but that isn't it. Did you capture them from some horror film site? <grin>

    Great work!

  12. #4347

    Re: Cookie: Your photoshop skills rival your devotion to the hobby!

    Quote Originally Posted by Giani  [View Original Post]
    ...I especially loved this lovely:

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/at...5&d=1331527613

    Hard to tell how much it is her body and how much her pasted face! I have to ask to be sure. This pic looks so authentic-IS it her face or not?
    Thank you. Like I said, I am not trying to fool anyone. That is not her face. (I don't do facials.)

    IMHO it is aesthetically pleasing and a huge improvement over a ugly black box.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lyssa Black Boxed.jpg‎   Facial 3.jpg‎  

  13. #4346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 869

    Cookie: Your photoshop skills rival your devotion to the hobby!

    Look as I might, the discontinuous edge between pasted (pasted... get it?) face and the body are very hard to see! Are you in fact using Photoshop, or some more advance system to cut and paste? Mind you, I think your taste in bodies is improving with this set! Fewer on the "butter-diet plan," and all nicely filled out. Who wouldn't test THAT water? I especially loved this lovely:

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=167995&d=1331527613

    Hard to tell how much it is her body and how much her pasted face! I have to ask to be sure... This pic looks so authentic--IS it her face or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    First, let me explain – I am not trying to fool anyone. Lyssa's face has been blocked / changed at her request. Usually when a girl says no face, it's a deal breaker. Lyssa was just too hot to pass on. Besides, her body alone was worth the price of admission. But, I hate looking at a big ugly black box covering a girl's face. So, to keep things interesting I used something a little more interesting to substitute for big black boxes.

    CookyJar

  14. #4345

    Lyssa - No black boxes

    First, let me explain – I am not trying to fool anyone. Lyssa's face has been blocked / changed at her request. Usually when a girl says no face, it's a deal breaker. Lyssa was just too hot to pass on. Besides, her body alone was worth the price of admission. But, I hate looking at a big ugly black box covering a girl's face. So, to keep things interesting I used something a little more interesting to substitute for big black boxes.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lyssa 76.jpg‎   Lyssa 00.jpg‎   Lyssa 88.jpg‎   Lyssa 87 2.jpg‎   Lyssa 83 2.jpg‎  

    Lyssa 82 2.jpg‎   Lyssa 81.jpg‎   Lyssa 02.jpg‎   Lyssa 01.jpg‎   Lyssa 91.jpg‎  


  15. #4344

    Gator, this is that honey I was telling you about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    ...Cookie has a way of appearing when he is least expected...
    Lyssa is a 23 year old hottie with a nice body. I ran into her near the Ducan Donuts. According to her she only comes out to pick up rent and food money.

    If by chance you somehow recognize Lyssa, keep it to yourself. She does not want her BF to know about her little side line activities.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lyssa 92.jpg‎   Lyssa 94.jpg‎   Lyssa 95.jpg‎   Lyssa 99.jpg‎   Lyssa 98.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape