Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5359
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll  [View Original Post]
    Does it mean that she no longer can be found on WW loop?

    Eggroll
    I think that's still her stroll. She was on Patapsco because she was leaving the courthouse.

  2. #5358

    Seen preggo Kelly?

    Has anyone seen pregnant kelly with the big sunglasses lately?

    Last I saw with her, and talked to her was in August. She was HUGE and 6 months pregnant. Been looking for her every few days, as I want to see her. And haven't located her!

    Anyone know if she has been around in last two weeks? Or what happened to her?

  3. #5357

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy  [View Original Post]
    DAWN.

    I wonder if DAWN is the same girl I ran into at the APEX adult theater in Fells Point a while back who put on such a good show for us. I reported on the experience in detail. This girl was also named DAWN who told me she lived near Wilkens. She came into the theater with a white haired gent, sat in the back while showing her pussy, very personable and friendly, cute, small in stature and clean. When I climbed over the seat to sit next to her, I spilled her drink and popcorn. DAWN did not get upset and let me play with her pussy and tits, and later gave me a BJ. When I left I gave her $10.00 to pay for what I SPILLED. I looked but never saw her again. The dude she was with was cool and did not object to me moving in and playing with her. That was one of my better times at the APEX. I was sure hoping to find her, but never did. BBB
    She didn't offer any digits, said she is out all the time on Wilkens. I saw her about 7:00 last night. Cls9637 posted some pics last week if that's any help.

    RP

  4. #5356

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Dawn, Wilkens and Payson this evening. Went to my spot, got enthusiastic BBBJw / CIM. Technique was just OK, took instructions well. Cute girl, former Block dancer, good personality. Cls9637 posted pictures of her last week. Would repeat only if no one else available. YMMV.

    RP
    DAWN.

    I wonder if DAWN is the same girl I ran into at the APEX adult theater in Fells Point a while back who put on such a good show for us. I reported on the experience in detail. This girl was also named DAWN who told me she lived near Wilkens. She came into the theater with a white haired gent, sat in the back while showing her pussy, very personable and friendly, cute, small in stature and clean. When I climbed over the seat to sit next to her, I spilled her drink and popcorn. DAWN did not get upset and let me play with her pussy and tits, and later gave me a BJ. When I left I gave her $10.00 to pay for what I SPILLED. I looked but never saw her again. The dude she was with was cool and did not object to me moving in and playing with her. That was one of my better times at the APEX. I was sure hoping to find her, but never did. BBB

  5. #5355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    The Rest of Shannon

    These are the other pictures of Shannon With the Big Tits. She always wants to make sure I post them for her. Happy to oblige! She takes great care of me, I'll take great care of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon116.jpg‎   Shannon111.jpg‎   Shannon115.jpg‎   Shannon114.jpg‎   Shannon113.jpg‎  

    Shannon112.jpg‎   Shannon110.jpg‎   Shannon117.jpg‎  

  6. #5354

    Ashley

    She is back on scene again. Got enough bucks to have her phone turned back on. If you have her number call her up.

    Oriole

  7. #5353

    Visiting Monger.

    Visiting monger in town for one afternoon needs some help. I've perused the posts but really only have 2-3 hours of free time. I'm wondering what would be the best, closest stroll coming from BWI. My tastes run toward the little W spinners. I'm hoping to find my dream spinner in target-rich B-town. I'll be in town from CLE with my trusty camera, and will post any and all exploits. Also. I won't complain if somebody throws me a number or two. I'll repay the favor in spades if you ever make it to the CLE.

  8. #5352

    Dawn

    Picked up Dawn, Wilkens and Payson this evening. Went to my spot, got enthusiastic BBBJw / CIM. Technique was just OK, took instructions well. Cute girl, former Block dancer, good personality. Cls9637 posted pictures of her last week. Would repeat only if no one else available. YMMV.

    RP

  9. #5351
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlHungus  [View Original Post]
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...rests-20101108, 0,6268539. Story

    Another Rt 1 sting. I saw it unfolding on Friday, pretty easy to spot as an experienced guy. Blonde dressed in fishnets and a miniskirt walking down Rt 1, looking like a times square hooker from pre Giuliani. She would have to be dressed as a bee to make the sting more obvious.

    On Saturday afternoon I picked up Tina on Haven and took her to a Pulaski no tel for some down and dirty action. She was up for anything and everything including anal, which I took her up on, and she was super tight. Went right from her ass to her mouth for a BJ in the middle and then back to her ass for the finish. Nice session with two pops for 3 jacksons. Skinny body but not too bad, and a pretty face. Probably overpaid but hey, she gave great service.

    One note of caution, watch for LEO at the self storage place that is across from the intersection of COnkling and Pulaski. They sit head out up on a bit of an incline and have a gooid view of the hill coming down COnkling between Baltimore and Pulaski. Look up before you pick up.
    Karl,

    Can you tell us what Tina looks like?

    Dr. Monger

  10. #5350

    Tina

    Is this the dirty blonde Tina from Patterson Park?

    Quote Originally Posted by KarlHungus  [View Original Post]
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...rests-20101108, 0,6268539. Story

    Another Rt 1 sting. I saw it unfolding on Friday, pretty easy to spot as an experienced guy. Blonde dressed in fishnets and a miniskirt walking down Rt 1, looking like a times square hooker from pre Giuliani. She would have to be dressed as a bee to make the sting more obvious.

    On Saturday afternoon I picked up Tina on Haven and took her to a Pulaski no tel for some down and dirty action. She was up for anything and everything including anal, which I took her up on, and she was super tight. Went right from her ass to her mouth for a BJ in the middle and then back to her ass for the finish. Nice session with two pops for 3 jacksons. Skinny body but not too bad, and a pretty face. Probably overpaid but hey, she gave great service.

    One note of caution, watch for LEO at the self storage place that is across from the intersection of COnkling and Pulaski. They sit head out up on a bit of an incline and have a gooid view of the hill coming down COnkling between Baltimore and Pulaski. Look up before you pick up.

  11. #5349

    The BUG

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Bridget is actually still around. I saw her Sunday along Wilkens, we talked for a few minutes.
    Stay clear from her.

  12. #5348

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up on Patapsco in Brooklyn this morning. She is a sweetie!

    Nice personality, clean, eager to please, and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. My kinda gal.

    Would repeat. She even told me that her pictures were going to be on this site.
    Does it mean that she no longer can be found on WW loop?

    Eggroll

  13. #5347
    Picked her up on Patapsco in Brooklyn this morning. She is a sweetie!

    Nice personality, clean, eager to please, and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. My kinda gal.

    Would repeat. She even told me that her pictures were going to be on this site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Recently hooked up with Shannon again on Carey St. She is no longer pregnant. She says she has a boyfriend who doesn't want her out dating, so she only comes out occasionally. Says she is on a program. She still has those awesome tits that I love to see swinging in front of me. Hasn't lost any of her skills, and obviously loves what she does and makes sure a guy knows it. Pays lots of attention to the boys, lots of tongue and suction and takes direction well. Always a fun time with Shannon With The Big Tits! Here are a few of the pictures. I'll post the rest later.

  14. #5346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Bridget

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Line  [View Original Post]
    Bridget is in Ohio. I still talk to her from time to time
    Bridget is actually still around. I saw her Sunday along Wilkens, we talked for a few minutes.

  15. #5345

    Another Rt.1 sting and Tina on Haven

    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...rests-20101108, 0,6268539. Story

    Another Rt 1 sting. I saw it unfolding on Friday, pretty easy to spot as an experienced guy. Blonde dressed in fishnets and a miniskirt walking down Rt 1, looking like a times square hooker from pre Giuliani. She would have to be dressed as a bee to make the sting more obvious.

    On Saturday afternoon I picked up Tina on Haven and took her to a Pulaski no tel for some down and dirty action. She was up for anything and everything including anal, which I took her up on, and she was super tight. Went right from her ass to her mouth for a BJ in the middle and then back to her ass for the finish. Nice session with two pops for 3 jacksons. Skinny body but not too bad, and a pretty face. Probably overpaid but hey, she gave great service.

    One note of caution, watch for LEO at the self storage place that is across from the intersection of COnkling and Pulaski. They sit head out up on a bit of an incline and have a gooid view of the hill coming down COnkling between Baltimore and Pulaski. Look up before you pick up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape