Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 8093
-
10-08-10 05:19 #2738Senior Member

Posts: 198
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
Well the last time I saw her was about a month ago and she was really in orbit. She walking is such a manner that was a half walk half hop and was stopping sometimes to make mocking gestures to morning traffic
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
Street
-
10-07-10 22:32 #2737Senior Member

Posts: 5563Have I got a girl for you. (continues)
Betty - Have I got a girl for you! IMHO – She is pretty enough for the purpose intended (if you know what I mean. She's thin but not emaciated. Her personality and attitude are fantastic. And if you don't mind a few freckles (which I don't), I think we have a match.
Originally Posted by Seva Lurker
[View Original Post]
Click me: For more Betty
-
10-07-10 21:43 #2736Senior Member

Posts: 1384I'm not in the area, but when I get back I'll have to talk to him. It's not Supers Jamey as I called her and she is fine. I have a strange feeling it may be Jamielynn. Hope I'm wrong on this one as I've known her before she ever came out on the streets. I did search the obituaries and found nothing there either.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-10 16:04 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Thanks. Search help
I am thinking the same thing. I wish there was some was we could help. This is a free site and because of the subject matter, I can't see any way for Jackson to charge for his services. Most of the guys using this site are not going to be willing to give up credit card information. Therefore, he has got to rely on advertisements, for income. His income from advertisements is likely tied to the number of visitors, users and site patrons. He could move the site in the direction of escorts and Hi-end providers like certain other sites have done but that nook is crowded.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
I am thinking Jackson needs us as much as we need him. Without the picture section he is going to lose a lot of lurkers and guys who visit the site just to ogle pics.
JMHO.
CookyJar
-
10-07-10 15:37 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: I do miss the PHOTO GUIDE
Me Too!
I've been through a number of software upgrades and they all suck wind at first. Usually as the improvements come on line things get better. Let's hope that's what's going to happen in this case.
Originally Posted by AMP Guide
[View Original Post]
I've been trying to upload some pictures and the new process sucks (for now. Maybe after I've had more practice, I'll think better of the new features. The new picture up-loader seems to have a mind of its own.
Can someone tell me how to embed a single picture in a post?
In the mean time here are a few more links to Betty.
CookyJar
-
10-07-10 15:18 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 2243Thanks. Search help
Thanks Cookie,
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
I followed your lead and looked into Duke's photoguide and found the Jamies listed there. Just could not find the other ones! But now I understand why.
This has got to be a BIG change and probably a few weeks till the kinks are worked out.
Just imagine what Jackson is doing right now if the photo gallery was an unexpected victim of the website transformation? My guess is he knows where his bread is buttered and is probably as frustrated as we are!
Hang in there!
-
10-07-10 15:09 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 1870I do miss the PHOTO GUIDE
It was a great way to see what was going on. Can Jackson PLEASE install it. I am sure lots miss it. I travel alot and love to see the other other areas where I visit. Like Vegas LA Miami.
I know he is swammped with the upgrade. Keep up the good work
-
10-07-10 14:35 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 5563Have I got a girl for you!
Have I got a girl for you! IMHO – She is pretty enough for the purpose intended (if you know what I mean. She's thin but not emaciated. Her personality and attitude are fantastic. And if you don't mind a few freckles (which I don't, I think we have a match.
Originally Posted by Seva Lurker
[View Original Post]
(As is the norm with me, I've forgotten her real name. This should not matter; I am certain someone will recognize her and give up the right name. For the purpose of this review let's call her Betty)
If you like itty bitties; you're going to love.
ROFLOL.
I've got a bunch of photos of Betty. So let's get on with it and see how this new software works.
CookyJar
-
10-07-10 13:24 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 5563Trouble logging on?
I have a set of pictures which I was preparing for uploading before the software switch. They are cropped, reduced and edited for posting. Unfortunately I cannot log on to USASG from that computer or either one of my other computers. To make matter worse, this lap top is not on the same network as my other computers. What to do? What to do?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Is anyone else having trouble logging on.
CookyJar
-
10-07-10 09:32 #2729Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Search Help?
I don't think the search feature has come online. I did a search for Alexus and could not find her by doing a search yet when I strolled down I was able to find her. It is possible that all of the features of the new software have not been added. It is not uncommon for software companies to develop different sections in stages.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
I looked in Dukes old Photo Index and SuperEloquent's Favorites Pic Post and found three Jamies. I also checked my personal private file to locate a Jamie and a Janie.
Jackson is probably busy. Hopefully, he will provide us with a list of forum changes and new directions when time permits.
CookyJar
-
10-07-10 08:59 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 2243Search help?
Hey Cookie,
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Sorry about that girl. Thanks for the run down on the various "Jamies. "
Can you help me out with links? I tried searching with the new website, but can't get it narrowed down enough to find them. Or perhaps some search advice?
-
10-06-10 23:43 #2727Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: New Forum Format
I would rather have seen Jackson place a few restrictions on what pictures and how many pictures could be posted. I would rather have seen a five picture limit for each girl, no ads, no jokes pictures, and SW pictures only. He could have also reduced the required resolution / size.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
All 'changes, ' are not necessarily good.
JMHO.
CookyJar
-
10-06-10 23:11 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 5563RIP Jamie?
I did a little recon today. It's true; I got it straight from the horse's mouth. A girl named Jamie did die in the house last Friday.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
I spoke with the owner, he is OK. I did not want to be too morbid so I did not question him about who the girl was exactly. He did say he was not providing rooms for about two weeks. I suspect that the heat will be on while LE investigates.
There are at least two Jamies and one Jamielynn in Dukes old photo index and SuperEloquent has a Jamey in his favorites photo list. I have one Jamie in my files and one Janie (the search feature wasn't working for me. And there is always the possibility that she was new or an unknown. We may never know for sure.
CookyJar
-
10-06-10 22:15 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 2354Picture pages, picture pages
I sure hope you are right. For me it's all about the pictures. I love looking at your stuff, I'm sure you have seen what I'm up to as well. Of couse I have nothing like your quantity. I do get some good stuff down here in Tampa from time to time though. Without the picture pages you might miss my posts.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Skip out!
-
10-06-10 16:09 #2724Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Yes Sir
The Philly forum is a busy spot, especially when it comes to pictures. I hate thinking I am going to have to navigate link by link though every set of pictures posted.
Originally Posted by Derek Phx
[View Original Post]
CookyJar








Reply With Quote






