Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    Leah R.? She's inmate number 925269 down at Brock Bridge.
    Yeah, that's her. I thought my information was correct. Thanks, Balti.

  2. #5254

    Carrie 10/17/10

    Sunday 5:00 PM.

    Picked up Carrie, not cash-and-Carrie, she was pretty much almost standing in the middle of Wilkens Ave. She was one block off Monroe, I think it's Christian St. Dark blond hair with look like a strawberry tint to it. Probably in her mid to late 20's. Dress in Black shirt and dark tight blue jeans, real skinny but had a nice round azz. Was a concern when she said her name was Carrie but she didn't look like the one that was pictured on this site. Was a little more cauious then normal, went and parked got in the back of the party van and she was quick to take care of business. Nice slurpping action and real got into sucking, within a minute of that I was ready, she wanted to do doggie style so I was all for that.

    Nice tight azz and tight kitten, she was tight and within a few minutes wet as can be. Just saw her naked from the waist to the knees didn't see any tattoos, surprisingly no tramp stamp. After we were done I told her about cash-and-carrie but after her taking care of business I knew she wasn't the same one. She said she knew her and has a bad rap for pick pocketing.

    Standard price for 1/2 1/2, didn't ask for a tip, should of given her one since I know I lasted way longer then she wanted me to. Gave digits, I will try them this weekend to see if the number actually works.

    Saw quite a few other girls in the same section.

    Be safe.

    Later.

    Cnote

  3. #5253
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Really? I've known there to be mistakes on the criminal record website. Maybe she got two years suspended with probation. I'd like to see her again. She is pretty skilled.
    Leah R.? She's inmate number 925269 down at Brock Bridge.

  4. #5252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Leah from WW

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Shadow  [View Original Post]
    She was on the streets at Monroe and Ramsey Friday nite about 7:00 PM. Her breasts looked giant for Leah and overall she has put on quite a bit of weight.

    GS
    Really? I've known there to be mistakes on the criminal record website. Maybe she got two years suspended with probation. I'd like to see her again. She is pretty skilled.

  5. #5251

    Angie (Strawberry) & Shawna

    Both are seasoned pros who offered good lip service for a decent price. Would repeat.

  6. #5250

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Leah with the tinkerbell tattoo on her arm and her name on the back of her neck got 2 years in Harford County for theft.
    She was on the streets at Monroe and Ramsey Friday nite about 7:00 PM. Her breasts looked giant for Leah and overall she has put on quite a bit of weight.

    GS

  7. #5249
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Leah with the tinkerbell tattoo on her arm and her name on the back of her neck got 2 years in Harford County for theft.
    Not a big loss; better for everyone.

  8. #5248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Leah from WW

    Leah with the tinkerbell tattoo on her arm and her name on the back of her neck got 2 years in Harford County for theft.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LeahWW.PNG‎  

  9. #5247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Photo Gallery

    I see that the photo gallery is back, and the search function is working. Thank you, Jackson! Good job!

  10. #5246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Lara is good, Looks like she got cleaned up some, last time I seen her she was really strung out. I would love to catch up with her again looking like she is now all clean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Lara is back around. She had been clean for quite a while, but she says her boyfriend died suddenly recently and she relapsed. She says she has only been back around the WW for two days. Has put on a little weight since the last pictures of her were posted here. I would put a link to them but the search feature is apparently still not working, or at least I can't make it work. I remember the pictures, and it wasn't until after I dropped her off that I made the connection that she was the same girl that was in those pictures a couple of years ago. Service was very good, although just a little rushed. Lots of tongue, and pays a lot of attention to the boys. As you can see she also has great boobs and nipples. I would absolutely see her again. She's a lot of fun to be with. Paid standard tuition, plus some extra for the pictures. I was happy enough to give her a tip, too. YMMV. Attachment 112463Attachment 112464Attachment 112465Attachment 112466Attachment 112467Attachment 112468Attachment 112469Attachment 112470

  11. #5245

    Dealt with her before

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Man  [View Original Post]
    Crusied B / cb today in the rain and it was slow to say the least. Found cc (or seesee? On patapsco by 10th. Wants 40 for CBJ I say 20 and tip for good behavior. Finally agrees and we hit my spot and into the back we go.30 seconds in she's like are you almost done? Complains the whole time and when she's not complaining she's using her hand and trying to tell me about her roomates cat. Pay her a 5 for a pornstar pop and I must have been backed up cause it flooded her face and hair. Helped her clean off her face but didn't say anything about her new hair product. Laughed all the way back to drop her off. A cop got behing me on patapsco by the 7 11 and I was like oh shit if I get pulled over and she's got a load in her hair but he turned off and I ended up giveing her 10 for a tip. Wonder how long before she notice it. Would not repeat. Even if she washed her hair.
    Yeah I dealt with her before went to her place her I guess she's still staying of the street near the Mcdonald's on ritchie hwy. Well service was'nt all that great after waiting an hour for her to wait for her friend to come back because she was babysittiing. I did the pornstar pop on her and she was about to go crazy. Gave me her digits I prompted lossed them.

  12. #5244

    Rain Job

    Crusied B / cb today in the rain and it was slow to say the least. Found cc (or seesee? On patapsco by 10th. Wants 40 for CBJ I say 20 and tip for good behavior. Finally agrees and we hit my spot and into the back we go.30 seconds in she's like are you almost done? Complains the whole time and when she's not complaining she's using her hand and trying to tell me about her roomates cat. Pay her a 5 for a pornstar pop and I must have been backed up cause it flooded her face and hair. Helped her clean off her face but didn't say anything about her new hair product. Laughed all the way back to drop her off. A cop got behing me on patapsco by the 7 11 and I was like oh shit if I get pulled over and she's got a load in her hair but he turned off and I ended up giveing her 10 for a tip. Wonder how long before she notice it. Would not repeat. Even if she washed her hair.

  13. #5243

    Sw's

    [QUOTE=Monger 666; 1075256]Would like to cruise in Brooklyn but don't know the are.

    ANy legit advice?

    I will take ANY phone numbers if not LE.

    Since I live near Catonsville, anything over there?

    Or do I have to drive down to WIlkens? Lot of construction. [/Q.

    I've rarely seen a SW outside of the loops. You might get lucky and find a girl with her thumb out, hitchhiking. It looks like the WW roadwork is almost finished anyway, maybe a couple of weeks.

  14. #5242

    Notels

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhh55  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a pretty basic question, but I've read the forum and haven't seen anything about where to go.
    Ask the girls and they will tell you. There is some paranoia about the subject. Few houses accept guests, if not confortable, then drive on Washington Blvd toward Lowes, then a little further.

    Learn how to receive a BJ while driving; It is hands-free.

    Check out the area for storage unit rentals. The hours may be convenient for a quickie.

  15. #5241

    Ms. ExSW

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    Wow she has definitly gained alot of weight sence the last time I saw her. Was she locked up or something/
    Hey Ms. ExSW, Do you still come out? I have not seen you recently.

    Hope everything is going well for you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape