Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 8093
-
03-16-12 22:03 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 5563Yeah! Me too! But, they are usually way to young. I am not a pedifile.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy77
[View Original Post]
And the ones that are old enough won't let me take their picture nude or let me fuck them.
BTW, which mall do you visit? I have seen an awful lot of ugly girls out at some of the shopping areas.
CookyJar
-
03-16-12 20:57 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 68*yawn* I've seen hotter babes at the mall.
-
03-14-12 20:42 #4356Senior Member

Posts: 748Hey CookyJar great pics. I bet she gave you a hot time in the city. You going to be able to handle girls like this when it gets warmer? Very Very nice.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-12 20:39 #4355Senior Member

Posts: 748Hey VMS124 Wow you wouldn't know it to look at Jen but within the last month or so she had a baby. Looks great doesn't she?
Originally Posted by Vms124
[View Original Post]
Congrats Jen stay well.
-
03-14-12 14:43 #4354Senior Member

Posts: 60Jen
Dated Jen. Like before and the previous pics, she has a very nice body and nice attitude. I didn't expect she will let me do DATY and I also didn't want to, but I was in the situation that I cannot refuse. It lasted for almost 20 minutes, result I got my shoulder area aching and tongue tired. She said she hangs out in the park between frankford and the k, womrath? Unfortunately, she has no digits.
Stay safe.
V
-
03-14-12 02:16 #4353Senior Member

Posts: 88Good work, CJ. Really lends credence to the old adage,"Be careful what you wish for", etc. I've had the pleasure of her company only once and she was, indeed, sublime. Glad to see there's still hope. Will certainly keep my eyes out for her.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Cheers. SD
-
03-13-12 23:54 #4352Senior Member

Posts: 5563An all time favorite picture of an ATF
This picture was taken when we first met back in 2008.
Her exotic features take me to a place that I cannot describe.
CookyJar
-
03-13-12 23:45 #4351Senior Member

Posts: 5563Moyua – Still a favorite of mine
Ya'll know how I feel about Moyua. Her exotic looks drive me crazy. This girl has had my number for a long time. The problem with Moyua is that I cannot find her when I need her – if you know what I mean. I have been looking for her in all the wrong places.
Recently I found her, again. She seemed to appear right out of thin air.
Click on Moyua's Name to see a previous report and photos
Moyua a ATF.
CookyJar
-
03-13-12 23:39 #4350Senior Member

Posts: 5563Moyua – Still a favorite of mine
She has put on a little weight her perky tits are as I remember them when we first met. Her jet black hair has yet to return to its full length. Little else has changed. She still has my number.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Click on Moyua's Name to see a previous report and photos
Moyua a ATF.
CookyJar
-
03-12-12 13:19 #4349Senior Member

Posts: 5563Thanks Cephlapod Love,
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
Ha, ha, ha, ROFLOL. They are just google images.
IMHO blacking out, blurring or otherwise distorting the face dehumanizes the subject. I understand that it is often necessary but it isn't visually pleasing. What I did was an attempt at keep things interesting. Since I could not show Lyssa's beautiful face, I googled up some interesting facial replacements.
The internet is full of nude pictures of porn stars, actress and beautiful women who are far out of our reach. Be assured, as of the taking of these pictures, Lyssa was attainable. God Bless America.
CookyJar
-
03-12-12 11:14 #4348Senior Member

Posts: 2243Ah, Cookie. Can't figure out what it is but it seems like those faces you added are a bit messy or something? At first I thought maybe the girls were eating a cream doughnut when it exploded, or someone tossed banana cream pie in their faces, but that isn't it. Did you capture them from some horror film site? <grin>
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Great work!
-
03-12-12 09:10 #4347Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Cookie: Your photoshop skills rival your devotion to the hobby!
Thank you. Like I said, I am not trying to fool anyone. That is not her face. (I don't do facials.)
Originally Posted by Giani
[View Original Post]
IMHO it is aesthetically pleasing and a huge improvement over a ugly black box.
CookyJar
-
03-12-12 08:07 #4346Senior Member

Posts: 869Cookie: Your photoshop skills rival your devotion to the hobby!
Look as I might, the discontinuous edge between pasted (pasted... get it?) face and the body are very hard to see! Are you in fact using Photoshop, or some more advance system to cut and paste? Mind you, I think your taste in bodies is improving with this set! Fewer on the "butter-diet plan," and all nicely filled out. Who wouldn't test THAT water? I especially loved this lovely:
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=167995&d=1331527613
Hard to tell how much it is her body and how much her pasted face! I have to ask to be sure... This pic looks so authentic--IS it her face or not?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-12 00:51 #4345Senior Member

Posts: 5563Lyssa - No black boxes
First, let me explain – I am not trying to fool anyone. Lyssa's face has been blocked / changed at her request. Usually when a girl says no face, it's a deal breaker. Lyssa was just too hot to pass on. Besides, her body alone was worth the price of admission. But, I hate looking at a big ugly black box covering a girl's face. So, to keep things interesting I used something a little more interesting to substitute for big black boxes.
CookyJar
-
03-12-12 00:47 #4344Senior Member

Posts: 5563Gator, this is that honey I was telling you about.
Lyssa is a 23 year old hottie with a nice body. I ran into her near the Ducan Donuts. According to her she only comes out to pick up rent and food money.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
If by chance you somehow recognize Lyssa, keep it to yourself. She does not want her BF to know about her little side line activities.
CookyJar









Reply With Quote




