Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5390

    Ashley

    She is back on scene again. Got enough bucks to have her phone turned back on. If you have her number call her up.

    Oriole

  2. #5389

    Visiting Monger.

    Visiting monger in town for one afternoon needs some help. I've perused the posts but really only have 2-3 hours of free time. I'm wondering what would be the best, closest stroll coming from BWI. My tastes run toward the little W spinners. I'm hoping to find my dream spinner in target-rich B-town. I'll be in town from CLE with my trusty camera, and will post any and all exploits. Also. I won't complain if somebody throws me a number or two. I'll repay the favor in spades if you ever make it to the CLE.

  3. #5388

    Dawn

    Picked up Dawn, Wilkens and Payson this evening. Went to my spot, got enthusiastic BBBJw / CIM. Technique was just OK, took instructions well. Cute girl, former Block dancer, good personality. Cls9637 posted pictures of her last week. Would repeat only if no one else available. YMMV.

    RP

  4. #5387
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlHungus  [View Original Post]
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...rests-20101108, 0,6268539. Story

    Another Rt 1 sting. I saw it unfolding on Friday, pretty easy to spot as an experienced guy. Blonde dressed in fishnets and a miniskirt walking down Rt 1, looking like a times square hooker from pre Giuliani. She would have to be dressed as a bee to make the sting more obvious.

    On Saturday afternoon I picked up Tina on Haven and took her to a Pulaski no tel for some down and dirty action. She was up for anything and everything including anal, which I took her up on, and she was super tight. Went right from her ass to her mouth for a BJ in the middle and then back to her ass for the finish. Nice session with two pops for 3 jacksons. Skinny body but not too bad, and a pretty face. Probably overpaid but hey, she gave great service.

    One note of caution, watch for LEO at the self storage place that is across from the intersection of COnkling and Pulaski. They sit head out up on a bit of an incline and have a gooid view of the hill coming down COnkling between Baltimore and Pulaski. Look up before you pick up.
    Karl,

    Can you tell us what Tina looks like?

    Dr. Monger

  5. #5386

    Tina

    Is this the dirty blonde Tina from Patterson Park?

    Quote Originally Posted by KarlHungus  [View Original Post]
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...rests-20101108, 0,6268539. Story

    Another Rt 1 sting. I saw it unfolding on Friday, pretty easy to spot as an experienced guy. Blonde dressed in fishnets and a miniskirt walking down Rt 1, looking like a times square hooker from pre Giuliani. She would have to be dressed as a bee to make the sting more obvious.

    On Saturday afternoon I picked up Tina on Haven and took her to a Pulaski no tel for some down and dirty action. She was up for anything and everything including anal, which I took her up on, and she was super tight. Went right from her ass to her mouth for a BJ in the middle and then back to her ass for the finish. Nice session with two pops for 3 jacksons. Skinny body but not too bad, and a pretty face. Probably overpaid but hey, she gave great service.

    One note of caution, watch for LEO at the self storage place that is across from the intersection of COnkling and Pulaski. They sit head out up on a bit of an incline and have a gooid view of the hill coming down COnkling between Baltimore and Pulaski. Look up before you pick up.

  6. #5385

    The BUG

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Bridget is actually still around. I saw her Sunday along Wilkens, we talked for a few minutes.
    Stay clear from her.

  7. #5384

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up on Patapsco in Brooklyn this morning. She is a sweetie!

    Nice personality, clean, eager to please, and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. My kinda gal.

    Would repeat. She even told me that her pictures were going to be on this site.
    Does it mean that she no longer can be found on WW loop?

    Eggroll

  8. #5383
    Picked her up on Patapsco in Brooklyn this morning. She is a sweetie!

    Nice personality, clean, eager to please, and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. My kinda gal.

    Would repeat. She even told me that her pictures were going to be on this site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Recently hooked up with Shannon again on Carey St. She is no longer pregnant. She says she has a boyfriend who doesn't want her out dating, so she only comes out occasionally. Says she is on a program. She still has those awesome tits that I love to see swinging in front of me. Hasn't lost any of her skills, and obviously loves what she does and makes sure a guy knows it. Pays lots of attention to the boys, lots of tongue and suction and takes direction well. Always a fun time with Shannon With The Big Tits! Here are a few of the pictures. I'll post the rest later.

  9. #5382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Bridget

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Line  [View Original Post]
    Bridget is in Ohio. I still talk to her from time to time
    Bridget is actually still around. I saw her Sunday along Wilkens, we talked for a few minutes.

  10. #5381

    Another Rt.1 sting and Tina on Haven

    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...rests-20101108, 0,6268539. Story

    Another Rt 1 sting. I saw it unfolding on Friday, pretty easy to spot as an experienced guy. Blonde dressed in fishnets and a miniskirt walking down Rt 1, looking like a times square hooker from pre Giuliani. She would have to be dressed as a bee to make the sting more obvious.

    On Saturday afternoon I picked up Tina on Haven and took her to a Pulaski no tel for some down and dirty action. She was up for anything and everything including anal, which I took her up on, and she was super tight. Went right from her ass to her mouth for a BJ in the middle and then back to her ass for the finish. Nice session with two pops for 3 jacksons. Skinny body but not too bad, and a pretty face. Probably overpaid but hey, she gave great service.

    One note of caution, watch for LEO at the self storage place that is across from the intersection of COnkling and Pulaski. They sit head out up on a bit of an incline and have a gooid view of the hill coming down COnkling between Baltimore and Pulaski. Look up before you pick up.

  11. #5380

    This morning

    Heavy Le presence in B / Cb this morning. Not much out on either loop so I decided to try my phone. Nada! Its official I now have no working numbers. Its going to be a long cold winter!

  12. #5379

    Patty

    Saw Patty on Millington. She looked bad. Glad I passed, someone else had the pleasure.

    Anyone seen Sue lately?

  13. #5378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Monger  [View Original Post]
    Careful with her. She used to dance on the Block, and was a notorious rip off artist.

    Dr. Monger
    Thank you for that heads up. I hope everyone pays attention to your information. I doubt I'll see her again, however.

  14. #5377

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Dawn at Monroe and Wilkens last week. Clean and personable, she seemed to be a pretty good choice. When we got to the notel, she was open to pictures, and started to get naked. I was intrigued by the front of her shirt (see photo 100), so I knew this would be good, and it was for the most part. There was no rushing at all, and she is very skilled at pipe cleaning. However, she won't go down to the boys. I found later that she would do it for extra tuition. I also found the same answer for anal and swallowing. Normal prices apply, and a little extra for the pictures. The only disappointment was the boys got lonesome. Says she is out in the area and available all the time. If I had known her objection to taking care of the boys when she first got in I would have made that a deal breaker. It has never occurred to me to ask about that up front. Maybe I should ask from now on. I always figured that was part of the package. Hmmm. Older and wiser.
    Careful with her. She used to dance on the Block, and was a notorious rip off artist.
    Dr. Monger

  15. #5376
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Shannon With The Big Tits

    Recently hooked up with Shannon again on Carey St. She is no longer pregnant. She says she has a boyfriend who doesn't want her out dating, so she only comes out occasionally. Says she is on a program. She still has those awesome tits that I love to see swinging in front of me. Hasn't lost any of her skills, and obviously loves what she does and makes sure a guy knows it. Pays lots of attention to the boys, lots of tongue and suction and takes direction well. Always a fun time with Shannon With The Big Tits! Here are a few of the pictures. I'll post the rest later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon107.jpg‎   Shannon102.PNG‎   Shannon109.jpg‎   Shannon106.jpg‎   Shannon105.jpg‎  

    Shannon104.PNG‎   Shannon103.PNG‎   Shannon101.PNG‎   Shannon108.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape