Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    My Pictures

    I frequently post pictures on this board for the entertainment, enjoyment and information that they can provide to all my fellow mongers here in this forum. To have some jerk take them and attempt to sell them just pisses me off. I am certain that something like this is prohibited here. I hope Jackson takes action on this in a big hurry. It's starting to make me not want to post any more photos just to have them stolen for profit. I saw at least a dozen of mine just glancing through the thumbnails.

    Jackson, you have to do something about this!

  2. #5322

    Re: Pos

    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Mr. X,

    Thank you for the heads up!

    Shitty
    Yea Shitty, let it ride.

    X Out

  3. #5321

    Lombardo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Alright pal, your pictures are next; LOL, thats a lotta $$ moolah $$!

    Anonguy Out
    Mr. X,

    Thank you for the heads up!

    Shitty

  4. #5320

    Re: Re: A new low on the Board: Selling OPP

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Who is this guy?

    CookyJar
    Alright pal, your pictures are next; LOL, thats a lotta $$ moolah $$!



    "Anonguy"

  5. #5319

    Pos

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Who is this guy?

    CookyJar
    This guy is a POS! Pretty sad day when someone has to steal other peoples photo's. Not real sure if Jackson is aware that he is stealing / selling pictures from here or not. I haven't decided whether it's worth looking into from a theft stand point or not seeing how at least five of those photo's are mine. I took them and have them in the original format. Shouldn't be real hard to prove ownership. I would suggest that he remove any of the photo's that I took.

    What has our beloved board become?

    Shitty

  6. #5318

    Few in One

    Ashley is real busy these days, working from her phone again. She is not on any loop. Check you number, it is her old number as she is, well as realiable as any SW.

    Jasmine was out Friday around Conklin. Claims to mainly work from home and takes calls. Nice AA girl, tight samll body decent oral skills. Sees out of her home, have not been there. I have digits.

    Oriole

  7. #5317

    RE: A new low on the Board: Selling OPP

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Selling "Other Peoples Pictures", are you serious?

    Why not put them all in your photo album, Amy & Kellie

    Folks, it's time to be like "Baldy Cruiser from LA Or Freaklikdat from Philly"; stamp or watermark your pic's!


    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    X Out Via DC
    Who is this guy?

    CookyJar

  8. #5316
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Selling "Other Peoples Pictures", are you serious?

    Why not put them all in your photo album, Amy & Kellie

    Folks, it's time to be like "Baldy Cruiser from LA Or Freaklikdat from Philly"; stamp or watermark your pic's!


    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    X Out Via DC
    What we need is an iPhone application to list all SWs with their ratings and coordinates. But seriously, everything sells. The girls have sold pu$$y, so do not blame a website selling photos.

    Something must have changed recently. I drive through Pigtown and there must have been 10 SWs on a weekend. Long story short, I give my old cell phone to a civilian in exchange for a BJ, plus all the change I keep in my ashtry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ell009BMB_113362090.jpg‎   Lippy-Pussy.jpg‎   cuporn2.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

  9. #5315

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Selling "Other Peoples Pictures", are you serious?

    Why not put them all in your photo album, Amy & Kellie

    Folks, it's time to be like "Baldy Cruiser from LA Or Freaklikdat from Philly"; stamp or watermark your pic's!


    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    X Out Via DC
    She is pic #40 in this album. She has redish hair not dark brown as I thought. Has anyone seen her recently?

  10. #5314

    A new low on the Board: Selling OPP

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    I have created an album for easy reference. Most of our street walkers in Baltimore.

    http://lombardo.myphotoalbum.com/

    How many faces can you recognize? How many have yuo done? I have personally done over 10 FS, 20 BJs.

    EDITOR'S NOTE:

    If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information. Thank You.
    Selling "Other Peoples Pictures", are you serious?

    Why not put them all in your photo album, Amy & Kellie

    Folks, it's time to be like "Baldy Cruiser from LA Or Freaklikdat from Philly"; stamp or watermark your pic's!

    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    X Out Via DC

  11. #5313

    Zoe on Haven.

    Picked up Zoe on Haven ST. She is smaller blonde avg looking with a good personality.

    BBBJCIM and let my hands explore during for.2. Didn't get digits but I think she lives on Haven.

  12. #5312

    Montford

    Saw Kristen near the tire shop around 3am looking for a ride. She was wearing her trade mark Beret. Went around the block and came back to find her gone. She didn't recognize me or my truck.

  13. #5311

    Has anyone seen Kristen?

    She is in her mid 20's with dark brown hair, About 5'7' 120lbs. Nice body. Awesome leggs! I last seen her around WW about a year ago. She was on A&E's Intervertion. I think you can go to A&E's web site and see parts of the broadcast to see what she looks like.

    The last time we dated she had a little dog.

    She is from Hagerstown area. I heard she comes back now and then.

    This girl is awesome! Any info would be fine. Please PM me with any info.

  14. #5310

    Debra at Ferhaven

    Picked her up in front of her place. Paid 2 Jackson for a deep throat followed by doggie (finished with mish. Although she was kind of flat due to malnourishment, she did respond with good enthusiasm and great etiquette. Good give her more $$ to buy her a cell phone but spent all money at the fxxxng AMP that did not put out. Will repeat if pass by again. Great gal.

  15. #5309

    Pricey Nicole Part Deux

    Cruising WW today about 16:00 Saw a familiar face sitting on some steps near the circle. Nicole, early 20's shoulder length brown hair, with a blonde streak in the front. She is definitly a looker. I reported on her back in July. After looping and passing thru the circle a few times, I pulled over on a side street. She walked up to the window, I asked for her name. Nicole she said. Since I know she is a SW (and I incorrectly thought maybe she had brought her prices back to earth) I asked "how much for a BJ" She smiled and without batting an eye said fifty. It was my turn to smile and I told her "no thanks" I cruised around for about an hour and she never got picked up, but two of the girls with her did. I did find Sissy, a skinny blonde 31 yo with a nice face. Took her to my spot opted for BBBJCIM. Good skills and nice personality. She had a pair of lips that were made for giving head. Standard fee Jack w / two Abes for good service. She said she has been working for about six weeks. No digits, would repeat.

    Be safe RP

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape