PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

CamperVan10
11-02-14, 16:32
OK, so good spot, very clean, yet 80 house and tip is expected to be 60-80. I stand firm with 40 hand 60 mouth.

So, there is a "lady" there named Sarah. Totally hot. These types of "ladies" are not allowed to be discussed on this board so PM me for more. Massage is adequate, better than many, but not great, then on the flip it's upsell upsell upsell, but I stood firm and tipped what I thought was fair - 40. Nothing else is offered; no mouth, no FS, which surprised me. But, "she's" hot and I will repeat to see what / if develops. So far it is 80 + 40 so only 20 more than the regular AMP, and a young hotty can make it justifiable. Hope that helps. Stay Safe!

BostonJohnny1
11-03-14, 13:24
Have been an avid visitor / reader of all your reviews and appreciate all the reviews. Stopped over to 59 Coddington in Q for a massage. Got a girl name Lili who gave a decent massage and allows some light UTC. Total dmg 60+40 for the hour. On my way out I met a hot girl whom said her name was sharina or something. Anyone know more about her? Next time I'm in Q I'm going to give her a try unless you all tell me its a bad idea.

Thanks!

Amp Slave
11-03-14, 17:28
OK, so good spot, very clean, yet 80 house and tip is expected to be 60-80. I stand firm with 40 hand 60 mouth.

So, there is a "lady" there named Sarah. Totally hot. These types of "ladies" are not allowed to be discussed on this board so PM me for more. Massage is adequate, better than many, but not great, then on the flip it's upsell upsell upsell, but I stood firm and tipped what I thought was fair - 40. Nothing else is offered; no mouth, no FS, which surprised me. But, "she's" hot and I will repeat to see what / if develops. So far it is 80 + 40 so only 20 more than the regular AMP, and a young hotty can make it justifiable. Hope that helps. Stay Safe!Saw one a few weeks back and Mo'ra is a she or he but a CD. Massage was ok and believe it or not I stopped at that. Got the 1/2 for. 5 and a. 2 tip. Left unhappy.

AmpExplorer
11-03-14, 21:18

So, there is a "lady" there named Sarah. Totally hot. These types of "ladies" are not allowed to be discussed on this board so PM me for more. Massage is adequate, better than many, but not great, then on the flip it's upsell upsell upsell, but I stood firm and tipped what I thought was fair - 40. Nothing else is offered; no mouth, no FS, which surprised me. But, "she's" hot and I will repeat to see what / if develops. So far it is 80 + 40 so only 20 more than the regular AMP, and a young hotty can make it justifiable. Hope that helps. Stay Safe!80+40 is about the max that should be tolerated at the Thai places. It is not a good formula for repeat business for me. 5 Thai visits will translate to 6 standard AMP visits. That is simple AMP math we all get.

I agree the Thai lady's can be cute / pretty in some of these places in the Newton / WT area. It comes down to attitude and performance. If you can find that maybe you got something there worth trying out another visit.

Experience has taught me to cut my losses with a "pretty tease". I have tried 2nd or 3rd visits hoping to get "more". This hobby is about getting as much money extracted from you with the least amount of time and effort. If there are offers for more it will be at hyperinflated upsell rates with dissatisifactory / disappointing results from these Thai cuties.

RTF' routinely has not led me to migrate to the Thai places regularly. I reserve a visit to a Thai place if I am in those areas, limited by time and other area choices. I limit my spending to 80+40. I rationalize the extra 20 as the cost of the convenience at the time. "Standard AMP rates" never get quoted it was always upsell, upsell. Don't play negotiation games. Hold your ground.

I have not seen the infamous Jolin in ages but I must say she gave an outstanding massage and knew how to finish to send you home happy. The excess oil was never liked. I have yet to find many Thais that could deliver as good as massage / finish over the past 10 years but I must say there have been plenty of pretty cuties out there tempting me to come back again. Practice old, fashion common sense for yourself and you will see if the math will make sense to you.

Yello Tail
11-03-14, 23:11

So, there is a "lady" there named Sarah. Totally hot. These types of "ladies" are not allowed to be discussed on this board so PM me for more. Massage is adequate, better than many, but not great, then on the flip it's upsell upsell upsell, but I stood firm and tipped what I thought was fair - 40. Nothing else is offered; no mouth, no FS, which surprised me. But, "she's" hot and I will repeat to see what / if develops. So far it is 80 + 40 so only 20 more than the regular AMP, and a young hotty can make it justifiable. Hope that helps. Stay Safe!Clear your mailbox.

PatsFan12
11-03-14, 23:20

So, there is a "lady" there named Sarah. Totally hot. These types of "ladies" are not allowed to be discussed on this board so PM me for more. Massage is adequate, better than many, but not great, then on the flip it's upsell upsell upsell, but I stood firm and tipped what I thought was fair - 40. Nothing else is offered; no mouth, no FS, which surprised me. But, "she's" hot and I will repeat to see what / if develops. So far it is 80 + 40 so only 20 more than the regular AMP, and a young hotty can make it justifiable. Hope that helps. Stay Safe!Not sure if you got my pm but if you didn't, pm me.

Hags Joe
11-04-14, 00:08
Older lady, below average in looks, name Legacy. I asked for 20 min $20 massage. The massage was OK with no teasing. After 20 min she asked me if I needed more time, I turned over, pointed to the spot and said yes. She said OK, 10 more min. I said OK but you need to work the correct spot now. She said NO, DIY. I said I do not need another 10 min to DIY, I can do it at home. After this little DIY game she gave me a nice gentle release. She said I could not touch her, and it was OK with me because she was not attractive enough for me to touch her anyway. Total = 30+20=50. She was disappointed expecting more for the HE, but I did not feel like paying any more for what I got.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4624777356.html

BH.Came here on a recent weekday. Drew an odler lady too, probably same woman, maybe not, my guess is older 40's, average looks for age, smiling. 20 for 20. Massage was above average, no teasing at all, but I went in there thinking it was mostly legit anyway. Stupid of me not getting a name. Didn't like that the guy (boysan, we'll call him) took the money after an uncomfortable pause, they didn't really ask for it, I thought I was expected to give it, tried to give it to woman, he wouldn't' have any of it. Went into room, ask to partially disrobe. I liked how they had a timer and she only started it once massage started.

I disrobed all the way, of course. Couldn't see with my head pointing down but couple times tried to roam, it was either too far or I was afraid of being too aggressive since Popo nearby. Did figure out she was wearing jeans. Then sneakers. Not exactly sexy. Massage was medium, pretty good for an asian one, not swedish. I asked if it was time to turn over where I thought it was 15 minutes in, but turned out probably 7-8. No answer. A few minutes later got a tap that I thought was a signal to run over so I did, and not sure if it was correct or not. She pointed to my stomach, I pointed lower down. No go. Pointed again, shook her head. Made a feeble attempt to explain concept of FB (S) M in simple terms, but a no, so I went with the flow since wasn't out much, just signaled to myself to tip no more than $5. She did a stomach / chest massage that wasn't awaful, easily the most sensual / teasing part of the experience, I tried to roam, get even a OTC up top and my hand was slapped away. Didn't try more just enjoyed rest of it.

I was thinking at the end that I'm surprised 20 hadn't ended. It's going to be difficult to get a 60 minute, I'm just going to get bored. Someone called and the boysan answered and then the other guy came in in like 60 seconds, no joke, buying a massage for his friend. I could hear everything, door doesn't go to the top, so if you're a loud one, and get lucky, take note, boysan will be able to hear you. Friend went into 2nd room buyer stayed in the front room on the couch (not good). Did that crab leg special at the end, so actually do touch your upper thigh but so not sensual. Got dressed, she was standing right there when came out, gave $5 since it was a decent massage and not shorted on time.

If you've PM'ed with me before, feel free to ask for more details via PM.

50-50 on returning. (got a small indicator of more on return visits, but don't trust it).

Southshoreboy
11-04-14, 10:51
Have been an avid visitor / reader of all your reviews and appreciate all the reviews. Stopped over to 59 Coddington in Q for a massage. Got a girl name Lili who gave a decent massage and allows some light UTC. Total dmg 60+40 for the hour. On my way out I met a hot girl whom said her name was sharina or something. Anyone know more about her? Next time I'm in Q I'm going to give her a try unless you all tell me its a bad idea.

Thanks!Hello BostonDotGuy: Her Name is Salina, seldom you come across such a young spinner at AMP.

This happened a month ago.

Based on a review here, I called and scheduled an hour with Salina, went there on time, only to be told that Salina is on her way and will be there in a few.

Lili was there at that time, after 10 minutes, I was getting restless, Lili asked me to get comfortable on the table and promised that Salina will be there in few minutes, 15 more minutes passed. No sign of Salina. Lili came inside wanted to start the massage while we wait for Salina, I reluctantly agreed. Salina showed up when we were 20 minutes into the massage. I asked her for 4 hands for the remaining time and was willing to pay 100 $. Bad Decision. - Lili's massage was OK (I like it Hard) and Salina is too soft for my liking.

Time for the flip and there comes the attitude. Contrary to the review, Salina didn't allow OTC or UTC. Lili was more accommodating but I was there for Salina.

Am thinking of giving her another chance, would appreciate if any of the fellow mongers try Salina once and share your experience.

PatsFan12
11-04-14, 16:51
Has anyone ever been to Happy touch in quincy? I want to try it but if it's strictly massage I don't want to waste my time or money? Any info? Thanks!

BostonJohnny1
11-04-14, 17:32
Thanks SSB. I'll give her a try and will let you know if I have any better luck.

Hello BostonDotGuy: Her Name is Salina, seldom you come across such a young spinner at AMP.

Based on a review here, I called and scheduled an hour with Salina, went there on time, only to be told that Salina is on her way and will be there in a few.

Lili was there at that time, after 10 minutes, I was getting restless, Lili asked me to get comfortable on the table and promised that Salina will be there in few minutes, 15 more minutes passed. No sign of Salina. Lili came inside wanted to start the massage while we wait for Salina, I reluctantly agreed. Salina showed up when we were 20 minutes into the massage. I asked her for 4 hands for the remaining time and was willing to pay 100 $. Bad Decision. - Lili's massage was OK (I like it Hard) and Salina is too soft for my liking.

Time for the flip and there comes the attitude. Contrary to the review, Salina didn't allow OTC or UTC. Lili was more accommodating but I was there for Salina.

Am thinking of giving her another chance, would appreciate if any of the fellow mongers try Salina once and share your experience.

Eligrn101
11-05-14, 09:21
Anyone had a good, recent experience in Plymouth? Will be there in a couple of days. I've enjoyed Boakang in the past but I know the girls rotate freqeuntly. Thanks.

Marlin9065
11-05-14, 13:04
I went there today. It was freezing in there. Provider had black teeth. Old mid 50. No tease no extras. 40 hh no tip. Waste of time. Almost ready to end this hobby. Can't seem to find a happy in between of the FS RI places and the rip offs in ma. Is there such places. Good massage descent looking oral happy ending. Utc? Message me if there is please.

Hi,

I venture the boards a lot and I might as well throw in this report.

Apple massage on water street. Opted for hh for 40 and bbbjfor 60.

Massage was mediocre and provider was late 30's / early 40's. Place had a pretty heavy traffic, ie phone calls and saw a monger before and after my adventure.

Turbo Man1234
11-05-14, 15:12
Anyone have any experience at Ace Massage on Watertown Street in Newton?

Love to hear about the place to see what is available.

Thanks.

HighAmperage
11-05-14, 18:23
Hello BostonDotGuy: Her Name is Salina, seldom you come across such a young spinner at AMP.

Am thinking of giving her another chance, would appreciate if any of the fellow mongers try Salina once and share your experience.Salina is a cute and nice as they come. If I ever wanted to run off with an AMP girl, it would be her. But, the just average massage and the lack of good roaming led me to explore other options. I do like to see her occasionally just to "see" her, but I look for more complete satisfaction elsewhere.

HighAmperage
11-05-14, 18:34
I went by 54 one evening last week just to check it out. Hadn't been there since Vivian worked upstairs. Vivian gave absolutely the best massage I have had any place, any where! After being put in a near trance-like state by the massage, I used to pleasure her and then she would pleasure me. Ah, life was good. But then she left and LEO arrived on the scene, so I had kind of taken it off my radar.

But it occurred to me that what was old could be new again, so I stopped by. Two girls working (downstairs now), both of which were nice and pleasant, but neither of which were anything to write home about. The massage when reasonably good, but not exceptional and I was happy with the service. The big drawback is the walk of shame getting into it. It turns out there is a ballet / dance studio right above them, so there are parents hanging out everywhere. I would consider repeating, but prying eyes will probably keep me away.

AnotherMonger
11-05-14, 22:13
I went to 59 last week and had a great massage from Judy. Her English is pretty good and she gives a nice massage. I Really enjoyed myself and plenty of roaming was allowed. She can be a little crazy if you get her talking too much. At one point I had to real her in back to the task at hand. Overall a good experience. Damage 60 + 50. Could have been 40, I was just feeling generous.

TurnOverHoney
11-05-14, 22:55
Anyone have any experience at Ace Massage on Watertown Street in Newton?

Love to hear about the place to see what is available.

Thanks.I got back in the hobby recently and checked out the other place on watertown street. Very pretty provider, but no tease at all, towel always covering Mr. Happy at all times. The massage is timed, place is very meticulous and has rooms with doors that close. Had an awkward moment when another monger stopped by looking for some intel, then casually left. Red flags, the masseuse speaks clean English, not broken. The towel was always covering Mr. Happy. There isn't a " turn over ". I would say tofft on Ace, sawasdee (thai), but it appears that newton has nothing but therapeutic only.

WillieFudPucke
11-06-14, 13:53
Has anyone ever been to Happy touch in quincy? I want to try it but if it's strictly massage I don't want to waste my time or money? Any info? Thanks!I was there about a year ago, my first and only time there. Strictly legit massage. No roaming, no "special" services and yes, I asked.

Older lady in her 50's. Not attractive.

Massage was good though.

I'm a regular at another place in Quincy but service there is very mechanical.

Obediah
11-06-14, 18:40
Been away from the area for a while. Does anyone know where Angela or Alice from Marrett are these days? Went by the other day and neither was still there (of course) and the current crop leaves a lot to be desired. Very mediocre massage by a provider with the sniffles. I was happy to be leaving and now I have a cold!I was told that Alice had gone back to New York.

Southshoreboy
11-06-14, 21:22
Salina is a cute and nice as they come. If I ever wanted to run off with an AMP girl, it would be her. But, the just average massage and the lack of good roaming led me to explore other options. I do like to see her occasionally just to "see" her, but I look for more complete satisfaction elsewhere.Hi Highamperage: Thanks for letting me know that am not alone.

I was really surprised when I was there. A review in this site mentioned that he got complete access.

Lili is not to my liking, guess I will check out Judy once.

Play Hard, Stay Safe.

Southshoreboy
11-06-14, 21:26
I went by 54 one evening last week just to check it out. Hadn't been there since Vivian worked upstairs. Vivian gave absolutely the best massage I have had any place, any where! After being put in a near trance-like state by the massage, I used to pleasure her and then she would pleasure me. Ah, life was good. But then she left and LEO arrived on the scene, so I had kind of taken it off my radar.

But it occurred to me that what was old could be new again, so I stopped by. Two girls working (downstairs now), both of which were nice and pleasant, but neither of which were anything to write home about. The massage when reasonably good, but not exceptional and I was happy with the service. The big drawback is the walk of shame getting into it. It turns out there is a ballet / dance studio right above them, so there are parents hanging out everywhere. I would consider repeating, but prying eyes will probably keep me away.Hi Highamperage, can you please give more specifics about this place?

JohnnyOceans2
11-07-14, 10:32
So Chinatown has been we're I frequently go but I have only tried 40 h and though I know there are different rooms and they are done deals, I was trying to see about the other mp's in CT. Which is the best option other than 40 H.

PoppaBear77
11-07-14, 12:14
I went there today. It was freezing in there. Provider had black teeth. Old mid 50. No tease no extras. 40 hh no tip. Waste of time. Almost ready to end this hobby. Can't seem to find a happy in between of the FS RI places and the rip offs in ma. Is there such places. Good massage descent looking oral happy ending. Utc? Message me if there is please.So neither of you did as she requests all her clients which is to post nothing anyplace, she likes to stay off the radar. And you wonder why you may have not has as good a time as you expected?

Footrubs
11-07-14, 13:29
Wow. Last night had my most sensual session at an AMP. Went to Oasis. Was out of the ordinary for me for standard AMP rub and tug. Which I have basically cut back on. Nothing special about that. I go to bella or irene when I can. That's special. But they are out of the way for me.

Entered office bldg, up stairs to their floor, Sign on door says to enter. Hear a voice. Think she was on phone, maybe she hung up when I come in. Greeted by somewhat attractive young-ish (later she says 30) Chinese woman who expresses thanks for me coming in and shows me to a room. She is wearing jeans, flip flops, zip up top. Asks if its my first time. I'm honest and say yes. Was worried this would cut my service short. Nope. She says $60 which I give her.

Clean lobby area. Nice table with some apples in basket, clean massage room with standard table which has the paper covering (like Dr office) on top of sheets and the headrest- as previously reviewed here. So likely they are only changing paper between mongers.

I get undressed and on table face down. I hear her on phone with someone and then finishes.

She comes in and sorta kneels bends at head of table and thanks me again for coming in. She has limited English. Introduces herself by name. Nina. I give her my standard monger name and she leans in for a hug / kiss on the cheek. OK this is looking better. She asks standard hard / medium question. I'm often at a loss here. Love a good hard massage but also a sensual tease before flip. So I say medium. She puts towel on me, starts medium pressure and then asks if I want harder and I say hard first then soft later. Try to caress her legs at head of table but she moves arms to side of table. Hmm, is this bad sign? Thought so but nope she just wants my arms in good position to do my back. She moves to side of table and I start to caress her calves through her jeans. She says she likes it. She works her way around table doing sorta accupressure through the towel. As she gets more to legs I scoot top of towel off my back down to waist or so. She finishes what she is doing with leg and removes towel. OK looking up. Undraped is always better. Nice massage then she hops on table sits between my legs and then on my ass while giving a nice pressure massage on my back and ass. She continues massage and I'm working he legs, ass, back OTC then slide under blouse in back. She shies away a bit when I go for the bra strap or under the jeans but we do this dance of me caressing her as she massages me occasionally doing some grazing of the boys. She kinda asks if this is OK or if I want more hard massage (you can guess the answer there). Eventually she is cool with my hands around front under the blouse and then sneaking fingers into her cups grazing her sensitive nipples.

Then all of a sudden she suggests I massage her. OK is this an excuse to not do / finish me? Nope. All good. So she lies face down on table clothed. I'm standing there naked. I start to caress her back softly. She lifts blouse in back, I unhook red bra. No objections and I give her a good real massage for a minute or two on her shoulders and back which she says is very good. Then start caressing her bare back, soft skin, work her legs and then between her legs through her jeans, begin to slide below the waist but she isn't comfortable with this. Begin to massage her feet a bit and suck her toes (actually for small-medium size girl she has bigger less dainty feet. I wonder if she is a ladyboy. But I've been playing fairly close between her legs through her jeans. Seems all woman and voice and natural tits so I'm pretty sure she just has big feet. I go Back to her back and sides and she begins to lift herself slightly above the table so her soft breasts hang a bit and are free to caress. So nice. She is playing with me while I play with her. I start to think I want her to flip and then in a minute she suggests the same. She motions for me to get the pillow to slide under her head. Mmm wonderful massaging her breats, teasing her large-ish sensitive brown nipples. Begin to suck on them. She is liking all this. She is playing with me while I stand there. She suggests I get back on he table. I'm thinking I want between her legs. Sorta missionary but she scoots over so we are side by side. Nuzzling, kissing her neck, breasts while she is working her hands gentle on jr who is of course not so jr at the moment. We do this for a while and I catch a view of the clock on the wall and its only been like 20 minutes or so. Wow.

She eventually gets off table. I'm face down and she gets oil / lotion and starts the teasing reach around, reach under, as I get up on all fours, teasing jr and also massaging muscles and the inner thigh joint area. Has me flip. Begins gentle and then more aggressive cock massage while sitting on side edge of table. I sit up and whisper in her ear to go slow. I want to draw this out and we are arent even at 30 minutes. (meanwhile she actually had planned a 2 pop session I came to understand later. So if I went for it now maybe I coulda popped again later. But I prefer the slow tease anyway). She goes slow a bit begins to play with the boys, finds her way to my ass and begins to tease the opening. I let her know I like it with my body language and some sounds. She gets more oil / lotion on her fingers. Mmmm I'm hoping for a nice bella experience here. She teases my hole with one hand begins to slightly go in while playing with jr with the other and well its all too much for me and erupt. She seems happy about it. Goes gets warm towel to clean me up. I'm worried that's it. All is done. And its just like 35-40 minutes. But I don't hop off table. And then she offers more massage. Cool. Back to face down. She gives a nice firm massage using hands, foreams, etc. Good massage school techniques. So I ask if she took massage classes. She says yes. I say where here or China. She says she is in US 3 yrs. Worked in manicure / pedicure and some Chinese food and has been doing massage for 1 or 2 yrs I forget. We talk more as she massages, asks if I'm married (yes), kids, etc. Asks if I have a gf. Says something about going home. Hard to understand. Thought she was talking about me going home. But then seems like she is saying she wanted to go home with me or me with her. All too hard to understand and I assume its just playful chatter anyway. So we get to about 50+ minutes and she teases the boys and asks if I want again. I say maybe. She gets more lotion / oil does the reach under play again as I get up on all fours. Has me flip. More dedicated cock work trying to bring jr back to life, begins to perk up a bit but basically he is too spent for the few minutes we have left. She says you OK? And I understand she means times up. So I say yes and we finish up. She cleans off lotion with some paper towel.

She thanks me again for coming in, almost so enthusiastically I am wondering whether she is even expecting a tip or am I all set - but figure she deserves one regardless. she steps out, I dress she returns with cup of water, I give $50 tip which she thanks me for. I usually would do $40 in an AMP if its just hands, but this way extra special. Says see you next time and proceeds to tell me her schedule for the coming week. She is having a few days off to go to NY to visit her sister. Who I couldn't tell whether she was coming back to Boston with her or not. Gives me a small closed kiss on lips. All others were check before. And I'm off.

Very sensual session. Coulda been better with BBBJ or OTC beneath he jeans more. Maybe next time.

Meanwhile. This sensual play will only be intriguing for so long. I could go back to bella or irene for extended teasing and hot service again and again. Wish they were closer. Concerned this experience will lose its magic 2nd or certainly 3rd time.

And. Of course no way of telling if she would be this way with everyone else or she just liked me and / or the way I touched her and made her feel.

Had a Great time though.

Southshoreboy
11-07-14, 18:00
Wow. Last night had my most sensual session at an AMP. Went to Oasis. Was out of the ordinary for me for standard AMP rub and tug. Which I have basically cut back on. Nothing special about that. I go to bella or irene when I can. That's special. But they are out of the way for me.

Entered office bldg, up stairs to their floor, Sign on door says to enter. Hear a voice. Think she was on phone, maybe she hung up when I come in. Greeted by somewhat attractive young-ish (later she says 30) Chinese woman who expresses thanks for me coming in and shows me to a room. She is wearing jeans, flip flops, zip up top. Asks if its my first time. I'm honest and say yes. Was worried this would cut my service short. Nope. She says $60 which I give her.

Clean lobby area. Nice table with some apples in basket, clean massage room with standard table which has the paper covering (like Dr office) on top of sheets and the headrest- as previously reviewed here. So likely they are only changing paper between mongers.

I get undressed and on table face down. I hear her on phone with someone and then finishes.

She comes in and sorta kneels bends at head of table and thanks me again for coming in. She has limited English. Introduces herself by name. Nina. I give her my standard monger name and she leans in for a hug / kiss on the cheek. OK this is looking better. She asks standard hard / medium question. I'm often at a loss here. Love a good hard massage but also a sensual tease before flip. So I say medium. She puts towel on me, starts medium pressure and then asks if I want harder and I say hard first then soft later. Try to caress her legs at head of table but she moves arms to side of table. Hmm, is this bad sign? Thought so but nope she just wants my arms in good position to do my back. She moves to side of table and I start to caress her calves through her jeans. She says she likes it. She works her way around table doing sorta accupressure through the towel. As she gets more to legs I scoot top of towel off my back down to waist or so. She finishes what she is doing with leg and removes towel. OK looking up. Undraped is always better. Nice massage then she hops on table sits between my legs and then on my ass while giving a nice pressure massage on my back and ass. She continues massage and I'm working he legs, ass, back OTC then slide under blouse in back. She shies away a bit when I go for the bra strap or under the jeans but we do this dance of me caressing her as she massages me occasionally doing some grazing of the boys. She kinda asks if this is OK or if I want more hard massage (you can guess the answer there). Eventually she is cool with my hands around front under the blouse and then sneaking fingers into her cups grazing her sensitive nipples.

Then all of a sudden she suggests I massage her. OK is this an excuse to not do / finish me? Nope. All good. So she lies face down on table clothed. I'm standing there naked. I start to caress her back softly. She lifts blouse in back, I unhook red bra. No objections and I give her a good real massage for a minute or two on her shoulders and back which she says is very good. Then start caressing her bare back, soft skin, work her legs and then between her legs through her jeans, begin to slide below the waist but she isn't comfortable with this. Begin to massage her feet a bit and suck her toes (actually for small-medium size girl she has bigger less dainty feet. I wonder if she is a ladyboy. But I've been playing fairly close between her legs through her jeans. Seems all woman and voice and natural tits so I'm pretty sure she just has big feet. I go Back to her back and sides and she begins to lift herself slightly above the table so her soft breasts hang a bit and are free to caress. So nice. She is playing with me while I play with her. I start to think I want her to flip and then in a minute she suggests the same. She motions for me to get the pillow to slide under her head. Mmm wonderful massaging her breats, teasing her large-ish sensitive brown nipples. Begin to suck on them. She is liking all this. She is playing with me while I stand there. She suggests I get back on he table. I'm thinking I want between her legs. Sorta missionary but she scoots over so we are side by side. Nuzzling, kissing her neck, breasts while she is working her hands gentle on jr who is of course not so jr at the moment. We do this for a while and I catch a view of the clock on the wall and its only been like 20 minutes or so. Wow.

She eventually gets off table. I'm face down and she gets oil / lotion and starts the teasing reach around, reach under, as I get up on all fours, teasing jr and also massaging muscles and the inner thigh joint area. Has me flip. Begins gentle and then more aggressive cock massage while sitting on side edge of table. I sit up and whisper in her ear to go slow. I want to draw this out and we are arent even at 30 minutes. (meanwhile she actually had planned a 2 pop session I came to understand later. So if I went for it now maybe I coulda popped again later. But I prefer the slow tease anyway). She goes slow a bit begins to play with the boys, finds her way to my ass and begins to tease the opening. I let her know I like it with my body language and some sounds. She gets more oil / lotion on her fingers. Mmmm I'm hoping for a nice bella experience here. She teases my hole with one hand begins to slightly go in while playing with jr with the other and well its all too much for me and erupt. She seems happy about it. Goes gets warm towel to clean me up. I'm worried that's it. All is done. And its just like 35-40 minutes. But I don't hop off table. And then she offers more massage. Cool. Back to face down. She gives a nice firm massage using hands, foreams, etc. Good massage school techniques. So I ask if she took massage classes. She says yes. I say where here or China. She says she is in US 3 yrs. Worked in manicure / pedicure and some Chinese food and has been doing massage for 1 or 2 yrs I forget. We talk more as she massages, asks if I'm married (yes), kids, etc. Asks if I have a gf. Says something about going home. Hard to understand. Thought she was talking about me going home. But then seems like she is saying she wanted to go home with me or me with her. All too hard to understand and I assume its just playful chatter anyway. So we get to about 50+ minutes and she teases the boys and asks if I want again. I say maybe. She gets more lotion / oil does the reach under play again as I get up on all fours. Has me flip. More dedicated cock work trying to bring jr back to life, begins to perk up a bit but basically he is too spent for the few minutes we have left. She says you OK? And I understand she means times up. So I say yes and we finish up. She cleans off lotion with some paper towel.

She thanks me again for coming in, almost so enthusiastically I am wondering whether she is even expecting a tip or am I all set - but figure she deserves one regardless. she steps out, I dress she returns with cup of water, I give $50 tip which she thanks me for. I usually would do $40 in an AMP if its just hands, but this way extra special. Says see you next time and proceeds to tell me her schedule for the coming week. She is having a few days off to go to NY to visit her sister. Who I couldn't tell whether she was coming back to Boston with her or not. Gives me a small closed kiss on lips. All others were check before. And I'm off.

Very sensual session. Coulda been better with BBBJ or OTC beneath he jeans more. Maybe next time.

Meanwhile. This sensual play will only be intriguing for so long. I could go back to bella or irene for extended teasing and hot service again and again. Wish they were closer. Concerned this experience will lose its magic 2nd or certainly 3rd time.

And. Of course no way of telling if she would be this way with everyone else or she just liked me and / or the way I touched her and made her feel.

Had a Great time though.Hello Footrubs, is this Oasis in Weymouth or any other location?

Jariles10
11-08-14, 02:08
Had a pic on the ad with 4 hot girls (ya real ones. Probably) and their names to choose from. Made appt, walked in, greeted by petite, cute girl. She asks if I have been there before, I said yes a while ago. (true and it was forgettable). Anyway, same deal as most thai places, floor style no table, which I prefer. Good massage fro about 20 min, flip, awkward back and forth about what was going to happen next. Didn't need to be awkward but she was just, well, sucky on the flip for lack of a better term. No touchy allowed, put my hands behind my head and focused on getting out of there. Tip equaled door fee.

Eligrn101
11-08-14, 09:26
Visited Boakang and drew Lulu, a 30 year old, attractive petite spinner type. Excellent massage. Really nice mix of therapeutic and sensual bodywork. Best experience in quite a while. Lulu is friendly and accommodating and very willing to use limited English to maintain conversation. Says she will be there a month or two longer. Great attitude. Went full hour; even helped me get dressed at the end. No haggle or talk of a tip. Paid 50 tip on top of 50 house.

Masseur2000
11-08-14, 23:35
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4741206117.html

Went to Norwell again for 1 hr TS+massage. A different lady was working, very short, mature and super friendly. The massage was professional, but not very enjoyable and with almost no teasing. The HE was lackluster. Total 50+40=90. This was an easily forgettable experience.

-BH.Ditto. Same with up the street on 4 other occasions.

Masseur2000
11-08-14, 23:58
Pretty sure its only a legit massage. She had groupons and reviews from yelp, which usually means its straight therapeutic.100% legit. Gives a very good and inexpensive massage ($45 if I recall) if you are a regular visit once a month. She books out a month or two so no last minute appointments.

Bozscaggs
11-09-14, 01:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive douchebaggery. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Dh1610
11-09-14, 19:04
Bozscaggs how about a twist of your words. I would say a truly legit out of this world HE is a very professional one. I generally am interested in more than just a HE but I have gone to many a place over the years that was supposedly "legit" as you are thinking of it and ended up with a HE. Not ever time but don't kid yourself if the girl is comfortable with you it is likely to happen. Or maybe not on the first visit but I have had it happen on a subsequent visit. Not trying to start a war with you but seldom is everything always as it appears on the surface.

If a girl is giving HE for a living, that's her profession, so I'm thinking that's professional, but I understand exactly what you're saying.

BiggaDick
11-10-14, 12:30
I agree. I've seen some seemingly uptight ladies over the years that once you get acquainted things open up.

Often you need to assure them you are not going to share everything online.

Bozscaggs how about a twist of your words. I would say a truly legit out of this world HE is a very professional one. I generally am interested in more than just a HE but I have gone to many a place over the years that was supposedly "legit" as you are thinking of it and ended up with a HE. Not ever time but don't kid yourself if the girl is comfortable with you it is likely to happen. Or maybe not on the first visit but I have had it happen on a subsequent visit. Not trying to start a war with you but seldom is everything always as it appears on the surface.

Jack A Dogov
11-10-14, 19:53
I have an appointment later this week within a few minutes of this place and am wondering if anyone has any recent intel about it? Only reviews I found are from last year. Post or PM if you prefer.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-asian-sweet-touch-2-hot-new-girls-just-come-from-new-york/26764097

█9619;NEW Y0 UNG ASIAN GIRLS▓9608;.

If you're looking for a Top quality bodywork service, Please Call Now!

Let our beautiful young masseuses relive your daily stress.

Clean, Comfortable and Refreshing Environment around you.

▓ Best Body Rubs.

▓Refreshing Body Scrub.

▓Shiatsu, Deep Tissue, Swedish.

► $60/ hr $40/0. 5 hr $100/1. 5 hr.

★9733; CALL: 857-930-0900★9733;.

-OPEN 7 DAYS- 10:00 am -- 10:00 pm.

572 Boston Rd, Billerica, MA 01821.

Poster's age: 25.

Spectator
11-10-14, 21:54
OLD OLD OLD LADY.

Good massage, standard finish.

OLD.

HighAmperage
11-10-14, 23:45
Hi Highamperage, can you please give more specifics about this place?54 Middlesex Turnpike. Standard rates apply.

HighAmperage
11-10-14, 23:51
I have an appointment later this week within a few minutes of this place and am wondering if anyone has any recent intel about it? Only reviews I found are from last year. Post or PM if you prefer.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-asian-sweet-touch-2-hot-new-girls-just-come-from-new-york/26764097

█9619;NEW Y0 UNG ASIAN GIRLS▓9608;.

If you're looking for a Top quality bodywork service, Please Call Now!

Let our beautiful young masseuses relive your daily stress.

Clean, Comfortable and Refreshing Environment around you.

▓ Best Body Rubs.

▓Refreshing Body Scrub.

▓Shiatsu, Deep Tissue, Swedish.

► $60/ hr $40/0. 5 hr $100/1. 5 hr.

★9733; CALL: 857-930-0900★9733;.

-OPEN 7 DAYS- 10:00 am -- 10:00 pm.

572 Boston Rd, Billerica, MA 01821.

Poster's age: 25.

Location: Boston, 572 Boston Rd, Billerica, MA 01821.Don't know about the current situation, but it's a location with a past. One of several locations that LEO shut down a year or two ago during a big crack down. Might explain the old reviews.

Scraggy
11-11-14, 15:08
I tried out the orange spa today. Went in the bback door. Very dimly lit. Drew yuyu. Probably 40's. Went I. For 90 min. Actually a really good massage. Decent teasing. After the flip she offered with the hand signals. Allowed minamul roaming. Standard finish. Then taken to table shower. I gave her 50 and she seemed disappointed. Prob not return.Actually great experience with Angela. 1 hour socks off-to-socks including table shower at end, 60+40. Not too many table shower options in the suburbs (Cochituate, Burlington, here) so will probably become a regular since I'm a fan. Only drawbacks are that rooms are separated by dividers not real walls and the doorbell sound could wake the dead.

BunkerBabes
11-12-14, 15:30
Guys I'm coming to Boston for a day next week. I would like to find a place that may offer some extra's around the Brookline area. I have a car so driving to place isn't an issue.

Please PM me if there is a place with some hot girls that want to have fun.

Bozscaggs
11-13-14, 09:34
Haven't seen any postings for the rub and tug and FS places around the public parking garage on beech. Any intel?

Obediah
11-13-14, 18:55
Hey guys,

Looking for suggestions of providers who are known for getting you up on all fours and working you in that position. It's what I'm in the mood for today. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. The closer to Boston the better. Thanks!Search for Aiko.

Stan Daround
11-14-14, 13:32

Had a Great time though.Stoneham or south shore bro?

Amp Slave
11-14-14, 14:16
Stoneham or south shore bro?Best guess since it is on the second floor.

Amp Slave
11-14-14, 14:55
Search for Aiko.Try Mila.

Academy Hill Rd.

JfmBoston
11-14-14, 18:43
Search for Aiko.

Been out of the game for a little bit can any seniors pm me a good go to spot that offered a prostate massage.Let me know on that too. Thanks!

Olepapa
11-14-14, 18:44
Try Mila.

Academy Hill Rd.Spa name is Nativa Spa.

She is quite good.

Eagle7412
11-14-14, 19:27
Made another of my regular visits to 2 B earlier this week. They have Mimi, Wendy, Judy (MMSN) and Angela. I have been with Mimi and Wendy previously and left very happy (HJ) each.

Time but I have been a regular with Angela for a while now. She is attractive looking and is quite friendly and polite. I am guessing she is in her mid forties and looks pretty good for her age. Her English is not too bad. Feels like a legitimate GFE because of her behavior and we have each others phone numbers and text once in a while. Her menu is expansive with lots of UTC roaming and mutual touching, she gives a good message and provides extra services enthusiastically and seems to be having fun and enjoying herself. I do tip a bit generously.

($100 each visit with Angela) for sure and as I said am a regular at their store and with Angela now so as always the caveat as is YMMV.

Dh1610
11-14-14, 20:19
Yes it is Stoneham and the girl is LINA not Nina. She is a nice girl and if you treat her respectfully and make her feel comfortable then the kind of service described is what you can expect.

Best guess since it is on the second floor.

Talisker1370
11-14-14, 22:16
I have been hitting this place as of late and made the rounds with the staff. Seen Judy, LiLi and Michelle. All have nice bodies, and are attractive. LiLi and Judy have good English while Michelle can be difficult.

In all the massages have been good, a mix between therapeutic and sensual. Nice teasing and a good finish.

60/40, although I have left 60/60 a couple of times for a great service.

Would recommend.

Amp Slave
11-14-14, 22:57
I have been hitting this place as of late and made the rounds with the staff. Seen Judy, LiLi and Michelle. All have nice bodies, and are attractive. LiLi and Judy have good English while Michelle can be difficult.

In all the massages have been good, a mix between therapeutic and sensual. Nice teasing and a good finish.

60/40, although I have left 60/60 a couple of times for a great service.

Would recommend.Agree Michelle is tough on her english, but makes up for it with better than average looks and body and she laughs later. Does she still have that light strawberry colored hair?

Eagle7412
11-14-14, 23:20
I am a regular at 40 H and usually 2 be. I went to 2 be again a couple of days ago and left very happy. Currently they have Mimi, Wendy, Judy the mmsn and Angela. All have been there for quite a while now. I have seen both Mimi and Wendy before and left happy. HJs $40 tip each time I have been. Currently though I have been seeing Angela on a regular basis. She is probably mid to late forties, attractive, very friendly and polite. She has an expansive menu and provides extra services enthusiastically and seems to have fun doing it. She allows lots of UTC roaming and mutual touching. She also gives an above average massage. I will continue to visit Angela periodically because it feels like a GFE at least to me anyway. I do tip generously - $100 each visit. And as I said I have been a regular so as always the caveat is YMMV.

Choir Boy
11-15-14, 09:10
I am a regular at 40 H and usually 2 be. I went to 2 be again a couple of days ago and left very happy. Currently they have Mimi, Wendy, Judy the mmsn and Angela. All have been there for quite a while now. I have seen both Mimi and Wendy before and left happy. HJs $40 tip each time I have been. Currently though I have been seeing Angela on a regular basis. She is probably mid to late forties, attractive, very friendly and polite. She has an expansive menu and provides extra services enthusiastically and seems to have fun doing it. She allows lots of UTC roaming and mutual touching. She also gives an above average massage. I will continue to visit Angela periodically because it feels like a GFE at least to me anyway. I do tip generously - $100 each visit. And as I said I have been a regular so as always the caveat is YMMV.Thank you for the excellent reports, they are greatly appreciated.

Might I ask where 40 H and 2 be are?

TravisBooth
11-15-14, 10:32
This is more of a Providence post, but for those of you who range this far south for work or recreation, and might have been wondering:

I was in a TOFTT mood last weekend, and was in the area, so I tried this place I'd noticed on CL. It's in a big house sandwiched in between commercial strips (next to a Papa Gino on 123.) Entrance is private, driveway side, but note that there are residential apartments upstairs. A lady with groceries pulled in and climbed the outside rear stairs to her place just as I was parking.

Instead of the usual neon OPEN sign, there was a coat rack, positioned out beside the door on the farmer's porch. On the coat rack this day were 3 sun dresses, with a bra wrapped around the collar. A handwritten sign announced: SPA. So far, so good, thinks me, though not very subtle. Now let's hope this Munsters house has at least one Marilyn inside. It was not to be.

Entrance is a large, old, wood-paneled foyer, with a desk just inside the door. Behind the desk sits not Marilyn, but Chairman Mama Mao -- slightly chunky, 50+, in what must have been the 4th sun dress. Under the dress is a push-up bra that exposes a triple-BandAid wound dressing over one breast. Not sexy, that. I lost my enthusiasm, and considered parachuting out of there.

I'd been lifting boxes the day before, and since I'm middle-aged and out of shape, I figured since I was there, I'd just take the massage, skip any extras that might be offered, and report.

Paid my $50/ hr house, entered the large, cold room through some ornate frosted glass French doors (probably the dining room or "front parlor" of the old house.) Upon entering, I was greeted by a most unpleasant odor of who knows what? Not the traditional bad AMP odors of cabbage, bad breath, and body odor, but something more. It crossed my mind that maybe there was a dead body in the cellar. This was going downhill fast.

Assumed the face-down, waited. Chairman Mama came in, flipped on the space heater, and oiled up her hands. When she touched me, I wondered if the oil had been stored in the freezer.

Anyway, the massage started out with some accidental tickling (my problem, just had to ask her not to touch my sides too lightly) then progressed to a fairly decent straight massage that did help the knots in my shoulders. Her hands went suggestively to the inner thighs at one point, but I chose not to give off the usual signals, and we both pretended it never happened.

Nice enough lady, cheerful and upbeat despite language barrier. Overall, kind of a sad setup. Ran headlong into a fellow monger in the foyer after, capping off the experience perfectly. YMMV as always, but can't say I'd recommend any aspect of the experience. $50 + $15, so not a bank-breaking lesson anyway.

Talisker1370
11-15-14, 11:02
Agree Michelle is tough on her english, but makes up for it with better than average looks and body and she laughs later. Does she still have that light strawberry colored hair?It is still fairly light. She was fun and tries hard to make up for the lack of English, but yeah, her body is pretty tight. I do think that Judys is tighter.

Talisker1370
11-15-14, 11:23
Recent activity picked up, hence the reviews too.

I don't see Angel as frequently as I used to when she was on Hancock years back. Probably every three months now.

Any event, not sure if it has gotten to a point where I know what to expect or she's starting to mail it in, but it was ok.

Standard medium rub, getting milked from behind, flip and top pull down and oiling up the cans.

Kinda meh, she's starting to get a bit long in the tooth, and not really liking the foot technique she sometimes uses.

Where one she was the number 1 on the rotation, she's down on the list.

I know others got extras from her, I never had the opportunity with her, Amy was a different story. Not sure if offered if I would go for it now.

60/40.

Talisker1370
11-15-14, 11:28
Tried to hit this place up as I had not been back in a while.

Walked in and right and right out.

Really old and not attractive lady working and the place smelled of really pungent food.

Has anyone actually gotten anything good at this place as of late?

Talisker1370
11-15-14, 11:37
This is one of my frequent haunts. I usually see Nadia, but would like to try the others there but do not want to sacrifice service.

Any senior members care to swap notes on this one.

CamperVan10
11-15-14, 12:48
Spa name is Nativa Spa.

She is quite good.Yes, agreed. Haven't been in a while but always worth it. Clean place too.

Mapokaplaya
11-15-14, 16:39
Recent activity picked up, hence the reviews too.

I don't see Angel as frequently as I used to when she was on Hancock years back. Probably every three months now.

Any event, not sure if it has gotten to a point where I know what to expect or she's starting to mail it in, but it was ok.

Standard medium rub, getting milked from behind, flip and top pull down and oiling up the cans.

Kinda meh, she's starting to get a bit long in the tooth, and not really liking the foot technique she sometimes uses.

Where one she was the number 1 on the rotation, she's down on the list.

I know others got extras from her, I never had the opportunity with her, Amy was a different story. Not sure if offered if I would go for it now.

60/40.I agree with you 100%, she just seems to mail it in now. I too especially hate how a lot of her "massage" is done with her feet. Ultra lazy. But still the best boobs in the biz!

Mac60
11-15-14, 18:57
Went to see Wendy yesterday. Always a good experience, but I had also hurt my back and I always get a great massage. Fixed my back among other things. She has a new girl working there, Linda. Don't think she speaks much English. Small, spinner type. Wendy says she is there to provide someone different. I know she is looking for clients, but I'm not adventurous and will stick with a known result.

TurnOverHoney
11-15-14, 22:45
I agree with you 100%, she just seems to mail it in now. I too especially hate how a lot of her "massage" is done with her feet. Ultra lazy. But still the best boobs in the biz!If you pay 60 for the half that's all you need to pay. You are covered. You don't need to pay 60/40 at that place.

Member #5431
11-16-14, 01:43
If you pay 60 for the half that's all you need to pay. You are covered. You don't need to pay 60/40 at that place.I saw her just today. She was great usual service and I enjoyed my time. Tit job usual flirting. Not sure what you guys are going on about.

Mapokaplaya
11-16-14, 12:37
I saw her just today. She was great usual service and I enjoyed my time. Tit job usual flirting. Not sure what you guys are going on about.Did she actually massage you with her hands or did she just use her feet?

Bigben99
11-16-14, 13:56
You could ask her not to use her feet? I am very specific about what I want.

I agree with you 100%, she just seems to mail it in now. I too especially hate how a lot of her "massage" is done with her feet. Ultra lazy. But still the best boobs in the biz!

TurnOverHoney
11-17-14, 00:50
" New talent ", more like old, new talent. When the lights came on, the makeup was caked on. This is the place with barely any parking. Massage was good, standard HE.

Roaming allowed up top. Major language barrier, so don't expect much of a convo. Haven't heard much on the board about be-tree, now I understand why.

Momo2
11-17-14, 09:26
Did she actually massage you with her hands or did she just use her feet?As far back as I can remember, she has always used her feet. I did not think that this was mailing it in. As a one woman shop, I am sure that her focus can fade at some point of the full hour service. I know that she has considered retiring and when she does we will all be talking about the good times we had with Angel and her amazing twins.

When you consider what you get for a HH 40/40 or FH 60/40, I still think she is a good deal. I would like to know what others think would be a better go to place in Q for a consistent quality time.

Seemnow30
11-17-14, 18:25
Was in area, good place and we'll run. Michelle was fun. Twins available and offered some extras for little more. Didn't think FS an option here. But fun. Any FS in q?

Kenny9370
11-18-14, 00:57
Decided to take a trip to Boakang in Plymouth last week based on good review recently. Got lost on the way there because I put in Samoset Avenue instead of Street and it took me to a residential area 8 miles further south than I would like. It was pitch dark at the time and I was just glad that I didn't park and just decided to walk up to the house. Anyways I finally got to Boakang at around 7:00, parked in the back and walked up to the back entrance. Rang the doorbell and Lilly (or Lulu couldn't understand) answer the door. She is petite, late 30's, and attractive. Paid 50 to the house and laid on the table. The massage was really really good. Just the right amount of pressure at the right places. She also mixed in the tease at the right moment and it felt really good. I would go there just for the massage itself. Great tease before the flip and was a really good finished. Tipped her 50, got a water, and left. Not sure how long it lasted but pretty sure I got the full hour but more importantly I left very satisfied. She said her last day was on Sunday, so not sure if she is still there or not.

TheHotAzn
11-18-14, 04:12
Was in area, good place and we'll run. Michelle was fun. Twins available and offered some extras for little more. Didn't think FS an option here. But fun. Any FS in q?At cod I believe lili offered FS, but she tried to upsell for 2. After house fee. She did however offer plastic bag BJ for 1. Which I also rejected. Man pussy can be like gold now huh?

Be safe all.

Bigben99
11-18-14, 13:27
OHIO is a real downer. Looking for some insight from fellow monger friends as to what has happened in my absence and what my best bet is for AMP. Who is at FBW these days? I also saw a positive post on the new place (same old location) in Mendon. Any intel? Any PM advice is much appreciated and I will report back on my adventures while here. Also back at Christmas time. Lots of "pent up need" from a sucky AMP situation in OH.

Obediah
11-18-14, 15:39
Does anyone know if this place has closed or moved? Phone gives a message in Spanish, and no answer to a knock at the door.

Oldmonger
11-18-14, 15:58
I only have a limited amount of information about this operation, but from what I understand, BPD raided Suite 2 B today. Angela, featured favorably in recent reports, is no longer working there. She might have been the target of the raid.

That's all I know about this matter.

OM.

Eagle7412
11-18-14, 16:46
I only have a limited amount of information about this operation, but from what I understand, BPD raided Suite 2 B today. Angela, featured favorably in recent reports, is no longer working there. She might have been the target of the raid.

OM.I don't know any more than OM except I can confirm he is right on the raid. Most of the doors and girls have been well reviewed here over time and on the other site as well so doesn't make sense to me that the raid would be triggered by a single review a couple of days ago. I of course could be wrong but it feels like something else is going on here with this? The other thing I noticed is that A was featured but the others were favorable as well but no more so than the girls in the other doors (Fong is the exception of course). Not sure this helps anyone but raid on 2 B doesn't feel right to me based on just that review. Having said that I know zilch about the workings of LE.

Ovids
11-18-14, 17:52

OM.Of all things I was going to visit her today primarily to let her know someone was posting too many details about her. Wishing her and Judy the best the are great masseuses.

Amp Slave
11-18-14, 18:26

OM.With all the mongers spilling the beans, one wonders why it took so long. If this is true.

Yello Tail
11-18-14, 19:30
I don't know any more than OM except I can confirm he is right on the raid. Most of the doors and girls have been well reviewed here over time and on the other site as well so doesn't make sense to me that the raid would be triggered by a single review a couple of days ago. I of course could be wrong but it feels like something else is going on here with this? The other thing I noticed is that A was featured but the others were favorable as well but no more so than the girls in the other doors (Fong is the exception of course). Not sure this helps anyone but raid on 2 B doesn't feel right to me based on just that review. Having said that I know zilch about the workings of LE.All of the 40 H doors were raided a while back for licenses checks, etc. While I believe that LE may use this site and others to help identify places and justify conducting surveillance or undercover operations to check it out, the raid was probably not the result of a single resent post. They may be watching all of them and sent in an informant who confirmed a HE which resulted in a raid. Raid one, scare them all.

I believe that places get surveillance following neighbor complaints. There was a place that closed a year or so ago. It was in a mini strip mall like location. The adjacent neighbor was complaining to LE and the mayor, and writing to a local the newspaper about suspected prostitution in a massage spa and saying that the police were not being responsive to the complaints. There was a coffee shop across the street where I used to get my coffee. One day I walk in and there were at least 10 LE, state, local, ICE, all watching the place thru the window. LE did that for a number of days. The shop must have caught wind of it because it moved to another location. I never heard or read that it got busted.

Oldmonger
11-18-14, 20:48

OM.I also learned BPD broke down the door and arrested someone inside 2 B. I have no idea what triggered this raid and for how long it was planned.

If I learn anything more, I'll report my findings.

OM.

Amp Slave
11-18-14, 22:29
I also learned BPD broke down the door and arrested someone inside 2 B. I have no idea what triggered this raid and for how long it was planned.

If I learn anything more, I'll report my findings.

OM.Heard it had something to do with human Traffic. Not 100% sure and yes someone was busted.

Spectator
11-18-14, 22:42
Despite my better judgement I visited Johnnie_studio again today. I scoped out 2 places in Methuen first. 1. 209 Broadway, the lady was so old I just asked about her hours and if I needed an appt and said I'd be back after work, and down the street on Osgood st, a "Chinese massage" place I can find zero intel on.

So, not wanting to take a chance, I called Johnnie and went over to Plaistaw NH. The dingy house near the mall. Girl was prettier and younger than usual, a little distant but fun to play with. She said she's there until the end of the week and then going back to LA. I had a nice time. In and out in under half an hour but not due to being rushed, just couldn't hold back very long.

Probably legit but, I'll ask anyway.

Anyone know about the place in Methuen "Chinese Massage" has a big sign on both sides of the building. Could not tell what think.

270 Lawrence St, Methuen, MA 01844 Cross Streets: Between Osgood St and Charles St.

LittleRed1
11-19-14, 00:34
Despite my better judgement I visited Johnnie_studio again today. I scoped out 2 places in Methuen first. 1. 209 Broadway, the lady was so old I just asked about her hours and if I needed an appt and said I'd be back after work, and down the street on Osgood st, a "Chinese massage" place I can find zero intel on.

So, not wanting to take a chance, I called Johnnie and went over to Plaistaw NH. The dingy house near the mall. Girl was prettier and younger than usual, a little distant but fun to play with. She said she's there until the end of the week and then going back to LA. I had a nice time. In and out in under half an hour but not due to being rushed, just couldn't hold back very long.

Anyone know about the place in Methuen "Chinese Massage" has a big sign on both sides of the building. Could not tell what think.

270 Lawrence St, Methuen, MA 01844 Cross Streets: Between Osgood St and Charles St.Legit; it has been there a long time. There are yelp or other internet reviews and one states the owner doesn't tolerate that behavior and runs a tight ship. It's a good massage.

CyJim666
11-19-14, 01:39
I just took a chance and dropped in on Angel. I guess another monger had an appointment at that time and showed up right after me. Angel rushed me out the back door.

I'm not sure if that was a good or bad thing. She looks like she has put on a few pounds and did not have any make up on.

Anyway, I prefer her good hard massage with the back walk. Not sure, if I would want any extras.

Please PM, if you have any good experiences with her, thanks.

Be safe!! 😉.

Momo2
11-19-14, 08:45
I just took a chance and dropped in on Angel. I guess another monger had an appointment at that time and showed up right after me. Angel rushed me out the back door.

I'm not sure if that was a good or bad thing. She looks like she has put on a few pounds and did not have any make up on.

Anyway, I prefer her good hard massage with the back walk. Not sure, if I would want any extras.

Be safe!! .From your point, being rushed out the back was not a good thing. From the point of the brother whose appointment you took (not by design) it was great thing. A walk in with Angel is not a recommended. She is a one woman shop. It so annoying when some one walks up and start ringing the bell and won't take a hint after the fifth ring that she is busy with another. Call ahead. There are so many other options close by.

Diabetes
11-19-14, 08:57
Had a strange experience at market street place in Lynn. Went in and there were 2 girls, both pretty young latinas. Was told which one would be doing me and as we introduced I saw she still had braces on her teeth. ?? went into the room and she asked what I wanted, I told, and she asked me to pay first. I took out my money and put it down and she left the room without taking the money. I was feeling a little nervous and after a minute or two of nothing happening I start walking out and the mamasan lady meets me and is saying something to me but I can't quite understand, something about I need to use a credit card. I was feeling quite weird at this point so I just said I'd go to my car and get it and be right back. She said she'd leave the door open for me. I never went back. Not sure what was going on, may have just been language barrier but with such a young girl and all the talk here of places getting busted lately I felt better just leaving.

Dirk Ming
11-19-14, 13:25
Heard it had something to do with human Traffic. Not 100% sure and yes someone was busted.How is 40 Harrison still advertising and operating when they got busted two days ago?

SMS 54
11-19-14, 13:32
Had a strange experience at market street place in Lynn. Went in and there were 2 girls, both pretty young latinas. Was told which one would be doing me and as we introduced I saw she still had braces on her teeth. ?? went into the room and she asked what I wanted, I told, and she asked me to pay first. I took out my money and put it down and she left the room without taking the money. I was feeling a little nervous and after a minute or two of nothing happening I start walking out and the mamasan lady meets me and is saying something to me but I can't quite understand, something about I need to use a credit card. I was feeling quite weird at this point so I just said I'd go to my car and get it and be right back. She said she'd leave the door open for me. I never went back. Not sure what was going on, may have just been language barrier but with such a young girl and all the talk here of places getting busted lately I felt better just leaving.You did the right thing= NEVER trust a place that won't accept CASH.

AmpExplorer
11-19-14, 14:37

270 Lawrence St, Methuen, MA 01844 Cross Streets: Between Osgood St and Charles St.When in the 93/495 area I wanted to try one of Johnny's ladies.

Are those his actual pics?

I usually end up going to see May instead which seems like a better guarantied experience.

AsianSeeker77
11-19-14, 15:25

Be safe!! .Yes call ahead, I like mid morning, YMMV all ways a fun time!

AmpExplorer
11-19-14, 17:12
The AMP in Norwood on Rt 1 35/ hr recent CL ad. Have there been any changes? A few moths ago a very old lady was working there I will not disrespect this geriatric body worker but not exactly a draw to bring in more repeat customers. RTF Newton "Buddha tummy" Yumi is working in Norwood? It looks a middle of residential area off a busy street. Is this is all that is avail in Norwood? Might as well just get on 95 drive to RI if I m heading to that area.

AmpExplorer
11-19-14, 17:15
You did the right thing= NEVER trust a place that won't accept CASH.Whether you are worried about having personal info / banking info as "evidence" of visit or getting your credit card info ripped off it s a bogus situation and not worth the hassle.

GlennCoward53
11-19-14, 19:36
CL.

Boston .

Boston / camb / brook .

Services .

Therapeutic services.

Reply below.

Posted: 7 hours ago.

◀ prev ▲ next ▶.

__Massage only $35.00 / hr. ! __Free shower!9733;NEW★.

Image 1.

SPECIAL OFFERS.

Foot Massage (Reflexology) only $35.00 Per Hour!

Body Massage $60.00 Per Hour!

Your whole body will thank you!

Take a break and experience the difference.

Major credit cards accepted!

◆ Clean & Comfortable environment, Convenience Location. ◆.

❤ Professinal BodyWorker with friendly smile and soft hands ❤.

❤ Specializing in Foot Acupressure, Deep Tissue Reflexology, Relax BodyWork ❤.

❤ Free Shower and Foot Soak ❤.

❤.

❤.

•do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Post I'd: 4768626566.

Posted: 7 hours ago.

Updated: 7 hours ago.

Email to friend.

♥ best of.

No contact info? If the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or.

Other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

© 2014 craigslist.

Help.

Safety.

Privacy.

Feedback.

CL jobs.

Terms.

About.

Mobile.

Amp Slave
11-19-14, 23:22
Spoke to a lady at the front desk of the downtown police and she told me that Boston Police raided two places one on 11 Endinboro and the other at 40 Harrison. Told her I was doing a neighborhood report for the Beacon Hill newspaper. Never asked for credentials.

Mr Bao
11-20-14, 00:35
LE loves busting these businesses down because they are small. If they actually encounter a bigger, money making, spot, they would piss off the bigger king pins which they will cause a counter attack personally on those who cause them to lose money. Just saying.

LE should do some real work and quit harassing the minorities over stupid little shit.

Bigben99
11-20-14, 01:16
On the advice of a fellow monger I visited the newest place in this area. How funny that an AMP used to be next door to this place and closed after a couple months. Me thinks this is the same owner in disguise. His 3rd effort in the neighborhood as I was a frequent visitor of his first location.

Anyways. Face 7. Body 8. 5 Massage 9 (hot rocks) and Happiness 8.

Lucy was working and Emma or Emily was off. Lucy or Liu as I was told her name is claims to be 28 which is possible although I would have guessed 35. Full Hour. Good Service. My first experience with Rocks. Let's just say I got my "rocks off".

PM me for more info. This place is above Milford in quality and below Ms. Lulu at FBW. But a viable option.

Great to be back in Boston after suffering with complete BS in OHIO.

Yello Tail
11-20-14, 08:25
LE loves busting these businesses down because they are small. If they actually encounter a bigger, money making, spot, they would piss off the bigger king pins which they will cause a counter attack personally on those who cause them to lose money. Just saying.

LE should do some real work and quit harassing the minorities over stupid little shit.Big boys have been busted in the past. 'http://www.universalhub.com/2011/indictments-aimed-denting-chinese-mob-boston'.

DontFailMeNow
11-20-14, 09:25
Spoke to a lady at the front desk of the downtown police and she told me that Boston Police raided two places one on 11 Endinboro and the other at 40 Harrison. Told her I was doing a neighborhood report for the Beacon Hill newspaper. Never asked for credentials.Too bad about 11 Edinboro. They had a girl there, Coco. Probably 40, but petite, less than 110 lbs. Small bolt ons, decent body. She was nice and definitely aimed to please. I've been by there as late as 1 am and she's available, which was nice for that late night option. Convenient location too, and inconspicuous. They had a shower there too which is a necessity for me. I wonder where she'll pop up next. I've got her cell. Hmmm.

Spaz2580
11-22-14, 13:41
What kind of BS did you encounter in Ohio. So we have it better here in Mass.

On the advice of a fellow monger I visited the newest place in this area. How funny that an AMP used to be next door to this place and closed after a couple months. Me thinks this is the same owner in disguise. His 3rd effort in the neighborhood as I was a frequent visitor of his first location.

Lucy was working and Emma or Emily was off. Lucy or Liu as I was told her name is claims to be 28 which is possible although I would have guessed 35. Full Hour. Good Service. My first experience with Rocks. Let's just say I got my "rocks off".

PM me for more info. This place is above Milford in quality and below Ms. Lulu at FBW. But a viable option.

CamperVan10
11-22-14, 15:07
Would like to hear more about Milford as I know 0 in that area. Or, Main St Franklin. HE?

Regarding FBW: Lulu is gone, may or may not return in spring. Tbd. Linda, who I thought was better looking but never tried has also gone back to NY. Not sure if better talent will replace them but we have to hope!

Bozscaggs
11-22-14, 20:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AmpExplorer
11-23-14, 09:25
Would like to hear more about Milford as I know 0 in that area. Or, Main St Franklin. HE?

Regarding FBW: Lulu is gone, may or may not return in spring. Tbd. Linda, who I thought was better looking but never tried has also gone back to NY. Not sure if better talent will replace them but we have to hope!Never been to Franklin area for AMP.

Only recent ad I saw was ladyboy. The "other" board / forum may get you info on there.

Providence / Pawtucket still appears to be better option from that locale.

Assman3
11-23-14, 09:49
I had a minuet so I dropped in on Friday night because of the convenience. It was empty and when I walked in and there was a horrible stench. I should have left right then but I pushed forward. The lady I was meet by was older not too attractive. I went for a half hour and the masage was real rough. No tease at all. On the flip she went to drape me and I stopped her. She then just went and massaged my scalp for the remaining time. She then said OK all done and walked out. I left a $5 tip. On my way out the other woman working, who I'd had a sesion with (A real enjoyable one too) was there to say good bye. This was a unique experience because I can only remember one other time in my hobbying that I have not received the happy services I've gone in for. Not sure what's going on at Oval. Its been pretty reliable.

Am.

Yellowfever023
11-23-14, 14:53
Called Jenny this morning and she told me to drop by her AAMP (not her AMP at 1147) to see her new girl. I got it in my head that I would walk if she was not up to par. The new girl met me at the door wearing a small wrap that only went as far as her waste leaving her ass exposed which was tucked into some nice lacy booty shorts. She was very attractive and if she is over 35 I would be surprised (I am well versed in the asian age formula). She disrobed as I did and we went right at it with no pretense of a massage. This girl was into it and had as much fun as I did but I must warn you she knows very little english. We did all the basics and I was out in about 50 minutes. Jenny has some gems once in a while and this is one of her best. Jenny's AAMP has a flat fee of 170 no fuss no muss. The girls name was momo or mimi, there were 2 m's in there somewhere.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-new-in-town-busty-asian-doll-sexxy-100-real/28094275

Appollo101
11-23-14, 17:16
Called Jenny this morning and she told me to drop by her AAMP (not her AMP at 1147) to see her new girl. I got it in my head that I would walk if she was not up to par. The new girl met me at the door wearing a small wrap that only went as far as her waste leaving her ass exposed which was tucked into some nice lacy booty shorts. She was very attractive and if she is over 35 I would be surprised (I am well versed in the asian age formula). She disrobed as I did and we went right at it with no pretense of a massage. This girl was into it and had as much fun as I did but I must warn you she knows very little english. We did all the basics and I was out in about 50 minutes. Jenny has some gems once in a while and this is one of her best. Jenny's AAMP has a flat fee of 170 no fuss no muss. The girls name was momo or mimi, there were 2 m's in there somewhere.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-new-in-town-busty-asian-doll-sexxy-100-real/28094275What was the over all cost?

Appollo101
11-23-14, 22:08

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-new-in-town-busty-asian-doll-sexxy-100-real/28094275I went there after see this review. The massage was terrible compared to FS place in RI. I'm not sure how many girls work ther but the one I got looked young, she could be anywhere from 24 to 35. She has a pretty face, be cups shaved butt and pretty thin. I guess for $170 FS in MA is ok but I rather go to RI if I have time.

If you are local and want something quick go ahead and do it. If you want better and more quality service go down to RI.

MA FS rating for the place:

Poor 1-10 Best.

Girl: 7 and would have given her a 8 if she had C cups instead of B.

Massage: 5.

FS: 6.

Oeddeo
11-24-14, 00:27
Heard it had something to do with human Traffic. Not 100% sure and yes someone was busted.Just saw the news report on channel 5. According to them they're behind the whole thing.

TheHotAzn
11-24-14, 05:05
I had a minuet so I dropped in on Friday night because of the convenience. It was empty and when I walked in and there was a horrible stench. I should have left right then but I pushed forward. The lady I was meet by was older not too attractive. I went for a half hour and the masage was real rough. No tease at all. On the flip she went to drape me and I stopped her. She then just went and massaged my scalp for the remaining time. She then said OK all done and walked out. I left a $5 tip. On my way out the other woman working, who I'd had a sesion with (A real enjoyable one too) was there to say good bye. This was a unique experience because I can only remember one other time in my hobbying that I have not received the happy services I've gone in for. Not sure what's going on at Oval. Its been pretty reliable.

Am.Did you have a name of the provider? Lucy was an enjoyable provider.

BigJim959
11-24-14, 11:11
6 months later, still running ads and staying utr or else legit. Anyone care to comment? Pm's welcome. Stay safe.

Green Spa has opened in Bedford behind McDonalds where one was previously. We will see how long this one last in Bedford.

PIB629
11-24-14, 11:29
How's the recent scene in Lexington?

Haven't been back to marrett since the trio of Alice, Angela and seline were there. Based on recent reports it looks like there is an all new crop and they are not as easy on the eyes. Any comments?

What about school at? I went once a long time ago and it was an old lady. Has there been any upgrades here? Thanks.

punteruk
11-24-14, 13:02
Just saw the news report on channel 5. According to them they're behind the whole thing.For the curious:

http://www.wcvb.com/news/5-investigates-undercover-finds-prostitution-human-trafficking/29888320

Congratulations News Center 5. Giving a handie to a lonely dude at the end of a massage is a "prostitution scandal" with " possibilities of human trafficking". Pulled the trafficking part out of your ass, didn't you? Ugh. Funny how they mention they're not going after the girls. Bull.

Dh1610
11-24-14, 13:03
Basically legit as most would define the term on this forum. You might get a little something but don't go with that being your priority.

6 months later, still running ads and staying utr or else legit. Anyone care to comment? Pm's welcome. Stay safe.

Dh1610
11-24-14, 13:05
School St hasn't changed. Go try Marrett Rd. Looks might be deceiving!

How's the recent scene in Lexington?

Haven't been back to marrett since the trio of Alice, Angela and seline were there. Based on recent reports it looks like there is an all new crop and they are not as easy on the eyes. Any comments?

What about school at? I went once a long time ago and it was an old lady. Has there been any upgrades here? Thanks.

Hotboyzz
11-24-14, 13:05
Are we sure 11 Edinboro was part of this? Only Diva and Lotus mentioned.

For the curious:

http://www.wcvb.com/news/5-investigates-undercover-finds-prostitution-human-trafficking/29888320

Congratulations News Center 5. Giving a handie to a lonely dude at the end of a massage is a "prostitution scandal" with " possibilities of human trafficking". Pulled the trafficking part out of your ass, didn't you? Ugh. Funny how they mention they're not going after the girls. Bull.

ClamShack
11-24-14, 14:27

Am.I went on Friday as well. First time there. Drew an older provider who had a few extra lbs. Around the middle and paid for the hour. Massage was ok. I'd give it a 6. Got a few brush-bys on the boys but it felt really clumsy. I don't know how else to describe it. On the flip, the negotiations started. (I hate that) So, she holds up 8 fingers for the tip. WTF? I say no way and offer 4. I get the pouty face, but she relents and proceeds. Lackluster at best, and I go for the UTC up top. She asks for more money, but must have realized that I wasn't budging on the tip. So, I leave happy, get UTC up top, and leave 4 for a tip. Total damage was $. I'll have to say that I probably won't return. Can anyone PM me with a good South Shore provider other than Angel? I'm having a hell of a time finding anything worth repeating.

Massage 6.

Looks 4.

HE 4.

Location was good though. I like the easy non-conspicuous parking. However, no doors on the rooms. Just curtains.

Bozscaggs
11-24-14, 14:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Spanker100
11-24-14, 15:12
How is 40 Harrison still advertising and operating when they got busted two days ago?They get better pricing from Craigslist when they buy ad space for a 7-day period.

Amp Slave
11-24-14, 15:40
Are we sure 11 Edinboro was part of this? Only Diva and Lotus mentioned.The commentator mentions these two places and a place "around the corner" 11 Endinboro.

Yello Tail
11-24-14, 20:01
Are we sure 11 Edinboro was part of this? Only Diva and Lotus mentioned.Weeks later, two women were taken into custody and evidence was hauled out of Chinatown massage parlors "during a Boston Police raid targeting alleged houses of prostitution and human trafficking. Two of the businesses raided were part of our investigation at 40 Harrison Ave".

I would read it as "During a raid targeting an unspecified number of businesses (alleged houses of prostitution), two of those businesses raided were part of Channel 5's own under cover investigation.

Werm2011
11-24-14, 20:17
Are we sure 11 Edinboro was part of this? Only Diva and Lotus mentioned."and another business around the corner" as quoted in the video.

BostonGuy1961
11-24-14, 20:39
I've been out of the loop (and the hobby) for a bit. Have been to both Royal Thai and Jolin's in the past in Wmouth with mixed results (heavy upsell at both places). Wondering about this place.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4773113486.html

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

BG.

Amp Slave
11-24-14, 21:44
Just saw the news report on channel 5. According to them they're behind the whole thing.Channel 5 may want to believe that. They and the media are nothing but moochers who are bent of destroying our lives. I will never talk to them about anything. People who talk to the media are asking for trouble. In several incidents people would say anything just to be on TV and later when they are called into court for what they said on TV, they get screwed.

Werm2011
11-25-14, 01:47
Channel 5 may want to believe that. They and the media are nothing but moochers who are bent of destroying our lives. I will never talk to them about anything. People who talk to the media are asking for trouble. In several incidents people would say anything just to be on TV and later when they are called into court for what they said on TV, they get screwed.Was watching one of those MSNBC documentary shows on the supposed sex trade. One alleged millionaire got bagged for picking up a street walker which was a cop. The reporters were relentless. The camera had to be in his face for hours. They were at the bust, his interrogation by the police, and his release. He kept asking for the camera not to be in his face, but they didn't care. The arresting officer actually told the guy that he shouldn't be speaking to the media since everything he says will be used against him. He was sent away by police with a promise to appear in court. They then did a quick expose on his real estate business. Then not only were these hounds there when he went to court, but they still followed him around when he showed up at his court mandated sex education class. Somehow they were also allowed inside the class! Bastards! All that for a street trick. I suppose some would say that serves him right for being a cheap bastard.

Pretty sure the show is on all month on Sunday nights for those interested. Most likely on the net somewhere as well. Quite interesting viewing.

SpermSac
11-25-14, 09:59
I've been out of the loop (and the hobby) for a bit. Have been to both Royal Thai and Jolin's in the past in Wmouth with mixed results (heavy upsell at both places). Wondering about this place.

BG.Located in a business building and whoever is promoting it is using a picture used over and over for certain other locations.

Similar setup as Columbian St with no HE and upsells to 4 handed which she spends more time on the phone than anything else and then expects tips.

I would suggest spening your $ elsewhere.

Yellowfever023
11-25-14, 11:52

BG.Would not be surprised if this place close soon as this building is not only the where my dentists office is but it also is the building where the weymouth teachers assoc. Office is along with a bunch of other legit businesses are located.

BostonGuy1961
11-25-14, 12:48
Would not be surprised if this place close soon as this building is not only the where my dentists office is but it also is the building where the weymouth teachers assoc. Office is along with a bunch of other legit businesses are located.Yikes. Guess I'll pass. Thanks to both of you.

RearAdmiralJoe
11-26-14, 00:25
Was watching one of those MSNBC documentary shows on the supposed sex trade. One alleged millionaire got bagged for picking up a street walker which was a cop. The reporters were relentless. The camera had to be in his face for hours. They were at the bust, his interrogation by the police, and his release. He kept asking for the camera not to be in his face, but they didn't care. The arresting officer actually told the guy that he shouldn't be speaking to the media since everything he says will be used against him. He was sent away by police with a promise to appear in court. They then did a quick expose on his real estate business. Then not only were these hounds there when he went to court, but they still followed him around when he showed up at his court mandated sex education class. Somehow they were also allowed inside the class! Bastards! All that for a street trick. I suppose some would say that serves him right for being a cheap bastard.

Pretty sure the show is on all month on Sunday nights for those interested. Most likely on the net somewhere as well. Quite interesting viewing.No longer live in the area, but came in w / o hearing the problems. Got no answer from any Harrison 40 number today. But a girl was walking out as I was there. Kept door open, went in. Physical damage to be door. Rung door bells no one answered. Left.

Nothing going on at Tremont. Knee helped with the back issues, explained what Happened at Harrison. Awesome massage. Go.

Rito1
11-27-14, 00:08
Also known as 208. My 2nd time there since the management change. I think I got the mama who started the massage and did a very good job by the way. She had little tight jean shorts and a tee shirt that looked like she had some "D" cups under it. About 20 minutes in I heard another guy leave and then they did the switch on me. The 2nd girl was younger and better looking but her massage sucked. On the flip offered hr for. 6 & BJ for. 8. I went for the hr but I wanted all access to the tits. She wanted another twenty. I told her never mind and sat up and she agreed but said next time (won't be) twenty more. She also made me pay her the tip before she would start. She did the hr which was not done real well but the second I came she stopped jerking. I was not to happy about that. Also when I was changing she used the same sheets for the next guy.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-_asian-hot-_-super-bodywork-all-new-hot-girls/28102548

* SUPER BODYWORK * Dial ☏9743;9743; 617-797-2955 ☏9743;9743;.

Location: 1147 Hancock st. (2 minutes away from Quincy Center Train Station).

Free parking lot on the back.

Business hour: open 7 days a week.

Mon. - Sat. 9 am - 9 pm.

Sun. 9 am - 7 pm.

*We offer professional bodywork with lightly and relax music in clean, quiet, and private rooms to help you recycle blood.

And remove tress and pain.come with us. You will be satisfy with our excellent skill.

WALK-IN'S WELCOME.

Poster's age: 28.

Smoke Screen
11-27-14, 07:47
Also known as 208. My 2nd time there since the management change. I think I got the mama who started the massage and did a very good job by the way. She had little tight jean shorts and a tee shirt that looked like she had some "D" cups under it. About 20 minutes in I heard another guy leave and then they did the switch on me. The 2nd girl was younger and better looking but her massage sucked. On the flip offered hr for. 6 & BJ for. 8. I went for the hr but I wanted all access to the tits. She wanted another twenty. I told her never mind and sat up and she agreed but said next time (won't be) twenty more. She also made me pay her the tip before she would start. She did the hr which was not done real well but the second I came she stopped jerking. I was not to happy about that. Also when I was changing she used the same sheets for the next guy.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-_asian-hot-_-super-bodywork-all-new-hot-girls/28102548

* SUPER BODYWORK * Dial ☏9743;9743; 617-797-2955 ☏9743;9743;.

Location: 1147 Hancock st. (2 minutes away from Quincy Center Train Station).

Free parking lot on the back.

Business hour: open 7 days a week.

Mon. - Sat. 9 am - 9 pm.

Sun. 9 am - 7 pm.

*We offer professional bodywork with lightly and relax music in clean, quiet, and private rooms to help you recycle blood.

And remove tress and pain.come with us. You will be satisfy with our excellent skill.

WALK-IN'S WELCOME.

Location: Boston, Quincy.It's been my experience that when they accept your lower counter offer and want the tip first, you're in for a lack luster service. I either pay the asked for price (providing I like the woman) or I'll walk and go elsewhere.

Choir Boy
11-27-14, 08:58
Weeks later, two women were taken into custody and evidence was hauled out of Chinatown massage parlors "during a Boston Police raid targeting alleged houses of prostitution and human trafficking. Does anyone else wonder why we can't get slaves to give us a full hour?

Teejay
11-27-14, 09:06
What was the over all cost?This was a great report and there shouldn't be many questions!

Member #5431
11-27-14, 11:45
This was a great report and there shouldn't be many questions!This girl is hot I will grant her that, but she needs to learn the haggle is costing her money in the long run. Would she rather get 60 every visit or 80 once? Some of these girls are so short sited. Eventually she will have pissed off every monger and will spend her days watching an empty room while we happily pay another provider for the same service. Just stupid. Haven't been back to that place since shortly after it changed hands.

HappyDave
11-27-14, 12:10
Anyone getting argumentive PM's from Bozscaggs stating he is turning information over to CT investigative reporters.

Yellowfever023
11-28-14, 06:00
This girl is hot I will grant her that, but she needs to learn the haggle is costing her money in the long run. Would she rather get 60 every visit or 80 once? Some of these girls are so short sited. Eventually she will have pissed off every monger and will spend her days watching an empty room while we happily pay another provider for the same service. Just stupid. Haven't been back to that place since shortly after it changed hands.I agree that they do try to upsell but that is only if you see the girls at her storefront location, if you go see the girl at Jenny's AAMP instead there is no upsell and it is a flat fee of 170.

PinayLuver
11-28-14, 13:51
I agree that they do try to upsell but that is only if you see the girls at her storefront location, if you go see the girl at Jenny's AAMP instead there is no upsell and it is a flat fee of 170.I have seen Jenny at 1147 a couple of times. The last time I called it was close to 9 pm and wanted a next day appt. She asked me if I wanted to come to her place later that night, I was working so I couldn't but I'm thinking she hardly knows me and is inviting me to her place? I've seen that number advertised and had no idea it was her set up. I would like to go but I would rather see a different girl. When you went was Jenny herself available for services?

SpermSac
11-28-14, 15:01
Anyone getting argumentive PM's from Bozscaggs stating he is turning information over to CT investigative reporters.Post his PM's. We can all use a good laugh.

HappyDave
11-28-14, 16:13
Post his PM's. We can all use a good laugh.He simply asked me (out of the blue) if I new about the report on TV, I replied I do not frequent CT which is true only been twice. Came back about a week later and said I was full of shit and that he was sending my last three years of posts to the news reporter. Funny thing is my older posts have better info since I had more time and money back then. That's about it.

Yellowfever023
11-28-14, 23:45
I have seen Jenny at 1147 a couple of times. The last time I called it was close to 9 pm and wanted a next day appt. She asked me if I wanted to come to her place later that night, I was working so I couldn't but I'm thinking she hardly knows me and is inviting me to her place? I've seen that number advertised and had no idea it was her set up. I would like to go but I would rather see a different girl. When you went was Jenny herself available for services?When Jenny started out 4 or 5 years ago it was just her and it was out of her apartment, she only acquired the store front AMP a about a year ago. From what I can tell it is 4 girls including Jenny and she is usually at the store front location and then has 2 girls at her AAMP. Jenny is pretty accomodating just ask her if you can stop by and meet the girls and if you don't like what you see just move on to plan be. To answer your question , yes Jenny is available as far as I know, I have been with her several times.

Smoke Screen
11-29-14, 07:22
He simply asked me (out of the blue) if I new about the report on TV, I replied I do not frequent CT which is true only been twice. Came back about a week later and said I was full of shit and that he was sending my last three years of posts to the news reporter. Funny thing is my older posts have better info since I had more time and money back then. That's about it.See my reply in Massholes.

Amp Slave
11-29-14, 12:42
When Jenny started out 4 or 5 years ago it was just her and it was out of her apartment, she only acquired the store front AMP a about a year ago. From what I can tell it is 4 girls including Jenny and she is usually at the store front location and then has 2 girls at her AAMP. Jenny is pretty accomodating just ask her if you can stop by and meet the girls and if you don't like what you see just move on to plan be. To answer your question , yes Jenny is available as far as I know, I have been with her several times.Jenny use to have the AAMP near the Blue man Group building. Been with her many times but after a while she got boring and needed something new. I once went to 40 H and walked in and saw her in the hallway and she was smiling but when to another door where a younger and prettier girl was. Haven't seen her since then.

Bigben99
11-29-14, 14:21
Hopedale is better than Milford or Main ST Franklin (no happiness ever found there). Hot rocks treatment. Ask for Liu or Lucy as she is the younger. Nothing spectacular. Decent massage and HE. Roaming as well /. PM me for more.

Regarding FBW: Lulu is gone, may or may not return in spring. Tbd. Linda, who I thought was better looking but never tried has also gone back to NY. Not sure if better talent will replace them but we have to hope!

Bigben99
11-29-14, 14:25
Happiness is found in only 1 in 4 AMPs the rest is DIY. Fat asian 50 year olds. Think Milford. And resistance to roaming. BP is the way most people go and there the quality is good. I am not into taking any risks (sting, robbery, TS) so I have not gone that route. Yet. MA is superior.

What kind of BS did you encounter in Ohio. So we have it better here in Mass.

PIB629
11-30-14, 13:09
Visited here recently. There were two therapists, one was with a monger when I walked in. Can't remember my providers name but fairly good looking, good body, and seemed mid 30's. She started off with soft touch and I asked for medium massage first. Massage was decent. ST second time around was decent, ending was nice with utc top access. Half hour 50 and 40. Will repeat if I'm in the area again.

Dpw154
11-30-14, 16:11
Is it worth the visit? I normally visit 40 Harrison but with the recent news / raid I may stay away for a while. I'm in somerville if anyone knows of any places better north of the city. Also if anyone can recommend a place for FS that would be greatly appreciated.

Choir Boy
11-30-14, 19:05
Visited here recently. There were two therapists, one was with a monger when I walked in. Can't remember my providers name but fairly good looking, good body, and seemed mid 30's. She started off with soft touch and I asked for medium massage first. Massage was decent. ST second time around was decent, ending was nice with utc top access. Half hour 50 and 40. Will repeat if I'm in the area again.I was at FBW a couple of years ago; I'll have to give them another try. How were the girls dressed while you were there?

DontFailMeNow
12-01-14, 08:22
Is it worth the visit? I normally visit 40 Harrison but with the recent news / raid I may stay away for a while. I'm in somerville if anyone knows of any places better north of the city. Also if anyone can recommend a place for FS that would be greatly appreciated.Who at 72 are you curious about?

Dpw154
12-01-14, 16:39
Who at 72 are you curious about?I didn't know there was more than 1. The ad I saw was for 203 I'm guessing it's set up like 40 Harrison with multiple businesses on each floor.

Lk Msg
12-01-14, 17:25
Quick reviews on couple of places I went to recently:

Lucky Feet: Called ahead to see if free. She said they were and to come over. Once I got there, I rang the bell and a woman came to the door. She said there wasn't availability and she's very very sorry. I got the feeling I got profiled. I tried these guys a long time ago. Wasn't impress then. The place was dark and damp. But I did see positive review and the place is convenient, so I thought I'd give it another shot. Will not return.

Tulip BW: Again, called ahead to see if free. She said they were and to come over. The girl was attractive for what we usually see at AMPs around Boston. Paid for my hour and the massage started great! Then came the negotiations. I told her asking price. 6 wasn't going to work for me. So she got back at me by short-changing me on time. I was essentially pushed out in about 20 minutes. There was a lot of come again, more time next time, etc. Will not return.

CyJim666
12-02-14, 00:26
I saw Angel about a week ago. The visit was better than I expected. Just wish that the message was a bit harder.

She mentioned that she has another girl working for her Monday to Friday. Anyone have any intel on her?

Please feel free to PM me with info.

Thanks and be safe!

DannyTheMan
12-02-14, 00:40
Was there for lunch today (in ct generally, not 40). All the usual neon signs off and gone.

I've gone there but it was dirty really. The hot towel washed where?

Joe Fish
12-02-14, 16:14
I saw an ad on BackPage this morning for massage. Title promised 'new beautiful therapists, Gentle, etc. ' I think we all have seen that before. Knowing it was not L & G also in Hanover, I drove down to check it out as it's very close to where I reside. I was expecting another place that promises pretty girls but never has them. I walk in the office and much to my very pleasant surprise, out comes a quite attractive late 20 or early 30's girl. Pretty face, and friendly. Best of all, she understands and speaks English quite well This definitely has potential. I have an appointment set-up for Thursday. For those of you familiar with Hanover, it's right next door to the CVS on the same side on Rockland Street.

Mere Bystander
12-02-14, 23:28
I saw an ad on BackPage this morning for massage. Title promised 'new beautiful therapists, Gentle, etc. ' I think we all have seen that before. Knowing it was not L & G also in Hanover, I drove down to check it out as it's very close to where I reside. I was expecting another place that promises pretty girls but never has them. I walk in the office and much to my very pleasant surprise, out comes a quite attractive late 20 or early 30's girl. Pretty face, and friendly. Best of all, she understands and speaks English quite well This definitely has potential. I have an appointment set-up for Thursday. For those of you familiar with Hanover, it's right next door to the CVS on the same side on Rockland Street.This place is run by a 30 ish friendly girl. She has good massage skills and provides an acceptable overall service. When convenience counts, this may be a good option. You can do far worse.

Mere Bystander
12-02-14, 23:32
If anyone knows where Shi Chi of the recently dismantled 11 Edinboro is practicing, I would appreciate a reply or a PM. Thanks!

Thor369
12-03-14, 07:59
Has any one heard or know where Co Co from Elysium in Plymouth works now? She told me back in May she was going to be working in Quincy but I haven't heard from here since.

Catnibbler
12-03-14, 15:49
Drove by new place in Medford on central. Mia body works I belive. Has anyone been there. Called made app. And this real thin girl was there. I walked. Do not like real thin girls like to have some meat on them bones. Any one been there?

Hotboyzz
12-03-14, 17:06
I'd like to know also. Shoot me a PM please.

If anyone knows where Shi Chi of the recently dismantled 11 Edinboro is practicing, I would appreciate a reply or a PM. Thanks!.

Smoke Screen
12-03-14, 17:24
Drove by new place in Medford on central. Mia body works I belive. Has anyone been there. Called made app. And this real thin girl was there. I walked. Do not like real thin girls like to have some meat on them bones. Any one been there?Thin aside, how else did she look? Age, face etc? Thin is my thing, don't like fat.

Aimstraight
12-03-14, 17:31
I would like to know too. PM is fine. Thanks.

I'd like to know also. Shoot me a PM please.

BizkitLife
12-03-14, 17:56
Quick reviews on couple of places I went to recently:

Lucky Feet: Called ahead to see if free. She said they were and to come over. Once I got there, I rang the bell and a woman came to the door. She said there wasn't availability and she's very very sorry. I got the feeling I got profiled. I tried these guys a long time ago. Wasn't impress then. The place was dark and damp. But I did see positive review and the place is convenient, so I thought I'd give it another shot. Will not return.

Tulip BW: Again, called ahead to see if free. She said they were and to come over. The girl was attractive for what we usually see at AMPs around Boston. Paid for my hour and the massage started great! Then came the negotiations. I told her asking price. 6 wasn't going to work for me. So she got back at me by short-changing me on time. I was essentially pushed out in about 20 minutes. There was a lot of come again, more time next time, etc. Will not return.Sorry to hear about your bad experience at lucky feet, I had pretty good experience for the twice I have been there. Guess what they say about YMMV might be correct. I was just curious about the bell, do they have it cause I remember the lift directly opening to the massage parlor.

Member #5013
12-04-14, 00:03
Ran some recon on this new place in Danvers the other night. The place sticks out like a sore thumb right in the center of town on maple street. Advertises and hot stones, reflexology and foot massage. Walked in to check out layout and talent. Greeted by a thirtyish decent looking lady. She wore baggy sweats and tshirt. Nothing that made me want to spend $70 on an unsure thing. A lot of security cameras. You can see a computer behind desk with four way split screen. Looked clean. Only curtains for doors.

I can't see it lasting long if it's a jack shack. If anyone has Intel please share. Pm is fine.

Also, anyone been to Gemni Thai spa in Revere located next to Holistic?

Thanks.

BB.

Catnibbler
12-04-14, 10:44
Thin aside, how else did she look? Age, face etc? Thin is my thing, don't like fat.She the.

Just wasn't my cup of tea. I guesse she was cute. She had black rim glasses on if that helps any. Let us know if you venture there. Good luck!

Member #4772
12-04-14, 12:33
We'll take care of you as the KING. Your'll enjoy and relaxing.

💋128139;2947;10084;2947; ஃ10084;2947;2947;10084;128139; Take off All stresses away.

Enjoy a relaxing bodywork in a private room.

Relieve tension and pain, your stress will melt away.

--o: o★9733;9733;o. : o. -.

Get a Smooth FULL BODY BODYWORK today!

Google Directions.

Call:508-808-4918.

So that makes 6 AMPs in Framingham close to each other.

There are 3 on Union Ave. Been to all Nothing special.

2 on Concord Street been to the one on 82 nothing special.

Then we have Pink 2 miles down the road or of coure FBW on the other side.

873 just opened a week or so ago. Anyone been there?

Member #4868
12-04-14, 13:14
Two providers are FiFi and Tena both from Flushing. Very friendly lame massages nothing past roaming and HJ available. Will not repeat.

128139;2947;10084;2947; ஃ10084;2947;2947;10084;128139; Take off All stresses away.

Enjoy a relaxing bodywork in a private room.

Relieve tension and pain, your stress will melt away.

--o: o★9733;9733;o. : o. -.

Get a Smooth FULL BODY BODYWORK today!

Google Directions.

Call:508-808-4918.

873 just opened a week or so ago. Anyone been there?.

Yello Tail
12-04-14, 18:38
Also, anyone been to Genni Thai spa in Revere located next to Holistic?
BB.I tried it not long after it opened. Place was freezing cold and I don't recall leaving happy. Never returned.

Big Head
12-04-14, 20:30
I saw Angel about a week ago. The visit was better than I expected. Just wish that the message was a bit harder.

She mentioned that she has another girl working for her Monday to Friday. Anyone have any intel on her?

Please feel free to PM me with info.

Thanks and be safe!Went to see Angel recently. Her new partner is older and not attractive at all. My appt was with Angel and I cannot comment on the partner's skill level, but based on her looks I would not partake.

-BH.

CyJim666
12-05-14, 01:11
Went to see Angel recently. Her new partner is older and not attractive at all. My appt was with Angel and I cannot comment on the partner's skill level, but based on her looks I would not partake.

-BH.Thanks, for the intel, too bad.

JohnReid
12-05-14, 03:23

873 just opened a week or so ago. Anyone been there?Haven't tried 873 yet. Went to the establishment but it looked 'to professional' I. E. 'nothing available'. Didn't go in.

Tried the one at 118 U. It wasn't that good. Thought I'd give it a second try before I blasted it; went by 4 days later and it was already closed! Totally moved and listed for lease on MLS.

62 C seemed to show some promise. Went once on advice of a board member, but it's literally a stones through across the street from the FPD HQ and I just don't feel comfortable with that.

There is a new place (again) at 158 U, the old Angel's Spa that I will repeat at. Went Turkey Eve. It had been a long day for me, I'd stopped in while working late. Had to call in for reinforcements and try 4 hands, but they got the job done. A "see" for abilities, but an "A" for effort. Again, I take fault in that, I was overtired.

Play Safe, Stay Safe.

Puckhead72
12-05-14, 10:37
Thanks, for the intel, too bad.I concure. I got a good look at her and it wasnt good. Angel should be able to find some young cutie to help her out and won't take away her regular business but bring in some new customers. The new one will drive people away.

Seanrinva
12-06-14, 09:00
There is a new place (again) at 158 U, the old Angel's Spa that I will repeat at. Went Turkey Eve. It had been a long day for me, I'd stopped in while working late. Had to call in for reinforcements and try 4 hands, but they got the job done. A "see" for abilities, but an "A" for effort. Again, I take fault in that, I was overtired.

Play Safe, Stay Safe.I'm from out of town, so I don't know what 158 you means. Could you elaborate?

Member #4785
12-06-14, 09:42
My vote is you need a massage in Franklin Main St, Excellent but no extras.

Amy, non Asian, in Medford Excellent with HE.

I am loooking for other outstanding massage woman with or without extras. Info is appreciated.

Thanks CM.

Seanrinva
12-06-14, 09:55
Looking through the reports, with 40 Harrison and 11 Edinboro shut down. It looks like Angel in Quincy is the best to go to. But I can't figure out which Quincy ad is hers. Can someone point me to it?

Thanks!

Spaz2580
12-06-14, 10:11
How much did you tip for 4 H finish?

Haven't tried 873 yet. Went to the establishment but it looked 'to professional' I. E. 'nothing available'. Didn't go in.

Tried the one at 118 U. It wasn't that good. Thought I'd give it a second try before I blasted it; went by 4 days later and it was already closed! Totally moved and listed for lease on MLS.

62 C seemed to show some promise. Went once on advice of a board member, but it's literally a stones through across the street from the FPD HQ and I just don't feel comfortable with that.

Play Safe, Stay Safe.

Thor369
12-06-14, 10:28
http://www.capecodtimes.com/article/20141206/NEWS/141209654

Bozscaggs
12-06-14, 11:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Rito1
12-07-14, 11:26
Looking through the reports, with 40 Harrison and 11 Edinboro shut down. It looks like Angel in Quincy is the best to go to. But I can't figure out which Quincy ad is hers. Can someone point me to it?

Thanks!Here you go.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4786815456.html

Licensed and Experienced Massage Therapist, $60 per hour.

Work Hour: 10 AM -- 7:30 PM - 7 days a week. Last appointment 7:30.

Walk 2 min to Wollaston " T ", 2 hours FREE PARKING. Near CVS.

Nice, clean, private rooms.

Please call Angel at 857-615-6892, by appointment, Thanks!

Smoke Screen
12-07-14, 15:50
Will you never learn? When you have something to say of a derogatory nature, say it in the Massholes thread.

Aachener1969
12-07-14, 17:11
Hi Guys,

I am visting the Natick, MA area, coming from germany. Where can I get a unforgettable massage? .

Thanks for your support.

WelchFun
12-07-14, 18:33
This one is near my office and I have noticed they seem busy so I thought I would give it a try. Room is at the back of the shop and I was led there by the owner and told to undress. Although a bit crowded it was clean and the massage table was comfortable. It seems like you can spend almost unlimited sums with various additional treatments but I stuck to standard sweedish. She likes to talk and went on and on about other health treatments and then she did this little gymnastics things ending with a split standing up and I am like WTF, this is either really good or she is crazy. Well pretty good massage carries on with fearless inner thigh rub and on the flip lower abdominal and it was very apparent through the draping I approved then suddenly time up. I don't know what the story is here but it seems like it could be very expensive to keep hoping. Still they are busy all the time so not sure what the story is.

WelchFun
12-07-14, 18:36

I am loooking for other outstanding massage woman with or without extras. Info is appreciated.

Thanks CM.Uneed a massage is good but bring the ear muffs and beware of the over oil, zero extra.

WelchFun
12-07-14, 18:40

Thanks CM.Very very nice woman with very good skills and very clean place. I'm referring to the owner.

Excellent foot massage lounge chairs you will drift off to sleep they are so comfortable.

This is the place on main street in Waltham.

HappyDave
12-07-14, 20:22
Will you never learn? When you have something to say of a derogatory nature, say it in the Massholes thread.I put him / she / it on my ignore list. Just don't give the creep the light of day.

Hags Joe
12-08-14, 02:56
Hi Guys,

I am visting the Natick, MA area, coming from germany. Where can I get a unforgettable massage? .

Thanks for your support.Save the $ for home. If you've been to, I assume, places in your homeland, you will be very disappointed.

PIB629
12-08-14, 12:06
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your support.I agree with hags joe. The places here don't compare with those in Deutschland. I went to a place in Munich that was an awesome sensual massage and HJ finish. Probably the only places even close when it comes an excellent non-FS experience are in providence. Natick or Framingham? No way.

MilfAmp
12-08-14, 12:54
Guys -.

I'm returning to the good ol USA this week after a lengthy stay in the M. E. and wanted to know how things are on Baldwin st. Haven't been there for awhile and haven't noticed any recent reviews.

Are they still open? Hows the service? My last visit was shortened because Sasha got called away.

PM's are welcomed.

Thanks.

Amp Slave
12-08-14, 21:28
I saw this on the Providence site and know many other venture there as I do and that they provide a much better service than around here.

http://wpri.com/2014/12/08/providence-aims-to-crack-down-on-illegal-massage-parlors/

Skippah
12-09-14, 11:33
It seems that the Felton street shop has closed, at least I can't get through on the phone. Any info on where Eve went? While she was limited in menu, I found her very pleasant to be with- more so than other Waltham masseuses. Any recommendations for a replacement in the area?

Jake888
12-09-14, 11:53
I saw this on the Providence site and know many other venture there as I do and that they provide a much better service than around here.

http://wpri.com/2014/12/08/providence-aims-to-crack-down-on-illegal-massage-parlors/I wonder why the focus all of a sudden?

NorthOfTown
12-09-14, 20:41
Been here twice now. Both times have been not so good. Lili seems to be the lead girl. Had a soft and a medium massage from her. Bothe were mediocre. She wears tight jeans with some sort of heavy tights as armor and is not very open up top. First time she was half way in and she switched for a. Customer with an appointment. Other girl finshed. She wss ok. Let her Cs. Out but nothing down south. Good technique. Didn't catch her name. Lili was there the second time. Little access and a very mechanical hand release. Boring rub. Boring tug.

Jack A Dogov
12-09-14, 21:55
It seems that the Felton street shop has closed, at least I can't get through on the phone. Any info on where Eve went? While she was limited in menu, I found her very pleasant to be with- more so than other Waltham masseuses. Any recommendations for a replacement in the area?I found this today on Backpage therapeutic. Same business name and just on the other side of the river from Felton so maybe it's her. http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-cherry-blossom-body-works-waltham-781-373-5425/28224769.

AmpExplorer
12-09-14, 22:52
Uneed a massage is good but bring the ear muffs and beware of the over oil, zero extra.Read recent posts of Franklin with good massage experiences in RTF land'.

Paid a visit to the Franklin AMP. Directions a little confusing but if you miss the place you loop around and find plenty of parking.

Small place. A "thicker built" asian lady was avail and I quickly find out it is a ladyboy. Told me not to worry, she" tells me.

Which I will translate to "no frank and beans".

The massage wasn't too bad but the upsell was too much. Too much oil, too much in terms of surprises.

Make sure you read the CL massage ads along w RTF.

Maybe the other lady is the one w the great massage skills?

CamperVan10
12-11-14, 16:36
I found this today on Backpage therapeutic. Same business name and just on the other side of the river from Felton so maybe it's her. http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-cherry-blossom-body-works-waltham-781-373-5425/28224769.It appears as though the location has changed from Felton to Crescent St. I have not been in, but have driven by. No idea who works there now, maybe same 'Eve' as before, and the name is the same. If anyone calls to inquire or pays a visit please report back or PM with any updated info. Why ad only on BP and not CL?

CamperVan10
12-11-14, 16:47
Tried the latest iteration of the girlls at FBW this week. I read on the worcester page that a young new spinner was highly rated. Not to disagree, and to each his own. Some like chocolate and some vanilla, but especially compared to the last 2 ladies I enjoyed there the newest one is a bit above average.
Yoyo:

Young is true.

Spinner is true too. Tiny little gal. Pleasant, nice, but no connection at all. Distant.

Face 7.

Body 6.

Massage 6. This alternated between really good at times to painful to useless. Strange mix, but I didn't give any direction as to yes for this or no for that either.

Happiness 7. Good, got the job done utc top and utc bottom.

6 + 4.

I expect I'll repeat next year, but no hurry.

Aimstraight
12-12-14, 00:31
Visited an old favorite of mine the other day and called Eden in CT to set up an appointment with Pink. But she is gone! The woman who answered the phone said I should try the new girl Sherry. So I figured why not.

So I got there and went upstairs. Paid the fee to the lady at the desk ans was introduced to sherry. She is not young and I am guessing in her 40's? She was wearing jeans, a black top and then a sweater over that top. I got undressed and on the table while she was there. She immediately covered me with a towel and started with a decent massage. She was thorough in her massage technique and it was a decent therapeutic massage. I gently touched her legs and she jumped away from the table. In fact, the few times I tried to gently touch her she jumped back! Definately a sign of things to come.

There was no tease and after she was done on my back she told me to flip. I tried to kick the blanket off of me when I flipped but she put it right back on. I told her it was too hot and tried to take it off again. But she put the blanket back on me and then shut off the space heater! She proceeded to work my thighs, abdomen, chest and head. Then I heard those dreaded words "all done". I knew I wasn't going to get what I wanted but her massage was okay.

I figure BPD's finest are turning up the heat in CT so everybody there must be on their guard with everything. Costs were 70 + 10 and I may go back just for her massage.

MilfAmp
12-13-14, 07:33
I have not seen a review of this place, so I called and took a. Hr appt with lee.

Taller than your average massuse, nice body and rack. She's close to 40 or so and says she is not the owner or mamasan.

Speaks decent english along with some lmt moves and gives you some light teasing before and after the flip.

After tge flip she worked on my legs with no towel on and with jr at full mast. Went through a few rounds of exchanges with her grabbing my hand for a do it yourself thing -- but I pulled away and said I could do that for free.

On comes tge oil and a nice two hander and then I pop. Quick cleanup and I was gone. She did emphasize that I come back and try an hour session. I said I would return. I did mention to her that I've frequented the lily in the past as well as red sun. She did not allow me to roam no matter if she was on the table massaging me or on the floor next to me. She did manage to keep herself close to me and touching me with her body. 40 + 40.

Upon exiting there was another woman there. Same age and decent looks. Wilder style hair than lee's straight black hair. I got the feeling that more is on the menu so I will repeat.

SMS 54
12-13-14, 19:34
I have not seen a review of this place, so I called and took a. Hr appt with lee.

Taller than your average massuse, nice body and rack. She's close to 40 or so and says she is not the owner or mamasan.

Speaks decent english along with some lmt moves and gives you some light teasing before and after the flip.

After tge flip she worked on my legs with no towel on and with jr at full mast. Went through a few rounds of exchanges with her grabbing my hand for a do it yourself thing -- but I pulled away and said I could do that for free.

On comes tge oil and a nice two hander and then I pop. Quick cleanup and I was gone. She did emphasize that I come back and try an hour session. I said I would return. I did mention to her that I've frequented the lily in the past as well as red sun. She did not allow me to roam no matter if she was on the table massaging me or on the floor next to me. She did manage to keep herself close to me and touching me with her body. 40 + 40.

Upon exiting there was another woman there. Same age and decent looks. Wilder style hair than lee's straight black hair. I got the feeling that more is on the menu so I will repeat.Would you be willing to reveal location, there are many Asian bodywork providers in the general area. PM is fine if discretion is a factor. Thank you!

Member #5013
12-13-14, 21:52

Upon exiting there was another woman there. Same age and decent looks. Wilder style hair than lee's straight black hair. I got the feeling that more is on the menu so I will repeat.Without name and location this post is pretty insignificant.

BB.

WelchFun
12-14-14, 06:30
I last saw Angel about a year ago and I noticed her decline. She's good for a change of pace but old with a limited menu.

BB.Very weird experience with Angel all of the components were there and I get how at one time it could have been great but it was so bad I shorted her (on time) and just left.

LittleRed1
12-14-14, 09:22
Without name and location this post is pretty insignificant.

BB.Guys, it's got to be the place on 209 Broadway. Given that Lilly and Red Sen are mentioned, it's in the Methuen area. If you search Craigslist for Asian Body Work you'll find the add.

With that said, I do agree that a little more on the location would be appreciated.

Ulie Facedown
12-14-14, 23:10
It appears as though the location has changed from Felton to Crescent St. I have not been in, but have driven by. No idea who works there now, maybe same 'Eve' as before, and the name is the same. If anyone calls to inquire or pays a visit please report back or PM with any updated info. Why ad only on BP and not CL?Grateful for the references and research starting point found here. Found $30 for thirty minutes and went with that. Found a pretty and very slim waisted Angela who didn't flinch and knew just why I was there. Ultimately arraigned myself on all fours for a deeply good time. She was good with the english, accommodating, and very attractive with straight long hair. Claims that Ci Ci is prettier than her.

Thanks to all contributors again-UF.

NewGuy45
12-15-14, 04:29
Went to Green Spa when it first opened. It was legit. Was not happy.

Ran some recon on this new place in Danvers the other night. The place sticks out like a sore thumb right in the center of town on maple street. Advertises and hot stones, reflexology and foot massage. Walked in to check out layout and talent. Greeted by a thirtyish decent looking lady. She wore baggy sweats and tshirt. Nothing that made me want to spend $70 on an unsure thing. A lot of security cameras. You can see a computer behind desk with four way split screen. Looked clean. Only curtains for doors.

I can't see it lasting long if it's a jack shack. If anyone has Intel please share. Pm is fine.

Also, anyone been to Gemni Thai spa in Revere located next to Holistic?

Thanks.

BB.

BizkitLife
12-15-14, 17:09
I usually noticed it during my commute but finally got time to visit this place and it didn't disappoint. The place was spacious and looked clean. I was greeted by Angela, she looked around late 30's, not sure due to makeup but looks were ok and was nicely built. Paid the house fees and was taken for the table shower after which massage followed. Massage itself was good and she seemed to have an idea about what she was doing. There was a lot of teasing during the massage and utc roaming was allowed. After the flip everything was on the table but I chose regular HE as you have to get your own rubber. I was pretty much satisfied with the experience and probably visit next time fully prepared.

Bigben99
12-15-14, 20:41
All is I know there is Jenny. Went 20 times. No happiness. Never heard of ladyboi there.

Read recent posts of Franklin with good massage experiences in RTF land'.

Paid a visit to the Franklin AMP. Directions a little confusing but if you miss the place you loop around and find plenty of parking.

Small place. A "thicker built" asian lady was avail and I quickly find out it is a ladyboy. Told me not to worry, she" tells me.

Which I will translate to "no frank and beans".

The massage wasn't too bad but the upsell was too much. Too much oil, too much in terms of surprises.

Make sure you read the CL massage ads along w RTF.

Maybe the other lady is the one w the great massage skills?

AmpExplorer
12-15-14, 21:32
All is I know there is Jenny. Went 20 times. No happiness. Never heard of ladyboi there.Maybe the other person /"ladyboy" didn't work out. The uneedamaasage matches the address, place I visited.

Very small place, you walk in to tny waiting area then just 2 "rooms" with small bathroom in back. If jenny gives excellent massage may try for my back and neck.

WheresTheAmp
12-15-14, 22:29
I'm new to this forum, been reading up on it a bit though. I keep reading about "Jennys" aamp as apposed to 1147. I've been to 1147 and thought it was great would and probably will go back depending on if I can find jenny's other spot or not. If you have any details please inbox me.

HappyDave
12-16-14, 08:52
I usually noticed it during my commute but finally got time to visit this place and it didn't disappoint. The place was spacious and looked clean. I was greeted by Angela, she looked around late 30's, not sure due to makeup but looks were ok and was nicely built. Paid the house fees and was taken for the table shower after which massage followed. Massage itself was good and she seemed to have an idea about what she was doing. There was a lot of teasing during the massage and utc roaming was allowed. After the flip everything was on the table but I chose regular HE as you have to get your own rubber. I was pretty much satisfied with the experience and probably visit next time fully prepared.Do you have prices and a town for Lucky?

HD.

Funguy77
12-16-14, 09:21
Maybe the other person /"ladyboy" didn't work out. The uneedamaasage matches the address, place I visited.

Very small place, you walk in to tny waiting area then just 2 "rooms" with small bathroom in back. If jenny gives excellent massage may try for my back and neck.I saw an ad for a lady boy in Franklin that listed the uneed massage address though it didn't name mention uneed by name.

Jenny gives a really good massage but, as others have stated, no happiness.

BizkitLife
12-16-14, 10:41
Do you have prices and a town for Lucky?

HD.Sorry, I forgot to put the ad but here it is:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4804982065.html

CamperVan10
12-16-14, 11:08
Maybe the other person /"ladyboy" didn't work out. The uneedamaasage matches the address, place I visited.

Very small place, you walk in to tny waiting area then just 2 "rooms" with small bathroom in back. If jenny gives excellent massage may try for my back and neck.Updated.

Ladyboy is Jasmine at same location, newish (since Oct I believe).

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/4803328933.html

TurnOverHoney
12-16-14, 20:59
Sorry, I forgot to put the ad but here it is:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4804982065.htmlThere is a table shower (definitely not providence-style), shady area a block away from fenway, the provider.

Will hit you with a demanding market rate or no happy time. This is not YMMV a here's 20 that's all I have time.

It's 40 + 40, or you are leaving sad. That was my experience. Good luck!

SMS 54
12-16-14, 23:12
Sorry, I forgot to put the ad but here it is:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4804982065.htmlI have never been to this place, but it has gone through many changes over the years, from FS, to HJ only, to legit, etc according to reports. I guess its the ultimate YMMV place. I called there one time and asked to make app't for a massage, a real bitchy mamasan screamed at me that they only did bodywork, not massage, then she hung up on me. Another time I went there as a walk-in but couldn't figure out which doorbell to ring, so I pretty much wrote them off. I have always been able to find places to accommodate my needs without them, so f' them.

Bigboy22
12-17-14, 13:41
I have never been to this place, but it has gone through many changes over the years, from FS, to HJ only, to legit, etc according to reports. I guess its the ultimate YMMV place. I called there one time and asked to make app't for a massage, a real bitchy mamasan screamed at me that they only did bodywork, not massage, then she hung up on me. Another time I went there as a walk-in but couldn't figure out which doorbell to ring, so I pretty much wrote them off. I have always been able to find places to accommodate my needs without them, so f' them.Probably their English was not that good to understand you. But they do great job. If you exercise more patience, talk slowly or try re-phrasing your words, things will go much better. For your information, that place is the first door beside the elevator on the 2nd flr. You won't miss it. Push the front door directly, it is not locked. Don't have to buzz-in. It is one of the best place in the area.

GoSailor41
12-17-14, 15:25
So I recently visited a well known Plymouth AMP and because I didn't have a lot of time to spare, I opted for a 30 minute session instead of the standard 60. I received a fair message, mostly with a blanket on me, and after 30 minutes she tells me times up and it was done. No tease, no happiness. I got dressed, she still demanded a tip (despite only receiving a message) and I left. Now I have been to this place before and had fun, so I'm wondering what gives this time around. I went in the middle of the day, it wasn't busy. Do you think it had anything to do with increased LEO activity around the state or is asking for a 30 minute session some kind of code for massage only? Up until now, I have only gotten the hour, so I'm wondering if I screwed myself by opting for the 30 minute variety. What do you guys think?

BigJim959
12-17-14, 16:25
I've experienced both results with HH. I posted about an unhappy one a few weeks ago in low-L. Chalked that one up to being my first visit.

Last summer a buddy and I visited a place on the north shore at the same time. After an hour, he left happy and I didn't. Classic case of YMMV. You never know I guess.

So I recently visited a well known Plymouth AMP and because I didn't have a lot of time to spare, I opted for a 30 minute session instead of the standard 60. I received a fair message, mostly with a blanket on me, and after 30 minutes she tells me times up and it was done. No tease, no happiness. I got dressed, she still demanded a tip (despite only receiving a message) and I left. Now I have been to this place before and had fun, so I'm wondering what gives this time around. I went in the middle of the day, it wasn't busy. Do you think it had anything to do with increased LEO activity around the state or is asking for a 30 minute session some kind of code for massage only? Up until now, I have only gotten the hour, so I'm wondering if I screwed myself by opting for the 30 minute variety. What do you guys think?

Smoke Screen
12-17-14, 18:10
So I recently visited a well known Plymouth AMP and because I didn't have a lot of time to spare, I opted for a 30 minute session instead of the standard 60. I received a fair message, mostly with a blanket on me, and after 30 minutes she tells me times up and it was done. No tease, no happiness. I got dressed, she still demanded a tip (despite only receiving a message) and I left. Now I have been to this place before and had fun, so I'm wondering what gives this time around. I went in the middle of the day, it wasn't busy. Do you think it had anything to do with increased LEO activity around the state or is asking for a 30 minute session some kind of code for massage only? Up until now, I have only gotten the hour, so I'm wondering if I screwed myself by opting for the 30 minute variety. What do you guys think?Could be due to recent LE activity, but I suspect it was due to the 1/2 hour rather than the full hour. I have heard some places want you to take the full hour, so that's their way of telling you.

Rome400
12-18-14, 10:02
I've experienced both results with HH. I posted about an unhappy one a few weeks ago in low-L. Chalked that one up to being my first visit.

Last summer a buddy and I visited a place on the north shore at the same time. After an hour, he left happy and I didn't. Classic case of YMMV. You never know I guess.Reminds me of a funny story from 1993-1994 a buddy and me stopped in a total unknown massage place someplace between baltimore and dc. It had all the telltale signs of a jack shack. Obviously no internet back then. Got our massages same time diff girl. She's giving me my ending and talking to his girl through the wall whos all agitated. She thinks my friend stole her tip from the client before. I'm like nah he wouldn't do that. Ends up finishing me won't finish him, so we get the hell out of there. He even tips her like 20 cause he was a good guy and not a thief. We are in the parking lot and his girl runs out come back, come back. She found money behind the table, and gives him what we recall as the makeup handy.

Ridgid
12-18-14, 10:51
Reminds me of a funny story from 1993-1994 a buddy and me stopped in a total unknown massage place someplace between baltimore and dc. It had all the telltale signs of a jack shack. Obviously no internet back then. Got our massages same time diff girl. She's giving me my ending and talking to his girl through the wall whos all agitated. She thinks my friend stole her tip from the client before. I'm like nah he wouldn't do that. Ends up finishing me won't finish him, so we get the hell out of there. He even tips her like 20 cause he was a good guy and not a thief. We are in the parking lot and his girl runs out come back, come back. She found money behind the table, and gives him what we recall as the makeup handy.That's hysterical.

Eligrn101
12-18-14, 15:32
Visited Ocean, located among a strip of stores, with large parking lot, on Main St. , which gives it some privacy for those not from the immediate area. Amy was my provider and I really liked her massage technique. Long fluid strokes, for the most part, punctuated by occasional deep pressure. She is attractive, perhaps in her 30's with a nice body, but I found her quiet and a bit distant, seeming to pull away when I tried to stroke her leg. No teasing at all while face down, but upon the flip things improved leading to a nice finish and clean up. Still minimal OTC contact. With 20 minutes to go I thought I might be shorted, but she rounded out the hour with head and foot massage. She appeared delighted with 40 tip and gave a big smile and goodbye hug leading me to think it might be worth repeating now that we are more familiar. By the way there is a table shower but apparently you have to request it. I didn't and when I mentioned it at the end, Amy offered to provide it but I was ready to leave at that point.

Hags Joe
12-18-14, 18:58
Haven't been to an MA AMP in a while (since Brkl). There are 4 different 28's, but it was obvious, the one with the paper covering the window. The girl in the front took to a room after I paid the house fee, unsure if I would get her, but I did, I think. I didn't get the one in the previous report (cici? Got the other one, the prettier one! She had a typical Chinese demure personality, very smiling, either very happy to be there, or a great actress. She may be 23 in caucasian years, but I think she's around 28, the youngest I've seen in quite some time at MA asian place. Nice petite girl, but I think her pants weighed more than her legs. Roaming was very minimal, she didn't push me away but all OTC.

Those of you that like it hard will probably like her, but I didn't, but went with the flow. I think I got her medium. Too much repetition on my spine, not much teasing. All leg OTC while on my stomach. I think I made my intentions known. There was someone I could hear, a monger, not sure if next room or hallway. She went into scalp and neck massage and I wasn't sure if the HE would come. I didn't note time, but I think I was probably there 35 minutes (I had 1/2 hour) altoghether. Eventually I got flipped, there was minimal fingertip teasing, and she just pointed to mr happy, soonafter, so nothing overt, nothing verbal, I like that. I was honestly surprised how quick it took, maybe because I finally got to see her face. Seriously, what's the point of a hottie in a massage where you're face down 80% of the time. Tried for some up top UTC without success. But ending was powerful; I think I was imagining her on top cowgirl, or something. She did do that asian thing of holding on top so there's no stream, I didn't like that. But at the end it did feel good, so gave her the standard tip. May or may not repeat. Would rather get 5 lapper specials or 2 doubles at CF for the cost, in all honesty and then take care of myself later.

Her english is very very poor, though. But cute as a button and looks 20's. Probably be's, but didn't see them bare so can't be sure. Traffic is a bi*** there and parking is plentiful if you're willing to walk, but poor very close because of the huge apartment building across the street. If I lived in Waltham I wouldn't go there. To easy to be seen.

If we've exchanged multiple PM's before, feel free to PM for more details.

===============================================

Greetings everyone,

I recently received the following email from "LegitBusiness" regarding the above report.

Cherry Blossoms is a new bodywork business in Waltham. Please not it is no way tied to the old business everyone here is thinking about. It is a legit business and no sexual acts of any kind are performed.Thanks,

Admin 2

PlayfulSohpia
12-18-14, 19:26
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

TBone1970
12-19-14, 12:43
http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/4811008548.html

Can't get in touch please advise.

Member #5013
12-19-14, 19:38
Grateful for the references and research starting point found here. Found $30 for thirty minutes and went with that. Found a pretty and very slim waisted Angela who didn't flinch and knew just why I was there. Ultimately arraigned myself on all fours for a deeply good time. She was good with the english, accommodating, and very attractive with straight long hair. Claims that Ci Ci is prettier than her.

Thanks to all contributors again-UF.Visited there recently and opted for the hour for fifty they are running until Christmas. Drew Angela as well. Decent massage. Very friendly and pretty lady. HJ finish with limited roaming. The place was clean. But I used the bathroom and noticed a bucket on the floor with rags in "soapy" water. When she brought in the towel before the flip to wipe off the oil in stunk. I had flashbacks to the other place in Waltham that did that- purple moons gf's place. Left $40 for tip. Not sure if I will repeat.

BB.

Appollo101
12-20-14, 01:56
I sent to NMain with my friend and we both had random girls. He got Angie and she did a awesome job for my friend. I didn't catch the name of my girl and was terrible. There was no roaming and she wanted more than $40.00 at the end and she had a crappy attitude. The massage was pretty decent.

SlowMo
12-21-14, 11:33
Had some time to kill and this was the nearest option, so I went in with no particular expectation. I drew meia (may. Ya), a short, young, pleasant if not hot, girl. I'm always dubious of the quality of the massage when I have to lay on the floor instead of a proper table, but she surprised me. This was a high quality massage if a bit firm for my taste. She definitely put lots of energy in our hour. Not the best massage I've had but a solid 8. No roaming but good HE. I'll keep that place in mind. Oh, if you are camera shy, there are at least two in the lobby.

Lknfun
12-21-14, 14:02
I have tried minutes in Medford twice now. Parking is a little tricky because it is on a main st that you can't really park on. Small place no shower with I think two rooms. They are the kind of rooms with no ceiling so you can hear anything and everyone in there. First time was with 30's I think LeLe, but not really positive. I read an earlier post about a thin Asian girl with wire glasses, Lele didn't have glasses, she was thin but her teeth are jacked. Massage was ok, first with towel, then towel off and oil and she really likes to get in between cheeks so if you like that then you will love her, she does slide it in. Standard finish with her finger in. 60 and 40 Second time I went I was hoping to find the wired glasses girl, but no luck it was Lele again and an older woman I am guessing mid to late 40's but thin and pretty cute. They asked if I wanted 2 of the to massage me and I have never had that before so fuck it I say yes. It was very intimate and again massage was just ok, they both love to play between crack too, older was still massaging while younger was doing finish with her finger inDamage was 120 and I gave 60 total tip cause it just wasnt the earth shattering that I was hoping for haha.

HappyDave
12-21-14, 15:55
Hitting the area soon, looking for minimum utc roaming, possibly more with at least a reasonably attractive girl that looks no older than mid thirties.

Thanks.

HD.

Scraggy
12-21-14, 18:09
There is a table shower (definitely not providence-style), shady area a block away from fenway, the provider.

Will hit you with a demanding market rate or no happy time. This is not YMMV a here's 20 that's all I have time.

It's 40 + 40, or you are leaving sad. That was my experience. Good luck!Been there a bunch of times, most recently September. What I remembered from earlier visits remains true. Great set up. Love the steam bath and table shower warmup to the massage, but there's a fee negotiation about halfway through that pretty much ruins the experience. Able to leave happy with 40 tip.

HappyDave
12-21-14, 21:27
Dropped in drew Lia or something like that. Asked if I had been there before I said no she asked where I said Provence and she started laughing. Got thirty minutes. She was nice enough looking but not dressed for roaming. Massage was good, face down ads play and he was out of this world. This was just like the old Amy, . 4 house and. 4 tip and all smiles. Saw a table shower but with no bikini babes of RI it only seemed good if you needed to be cleaned before the event.

Member #5431
12-22-14, 00:45
Hitting the area soon, looking for minimum utc roaming, possibly more with at least a reasonably attractive girl that looks no older than mid thirties.

Thanks.

HD.1147 2nd floor 208. Best option for what you're looking for but bring your wallet. With the only attractive FS place in the area the girls expect to get paid.

OldJarHead
12-22-14, 10:02
I have tried minutes in Medford twice now. Parking is a little tricky because it is on a main st that you can't really park on. Small place no shower with I think two rooms. They are the kind of rooms with no ceiling so you can hear anything and everyone in there. First time was with 30's I think LeLe, but not really positive. I read an earlier post about a thin Asian girl with wire glasses, Lele didn't have glasses, she was thin but her teeth are jacked. Massage was ok, first with towel, then towel off and oil and she really likes to get in between cheeks so if you like that then you will love her, she does slide it in. Standard finish with her finger in. 60 and 40 Second time I went I was hoping to find the wired glasses girl, but no luck it was Lele again and an older woman I am guessing mid to late 40's but thin and pretty cute. They asked if I wanted 2 of the to massage me and I have never had that before so fuck it I say yes. It was very intimate and again massage was just ok, they both love to play between crack too, older was still massaging while younger was doing finish with her finger inDamage was 120 and I gave 60 total tip cause it just wasnt the earth shattering that I was hoping for haha.What is the address of this place? Where do they advertise?

BostonNorth16
12-22-14, 17:19
So I hit Water Street where I have been a few times before and always left happy. Not today. Really frumpy girl with glasses and no way, no how. I tried to put her hand there and she made the handcuffs gesture. I told her I am not a cop but to no avail. No tip for her. So I left there and went to Wendys but they were busy and tried to have me sit on the couch for a while. Not my seen and I had to get back before traffic starts. So I went to Signature where I have left happy. Again no matter what would not touch the goods even when I tried to put her hand there. The heat must be on. Unreal. I rarely strike out. I guess that I will have to go back to some of my old places where I am known. Any good suggestions would be helpful.

Dh1610
12-22-14, 18:01
I thought these were places where you are a known!!

So I hit Water Street where I have been a few times before and always left happy. Not today. Really frumpy girl with glasses and no way, no how. I tried to put her hand there and she made the handcuffs gesture. I told her I am not a cop but to no avail. No tip for her. So I left there and went to Wendys but they were busy and tried to have me sit on the couch for a while. Not my seen and I had to get back before traffic starts. So I went to Signature where I have left happy. Again no matter what would not touch the goods even when I tried to put her hand there. The heat must be on. Unreal. I rarely strike out. I guess that I will have to go back to some of my old places where I am known. Any good suggestions would be helpful.

Bozscaggs
12-22-14, 21:15
[Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!

Smoke Screen
12-23-14, 06:33
You just don't get it do you? Why don't you join a sewing circle, that's something you're better suited for. But be forewarned, there will be women there, and I know you have a distaste for them.

HappyDave
12-23-14, 08:47
You just don't get it do you? Why don't you join a sewing circle, that's something you're better suited for. But be forewarned, there will be women there, and I know you have a distaste for them.Smoke, he is on my ignore list, blood pressure stays down, life is good.

MilfAmp
12-23-14, 10:59
Finished off a hat trick there over a two week span. In my previous post I thought I had "Lee" but due to language issues, her name I believe is Carrie. The last two visits were with Hai Lynn (Sp? Both are 40 ish, decent bodies and some OTC roaming. Decent "medium" massage, good tease before and after the flip and a strong finish. Their place is clean, including the bathroom and I don't believe a shower is offered. All visits except yesterdays are. 4 (hh) + . 4 or. 6 (hr) + . 4, yesterday I gave an extra. 10 tip for Christmas. Both women are friendly and not too talkative during the sessions. On my first visit (w / Carrie) she was hesitant on the HJ as she does not want trouble, but I assured her that I was not LEO. Both ladies wear yoga pants and do brush up against you a lot during the session. I dropped them off a box of dates from my recent travels and they were appreciative. They also give you a card that is checked off with each visit and after 10 checks you get a free 30 min massage. So right now this works for me. I still want to venture over to the Lily but I did see a report of new girls and prices of. 100 so I'm not sure what has happened over there. If anyone provide info via pm, I'd appreciated it. There's also Red Sun that I need to re-visit as well. I was there earlier this year while on vacation and opted for a hh and it wasn't bad. Enjoy the holidays. MA.

Bigben99
12-23-14, 12:18
Looking for intel while I am in town. I believe there may be 4 on Concord now. I have been using Hopedale Area which I find to be "above average" in massage and happiness. Anything new at Pink?

One place I have enjoyed was the place next to the Kung Fu studio upstairs in downtown Framingham. It got hot there for a couple weeks 6 months ago. They always had some talent there. My go to places in that area remain Pink, FBW and the Kung Fu place.

In the absence of intel I will do some drive byes and take a shot and report back here. Seniors PM me.

Haven't tried 873 yet. Went to the establishment but it looked 'to professional' I. E. 'nothing available'. Didn't go in.

Play Safe, Stay Safe.

PlayfulSohpia
12-23-14, 15:43
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Member #4772
12-23-14, 15:59
Looking for intel while I am in town. I believe there may be 4 on Concord now. I have been using Hopedale Area which I find to be "above average" in massage and happiness. Anything new at Pink?

One place I have enjoyed was the place next to the Kung Fu studio upstairs in downtown Framingham. It got hot there for a couple weeks 6 months ago. They always had some talent there. My go to places in that area remain Pink, FBW and the Kung Fu place.

In the absence of intel I will do some drive byes and take a shot and report back here. Seniors PM me.Coco is the best looking girl in the Framingham area.

Bigben99
12-23-14, 16:22
I had a small window of time so went to hopedale instead. Pretty lame. Cici is brand new (she claims) and overweight with decent cans. Limited roaming (mostly on top) and mechanical ending. No ST even when I asked which is my favorite part. AND NO HOT ROCKS! Because I am a sap and it is holiday I still tipped. 4. Liu or Lucy (I have heard her use both was "busy for one hour" which turned out to be a lie as well. If you go ask for Lucy or Liu. Better options to be had but it is better than Milford which is saying very little. Unless Milford has upgraded in the past 3 months.

Coco is the best looking girl in the Framingham area.

Spectator
12-23-14, 16:32
I made the trek over to Del Car mine today to see the famous Wen dy. Have not seen her before. The traffic sucked getting there. She was pleasant, not at all attractive, but very accommodating. I got a bit of a rough rub (but I did say firm) , and then I got a lot of nice ST and a heck of a tease. I inquired about options gently and was rebuffed, but she just kept rubbing until I told her I was ready to finish. Once I was done, so was she. UTC on top, very nice lady. She answered the fon while I was there, and at about the 3 o minute mark it was flip time altho I had paid for the hour. In and out in 40 minutes, 60+50 (Christmas spirit).

Did I mention traffic was crazy? Dunno if its shoppers or just always a zoo in Wake fi eld.

Lknfun
12-23-14, 16:49
What is the address of this place? Where do they advertise?It is on Central Av in Medford. Its actually minutes not minutes. On BP.

Member #5013
12-23-14, 17:19
The fugly little spinner with the nice body but f'ed up set back front teeth that use to work in liberty / Danvers and Newburyport is working in New Hampshire. She gave a great massage and passionate ending for just a HJ. The add is on CL it shows a grayish office building in the pic.

BB.

Augustwest
12-24-14, 12:45
Visited 5 Knapp, got some 2-syllable named typical AMP. Opted for hour, got all the highlights:

1) discussion of tip at flip.

2) insistence on. 5.

3) request for payment prior to rendering service.

4) rushed, finish w / poor technique.

Time that could have been spent on teasing prior to finish was instead devoting to post-finish eye socket gouging. Never a favorite of mine.

I need a change of pace. These places are so similar in their mediocrity it's amazing.

Don't bother w / this place.

JohnBoy69
12-24-14, 23:19
Visited 5 Knapp, got some 2-syllable named typical AMP. Opted for hour, got all the highlights:

1) discussion of tip at flip.

2) insistence on. 5.

3) request for payment prior to rendering service.

4) rushed, finish w / poor technique.

Time that could have been spent on teasing prior to finish was instead devoting to post-finish eye socket gouging. Never a favorite of mine.

I need a change of pace. These places are so similar in their mediocrity it's amazing.

Don't bother w / this place.Who did you see? Was Jade there? Gia? Are they authentic pics? Friggin hot!

Kenny9370
12-25-14, 02:02
I made the trek over to Del Car mine today to see the famous Wen dy. Have not seen her before. The traffic sucked getting there. She was pleasant, not at all attractive, but very accommodating. I got a bit of a rough rub (but I did say firm) , and then I got a lot of nice ST and a heck of a tease. I inquired about options gently and was rebuffed, but she just kept rubbing until I told her I was ready to finish. Once I was done, so was she. UTC on top, very nice lady. She answered the fon while I was there, and at about the 3 o minute mark it was flip time altho I had paid for the hour. In and out in 40 minutes, 60+50 (Christmas spirit).

Did I mention traffic was crazy? Dunno if its shoppers or just always a zoo in Wake fi eld.I would have to say that Wendy is pretty attractive. She is not a young spinner but I do find her to be an attractive MILF type. I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Mapokaplaya
12-25-14, 18:38
I would have to say that Wendy is pretty attractive. She is not a young spinner but I do find her to be an attractive MILF type. I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.I agree with Kenny, I always thought that Wendy was pretty hot.

Sampox
12-25-14, 21:34
I concure. I got a good look at her and it wasnt good. Angel should be able to find some young cutie to help her out and won't take away her regular business but bring in some new customers. The new one will drive people away.Ok, been reading about this place for a long time and finally got there. Tried both original and new providers. Quite pleased with results. Can't speak to the "old days" here, nor am I all that frequent a monger but thoroughly enjoyed quality of massage with both, and new woman definitely has top notch therapeutic training. I will definitely see her again. As for the appearance comments and I will say that I understand them but sometimes attitude and ability to communicate contribute to an overall attractiveness that works well, certainly for me. As for the rest of the experience very nice with both and perhaps better with the new woman. Decent value. Clean place. Nice providers. I recommend.

GamaDude
12-26-14, 10:50
New job in the west Newton / Watertown area. Seem to be options but only review I've seen is a Thai place. Anyone have a goto here?

Spectator
12-26-14, 10:51
post-finish eye socket gouging. Who trains them to do this, I want to poke them in the eye!

DHudson
12-26-14, 11:40
New job in the west Newton / Watertown area. Seem to be options but only review I've seen is a Thai place. Anyone have a goto here?Check out the parlor on my auburn st that has the neon sign that says "acupuncture" right after the Starbucks. Full menu available. Good rotations.

Torelko
12-26-14, 11:40
So based on some pretty encouraging reviews here I went to Ninja today. Before I go into the review I'll say I don't have a ton of AMP experience. I broke my cherry at the Royal Sauna in Cambridge, old school massage parlor with a selection of girls in bathing suits to choose from. Was mostly out of the game for a long time, then jumped into Heavenly Touch and Bella. As people familiar with Royal Sauna and Heavenly Touch know, I was spoiled by my massage experiences. So it was only when HT and Bella went away that I dove into the AMPs. For the most part the 3 or 4 AMPs I've been to are what they are. Massages ranging from ok to great, with HEs ranging from mechanical to satisfactory. Some have better looking girls, but nothing like Bella. So that was basically my expectation level when I went to Ninja. I drew Olivia. I think she's pretty cute. Nice face, some curves, small chest but that's ok for me. Massage starts and right away there is a lot of body contact, which I love. Not sexual really, but I like when there is body contact as opposed to just hands touching you. The massage is great. She climbs on the table by my head and rubs all the way down my body. Anyway, I'll cut to the point. Whole massage was great. Then the teasing started to ramp up. She did this move where she bent my leg so my foot was touching my knee on the opposite leg. This gave her full access to the boys and ass and she was rubbing everything perfect. I had to start thinking of my fantasy football lineup to keep from popping pre flip. Then the flip came, lots of OTC roaming. I tend to not be aggresssive, I think a more aggressive person could have had more, maybe next time.

I've never been to Angels but I honestly couldn't imagine it being much better than this. Maybe my expectations have been set low but the places I usually frequent (mostly Ocean and Royal Thai in Weymouth) but I was pleasantly surprised with Ninja, from her looks to attitude to quality of the massage and HE. Will repeat.Thanks for the info, which place Ninja works at?

Torelko
12-26-14, 12:32
Could you please recommend some places in Cambridge / Somerville / Medford area. Any names I should ask for would be also apreciated.

Thanks.

Member #5431
12-26-14, 20:52
Thanks for the info, which place Ninja works at?Dude this post is almost 2 years old. Ninja is looooong gone. If you want to find the girl who went by Olivia try down near the casinos. Not sure where but I hear that's where she is now.

GamaDude
12-28-14, 01:11
So was one of the few people working Friday and decided to roll the dice on a lunch time massage at Ace in Newton. When I walked in I figured it was a dud. Too bright, clean and professional looking to give the air of extras but I was there so rolled the dice. Was mildly optimistic when I went undraped and she only mildly covered me. The whole vibe said legit though, so I didn't do any leg rubbing or any of the tell tale signs that I was there for more. So could have been that I was passive, but there was no tease and no signs, after the 30 minutes she just said times up and I went on my way with nothing extra. Like I said I did nothing to escalate the situation but seems 100% legit.