Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5334

    One in the Crowd

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stales  [View Original Post]
    I may be wrong, but I don't think Lombardo was trying to sell the photos, just using that site as a photo album. The site offers to sell prints of the photos, but I don't believe Lombordo would make any cut of that if someone happened to want a hard copy of a Baltimore junkie.
    Calm down everyone; only one in the crowd uses the right head when reading? The intent here is to provide an easy reference; try searching for a SW photo in this site, and you will know what I mean.

    The available host for the album provides a great tool, and I do not get a cut. I just got tired of worrying about storing the pix on my own HD. I cannot look for them everytime, because they are impossible to find when you need them.

    I refrained from posting anything with a copyright notice, so no permission is needed. You can contact the host to have them deleted, but there are dozens of Indian sites specialized in hosting anything under the sun.

    Finally, it is refreshing to see life come back to this forum, even if it is over misreading an intent. Salut.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08-inthecrack.jpg‎   01-pretty-pussy-lips.jpg‎   legshowgirls.jpg‎  

  2. #5333

    A snippet from: MyPhotoAlbum Terms Of Use

    Quote Originally Posted by MyPhotoAlbum Terms Of Use

    Date of Last Revision: Feb.10,2010

    UNACCEPTABLE CONTENT.

    You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the media that you post; that you have received all proper permissions and / or releases relative to all media that you post; that use of the media you store in any public album does not violate these Terms of Service and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify MyPhotoAlbum for all claims resulting from media you supply. MyPhotoAlbum has the right but not the obligation to monitor all activity and edit or remove any media that in the opinion of MyPhotoAlbum violates these conditions. You understand and agree that MyPhotoAlbum takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any media posted by you or by any third party.

    In other words, if you post photos, videos or other media, you agree that you own the rights to the media or have permission to post them, and that you are not violating the rights of another photographer, producer etc.

    B. PORNOGRAPHY: The storage and / or display of pornography or sex-related images of any kind. It is at MyPhotoAlbum 's sole discretion what constitutes pornography. Photo Galleries displaying or storing pornography will be deleted.
    Jackson and the above party has been notified, maybe we can get some closure to "Lombardo's moment of madness."

    X

  3. #5332

    Lombardo's misappropriated images

    I left a message for the Administrative Contact for the website hosting Lombardo's misappropriated images. I advised website's management to suspend or discontinue Lombardo's account immediately.

    Lombardo misappropriated images from usasexguide. Info and violated multiple provisions of the photo hosting site's Terms of Use.

    If in the next 24 hours, the photo hosting site has not taken down Lombardo's photo gallery, Jackson should contact them at:

    MyPhotoAlbum Inc.

    PO Box 187.

    Suite 1.

    Ho Ho Kus, NJ 07423.

    US.

    Phone: 212-981-8600 Fax: 646-395-1455.

    There are serious penalties for copyright infringement. I hope that the action I took will resolve this matter.

    I enjoy the photos posted on this site and appreciate the efforts of those who post them.

    Oldmonger.

    PS: The photo hosting site's address is in Ho Ho Kus. What a coincidence.

  4. #5331
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    What we need is an iPhone application to list all SWs with their ratings and coordinates. But seriously, everything sells. The girls have sold pu$$y, so do not blame a website selling photos.

    Something must have changed recently. I drive through Pigtown and there must have been 10 SWs on a weekend. Long story short, I give my old cell phone to a civilian in exchange for a BJ, plus all the change I keep in my ashtry.
    Dude. In 47 post, you don't have shit with any true reports of being with a girl. Yeah you have describe a few, but anybody can describe a girl that's already been talked about on here first or even a ride around town. In most every one of your post your talking shit.

    If I'm breaking the rules I'm sorry Jackson. Just pisses me off someone steal my photos for profit. There were for this fourm only

  5. #5330
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Selling "Other Peoples Pictures", are you serious?

    Why not put them all in your photo album, Amy & Kellie

    Folks, it's time to be like "Baldy Cruiser from LA Or Freaklikdat from Philly"; stamp or watermark your pic's!


    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    X Out Via DC
    Jackson please delete post 5289. It's still linking to the photos that were taken from this web site. it's linking in the quote

  6. #5329
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I frequently post pictures on this board for the entertainment, enjoyment and information that they can provide to all my fellow mongers here in this forum. To have some jerk take them and attempt to sell them just pisses me off. I am certain that something like this is prohibited here. I hope Jackson takes action on this in a big hurry. It's starting to make me not want to post any more photos just to have them stolen for profit. I saw at least a dozen of mine just glancing through the thumbnails.

    Jackson, you have to do something about this!
    I feel the same way. I'm really pissed about this, I posted these pictures for this web site and not as a way to profit from them. There are 8 girls pictures that I can see that are photos that I have taken and posted on this board only. One of the girls is one that came out once in a blue moon. I had not intentions of profiting from these girls. Your going to screw it up so bad that were never going to get pictures to post again.

    Also I want you to take my photos down from your web site. I can tell you which ones and can back up proof the photos were taken by me.

    Hope Jackson bans your ass.

  7. #5328

    Lombardo

    Well if we all settle down and go looking back through the posts I think we will notice that Lombardo's post with his link is now among the missing.

    If my memory serves me when the post first appeared, Jackson had gone in and deleted the link and added a couple of comments about following forum rules. When I came back later, the link was there. I reported it to Jackson for his action.

    I personally think it was rather low to post the link to a potential pay site.

    If Lombardo keeps going at this rate if he survives he'll never make senior status or he'll be the next name in the banned users list.

  8. #5327

    Lots of assumptions

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stales  [View Original Post]
    I may be wrong, but I don't think Lombardo was trying to sell the photos, just using that site as a photo album. The site offers to sell prints of the photos, but I don't believe Lombordo would make any cut of that if someone happened to want a hard copy of a Baltimore junkie.
    It is against usage policy to sell images, and it is unethical. It states that the images are for sale. Most things that are for sale do not arise from non-profit organizations. I am all for entrepneurship, but why would anyone need to pay someone to print out images from this site?

  9. #5326
    I may be wrong, but I don't think Lombardo was trying to sell the photos, just using that site as a photo album. The site offers to sell prints of the photos, but I don't believe Lombordo would make any cut of that if someone happened to want a hard copy of a Baltimore junkie.

  10. #5325

    Lombardo, I beg to differ

    What ever happened to the integrity of the board?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo
    But seriously, everything sells. The girls have sold pu$$y, so do not blame a website selling photos.
    Seriously, what were you thinking?

    Selling a commodity is one thing; uploading our pictures on "lombardo's MyPhotoAlbum Gallery" Is another.

    Where's the tie-in?

    Did they twist your arm?


    X

  11. #5324

    I am uncomfortable with this.

    I am uncomfortable with this.

    Some how it doesn't sound or seem, or feel right.

    From the girls perspective, or from the original pic taker, and from the board.

    I am not going to ask on the legality of such an endeavor, that would sound really silly.

    But a profit from usage, or privacy kinda thing.

    Its good that we can post the pics, but to profit off a compilation, . I just don't know.

    I don't do many street girls. I like to eat my woman. You don't eat street meat.

    So, I am not familiar with a lot of them. A few looked nice and could easily step up to agency. Or indy,

    Sure!

    Well its obvious that everyone is going to comment. I am sure a better thinker than I will put it into better perspective. Just doesn't feel right.

    Although I have to admit, I did chuckle. Just what I want in my living room bookcase.

    Street walkers of Baltimore. LOL.

    Smiling Fox; }

  12. #5323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    My Pictures

    I frequently post pictures on this board for the entertainment, enjoyment and information that they can provide to all my fellow mongers here in this forum. To have some jerk take them and attempt to sell them just pisses me off. I am certain that something like this is prohibited here. I hope Jackson takes action on this in a big hurry. It's starting to make me not want to post any more photos just to have them stolen for profit. I saw at least a dozen of mine just glancing through the thumbnails.

    Jackson, you have to do something about this!

  13. #5322

    Re: Pos

    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Mr. X,

    Thank you for the heads up!

    Shitty
    Yea Shitty, let it ride.

    X Out

  14. #5321

    Lombardo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Alright pal, your pictures are next; LOL, thats a lotta $$ moolah $$!

    Anonguy Out
    Mr. X,

    Thank you for the heads up!

    Shitty

  15. #5320

    Re: Re: A new low on the Board: Selling OPP

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Who is this guy?

    CookyJar
    Alright pal, your pictures are next; LOL, thats a lotta $$ moolah $$!



    "Anonguy"

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape