Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1478

    Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun

    What do you get when you put two outstanding providers together in the same room? Don’t know? Well! I do know; and I will tell you. You get one hell of a good time. That’s what you get.

    We(I) have been planning this for awhile. I had spoken to each girl individually about the possibility of a threesome. Each had told me that it was doable, even though they didn’t actually know each other. They knew each other by name and had spoken, but they had never double dated. Why should they have? Other than the fact that they are both Hispanic, they have little in common. But I, having dated both girls a few times, saw the possibilities.

    Moyua is slim and fast, lots of movement and a Deep Throat Blow Job artist. Nelly is soft and deliberate in her motions and provides a very Juicy Blow Job with lots of actions. Both girls are very accommodating. Neither girl has ever turned me down for a reasonable request. (There were but two restrictions. No anal. I wasn’t expecting or looking for anal so that didn’t bother me. In fact, I placed the same restrictions. As part of my instruction, I told both girls that they could do anything they wanted as long as everyone was comfortable with it, however; I didn’t want nothing inserted in my ass. The only other restriction was that I had to change rubber when changing pussies. Fair enough. Right?)

    There is one other thing that I must point out. In fact, I promised both girls that I’d make this known. Neither girl considers themselves lesbians. They both stated that they prefer men. Little Moyua proclaimed, “I love me some dick.” They both agreed to act for the camera. (The truth be told; I could have cared less, as long as I was going to get some juicy wet pussy.)

    Because I have given a number of detailed review of both girls, I will not do so again. It would be redundant. Both girls were superb. After the pictures, they lit into me like bit*tes in heat. I was kissed and licked in places that I didn’t know could be kissed and licked. I was kissed and licked in was I didn’t think was possible. One girl would be kissing, nibbling and whispering in my ear while the other sucked and stoked, then they’d switch. They tagged teamed my dick and balls. While I was doggie fucking one, the other licked my butt, the crack of my ass and kissed me gently. After the pussy switch (and the rubber change) the other girl cupped my balls and whispered, “Fuck her poppi,” in my ear. My nipples got sucked, balls licked, tummy kissed; every part of my body got some attention. Both girls were at the top of their game. As I knew they would be.

    On a sour note. While I was enjoying Nelly from behind, some joker asshole bangs hard on the outside door. We were in the front bedroom and heard someone yell, “Police.” Both girls froze in place. I jumped up and ran to the window. I didn’t see any signs of the police. I calmed the girls down, but the damage had been done. I whipped-off the condom and accepted a nice standing deep throat BBBJ to completion while Nilly did the kissing, stroking and licking.

    The two girls really got into it. They seemed to genuinely enjoyed each other’s company. They laughed and made jokes, played with the poses and really relaxed. The sex was a real, “GFE.” The one thing that we all agreed on was that we wanted to do this again. We also agreed ; next time would be in a place with clean sheets, a shower and with plenty of time. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua and Nilly 004.jpg‎   Moyua and Nilly 02.jpg‎   Moyua and Nilly 03.jpg‎   Moyua and Nilly 05.jpg‎   Moyua and Nilly 09.jpg‎  

    Moyua and Nilly 10.jpg‎   Moyua and Nilly 13.jpg‎   Moyua and Nilly 14.jpg‎   Moyua and Nilly 17.jpg‎   Moyua and Nilly 26.jpg‎  


  2. #1477

    Tattoo!

    I need to find me a female to get that kitty tattoo! I bet that would be nice to look at on a daily basis.


    Here Kitty--- here kitty..

    Happy Hunting..

  3. #1476

    Great Shots, CJ!

    If you ever give a class, dude, let me know, I'd fly out there to take it.

    Man, you get some really good shots.

    magic

  4. #1475

    Nice!

    CookyJar, you're simply the man!

    Be safe

    AC

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I knew what I was going to get dating Amy, Moyua or Maggie – an accommodating girl who is willing to please. There’s a lot to be said for favorites.

    CookyJar

    PS: Favorites are nice. But, Know what's better? Two! Two favorites.

  5. #1474

    More Favorites

    I knew what I was going to get dating Amy, Moyua or Maggie – an accommodating girl who is willing to please. There’s a lot to be said for favorites.

    CookyJar

    PS: Favorites are nice. But, Know what's better? Two! Two favorites.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amy 76.jpg‎   Amy 007.jpg‎   Amy 71.jpg‎   Moyua 005.jpg‎   Sexy Moyua.jpg‎  

    Moyua 65.jpg‎   Maggie 13.jpg‎   Maggie 17.jpg‎   Maggie 18.jpg‎   Moyua and Nilly 003.jpg‎  


  6. #1473

    Maggie - Another Favorite

    Likewise, Maggie’s MILF body is one of the best out there. She has the smoothest soft skin and an almost flawless figure. Maggie’s long legs, full butt and nice breast more than compensates for her Matronly face. (The hairy bush doesn’t bother me in the least. I don’t DATY, but; I do like playing in the bushes.) Maggie is a Suburban MILF who likes slumming it.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maggie 08.jpg‎   Maggie 10.jpg‎   Maggie 11.jpg‎   Maggie 19.jpg‎   Maggie 20.jpg‎  

    Maggie 12.jpg‎   Maggie 21.jpg‎   Maggie 16.jpg‎   Maggie 005.jpg‎   Maggie 14.jpg‎  


  7. #1472

    Moyua - A Favorite

    Most of what I’ve been doing recently have be redo’s. It’s true; there are a few new girls out on the Avenue. Or, at least they are girls I’ve never seen or been with, thus; they are new to me. However, after my date with Nikki, I’ve been a little gun shy. Whenever you pick-up a new girl it’s a bit like Russian roulette. Even if she has a pretty face and an otherwise nice appearance, you could still end up shooting yourself in the head. You never know. Fortunately a couple of my favorites are still around.

    Moyua will always be on my favorites list. I know there are those of you who think her too slim. For me, her slender frame is an exotic body type. Her long well shaped legs, perky little tits and narrow ass are a freaky turn-on.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua 004.jpg‎   Moyua 003.jpg‎   Moyua 64.jpg‎   Moyua 56.jpg‎   Moyua 85.jpg‎  

    Moyua 86.jpg‎   Moyua 87.jpg‎   Moyua 91.jpg‎   Moyua 95.jpg‎   Pussy Picture 006.jpg‎  


  8. #1471

    Amy - Round Two

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Had we gone to the Budget Inn I would have recommended that she take a shower. There was no smell, but I venture to say, I was not her first date of the day. She has a nice firm body and she offers full service. I opted for a very nice, slow and sloppy BBBJCIM. She did not deep throat, took her time and used lots of hand. She was very attentive to my balls and ass, as well as the rest of my body. Had we had more time, in another location, under better conditions I would have probably explored Amy’s talents further. YMMV CookyJar
    Quote Originally Posted by YoureaBeast
    Remember anyone can carry an STD and not show it but when you see a vagina with some weird liquid and oozing on it like the pics below …
    I believe, YoureaBeast, is referring to: A Nice Kitty 002

    IMHO, prior to my first date with Amy some had already enjoyed her bare back. This is one of, but not the only, reason I don’t DATY.

    Remember fellows, “Wrap That Wrascal.”

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amy 005.jpg‎   Amy 61.jpg‎   Amy 63.jpg‎   Amy 75.jpg‎   Amy 72.jpg‎  

    Amy 67.jpg‎   Amy 68.jpg‎   Amy 65.jpg‎   Amy 64.jpg‎   Amy 54.jpg‎  


  9. #1470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    Nicole

    I just find pregnant woman so sexy.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=73162

    Misfit

  10. #1469
    Damn. A MILF spinner who talks dirty.. gives a good BBBJ, rides good cowgirl and calls me Daddy AND Papi? I'd be in heaven - wish I could find even three of those five up here and I'd be a satisfied man.

  11. #1468

    Mirianim - a pint size MILF

    Mirianim is a little 5 foot nothing, MILF, spinner. I first spotted her about a week ago, standing in the same location down on the Avenue. I drove around the block and she was gone. The second time I saw her standing again at the same location, around the block again and she was gone. The third time was the charm. (She wrote her name and number down for me but I can’t make out her writing. The number I understand, the name I’m guessing .)

    Mirianim is a nice little provider, place the emphasis on little. She is very accommodating and takes directions well. Her BBBJ is above average. The FS was delightful, especially the sitting cowgirl. She is full of action and movement. For those who like it, she does provide, “Dirty Talking.” (I love it when she moaned, “Oh, poppy.”) While she was riding me, she told me how she likes to dress up like a young school girl and be spanked. She promised me, that the next time, she’d dress-up and give me the opportunity to spank her hard and I could teach her to fuck like a good little girl. Then she asked, “Would you like that; Daddy?” It’s very funny, while I liked being called, “Poppy,” the “Daddy,” thing was a turn-off.

    I ended up fucking Mirianim in the mesh position. It’s funny how height doesn’t seem to matter when fucking. Things always seem to match up and level off. While I truly enjoyed my time with Mirianim, I would probably only stop for her again if there was no one else available. Why? She just wasn’t what I was hoping for. When I first spotted her, I was so hoping that she was a young spinner. That initial disappointment kind of clouded my enjoyment. However, I do recommend her; she is a great fantasy date. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Miriaim 004.jpg‎   Miriaim 005.jpg‎   Miriaim 22.jpg‎   Miriaim 33.jpg‎   Miriaim 24.jpg‎  

    Miriaim 36.jpg‎   Miriaim 27.jpg‎   Miriaim 29.jpg‎   Miriaim 35.jpg‎   Miriaim 30.jpg‎  


  12. #1467

    Re: Who me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Runnow
    I swear, I never touched the girl! As I recall she was a serious picker with terrible scabs.

    Actually, I doubt it is the same girl. The girl I snapped the picture of was probably 5' 5" at best, maybe shorter. CJ's Nicole looks to be closer to 5' 10". I guess I can go through my archives and check for a better picture but then again I am pretty lazy.
    Her face was not completely scabs free. It was not seriously picked either. She took her time and applied a little liquid make-up before we got started. She had maybe two small spots on her face and one or two on her body. The camera flash burns a lot away. Also, I picked the most pleasing positions.

    Actually, Nicole is a spinner. She is maybe 5’5” or less. She is nowhere near 5’10.


    CookyJar

  13. #1466

    Gianna

    This Is My Number One Baby To All Men Who Passed Me Up Big Loss Because I Take Care Of My Men So Better Get Me While U Can Soon I Will Be Allhis

    ======================================

    Hi,

    I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

    Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

    It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

    On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

    Jackson

  14. #1465

    Who me?

    Quote Originally Posted by DukePV
    It's Runnow's photo, and the report can be found here. When you get there be sure to scroll back one additional post to see a fuller review. It's obvious from all the fun Runnow had with Nicole at his "spring fling" that he is the father.

    I'll fix the reference to Blonde Nicole in a forthcoming spring cleanup of the Photo Index.
    I swear, I never touched the girl! As I recall she was a serious picker with terrible scabs.

    Actually, I doubt it is the same girl. The girl I snapped the picture of was probably 5' 5" at best, maybe shorter. CJ's Nicole looks to be closer to 5' 10". I guess I can go through my archives and check for a better picture but then again I am pretty lazy.
    Last edited by Admin; 04-22-09 at 01:55.

  15. #1464

    Nicole

    I have to concur with CJ on Nicole. I first spotted her last spring and did the BJ thing in the car. At that point, she actually gave a shit and made the attempt at a decent performance by asking what I liked, and what I didn't. I told her, she made the attempt, but I still felt she had absolutely zero skills. By the way, at that point she said she was really only into women sexually, and did confirm that she had been a dancer. I think she mentioned Dangerous Curves, perhaps another place. Lost the job when she started getting into drugs. So any current statement that she was never a dancer is bullshit. Or perhaps her statement she was a dancer is bullshit. Hard to know, but she totally seems the ex dancer type.

    More recently, probably about maybe 6 weeks or so ago, I did a FS date with her, and only decided on FS because the BJ was so lousy. The FS was worse, with lots of bitching, complaining and rushing. I'd never go back there again. Incidentally, she once again during that date did say she'd been a dancer. Whoopee. Should've stayed at something she had talent for. Now apparently she has a boyfriend (lucky guy) so she doesn't seem to know what the hell she likes or doesn't. For what it's worth, she wasn't pregnant then, or at least wasn't showing and made no mention of it.

    I've long said that some of my worst experiences have been with the best looking SWs. Seems they typically have the mentality that looks is enough, and to be fair, they're told that culturally. However, when it comes down to it, when we go out to get a wh*re, we want someone who can fuck like a wh*re, don't we? Nicole most definitely needs to up her game to be anything other than bottom of the barrel. I wouldn't count on it happening anytime soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape