Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5306
    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker

    I'll be in Baltimore Friday and it has been hell trying to find REAL reports in the 'life come back to this forum' with everyone flaming you.
    Ahhh, but not being an asshole has it's advantages. You have some high power connections in these parts that are only a phone call away.

    Bench

  2. #5305
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriole Mon  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is real busy these days, working from her phone again. She is not on any loop. Check you number, it is her old number as she is, well as realiable as any SW.

    Jasmine was out Friday around Conklin. Claims to mainly work from home and takes calls. Nice AA girl, tight samll body decent oral skills. Sees out of her home, have not been there. I have digits.

    Oriole
    Oriole,

    Is that the Ashley who has the out of state phone number, from PA? The one who a poster said he got an angry call from the mother?

    Dr. Monger

  3. #5304
    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    Saw Stefanie on Montford with her boyfriend / pimp. Jenna was at the corner store. She's a WSW red her and lots of freckles. I don't think she's 5 feet. Small, spinner type.
    If this is the Stefanie I posted about, and I sounds like it is, I would stay far away. I was afraid to have any skin to skin contact with her!

    Dr. Monger

  4. #5303

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone 3  [View Original Post]
    She is in her mid 20's with dark brown hair, About 5'7' 120lbs. Nice body. Awesome leggs! I last seen her around WW about a year ago. She was on A&E's Intervertion. I think you can go to A&E's web site and see parts of the broadcast to see what she looks like.

    The last time we dated she had a little dog.

    She is from Hagerstown area. I heard she comes back now and then.

    This girl is awesome! Any info would be fine. Please PM me with any info.
    Kristen is my girl. She's doing good she changed her phone # but she is doing real good now. Snoblind

  5. #5302
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Calm down everyone; only one in the crowd uses the right head when reading? The intent here is to provide an easy reference; try searching for a SW photo in this site, and you will know what I mean.
    Regardless of the difficulty in 'finding' a specific picture on this site. YOU violated USASG policy when you posted the link to the other site. Whether you stood to gain financially from those posts does not matter. There were notices we could 'buy the photo' next to each.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    The available host for the album provides a great tool, and I do not get a cut. I just got tired of worrying about storing the pix on my own HD. I cannot look for them everytime, because they are impossible to find when you need them.
    That is fine if you want to use it. Maybe you should establish a 'photo gallery' for the Baltimore thread. Several others have them, seldom used, but they are there. That means one has to tie the photo to the post in the discussion thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    I refrained from posting anything with a copyright notice, so no permission is needed. You can contact the host to have them deleted, but there are dozens of Indian sites specialized in hosting anything under the sun.
    YOU DID? I didn't go into the site beyond seeing the 'BUY'. But if you REFRAIN from using COPYRIGHTED material why do TWO of the photos attached to your 27 Oct post Have COPYRIGHT BYLINES PLAINLY VISIBLE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Finally, it is refreshing to see life come back to this forum, even if it is over misreading an intent. Salut.
    The only misreading was on your part for NOT READING Jackson's posted standards. A lot of bandwidth has been wasted because YOU felt you were somehow above those rules.

    I'll be in Baltimore Friday and it has been hell trying to find REAL reports in the 'life come back to this forum' with everyone flaming you.

  6. #5301

    The POS's website has been taken down.

    I would like to thank the other Website Myblankblank for taking down the account in question.

    " Copyright involves lots of cost and documentation. "

    Why yes, yes it does, which is why a thief should think twice before stealing someone elses work.

  7. #5300

    Still A Piece Of Crap

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Calm down everyone; only one in the crowd uses the right head when reading? The intent here is to provide an easy reference; try searching for a SW photo in this site, and you will know what I mean.

    The available host for the album provides a great tool, and I do not get a cut. I just got tired of worrying about storing the pix on my own HD. I cannot look for them everytime, because they are impossible to find when you need them.

    I refrained from posting anything with a copyright notice, so no permission is needed. You can contact the host to have them deleted, but there are dozens of Indian sites specialized in hosting anything under the sun.

    Finally, it is refreshing to see life come back to this forum, even if it is over misreading an intent. Salut.
    After sending a private message to this POS, asking him nicely to remove my pictures from his site he replies and I quote.

    " Under the terms of USAG, the photographs are no longer yours.

    Copyright involves lots of cost and documentation. "

    Last time I checked the Photographer who takes the picture owns the copyright, that along with a signed Models Release Form!

    That fact being set aside, stealing is stealing, it just makes you a, let me spell this out, A Bigger Piece Of Shit trying to profit from others work.

  8. #5299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    My Pictures II

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Calm down everyone; only one in the crowd uses the right head when reading? The intent here is to provide an easy reference; try searching for a SW photo in this site, and you will know what I mean.

    The available host for the album provides a great tool, and I do not get a cut. I just got tired of worrying about storing the pix on my own HD. I cannot look for them everytime, because they are impossible to find when you need them.

    I refrained from posting anything with a copyright notice, so no permission is needed. You can contact the host to have them deleted, but there are dozens of Indian sites specialized in hosting anything under the sun.

    Finally, it is refreshing to see life come back to this forum, even if it is over misreading an intent. Salut.
    It's quite simple to save photos from this site to an album on your computer. They are then only one or two clicks away. If I had wanted my pictures on other web sites I would have put them there. Some of the girls in my photos let me post them with the proviso that they only be posted on this site, no others. Is it really your intention to make everyone stop posting pictures so this doesn't happen again? I don't see any pictures or reviews from you. Maybe if you went out and actually did something productive you wouldn't have to steal from others.

  9. #5298

    One in the Crowd

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stales  [View Original Post]
    I may be wrong, but I don't think Lombardo was trying to sell the photos, just using that site as a photo album. The site offers to sell prints of the photos, but I don't believe Lombordo would make any cut of that if someone happened to want a hard copy of a Baltimore junkie.
    Calm down everyone; only one in the crowd uses the right head when reading? The intent here is to provide an easy reference; try searching for a SW photo in this site, and you will know what I mean.

    The available host for the album provides a great tool, and I do not get a cut. I just got tired of worrying about storing the pix on my own HD. I cannot look for them everytime, because they are impossible to find when you need them.

    I refrained from posting anything with a copyright notice, so no permission is needed. You can contact the host to have them deleted, but there are dozens of Indian sites specialized in hosting anything under the sun.

    Finally, it is refreshing to see life come back to this forum, even if it is over misreading an intent. Salut.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08-inthecrack.jpg‎   01-pretty-pussy-lips.jpg‎   legshowgirls.jpg‎  

  10. #5297

    A snippet from: MyPhotoAlbum Terms Of Use

    Quote Originally Posted by MyPhotoAlbum Terms Of Use

    Date of Last Revision: Feb.10,2010

    UNACCEPTABLE CONTENT.

    You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the media that you post; that you have received all proper permissions and / or releases relative to all media that you post; that use of the media you store in any public album does not violate these Terms of Service and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify MyPhotoAlbum for all claims resulting from media you supply. MyPhotoAlbum has the right but not the obligation to monitor all activity and edit or remove any media that in the opinion of MyPhotoAlbum violates these conditions. You understand and agree that MyPhotoAlbum takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any media posted by you or by any third party.

    In other words, if you post photos, videos or other media, you agree that you own the rights to the media or have permission to post them, and that you are not violating the rights of another photographer, producer etc.

    B. PORNOGRAPHY: The storage and / or display of pornography or sex-related images of any kind. It is at MyPhotoAlbum 's sole discretion what constitutes pornography. Photo Galleries displaying or storing pornography will be deleted.
    Jackson and the above party has been notified, maybe we can get some closure to "Lombardo's moment of madness."

    X

  11. #5296

    Lombardo's misappropriated images

    I left a message for the Administrative Contact for the website hosting Lombardo's misappropriated images. I advised website's management to suspend or discontinue Lombardo's account immediately.

    Lombardo misappropriated images from usasexguide. Info and violated multiple provisions of the photo hosting site's Terms of Use.

    If in the next 24 hours, the photo hosting site has not taken down Lombardo's photo gallery, Jackson should contact them at:

    MyPhotoAlbum Inc.

    PO Box 187.

    Suite 1.

    Ho Ho Kus, NJ 07423.

    US.

    Phone: 212-981-8600 Fax: 646-395-1455.

    There are serious penalties for copyright infringement. I hope that the action I took will resolve this matter.

    I enjoy the photos posted on this site and appreciate the efforts of those who post them.

    Oldmonger.

    PS: The photo hosting site's address is in Ho Ho Kus. What a coincidence.

  12. #5295
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    What we need is an iPhone application to list all SWs with their ratings and coordinates. But seriously, everything sells. The girls have sold pu$$y, so do not blame a website selling photos.

    Something must have changed recently. I drive through Pigtown and there must have been 10 SWs on a weekend. Long story short, I give my old cell phone to a civilian in exchange for a BJ, plus all the change I keep in my ashtry.
    Dude. In 47 post, you don't have shit with any true reports of being with a girl. Yeah you have describe a few, but anybody can describe a girl that's already been talked about on here first or even a ride around town. In most every one of your post your talking shit.

    If I'm breaking the rules I'm sorry Jackson. Just pisses me off someone steal my photos for profit. There were for this fourm only

  13. #5294
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Selling "Other Peoples Pictures", are you serious?

    Why not put them all in your photo album, Amy & Kellie

    Folks, it's time to be like "Baldy Cruiser from LA Or Freaklikdat from Philly"; stamp or watermark your pic's!


    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    X Out Via DC
    Jackson please delete post 5289. It's still linking to the photos that were taken from this web site. it's linking in the quote

  14. #5293
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I frequently post pictures on this board for the entertainment, enjoyment and information that they can provide to all my fellow mongers here in this forum. To have some jerk take them and attempt to sell them just pisses me off. I am certain that something like this is prohibited here. I hope Jackson takes action on this in a big hurry. It's starting to make me not want to post any more photos just to have them stolen for profit. I saw at least a dozen of mine just glancing through the thumbnails.

    Jackson, you have to do something about this!
    I feel the same way. I'm really pissed about this, I posted these pictures for this web site and not as a way to profit from them. There are 8 girls pictures that I can see that are photos that I have taken and posted on this board only. One of the girls is one that came out once in a blue moon. I had not intentions of profiting from these girls. Your going to screw it up so bad that were never going to get pictures to post again.

    Also I want you to take my photos down from your web site. I can tell you which ones and can back up proof the photos were taken by me.

    Hope Jackson bans your ass.

  15. #5292

    Lombardo

    Well if we all settle down and go looking back through the posts I think we will notice that Lombardo's post with his link is now among the missing.

    If my memory serves me when the post first appeared, Jackson had gone in and deleted the link and added a couple of comments about following forum rules. When I came back later, the link was there. I reported it to Jackson for his action.

    I personally think it was rather low to post the link to a potential pay site.

    If Lombardo keeps going at this rate if he survives he'll never make senior status or he'll be the next name in the banned users list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape