Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5244

    Dealt with her before

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Man  [View Original Post]
    Crusied B / cb today in the rain and it was slow to say the least. Found cc (or seesee? On patapsco by 10th. Wants 40 for CBJ I say 20 and tip for good behavior. Finally agrees and we hit my spot and into the back we go.30 seconds in she's like are you almost done? Complains the whole time and when she's not complaining she's using her hand and trying to tell me about her roomates cat. Pay her a 5 for a pornstar pop and I must have been backed up cause it flooded her face and hair. Helped her clean off her face but didn't say anything about her new hair product. Laughed all the way back to drop her off. A cop got behing me on patapsco by the 7 11 and I was like oh shit if I get pulled over and she's got a load in her hair but he turned off and I ended up giveing her 10 for a tip. Wonder how long before she notice it. Would not repeat. Even if she washed her hair.
    Yeah I dealt with her before went to her place her I guess she's still staying of the street near the Mcdonald's on ritchie hwy. Well service was'nt all that great after waiting an hour for her to wait for her friend to come back because she was babysittiing. I did the pornstar pop on her and she was about to go crazy. Gave me her digits I prompted lossed them.

  2. #5243

    Rain Job

    Crusied B / cb today in the rain and it was slow to say the least. Found cc (or seesee? On patapsco by 10th. Wants 40 for CBJ I say 20 and tip for good behavior. Finally agrees and we hit my spot and into the back we go.30 seconds in she's like are you almost done? Complains the whole time and when she's not complaining she's using her hand and trying to tell me about her roomates cat. Pay her a 5 for a pornstar pop and I must have been backed up cause it flooded her face and hair. Helped her clean off her face but didn't say anything about her new hair product. Laughed all the way back to drop her off. A cop got behing me on patapsco by the 7 11 and I was like oh shit if I get pulled over and she's got a load in her hair but he turned off and I ended up giveing her 10 for a tip. Wonder how long before she notice it. Would not repeat. Even if she washed her hair.

  3. #5242

    Sw's

    [QUOTE=Monger 666; 1075256]Would like to cruise in Brooklyn but don't know the are.

    ANy legit advice?

    I will take ANY phone numbers if not LE.

    Since I live near Catonsville, anything over there?

    Or do I have to drive down to WIlkens? Lot of construction. [/Q.

    I've rarely seen a SW outside of the loops. You might get lucky and find a girl with her thumb out, hitchhiking. It looks like the WW roadwork is almost finished anyway, maybe a couple of weeks.

  4. #5241

    Notels

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhh55  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a pretty basic question, but I've read the forum and haven't seen anything about where to go.
    Ask the girls and they will tell you. There is some paranoia about the subject. Few houses accept guests, if not confortable, then drive on Washington Blvd toward Lowes, then a little further.

    Learn how to receive a BJ while driving; It is hands-free.

    Check out the area for storage unit rentals. The hours may be convenient for a quickie.

  5. #5240

    Ms. ExSW

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    Wow she has definitly gained alot of weight sence the last time I saw her. Was she locked up or something/
    Hey Ms. ExSW, Do you still come out? I have not seen you recently.

    Hope everything is going well for you.

  6. #5239

    Where are the Notels

    I know this is a pretty basic question, but I've read the forum and haven't seen anything about where to go.

  7. #5238
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    Wow she has definitly gained alot of weight sence the last time I saw her. Was she locked up or something/
    Not locked up, just on a program, according to her. I've got more pictures when I get a chance to post them.

  8. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by Drofnalb
    I know that North ave. Is full of trannies, also I have seen some more obvious ones over the years on WW. But my question is concerning the deceptive ones, the ones that almost pass.

    Can someone break down the shemale street walker situation? How common is it really?
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php? 3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1055489#post1055489.

    North Avenue is not full of trannies. They really show themselves starting a block to the north of North unless they're trying to catch a cab or a hack, eat, or network with whoever.

  9. #5236

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastcsttroller  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a couple of years.
    I spent some quality time with her about three or so months ago. Rumor had it she might have been facing some charges back then. I have not seen her since last spring and her cell has not worked. She was living in a house with her sister and some other girl behind the old Ollie's in Glen Burnie. I cannot remember the street, but it was a corner house.

    Sorry for both of our sakes that I cannot give you more.

    Play and stay safe,

    Lover Bug

  10. #5235

    Oops, picked up Monessa. Not good.

    I found Monessa around WW. She's about 5'5" and 130 pounds. Her hair is obviously dyed, and reddish in color. Looks better from far away. She was showing off her belly that day with a dark blue top that tied above her navel.

    When we could not come to terms, I offered to drop her off anywhere she wanted. She said that I had to pay her for her time, as she probably lost other dates while talking to me. So I gave her Lincoln for the two minutes she was in my car. She insisted I should give her Hamilton, or she would not get out of the car. I told her that she could sit in my car as long as she wanted, but I was not going to drive her back once I left the area. Then she threatened to tell the police that I kidnapped her. I laughed out loud and said, "I could tell the police some things myself". I guess she thought the better of it and got out at the next corner.

    Too much attitude. I suggest you avoid.

    Does anyone remember a girl named Megan from about a year ago? She was roughly 5'4" and 110 pounds. She had some freckles, short dirty blond hair and a few tattoos. In her case, the closer you got the BETTER she looked. She lived in the basement of the house next to the circle when I met her. I think she said she had a kid out of state. I hope she's OK. Let me know what's up with her if you can.

  11. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastcsttroller  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a couple of years.
    Almost as long as the 14 months you've been asking the same question in every post.

  12. #5233

    Lara

    Please don't take her near the beach, she might get harpooned. God she got huge

  13. #5232
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 77

    Gotton big

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody tell me why the photos I attached to my post about Lara appeared as part of the text? I've got more but it was a pain to attach them as compared to the previous method, and they don't show up as a list or thumbnails. I'll put them up when I get some time, but I'd like to know if I did something wrong or if it's the new forum layout.
    Wow she has definitly gained alot of weight sence the last time I saw her. Was she locked up or something/

  14. #5231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Lara Photos

    Can anybody tell me why the photos I attached to my post about Lara appeared as part of the text? I've got more but it was a pain to attach them as compared to the previous method, and they don't show up as a list or thumbnails. I'll put them up when I get some time, but I'd like to know if I did something wrong or if it's the new forum layout.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lara8.PNG‎   Lara7.PNG‎   Lara6.PNG‎   Lara5.PNG‎   Lara2.PNG‎  

    Lara1.PNG‎   Lara4.PNG‎   Lara0.PNG‎  
    Last edited by Cls9637; 10-11-10 at 06:06. Reason: Retried to attach photos. This time it worked!

  15. #5230

    Anyone Seen Nichole?

    I haven't seen her in a couple of years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S4200002b.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape