Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2738
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    I'm not in the area, but when I get back I'll have to talk to him. It's not Supers Jamey as I called her and she is fine. I have a strange feeling it may be Jamielynn. Hope I'm wrong on this one as I've known her before she ever came out on the streets. I did search the obituaries and found nothing there either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    I'm not in the area, but when I get back I'll have to talk to him. It's not Supers Jamey as I called her and she is fine. I have a strange feeling it may be Jamielynn. Hope I'm wrong on this one as I've known her before she ever came out on the streets. I did search the obituaries and found nothing there either.
    Well the last time I saw her was about a month ago and she was really in orbit. She walking is such a manner that was a half walk half hop and was stopping sometimes to make mocking gestures to morning traffic

    Street

  2. #2737

    Have I got a girl for you. (continues)

    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker  [View Original Post]
    CJ, don't be selfish. There are those of us who LOVE those 'itty bitty titties'. I'm one of them.
    Betty - Have I got a girl for you! IMHO – She is pretty enough for the purpose intended (if you know what I mean. She's thin but not emaciated. Her personality and attitude are fantastic. And if you don't mind a few freckles (which I don't), I think we have a match.

    Click me: For more Betty
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Betty 003.jpg‎  

  3. #2736
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I did a little recon today. It's true; I got it straight from the horse's mouth. A girl named Jamie did die in the house last Friday.

    I spoke with the owner, he is OK. I did not want to be too morbid so I did not question him about who the girl was exactly. He did say he was not providing rooms for about two weeks. I suspect that the heat will be on while LE investigates.

    There are at least two Jamies and one Jamielynn in Dukes old photo index and SuperEloquent has a Jamey in his favorites photo list. I have one Jamie in my files and one Janie (the search feature wasn't working for me. And there is always the possibility that she was new or an unknown. We may never know for sure.

    CookyJar
    I'm not in the area, but when I get back I'll have to talk to him. It's not Supers Jamey as I called her and she is fine. I have a strange feeling it may be Jamielynn. Hope I'm wrong on this one as I've known her before she ever came out on the streets. I did search the obituaries and found nothing there either.

  4. #2735

    Re: Thanks. Search help

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Cookie,

    I followed your lead and looked into Duke's photoguide and found the Jamies listed there. Just could not find the other ones! But now I understand why.

    This has got to be a BIG change and probably a few weeks till the kinks are worked out.

    Just imagine what Jackson is doing right now if the photo gallery was an unexpected victim of the website transformation? My guess is he knows where his bread is buttered and is probably as frustrated as we are!

    Hang in there!
    I am thinking the same thing. I wish there was some was we could help. This is a free site and because of the subject matter, I can't see any way for Jackson to charge for his services. Most of the guys using this site are not going to be willing to give up credit card information. Therefore, he has got to rely on advertisements, for income. His income from advertisements is likely tied to the number of visitors, users and site patrons. He could move the site in the direction of escorts and Hi-end providers like certain other sites have done but that nook is crowded.

    I am thinking Jackson needs us as much as we need him. Without the picture section he is going to lose a lot of lurkers and guys who visit the site just to ogle pics.

    JMHO.

    CookyJar

  5. #2734

    Re: I do miss the PHOTO GUIDE

    Me Too!

    Quote Originally Posted by AMP Guide  [View Original Post]
    It was a great way to see what was going on. Can Jackson PLEASE install it. I am sure lots miss it. I travel alot and love to see the other other areas where I visit. Like Vegas LA Miami.

    I know he is swammped with the upgrade. Keep up the good work
    I've been through a number of software upgrades and they all suck wind at first. Usually as the improvements come on line things get better. Let's hope that's what's going to happen in this case.

    I've been trying to upload some pictures and the new process sucks (for now. Maybe after I've had more practice, I'll think better of the new features. The new picture up-loader seems to have a mind of its own.

    Can someone tell me how to embed a single picture in a post?

    In the mean time here are a few more links to Betty.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Betty 00.jpg‎   Betty Davis's eyes 005.jpg‎   Betty 006.jpg‎   Betty 93.jpg‎   Betty 20.jpg‎  

    Betty 82.jpg‎   Betty 92.jpg‎   Betty 22.jpg‎   Betty 007.jpg‎   Betty 012.jpg‎  


  6. #2733

    Thanks. Search help

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I don't think the search feature has come online.

    I looked in Dukes old Photo Index and SuperEloquent's Favorites Pic Post and found three Jamies. I also checked my personal private file to locate a Jamie and a Janie.

    Jackson is probably busy. Hopefully, he will provide us with a list of forum changes and new directions when time permits.

    CookyJar
    Thanks Cookie,

    I followed your lead and looked into Duke's photoguide and found the Jamies listed there. Just could not find the other ones! But now I understand why.

    This has got to be a BIG change and probably a few weeks till the kinks are worked out.

    Just imagine what Jackson is doing right now if the photo gallery was an unexpected victim of the website transformation? My guess is he knows where his bread is buttered and is probably as frustrated as we are!

    Hang in there!

  7. #2732

    I do miss the PHOTO GUIDE

    It was a great way to see what was going on. Can Jackson PLEASE install it. I am sure lots miss it. I travel alot and love to see the other other areas where I visit. Like Vegas LA Miami.

    I know he is swammped with the upgrade. Keep up the good work

  8. #2731

    Have I got a girl for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker  [View Original Post]
    CJ, don't be selfish. There are those of us who LOVE those 'itty bitty titties'. I'm one of them.
    Have I got a girl for you! IMHO – She is pretty enough for the purpose intended (if you know what I mean. She's thin but not emaciated. Her personality and attitude are fantastic. And if you don't mind a few freckles (which I don't, I think we have a match.

    (As is the norm with me, I've forgotten her real name. This should not matter; I am certain someone will recognize her and give up the right name. For the purpose of this review let's call her Betty)

    If you like itty bitties; you're going to love Click image for larger version

Name:	Betty 003.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	112108.

    ROFLOL.

    I've got a bunch of photos of Betty. So let's get on with it and see how this new software works.



    CookyJar

  9. #2730

    Trouble logging on?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am having trouble logging on at my other computers. I am able to log on from my lag top. I am not able to log on from my desk tops.

    Another one else having log on issues?

    CookyJar
    I have a set of pictures which I was preparing for uploading before the software switch. They are cropped, reduced and edited for posting. Unfortunately I cannot log on to USASG from that computer or either one of my other computers. To make matter worse, this lap top is not on the same network as my other computers. What to do? What to do?

    Is anyone else having trouble logging on.

    CookyJar

  10. #2729

    Re: Search Help?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Hey Cookie,

    Sorry about that girl. Thanks for the run down on the various "Jamies. "

    Can you help me out with links? I tried searching with the new website, but can't get it narrowed down enough to find them. Or perhaps some search advice?
    I don't think the search feature has come online. I did a search for Alexus and could not find her by doing a search yet when I strolled down I was able to find her. It is possible that all of the features of the new software have not been added. It is not uncommon for software companies to develop different sections in stages.

    I looked in Dukes old Photo Index and SuperEloquent's Favorites Pic Post and found three Jamies. I also checked my personal private file to locate a Jamie and a Janie.

    Jackson is probably busy. Hopefully, he will provide us with a list of forum changes and new directions when time permits.

    CookyJar

  11. #2728

    Search help?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]

    There are at least two Jamies and one Jamielynn in Dukes old photo index and SuperEloquent has a Jamey in his favorites photo list. I have one Jamie in my files and one Janie (the search feature wasn't working for me. And there is always the possibility that she was new or an unknown. We may never know for sure.

    CookyJar
    Hey Cookie,

    Sorry about that girl. Thanks for the run down on the various "Jamies. "

    Can you help me out with links? I tried searching with the new website, but can't get it narrowed down enough to find them. Or perhaps some search advice?

  12. #2727

    RE: New Forum Format

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    I am surmising about the reasoning behind the latest new format of this website, but here is my two cents worth:

    1. I like the new format. It is crisper and cleaner with softer hues. It is easier to read and easier on the eyes.

    2. I don't think too many serious mongers will miss the photo gallery. It was mostly for guys to ogle pics anyway IMHO than to use to find women for sex, which is the stated purpose of this Forum. It also had to be a bear and costly to maintain, and probably chewed up a lot of memory. Besides, the vast majority of the pics posted in the photo gallery were becoming advertisements by commercial providers, joke postings, posts from the internet, etc. Very, very few were of "real" and available women.

    If we get the photo gallery and thumbnails in reports back, terrific. But, I can live with it either way. We shall see.
    I would rather have seen Jackson place a few restrictions on what pictures and how many pictures could be posted. I would rather have seen a five picture limit for each girl, no ads, no jokes pictures, and SW pictures only. He could have also reduced the required resolution / size.

    All 'changes, ' are not necessarily good.

    JMHO.

    CookyJar

  13. #2726

    RIP Jamie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]

    I heard a girl named Jamie overdosed and died at one of our favorite $10 houses. I haven't had a chance to talk with the owner yet but wondering if you know whom it may be.
    I did a little recon today. It's true; I got it straight from the horse's mouth. A girl named Jamie did die in the house last Friday.

    I spoke with the owner, he is OK. I did not want to be too morbid so I did not question him about who the girl was exactly. He did say he was not providing rooms for about two weeks. I suspect that the heat will be on while LE investigates.

    There are at least two Jamies and one Jamielynn in Dukes old photo index and SuperEloquent has a Jamey in his favorites photo list. I have one Jamie in my files and one Janie (the search feature wasn't working for me. And there is always the possibility that she was new or an unknown. We may never know for sure.

    CookyJar

  14. #2725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354

    Picture pages, picture pages

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    The photo gallery and thumbnails were one of the best navigational tools. If you saw a picture you liked, you could click on the link and read the post. Now the process has reversed, you've got to read the review and if the girl sounds nice, click on the link. .

    Hopefully Jackson is just tinkering with the new software and the gallery and thumbnails will pop-up soon.

    CookyJar
    I sure hope you are right. For me it's all about the pictures. I love looking at your stuff, I'm sure you have seen what I'm up to as well. Of couse I have nothing like your quantity. I do get some good stuff down here in Tampa from time to time though. Without the picture pages you might miss my posts.

    Skip out!

  15. #2724

    Re: Yes Sir

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Phx  [View Original Post]
    I sure hope you are right. Like you, I browsed almost daily and would read my local reports and then move on to the photo gallery.
    The Philly forum is a busy spot, especially when it comes to pictures. I hate thinking I am going to have to navigate link by link though every set of pictures posted.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape