Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5316

    Hampden

    Circled around a bit. Haven't seen anyone out, but it is a dead zone anymore.

    If anyone knows of some happenings or has local digits pm me.

  2. #5315
    Well I got to town around 8:30 and checked in. Dropped of the bags and headed out to see what was happening. First loop was W / W. Mistake, big mistake. Wilkens is a disaster area. From before Catherine to past Monroe, they have the street stripped down for repaving. Like it wasn't bad enough before. This was bad. .

    I did see one WSW around Pulaski. I looked over and she she smiled and waved. However there was a BPD car somewhere behind me. He let someone go right after I went by him. Besides it was early and I wanted to see what else might be happening.

    Went to Fulton then looped back to Monroe and down to Washington. There was nothing in that area so I followed Washington to Patapsco (sp. I'm glad I didn't pick the lady on Wilkens up. About three blocks before Desoto BPD had like 25 officers manning a checkpoint. Random stops and I got through without being stopped or without hitting any of the ones meandering all over the street.

    Finally got down to Patapsco and cruised it a couple of times. There were two possible WSW, one may have been Hispanic) between 3rd and 10th. One had a cute face wearing glasses, but was wrapped in a coat and hood. THought she might just be walking to a store, but she was there on each of my loops.

    The other, the possible Hispanic was near 9th. Got the look, but she looked a bit rough.

    Was ready to go for the cute face. Pulled into the 7-11 to get a soda and see what she would do. Lo and behold, two BPD cars were parked up the alley. Grabbed my soda and called it a night. Full day of work and a 5.5 hour drive, I'm ready for bed.

    Some good looking ladies staying here though. May go get some ice and see what's out doing the same thing. :the

  3. #5314
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog99  [View Original Post]
    Yes you are right. She was a very nice find. Not sure what cross street she was on but it was about 1 block maybe 2 west of where the "Block" (strip clubs) starts but on E. Fayette. She was standing on the right and I believe there was a covered bus stop there too. Not sure that makes sense but it was def more towards downtown. I was very happy.

    Stay Safe
    Found another one in this general area Wed night after fun visits to the Millstream and Gold Rush. Lots to chose from out there (includings some TV's so be careful! Anyway found BSW named Sweets. Very attractive and bangin body.8 on a civi scale 10 on SW scale.5'4 or so and about 110 lbs. Great find. Attitude was ok. Could have been better. But she did what I asked her to do. Have digits and don't mind sharing.

  4. #5313
    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]

    That fact being set aside, stealing is stealing, it just makes you a, let me spell this out, A Bigger Piece Of Shit trying to profit from others work.
    Actually he is not after a profit. He is after the personal information, so he can stalk the person (s) who may make a purchase from him. I believe I've covered this throughly a couple of months ago. He will stalk you over the wire. He will try to make communications with people in your past / present / future just because you are on an explicit site. He defames, harasses, threatens and infringes upon multiple civil liberties. He truly is a new breed of Baltimore gutter rat. What he does not understand completely, is others' existence on this board. Nor does he seem to understand the law which I have explained to him multiple times. All this combined with a low iq, eq, self esteem issues and a mild case of penis envy will make for a very hefty law suit at some point in time. His friends and supporters don't seem to understand that he is dragging them down a road of wage garnishment.

    -I almost forgot. The information I've been gathering over the course of the last three years is almost complete. It will make for an interesting book in the near future. What's more is the price of eggs as it relates to the current state of the flex unit officer and 'community activist' (I use that term loosely). I'd like to say more, but I'd hate to ruin the surprise. Let's just say there are some serious felonies that have been committed by some people who may or may not be committed to "bringing down" Jackson's site (whatever that means). Remember their MO is stalking.

  5. #5312

    Hiv

    I know two WSW that are positive for HIV. This is fact. The one that told me is one of them. I will not post their names on here. PM me.

    TB

  6. #5311

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Is it the Ashley with the jet black hair before? I think it is more brownish now, but last time I talked to her, she was staying at a hotel by Nursery Road. Service is still good, her pipe cleaning skills are top notch & I was able to get FS for.35. She has a nice shaven kitty. She has always been one of my FAV.

    Rook.
    One in the same. Good thing is, she will gag for you.

  7. #5310

    My girl Too

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoblind  [View Original Post]
    Kristen is my girl. She's doing good she changed her phone # but she is doing real good now. Snoblind
    You stole my girl.

    Bring her back.

  8. #5309

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Oriole Mon  [View Original Post]
    Nope, she has a local number.
    Is it the Ashley with the jet black hair before? I think it is more brownish now, but last time I talked to her, she was staying at a hotel by Nursery Road. Service is still good, her pipe cleaning skills are top notch & I was able to get FS for.35. She has a nice shaven kitty. She has always been one of my FAV.

    Rook.

  9. #5308
    Quote Originally Posted by Benchseats Rock  [View Original Post]
    Ahhh, but not being an asshole has it's advantages. You have some high power connections in these parts that are only a phone call away.

    Bench
    Thanks Bench. I'm just staying the nigh as a rest stop on my way to Philly for a show. Won't be in til around 8 or so that night. I'll dig out your number (if it hasn't changed) and give you a jingle as I drive up.

  10. #5307

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Monger  [View Original Post]
    Oriole,

    Is that the Ashley who has the out of state phone number, from PA? The one who a poster said he got an angry call from the mother?

    Dr. Monger
    Nope, she has a local number.

  11. #5306
    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker

    I'll be in Baltimore Friday and it has been hell trying to find REAL reports in the 'life come back to this forum' with everyone flaming you.
    Ahhh, but not being an asshole has it's advantages. You have some high power connections in these parts that are only a phone call away.

    Bench

  12. #5305
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriole Mon  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is real busy these days, working from her phone again. She is not on any loop. Check you number, it is her old number as she is, well as realiable as any SW.

    Jasmine was out Friday around Conklin. Claims to mainly work from home and takes calls. Nice AA girl, tight samll body decent oral skills. Sees out of her home, have not been there. I have digits.

    Oriole
    Oriole,

    Is that the Ashley who has the out of state phone number, from PA? The one who a poster said he got an angry call from the mother?

    Dr. Monger

  13. #5304
    Quote Originally Posted by Breast Fed  [View Original Post]
    Saw Stefanie on Montford with her boyfriend / pimp. Jenna was at the corner store. She's a WSW red her and lots of freckles. I don't think she's 5 feet. Small, spinner type.
    If this is the Stefanie I posted about, and I sounds like it is, I would stay far away. I was afraid to have any skin to skin contact with her!

    Dr. Monger

  14. #5303

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone 3  [View Original Post]
    She is in her mid 20's with dark brown hair, About 5'7' 120lbs. Nice body. Awesome leggs! I last seen her around WW about a year ago. She was on A&E's Intervertion. I think you can go to A&E's web site and see parts of the broadcast to see what she looks like.

    The last time we dated she had a little dog.

    She is from Hagerstown area. I heard she comes back now and then.

    This girl is awesome! Any info would be fine. Please PM me with any info.
    Kristen is my girl. She's doing good she changed her phone # but she is doing real good now. Snoblind

  15. #5302
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Calm down everyone; only one in the crowd uses the right head when reading? The intent here is to provide an easy reference; try searching for a SW photo in this site, and you will know what I mean.
    Regardless of the difficulty in 'finding' a specific picture on this site. YOU violated USASG policy when you posted the link to the other site. Whether you stood to gain financially from those posts does not matter. There were notices we could 'buy the photo' next to each.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    The available host for the album provides a great tool, and I do not get a cut. I just got tired of worrying about storing the pix on my own HD. I cannot look for them everytime, because they are impossible to find when you need them.
    That is fine if you want to use it. Maybe you should establish a 'photo gallery' for the Baltimore thread. Several others have them, seldom used, but they are there. That means one has to tie the photo to the post in the discussion thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    I refrained from posting anything with a copyright notice, so no permission is needed. You can contact the host to have them deleted, but there are dozens of Indian sites specialized in hosting anything under the sun.
    YOU DID? I didn't go into the site beyond seeing the 'BUY'. But if you REFRAIN from using COPYRIGHTED material why do TWO of the photos attached to your 27 Oct post Have COPYRIGHT BYLINES PLAINLY VISIBLE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Finally, it is refreshing to see life come back to this forum, even if it is over misreading an intent. Salut.
    The only misreading was on your part for NOT READING Jackson's posted standards. A lot of bandwidth has been wasted because YOU felt you were somehow above those rules.

    I'll be in Baltimore Friday and it has been hell trying to find REAL reports in the 'life come back to this forum' with everyone flaming you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape