Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5293
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I frequently post pictures on this board for the entertainment, enjoyment and information that they can provide to all my fellow mongers here in this forum. To have some jerk take them and attempt to sell them just pisses me off. I am certain that something like this is prohibited here. I hope Jackson takes action on this in a big hurry. It's starting to make me not want to post any more photos just to have them stolen for profit. I saw at least a dozen of mine just glancing through the thumbnails.

    Jackson, you have to do something about this!
    I feel the same way. I'm really pissed about this, I posted these pictures for this web site and not as a way to profit from them. There are 8 girls pictures that I can see that are photos that I have taken and posted on this board only. One of the girls is one that came out once in a blue moon. I had not intentions of profiting from these girls. Your going to screw it up so bad that were never going to get pictures to post again.

    Also I want you to take my photos down from your web site. I can tell you which ones and can back up proof the photos were taken by me.

    Hope Jackson bans your ass.

  2. #5292

    Lombardo

    Well if we all settle down and go looking back through the posts I think we will notice that Lombardo's post with his link is now among the missing.

    If my memory serves me when the post first appeared, Jackson had gone in and deleted the link and added a couple of comments about following forum rules. When I came back later, the link was there. I reported it to Jackson for his action.

    I personally think it was rather low to post the link to a potential pay site.

    If Lombardo keeps going at this rate if he survives he'll never make senior status or he'll be the next name in the banned users list.

  3. #5291

    Lots of assumptions

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stales  [View Original Post]
    I may be wrong, but I don't think Lombardo was trying to sell the photos, just using that site as a photo album. The site offers to sell prints of the photos, but I don't believe Lombordo would make any cut of that if someone happened to want a hard copy of a Baltimore junkie.
    It is against usage policy to sell images, and it is unethical. It states that the images are for sale. Most things that are for sale do not arise from non-profit organizations. I am all for entrepneurship, but why would anyone need to pay someone to print out images from this site?

  4. #5290
    I may be wrong, but I don't think Lombardo was trying to sell the photos, just using that site as a photo album. The site offers to sell prints of the photos, but I don't believe Lombordo would make any cut of that if someone happened to want a hard copy of a Baltimore junkie.

  5. #5289

    Lombardo, I beg to differ

    What ever happened to the integrity of the board?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo
    But seriously, everything sells. The girls have sold pu$$y, so do not blame a website selling photos.
    Seriously, what were you thinking?

    Selling a commodity is one thing; uploading our pictures on "lombardo's MyPhotoAlbum Gallery" Is another.

    Where's the tie-in?

    Did they twist your arm?


    X

  6. #5288

    I am uncomfortable with this.

    I am uncomfortable with this.

    Some how it doesn't sound or seem, or feel right.

    From the girls perspective, or from the original pic taker, and from the board.

    I am not going to ask on the legality of such an endeavor, that would sound really silly.

    But a profit from usage, or privacy kinda thing.

    Its good that we can post the pics, but to profit off a compilation, . I just don't know.

    I don't do many street girls. I like to eat my woman. You don't eat street meat.

    So, I am not familiar with a lot of them. A few looked nice and could easily step up to agency. Or indy,

    Sure!

    Well its obvious that everyone is going to comment. I am sure a better thinker than I will put it into better perspective. Just doesn't feel right.

    Although I have to admit, I did chuckle. Just what I want in my living room bookcase.

    Street walkers of Baltimore. LOL.

    Smiling Fox; }

  7. #5287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    My Pictures

    I frequently post pictures on this board for the entertainment, enjoyment and information that they can provide to all my fellow mongers here in this forum. To have some jerk take them and attempt to sell them just pisses me off. I am certain that something like this is prohibited here. I hope Jackson takes action on this in a big hurry. It's starting to make me not want to post any more photos just to have them stolen for profit. I saw at least a dozen of mine just glancing through the thumbnails.

    Jackson, you have to do something about this!

  8. #5286

    Re: Pos

    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Mr. X,

    Thank you for the heads up!

    Shitty
    Yea Shitty, let it ride.

    X Out

  9. #5285

    Lombardo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Alright pal, your pictures are next; LOL, thats a lotta $$ moolah $$!

    Anonguy Out
    Mr. X,

    Thank you for the heads up!

    Shitty

  10. #5284

    Re: Re: A new low on the Board: Selling OPP

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Who is this guy?

    CookyJar
    Alright pal, your pictures are next; LOL, thats a lotta $$ moolah $$!



    "Anonguy"

  11. #5283

    Pos

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Who is this guy?

    CookyJar
    This guy is a POS! Pretty sad day when someone has to steal other peoples photo's. Not real sure if Jackson is aware that he is stealing / selling pictures from here or not. I haven't decided whether it's worth looking into from a theft stand point or not seeing how at least five of those photo's are mine. I took them and have them in the original format. Shouldn't be real hard to prove ownership. I would suggest that he remove any of the photo's that I took.

    What has our beloved board become?

    Shitty

  12. #5282

    Few in One

    Ashley is real busy these days, working from her phone again. She is not on any loop. Check you number, it is her old number as she is, well as realiable as any SW.

    Jasmine was out Friday around Conklin. Claims to mainly work from home and takes calls. Nice AA girl, tight samll body decent oral skills. Sees out of her home, have not been there. I have digits.

    Oriole

  13. #5281

    RE: A new low on the Board: Selling OPP

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Selling "Other Peoples Pictures", are you serious?

    Why not put them all in your photo album, Amy & Kellie

    Folks, it's time to be like "Baldy Cruiser from LA Or Freaklikdat from Philly"; stamp or watermark your pic's!


    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    X Out Via DC
    Who is this guy?

    CookyJar

  14. #5280
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Selling "Other Peoples Pictures", are you serious?

    Why not put them all in your photo album, Amy & Kellie

    Folks, it's time to be like "Baldy Cruiser from LA Or Freaklikdat from Philly"; stamp or watermark your pic's!


    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    X Out Via DC
    What we need is an iPhone application to list all SWs with their ratings and coordinates. But seriously, everything sells. The girls have sold pu$$y, so do not blame a website selling photos.

    Something must have changed recently. I drive through Pigtown and there must have been 10 SWs on a weekend. Long story short, I give my old cell phone to a civilian in exchange for a BJ, plus all the change I keep in my ashtry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ell009BMB_113362090.jpg‎   Lippy-Pussy.jpg‎   cuporn2.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

  15. #5279

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Selling "Other Peoples Pictures", are you serious?

    Why not put them all in your photo album, Amy & Kellie

    Folks, it's time to be like "Baldy Cruiser from LA Or Freaklikdat from Philly"; stamp or watermark your pic's!


    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    X Out Via DC
    She is pic #40 in this album. She has redish hair not dark brown as I thought. Has anyone seen her recently?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape