Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5347

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up on Patapsco in Brooklyn this morning. She is a sweetie!

    Nice personality, clean, eager to please, and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. My kinda gal.

    Would repeat. She even told me that her pictures were going to be on this site.
    Does it mean that she no longer can be found on WW loop?

    Eggroll

  2. #5346
    Picked her up on Patapsco in Brooklyn this morning. She is a sweetie!

    Nice personality, clean, eager to please, and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. My kinda gal.

    Would repeat. She even told me that her pictures were going to be on this site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Recently hooked up with Shannon again on Carey St. She is no longer pregnant. She says she has a boyfriend who doesn't want her out dating, so she only comes out occasionally. Says she is on a program. She still has those awesome tits that I love to see swinging in front of me. Hasn't lost any of her skills, and obviously loves what she does and makes sure a guy knows it. Pays lots of attention to the boys, lots of tongue and suction and takes direction well. Always a fun time with Shannon With The Big Tits! Here are a few of the pictures. I'll post the rest later.

  3. #5345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Bridget

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Line  [View Original Post]
    Bridget is in Ohio. I still talk to her from time to time
    Bridget is actually still around. I saw her Sunday along Wilkens, we talked for a few minutes.

  4. #5344

    Another Rt.1 sting and Tina on Haven

    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...rests-20101108, 0,6268539. Story

    Another Rt 1 sting. I saw it unfolding on Friday, pretty easy to spot as an experienced guy. Blonde dressed in fishnets and a miniskirt walking down Rt 1, looking like a times square hooker from pre Giuliani. She would have to be dressed as a bee to make the sting more obvious.

    On Saturday afternoon I picked up Tina on Haven and took her to a Pulaski no tel for some down and dirty action. She was up for anything and everything including anal, which I took her up on, and she was super tight. Went right from her ass to her mouth for a BJ in the middle and then back to her ass for the finish. Nice session with two pops for 3 jacksons. Skinny body but not too bad, and a pretty face. Probably overpaid but hey, she gave great service.

    One note of caution, watch for LEO at the self storage place that is across from the intersection of COnkling and Pulaski. They sit head out up on a bit of an incline and have a gooid view of the hill coming down COnkling between Baltimore and Pulaski. Look up before you pick up.

  5. #5343

    This morning

    Heavy Le presence in B / Cb this morning. Not much out on either loop so I decided to try my phone. Nada! Its official I now have no working numbers. Its going to be a long cold winter!

  6. #5342

    Patty

    Saw Patty on Millington. She looked bad. Glad I passed, someone else had the pleasure.

    Anyone seen Sue lately?

  7. #5341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Monger  [View Original Post]
    Careful with her. She used to dance on the Block, and was a notorious rip off artist.

    Dr. Monger
    Thank you for that heads up. I hope everyone pays attention to your information. I doubt I'll see her again, however.

  8. #5340

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Dawn at Monroe and Wilkens last week. Clean and personable, she seemed to be a pretty good choice. When we got to the notel, she was open to pictures, and started to get naked. I was intrigued by the front of her shirt (see photo 100), so I knew this would be good, and it was for the most part. There was no rushing at all, and she is very skilled at pipe cleaning. However, she won't go down to the boys. I found later that she would do it for extra tuition. I also found the same answer for anal and swallowing. Normal prices apply, and a little extra for the pictures. The only disappointment was the boys got lonesome. Says she is out in the area and available all the time. If I had known her objection to taking care of the boys when she first got in I would have made that a deal breaker. It has never occurred to me to ask about that up front. Maybe I should ask from now on. I always figured that was part of the package. Hmmm. Older and wiser.
    Careful with her. She used to dance on the Block, and was a notorious rip off artist.
    Dr. Monger

  9. #5339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Shannon With The Big Tits

    Recently hooked up with Shannon again on Carey St. She is no longer pregnant. She says she has a boyfriend who doesn't want her out dating, so she only comes out occasionally. Says she is on a program. She still has those awesome tits that I love to see swinging in front of me. Hasn't lost any of her skills, and obviously loves what she does and makes sure a guy knows it. Pays lots of attention to the boys, lots of tongue and suction and takes direction well. Always a fun time with Shannon With The Big Tits! Here are a few of the pictures. I'll post the rest later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon107.jpg‎   Shannon102.PNG‎   Shannon109.jpg‎   Shannon106.jpg‎   Shannon105.jpg‎  

    Shannon104.PNG‎   Shannon103.PNG‎   Shannon101.PNG‎   Shannon108.jpg‎  

  10. #5338

    Bridget

    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone 3  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what ever happened to Kristen? She was the girl on A&E's intervention.

    And how about Bridget?

    Does anyone know and could tell me about Melody? Melody is about 5'1' 99lbs with black hair and a paw tattoo on her leg / thigh.
    Bridget is in Ohio. I still talk to her from time to time

  11. #5337

    Thank You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    There is a thread named Baltimore Mongering Basics-For Newbies. This is the place you go to find exactly the info a newbie needs. Go to it. Click last so you go to report number one of that thread. Scroll upward you will see a post with a link to the (Clix) Loop.
    Thank you for the info. That should help me out alot!

  12. #5336
    Quote Originally Posted by Drofnalb  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure that she was really a she?

    Isn't eagle a gay bar?

    http://www.thebaltimoreeagle.com/eaglesnest.html
    Eagle is a street on the W / W loop. A car just burned up there a few days ago right on the corner with Pulaski St.

  13. #5335

    Hmmm.

    Are you sure that she was really a she?

    Isn't eagle a gay bar?

    http://www.thebaltimoreeagle.com/eaglesnest.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Park  [View Original Post]
    Picked up some WSW (forgot her name) at Eagle. She got a nice big tits and did a good job cleaning the pipe and playing with the boys. Then all the sudden an old lady came out of nowhere and started knocking on my car window! We then proceeded to go somewhere else and I gave her another Jackson so that I can wrap up doggie style.

  14. #5334

    Some white chick

    Picked up some WSW (forgot her name) at Eagle. She got a nice big tits and did a good job cleaning the pipe and playing with the boys. Then all the sudden an old lady came out of nowhere and started knocking on my car window! We then proceeded to go somewhere else and I gave her another Jackson so that I can wrap up doggie style.

  15. #5333
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkninj01  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry that I have missed the post. Before I asked I did take time to read the majority of the other post and just saw post eluding to where it is located. I understand us new poeple do not know many of these things and ask question but I also read that this is a forum to assist people who are into some of the same activities. I am sure you and other members on here have asked questions before that may have already been posted. There is over 200 posts on this board and you can't catch everything. I appreciate that you feel you are being nice and oh yeah and I have read how other people tried to "help" people. However, I joinded this forum to give and to share information with others that may be benificial not to get a scolding for trying to participate and asking a question. I understand the need to be weary of new people on the board but if this is how you treat new people on this forum for asking a question about where a street is then this is sad. I will find it myself thank you!
    There is a thread named Baltimore Mongering Basics-For Newbies. This is the place you go to find exactly the info a newbie needs. Go to it. Click last so you go to report number one of that thread. Scroll upward you will see a post with a link to the (Clix) Loop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape