Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Monger  [View Original Post]
    Careful with her. She used to dance on the Block, and was a notorious rip off artist.

    Dr. Monger
    Thank you for that heads up. I hope everyone pays attention to your information. I doubt I'll see her again, however.

  2. #5341

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Dawn at Monroe and Wilkens last week. Clean and personable, she seemed to be a pretty good choice. When we got to the notel, she was open to pictures, and started to get naked. I was intrigued by the front of her shirt (see photo 100), so I knew this would be good, and it was for the most part. There was no rushing at all, and she is very skilled at pipe cleaning. However, she won't go down to the boys. I found later that she would do it for extra tuition. I also found the same answer for anal and swallowing. Normal prices apply, and a little extra for the pictures. The only disappointment was the boys got lonesome. Says she is out in the area and available all the time. If I had known her objection to taking care of the boys when she first got in I would have made that a deal breaker. It has never occurred to me to ask about that up front. Maybe I should ask from now on. I always figured that was part of the package. Hmmm. Older and wiser.
    Careful with her. She used to dance on the Block, and was a notorious rip off artist.
    Dr. Monger

  3. #5340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Shannon With The Big Tits

    Recently hooked up with Shannon again on Carey St. She is no longer pregnant. She says she has a boyfriend who doesn't want her out dating, so she only comes out occasionally. Says she is on a program. She still has those awesome tits that I love to see swinging in front of me. Hasn't lost any of her skills, and obviously loves what she does and makes sure a guy knows it. Pays lots of attention to the boys, lots of tongue and suction and takes direction well. Always a fun time with Shannon With The Big Tits! Here are a few of the pictures. I'll post the rest later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon107.jpg‎   Shannon102.PNG‎   Shannon109.jpg‎   Shannon106.jpg‎   Shannon105.jpg‎  

    Shannon104.PNG‎   Shannon103.PNG‎   Shannon101.PNG‎   Shannon108.jpg‎  

  4. #5339

    Bridget

    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone 3  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what ever happened to Kristen? She was the girl on A&E's intervention.

    And how about Bridget?

    Does anyone know and could tell me about Melody? Melody is about 5'1' 99lbs with black hair and a paw tattoo on her leg / thigh.
    Bridget is in Ohio. I still talk to her from time to time

  5. #5338

    Thank You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    There is a thread named Baltimore Mongering Basics-For Newbies. This is the place you go to find exactly the info a newbie needs. Go to it. Click last so you go to report number one of that thread. Scroll upward you will see a post with a link to the (Clix) Loop.
    Thank you for the info. That should help me out alot!

  6. #5337
    Quote Originally Posted by Drofnalb  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure that she was really a she?

    Isn't eagle a gay bar?

    http://www.thebaltimoreeagle.com/eaglesnest.html
    Eagle is a street on the W / W loop. A car just burned up there a few days ago right on the corner with Pulaski St.

  7. #5336

    Hmmm.

    Are you sure that she was really a she?

    Isn't eagle a gay bar?

    http://www.thebaltimoreeagle.com/eaglesnest.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Park  [View Original Post]
    Picked up some WSW (forgot her name) at Eagle. She got a nice big tits and did a good job cleaning the pipe and playing with the boys. Then all the sudden an old lady came out of nowhere and started knocking on my car window! We then proceeded to go somewhere else and I gave her another Jackson so that I can wrap up doggie style.

  8. #5335

    Some white chick

    Picked up some WSW (forgot her name) at Eagle. She got a nice big tits and did a good job cleaning the pipe and playing with the boys. Then all the sudden an old lady came out of nowhere and started knocking on my car window! We then proceeded to go somewhere else and I gave her another Jackson so that I can wrap up doggie style.

  9. #5334
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkninj01  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry that I have missed the post. Before I asked I did take time to read the majority of the other post and just saw post eluding to where it is located. I understand us new poeple do not know many of these things and ask question but I also read that this is a forum to assist people who are into some of the same activities. I am sure you and other members on here have asked questions before that may have already been posted. There is over 200 posts on this board and you can't catch everything. I appreciate that you feel you are being nice and oh yeah and I have read how other people tried to "help" people. However, I joinded this forum to give and to share information with others that may be benificial not to get a scolding for trying to participate and asking a question. I understand the need to be weary of new people on the board but if this is how you treat new people on this forum for asking a question about where a street is then this is sad. I will find it myself thank you!
    There is a thread named Baltimore Mongering Basics-For Newbies. This is the place you go to find exactly the info a newbie needs. Go to it. Click last so you go to report number one of that thread. Scroll upward you will see a post with a link to the (Clix) Loop.

  10. #5333
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkninj01  [View Original Post]
    I understand the need to be weary of new people on the board
    This is it exactly.

  11. #5332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Dawn

    Picked up Dawn at Monroe and Wilkens last week. Clean and personable, she seemed to be a pretty good choice. When we got to the notel, she was open to pictures, and started to get naked. I was intrigued by the front of her shirt (see photo 100), so I knew this would be good, and it was for the most part. There was no rushing at all, and she is very skilled at pipe cleaning. However, she won't go down to the boys. I found later that she would do it for extra tuition. I also found the same answer for anal and swallowing. Normal prices apply, and a little extra for the pictures. The only disappointment was the boys got lonesome. Says she is out in the area and available all the time. If I had known her objection to taking care of the boys when she first got in I would have made that a deal breaker. It has never occurred to me to ask about that up front. Maybe I should ask from now on. I always figured that was part of the package. Hmmm. Older and wiser.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dawn124.PNG‎   Dawn120.PNG‎   Dawn106.PNG‎   Dawn108.PNG‎   Dawn125.PNG‎  

    Dawn104.PNG‎   Dawn115.jpg‎   Dawn110.PNG‎   Dawn100.PNG‎   Dawn121.PNG‎  


  12. #5331

    Leina

    So I went on a troll again after being ripped off by Erica and Cash and Carrie. I thought I would give them a taste of their own medicine. Made a stealthy fly by on W all down to the circle and onto Wash. Picked up a SSW by the name of Leina. She was a little on the heavy side however she was nice to chat with. FS was discounted and on we went to the spot for a game of connect 4. All in all, was an ok nite.

    Safe trolling guys.

  13. #5330

    The Loop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy the  [View Original Post]
    The loop has been posted many times. And you new people all ask this same question all the time.

    Knowing where to look is by reading this fourm. If you look, you will find. You will find and then you will know.

    Oh, I being nice giving you this info. You should see how the other guys like to help you.
    I am sorry that I have missed the post. Before I asked I did take time to read the majority of the other post and just saw post eluding to where it is located. I understand us new poeple do not know many of these things and ask question but I also read that this is a forum to assist people who are into some of the same activities. I am sure you and other members on here have asked questions before that may have already been posted. There is over 200 posts on this board and you can't catch everything. I appreciate that you feel you are being nice and oh yeah and I have read how other people tried to "help" people. However, I joinded this forum to give and to share information with others that may be benificial not to get a scolding for trying to participate and asking a question. I understand the need to be weary of new people on the board but if this is how you treat new people on this forum for asking a question about where a street is then this is sad. I will find it myself thank you!

  14. #5329
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkninj01  [View Original Post]
    It has been a while since I have made my rounds through Baltimore and I am not sure where most of the SW are anymore. I use to drive through Paterson Park, Pulaski, Garrison etc. But that has been years ago. I hope someone can tell me where "the Loop" is, what street is BC & WW. This will help me much on knowing where to look.
    The loop has been posted many times. And you new people all ask this same question all the time.

    Knowing where to look is by reading this fourm. If you look, you will find. You will find and then you will know.

    Oh, I being nice giving you this info. You should see how the other guys like to help you.

  15. #5328

    Name of the streets!

    It has been a while since I have made my rounds through Baltimore and I am not sure where most of the SW are anymore. I use to drive through Paterson Park, Pulaski, Garrison etc. But that has been years ago. I hope someone can tell me where "the Loop" is, what street is BC & WW. This will help me much on knowing where to look.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape