Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5204
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo
    That is scabies Jewelz. Picked her up few months ago. Arms were festering. Not sure if scabies or worst. Cute face, rotten coochie. Tries to please. Looks cute from a distance. Cheap rates. Would not repeat.
    I went out with her about six months ago and she was fine. Saw her two weeks ago, noticed her arms were a mess. Asked her what it was, she said something about the street drugs were causing it, a lot of girls are like this. I gave her an Abe for her time and told her maybe some other time. It's a shame because she is a pleasant person and a decent provider.

  2. #5203
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637
    Picked up Jewelz Saturday around 10 AM at Payson St. 29 YO spinner, pretty face, very small boobs but nice nipples. I like smaller boobs, anyway. Went to the notell for a little R & R and pictures. She told me she was starting to get a little ill, and needed her meds, but she still didn't rush anything. Lots of tongue action and attention to the boys. She said she would usually swallow, just not at this moment. Everything is on the menu she said, except anal, but she didn't really seem to be dead set against that, either. Overall good service and takes direction well. I would repeat, just hopefully she will not be getting ill next time.
    That is scabies Jewelz. Picked her up few months ago. Arms were festering. Not sure if scabies or worst. Cute face, rotten coochie. Tries to please. Looks cute from a distance. cheap rates. Would not repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-SAM_Sc.jpg‎  

  3. #5202

    Bam Bam of Brooklyn

    Picked up Bam Bam around 8:30am yesterday. It was her and another sw out that early. Took her to a spot in the county. She had the audacity to ask for 60.00 for a blow job. Countered her down.

    She started off with lots of mouth and then tried to sneak in jerking me off with her hands. Corrected her and she was better after that. Sometimes you have to let them know. She showed me her tits (not bad) and the rest of her body. May upgrade if I see her again. A word of warning-I have been informed that she can be a runner,so take her to the room or spot before showing her the money. Be safe out there.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  4. #5201

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

  5. #5200

    Opted in - Dj Hunter - Opt out

    Anything weak people can't control they call a disease.
    It's a croc...a cop out.

    It's a weakness. It's also a choice we made.
    You're free to choose; you're not free to choose the consequences of your choice.

    Mongering isn't a disease; it's a psychological problem.
    It can be "fixed", but it requires a willingness to want to fix it.
    Mongering goes deep; a person must first "fix" these root causes before they will ever have the willpower to "just say no".

    DJ, we all have some unresolved issues that are contributes to our mongering....but until you find the courage to manage your problems, you'll continue to go down.

    You stepped into the dark side, and literally become lost and confused;
    realized that you were going down the wrong path and hit rock bottom.

    If you wanna kick, then kick. It's as simple as that. (on your time scale.)
    But if you keep it up, you're gonna lose yourself and everything else.

    No one, and I mean no one can get you to stop unless you wanna to stop!!!
    Us fellow mongers can give advice till we're blue in the face,
    but again unless you want to stop its not going to happen.

    Most of us have incorporated this in our lives; we manage and live with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    I prefer non-lovers to lovers: more choice, control, objectivity, less guilt, fewer complications, clearer expectations. But sex is addictive, expensive and dangerous - lover or non-lover - and you always pay. Hope you are able to get things under control, whatever you decide to do.
    Rapid
    I beg to differ; I think he has a chance.


    For you DJ.....it just seems different. You seem like a young, smart, rational and intelligent person;
    It all depends on how you play the game; find a good civillian hoe(s).

    Mix it up a little bit, but lean heavy on the civillian side.
    Slowly.....ween yourself from the darkside.
    Turn that into a habit.

    If you want to ignore that, then .......

  6. #5199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Jewelz

    Picked up Jewelz Saturday around 10 AM at Payson St. 29 YO spinner, pretty face, very small boobs but nice nipples. I like smaller boobs, anyway. Went to the notell for a little R & R and pictures. She told me she was starting to get a little ill, and needed her meds, but she still didn't rush anything. Lots of tongue action and attention to the boys. She said she would usually swallow, just not at this moment. Everything is on the menu she said, except anal, but she didn't really seem to be dead set against that, either. Overall good service and takes direction well. I would repeat, just hopefully she will not be getting ill next time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-SAM_0405.JPG‎   mini-SAM_0406.JPG‎   mini-SAM_0408.JPG‎   mini-SAM_0411.JPG‎   mini-SAM_0412.JPG‎  

    mini-SAM_0413.JPG‎   mini-SAM_415.PNG‎   mini-SAM_0416.JPG‎   mini-SAM_0417.JPG‎   mini-SAM_0420.JPG‎  


  7. #5198

    Where are they now?

    Does anyone know what ever happened to Kristen? She was the girl on A&E's intervention.

    And how about Bridget?

    Does anyone know and could tell me about Melody? Melody is about 5'1'' 99lbs with black hair and a paw tattoo on her leg/thigh.

  8. #5197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Au Revoir

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Hunter
    Thank you man. I wish you good luck and a very long, if not permanent, hiatus from this. A lot of you guys have reached out to me via PM and otherwise, and I am very appreciative. Some of the conversations I've had has started me on a path of introspection. I don't yet know what is going to lead me away from this hobby for good, and I'm not very good at cold turkey way of quitting, but I know it's been time to quit for a long time. I've posted about it before. Whoever said we're better with this hobby than without it is lying to themselves. Many of us have damn near destroyed our lives and others for the sake of this. It was never really worth it, but I justified reasons why I needed to be doing this, and I'll continue to do so, I just need a way to call myself back to reality when I start giving myself irrational justifications.

    Thanks everyone, even you guys I disagree with. Thanks for the PMs and please, by all means, let's continue that dialogue via the PMs. For the rest of you, be safe out there. See you around
    If you had announced a cold turkey retirement, I'd expect to see you back within a week or two. We've seen that. But by giving yourself permission to return, or to leave slowly, it seems more likely you'll get things under control.

    I wouldn't expect a "normal" relationship to be the answer, though. As was pointed out a few days ago, you may find the same thing happening there as here.

    I prefer non-lovers to lovers: more choice, control, objectivity, less guilt, fewer complications, clearer expectations. But sex is addictive, expensive and dangerous - lover or non-lover - and you always pay. Hope you are able to get things under control, whatever you decide to do.
    Rapid

  9. #5196
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulli
    After a regular woman found me on a dating site, I quit the hobby some time ago. Best decision I ever made. I treat her right, even though she is very low maintenance. In the sack she is better than almost anyone I ever dated. She is sober, appreciative and has a job.
    Quitting is nothing to be ashamed of. I doubt I will ever go back to the streets. Too many disappointments, too empty.
    Thank you man. I wish you good luck and a very long, if not permanent, hiatus from this. A lot of you guys have reached out to me via PM and otherwise, and I am very appreciative. Some of the conversations I've had has started me on a path of introspection. I don't yet know what is going to lead me away from this hobby for good, and I'm not very good at cold turkey way of quitting, but I know it's been time to quit for a long time. I've posted about it before. Whoever said we're better with this hobby than without it is lying to themselves. Many of us have damn near destroyed our lives and others for the sake of this. It was never really worth it, but I justified reasons why I needed to be doing this, and I'll continue to do so, I just need a way to call myself back to reality when I start giving myself irrational justifications.

    Thanks everyone, even you guys I disagree with. Thanks for the PMs and please, by all means, let's continue that dialogue via the PMs. For the rest of you, be safe out there. See you around

  10. #5195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Rook

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=5103

    I knew she looked familiar. I actually picked Heather up a few weeks back. When she got in,I saw her hand that had the nasty scar on it so I passed on her. Hey CLS,did you notice that scar thing on her hand? I may have to reconsider next time I see her. Rook.
    I saw it. Upon closer examination it turns out to be simply excema or psoriasis, neither of which are contagious. She is absolutely worth reconsideration. I will definitely see her again.

  11. #5194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    To Dj Hunter

    After a regular woman found me on a dating site, I quit the hobby some time ago. Best decision I ever made. I treat her right, even though she is very low maintenance. In the sack she is better than almost anyone I ever dated. She is sober, appreciative and has a job.
    Quitting is nothing to be ashamed of. I doubt I will ever go back to the streets. Too many disappointments, too empty.

  12. #5193

    Pic I was referring to.

    I was referring to this pic. Rook.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-SAM_0377.JPG‎  

  13. #5192

    Re: Heather

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=5103

    I knew she looked familiar. I actually picked Heather up a few weeks back. When she got in,I saw her hand that had the nasty scar on it so I passed on her. Hey CLS,did you notice that scar thing on her hand? I may have to reconsider next time I see her. Rook.

  14. #5191
    Quote Originally Posted by Subzero2
    this is an event worht posting about.
    ===========================

    We sailed the same boat for quiet sometime, seeking the same thrill, dipped into same holes, so I will give you my advice. We spent time and money, and drove miles chasing an urge, which was nothing different than the first snort of heroin. To some, it is the hunt, to others, it is the companionship, in truth .... it is an illusion.

    Mongering is no different than the salmon fish migration upstream. It is a costly hobby filled with risks and humiliating moments -- satisfaction is short lived, with a report on USASG and an occasional photo. Personally, I discovered I was not after the adrenalin rush, or the release, I was after a satisfying companionship which I never found.

    When a monger tells you how much he is nice to the girls, or how nice they are to him, how he trusts them and how they reciprocate, it is all an illusion. Cum buckets are not darlings; crack wh0res are not GF material. I do not find joy and satisfaction within their misery, nor would I contribute to it.

    Not many can walk out of this habit without scars of all types. It is an expensive habit, consumes time and resources. One night I looped the 3 strolls, and ended up with a bone, to learn she was HIV+ the next day. I dont do anything for less than $30 she said. That is when I asked myself if I was just a monger, and it was just a hobby.

    If we ever thought of attending Sexaholics Annonymous just to pick up horney women, then you know what I mean. Support groups and SSRI drugs are effective, but we are still searching for companionship with all the side benifits ... it is the cure.

    If you are waiting to hit bottom before you change habits, then it remains your decision. Force yourself to take a week off the habit, and start doing what you neglected. Look around you, you will find value.
    That might be the most legit report that I have ever read on this forum. Well said subzero 2 once again I agree with what you and dj hunter have said and I'm going to really think hard about what I do and why I do it.

  15. #5190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Good First Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Kligol
    I have read this forum for a while now and finally tried all the stuff the seniors have preached about, I picked up my first SW on Mon. Night (PP loop) and had a great time with no problems. Thanks to all you senior members I knew what to look for and where to look. Not much to tell about the encounter because I was nervous but I will report more when I get to sample what the streets have to offer. The WSW's name was Carol (I think), great oral and seemed to get into it but I was a little rushed so I will have to try FS next time. Well back to work to earn more for the hobby.

    Kligol
    This is a good job for a newbie. RTFF and went out armed with all the information from this site, then posted the results. I look forward to future posts as you get further into mongering.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape