Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5257

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    Leah R.? She's inmate number 925269 down at Brock Bridge.
    I saw that too, but I have known Leah for 4 years or longer and it was really her. She said Hi
    as she walked in front of the car. She was with a white dude.

    Don't know why she was out.

    GS

  2. #5256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnote  [View Original Post]
    Sunday 5:00 PM.

    Picked up Carrie, not cash-and-Carrie, she was pretty much almost standing in the middle of Wilkens Ave. She was one block off Monroe, I think it's Christian St. Dark blond hair with look like a strawberry tint to it. Probably in her mid to late 20's. Dress in Black shirt and dark tight blue jeans, real skinny but had a nice round azz. Was a concern when she said her name was Carrie but she didn't look like the one that was pictured on this site. Was a little more cauious then normal, went and parked got in the back of the party van and she was quick to take care of business. Nice slurpping action and real got into sucking, within a minute of that I was ready, she wanted to do doggie style so I was all for that.

    Nice tight azz and tight kitten, she was tight and within a few minutes wet as can be. Just saw her naked from the waist to the knees didn't see any tattoos, surprisingly no tramp stamp. After we were done I told her about cash-and-carrie but after her taking care of business I knew she wasn't the same one. She said she knew her and has a bad rap for pick pocketing.

    Standard price for 1/2 1/2, didn't ask for a tip, should of given her one since I know I lasted way longer then she wanted me to. Gave digits, I will try them this weekend to see if the number actually works.

    Saw quite a few other girls in the same section.

    Be safe.

    Later.

    Cnote
    Is this Carrie with the bandages on her wrists?

  3. #5255

    Jazmine on Church Street?

    Anyone know what happened to Jazmine that lived on Church Street?

    She was mentioned here some, I had her number and dated her a few times, her number died a weeks later.

    Willing to trade for Chrissma's number, she's now in Frederick MD.

    Keep it to PM's

  4. #5254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    Leah R.? She's inmate number 925269 down at Brock Bridge.
    Yeah, that's her. I thought my information was correct. Thanks, Balti.

  5. #5253

    Carrie 10/17/10

    Sunday 5:00 PM.

    Picked up Carrie, not cash-and-Carrie, she was pretty much almost standing in the middle of Wilkens Ave. She was one block off Monroe, I think it's Christian St. Dark blond hair with look like a strawberry tint to it. Probably in her mid to late 20's. Dress in Black shirt and dark tight blue jeans, real skinny but had a nice round azz. Was a concern when she said her name was Carrie but she didn't look like the one that was pictured on this site. Was a little more cauious then normal, went and parked got in the back of the party van and she was quick to take care of business. Nice slurpping action and real got into sucking, within a minute of that I was ready, she wanted to do doggie style so I was all for that.

    Nice tight azz and tight kitten, she was tight and within a few minutes wet as can be. Just saw her naked from the waist to the knees didn't see any tattoos, surprisingly no tramp stamp. After we were done I told her about cash-and-carrie but after her taking care of business I knew she wasn't the same one. She said she knew her and has a bad rap for pick pocketing.

    Standard price for 1/2 1/2, didn't ask for a tip, should of given her one since I know I lasted way longer then she wanted me to. Gave digits, I will try them this weekend to see if the number actually works.

    Saw quite a few other girls in the same section.

    Be safe.

    Later.

    Cnote

  6. #5252
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Really? I've known there to be mistakes on the criminal record website. Maybe she got two years suspended with probation. I'd like to see her again. She is pretty skilled.
    Leah R.? She's inmate number 925269 down at Brock Bridge.

  7. #5251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Leah from WW

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Shadow  [View Original Post]
    She was on the streets at Monroe and Ramsey Friday nite about 7:00 PM. Her breasts looked giant for Leah and overall she has put on quite a bit of weight.

    GS
    Really? I've known there to be mistakes on the criminal record website. Maybe she got two years suspended with probation. I'd like to see her again. She is pretty skilled.

  8. #5250

    Angie (Strawberry) & Shawna

    Both are seasoned pros who offered good lip service for a decent price. Would repeat.

  9. #5249

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Leah with the tinkerbell tattoo on her arm and her name on the back of her neck got 2 years in Harford County for theft.
    She was on the streets at Monroe and Ramsey Friday nite about 7:00 PM. Her breasts looked giant for Leah and overall she has put on quite a bit of weight.

    GS

  10. #5248
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Leah with the tinkerbell tattoo on her arm and her name on the back of her neck got 2 years in Harford County for theft.
    Not a big loss; better for everyone.

  11. #5247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Leah from WW

    Leah with the tinkerbell tattoo on her arm and her name on the back of her neck got 2 years in Harford County for theft.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LeahWW.PNG‎  

  12. #5246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Photo Gallery

    I see that the photo gallery is back, and the search function is working. Thank you, Jackson! Good job!

  13. #5245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Lara is good, Looks like she got cleaned up some, last time I seen her she was really strung out. I would love to catch up with her again looking like she is now all clean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Lara is back around. She had been clean for quite a while, but she says her boyfriend died suddenly recently and she relapsed. She says she has only been back around the WW for two days. Has put on a little weight since the last pictures of her were posted here. I would put a link to them but the search feature is apparently still not working, or at least I can't make it work. I remember the pictures, and it wasn't until after I dropped her off that I made the connection that she was the same girl that was in those pictures a couple of years ago. Service was very good, although just a little rushed. Lots of tongue, and pays a lot of attention to the boys. As you can see she also has great boobs and nipples. I would absolutely see her again. She's a lot of fun to be with. Paid standard tuition, plus some extra for the pictures. I was happy enough to give her a tip, too. YMMV. Attachment 112463Attachment 112464Attachment 112465Attachment 112466Attachment 112467Attachment 112468Attachment 112469Attachment 112470

  14. #5244

    Dealt with her before

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Man  [View Original Post]
    Crusied B / cb today in the rain and it was slow to say the least. Found cc (or seesee? On patapsco by 10th. Wants 40 for CBJ I say 20 and tip for good behavior. Finally agrees and we hit my spot and into the back we go.30 seconds in she's like are you almost done? Complains the whole time and when she's not complaining she's using her hand and trying to tell me about her roomates cat. Pay her a 5 for a pornstar pop and I must have been backed up cause it flooded her face and hair. Helped her clean off her face but didn't say anything about her new hair product. Laughed all the way back to drop her off. A cop got behing me on patapsco by the 7 11 and I was like oh shit if I get pulled over and she's got a load in her hair but he turned off and I ended up giveing her 10 for a tip. Wonder how long before she notice it. Would not repeat. Even if she washed her hair.
    Yeah I dealt with her before went to her place her I guess she's still staying of the street near the Mcdonald's on ritchie hwy. Well service was'nt all that great after waiting an hour for her to wait for her friend to come back because she was babysittiing. I did the pornstar pop on her and she was about to go crazy. Gave me her digits I prompted lossed them.

  15. #5243

    Rain Job

    Crusied B / cb today in the rain and it was slow to say the least. Found cc (or seesee? On patapsco by 10th. Wants 40 for CBJ I say 20 and tip for good behavior. Finally agrees and we hit my spot and into the back we go.30 seconds in she's like are you almost done? Complains the whole time and when she's not complaining she's using her hand and trying to tell me about her roomates cat. Pay her a 5 for a pornstar pop and I must have been backed up cause it flooded her face and hair. Helped her clean off her face but didn't say anything about her new hair product. Laughed all the way back to drop her off. A cop got behing me on patapsco by the 7 11 and I was like oh shit if I get pulled over and she's got a load in her hair but he turned off and I ended up giveing her 10 for a tip. Wonder how long before she notice it. Would not repeat. Even if she washed her hair.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape