PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Mm196
02-01-22, 15:49
Nah. I get it. It would be nice to get a handy and then some while some clients are getting their nails and toes done. Go to the Chinatown thread, should be some there. Upstairs Harrison Ave is one and another downstairs on Tyler. You just need to walk by the hair salon with the old Asian grannies getting their hair done. But, it's common down there. Have fun.I think this is the place he's looking for. It's on Harrison in CT. I've never been but it sounds like you can get a decent massage with HE there. Probably walk by some old ladies getting their hair done on the way to your massage. Whether your therapist is younger than them is TBD. I just hear what people say. I used to frequent 40 E, fragrance and 223 Harrison but times have changed. People I liked have moved on. I'm also not down there anymore. I was always nice and usually had fun times.

UnionSquared
02-01-22, 18:02
I think this is the place he's looking for. It's on Harrison in CT. I've never been but it sounds like you can get a decent massage with HE there. Probably walk by some old ladies getting their hair done on the way to your massage. Whether your therapist is younger than them is TBD. I just hear what people say.Eva's is very consistent. Pretty standard place, but always a good time. Sometimes you get lucky, but I'd say about 80% of the time you're batting over 50.

UnionSquared
02-01-22, 18:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BunnyMeat
02-01-22, 20:12
How did you come to this conclusion?I visited her at her place in Waltham.

If you want to know where she is, just PM me your request.

JohnGlobalCorp
02-01-22, 22:38
I visited her at her place in Waltham.

If you want to know where she is, just PM me your request.Well I have to say this place is registered vacant no business name so an empty office is too risky basically illegal no phone number and no one explain how they found this place, you know very fishy. Notice the whole thing making sound easy. Not so fast we need to understand WTF how did you find this place? How can is a none registered business office place running a parlor.

BunnyMeat
02-02-22, 09:33
Well I have to say this place is registered vacant no business name so an empty office is too risky basically illegal no phone number and no one explain how they found this place, you know very fishy. Notice the whole thing making sound easy. Not so fast we need to understand WTF how did you find this place? How can is a none registered business office place running a parlor.It sounds like you know where it is. Climb to the second floor and then turn left. At the end of the short corridor you will see the door saying Room 105. There is no any other sign. If you knock on the door, she will let you in.

Don’t worry about anything. In fact, quite a few people know about this place. She will be happy to see a polished man like yourself.

JohnGlobalCorp
02-02-22, 09:50
It sounds like you know where it is. Climb to the second floor and then turn left. At the end of the short corridor you will see the door saying Room 105. There is no any other sign. If you knock on the door, she will let you in.

Dont worry about anything. In fact, quite a few people know about this place. She will be happy to see a polished man like yourself.I'm really enjoying the way you're saying things but I have to also disagree unfortunately here you are not giving any explanation other than just come over to be Trapped so That's going to be No thank you.

This information is not complete and for that reason Ain't buying it.

HappyDave
02-02-22, 10:16
Well I have to say this place is registered vacant no business name so an empty office is too risky basically illegal no phone number and no one explain how they found this place, you know very fishy. Notice the whole thing making sound easy. Not so fast we need to understand WTF how did you find this place? How can is a none registered business office place running a parlor.Did you go to town hall and pull the card on this place? Google most places you will find older spa names along with close by locations of places now long gone for all sorts of reasons. Quincy itself would have a spa pop up at a location hit the radar strong and the gone. I would assume since Wiwi's prior employers got busted. Not Mia but above her the guy running multiple states that Wiwi is trying to stay UTR. She has been around since at least the Mt Auburn St days so the area is comfortable to her and she knows a lot of clients. That said if she is truly starting this on her own she risks stepping on some big toes. How many grandma owned shops are run by women who in there youth started out in larger organizations and as there debt was paid off, became older and no longer eye candy went on their own. I'm sure the famous angel / Amy started out as spinners from flushing. If Wiwi is not advertising it's for a reason.

BunnyMeat
02-02-22, 10:58
I'm really enjoying the way you're saying things but I have to also disagree unfortunately here you are not giving any explanation other than just come over to be Trapped so That's going to be No thank you.

This information is not complete and for that reason Ain't buying it.It's totally understandable. Don't go there if you don't feel comfortable. I have no objections to that. You may try your luck elsewhere.

JohnGlobalCorp
02-02-22, 11:56
Did you go to town hall and pull the card on this place? Google most places you will find older spa names along with close by locations of places now long gone for all sorts of reasons. Quincy itself would have a spa pop up at a location hit the radar strong and the gone. I would assume since Wiwi's prior employers got busted. Not Mia but above her the guy running multiple states that Wiwi is trying to stay UTR. She has been around since at least the Mt Auburn St days so the area is comfortable to her and she knows a lot of clients. That said if she is truly starting this on her own she risks stepping on some big toes. How many grandma owned shops are run by women who in there youth started out in larger organizations and as there debt was paid off, became older and no longer eye candy went on their own. I'm sure the famous angel / Amy started out as spinners from flushing. If Wiwi is not advertising it's for a reason.Main walth if you enter the building there's the name and room number ver of each business and 105 is empty- keep talking without giving up the real story. Come on just tell us how did you find this place?

UnionSquared
02-02-22, 13:01
Are there any reliable Thai places offering basic service in the Waltham / Watertown area?

Thickx
02-02-22, 17:30
Took an hour visit here the other day. Couldn't understand the name but nice hard rub and great tease. Flip for UTC up and down but no touch downstairs. HJ finish was kind of jackhammering.

$60 door and $80 tip.

Mattis1775
02-02-22, 17:43
Took an hour visit here the other day. Couldn't understand the name but nice hard rub and great tease. Flip for UTC up and down but no touch downstairs. HJ finish was kind of jackhammering.

$60 door and $80 tip.Dude, a jackhammer should be 40, 60 maybe for UTC.

AsianYumYum
02-02-22, 19:29
She wanted $8. 00 and I told her standard is $40.00. Went to $60.00 and she was still bitching but wanted it then. Told he I'll get after and she kept bitching. Bye bye girl.

Dude, a jackhammer should be 40, 60 maybe for UTC.The guy already has a post where he put in an effort to hold the line. Wonder why he didn't here. Some are just not tough or strong enough to outmuscle the little guy. You just past the inflation to the next guy when he wants to pay his standard for a dead laying corps, jack hammer finish. And then they'd have to experience what you did when you tried to negotiate prices down.

Word of advice, going forward, negotiate the price up front now, before you even pay house fee. If they don't wish to discuss, then too bad, walk. Walk and keep walking, haggling for standard finish with nothing additional shouldn't be rewarded.

We have money, we have power, we are paying customers. You can get what you're requesting for, Walk. Continue to walk as you see fit. Don't settle for shitty services, haggling or inflation. Enough is enough.

CandyMan555
02-02-22, 23:21
Are there any reliable Thai places offering basic service in the Waltham / Watertown area?Halycon in Watertown supposed to be good massage Not sure about extras.

Thai Villa spa in Newton good also not sure about extras.

Please report if you go.

Thanks CM.

EzeeBee
02-03-22, 00:31
I had a very tight schedule but could just spare 30 minutes. I called Massage Ultimate in Stoughton and spoke t Jit (I had not so great feeling when I heard her cackle as she called me sweetie. Oh, well, perhaps a veteran will know a few tricks I haven't experienced so I went for it. Soon as I walked in, a 5 comes over and asked if I called, I said yes, (bad move) she turned and handed me over to grannie cackles. Oh Lord. She did her best but it was so gross that if I was a newbie, I would be done forever. I could not finish and get out of there fast enough. In the past there was great talent there with fun menu's. Oh Lord those days are over. Look for a "For Rent" there sign soon or good golly who is keeping this use to be open?Jenny was always a good time there, too bad she's no longer there.

Thor369
02-03-22, 09:00
Jenny was always a good time there, too bad she's no longer there.Is this Jolin's place or the one down the street?

JohnGlobalCorp
02-03-22, 10:57
The guy already has a post where he put in an effort to hold the line. Wonder why he didn't here. Some are just not tough or strong enough to outmuscle the little guy. You just past the inflation to the next guy when he wants to pay his standard for a dead laying corps, jack hammer finish. And then they'd have to experience what you did when you tried to negotiate prices down.

Word of advice, going forward, negotiate the price up front now, before you even pay house fee. If they don't wish to discuss, then too bad, walk. Walk and keep walking, haggling for standard finish with nothing additional shouldn't be rewarded.

We have money, we have power, we are paying customers. You can get what you're requesting for, Walk. Continue to walk as you see fit. Don't settle for shitty services, haggling or inflation. Enough is enough.You can take the advice of not paying too much but enough to get you cover for your basic needs, but remember that my friend requires to give up any other option you may have a chance to get some better attitude some better skill. Undoubtedly the work that this ladies perform requires some special commitments so money they're getting paid is the least incentive to go down into the dirty dee.

Marrin
02-03-22, 14:41
First visit to 1060 under new ownership recently. Place is built up Nice inside.

Drew Connie and took the hour. Massage was good, on the flip standard result.

6 house fee, . 4 tip. Connie was looking for. 6 which seemed high for the level of service.

WalthamKid
02-03-22, 14:45
Been out of the game awhile and I've got an hour to kill. Not looking for FS. Would love a girl who gets naked and climbs all over me with a HR happy ending? So many places I'm not sure which is what I'm looking for. Pm if you prefer.

Andir
02-03-22, 15:09
Halycon in Watertown supposed to be good massage Not sure about extras.

Thai Villa spa in Newton good also not sure about extras.

Please report if you go.

Thanks CM.Halcyon is in Waltham, I believe. 520 Main is the address. It's Chinese, not Thai. Owned by a nice woman who goes by Linda. She is also a provider there. The massage is absolutely wonderful but there is no a slightest chance of any extras from her.

Momo2
02-03-22, 15:24
Went to see Celine at her Weymouth Landing. 38 Commercial St Braintree. A couple of doors down from the old Braintree Spa and Jolins place. They are now a two person operation. Did not see the new girl. Celine is in her early forties attractive and is easy to talk to. Good medium massage with hot stones if you like. Not much of a tease regular service with UTC top. Soft Bs. Nice slow motion. Finished off with a 15 minute foot massage which made us go over the hour by 10 minutes. No mention if price. She is a local so she could be a regular. Might be difficult to park on the street so call ahead to get your time slot. 60/60 was my cost. Will come back again.

AsianYumYum
02-03-22, 15:36
Great review.

Loved it how you held the line for the simple non eventful finish, like it is meant to. No extra play, no extra Pay, it's that simple. Thank you for holding the line as we know some gullible would break the chain and fork over 60 causing inflation.

Again, mongers thank you for keeping it standard and not allowed to be haggled for inflation. We look forward to more of your articulate, professional and leadership reviews others should follow.

First visit to 1060 under new ownership recently. Place is built up Nice inside.

6 house fee, . 4 tip. Connie was looking for. 6 which seemed high for the level of service.

EzeeBee
02-03-22, 16:24
Is this Jolin's place or the one down the street?I believe so, place was upstairs on the second floor.

Finder117
02-03-22, 17:34
I think this is the place he's looking for. It's on Harrison in CT. I've never been but it sounds like you can get a decent massage with HE there. Probably walk by some old ladies getting their hair done on the way to your massage. Whether your therapist is younger than them is TBD. I just hear what people say. I used to frequent 40 E, fragrance and 223 Harrison but times have changed. People I liked have moved on. I'm also not down there anymore. I was always nice and usually had fun times.Been there twice, nothing to write home about. Semi attractive girl both times, usually late 30's / early 40's. UTC top for upsell in both cases, HE finish.

Thickx
02-03-22, 19:38
I see your points but I tipped based on multiple things. I liked the hard massage and it was a great tease.

Up to me what I tip.

CamperVan10
02-03-22, 19:51
If you can, please describe Connie physically. I drew Lily last week and I thought she was pretty good looking. No way great, no way hot, but I liked her appearance and solid service, likely 40 and lean. I heard Connie with another client but did not get to see her. Description please?

The 40 tip was never mentioned, but I could tell she was anxious and wanted to confront me for more, but no chance. Not going to give in to this expectation of 60-80+ for standard service. When haggled, I don't return and they get nothing.

TIA,

CV.

CamelToe Guy
02-03-22, 20:02
Went to see Celine at her Weymouth Landing. 38 Commercial St Braintree. A couple of doors down from the old Braintree Spa and Jolins place. They are now a two person operation. Did not see the new girl. Celine is in her early forties attractive and is easy to talk to. Good medium massage with hot stones if you like. Not much of a tease regular service with UTC top. Soft Bs. Nice slow motion. Finished off with a 15 minute foot massage which made us go over the hour by 10 minutes. No mention if price. She is a local so she could be a regular. Might be difficult to park on the street so call ahead to get your time slot. 60/60 was my cost. Will come back again.She's Older I passed and went for Celine.

HappyDave
02-03-22, 20:06
If you can, please describe Connie physically. I drew Lily last week and I thought she was pretty good looking. No way great, no way hot, but I liked her appearance and solid service, likely 40 and lean. I heard Connie with another client but did not get to see her. Description please?

The 40 tip was never mentioned, but I could tell she was anxious and wanted to confront me for more, but no chance. Not going to give in to this expectation of 60-80+ for standard service. When haggled, I don't return and they get nothing.

TIA,

CV.Places with expanded menus, the girls expect a higher tip regardless of actual level of service. Any FS place less than 1. 0 gets the pouty face. When I went I did not have to pay up front and service wad great. They get a bunch of low tips and it becomes show me the money first.

ShabuShabu
02-03-22, 20:09
There was a place right before Covid in the 13 xx section (outbound) of Comm ave. 2nd floor Apt. Took a long break and lost the number. Now only ads I can find point to a place on Brighton ave which was also around by back then but doesn't compare. Looking for the digits if that place is still around.

Tried chestnut hill today. Slim, older provider. Avg all around. 6+. 4. Not bad but probably won't repeat. Cheers.

Mattis1775
02-03-22, 21:01
I see your points but I tipped based on multiple things. I liked the hard massage and it was a great tease.

Up to me what I tip.I applaud your generosity. But, that's why most are asking for 80-100 for a simple jackhammer HJ. If you received an awesome massage, then 20% of the house fee is about 20, maybe a little more. Plus, a simple handy is about 40. I give 60 for the entire overall tip. It just kills me when I give the usual 40-60 to some places, I get the stupid look and they tell me, "last customer gave me 100".

If you got the cash, give away. If I get great service at a restaurant, I often give more than 25%. But, I won't give 150% like some of these you hear on TV, giving waitresses 5 K as a tip.

I lived in Japan for a bit and the first time, I traveled to the sex district of Tokyo. I went in for a massage and a handy was 20,000 Yen. That's about 200 US dollars. I almost fell off the table. Apparently, the working class Japanese men tips about that much for just a handy.

I declined. But, that's why I made that comment. I'm not being cheap, I don't want to be paying more than 100 for the extra feature down the road.

Mattis1775
02-03-22, 21:37
There was a place right before Covid in the 13 xx section (outbound) of Comm ave. 2nd floor Apt. Took a long break and lost the number. Now only ads I can find point to a place on Brighton ave which was also around by back then but doesn't compare. Looking for the digits if that place is still around.

Tried chestnut hill today. Slim, older provider. Avg all around. 6+. 4. Not bad but probably won't repeat. Cheers.Was this next to the tattoo parlor and past BU? Give more details of its surroundings.

Mini Man
02-04-22, 11:40
I finally decided to visit AnKang in Cohasset. First, it is legit, no happy ending. Second it is very reasonable regarding cost. I asked for a 1/2 hour massage, which is $40. The facility is clean and the masseuse did a very good massage. I will return.

Jim Mack
02-04-22, 11:57
Did 178 Broadway close? Phone wasn't working yesterday.

WiseMan1984
02-04-22, 12:39
If you guys have a regular provider and treat her right you will not get the jackhammer treatment.

I know they rotate but we all have stumbled upon a gem and an extra ten or twenty will not kill you.

They tell stories of no tip me call police and wonder why you get the bad attitude sometimes.

Just think about it.

Max Walker86
02-04-22, 12:41
Did 178 Broadway close? Phone wasn't working yesterday.Rubmaps has it listed as closed. It was on my list of favorite places.

AsianYumYum
02-04-22, 13:12
Mattis, you get it.

You get it and you understand this hobby well enough to do your part that can have a positive reflect for other mongers with their experience. Will all do respect to Thick, he doesn't and unfortunately, it's a lost cause for guys like him if we have to explain or try to make him understand the logic behind networking to better the experience for all of us, save us money and get more bang for our buck in this hobby. Guys like Thick shoots themselves on the foot and then look around wondering who's snipping at them?

What disappoints me is the fact that the guy already has a post where he answers his own question from having an experience of the practice but yet he is still denying the outcome.

Like I've said before and I'll reiterate, you pay 80 for HJ, you price yourself out of a BJ, you pay 100-120 for BJ, you price yourself out of FS, and on and on.

We have money, we have power, we are paying customers, you should be able to negotiate. You are not getting what you're requesting then walk, it's that simple.

I applaud your generosity. But, that's why most are asking for 80-100 for a simple jackhammer HJ. If you received an awesome massage, then 20% of the house fee is about 20, maybe a little more. Plus, a simple handy is about 40. I give 60 for the entire overall tip. It just kills me when I give the usual 40-60 to some places, I get the stupid look and they tell me, "last customer gave me 100".

If you got the cash, give away. If I get great service at a restaurant, I often give more than 25%. But, I won't give 150% like some of these you hear on TV, giving waitresses 5 K as a tip.

I lived in Japan for a bit and the first time, I traveled to the sex district of Tokyo. I went in for a massage and a handy was 20,000 Yen. That's about 200 US dollars. I almost fell off the table. Apparently, the working class Japanese men tips about that much for just a handy.

I declined. But, that's why I made that comment. I'm not being cheap, I don't want to be paying more than 100 for the extra feature down the road.

Member #6128
02-04-22, 13:26
Called ahead and asked who's working. Never been but read a review a week ago about younger girls so figured I'd try. The location is in a semi basement with only street front door access. Lotta foot traffic and cars waiting at the red light at times. Arrived and met by Angela. There's is another girl but forgot name and did t see her. Angela is 27-33. Wearing mask with white t-shirt and tight dark denim / yoga type pants. The usual 5'2 ish 110 pounds. Brought into the first room on the left hand side and took the hour at $60. Very pleasant and mannered but not a talker. Did ask are you ok and is this good a few times. She gives a nice soft / medium but really no tease despite my legs spread with feet over hanging the tables edge. She does climb up in front, back and sides. Almost forgot, the walls are barely 7 ft high on a 9 ft ceiling. When I entered there was an older 55-60 yr old Asian man talking to an older mama san who I could not see. But the talking went off and on and was basically right beside my room wall. Plus door to the room is a slider with no lock. Felt like you were at your girlfriends back in the day and the parents were hovering. The man finally left and mama was answering the phones about 3-4 times. There is no way extras can be on the table so I didn't bother. After 40 min I flipped over when she said where else. She half draped a towel over the mid section and gently roamed my body with slight groin grazes. I removed the towel exposing my hard dong and she said "no troubles? I said none and she took it in all its glory with two hands. Then she cupped my nuts with pleasurable movements while stroking the bad Larry in a nice slow rhythm. Both hands had an assignment never speeding up thankfully as if she enjoying the lumber glistening and pulsing. A few ohs and mmm's. I just roamed OTC squeezing her tiny hips, ass and tits thinking how you could destroy a little thing like this. It was about a 12-15 min HE. It's too bad but there is zero way of FS with these walls plus mama practically next to you only separated by paper mache. So, if you want a nice mannered girl who is attentive and seems to adore real lasting lumber ask for Angela.

Hotboyzz
02-04-22, 15:01
Does anyone know where Linda's new location? Thanks.

IrishPlaya
02-04-22, 16:21
This is so true Mattis! Yes your allowed to tip what you want. Do realize though that #1 it's not necessary &#2.

More importantly, you'll eventually screw it up for the rest of us by allowing these ladies to think that's an acceptable amount.

On a side note, I had no idea that's how it is in Japan Wow.

I applaud your generosity. But, that's why most are asking for 80-100 for a simple jackhammer HJ. If you received an awesome massage, then 20% of the house fee is about 20, maybe a little more. Plus, a simple handy is about 40. I give 60 for the entire overall tip. It just kills me when I give the usual 40-60 to some places, I get the stupid look and they tell me, "last customer gave me 100".

ShabuShabu
02-04-22, 19:37
Was this next to the tattoo parlor and past BU? Give more details of its surroundings.I'd say Comm Ave, halfway between the Brighton / Comm Ave split and Chestnut Hill ave. Past Starbucks and near an Indy convenience store. 2nd floor apartment in big building.

JohnGlobalCorp
02-04-22, 21:42
Called ahead and asked who's working. Never been but read a review a week ago about younger girls so figured I'd try. The location is in a semi basement with only street front door access. Lotta foot traffic and cars waiting at the red light at times. Arrived and met by Angela. There's is another girl but forgot name and did t see her. Angela is 27-33. Wearing mask with white t-shirt and tight dark denim / yoga type pants. The usual 5'2 ish 110 pounds. Brought into the first room on the left hand side and took the hour at $60. Very pleasant and mannered but not a talker. Did ask are you ok and is this good a few times. She gives a nice soft / medium but really no tease despite my legs spread with feet over hanging the tables edge. She does climb up in front, back and sides. Almost forgot, the walls are barely 7 ft high on a 9 ft ceiling. When I entered there was an older 55-60 yr old Asian man talking to an older mama san who I could not see. But the talking went off and on and was basically right beside my room wall. Plus door to the room is a slider with no lock. Felt like you were at your girlfriends back in the day and the parents were hovering. The man finally left and mama was answering the phones about 3-4 times. There is no way extras can be on the table so I didn't bother. After 40 min I flipped over when she said where else. She half draped a towel over the mid section and gently roamed my body with slight groin grazes. I removed the towel exposing my hard dong and she said "no troubles? I said none and she took it in all its glory with two hands. Then she cupped my nuts with pleasurable movements while stroking the bad Larry in a nice slow rhythm. Both hands had an assignment never speeding up thankfully as if she enjoying the lumber glistening and pulsing. A few ohs and mmm's. I just roamed OTC squeezing her tiny hips, ass and tits thinking how you could destroy a little thing like this. It was about a 12-15 min HE. It's too bad but there is zero way of FS with these walls plus mama practically next to you only separated by paper mache. So, if you want a nice mannered girl who is attentive and seems to adore real lasting lumber ask for Angela.That pussy is mine. Please treat her with care.

Member #6128
02-04-22, 22:01
That pussy is mine. Please treat her with care.Does that mean you've had full service with her?.

Andir
02-04-22, 22:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AsianYumYum
02-04-22, 22:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JohnGlobalCorp
02-04-22, 23:10
Does that mean you've had full service with her?.You first tell me how far you've gone.

Eagle7412
02-05-22, 00:05
Does that mean you've had full service with her?.I have seen her many times and read all her reviews and she has never offered Full Service to me or anyone else!

Rupert 2
02-05-22, 10:59
13 x Moody;.

Dropped by last week.

The manager has transformed herself.

Almost a spinner.

Did not see any other provider.

Limited menu.

PadMe5
02-05-22, 13:36
I have seen her many times and read all her reviews and she has never offered Full Service to me or anyone else!She's also not 27-33. Looks great, but add about 15 years.

AsianYumYum
02-05-22, 14:13
That Granny has to be well into her 60's now. Boston mongers will gloat and rave about her making her seem like some dime piece, exaggerate her looks to justify having a grand time with Granny.

She can't fuck anymore because her frail Prune pussy can't bare to take any constant pounding from several jons in a day, never mind a week or monthly. So she resorts to rusing the many that goes to see her, giving them only farm animal pump Jackhammer finish, having them lay there like a dead corps and give them the impression theres more to be had and why you'll occasionally see post where some would even say YMMV, how pathetic.

The mass parlor seen is abysmal at best where one 60 year old granny could be the talk of the town for the pussy that many are fighting over and over paying. It's really laughable.

She's also not 27-33. Looks great, but add about 15 years.

Lego19
02-05-22, 14:18
She's also not 27-33. Looks great, but add about 15 years.Is this Angela previously of CB?

BunnyMeat
02-05-22, 14:25
Is this Angela previously of CB?This is Angela previously of 1060 in Waltham. She is in Brighton now. Super nice and classy.

SamysMyth
02-05-22, 14:28
Did 178 Broadway close? Phone wasn't working yesterday.It closed Nov / Dec '21. Was fun while they lasted.

Lego19
02-05-22, 14:30
This is Angela previously of 1060 in Waltham. She is in Brighton now. Super nice and classy.Ah yes have met her a few times. She was always classy. Never got more than a HJ and top access from her. Never felt like pushing for more since she was always so nice and her hand technique was great.

JohnGlobalCorp
02-05-22, 17:17
That Granny has to be well into her 60's now. Boston mongers will gloat and rave about her making her seem like some dime piece, exaggerate her looks to justify having a grand time with Granny.

She can't fuck anymore because her frail Prune pussy can't bare to take any constant pounding from several jons in a day, never mind a week or monthly. So she resorts to rusing the many that goes to see her, giving them only farm animal pump Jackhammer finish, having them lay there like a dead corps and give them the impression theres more to be had and why you'll occasionally see post where some would even say YMMV, how pathetic.

The mass parlor seen is abysmal at best where one 60 year old granny could be the talk of the town for the pussy that many are fighting over and over paying. It's really laughable.She's probably 45-48.

You're right AMP in Boston really sad. No quality just quantity.

Jim Mack
02-05-22, 19:32
It closed Nov / Dec '21. Was fun while they lasted.Any idea why they closed? Voluntarily or otherwise?

ShabuShabu
02-05-22, 20:19
Lately the AAMP are posting more adds and this two around Brighton I will give it a try on the next weeks but before I wanted to see if some one else had try them all ready.

I still miss the place that was around hooker street Allston, that place was fun for me with Mamasan always giving me the latest updates.

https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/pretty-young-perfect-figure-an/107531057402

https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/the-best-new-sweet-asian-girl/420424288579Did Haskell relocate?

Sonta42
02-06-22, 00:12
Visit yesterday, try to get Brandy but already gone. Anyone know where she relocated?

I tried Tina (C top) basic HJ nothing beyond, 120 two hour + 60 not bad for time and service.

Member #6128
02-06-22, 00:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JohnGlobalCorp
02-06-22, 09:30
Did Haskell relocate?https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bostonherald.com/2017/01/12/couple-charged-with-human-trafficking-held-on-500k-bail-each/amp/

This place was the golden days of back page- she had 2 o 3 girls.

JohnnyOceans2
02-06-22, 13:15
Been in the AMP game for a little bit now and for the most part I have done it the same way every time. Wanted to get some opinions on what you guys do when you're on the table.

Question #1: Arm Placement. How do you keep your arms when you are laying face down? Are they down, straight by your sides or are they up and folded up by your head?

Question #2: Leg Touching. While you are laying face down, do you touch the girl's legs and / or butt before she starts the tease?

Personally for me the arm placement just depends on how I am feeling that day and I believe at least once I had my arms folded up by my head and the girl directed them to my sides. I usually do not start touching the legs / butt area until she has a firm grasp on my nuts.

I'm curious to see what you guys think on this matter.

Top Floor
02-06-22, 13:30
Any idea why they closed? Voluntarily or otherwise?My guess is it wasn't voluntary. Pictures and phone number is still posted on the windows. If it was sold to another person they would still be open. If they closed the place voluntarily I would think the landlord would have cleaned up the windows and put a for rent sign up.

Mattis1775
02-06-22, 13:56
This may sound funny. But, yes, these is such method and this method is what it sounds, jackhammer your dick where they use a vice of a grip and just pound up and down. While doing that, they are making these really annoying noises, "yeah, baby", "come on", "cum, cum, cum" or just moaning noises. I recently went to my regular near Foxboro and never has she done that, until today. I had to tell her to slow down twice and at the end, I did finish with this method (with lots of concentration).

There may be a Memo 22-1 (haha) or something, explaining the Jackhammer Method, because today was not the first. I had another regular do that to me. Now, I know some of you get off really quick and actually, like the rough stuff. But, it doesn't work for me or others here. For the tip, I would like finish to be slow, sensual, basically enjoying the moment! That's why it's call sensual massage. At one point, my therapist was slamming my pelvis from the fast motion, she didn't even realize it and oil was just splashing everywhere.

At the end, I did finish. But, I was dizzy and she was winded. What an experience. I asked her why she did that and she said a lot of men like it. Not sure about you guys. But, don't settle for the Jackhammer Method as it ruins it for everyone else. A 1-min rub and finish is not a sensual massage. It's a 1-2-3 get off and go.

Mattis1775
02-06-22, 14:55
Been in the AMP game for a little bit now and for the most part I have done it the same way every time. Wanted to get some opinions on what you guys do when you're on the table.

Question #1: Arm Placement. How do you keep your arms when you are laying face down? Are they down, straight by your sides or are they up and folded up by your head?

Question #2: Leg Touching. While you are laying face down, do you touch the girl's legs and / or butt before she starts the tease?

Personally for me the arm placement just depends on how I am feeling that day and I believe at least once I had my arms folded up by my head and the girl directed them to my sides. I usually do not start touching the legs / butt area until she has a firm grasp on my nuts.

I'm curious to see what you guys think on this matter.I put mine on my side and chest. I rarely touch as it's distracting. I put my hands behind my head once and she pulled it down. I believe it's rude for them, showing that you believe you're the king and that she's a servant jacking you off.

SamysMyth
02-06-22, 17:32
Any idea why they closed? Voluntarily or otherwise?Light was out, phone disconnected. No idea why. No reports online.

LowellMan
02-06-22, 23:00
This may sound funny. But, yes, these is such method and this method is what it sounds, jackhammer your dick where they use a vice of a grip and just pound up and down. While doing that, they are making these really annoying noises, "yeah, baby", "come on", "cum, cum, cum" or just moaning noises. I recently went to my regular near Foxboro and never has she done that, until today. I had to tell her to slow down twice and at the end, I did finish with this method (with lots of concentration).

There may be a Memo 22-1 (haha) or something, explaining the Jackhammer Method, because today was not the first. I had another regular do that to me. Now, I know some of you get off really quick and actually, like the rough stuff. But, it doesn't work for me or others here. For the tip, I would like finish to be slow, sensual, basically enjoying the moment! That's why it's call sensual massage. At one point, my therapist was slamming my pelvis from the fast motion, she didn't even realize it and oil was just splashing everywhere.

At the end, I did finish. But, I was dizzy and she was winded. What an experience. I asked her why she did that and she said a lot of men like it. Not sure about you guys. But, don't settle for the Jackhammer Method as it ruins it for everyone else. A 1-min rub and finish is not a sensual massage. It's a 1-2-3 get off and go.I can't believe anyone likes it that way unless you have worked up to it like it's a crescendo. I just grab their hand, look at them, and say "slow down!, we got plenty of time " they usually get the message.

Lennox65
02-07-22, 05:08

I'm curious to see what you guys think on this matter.I only go to places that are known for FS so I keep my arms up on the table by my head.

I tell the girl "No Oil" and put my hands on her ass the minute she starts the massage.

DownWind
02-07-22, 08:36
I can't believe anyone likes it that way unless you have worked up to it like it's a crescendo. I just grab their hand, look at them, and say "slow down!, we got plenty of time " they usually get the message.I tell them to slow down. If they speed up again, I tell them it makes it numb and takes longer. Even some of the better girls want to be sure you pop and think that will insure it. If your a regular, they know you're not leaving early but they are programmed to get you off. Some of them just actually build steam and it comes natural, at least that is their plan. Once they start saying cum, that's a buzz kill.

Berga781
02-08-22, 17:47
Chi is closed and replaced with an insurance company. I liked the place. Been there for years. Went to Newton Highlands for the non-AMP, another place I've visited for years. Got what I wanted.If any of her old regulars are looking to find her, definitely shoot me a message. She is no longer in the Newton area but has opened another business and looking for her old regulars.

SamysMyth
02-08-22, 18:55
Headed to the beech in bel, https://beech-st-massage-therapy.business.site/ drew Lucy, tiny spinner. Deep tissue was good. Left with satisfying hand shake. More on the menu.

JohnGlobalCorp
02-08-22, 22:36
Headed to the beech in bel, https://beech-st-massage-therapy.business.site/ drew Lucy, tiny spinner. Deep tissue was good. Left with satisfying hand shake. More on the menu.Well my friend you need bring out more details because last time I was there, oh Boy that was a very expensive handshake. I don't mind paying but you know their bar was pretty high.

MikeAndKit
02-08-22, 22:53
Headed to the beech in bel, https://beech-st-massage-therapy.business.site/ drew Lucy, tiny spinner. Deep tissue was good. Left with satisfying hand shake. More on the menu.Did that guy across the street from it take a pic of you? Sometime last yeah I went in there and turned away quick due to her being busy as I was walking to my car the guy across the way snapped a photo complete with flash. He got a great shot of my back in a hoodie and I had a mask on HA! And I parked around the black so he didn't get my car but watch for him!

RichnMa
02-09-22, 08:49
If anyone was looking for Lisa she is back in NY chatted with her yesterday.

HappyDave
02-09-22, 10:02
Did that guy across the street from it take a pic of you? Sometime last yeah I went in there and turned away quick due to her being busy as I was walking to my car the guy across the way snapped a photo complete with flash. He got a great shot of my back in a hoodie and I had a mask on HA! And I parked around the black so he didn't get my car but watch for him!I went twice well before the pandemic, back then you rolled the dice of getting crazy candy with an extremely wide menu or a stuck up spinner with a extremely limited but expensive menu. Mama lied about who was there, the residential street wad an absolute purpose walk. The old man watching was still there and nothing in what has to be three years has ever happened to the place. Even candies shop in Newton is in full view on a public st an nothing happens.

NewGuy666
02-09-22, 14:18
Was up north of town and stopped in Jin Spa in witch city after reading couple good reviews. Parking is easy, kind of medium size strip mall and low key signs. Greeted by 40 ish spinner when I entered and taken right into room 1 off the lobby. I asked if she was Kathy, she said yes. I think that was a lie because reviewed Cathy has C-D bolt ons and she had natural C's and she didn't allow daty. I gave her 40 for half hour and flashed roll of 20's (7 of them) and said this her tip. She kept mask on whole time but I could tell she was pretty. I tried to take top off and she pulls it down. Her pants and panties come down off one leg but keeps on other. WTF. Her Bush was not neatly trimmed but not out of control either. She jerks me for a couple and slips cover on. I'm banging away on her mish standing next to table, I like that porn feel. After 4-5 minutes I tell her to roll over and get up on knees. She positions herself doggie and away I go from behind. I'm purposely holding blowing my load and I can sense after another 4-5 minutes she's like enough already. She can take a pounding pretty good, I watched some forced porn and fucked her pretty hard. I slip it out figuring I'm going to have her finish me off with hand job. Then things went a little sideways. She points at rubber and I say I didn't cum yet. She touches it and it had broken. My first time ever breaking a condom. She starts cleaning herself and yapping, I'm like WTF, what about me. She gets dressed and I can tell is pissed. She comes back in a few minutes later and say just finish me off. She gives a very good hand job and I'm done couple minutes later. Get wiped off with some tissues and I get dressed and leave. Weird thing also, she leaves door ajar while I getting dressed and another monger comes in and gets second girl. I'm thinking he got real Kathy. When I got home, I had to scrub my rod and balls with Clorox wipes. What a day.

BillyBaloney
02-09-22, 14:48
If any of her old regulars are looking to find her, definitely shoot me a message. She is no longer in the Newton area but has opened another business and looking for her old regulars.I am a big fan of Michelle going many years back. If she is really looking for her regulars and you actually want to help her simply post the link to her ad. No need for all this "pm me for info". Thanks!

Max Walker86
02-09-22, 19:36
Was up north of town and stopped in Jin Spa in witch city after reading couple good reviews. Parking is easy, kind of medium size strip mall and low key signs. Greeted by 40 ish spinner when I entered and taken right into room 1 off the lobby. I asked if she was Kathy, she said yes. I think that was a lie because reviewed Cathy has C-D bolt ons and she had natural C's and she didn't allow daty. I gave her 40 for half hour and flashed roll of 20's (7 of them) and said this her tip. She kept mask on whole time but I could tell she was pretty. I tried to take top off and she pulls it down. Her pants and panties come down off one leg but keeps on other. WTF. Her Bush was not neatly trimmed but not out of control either. She jerks me for a couple and slips cover on. I'm banging away on her mish standing next to table, I like that porn feel. After 4-5 minutes I tell her to roll over and get up on knees. She positions herself doggie and away I go from behind. I'm purposely holding blowing my load and I can sense after another 4-5 minutes she's like enough already. She can take a pounding pretty good, I watched some forced porn and fucked her pretty hard. I slip it out figuring I'm going to have her finish me off with hand job. Then things went a little sideways. She points at rubber and I say I didn't cum yet. She touches it and it had broken. My first time ever breaking a condom. She starts cleaning herself and yapping, I'm like WTF, what about me. She gets dressed and I can tell is pissed. She comes back in a few minutes later and say just finish me off. She gives a very good hand job and I'm done couple minutes later. Get wiped off with some tissues and I get dressed and leave. Weird thing also, she leaves door ajar while I getting dressed and another monger comes in and gets second girl. I'm thinking he got real Kathy. When I got home, I had to scrub my rod and balls with Clorox wipes. What a day.The provider I met kathy had shoulder length curly hair 50+. there was another lady there slender with very fine long hair past her shoulders, maybe you met her.

NewGuy666
02-10-22, 08:03
The provider I met kathy had shoulder length curly hair 50+. there was another lady there slender with very fine long hair past her shoulders, maybe you met her.Bingo, that was her.

Mattis1775
02-10-22, 09:31
I am a big fan of Michelle going many years back. If she is really looking for her regulars and you actually want to help her simply post the link to her ad. No need for all this "pm me for info". Thanks!You don't understand. She's looking for her old clients, like yourself. Good clients that actually show up and tip well. Maybe some new here and there. Some providers actually hate meeting new people, especially those curious Mongers always call and asked stupid questions. But, never show up. The hidden ones want to stay hidden for a reason. Seriously, those that seen her, let's go see her and she'll be more than happy to have our business. Refer it to Mongers that are good with the info.

Momo2
02-10-22, 10:57
Yezi was closed yesterday. No one was answering phone so decided to go down to China One in Weymouth Landing. The two regulars where still there. Coco is as pretty as ever. She must be early 30's now. I think she might have grown more curves with age. Easy to look at and easy to talk to but not chatty. Good medium massage very nice under carriage reach to wake you up. Hot towel then the flip. Upon request Coco undid her top and bottom. Nice A -B cup. She used to play coy and put up some resistance. Still said no when asked about DIY. Allowed FIV. Please let me know if that changes with regularity. Good hand technique. Finished with a scalp massage. Full hour paid for 60/80.

Kelly is the other woman much older with a fuller menu. I heard her but did not see her this time. It was getting busy as I left. Another monger was waiting in the lobby as I left. Will put this place back on my rotation.

Rito1
02-10-22, 11:24

I'm curious to see what you guys think on this matter.For me I don't like putting my head in the hole. I feel like I can't breathe. I always ask for a pillow. Then I put my arms under my face, but my hands are out in front of the table. Many gils will rub their crotch on my hands when the stand at the front of the table. (They don't all do it.) When they do, I will just move my fingers against the kitty. That is the only touching that I do.

Marrin
02-10-22, 12:31
She's probably 45-48.

You're right AMP in Boston really sad. No quality just quantity.Seems like one of the younger ones, below 40 is my guess.

Marrin
02-10-22, 12:39

TIA,

CV.She had black. Hair.

Average height, average body.

Average everything except tip request way higher than average.

Can't explain why she feels that is fair pricing.

JayWalthy
02-10-22, 13:02
Connie is no longer there. She was a go to for BBBJ for. 1 Gone for good according to Lily. XiXi is the new girl? Any intel on her would be welcome or intel on BBBJ in the area.

Berga781
02-10-22, 16:32
I am a big fan of Michelle going many years back. If she is really looking for her regulars and you actually want to help her simply post the link to her ad. No need for all this "pm me for info". Thanks!Whatever you say Mr. Baloney!! You seem to be the only one bothered by it, if you're such a big fan go give her some businesss!

WalthamKid
02-11-22, 13:14
Still said no when asked about DIY.What does this mean? You wanted to finish yourself??

Marrin
02-11-22, 15:26
Visited 60 Prospect Street today.

Drew Michelle.

Attractive Spiner with man made B's.

Not a lot of conversation when I was on the table. Good hard massage the way you want it. But strange that there was no talking or checking in during the session. Perhaps her English skills were not as strong when not face to face. She wore a nice yellow top and jeans shorts.

Negotiations in the flip and her communication improved insisted on $80 for top Access $100 for too and bottom access. This is inflation bI had been expecting before but this place has been increasing the tip for the last year. Started with that large chested woman from D. C who I did t see today.

Anyways, Michelle was nice and attractive so I agreed to the last tip request.

$60 house, $80 tip.

Ayo1292
02-11-22, 22:08
Hello, new to the area and started lurking the forum for some basic ideas of where to go.

I was in and shore and checked out conifer in Danvers.

Decided to splurge and go with the 4 hands.

One was kind of a petit granny but seemed to be a bit of a fun one at least.

The other was younger, kind of chubby with some big-ish tits.

Unfortunately she didn't seem to into it all.

Massage was ok. Older one was pretty thorough and did some fun teasing from the back but younger just rubbed one leg the whole time.

On the flip, the younger took charge and handled a pretty nice slow HJ, despite not being very enthusiastic about the whole thing.

I'm guessing the older one told her to do it.

It was 100 for the massage and I tipped an extra 40 each up front to get that out of the way.

Not a mind blowing experience but I'd consider it again if I wanted convenience.

Side note: I'd love to find a good Asian or non-Asian with huge tits in the area.

I'm not at all against extra weight if it comes with more up top. Not against bolt one either.

It's just my weird side quest in life to hunt down massive tits.

Feel free to PM if preferred.

Thanks!

Momo2
02-12-22, 10:59
What does this mean? You wanted to finish yourself??Sorry it was supposed to be DATY.

Mattis1775
02-12-22, 11:54
Hello, new to the area and started lurking the forum for some basic ideas of where to go.

Massage was ok. Older one was pretty thorough and did some fun teasing from the back but younger just rubbed one leg the whole time.

On the flip, the younger took charge and handled a pretty nice slow HJ, despite not being very enthusiastic about the whole thing.She was told to do it. But, also, a lot of women, particularly Asians, don't like to do that kind of stuff in front of other workers. Try to get her alone for a single massage and she may open up more.

JohnGlobalCorp
02-12-22, 16:33
Chinese women are not the prettiest but the are the most willing- I have found some really good times and also a good share of total waist I feel that this conversation always goes around the personal view so really think is important to state the overall views to explain the experience and goals to achieve.

UnnaturalFox
02-12-22, 23:03
Went to the place by FD. Korean MILF type spinner probably in her late 30's early 40's. I cannot pronounce the name. House fee. 7 for h, . 5 for hh, . 4 for the standard finish. Appt only.

Pros: Semi-private parking. Privacy bcz Appt only. Good attitude, not flirty but courteous. Did not cheat on time. Legit massage, focusing on knots and tight spots. Awesome light touch but only at the end of the massage. Did not JH.

Cons: Only HE. No response to OTC. Bankers hours.

Brady65
02-13-22, 09:04
Went to the place by FD. Korean MILF type spinner probably in her late 30's early 40's. I cannot pronounce the name. House fee. 7 for h, . 5 for hh, . 4 for the standard finish. Appt only.

Pros: Semi-private parking. Privacy bcz Appt only. Good attitude, not flirty but courteous. Did not cheat on time. Legit massage, focusing on knots and tight spots. Awesome light touch but only at the end of the massage. Did not JH.

Cons: Only HE. No response to OTC. Bankers hours.Which town? There are a lot of FD in every town.

HappyDave
02-13-22, 11:13

Cons: Only HE. No response to OTC. Bankers hours.Can someone please tell me where this place is.

RedDelano
02-13-22, 13:44

On the flip, the younger took charge and handled a pretty nice slow HJ, despite not being very enthusiastic about the whole thing.

I'm guessing the older one told her to do it.

It was 100 for the massage and I tipped an extra 40 each up front to get that out of the way.

Not a mind blowing experience but I'd consider it again if I wanted convenience.

Side note: I'd love to find a good Asian or non-Asian with huge tits in the area.

I'm not at all against extra weight if it comes with more up top. Not against bolt one either.

It's just my weird side quest in life to hunt down massive tits.

Feel free to PM if preferred.

Thanks!I've been this this location twice, and received nothing extra. Just got a legit massage. Maybe I'll have to try again.

CleoBos
02-13-22, 14:08
Can someone please tell me where this place is.Been there and its noting great to write about. No touch, face covered with mask, age on the older side.

CleoBos
02-13-22, 14:10
If anyone was looking for Lisa she is back in NY chatted with her yesterday.Do you have the contact number or any ad post for this spot?

HappyDave
02-13-22, 15:40
Been there and its noting great to write about. No touch, face covered with mask, age on the older side.Thanks for the information.

Chocolate99
02-13-22, 16:33
New to this and was looking for locations around Weymouth with Thai Massage and HE. I've had good luck at AMP after reading posts here, so hoping for the same with Thai. Thanks.

Chocolate99
02-13-22, 17:16
Any Thai places with decent massage and HE around Weymouth area.

Momo2
02-14-22, 01:31
Any Thai places with decent massage and HE around Weymouth area.The Royal Thai gets a lot of mention in this forum. I have been a few times but not since Covid. Others will be able to give you more recent report.

Finder117
02-14-22, 23:27
The Royal Thai gets a lot of mention in this forum. I have been a few times but not since Covid. Others will be able to give you more recent report.RT was my goto for a while. I've gotten a range of services there -- but stopped going around the start of the pandemic and went once or twice after -- seems like a lot of extras went off the table when new management went into place. High prices, upsells, and very limited menu make me reluctant to return -- but the quality of the girls / massage is above average for the area.

Mattis1775
02-15-22, 00:12
The Royal Thai gets a lot of mention in this forum. I have been a few times but not since Covid. Others will be able to give you more recent report.Speaking of Thai, anyone every tried that Thai massage on DOT Ave? Drove by it a few times. But, never tried it.

Wiseass
02-15-22, 12:22
Just to give you Thai Lovers a Heads Up! There's a New Thai Massage Parlor on Dorchester Ave. Noticed it driving by, and must be new, because I never noticed it before. It's called Healing Thai Spa. For those who like Thai and want to try something New! Obviously Parking is an issue. I've attached a Pic of the Place.
I went to this place about 2 months ago. No HE legit place. The girl is low to average liking. Massage is ok.
Yeah, if you look at the pics on Google they are from as early as July 2020, so it would seem it's been around awhile. But thanks for the lookout! I, for one, am always looking out for a good Thai place with extras and no GPS / PPS.
Thanks for the Intel. Never had luck with Thai since they are overpriced and sometimes they surprise you with LB without you knowing. Massage is always wonderful. But, the extras are just way over my budget.I saw the same Place last April and posted. It was reported as Legit by CrazyDragon. You even Thanked me for the Notice. Must have slipped your Mind. Pandemic is wearing us all down.

Bozscaggs
02-15-22, 12:55
Speaking of Thai, anyone every tried that Thai massage on DOT Ave? Drove by it a few times. But, never tried it.Take my word. Not favorable.

LaChevre
02-15-22, 19:42
Deanna's Thai Bodywork.

I know it's listed as non-erotic on Rubmaps but let me assure you it is not. Not sure if Natalie is still there, I haven't been there in a little while, but great Thai massage and very friendly if you know what mean. WGN for a good tip.

AsianYumYum
02-15-22, 20:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DownWind
02-16-22, 09:48
Deanna's Thai Bodywork.

I know it's listed as non-erotic on Rubmaps but let me assure you it is not. Not sure if Natalie is still there, I haven't been there in a little while, but great Thai massage and very friendly if you know what mean. WGN for a good tip.Nadia is still there and once she knows you she is very warm, accommodating and genuinely happy to see you. If our wives were as sweet, life would be different. I recommend. Not a clock watcher or a tip hound.

Total Chad
02-16-22, 19:16
Hey everyone, heading out to Dedham for work tomorrow. Thought I'd ask if anyone has a favorite spot in that direction, its my first time heading out there.

Doesn't have to be FS, prefer looks over service personally. Thanks in advance. Had a great experience in Wey thanks to some posters here.

WNeves1234
02-16-22, 19:47
Hi all, so after been away from the game for about 2 years because of covid I've decided to.

Check out some spots to see how things are these days.

1. I went to orchid 2 weeks ago and saw lily. She's pretty and massage was really good.

On the flit her prices was really high. Wanted. 60 for HJ. 80 to show tits and 1. 00 for BJ. No FS.

If any of you have had any luck with FS there please let me know. The place was clean and smelled great.

I'd repeat if FS is offered.

2. Blue sky they don't want to be rated on here so all I can say is its basic and massage was good.

3. Jin, this place stinks and there is basically no msg here. But its a place that you almost always can get FS.

My favorites are Eva, snow, they rotate every other month from NY. Was there last week and Kathie is there now.

She's ok too a bit older but she's nice.

4. Blue sky Danvers, they also don't like to be viewed. No sf and place is clean.

40 for half and. 80 for BJ not a bad place.

If anybody has any spots near north shore has offers FS and want to share with me.

I'd appreciate it thanks.

Have any of you had any luck with FS at orchid who to look for.

AsianYumYum
02-17-22, 13:42
[Deleted by Admin]

MassMonger617
02-17-22, 14:59
Hey everyone, heading out to Dedham for work tomorrow. Thought I'd ask if anyone has a favorite spot in that direction, its my first time heading out there.

Doesn't have to be FS, prefer looks over service personally. Thanks in advance. Had a great experience in Wey thanks to some posters here.Only HJ, but if you see Cindy, her technique is terrific.

She will also do PM if that's something that interests you.

MM.

Mattis1775
02-17-22, 16:54
https://xhamster.com/videos/hot-dance-23-xhRNOD5

Here me out. Imagine on the flip, you have a nice girl dancing in front of you like the vid, another handles your junk and the other cleans you up. Haha. Only in other countries I guess and I can imagine Thailand being one of them.

Hagerty
02-17-22, 16:57
3. Jin, this place stinks and there is basically no msg here. But its a place that you almost always can get FS.

My favorites are Eva, snow, they rotate every other month from NY. Was there last week and Kathie is there now.

She's ok too a bit older but she's nice.I went to Jin for the first time today. I think I got Kathie. Nice but older, a little heavy and her hands felt like sandpaper. Funny part is I had no idea FS was on the menu. I went for the standard finish. I honestly don't think I would go all the way with Kathie though.

Chocolate99
02-17-22, 18:29
Deanna's Thai Bodywork.

I know it's listed as non-erotic on Rubmaps but let me assure you it is not. Not sure if Natalie is still there, I haven't been there in a little while, but great Thai massage and very friendly if you know what mean. WGN for a good tip.What is WGN?.

Hagerty
02-17-22, 18:56
I love Korean and Japanese girls and sometimes I don't want to shell out all this money for t10. Anyone have any recommendations for some cute non Chinese Asians? Doesn't even have to be extras (if they are hot).

DownWind
02-17-22, 20:00
Only HJ, but if you see Cindy, her technique is terrific.

She will also do PM if that's something that interests you.

MM.H&G, Norwood.

Saturday, Lamberts Plaza, saw Linda for 30, a 5, nice attitude. Had me on all 4, whew! Utc suck north, otc south. Memorable.

SamWiseGamgee
02-17-22, 21:17
Meini in Ashland had a provider around year and half who would do a little dance while mid HJ. That was very very weird. After the HJ she would try and touch your face without cleaning her hands. The current provider gives an amazing head massage.

https://xhamster.com/videos/hot-dance-23-xhRNOD5

Here me out. Imagine on the flip, you have a nice girl dancing in front of you like the vid, another handles your junk and the other cleans you up. Haha. Only in other countries I guess and I can imagine Thailand being one of them.

BryanRoberts
02-18-22, 02:57
Hey guys. Just recently moved to the Framingham area. Are there any good Thai or Latina spots around?.

IrishPlaya
02-18-22, 14:26
Will Get Nekkid would be my guess. Took me a few minutes also.

What is WGN?.

Swindle
02-18-22, 15:45
Have you ever gotten anything beyond the standard finish there?

I was there a few weeks ago and I could swear that something else was going on in the other room.

Meini in Ashland had a provider around year and half who would do a little dance while mid HJ. That was very very weird. After the HJ she would try and touch your face without cleaning her hands. The current provider gives an amazing head massage.

SamWiseGamgee
02-18-22, 18:06

I was there a few weeks ago and I could swear that something else was going on in the other room.Been to meini almost a dozen times as the place is close by. Never gotten anything more than a HJ. They started giving out hot stone massage to everyone so maybe you heard that? Last two times j felt they were putting towels on every body part except where the massage was happening.

DownWind
02-18-22, 20:07
Will Get Nekkid would be my guess. Took me a few minutes also.WGN, will get nakked, okay that is a keeper. Score one for the A team!!

EMonkey
02-19-22, 01:43
https://boston.rubratings.com/177813?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_48f1828fd37310ac40e13456a26b9df39ace37fb-1627441586-0-gqNtZGzNAc2jcnBszQhO

I texted who was available and told me that they had a Korean girl (for this establishment I don't trust that advertisement) I went for it and once I arrive I had to wait for her to open the door, they always ask you to enter like a ninja, take off my shoes at the entrance and went to the room, the girl was okay regular figure, short, wearing a mask, gave her the donation 200 / H. Once I got ready and lay down she started with the light feather thing (I knew that this one will try to rush me out) I played my cards I told her that I would give her a massage (I am good at it) I did all my tricks and touches they she turned around so I went for down for my happy meal, she was receptive then I went to top, then doggy and back on top until completion. I hit the min mark so I was okay, I requested access to the bathroom so I could take a bath, got clean and ready to leave.

They always move your shoes to the back door for you to exit, works out for me since gives them a chance to stretch and pretend I just woke up and going for a walk.

I will give the experience 6. 5/10 not bad, not great but could had been better if she was more open to more positions, the girl was not Korean (I had a private conversation about this with another member).

Since I was not completely satisfy I decided to go to the A Club I usually go because they had some new Taiwanese Tea (For the ones that contacted me they know what I am talking about and why I don't post details in public).

I read Couple posts back that the H20 will come back soon and that makes me happy, but intrigues me the mention about other Girls that offer similar treatment. If I could be enlighten about it I would appreciate it.

Enjoy the Summer vibes.https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...n/107531057402

https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...l/420424288579

I finally got to try those new Numbers. Well looks like is the same place that I did a review before, I was close by and I went there anyway. The girl for this week was 6 out of 10, good thing I went for the half hour, did not had massage skills, she was polite and kind of accommodating so I will give her that.

After finishing my visit I got a text from another number claiming to be the manager and telling me that they change girls every 7 days. I did not follow up but it reminded me to a review from a while back of someone around Quincy.

For the price was okay visit, not a memorable one but at least I did not get frustrated after.

Have a great long weekend everyone!

Mattis1775
02-19-22, 08:34

I was there a few weeks ago and I could swear that something else was going on in the other room.I've never been there. But, from experience, anything is possible, depending on the girl, everyone's got their own standard menu and extra menu. It also depends how you present yourself and if you're a constant regular, you can get more as long as you're nice, got extra $$$ and brought protection. I've been to places where some girls will just do the standard finish without anything else and one special girl would offer more. Doesn't hurt to ask and the worst answer is no.

Chocolate99
02-19-22, 12:17
Any Intel on this place? 16 Cottage St. Franklin.

Sounds
02-19-22, 15:10
I've never been there. But, from experience, anything is possible, depending on the girl, everyone's got their own standard menu and extra menu. It also depends how you present yourself and if you're a constant regular, you can get more as long as you're nice, got extra $$$ and brought protection. I've been to places where some girls will just do the standard finish without anything else and one special girl would offer more. Doesn't hurt to ask and the worst answer is no.Have one girl that I have known for years. She usually works at places that are standard only and bounces around a lot. But I always get FS from her.

FourNik8
02-19-22, 17:03
Went to the place near Comm St. Half. 4 nice lady, didn't talk much but gave a really good massage. Nice tease and decent HJ.

She was the only one there and left the room twice when foot mongers entered building. It's was 6 pm mid week and was def busy. One monger was leaving as I arrived.

Good experience, but nothing super exciting.

It does the job and I will repeat.

I think I tipped. 6. I figured just make it an even 1. She didn't ask for a tip or mention an amount.

What's the current tip protocol for HJ?

ShabuShabu
02-19-22, 18:06
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...n/107531057402

https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...l/420424288579

I finally got to try those new Numbers. Well looks like is the same place that I did a review before, I was close by and I went there anyway. The girl for this week was 6 out of 10, good thing I went for the half hour, did not had massage skills, she was polite and kind of accommodating so I will give her that.

After finishing my visit I got a text from another number claiming to be the manager and telling me that they change girls every 7 days. I did not follow up but it reminded me to a review from a while back of someone around Quincy.

For the price was okay visit, not a memorable one but at least I did not get frustrated after.

Have a great long weekend everyone!Links are broken.

Momo2
02-19-22, 20:16
Ok here is my contribution. I stopped by Ocean Massage on Rte 18 Weymouth. Plaza parking has lot of foot traffic so you may want to wear a mask if you are a local. Busy place. I called on a Saturday and she says wait 10 minutes. I watch a monger leave after 15 minutes. I moved in and was greeted by a slim mask wearing woman who leads me to a room with walls that don't go all the way up. Nice clean place relaxing heated table. My lady was Eva who I judge to be mid forty with long black hair. Fit slim frame with B-C cup perky boobies. I love those on a slim body.

I asked for medium massage. It was a relaxing experience. Hot towel then a nice light touch tease with lots of under carriage grab and stroke. Then the flip. She lifts her top and unhooks those babies. Let's me taste them then eventually drops her pants. She is nicely shaved. Let's me FIV as she whispers if I will take care of her. I did not last long after. Then the clean up with another hot towel then a foot massage and out the door after s full hour. 60/70. She drops her mask and asks me to come back soon. Eva has a nice face. She says she works M-F and Saturday when they get shirt handed. There were a couple of walk ins in the hour I was there. The last guy was only in for a half hour session and he must have have waited 20 minutes for my sessions to end. Eva says there are three of them during the week.

I will repeat with Eva. Anyone have reports on the other ladies.

GentleJames
02-20-22, 19:44
Have long read about Hong. There were many reviews about no touching, too many rules, Saran wrap and such. But late one night I was wanting and options were next to nothing. I had remembered that Hong responds to late calls so I gave it a shot.

No texting, makes you call her. After getting directions, quickly made my way to some woburn apartments. Called her to be buzzed in and found my way to her place.

She opened the door without me having to knock. She was wearing a nice little dress and flip flops. Took off my shoe and she led me to her massage table. She had a peer nice figure for her age. No big belly, decent face and gave me a nice smile.

After all the introduction and conversation (she can be chatty) massage started. Not much to say, minimal touching and more talking. 10 minutes then she told me to get on the bed. Asked me what I wanted. "HJ, BJ, FS?" Went for full. She took off her dress, bra was wearing sexy panties. Cuddled for a bit, she insisted I come see her regularly and she would give me a good rate. Anytime I wanted. After some stroking and mutual touching she took panties off. Hong didn't want much touching near her nipples but was ok with me going everywhere else so long as I wasn't rough. Skin was nice and smooth, not old and saggy. Pussy was clean shaven.

She got the rubber, no BJ straight to mish. She guided me in and went at it till finish. No other positions but she at least grabbed my ass once and wrapped her leg's around me. She joked (that she could be my girlfriend. LOL.

Overall hong is a very nice lady. Convenient location and late hrs is great. Can sense she might be kind of a lonely person and doesn't want to offer as much options, but if she offers a lower price next time as she promised then maybe she is worth the occasional visit.

Bishop8891
02-20-22, 22:42
Ok here is my contribution. I stopped by Ocean Massage on Rte 18 Weymouth. Plaza parking has lot of foot traffic so you may want to wear a mask if you are a local. Busy place. I called on a Saturday and she says wait 10 minutes. I watch a monger leave after 15 minutes. I moved in and was greeted by a slim mask wearing woman who leads me to a room with walls that don't go all the way up. Nice clean place relaxing heated table. My lady was Eva who I judge to be mid forty with long black hair. Fit slim frame with B-C cup perky boobies. I love those on a slim body.

I asked for medium massage. It was a relaxing experience. Hot towel then a nice light touch tease with lots of under carriage grab and stroke. Then the flip. She lifts her top and unhooks those babies. Let's me taste them then eventually drops her pants. She is nicely shaved. Let's me FIV as she whispers if I will take care of her. I did not last long after. Then the clean up with another hot towel then a foot massage and out the door after s full hour. 60/70. She drops her mask and asks me to come back soon. Eva has a nice face. She says she works M-F and Saturday when they get shirt handed. There were a couple of walk ins in the hour I was there. The last guy was only in for a half hour session and he must have have waited 20 minutes for my sessions to end. Eva says there are three of them during the week.

I will repeat with Eva. Anyone have reports on the other ladies.Eva sounds good to me.

HappyDave
02-21-22, 09:37
Have long read about Hong. There were many reviews about no touching, too many rules, Saran wrap and such. But late one night I was wanting and options were next to nothing. I had remembered that Hong responds to late calls so I gave it a shot.

No texting, makes you call her. After getting directions, quickly made my way to some woburn apartments. Called her to be buzzed in and found my way to her place.

She opened the door without me having to knock. She was wearing a nice little dress and flip flops. Took off my shoe and she led me to her massage table. She had a peer nice figure for her age. No big belly, decent face and gave me a nice smile.

After all the introduction and conversation (she can be chatty) massage started. Not much to say, minimal touching and more talking. 10 minutes then she told me to get on the bed. Asked me what I wanted. "HJ, BJ, FS?" Went for full. She took off her dress, bra was wearing sexy panties. Cuddled for a bit, she insisted I come see her regularly and she would give me a good rate. Anytime I wanted. After some stroking and mutual touching she took panties off. Hong didn't want much touching near her nipples but was ok with me going everywhere else so long as I wasn't rough. Skin was nice and smooth, not old and saggy. Pussy was clean shaven..What was the cost house and tip?

Mattis1775
02-21-22, 10:55

After all the introduction and conversation (she can be chatty) massage started. Not much to say, minimal touching and more talking. 10 minutes then she told me to get on the bed. Asked me what I wanted. "HJ, BJ, FS?" Went for full. She took off her dress, bra was wearing sexy panties. Cuddled for a bit, she insisted I come see her regularly and she would give me a good rate. Anytime I wanted. After some stroking and mutual touching she took panties off. Hong didn't want much touching near her nipples but was ok with me going everywhere else so long as I wasn't rough. Skin was nice and smooth, not old and saggy. Pussy was clean shaven.

She got the rubber, no BJ straight to mish. She guided me in and went at it till finish. No other positions but she at least grabbed my ass once and wrapped her leg's around me. She joked (that she could be my girlfriend. LOL..Are you serious? Is this the Hong that's in the north shore and is probably in her 60's? If it is, I can't believe she's still working. I remembered her 20 years ago. She worked at multiple places, mostly office buildings. She always posted Glamour photos of herself on the ad. She's pretty, well dressed and looks young for her age. She was the first AMP to offer me FS. Everything you said is true, if it's the same Hong. Gets nude, no sucking dick or eating her pussy, not sucking her tits, slam and bang. It's business. Imagine that was a legit service, to go to a place and get your nut off, no attachments, GFE or anything? Pay the fee and go? I see that on Japanese hospital porn. Thanks for the review.

Ric338
02-21-22, 21:25
Been looking for a girl that used to work here a while back named Paris (Parris? She's not there anymore and I am looking to see if anyone knows where she might be now. PM me if you want if you know where she is. Thanks!

SalemHands
02-21-22, 21:47

She got the rubber, no BJ straight to mish. She guided me in and went at it till finish. No other positions but she at least grabbed my ass once and wrapped her leg's around me. She joked (that she could be my girlfriend. LOL.

Overall hong is a very nice lady. Convenient location and late hrs is great. Can sense she might be kind of a lonely person and doesn't want to offer as much options, but if she offers a lower price next time as she promised then maybe she is worth the occasional visit.I haven't seen Hong in over 10 years, but thinking about scratching that itch again.

Mattis1775
02-21-22, 22:13
I haven't seen Hong in over 10 years, but thinking about scratching that itch again.I doubt you'll miss much, if anything at all. She's a sweetheart. But, performance wasn't there. You'll still be itching after you pop.

AstroAndy
02-22-22, 12:36
Heard the chatter that Weiwei was back in the area so dropped by. She remembered me but TBH my memories of her are a thinner more attractive version. Apparently she was solo and the shop smelled so I decided to leave and just hold onto my 1 main street memories.

Had two hour parking so walked around the corner and landed at 139 Moody. Greeted by a tall fit short haired woman named Sasha (Had a sexy sports bra on so decided to stay for the half hour. Decent time, rejected for BJ or FS but readily got nude and had nice B / C manmades and a shaved kitty. Overall a good time, would only repeat if I hear menu can be expanded.

Edit/Add:
After my session walked up to Cherry Blossom just to take a look. Thin woman with no sex appeal, sox with sandals or slides and stringy dyed blonde hair. No thank you, left quickly

HondaMe
02-22-22, 15:19
Had a terrific massage with Summer today. She's back. . Spa is big place, very clean, parking on side st. PM me for contact info as they don't allow us to post this anymore.

Zack Lawrence
02-22-22, 17:03
Had a terrific massage with Summer today. She's back. . Spa is big place, very clean, parking on side st. PM me for contact info as they don't allow us to post this anymore.Summer from ocean in Weym? If yes can you pm me the new contact?

Finder117
02-22-22, 17:05
Been looking for a girl that used to work here a while back named Paris (Parris? She's not there anymore and I am looking to see if anyone knows where she might be now. PM me if you want if you know where she is. Thanks!Girls who work there generally aren't on the circuit, they're usually independent girls who get recruited through college / other girls that work there, and bank money towards doing something else. I've known a few of the girls left there to go work at nail salons and shit. It's too bad, but I get it.

LusciousDreams
02-22-22, 17:15
Went for a hh session at Tulip Spa Brookline. Got the very pretty and fit Eva. Massage was really good, focusing on the pressure points. During the massage, I felt up her thighs and ass quite a bit and she did not object. On the flip, she motioned a HJ. Since this was my first visit, perhaps the menu was limited. But the HJ was sooo good, nice, slow movements. I hug her tightly as I came, and she hugged back. Overall great session.

Damages: .5 massage hh /.4 tip. Will recommend and repeat.

Mattis1775
02-22-22, 17:34
Went for a hh session at Tulip Spa Brookline. Got the very pretty and fit Eva. Massage was really good, focusing on the pressure points. During the massage, I felt up her thighs and ass quite a bit and she did not object. On the flip, she motioned a HJ. Since this was my first visit, perhaps the menu was limited. But the HJ was sooo good, nice, slow movements. I hug her tightly as I came, and she hugged back. Overall great session.

Damages: .5 massage hh /.4 tip. Will recommend and repeat.Beacon has a few and Tulip is one of the better ones. Hong Kong is a bit smaller and the one on the border of Brookline and Boston (Cleveland Circle) is decent. I know that one the girls change all the time. But, the smaller ones are pretty consistent with the girls. Hope the girl you saw will always be there. Nice review.

Chocolate99
02-22-22, 18:20
My Contributions. I'm new to this and can easily see how it can become addictive! My preference is simply a good massage, nice teasing and a happy ending, and so far, almost every place I've been does that. All have been 1 hour and. 6 and. 4. None have even asked about tip before, during or after. I'm not good with guessing age, but except for Tranquility who seemed very young, I would guess all others are 30's to 40's, and all decent looking. I'm not much of a storyteller, just some basic facts here.

1 – Yezi (Weymouth) - Made the mistake off saying light pressure and massage wasn't great, but nice teasing and happy.

2 - Sunlight Relaxing (Braintree) - Very good massage, teasing was too good and didn't even make the flip! Would go back, parking is the only issue there. I've seen people say Celina, thought she said Shalina.

3 - South Shore Wellness (Weymouth) - Best massage yet, and very happy. Went twice and saw Cindy but I hear Linda does even better massage, but she hasn't been there when I'm there.

4 - Tranquility (Weymouth) - Maybe the best looking and youngest provider Gina. Nice set up with second floor room. OK massage, happy ending, unfortunately went on a cold day and room was freezing!

5 - Sunshine Spa (Weymouth) - Probably the best as far as off the street, plenty of parking, second floor location and door locked. OK massage, better ending, very nice and friendly provider Summer.

6 – Crystals (Abington) - This was my first attempt and only place where it was strictly legit massage.

Fisherman3
02-22-22, 21:46
Summer from ocean in Weym? If yes can you pm me the new contact?Hes talking about the Summer from 1060.

Pornicasian
02-22-22, 21:54
They kept their promise of keeping my appt.

Parking is shared with a restaurant next door, never had problem with it.

Private rooms.

She didn't give name but a middle age slim figure, B+ cup.

Solid medium massage, hard are just not my thing.

Tease was long and pleasurable, and after flip, continue to tease before HE. Didn't ask for more. Allowed UTC upstairs, OTC downstairs. Didn't haggle, and said, "you decide".

No rush, did the full hour. . 6 fee, . 4 tip.

The beds are warmed so its nice in the winter.

Blue16
02-22-22, 21:55
Any Intel on this place? 16 Cottage St. Franklin.Stopped by last week on a Wednesday evening. It is a clean and quiet place. Can't remember the name of the woman I had. She was definitely mid to late 40's if not 50. Not a terrible body for older but not anything great. Standard. 60 hr w / . 40 for standard finish. Overall not bad but I think Medway health is much better IMHO.

DownWind
02-22-22, 22:41
My Contributions. I'm new to this and can easily see how it can become addictive! My preference is simply a good massage, nice teasing and a happy ending, and so far, almost every place I've been does that. All have been 1 hour and. 6 and. 4. None have even asked about tip before, during or after. I'm not good with guessing age, but except for Tranquility who seemed very young, I would guess all others are 30's to 40's, and all decent looking. I'm not much of a storyteller, just some basic facts here.

1 Yezi (Weymouth) - Made the mistake off saying light pressure and massage wasn't great, but nice teasing and happy.

2 - Sunlight Relaxing (Braintree) - Very good massage, teasing was too good and didn't even make the flip! Would go back, parking is the only issue there. I've seen people say Celina, thought she said Shalina.

3 - South Shore Wellness (Weymouth) - Best massage yet, and very happy. Went twice and saw Cindy but I hear Linda does even better massage, but she hasn't been there when I'm there.

4 - Tranquility (Weymouth) - Maybe the best looking and youngest provider Gina. Nice set up with second floor room. OK massage, happy ending, unfortunately went on a cold day and room was freezing!

5 - Sunshine Spa (Weymouth) - Probably the best as far as off the street, plenty of parking, second floor location and door locked. OK massage, better ending, very nice and friendly provider Summer.

6 Crystals (Abington) - This was my first attempt and only place where it was strictly legit massage.Welcome 99, us seniors appreciate your generous reviews without asking for information within your first 10-20 postings. If you are going to start off with light touch, you can usually get the job done in 30 minutes. A message with signals for more is nice to go the full 60. Don't hesitate to tip higher for cheerful service, the monger after you will benefit. Treat the ladies with respect and appreciation, they will reward you on your next session. Don't be upset with a limited menu, what we ask is not what they grew up expecting to do for a career, just enjoy what you get and never beg. Good luck, if ever questioned by LEO, admit nothing. Again, welcome to our board.

JohnDick75
02-22-22, 23:57
I haven't seen Hong in over 10 years, but thinking about scratching that itch again.Strange seeing Hong that pleasant.

HondaMe
02-23-22, 07:21
Hes talking about the Summer from 1060.The infamous 1060 Summer has returned to Waltham at another location. I saw her yesterday. She is as good as ever. Many of you sent a pm asking if she was Summer from other places. I am happy pm you her new location in Waltham. They prohibit posting address and phone number in forum.

Trickster666
02-23-22, 10:32
The infamous 1060 Summer has returned to Waltham at another location. I saw her yesterday. She is as good as ever. Many of you sent a pm asking if she was Summer from other places. I am happy pm you her new location in Waltham. They prohibit posting address and phone number in forum.Why is she infamous?

Joe Bujian
02-23-22, 12:01
The infamous 1060 Summer has returned to Waltham at another location. I saw her yesterday. She is as good as ever. Many of you sent a pm asking if she was Summer from other places. I am happy pm you her new location in Waltham. They prohibit posting address and phone number in forum.My understanding of the rules: no phone numbers are permitted, no email addresses are allowed. Name and address of AMP is fine. I have done it more than once as have others. So feel free to share the location if you wish. Eventually someone else will figure it out and share if you don't.

DippedDots
02-23-22, 15:20
The infamous 1060 Summer has returned to Waltham at another location. I saw her yesterday. She is as good as ever. Many of you sent a pm asking if she was Summer from other places. I am happy pm you her new location in Waltham. They prohibit posting address and phone number in forum.Can you pm me her address? Your inbox is full. Thanks!

BonJovi
02-23-22, 15:33
Can you pm me her address? Your inbox is full. Thanks!73 x Mo0dy.

BostonBoyBack
02-23-22, 18:11
New name: Sunny Spa. New manager. I saw Lilly. Sweet pretty lady. Slender. Nice massage. Extended tease. Very good. She allowed UTC roaming of her full firm Bs. After the clean up she finished up with nice massage of thighs and arms.

Chocolate99
02-23-22, 18:53
Welcome 99, us seniors appreciate your generous reviews without asking for information within your first 10-20 postings. If you are going to start off with light touch, you can usually get the job done in 30 minutes. A message with signals for more is nice to go the full 60. Don't hesitate to tip higher for cheerful service, the monger after you will benefit. Treat the ladies with respect and appreciation, they will reward you on your next session. Don't be upset with a limited menu, what we ask is not what they grew up expecting to do for a career, just enjoy what you get and never beg. Good luck, if ever questioned by LEO, admit nothing. Again, welcome to our board.Thank you for the Welcome and the advice!

Packman12
02-23-22, 19:21
New name: Sunny Spa. New manager. I saw Lilly. Sweet pretty lady. Slender. Nice massage. Extended tease. Very good. She allowed UTC roaming of her full firm Bs. After the clean up she finished up with nice massage of thighs and arms.How much did this cost you? Mind if I DM for more details, trying to find a new spot that's consistent (Oasis and Tulip in Brookline is hit or miss these days for me).

Mattis1775
02-23-22, 19:24
It was spoken about a few times here and twice I walked away empty. From others, I decided to give it a third try and I didn't even make it to the table. The older one, I believe it was Cindy, had a serious attitude problem as soon as I walked in. I may have caught her lunch or she had a bad client prior. Either way, I turned around and left. And, she wasn't hesitant on slamming the door behind me. I don't give anyone problems and shit like that, I just keep walking. But, this one, I said "Fuck You" as I left. Definitely won't be a fourth time on this shit box shop. And, I'm sure the Chinese restaurant next to it heard me.

CamelToe Guy
02-23-22, 20:11
Thought I would try Ss wellness I went to the door and saw the provider 50+ trying to look sexy in these tight pants. Not my type, did an exit stage left and went next door to the place with a flower for a name 461. Girl was nice guessing late 30's, 40's. She kept the mask on most of the time but I snuck a peek, not bad. She was sweet, after the flip, no discussion of tip. We were on the same wave length. Girls came out nice Cs very attentive and perky. Downstairs everything was very moist and delicious. Good time had by all. 60 hr & $100 for desert. I will repeat. She is the slimmer of the two.

EMonkey
02-23-22, 23:42
I was on my way to do some diligences but I had some free time, I did not time it well and it was busy time but I decided to wait just to see and test how well the low walls work. All I can say if you have a sharp hear you can hear everything when they talk in a normal voice volume, the whispers are not as noticeable.

Both room have different music playing and once you are in the room the other room is hard to hear but if some one is waiting outside 40% chance they will hear you, and I say 40 since most people wear some headphones while waiting.

The Review, Got Jenny she remember me so I was at ease and we had nice a nice chat, I did request her to concentrate on the legs because after walking on the snowy streets my legs were tired. Same as my previous report of her she stays consistent and I was happy.

Have fun and stay warm.

Jimmy Weed
02-24-22, 10:08
Thought I would try Ss wellness I went to the door and saw the provider 50+ trying to look sexy in these tight pants. Not my type, did an exit stage left and went next door to the place with a flower for a name 461. Girl was nice guessing late 30's, 40's. She kept the mask on most of the time but I snuck a peek, not bad. She was sweet, after the flip, no discussion of tip. We were on the same wave length. Girls came out nice Cs very attentive and perky. Downstairs everything was very moist and delicious. Good time had by all. 60 hr & $100 for desert. I will repeat. She is the slimmer of the two.I first met her in Pembroke. I can't remember her name but she does have a great set of bolt on tits. She loves having the titties licked and sucked, also loves DATY. Last time I saw her she had trimmed the Bush but it needs a good shaving. The problem is as hard as I've tried she won't do anything more than HJ, to bad because I bet she would be good at FS. She agreed to BJ once but then changed her mind, says she has never done it before.

HappyDave
02-24-22, 10:50
Heard the chatter that Weiwei was back in the area so dropped by. She remembered me but TBH my memories of her are a thinner more attractive version. Apparently she was solo and the shop smelled so I decided to leave and just hold onto my 1 main street memories.Had a session with Wiwi for the first time since the bug hit. For an older woman she holds up well. As usual she takes good direction for whatever you want. She does not advertise much and business seems slow. Place is nice and clean. Good part she is deep in an office building that does not have much floor traffic so you can park close by and little to no purpose walk. Downside is the bathroom is in the common area and you need to take a key. Main had a shower and it was great. Even though I did not use it, I could tell when a provider just did and was squeaky clean. . 6 hr and a sliding pay scale of. 6 to 1. 6 for a very wide menu. May drop in again when I do not want to travel far. Have the feeling if business does not pick up she may not stay long. Seems it's her show but never know if she is part of something larger.

Member #6391
02-24-22, 11:17
Any Japanese places? I love their look and I've been learning the language. Thought I could practice some speaking and some of the slang I've learned.

QuincyFire
02-24-22, 14:17
I first met her in Pembroke. I can't remember her name but she does have a great set of bolt on tits. She loves having the titties licked and sucked, also loves DATY. Last time I saw her she had trimmed the Bush but it needs a good shaving. The problem is as hard as I've tried she won't do anything more than HJ, to bad because I bet she would be good at FS. She agreed to BJ once but then changed her mind, says she has never done it before.Got seated in the waiting area told to wait 10 minutes I waved the lady closer to me and said I'm ready now she grabbed my junk and said 5 minutes she led the older guy out and sat me in the room got the hour she came in I was sitting on the table she started squeezing my shit I assumed she was going for a quick pop, her name was Tina slim nice b / c's blonde hair I got on the table she dropped her yoga pants and finished me in a 69 60/80 damage she promised dfk next time. Wasn't that great honestly stay safe.

Mattis1775
02-24-22, 14:29
Any Japanese places? I love their look and I've been learning the language. Thought I could practice some speaking and some of the slang I've learned.Haven't seen any at all from my days of doing this. There was one traveling escort that says she's Japanese. Though I've never seen her to prove if she is Japanese. I've only encountered Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai and Korean.

Mattis1775
02-24-22, 15:53
I first met her in Pembroke. I can't remember her name but she does have a great set of bolt on tits. She loves having the titties licked and sucked, also loves DATY. Last time I saw her she had trimmed the Bush but it needs a good shaving. The problem is as hard as I've tried she won't do anything more than HJ, to bad because I bet she would be good at FS. She agreed to BJ once but then changed her mind, says she has never done it before.Some women don't want to do more than just a HJ to maintain their integrity. Hell, some don't even like doing a HJ. But, money talks and some will bend their own rules for just a tad more for that extra $$ The question is which one will open up more? I've seen one in Quincy years ago for quite a bit. At the beginning was just HJ, then the top came off, then the bottom came off, slight BJ, then it become an open book. Patience if it's the same woman.

CityDweller
02-24-22, 16:43
Anyone know what platform providers have tended to migrate to with RubRatings down?

Jimmy Weed
02-24-22, 17:04
Got seated in the waiting area told to wait 10 minutes I waved the lady closer to me and said I'm ready now she grabbed my junk and said 5 minutes she led the older guy out and sat me in the room got the hour she came in I was sitting on the table she started squeezing my shit I assumed she was going for a quick pop, her name was Tina slim nice b / c's blonde hair I got on the table she dropped her yoga pants and finished me in a 69 60/80 damage she promised dfk next time. Wasn't that great honestly stay safe.Appreciate the review but, not sure why you quoted my post. 2 different AMP's on the opposite side of town from each other.

Rupert 2
02-24-22, 17:11
Craigserotic and bedpage.

Member #6391
02-24-22, 19:01
Haven't seen any at all from my days of doing this. There was one traveling escort that says she's Japanese. Though I've never seen her to prove if she is Japanese. I've only encountered Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai and Korean.No worries, the only Japanese girl around here gives a good massage, but it's a DIY ending type of thing. I've learned a lot of slang words that aren't in my books and enjoy talking with her in the little Japanese I know. She seems more relaxed when speaking her native tongue and sits and talks long after the appointment is over.

Maybe the next time I come into town something will be available. Thanks for getting back to me.

ChairmanMoss
02-24-22, 23:26
[QUOTE=NecroChaos1;5795047. Any Japanese places? I love their look and I've been learning the language.[/QUOTE]Thought I could practice some speaking and some of the slang I've learned. Walked in the mandarin in the lake section of Newton, across from the giant Santa Clause. Her name is Amy. Said she was Japanese. Looked legit asked for business card and left. Nonantum.

CraneGuy
02-24-22, 23:36
Anyone know what platform providers have tended to migrate to with RubRatings down?I was wondering the same thing. I tried Bedpage and Craigserotica, but neither of them are that good. Rubmaps is ok. Massmaps isn't that good. What else is out there?.

Member #6305
02-25-22, 12:51
I was wondering the same thing. I tried Bedpage and Craigserotica, but neither of them are that good. Rubmaps is ok. Massmaps isn't that good. What else is out there?.Try bodyrubmaps.com not that many posts but they seem to be all legit places with no spam.

FrogPilot
02-25-22, 16:15
I was wondering the same thing. I tried Bedpage and Craigserotica, but neither of them are that good. Rubmaps is ok. Massmaps isn't that good. What else is out there?.Check out rubmd, has a lot of ads, it actually seems like it could be a rr mirror site.

BryanRoberts
02-25-22, 16:20
Hey guys,

I have lots of intel on cha ba / Iyara / Siam. Great places but expensive!

If anyone can provide me with more info on Latina or Thai spots I can share my info these places. I've seen almost every provider at all 3 spots. PM me!

Cookie Lover
02-25-22, 19:56
Hey guys,

I have lots of intel on cha ba / Iyara / Siam. Great places but expensive!

If anyone can provide me with more info on Latina or Thai spots I can share my info these places. I've seen almost every provider at all 3 spots. PM me!You have a total of three posts all asking for intel. If you know so much about these spas you are in the right place to share that intel.

BryanRoberts
02-25-22, 20:13
You have a total of three posts all asking for intel. If you know so much about these spas you are in the right place to share that intel.OK definitely!

Here's my contributions!

Cha Ba newton.

I think it's 50 for half and 60 for tip. That's the norm at these places.

Emma- really awesome massage. Big ass. Great HE. Definitely recommend.

Tammy. OK massage. Big ass / nice body. Definitely recommend.

Jesse. Highly recommend. Definitely the best there. Same price. Awesome body.

Nisha. Only had her once. Really nice massage and great finish.

CB is an awesome place but it is kinda expensive I'd say.

Iyara.

Same pricing.

Champagne. Really tall and skinnier long legs. Awesome finish but massage not great.

Channel. Big ass. But great finish and massage not great.

Nadia- skinny but fun. Massage ok.

Siam Thai.

Emma- same as above.

Champagne- same as above.

If anyone has any other info or opinions just PM me.

Mattis1775
02-26-22, 11:40
OK definitely!

Here's my contributions!

Cha Ba newton.

Iyara..Thai is notorious for LB, post woman, are there any here? If you don't say anything before your session, you'll end up getting one.

HappyDave
02-26-22, 11:58
OK definitely!

Here's my contributions!

Cha Ba newton.

Nisha. Only had her once. Really nice massage and great finish.My guess all rub and tug with limited menu.

HappyDave
02-26-22, 12:03
OK definitely!

Here's my contributions!

Cha Ba newton.

CB is an awesome place but it is kinda expensive I'd say..My guess all rub and tug with limited menu.

Crazyy 69
02-26-22, 17:32
I saw the location on Washington St by the hospital has reopened. It is now called mind and body spa. I was greeted by Jessica who took me to the first room. Jessica is mid 30's with a very nice body and full c cups. Paid the house fee of ,6 and got ready while she stepped out. She returned and gave me a very nice massage which was followed by an extended soft touch. Excellent tease and finish. She was the only one that I saw there. I will be back to see her again. Damage was ,6+. 4.

Bishop8891
02-26-22, 17:44
I saw the location on Washington St by the hospital has reopened. It is now called mind and body spa. I was greeted by Jessica who took me to the first room. Jessica is mid 30's with a very nice body and full c cups. Paid the house fee of ,6 and got ready while she stepped out. She returned and gave me a very nice massage which was followed by an extended soft touch. Excellent tease and finish. She was the only one that I saw there. I will be back to see her again. Damage was ,6+. 4.Good to know! Thanks for the review.

Hagerty
02-27-22, 01:01
Not the youngest girls, but consistently have received a good massage plus nice tease and finish. Never rushed and overall good service. Limited menu other than HE; but at least they have been consistent.

Bishop8891
02-27-22, 08:25
Not the youngest girls, but consistently have received a good massage plus nice tease and finish. Never rushed and overall good service. Limited menu other than HE; but at least they have been consistent.Where is this place?

Bishop8891
02-27-22, 08:29
Visited my go to place Tulip the other day. Parking was a hassle with all the snow but found a spot. Meters out front.

Saw Eva, she gives a great massage and PM if you like that. Never made it to the flip. But she did give me a good scalp and foot massage afterwards.

Spectator
02-27-22, 09:07
If you don't say anything before your session, you'll end up getting one.Seriously? Without notice? Would a place not make it clear first? Thats a surprise that could have a customer extremely upset. Nothing wrong with asking your preferences up front, but SURPRISE. Yeah no thanks.

FrogPilot
02-27-22, 14:32
Seriously? Without notice? Would a place not make it clear first? Thats a surprise that could have a customer extremely upset. Nothing wrong with asking your preferences up front, but SURPRISE. Yeah no thanks.The Thai places I've been to, Chaba and whatever that spot on Belmont in Watertown is called (not even sure if they're still open), they always ask up front if you want female or ladyboy. I've never had any inkling that they'd try to sneak a ladyboy past me. Just call ahead and specify what you are looking for and if you're still worried, don't be shy about confirming they're female at the start of the massage, in their world it's a perfectly reasonable question.

Hagerty
02-27-22, 14:37
I've been getting good service locally but all the girls have been 50+ and I've been wanting younger. I had good experiences precovid in Waltham so decided to make an afternoon out of it.

Crescent.

First I went to Crescent. The venue is a bit beaten up but I used to see a girl named Angela there I years ago and it was always a good time so I decided to give it a shot. When I walked in I saw a cute blonde art get front and a granny on the couch. Thank god I got the blonde whose name was Coco. The massage itself was decent. I've had better. Coco used her arms and elbows a lot on the back and when she got to the legs there was a little bit of teasing but she wouldn't actually touch anything until after hot towel. The HE itself was pretty good and I wanted extras. She negotiated. 8 for top off and 1.0 for top plus bottoms. A tad expensive but the sole reason I came to Waltham was younger girls and she seemed cute so I did it. Unfortunately, she said she was on her period so the underwear stayed on. Idk if that's a tactic or if she was telling the truth. If anyone has actually got them all off or FIV I would love to know. I felt a little ripped off but didn't say anything. Anyways she was cute although had a bit of a belly. She let me kiss her top and I was getting into it so tried to kiss her mouth. She laughed at me and just gave me a peck but nothing further. Overall, good finish but idk if I would travel to Waltham for it. Her body wasn't great and I felt it was a little pricey for what I got.

Moody 13.

I've had some glory days here in the past with a lot of cute girls, so went here next. When I walked in I saw a tallish girl with a bit of a Manley face. She said 30 min only but would I like two girls. I asked to see the 2nd girl and she introduced me to a granny. I said no thank you. Then she walks in the room and said ok no two girls but you get other girl today. I was upset and said I would leave bc it felt like a bait and switch. She tells me no, no I take care of you. I get it. She probably had an appointment so I'm not really upset with the situation. However in my mind I was thinking of my glory days 5 yrs ago and I didn't want a granny. Anyways, the tallish girl gives me the massage and gets to touching right away to rush. I love the "on the stomach tease" and sometime even get on all fours to give more access. The girl takes that as a sign to put the finger in to the point of full on finger blasting me. Never had it so aggressive before. LOL, to be honest I started thinking was she TS bc she was tall and kind of manly. She could tell I was a little uncomfortable so slowed it down and preceded with touching until I asked to flip. She gave a good HE with UTC, moaning in my ear, etc so the finish was actually really good. Overall, Coco was cuter at Crescent but neither place reminded me of those pst experiences post Covid unfortunately. I just want a cute 20 ish as do we all. One day.

PoorBill
02-27-22, 16:00
So we exchanged new years greetings last month but not returning messages recently. Anyone else?

Mmmmmm69
02-28-22, 07:08
My guess all rub and tug with limited menu.The girls at Cha Ba are beautiful, sensual, conversant in English and have busy independent lives. There is much on the table but very expensive.

The same goes for Bangkok health Spa in Newton, closer to 128. Viva, Rosie, Jesse and others.

Annderson
02-28-22, 08:01
So we exchanged new years greetings last month but not returning messages recently. Anyone else?She got rid of that 401 number.

SteveLynch123
02-28-22, 08:51
Hey guys would someone please let me know where Summer works now? I know Watch City but don't know which shop. Either here or pm would be great, thanks.

PoorBill
02-28-22, 11:00
She got rid of that 401 number.Your inbox is full. I would appreciate some way to contact her.

Scraggy
02-28-22, 17:30
Check out rubmd, has a lot of ads, it actually seems like it could be a rr mirror site.Could take a look at foxylists.com Tends to have some more expensive providers but lots of choices.

DownWind
02-28-22, 22:18
Hey guys would someone please let me know where Summer works now? I know Watch City but don't know which shop. Either here or pm would be great, thanks.There is a Summer at Ocean Health on Middle St, Weymouth. 28 ish, almost spinner, a 7-8, full nude fiv, takes direction doesn't haggle. Geez, what more could you want. If not the right Summer, certainly not a bad choice. Dw.

Member #6391
03-01-22, 01:30
Just got into town and off a plane. Got my rental and stopped in Stoneham on the way to Woburn. I was worried that they closed at 930 as I arrived at 930. They seemed cool with it. Two girls working. Gave $100 (didn't have change) and was told $40 for 30 minutes. She came back in and told her the $60 was for her. Soft pressure no oil. She knew exactly what was going on. Went right for the berries, had her head on my butt (which made me nervous as I'd been on a plane all day and wasn't the freshess). She was halfway on the table with me, making eye contact and grabbed the stickshift.

10 minutes later I was flipped over and she was shifting the gears like a pro. Just a manual car, I didn't get a full detail or anything like that. I was able to get the girls out, but didn't try much else. I wasn't there long, but it was a good experience.

I went to this place about 4 years ago when I was in town and it was fine, but she was really worried about getting in trouble.

Joe Bujian
03-01-22, 09:02
There is a Summer at Ocean Health on Middle St, Weymouth. 28 ish, almost spinner, a 7-8, full nude fiv, takes direction doesn't haggle. Geez, what more could you want. If not the right Summer, certainly not a bad choice. Dw.This is not the same Summer he is asking about. This one is formerly known as Niko, of Eastern fame. But I agree she is a good option whatever the name. Nice girl.

Bishop8891
03-01-22, 09:15
This is not the same Summer he is asking about. This one is formerly known as Niko, of Eastern fame. But I agree she is a good option whatever the name. Nice girl.Isn't she on Moody street now?

I don't know she was Niko? These girls move around.

QuincyFire
03-01-22, 09:43
This is not the same Summer he is asking about. This one is formerly known as Niko, of Eastern fame. But I agree she is a good option whatever the name. Nice girl.I've enjoyed the service there but it's not cheap tiffinay took off everything in under 10 minutes and bent over in front of me and let me enjoy her upper legs to pound without actually fucking her, she turned around put a pillow on the floor for her to kneel on and told me to cum on her tits or face I was kinda shocked she said your paying for full service so go ahead. So I'm assuming it's on the menu there. I put $2 on the table before I got undressed. I've been going other places south of Boston but the talent or service isn't the same. Stay safe.

ThizzleHats
03-01-22, 10:34
I've enjoyed the service there but it's not cheap tiffinay took off everything in under 10 minutes and bent over in front of me and let me enjoy her upper legs to pound without actually fucking her, she turned around put a pillow on the floor for her to kneel on and told me to cum on her tits or face I was kinda shocked she said your paying for full service so go ahead. So I'm assuming it's on the menu there. I put $2 on the table before I got undressed. I've been going other places south of Boston but the talent or service isn't the same. Stay safe.This is Ocean in Weymouth?

Joe Bujian
03-01-22, 10:44
Isn't she on Moody street now?

I don't know she was Niko? These girls move around.Ocean Health Summer is former Eastern Niko.

Moody St Summer is former 1060 Main Summer.

Enjoy!

Bishop8891
03-01-22, 16:12
Ocean Health Summer is former Eastern Niko.

Moody St Summer is former 1060 Main Summer.

Enjoy!Thanks for clarifying that!

JayBean
03-01-22, 17:21
Tried a few places before and was getting the "yes she is available" and showed up to two spots where they were then busy. Annoyed I figured I would venture back to 1060, it's been a while since I was there. Called and told 2 people working I showed up and it was just one. Sophia or Sophi. Small petite had a mask on. Noticed new floors in there and fresh paint since the qing days. Asked for light touch and it was pretty good. She teased for a while and on the flip she took her time. She then gave a half ass massage and stopped at like the 45 min mark. For that reason I won't be returning, hate when they pull that.

CityDweller
03-01-22, 17:22
Check out rubmd, has a lot of ads, it actually seems like it could be a rr mirror site.Agree, which would explain why rubmd ALSO hasn't been updated since late January!

PoorBill
03-02-22, 15:22
She got rid of that 401 number.I did get it. Thank you for letting her know. BTW your box is full again.

Thor369
03-02-22, 16:58
Any idea where she may have ended up after Blue Harbor closed this summer?

ThroatMonger69
03-02-22, 18:25
Any idea where she may have ended up after Blue Harbor closed this summer?I've asked multiple times. Nobody knows. Maybe she went to the great massage parlor in the sky, giving tit jobs to Jesus.

DimSum21
03-03-22, 01:14
I've asked multiple times. Nobody knows. Maybe she went to the great massage parlor in the sky, giving tit jobs to Jesus.Last I heard she's vacationing in the Sunshine State. Right after Blue H closed she went to NY. A fellow monger from RM had been giving me updates so I don't know too much. On a side note ever since she left my goto for titfucks is a different Coco at 102X Rh Island. Korean double Ds.

ThizzleHats
03-03-22, 14:44
Last I heard she's vacationing in the Sunshine State. Right after Blue H closed she went to NY. A fellow monger from RM had been giving me updates so I don't know too much. On a side note ever since she left my goto for titfucks is a different Coco at 102X Rh Island. Korean double Ds.What's the name? Its been a while since I've been there but its so fucking dry up here there is no option, and its always a good time well spent there.

DimSum21
03-03-22, 16:18
Whats the name? Its been a while since I've been there but its so fucking dry up here there is no option, and its always a good time well spent therer.Apple Spa.

ThroatMonger69
03-03-22, 16:33
Last I heard she's vacationing in the Sunshine State. Right after Blue H closed she went to NY. A fellow monger from RM had been giving me updates so I don't know too much. On a side note ever since she left my goto for titfucks is a different Coco at 102X Rh Island. Korean double Ds.Tell me about this Korean DD Coco. Are they bigger than Coco from Blue?

DionHunk
03-03-22, 17:49
Hello all, I have been looking for big tit girls near Boston. Does anyone have any info about big tit women? FS is not mandatory.
I have heard people talking about someone named Tina in Muzzy Lexiton frequently(forgot the name of the spa). But then there was a post recently where this spa was confronted by LE if I am not wrong. Any other big tit gems around ?

Mmmmmm69
03-03-22, 19:28
Hello all, I have been looking for big tit girls near Boston. Does anyone have any info about big tit women? FS is not mandatory. I have heard people talking about someone named Tina in Muzzy Lexiton frequently(forgot the name of the spa). But then there was a post recently where this spa was confronted by LE if I am not wrong. Any other big tit gems around ?Tina is now Lisa at Great Rd in Bedford.

ThizzleHats
03-04-22, 13:56
Apple Spa.I know the name of the place, I mean the name of the girl. So I don't have to call and setup a session with "the korean girl with the Ds" .

QuincyFire
03-04-22, 15:35
I know the name of the place, I mean the name of the girl. So I don't have to call and setup a session with "the korean girl with the Ds" .I read a while back some one complained about getting a rash from the sheets back around late fall.

DimSum21
03-04-22, 15:47
I know the name of the place, I mean the name of the girl. So I don't have to call and setup a session with "the korean girl with the Ds.Her name is also Coco. When I asked her the size she said Ds, so maybe I exaggerated a little. She also looks a lot like Jessi Ho, the Korean American rapper, but without lip filler.

CbrRider
03-04-22, 17:57
I read a while back some one complained about getting a rash from the sheets back around late fall.I got a rash from jade asian just up the street from Apple. I never had a problem with Apple in weymouth. The OP in this thread is referring to Apple spa in RI.

PadMe5
03-05-22, 10:03
Hello all, I have been looking for big tit girls near Boston. Does anyone have any info about big tit women? FS is not mandatory.
I have heard people talking about someone named Tina in Muzzy Lexiton frequently(forgot the name of the spa). But then there was a post recently where this spa was confronted by LE if I am not wrong. Any other big tit gems around ?1908 Beacon had a woman with big onez. I think her name was Karen or something. Standard type of place, no FS as far as I know.

There was a Tina at Eastern with a nice set, but I think she left?

JonnyT017
03-05-22, 11:16
Thought I could practice some speaking and some of the slang I've learned. Walked in the mandarin in the lake section of Newton, across from the giant Santa Clause. Her name is Amy. Said she was Japanese. Looked legit asked for business card and left. Nonantum.She is not Japanese, but speaks the language and lived there for awhile.

Bishop8891
03-05-22, 12:18
1908 Beacon had a woman with big onez. I think her name was Karen or something. Standard type of place, no FS as far as I know.

There was a Tina at Eastern with a nice set, but I think she left?I believe Tina is still at Eastern.

DionHunk
03-05-22, 14:10
1908 Beacon had a woman with big onez. I think her name was Karen or something. Standard type of place, no FS as far as I know.

There was a Tina at Eastern with a nice set, but I think she left?Thank you. I have never went to eastern. So, don't know.

Mattis1775
03-05-22, 16:18
She is not Japanese, but speaks the language and lived there for awhile.She could really sell it and gain clients as Mongers here would love a Japanese therapist. If she can speak the language, she's already golden and lived there before, even a plus! All she needs to do is dress and act Japanese, this equals $$.

Jim Mack
03-05-22, 18:34
Had a terrific massage with Summer today. She's back. . Spa is big place, very clean, parking on side st. PM me for contact info as they don't allow us to post this anymore.I'd love to see her again. Will you give me her contact info? Thanks!

Member #6128
03-05-22, 21:17
Read a review from September here of a young enthusiastic BJ so made the call to Sunny Spa on Washington St Brighton Ctr directly across from Dunks on the 2nd floor. Being Saturday no foot traffic in the building for existing businesses. Buzzed in from the street & walked up the stairs. As I reach the second floor you could see into the establishment despite its wispy curtains. I could see a woman partially standing behind a counter. My brain said awww HELL NAHHH. To what looked like Ms Swann from In Living Color. To you young guns Google it! It's worth the laugh. And it's no exaggeration. She had the multi color smock red pants and pink top either bowl cut hair. Prob 40-45. Looked like hospital clothes or cleaning crew attire. I you-turned immediately and bolted two steps at a time down the 20 stairs. She called down to me at stair 8 saying come back. Later got a text saying "I have a young girl for you".

So now I call Tulip on Beacon. Said Mandy & Ana working. 15 minutes later home inside. Had me wait 5 behind a partition near the doorway as two of you left but not before one of you was yammering about taking the loose candies. Dude, STFU and go! He asked me how long and I was going to take the hour as I was approached by Ana once the candy was sorted out. Opted for the hour but changed my mind once I figured out I was going to get the less attractive one which is Mandy. So 30 minutes it is and I have Ana. Light touch and within three minutes she was already covering my junk. She's 30, thin and wore a 3/4 shirt. Good touch and technique of the flip. Raised her leg one the table as she stroked. Rubbed the kitty otc hard. She was warm. Maybe I'm losing my luster for the game as I didn't even try to do anymore. I think I'm just bored. But I would say there's more on the table with Ana. Easy going girl. I'd be curious if there's more. Maybe that'll motivate me. Prob time to head to RI for some real action.

Member #6391
03-05-22, 23:03
Was in town for a few days and hit up a few places:

130 in Tyngsboro. Petite girl with small man-mades. Got the girls out, no touching downstairs. Was very nice and laid on the table with me. She drives a stickshift well. Worth the trp.

Spa Carli (can't find the Craiglist ad right now). $100 was the total damage. Nice relaxing massage. Fully clothed, OTC top roaming aloud. Was very nice, have to be quiet. Could hear a medical class through the wall. She knows how to drive stick as well, slowly, skilled.

1060 Main in Waltham. Nice girl, 2 working. Got the nice girls out. She can drive a stick, didn't look for anything else.

732 Moody in Waltham. Best of all the visits. Summer is very sweet, nice small girls that came out quickly. Made nice sounds, seemed to be into it. I would visit again 100%. Didn't want to be touched downstairs, which I respect. We talked a bit of Chinese at the end as I know a few words. We were counting in Chinese as I was leaving.

I hope to travel for business again in the area soon. All the places I visited are worth visiting again. Tyngsboro might be too far of a drive when there are good closer options.

Andir
03-06-22, 00:38
[Deleted by Admin]

Next time you do this on a review thread I will ban you.

A2

CamelToe Guy
03-06-22, 14:29
There has to be some under the radar places that do BBBJ cim? I would appreciate PMs.

Thank you?

HappyDave
03-06-22, 15:29
Stopped in 32 2nd forgot the posts it was closed. Nice note on the door. Went to cherry, not busy drew Lili I think little language barrier. Nice little spinner looked 20's so most likely mid 30's. Decent menu just a little pricey but looks and attitude put her on the upper shelf so worth it. Leaving in two weeks, have not been here since pre covid. Saw one other ok looking but I got the better of the two.

Mattis1775
03-06-22, 18:19
OK definitely!

Here's my contributions!

Cha Ba newton.

Iyara.

Same pricing.

Champagne. Really tall and skinnier long legs. Awesome finish but massage not great.

Channel. Big ass. But great finish and massage not great.

Nadia- skinny but fun. Massage ok.

Siam Thai.

Emma- same as above.

Champagne- same as above.

If anyone has any other info or opinions just PM me.Now, here's the funny thing about this place. I've seen it across from Chi and read about it here awhile back. Went upstairs and the massage was amazing. Turned around and she said "anything else? I said I'm fine and she bolted out the door. Oops. I guess the real answer is "yes, can you help me? Which I did the second visit. Strong pistol grip and hard release. Wow. It was rough. Not really a jackhammer. But, a vicious HE. Been awhile so I don't remember who I saw. But, I do remember that she was short, in charge and experienced.

MikeAndKit
03-06-22, 20:48
Spot on the north shore that was mentioned recently has new ownership and new girls did a little recon 2 avg looking gals who seemed eager for a client may eventually give it a whip. Was previously called Blue Sky.

LightNoOil
03-06-22, 21:41
So I'm walking around Marshalls on Newport in Qtown and bump into my old friend Niko from 299 2nd floor. She recognized and remember me so we chatted for a bit. During the conversation she was very flirty so naturally I got turned on. I asked if she was "working" and got the wink and an address - 30 minutes later she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. Her head game was as good as I remember! If you're in the area do a little shopping and keep your eyes peeled!

Bishop8891
03-07-22, 09:51
So I'm walking around Marshalls on Newport in Qtown and bump into my old friend Niko from 299 2nd floor. She recognized and remember me so we chatted for a bit. During the conversation she was very flirty so naturally I got turned on. I asked if she was "working" and got the wink and an address - 30 minutes later she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. Her head game was as good as I remember! If you're in the area do a little shopping and keep your eyes peeled!What a nice pickup!

LaChevre
03-07-22, 10:27
I got a rash from jade asian just up the street from Apple. I never had a problem with Apple in weymouth. The OP in this thread is referring to Apple spa in RI.I also have gotten a rash after visiting Jade Asian ended up with a doctors visit!

HappyDave
03-07-22, 10:49
So I'm walking around Marshalls on Newport in Qtown and bump into my old friend Niko from 299 2nd floor. She recognized and remember me so we chatted for a bit. During the conversation she was very flirty so naturally I got turned on. I asked if she was "working" and got the wink and an address - 30 minutes later she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. Her head game was as good as I remember! If you're in the area do a little shopping and keep your eyes peeled!In certain areas I have always wondered if that may happen. I know the girls are not chained to the building as reported by talking heads. I remember showing up at the old Main st in RI. I was walking up the stairs and my favorite are&T girl Cece was walking down. We had a brief conversation and said she was going shopping at the mall. She gave me a hug then got in a nice convertible with another girl and they left.

MajorJohnson
03-07-22, 11:35
Spot on the north shore that was mentioned recently has new ownership and new girls did a little recon 2 avg looking gals who seemed eager for a client may eventually give it a whip. Was previously called Blue Sky.Blue Sky Danvers or Salem? There's 2.

AsianYumYum
03-07-22, 12:31
Twice I saw 2 working girls around my way.

One, a regular that's always a pleasant to help me drain the protein out my balls, saw her actually twice going to a supermarket I frequent. Once, when I was parked and saw her coming out and loading stuff in her car and then another time when I was inside and I saw her enter but she didn't see me. This was during the height of Covid and she was wearing a mask the second time but I knew it was her. When I went out, saw her car to confirm. She looked and walked every bit the ho that I encounter at the parlor. She just looks prime for fucking even when not working, like a walking cock pussy meat. I guess it eventually sticks on them being in that working world.

The other one, almost same thing, was driving by the neighborhood and saw her ass just strolling out near the parlor. Was wondering where she was headed. Hell, there were times when I had an hour or two to killed and was eating something, I'd park outside a favorite parlor with known rotations and hopes of seeing when one of my regulars was going in or out. What I've seen were monger traffic, always this suspect look on their faces and walk when they come out, some of them going out for lunch and what looked like the courier picking them up after closed.

I think it's half and half, some are regulated to be tied at the parlors and others get a breather.

In certain areas I have always wondered if that may happen. I know the girls are not chained to the building as reported by talking heads. I remember showing up at the old Main st in RI. I was walking up the stairs and my favorite are&T girl Cece was walking down. We had a brief conversation and said she was going shopping at the mall. She gave me a hug then got in a nice convertible with another girl and they left.

KoreaRich
03-07-22, 13:01
So I'm walking around Marshalls on Newport in Qtown and bump into my old friend Niko from 299 2nd floor. She recognized and remember me so we chatted for a bit. During the conversation she was very flirty so naturally I got turned on. I asked if she was "working" and got the wink and an address - 30 minutes later she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. Her head game was as good as I remember! If you're in the area do a little shopping and keep your eyes peeled!Nice! You said you got the address for Niko? Can you share please? Also what is a description for Niko? Short? Thin? Hair style and color? Not sure this is the sam Niko I met and had fun with a few months ago? Thank you in advance!

JohnGlobalCorp
03-07-22, 13:37
WEIWEI new place in walth she's in her 30's with nice medium size fake boobs kitty is bald slim body 40 HF 160 CBJ cfs I went down nice and clean and she was into it while riding the horse.

TheGreatOne22
03-07-22, 15:19
So, I found myself with some free time yesterday and I haven't been to Jin for long time and I happened to be relatively close by yesterday. I called ahead, asked who was working and was told Snow & Lilly. I asked mamasan if they were both available and was told that they were very busy and to call back in about 30 minutes. So, that's what I did. On my second call Mamasan told me that Lilly was available. So, I told her that I'd be there in 5 minutes. Show up, know on the door and was let in by a middle aged looking Asian woman with a middle aged body to match. Normally, I'd say that I left my dough in the car and take off, but I was already in the building and my state of mind was ready to play and not have to leave and drive somewhere else, and had high hopes based on historical visits to this establishment. My mistake, little head won the battle over the big head. Gave. 40 for the hh appointment.

Massage was OK at best. After about 10 minutes, a weak attempt at soft touch / tease? Kinda weird? Then flip, I asked for a BBBJ, said "no" everything covered. I said "OK" and opted for. 40 hand. Now this was good because it was slow, used 2 hands, and paid attention to the boys. After about 10-15 minutes, heavy breathing, picked up the pace and got the job done. In a pinch, I may repeat, but not 100% sure. Really need Linda & Lisa to come back. Then it's worth the trip, that's for sure. Anyway, happy mongering.

Augustwest
03-07-22, 16:20
She could really sell it and gain clients as Mongers here would love a Japanese therapist. If she can speak the language, she's already golden and lived there before, even a plus! All she needs to do is dress and act Japanese, this equals $$.Yeah, if Hollywood could get away with casting italian actors as indians, why not have a Chinese girl cosplaying as a japanese provider?

PoorBill
03-07-22, 16:48
So I'm walking around Marshalls on Newport in Qtown and bump into my old friend Niko from 299 2nd floor. She recognized and remember me so we chatted for a bit. During the conversation she was very flirty so naturally I got turned on. I asked if she was "working" and got the wink and an address - 30 minutes later she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. Her head game was as good as I remember! If you're in the area do a little shopping and keep your eyes peeled!And is very talented orally. Working at Fayette and if she likes you will let you cum over to her house early morning.

Virgil Dan
03-07-22, 16:56
Thinking of trying Merry's Spa in Middleton. Any info wecomed. Post or PM.

Dan.

WarEagle1996
03-07-22, 17:09
Hey guys,

I'm new to this and still trying to figure out some "go-to" spots near me. I was wondering if anyone had any info / insight to Hong in Wilmington? Or any other recommendations in that area. Thanks!

Joe Bujian
03-07-22, 19:47
Hey guys,

I'm new to this and still trying to figure out some "go-to" spots near me. I was wondering if anyone had any info / insight to Hong in Wilmington? Or any other recommendations in that area. Thanks!I saw her once about 10 years ago. Please use the search option on the forum and you will find plenty of more recent discussion. There is enough detail that you should easily be able to decide if you want to visit. Generally speaking the discussion on here is consistent with my single experience with her. Also if you write some reviews you will be more likely to get a response to your questions.

Trailman44
03-07-22, 21:23
It has been a while since I last posted as I didn't feel like I had much to add. Here are some reviews of my last handful of visits. Most recent first (hit up a couple places I haven't been in a number of years when I was starting out).

Chaba. After some recent posts decided to take a chance here. Contrary to some recent reviews had a uninspired massage and ending. It got the job done but I won't return. Masseuse (real lady) was pleasant enough but fairly cold in interacting. 60/60 a little rich for the service received.

Lins Wake. Two visits over the last 8-10 weeks. First visit middle age decent provider gave a great massage. FS finished. Had a good time. 60/140. Second visit a little different. Granny age for the massage. Couldn't pull the trigger for anything more than an HE.

Albion Wake. Went in to see how the place was holding up as it had been a year or so since I visited (during the first COVID shutdown in the back door). Saw the masseuse and opted for the half. Asked for soft, technique was okay. Flipped for decent finish. Provider was frumpy and not attractive. 40/40. Won't return.

HottieMaybe
03-07-22, 21:45
Hey guys,

I'm new to this and still trying to figure out some "go-to" spots near me. I was wondering if anyone had any info / insight to Hong in Wilmington? Or any other recommendations in that area. Thanks!Some people here are quite negative about her. I think mostly because she is in her 50's. But hell, I'm in my 50's. She has a very decent body for her age. She does have a lot of rules (no touching or kissing her nipples being the most irritating to me) but she is very tight and has been doing her Kegels, she can squeeze you nicely. She is also very nice if you are nice to her. Each time I have gone she gives me a bag of candy on my way out! Also, she is 24/7, which is convenient.

Member #6128
03-07-22, 23:02
And is very talented orally. Working at Fayette and if she likes you will let you cum over to her house early morning.How's the visibility here entering and within the building?.

MassMonger617
03-08-22, 08:35
Will be perfectly honest, I was not expecting as much access as I was allowed. Only had 65 in cash with me after house fee but she seemed thrilled to get that for a tip even with all that was allowed.

Before I get to the details, she just opened the place a-month ago and really wants business hence I think the leniency in the access. Really nice and enjoyable time.

Standard greeting, sign above where you walk to the rooms says 50 HH and 70 hour. She only charged me 40 for the HH.

Got undressed and waited for her to return. The one downside is she didn't shut the room door completely and I was completely uncovered. I didn't ask but I am sure she had the outside locked.

Asked for soft and she pretty much started teasing right away grazing and caressing the boys. I lifted up a bit for better access. On the flip as soon as I reached up top the shirt and bra went up. Same thing below. FIV allowed.

She has very good technique for the HE, started playing around the PM ares and asked " you want". I usually enjoy but was not really in the mood that day, but it's absolutely on the menu.

I think after a couple visits and she feels very comfortable with you, more may be available, but not sure.

MM.

PoorBill
03-08-22, 10:22
How's the visibility here entering and within the building?.You have to ring bell. It is pretty visible during the day. Call the #. If she likes you get her private # Be clean and generous and she will do you good.

Member #6128
03-08-22, 11:34
How's the visibility here entering and within the building?.Had some time this morning so I took a cruise by. I still can't tell which way is the proper door to use. Didn't notice the Popo backed into a parking space with clear vision of the building to the left. Any Intel on the entry points and the interior still seeking. But trust might want to take this week off with the Popo sighting today.