Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 56,131 to 56,145 of 61388
-
10-18-10 17:56 #5258Senior Member

Posts: 1533Owes $1,900. Maybe she walked away from work release. The bank she owes got a lien against her today c/o Harford County.
Originally Posted by Green Shadow
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-10 06:46 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 126Leah
I saw that too, but I have known Leah for 4 years or longer and it was really her. She said Hi
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
[View Original Post]
as she walked in front of the car. She was with a white dude.
Don't know why she was out.
GS
-
10-18-10 06:31 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 1788Is this Carrie with the bandages on her wrists?
Originally Posted by Cnote
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-10 22:32 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 977Jazmine on Church Street?
Anyone know what happened to Jazmine that lived on Church Street?
She was mentioned here some, I had her number and dated her a few times, her number died a weeks later.
Willing to trade for Chrissma's number, she's now in Frederick MD.
Keep it to PM's
-
10-17-10 21:24 #5254Senior Member

Posts: 1788Yeah, that's her. I thought my information was correct. Thanks, Balti.
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-10 19:20 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 85Carrie 10/17/10
Sunday 5:00 PM.
Picked up Carrie, not cash-and-Carrie, she was pretty much almost standing in the middle of Wilkens Ave. She was one block off Monroe, I think it's Christian St. Dark blond hair with look like a strawberry tint to it. Probably in her mid to late 20's. Dress in Black shirt and dark tight blue jeans, real skinny but had a nice round azz. Was a concern when she said her name was Carrie but she didn't look like the one that was pictured on this site. Was a little more cauious then normal, went and parked got in the back of the party van and she was quick to take care of business. Nice slurpping action and real got into sucking, within a minute of that I was ready, she wanted to do doggie style so I was all for that.
Nice tight azz and tight kitten, she was tight and within a few minutes wet as can be. Just saw her naked from the waist to the knees didn't see any tattoos, surprisingly no tramp stamp. After we were done I told her about cash-and-carrie but after her taking care of business I knew she wasn't the same one. She said she knew her and has a bad rap for pick pocketing.
Standard price for 1/2 1/2, didn't ask for a tip, should of given her one since I know I lasted way longer then she wanted me to. Gave digits, I will try them this weekend to see if the number actually works.
Saw quite a few other girls in the same section.
Be safe.
Later.
Cnote
-
10-17-10 16:59 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 1533Leah R.? She's inmate number 925269 down at Brock Bridge.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-10 06:08 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 1788Leah from WW
Really? I've known there to be mistakes on the criminal record website. Maybe she got two years suspended with probation. I'd like to see her again. She is pretty skilled.
Originally Posted by Green Shadow
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-10 01:53 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 224Angie (Strawberry) & Shawna
Both are seasoned pros who offered good lip service for a decent price. Would repeat.
-
10-16-10 19:15 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 126Leah
She was on the streets at Monroe and Ramsey Friday nite about 7:00 PM. Her breasts looked giant for Leah and overall she has put on quite a bit of weight.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
GS
-
10-16-10 17:21 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 457Not a big loss; better for everyone.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-10 07:40 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 1788Leah from WW
Leah with the tinkerbell tattoo on her arm and her name on the back of her neck got 2 years in Harford County for theft.
-
10-16-10 06:31 #5246Senior Member

Posts: 1788Photo Gallery
I see that the photo gallery is back, and the search function is working. Thank you, Jackson! Good job!
-
10-15-10 15:39 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 160Lara is good, Looks like she got cleaned up some, last time I seen her she was really strung out. I would love to catch up with her again looking like she is now all clean.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-10 04:08 #5244Banned Member

Posts: 1312Dealt with her before
Yeah I dealt with her before went to her place her I guess she's still staying of the street near the Mcdonald's on ritchie hwy. Well service was'nt all that great after waiting an hour for her to wait for her friend to come back because she was babysittiing. I did the pornstar pop on her and she was about to go crazy. Gave me her digits I prompted lossed them.
Originally Posted by Otto Man
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




