Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2048
    Great find CJ!

    Soon as I saw those vids I knew it was suzy

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I believe they were boosted from another site and then post on SubmitYourFlick.com. I don’t believe guy who posted them there is the actor, producer or director of the Vids.

    On one of these three vids, the ad at the end blocks a portion of what I believe to be part of the original video.

    CookyJar
    This is exactly why I put my email on my pics/vids. Because your never know when your stuff will show up on a free or pay site re-watermarked with some other sites name on it and your the originator.

  2. #2047

    Re: Is it my imagination or is that….Suzy

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
    Haha Well I never met suzy in person but it sure as hell looks like her.
    That’s Suzy! I am certain of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
    Where did you dig those up from?

    Once I got home, after being snowed-in in Philly, and hearing that another big storm was on the way; I decided to take the week off. Since stocking up the house, I’ve been inside alone with just my dog and computer for company. While surfing the free porn sites – boom, there she was, Suzy.

    These Vids are at least a few years old. They were posted on SubmitYourFlick.com in December 08. That is a young Suzy, prior to her getting out of the lockup. I believe they were boosted from another site and then post on SubmitYourFlick.com. I don’t believe the guy who posted them there is the actor, producer or director of the Vids.

    A few years ago I had come across a set of videos that appeared to be a much younger Suzy. I asked Suzy about them and she hesitated before denying ever having been videotaped. I am certain that there are more videos of Suzy on the net. On one of these three vids, the ad at the end blocks a portion of what I believe to be part of the original video. Out of curiosity I would love to see more of Suzy on Video.

    When you date Suzy, you date her for her looks. She is very pleasant and nice in every aspect, with one exception. She’ll give you a BJ because she knows it is part of the game. Her heart will not be in it. She is tight and her FS makes up for what her BJ lacks. Her full service and the fact that she doesn’t mind fondling and attention to her breast makes for a nice date.

    Here are the links again.

    1. http://www.submityourflicks.com/vide...me-facial.html

    2. http://www.submityourflicks.com/vide...-facial-2.html

    3. http://www.submityourflicks.com/vide...made-bj-3.html

    Compare and tell me, is it my imagination or is that Suzy? If anyone know of other vidios; let me know.


    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails That's Suzy 46.jpg‎   That's Suzy 1.jpg‎   That's Suzy 4.jpg‎   That's Suzy 5.jpg‎   That's Suzy 08.jpg‎  

    That's Suzy 71.jpg‎   That's Suzy 58.jpg‎   That's Suzy 61.jpg‎   That's Suzy in pink.jpg‎   That's Suzy 43.jpg‎  


  3. #2046
    Haha Well I never met suzy in person but it sure as hell looks like her.

    Where did you dig those up from?

  4. #2045
    CJ,

    It's not your imagination. It's exactly who you think it is unless she has an identical twin running around out there. BTW, if she does now THAT would be an awesome 3-some.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    FlyGuyEddie (and anyone else who might care to comment),

    Check out the three links below.

    1. http://www.submityourflicks.com/vide...me-facial.html

    2. http://www.submityourflicks.com/vide...-facial-2.html

    3. http://www.submityourflicks.com/vide...made-bj-3.html

    Now tell me, is it my imagination or does that girl look really familiar?

    CookyJar

  5. #2044

    Is it my imagination or is that….

    FlyGuyEddie (and anyone else who might care to comment),

    Check out the three links below.

    1. http://www.submityourflicks.com/vide...me-facial.html

    2. http://www.submityourflicks.com/vide...-facial-2.html

    3. http://www.submityourflicks.com/vide...made-bj-3.html

    Now tell me, is it my imagination or does that girl look really familiar?

    CookyJar

  6. #2043
    Very nice, Cooky! Sabrina is, by far, my favorite of your subjects. Everytime I get out to PHL (I just flew in tonight, btw . . . ), I'm on the lookout for her, wondering if I'll get lucky.

    Here I come, K!

  7. #2042

    Re: No, No, that is not what I meant

    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim
    CJ, no offense intended, as you have great taste in the ladies, but that is one damn ugly dog.
    I totally get it. I left myself open and you took a shot.

    LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim
    I was not commenting on the girl, I really meant that dog in his last photo!!!
    Maybe it was just the lighting but it looks kind of weird. Hope you guys know I would never insult any of the ladies out there.

    No! Really! I get it. I worked hard on the dog’s color. I thought the problem was with the color adjustment on my monitor.

    How I do suffer for my art.

    CookyJar

  8. #2041

    No, No, that is not what I meant

    I was not commenting on the girl, I really meant that dog in his last photo!!!
    Maybe it was just the lighting but it looks kind of weird. Hope you guys know I would never insult any of the ladies out there.

  9. #2040
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim
    CJ, no offense intended, as you have great taste in the ladies, but that is one damn ugly dog.
    I'll back your play on this one, Cooky; I'd do her.

  10. #2039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim
    CJ, no offense intended, as you have great taste in the ladies, but that is one damn ugly dog.

    I'd hit it!

  11. #2038

    Eye of the beholder

    CJ, no offense intended, as you have great taste in the ladies, but that is one damn ugly dog.

  12. #2037

    Art for Arts' Sake

    Moyua from my private “Art collection.”

    1. Moyua Art

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua Art.jpg‎  

  13. #2036

    My Moyua

    I have dated Moyua numerous times. I usually take a few pictures before she does her thing. I would guesstimate that we have dated over a dozen times. Once last summer I meant up with her and she let me down. After getting in my car she stated that she didn’t feel like dating and asked to borrow $10. She did not seem sick. When I asked her what the problem was, she said that she just didn’t want to date anyone. Heart broken, I gave up $10, and moved onto someone else. That was my one and only bad experience with Moyua. Every date that I have had with Moyua since that one bad encounter has been great. Even a favorite can have a bad day.

    Why am I bringing this up, now? For no particular reason.

    I am showing more pictures of Moyua. Why? For no particular reason. Moyua is still around and looks just about the same. She provides good GFE. That’s about it. Enough said. B4N



    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua 007.jpg‎   Moyua 34 2.jpg‎   Moyua 34.jpg‎   Moyua 40.jpg‎   Moyua 36.jpg‎  

    Moyua 006.jpg‎   Moyua 008.jpg‎  

  14. #2035

    More Moyua???

    Moyua is a favorite – I cannot pass her by. Sexually, she has my number. She knows just what I like and how to give it to me. Whenever we are together, she gives it to me, just the way I like it. Whenever I am out, I make it a point to go to areas she is known to visit. She is the only girl who work the Kensington Avenue stroll that I actually seek out. Like I said, Mayua has my number – my sexual number.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua 25.jpg‎   Moyua 26.jpg‎   Moyua 30.jpg‎   Moyua 31.jpg‎   Moyua 32.jpg‎  

    Moyua 33.jpg‎   Moyua 35.jpg‎   Moyua 37.jpg‎   Moyua 38.jpg‎   Moyua 39.jpg‎  


  15. #2034

    Art for Arts' Sake

    Sabrina from my private “Art collection.”

    1. Sabrina Art
    2. Sabrina BillBroad Sign

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sabrina Art.jpg‎   Sabrina BillBroad Sign.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape