PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

MongerExpert
07-30-13, 13:56
Wow, new one in Norwell. Initially there was an ad that sounded like a latin / Hispanic therapist was giving massages, but it's actually Chinese bodywork w / TS. I have not gone yet, but I am typically very close to that location often.

I will toftt, the TS sortive gives it away.

The name is weird, and the town is probably not a good location if it's an AMP.

I'll do some intel and provide an update.They are giving free table shower with a 60 min massage. Obviously looking for new clients. Again Buyer beware,

I hope it isn't another Zen place.

TBone1970
07-30-13, 13:58
Had a visit to hot spring.

Second time here great teasing both times with Nancy I usually don't repeat if I strike out the first time but something told me I should.

The first time I left unhappy the second time touchdown! I was very happy.

Good overall massage. 6.4 and good a great ending, started of mechanical but then something snapped in her and she got really into it.

I will probably repeat but I prefer the hunt of a new place once I .

Yello Tail
07-30-13, 20:31
To clarify, you are asking about the massage place on Belmont St in Watertown nearest Mt Auburn St. It's Thai, so it's an 80 minimum.

I haven't been in there with anyone who wouldn't give a HE. One chick always insists on 60 which is a little obnoxious, come to think about it a few do. You will get 0 roaming unless you are really bribing heavily. Some do a better massage than others, rarely I have even experienced real teasing but for the most part it's legit rub, followed by negotiation, followed by 5 mins of HE.These Thai places are funny (I'm referring to the places with real Thai women, not Jolin's places). Like Herow, I have been lucky in most in at least getting a HR. The one in Revere was miss and hit for me. Didn't go back after the second time as she was too mechanical. A few places I tried didn't allow UTC roaming or views. I have asked a few to get naked and I have been quoted 100 for them to take their clothes off. But even then, they don't want to be touched. Just look. Don't touch. One day I was quoted 100 for her to get naked. So I said that's too much, how much for a BJ? She said 80. I thought that was fair. She wanted it up front (the money). She had really great oral skills. I saw her second time and again had a great BJ for 80 but no touching allowed other than a little OTC bottom. It didn't appear from my discussions with her that anything more was on the menu. I tried most of the providers at that location. Some gave great massages and good HR. Others even gave great teases which for me is a lot of reaching under while I'm on my stomach. I don't care for the light touch or fingernail tease, that doesn't do anything for me. She was the only one who would give me a bj.

Most want 60 for the HR, but I have had discussions explaining why that is a little on the high side given the 80 entry fee and the lack of roaming and views. One provider agreed to accept 40 if I didn't tell anyone. I saw her for a few times then needed someone else and moved on.

Momo2
07-31-13, 00:47
Tried to try the new place at the old Ninja. Called and made an appointment. Arrived 10 minute early. As I was making a U-turn to park there was another car in my rear view doing the same. So I parked behind and watched him walk into the building and up to the door. So I waited my 10 minutes and walking through the 1st opened door and up th o the office door. There is no longer a doorbell there so I knocked but received no anwser. So I called and spoke to the lady and she said she would call me back.

A minute later the door opened and I was shown to the room. As I was getting undressed she said I am busy now can you wait? I said how long and she told me 40 minute minutes. I told her no and I dressed. She said sorry many times as I walked out the door. When I got to the car the owner lady call and said it was the girls fault and she would have good girl next time and give me 10% off. I told her I don't know if there will be a next time. (we will see). I then headed to another spot.

By talking with her I think tis is the same Ninja ownership. I could be wrong but it just feels like it to me.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3945774320.html

Best Asian Massage & (Quincy center)

* THE BEST ASIAN MASSAGE & BODYWORK *

CLEAN and PRIVATE ROOM

NEVER RUSH.

30 MINS. $40

60 MINS. $60

Amazing Four Hand (1 HR). $100.

-TEL. 781-861-0609-

Address: 59 coddington st (suite 104) , Quincy center MA 02169.

We open 10:00 AM- 9:00PM.

FREE PARKING.

Coddington st (google map) (yahoo map)

•Location: (59 coddington st Quincy) I stopped by tonight. The door was open and I walked right in and met Winnie. My guess early to mid forties. But a young looking forty something. She was wearing a black dress with a see through mesh middle. She collected the 60 for the hour. She starts the first 10 minutes with a towel massage from the top of my head to the bottom of my toes. I asked for a medium rub and I am glad I did as her medium was pretty hard. Tried to make conversation but I just was not getting what she was saying.

She then asks if I wanted oil and I asked for lotion instead. She spends 30 minutes giving me a decent massage. I wanted to send a message before I was too relaxed so I rubbed her legs while she rubbed my legs. She got to my butt and she did a great job but no tease. I started to worry. She then uses a hot towel to take the oil off.

Then she asked me to flip. She places a towel on junior and she rubs my chest and my groin. I start OTC top and bottom. She allows me to take a peek at her top. I ask if I can have more, please. She says she does not want any trouble and I assured her I was not trouble. We both go slow and I keep telling her how nice she is as I try to go under. She turns away a couple of times playing hard to get. She is acting like, Oh no, I am not that kind of girl as she holds junior in her hands. I tell her we are beyond that point but I am sure she does not understand me. I am able to get UTC bottom and I think she is enjoying our time and she then pulls back and pushes away. I apologize for going too far and she returns to the table and I then let her take over. She takes her time and she is very creative. She knows what she is doing. She is definitely that kind of girl. A hot towel cleanup ends my hour.

Total 60/50. She was difficult to understand but I think she said she was off on Wednesdays and Sundays. She did not answer the phone. I will repeat.

MongerExpert
07-31-13, 13:56
They are giving free table shower with a 60 min massage. Obviously looking for new clients. Again Buyer beware,

I hope it isn't another Zen place.Took the plunge. The massage 30 min, is legit. It's very good. She hits all the points, before you enter the room,

You put your name, and what you want massage. There is no dick option to circle. It's actually pretty sensual overall,

Definite stimulation occurs during but no intentional tease. There is no pillow on the table, therefore no " turn over ". I forgot about that.

Chinese lady, pm for name. The language barrier is real high, she doesn't understand much, if anything. What's annoying is after / before, quick call.

To owner / boss. Table shower is free with hour. Honestly didn't even try for the HE, or to get one. Very, very weird location, next to a nails place. 263 wash.

I assume this place will be under the radar for a while until a monger gets happy there.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

MongerExpert
07-31-13, 14:12
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/3971317571.html

Or old face. I only know of 3 there. Maybe there is a new one. Hopefully a younger one.

I don't have intel on the new face, but do have on the others.

Don't be afraid / timid going there. The lights will go dim for you, LOL.

TBone1970
07-31-13, 15:08
Stopped in to Chestnut location kneadham. Low expectation. Great massage uncovered great teasing but all I ended up with was DIYS. She did some nice teasing during DIYS.

I am not into DIYS but if that is all that is available I will indulge and try to make a mess.

I still think this place has something to offer. Neon sign and it just has the feel to it.

AsianLPGAfan
07-31-13, 17:20
Hey, just happen to be checking out the Boston boards for an upcoming trip next month. Saw your post about a YoYo. We have a Yoyo down here in Raleigh NC. She works at the Eden spa off six forks road. She's a spinner with bad teeth. Don't know if she's the one you're looking for but the name is unique, right?Lots of Asian AMP gals with fair / ugly teeth seen over the past few years. In RI Pleasant St spa had "YoYo" she had issues with her from teeth but was a nice looking gal, found moody, temperamental by some that saw her at Pleasant.

She also went from being YoYo to Connie.

WantToForget
07-31-13, 23:47
I heard Wendy from zen bodywork may be moving, just to let why'all know. She was open to playing with the backside and I know some of us will miss her where she currently is

BostonNorth16
08-01-13, 10:05
I went to the new AMP right off 128 on High St recently. There was only 1 girl there. She was about 30-40, ok looking, big tits, but very tall. I asked for light with no oil and that's what I got. All tease which is just what I wanted. She did this thing with her feet while sitting on the table behind me. She had jr in her feet while rubbing the boys and ass with her hands. It was really good. She took her time. She was laying on the table with me for the finish. Otc on top and bottom and utc on top. Nice big tits with big nipples. I think it was $70 plus $40.

LylTime
08-01-13, 14:03
I went to the new AMP right off 128 on High St recently. There was only 1 girl there. She was about 30-40, ok looking, big tits, but very tall. I asked for light with no oil and that's what I got. All tease which is just what I wanted. She did this thing with her feet while sitting on the table behind me. She had jr in her feet while rubbing the boys and ass with her hands. It was really good. She took her time. She was laying on the table with me for the finish. Otc on top and bottom and utc on top. Nice big tits with big nipples. I think it was $70 plus $40.There are 2 AMPs on high street in Danvers. Can you pm which one?

Thanks

Amp Slave
08-01-13, 17:27
For the past two days my job has me in Brighton near Hospital and I called her a number of times and nothing. No answers. Any 411 on her?

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3973677136.html

And

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3973426952.html

JohnBoy69
08-01-13, 20:54
For the past two days my job has me in Brighton near Hospital and I called her a number of times and nothing. No answers. Any 411 on her?

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3973677136.html

And.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3973426952.htmlYup. I posted last week. Purely therapeutic. Flaky chick. Try nativa located academy hill Road Brighton. Pm me for more detail. She is Dominican MILF who knows how to please

JohnnyOceans
08-01-13, 22:50
Went into CT to stop by 40 Harrison. Pressed F and went up .50 for the half and and I got an older woman. She wasnt terrible she had shorts on with nice legs and tits. Don't know her name massage was nice. HE was fantastic. 2 hands, reverse hands, balls. I only got a HJ but she licked some of the cum off my stomach. I think I'm going to check out 2B or 2D next time. Anyone been there?

Mac60
08-02-13, 08:13
Looks like guys just going into a business is enough to bring down Leo. Place in Haverhill busted because neighbors complained. Can't see how one guy an hour could possibly be a problem for the neighbors. Sorry, just venting I guess. http://www.eagletribune.com/haverhill/x1750255053/Police-Woman-ran-sex-business-at-massage-parlor

AsianLPGAfan
08-02-13, 10:28
Was in the area visiting friend having elective surgery. Saw the CL listing by the hospital. RTF and "Lucy" used to work there.

Lei lei was working, she is probably early 40s by my guess how these ladies age. She was pleasant and friendly. The "body work", don't want to use massage and have the industrial board shut them down.

Actually the AMP "industrial" board should flag the place for using Saran Wrap on the finish. I never been wrapped before, what a weird experience I think she actually worked harder with this wrap technique and I m not talking HE either.

AsianLPGAfan
08-02-13, 12:27
Stopped in to Chestnut location kneadham. Low expectation. Great massage uncovered great teasing but all I ended up with was DIYS. She did some nice teasing during DIYS.

I am not into DIYS but if that is all that is available I will indulge and try to make a mess.

I still think this place has something to offer. Neon sign and it just has the feel to it.More visits doesn't always mean more is available it often just means DIY again. Need "hands" not DIY.

Work brings me in area from time to time. If you want a decent massage experience for aches and pains or relaxation go for it.

The places in Needham are DIY at most you probably have to travel a couple towns over to Watertown, Waltham or Framingham for more options with investing $$ for multiple visits to find out.

Mini Man
08-02-13, 12:43
Has any one tried the new Thai place in Hanover on Rte 139? Please let me know.

SpermSac
08-02-13, 16:52
Often times when we find that the urge is calling us we browse the online ads to find a provider. Consider one of the ones that you have had a good time with in the past and do a repeat visit to build a better relationship. It does pay off!

1st visit good 2nd visit better than good 3rd visit damn where did all that time go and why are we both soaking wet?

There are gems out there just waiting to be found.

Member #5013
08-02-13, 19:13
Often times when we find that the urge is calling us we browse the online ads to find a provider. Consider one of the ones that you have had a good time with in the past and do a repeat visit to build a better relationship. It does pay off!

1st visit good 2nd visit better than good 3rd visit damn where did all that time go and why are we both soaking wet?

There are gems out there just waiting to be found.This is me not being argumentative or critical. However I am not sure what this post means.

BB

Me too at first, I think what he's saying is when you are surfing through backpage looking for new punanni, consider having another date with a proven commodity, who on the first date was good, then got better on the second, and the third, because she had a better idea of what you want, so that at the end of the time as you look up at the clock from a sweat soaked bed and wonder where did the time go because it seemed like the session had just started.

Hope that helps

A2

Big Head
08-02-13, 21:12
Was in the area visiting friend having elective surgery. Saw the CL listing by the hospital. RTF and "Lucy" used to work there.

Lei lei was working, she is probably early 40s by my guess how these ladies age. She was pleasant and friendly. The "body work", don't want to use massage and have the industrial board shut them down.

Actually the AMP "industrial" board should flag the place for using Saran Wrap on the finish. I never been wrapped before, what a weird experience I think she actually worked harder with this wrap technique and I m not talking HE either.Well, I did see a woman there named Lily, but maybe it the same as Lei Lei. I did not like neither her looks, nor her service. I only tipped her 20. She protested but I ignored her and walked out. But this just shows how YMMV this business is. Lucy was excellent though, is she still around?

BH

NorthOfTown
08-02-13, 22:29
Well, I did see a woman there named Lily, but maybe it the same as Lei Lei. I did not like neither her looks, nor her service. I only tipped her 20. She protested but I ignored her and walked out. But this just shows how YMMV this business is. Lucy was excellent though, is she still around?

BHThe girl who answers the phone there, Linda, says Lucy is gone. Damn shame too. She describes Lei Lei as pretty and better than Lucy. Not even close.

MrRogers
08-03-13, 06:34
Has any one tried the new Thai place in Hanover on Rte 139? Please let me know.If you are referring to C&J, I tried last week and walked out. I was actually only interested in a foot massage and not expecting anything beyond that. Provider was not attractive and the facility was in disarray with boxes and equipment scattered about. I was instructed to sit in a folding metal chair and to place my feet in a tub of water for 10 minutes. I said "no thanks" and walked.

Doubt extras are available as her partner who was working a laptop as you enter was a guy. Maybe husband or boyfriend.

AsianLPGAfan
08-03-13, 07:33

Actually the AMP "industrial" board should flag the place for using Saran Wrap on the finish. I never been wrapped before, what a weird experience I think she actually worked harder with this wrap technique and I m not talking HE either.Missed window of chance to edit post. I had been to place in past and seen Lucy. Very easy to get bait and switched with language barrier excuses. I was told Lucy was gone and LeiLei (Lilly?) would take care of me just as well.

LeiLei was wearing a t shirt and sweat pants. Ala Yumi from Newton but she is more thin and no large belly. She is probably older than expected I would say 40s and looks as average as best.

The "body work" was nt bad and she was friendly. She asked me what I had before and "gestured towards face" she says 100 and I told her 80 with Lucy. I told her all I got was 80 and she says ok but 100 next time.

Roam above and below was possible LeiLei breast are probably her most attractive feature. The Saran Wrap maneuver has been described before. While lying down a sheet of Saran Wrap gets wrapped around "once". I can understand the rational from an evidence standpoint but it just creates more work. LeiLei has endurance and skills to finish the task. I wouldn't go back. I m not a fan of Saran Wrap.

SpermSac
08-03-13, 08:13
This is me not being argumentative or critical. However I am not sure what this post means.

BB.

Me too at first, I think what he's saying is when you are surfing through backpage looking for new punanni, consider having another date with a proven commodity, who on the first date was good, then got better on the second, and the third, because she had a better idea of what you want, so that at the end of the time as you look up at the clock from a sweat soaked bed and wonder where did the time go because it seemed like the session had just started.

Hope that helps.

A2A2 That is exactly what I was saying.

Time spent with a past quality provider rather than a new one improves as we say the extras we get. Sometimes without the upsell.

Building a provider relationship often proves worthy.

BlackStick75
08-03-13, 09:42
Went into CT to stop by 40 Harrison. Pressed F and went up .50 for the half and and I got an older woman. She wasnt terrible she had shorts on with nice legs and tits. Don't know her name massage was nice. HE was fantastic. 2 hands, reverse hands, balls. I only got a HJ but she licked some of the cum off my stomach. I think I'm going to check out 2B or 2D next time. Anyone been there?I've had a good time at 2B. Young staff who speaks english pretty well. I've been there about 4 or 5 times and have always left happy.

Top Floor
08-03-13, 11:30
Asian, You more of a Cling Wrap kind of guy?

Missed window of chance to edit post. I had been to place in past and seen Lucy. Very easy to get bait and switched with language barrier excuses. I was told Lucy was gone and LeiLei (Lilly?) would take care of me just as well.

LeiLei was wearing a t shirt and sweat pants. Ala Yumi from Newton but she is more thin and no large belly. She is probably older than expected I would say 40s and looks as average as best.

The "body work" was nt bad and she was friendly. She asked me what I had before and "gestured towards face" she says 100 and I told her 80 with Lucy. I told her all I got was 80 and she says ok but 100 next time.

Roam above and below was possible LeiLei breast are probably her most attractive feature. The Saran Wrap maneuver has been described before. While lying down a sheet of Saran Wrap gets wrapped around "once". I can understand the rational from an evidence standpoint but it just creates more work. LeiLei has endurance and skills to finish the task. I wouldn't go back. I m not a fan of Saran Wrap.

MikeJohns
08-03-13, 12:50
First during hot spell went into hanna on kneeland. 2nd floor 1/2 hr got judy. Ok looking young one, bad rub, no tease and after flip she says all done. Coaxed her into HJ. Will not return. 4+4. Had itch in quincy. Forgot all info and tried zen, called for 1/2 hr. She says come right in. She only one there. Mimi. Not a looker 40s. She knew why I was there. Utc top. He. Out in 20. Would return for a looker. Where is ninja!

Top Floor
08-03-13, 17:37
If anyone lost them let me know how I can return them to you. The girl didn't understand the significance of them.

Bigben99
08-03-13, 20:37
Surprising visit today with "Harmony" (26 years old) who used a different name prior at Pink. Took HH. Asked for a hard massage and she walked on my back and provided the best HH massage I have ever had. Even cracked my back like a chiropractor. Tease was excellent. She was in a good mood and playful. I left happy.

Masseuse. 7.5 / Massage. 9.5. .4 +.6

I didn't use the back door to the place because people were hanging out on the stairs.

PM me for more details

WalterMitty
08-04-13, 07:04
745 PM last night I get a text message from the NEW STAR, the place located in Angel's old address. Been there once 2-3 weeks ago, the review is on here.

Has this happened to anybody else? Fortunately I'm single and have no need for a monger phone but just because business is slow, doesn't mean they should bother people. I may just send THEM a text message, telling them how I feel about this. I think I will.

DownWind
08-04-13, 08:23
745 PM last night I get a text message from the NEW STAR, the place located in Angel's old address. Been there once 2-3 weeks ago, the review is on here.

Has this happened to anybody else? Fortunately I'm single and have no need for a monger phone but just because business is slow, doesn't mean they should bother people. I may just send THEM a text message, telling them how I feel about this. I think I will.Called a place in Wellness in Brockton late afternoon, no answer. Next afternoon, I get a phone call back. I will not be going there again.

BigJim959
08-04-13, 09:28
I figure if I'm ever questioned, I was there for a massage. Period. Unless there's a camera in the room, who can prove otherwise? Can't believe some guys gave it up as easy as the article makes it sound.

Looks like guys just going into a business is enough to bring down Leo. Place in Haverhill busted because neighbors complained. Can't see how one guy an hour could possibly be a problem for the neighbors. Sorry, just venting I guess.

http://www.eagletribune.com/haverhill/x1750255053/Police-Woman-ran-sex-business-at-massage-parlor

BigDog001
08-04-13, 10:04

Has this happened to anybody else? Fortunately I'm single and have no need for a monger phone but just because business is slow, doesn't mean they should bother people. I may just send THEM a text message, telling them how I feel about this. I think I will.WM,

Yeah, it's happened twice. I wish it happened more. I have not been disappointed with the return engagement. In both cases the level of service ramped up, and the cost did not.

BD

Jason Key 84
08-04-13, 11:26
Morning boys,

Had my 2nd visit with Sophie at 7RR last week. 1st visit, called and asked for Coco (well reviewed here) , but was told she wasn't available. Got Sophie, mid-late 30s, average body / looks, nice, playful and speaks decent English. Massage wasn't bad. 6/10, but probably the best soft touch pre and post flip I've ever had. 60/40 for the hour, left happy.

Anyone have any updates on Blue Sky on Mass Ave? It was my very first AMP experience a few years back, returned twice but never had great luck. Heard they reopened recently, possibly new management. Still have a TS and massage for 60 according to ads. I'll try and TOFTT later today if I have time. Just wondering if anyone has been since the last inquiring post from mid-July.

SB

HighAmperage
08-04-13, 15:10
Lots of Asian AMP gals with fair / ugly teeth seen over the past few years. In RI Pleasant St spa had "YoYo" she had issues with her from teeth but was a nice looking gal, found moody, temperamental by some that saw her at Pleasant.

She also went from being YoYo to Connie.Thanks for the 411. I haven't been to Pleasant for a while because of the road construction. I'm hoping it's about done because I might take a trip down there for a little exploration. It is interesting about the name change. Pleasant seems to have had a number of different "Connies" from what I've read.

LylTime
08-04-13, 16:23
Drove by this morning, drapes gone and lettering scraped off of the windows. Always left happy. Too bad.

Lyltime

Leggeddog
08-04-13, 16:29
Stopped by this address on my way to getting my FORD fixed. This place is on the second floor way out in the open. You have to walk up stairs from the outside and this place is set in the middle of a parking lot where everyone can see you, a bad location. There is an open sign in the window. Decided not to partake.

Maybe when it gets dark. Heavy vehicle traffic area.

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/3979787966.html

Spaz2580
08-05-13, 01:17
Yes, just say you got massage therapy for bad back. But you know uncle can be tricky and intimidating. But don't give up the info. And just ask "am I free to go".

I figure if I'm ever questioned, I was there for a massage. Period. Unless there's a camera in the room, who can prove otherwise? Can't believe some guys gave it up as easy as the article makes it sound.

Bigben99
08-05-13, 06:53
These were my thoughts exactly and I posted as much and a fellow monger disagreed with me viamently. However, I have been there twice and it really is no worse than many places (Pink for example). I did not park in the driveway and the business on the bottom of the two level building was closed as it was night time. Parking in the driveway of any establishment gives me the creeps as it states to all the obvious and for all you know the parking lot could be blocked by a cruiser by the time you come out from your appt.

This location has been truly a hit or miss. I got a very good AMP, a mediocre massage and a HE. She had a very good body, However others have reported a 60 year old woman with bad smelling food cooking. Latest intelligence says there are two newer females and both are basically OK. The churning of AMPs into a "residential apartment" discussed here on prior posts is apparent. It is unusual because you do enter through the kitchen and it is basically a 2 bedroom apt.

Stopped by this address on my way to getting my FORD fixed. This place is on the second floor way out in the open. You have to walk up stairs from the outside and this place is set in the middle of a parking lot where everyone can see you, a bad location. There is an open sign in the window. Decided not to partake.

Maybe when it gets dark. Heavy vehicle traffic area.

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/3979787966.html

BostonNorth16
08-05-13, 13:20
I went to this new place in Middleton today because they advertise that they have a table shower. I figured that it was Middleton so there may not be a HE but I took a chance. Good location discreet on 2nd floor with no signs. 2 girls there one heavy and ugly. The other ok .50 or so. I got the 50 or so one. Very clean new place. Table shower with zero teasing at all. Tried to drape me on the flip but I took it off. I was hoping that giving all the right signs would get me some where but nothing. To the massage. I like no oil and light. That's what she gave me. No tease at all. Tried to drape me on the flip twice. Then told me that we are done .70 +20. I should have figured.

$50/30mins $70/60mins $100/90mins

Business hours:

From 10:00am to 8:00pm.

Open everyday

Please call 978-XXX-0166.

Rt. 62 East St Middleton, MA 01949

Bruce Lee 104
08-05-13, 17:31
Made an appointment and went to the new place where Ninja used to be in Quincy. Wenny (I think that was her name) let me in, was attractive with a nice bod, has a friendly, warm personality and though her English could be better we had little trouble understanding each other. The office and room were clean and well decorated. No more Bruce Lee poster on the wall though. She gave me a sensuous massage of varying intensities which I asked for from head to toe where I was first covered with a towel and then without. Could have been a little more teasing before the flip. She then took a warm towel and gently wiped off the oil and had me turn over. After placing a towel over my waist she then began massaging my chest and abs, then my thighs while I gave her some otc massaging in return. This was a nice tease that was different from the usual direct approach and adds to that anticipation of what's next, which was worth waiting for. She knew just what to do and was taking her time to make sure I enjoyed the whole experience. I wasn't sure what to expect when I went there after having been such a devoted Ninja customer in the past but whatever the name of this place becomes, looks like I'll be a devoted customer in the future. Can't wait to go back! 60/40 for a high quality massage without being rushed.

Mbk1999
08-06-13, 00:13
Drove by this morning, drapes gone and lettering scraped off of the windows. Always left happy. Too bad.

LyltimeArlington is really cracking down but with work related fines and suspensions.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/arlington/news/x1580223016/Arlington-police-shut-down-parlors

MongerExpert
08-06-13, 01:15
I figure if I'm ever questioned, I was there for a massage. Period. Unless there's a camera in the room, who can prove otherwise? Can't believe some guys gave it up as easy as the article makes it sound.I am thinking LE came on very strong, which triggered almost an automated response from these mongers.

A regular monger would never say a word about there go to spots. But if the boys in blue came up

To a " newbie ", they would fold rather easily because they either don't care, want to get the fu- out of there, or intimidated easily.

They make it sound like they watched person A walk in, after 30, 60 came out and rather easily admitted they left happy. You don't ever have to.

Speak to LE.

Neddd
08-06-13, 01:44
I thought that I would try that place on Water st in Wakefield. I think I took that chance because my last experience in Wakefield was with Wendy and that turned out pretty well and so this new Wakefield place should be good too right? Not to be! From the outside it looked pretty good. Easy parking but once inside it looked a little bit like a cheap operation. The guy who let me in said it will be a few minutes. All are busy at the moment so I sat in the waiting area that was right by the entrance. An old lady and I'm sorry to be so blunt but an old Asian lady came out and said you come in, It will be 10 minutes. I couldn't imagine that she would be my masseuse so I asked who will be giving me the massage? She said me, I give you good massage. I am not going to pay for THAT! So I said well go in and I can wait. I figured I'd leave while she was in session. She said come in room and get ready. If I let her do anything it would bother me for a while to say the least. I wanted a HE but MG! Not with her so I did the best I could not to be rude and I said that I really couldn't wait and I left. WTFx10. Is this what the AMP's are coming to? Why would anyone hire someone like that? I might have thought that it was legit but the place was busy so likely it was a Happy place. Other patrons must have had younger providers because if they are paying good $ for somebody of that age then. Good luck. I remember when the MP girls were mostly in their 20's and 30's then I got used to the idea of 40 year olds. Later some 50 yr olds now in their 60's. I'm sure that at that age people are capable of all types of work and very adept to do many things but a MP just shouldn't be one of them. JMO.

TBone1970
08-06-13, 14:36
Paid a visit again although I promised I would not return. This time I opted for a 1 on 1 with the new girl who I admit is not my type. Decent massage no teasing this time so I thought my luck was running low, flip came with 10 minutes left she teased my chest then went in for a strong kung foo grip finish.

60 40 which I don't think she was happy about. I don't think I will repeat, I don't like the location either.

HighAmperage
08-06-13, 19:57
I figure if I'm ever questioned, I was there for a massage. Period. Unless there's a camera in the room, who can prove otherwise? Can't believe some guys gave it up as easy as the article makes it sound.I'm sure the boys in blue pulled the old,"We have the goods on you and if you don't cooperate, we'll have to take you down town for a visit to the little room with metal doors. If you tell us what we want to know, we'll forget we ever saw you." Which would you choose?

HighAmperage
08-06-13, 20:06
Arlington is really cracking down but with work related fines and suspensions.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/arlington/news/x1580223016/Arlington-police-shut-down-parlorsAfter the crackdown is RI, monger life in MA has been pretty good as talent has moved north. But it's going to be a very un "happy" Christmas as the new professional licensing regulations that go into effect in November will help uncle leo reduce the number providers to a mere trickle. The eager beavers (or anti-beavers, as it were) in Arlington are merely starting out early.

BeRightBack
08-06-13, 21:28
49 River is not my favorite place but it will do since so many of the Arlington places are closed. I went the other day because I wanted someplace close by. I called and asked for an appointment and was told to come by in an hour. Being of little patience I said ummm, maybe not. She called back in 15 minutes and said to come now if I want. Linda greeted me at the door. 32, not amazing looking and a little heavy to be called a spinner. But she actually gave a very good massage and HE. Not a ton of teasing but on the flip she didn't hesitate to help out. Her English was ok, but not great and says she's been there about three weeks.

In short. I am reluctant to go back there because of prior service, but she was good so I would repeat.

BigJim959
08-06-13, 23:09
A few weeks ago, had a visit to Wen-dy in her new location. Had seen her twice before at prior spot. This one is more convenient to the highway. I agree with some others that little league field might be odd during a game, but I was lucky to avoid. Enough other businesses in the building that it seems pretty discreet to me.

Looked like she had lost some weight, maybe changed hair style. I still find her pretty attractive. Massage was better than I remembered. A couple of interruptions (phone and doorbell) , but she apologized. Nothing new to report on level of service or fees. Overall, I plan to repeat and would recommend. Stay safe.

Motoman36
08-07-13, 07:31
Recent 1st visit. Place attractive BUT reeked of cig smoke. Disgusting wet coffee cup with butts on table in waiting area. Older mamasan and stunning young assistant, who tool 60 and showed room. She was totally clueless about massage and spoke zero english, but was best looking provider ever. No tease. Flipped and finished mechanical. 60+40.

Jon Gris
08-07-13, 07:50
I have never been hassled at a AMP, but I have had it happen at a Motel. I stood my ground was polite, but didn't really answer any of their questions. They got annoyed when I asked if I was free to leave started hitting me with I must have done something wrong if I was asking that question. Then when I said I was done talking and was going to remain silent and I asked about our friend Miranda they told me to leave.

MongerExpert
08-07-13, 10:46
After the crackdown is RI, monger life in MA has been pretty good as talent has moved north. But it's going to be a very un "happy" Christmas as the new professional licensing regulations that go into effect in November will help uncle leo reduce the number providers to a mere trickle. The eager beavers (or anti-beavers, as it were) in Arlington are merely starting out early.It's going to be rhode island only, or apartment AMPs. They did that in Arlington rather quickly, and that's a large city.

Some of the AMPs do have pro licenses though, so they won't get them all. I mean they took down adult encounters on craigslist,

And very quickly backpage, and other free classifieds popped up.

PangLoss
08-07-13, 14:34
Thought I would visit the place in N. Reading for a massage today for the first time. I did not know much about it and was looking for just a rubdown with no real concerns about extras. As I drove around I noticed a uniformed officer and detective at the door and another cruiser pulling around as I pulled out. I hope no one was hurt or troubled. Just a FYI.

Amp Slave
08-07-13, 14:35
Just happen to be in North Quincy / Wollaston and notice that there is an abundance of massage / spa / reflexology businesses.

From Beale St, Newport Av, Brooks St, Billings Road, Faxon Road, Oval St, Wollaston St, Hancock St. Just to name a few.

BillyPilgrim
08-07-13, 19:47
Happened to be passing by TCM in Tooksberry today and noticed a bright orange sticker on the door. The Division of Industrial Accidents and harassment strikes again.

Yellowfever023
08-07-13, 20:27
After the crackdown is RI, monger life in MA has been pretty good as talent has moved north. But it's going to be a very un "happy" Christmas as the new professional licensing regulations that go into effect in November will help uncle leo reduce the number providers to a mere trickle. The eager beavers (or anti-beavers, as it were) in Arlington are merely starting out early.I am 99. 9% sure that most of the RI girls went back to Flushing. Where in Mass is this RI talent?

Member #4868
08-07-13, 21:54
After the crackdown is RI, monger life in MA has been pretty good as talent has moved north. But it's going to be a very un "happy" Christmas as the new professional licensing regulations that go into effect in November will help uncle leo reduce the number providers to a mere trickle. The eager beavers (or anti-beavers, as it were) in Arlington are merely starting out early.The talent never moved North but went dormant for a few months. Prov in fact is alive and kicking although less (good thing) is posted. If you have evidence that the talent did in fact move North (hot chicks, hot sex)) please offer it up.

Spaz2580
08-07-13, 23:41
I would choose to say I just got a massage. I have a sore back. Am I free to go? Have a nice day Mr. LEO. They can't and won't take you down to the jailhouse. They can imply that, but they won't. Don't be a fool.

I'm sure the boys in blue pulled the old,"We have the goods on you and if you don't cooperate, we'll have to take you down town for a visit to the little room with metal doors. If you tell us what we want to know, we'll forget we ever saw you." Which would you choose?

Pjbmab
08-08-13, 07:37
Just happen to be in North Quincy / Wollaston and notice that there is an abundance of massage / spa / reflexology businesses.

From Beale St, Newport Av, Brooks St, Billings Road, Faxon Road, Oval St, Wollaston St, Hancock St. Just to name a few.Nothing new here except what is Brook street?

Beale is aaa Angel.

Newport ocean.

Brooks?

Billings new posting but been around for a while.

Faxon FS apt

Oval fairly new not bad but out in the open.

Walaston awana hit or miss.

Hancock 2 near t station not bad and 1 in Angela's old spot hit or miss.

Please advise about Brooks.

Spectator
08-08-13, 08:26
I would choose to say I just got a massage. I have a sore back. Am I free to go? Have a nice day Mr. LEO. They can't and won't take you down to the jailhouse. They can imply that, but they won't. Don't be a fool."I have serious back pain. I'm here for a massage." Answer their questions vaguely and don't add commentary.

STFU no matter what, just STFU and keep repeating "I have back pain and got a massage"

WalterMitty
08-08-13, 11:50

Has this happened to anybody else? Fortunately I'm single and have no need for a monger phone but just because business is slow, doesn't mean they should bother people. I may just send THEM a text message, telling them how I feel about this. I think I will.I received three more text messages from New Star. Two while I was working last week, Friday and Saturday. I was too busy to let it affect me. Then on Sunday, while on my way back from the beach I got a third. All the messages stated,"New Girl here at 1073, you come, thanks!"

I texted back, finally," how much does the New girl charge for a one hour massge and a BBBJ?"

I haven't heard a peep since. I once contemplated going back to this place but fuck that. Obviously they are saving phone #'s from clients.

RobinHood2
08-08-13, 12:18
Went back to Kismet to see Coco after the good experience a few weeks ago. Called ahead spoke to Coco and set the appointment. Wasn't sure if she remembered me when I first went in, but she did. She basically did a 45 minute tease while I was on my stomach and then provided a very nice finish and a good clean up. Ended with a foot massage. Otc below the waist and finally utc above, but the utc was a struggle even more so than the first time. Very nice and easy to get to. 60/40.

NorthShore123
08-08-13, 14:12
Tried out the new place on high street in Danvers because I saw someone on here post about it. I wouldn't recommend it at all exp where there are two other places less then a mile down the road. Lady was extremely tall and on looks I give her a 3, 4 if I'm being generous. I asked for a soft massage with no oil and at times through out the massage I was actually in pain and had to tell her to stop. And sure she lubes me up with oil. On my back it felt like she was digging her nails into my shoulder blades. A few times I wanted to just get up and walk out but figured the ending would get better. I was wrong. Got up towards the end of my hour and told her I was all set. Damage for the hour 70. It not like me to do this but I didn't even bother leaving her a tip thats how bad it was. I honestly thought about going out the back door in the room because she just left me there and was talking on her phone. My back still feels like I got clawed by a frigging cat. Don't wasted you money here unless your into amazon chicks that scratch the hell out of you. Just my 2 cents.

Nuts N Bolts
08-08-13, 14:56
Walaston awana hit or miss.Really? Do tell. Only reports I've seen are misses.

MongerExpert
08-08-13, 15:35
Really? Do tell. Only reports I've seen are misses.I have only been there twice, once a long long time ago, and once, a few weeks ago, so current.

I went there right before it closed and the place was very busy actually, of course only men as clients.

Junior is only lightly scrubbed / touched during the table shower. The two women are pretty, but there is no " backroom " for HE only.

The massage is good, sensual, that's it. Nuts and Bolts is BS. HE ain't happening there. You can overhear conversation in the next room.

Any experienced monger would have one glance, and boom, see you later. You usually got to tip at these places as well.

BostonNorth16
08-08-13, 16:19
I went to the AMP in N. Andover across from Bertuccis today. Not the one that got shut down there is another. I used to go there weekly and always see a ok looking 40 or so year old that did what I like, all tease, full hour. I haven't been there in a while. But I went there today and I got a different girl. 50 or so not real good looking, skinny. When she came in the room I told her what I wanted (all tease and rubbing between the legs, no oil) and she did that. She did a good job but she did answer the phone while she was working on my front and she did short me a bit. But decent finish. Utc up top I didn't try below. The girl that I usually see was sitting outside on the couch when I left. $60/40.

AsianLPGAfan
08-08-13, 19:12
I received three more text messages from New Star. Two while I was working last week, Friday and Saturday. I was too busy to let it affect me. Then on Sunday, while on my way back from the beach I got a third. All the messages stated,"New Girl here at 1073, you come, thanks!"

I texted back, finally," how much does the New girl charge for a one hour massge and a BBBJ?"

I haven't heard a peep since. I once contemplated going back to this place but fuck that. Obviously they are saving phone #'s from clients.It has been posted from time to time about "monger phones". Google voice is not hard to get and you don't have to see texts come over your phone if your wifey / lady happens to see your phone.

Also I have a spoofcard account to call places and use a fake number.

HighAmperage
08-08-13, 19:21
I am 99. 9% sure that most of the RI girls went back to Flushing. Where in Mass is this RI talent?I didn't mean to imply that they are very same same girls. What I was referring to is that the promoters / providers back in Flushing are like any business. They want to make money. If business is slow or shut down in one location, they will reallocate "resources" to places where it is not. Mass places are much more HE than FS, unlike RI so it doesn't surprise me that it is different "talent". FS providers go where they can do there thing and HE providers go where they can do theirs.

Mr Bao
08-09-13, 00:58
Nothing new here except what is Brook street?

Beale is aaa Angel.

Newport ocean.

Brooks?

Billings new posting but been around for a while.

Faxon FS apt

Oval fairly new not bad but out in the open.

Walaston awana hit or miss.

Hancock 2 near t station not bad and 1 in Angela's old spot hit or miss.

Please advise about Brooks.I have reviewed all those areas and just walked out as the phone operator answers and says they're 25. 30 years of age. When you get to the location, the women appears to be in the 45. 50 years of age. The whole town of Quincy I would stay away, unless you're into HE and / or you're about that age. And like those type of ladies. My two cents.

Mr Bao
08-09-13, 01:01
I received three more text messages from New Star. Two while I was working last week, Friday and Saturday. I was too busy to let it affect me. Then on Sunday, while on my way back from the beach I got a third. All the messages stated,"New Girl here at 1073, you come, thanks!"

I haven't heard a peep since. I once contemplated going back to this place but fuck that. Obviously they are saving phone #'s from clients.This area just texted me almost everyday saying they have new girl and when I response in question of age. They ask if I wanted to try. WTF.

This location sucks as I walked into the office, saw the ladies, rolled out. Not my cup of tea.

Nuts N Bolts
08-09-13, 06:44
Nuts and Bolts is BS. HE ain't happening there.I assume you mean,"Nuts and Bolts, [the claim that one can get HE there] is BS." In which case I agree.

Beers10
08-09-13, 14:23
I went to the AMP in N. Andover across from Bertuccis today. Not the one that got shut down there is another. I used to go there weekly and always see a ok looking 40 or so year old that did what I like, all tease, full hour. I haven't been there in a while. But I went there today and I got a different girl. 50 or so not real good looking, skinny. When she came in the room I told her what I wanted (all tease and rubbing between the legs, no oil) and she did that. She did a good job but she did answer the phone while she was working on my front and she did short me a bit. But decent finish. Utc up top I didn't try below. The girl that I usually see was sitting outside on the couch when I left. $60/40.I went there once when it just opened a couple years ago, only got an expensive legit massage. Charged $70 and didn't understand or pretended not to understand when I wanted the change so cost me $80. Also she blocked the door and tried to make me tip her on the way out.

But it was my fault I don't get out much and made a newbie mistake there was 5 girls there and they were really pissed off at me and very vocal about it. I apologized and tried to get the hell out of there but one of them blocked the door and insisted that I stay. That was another mistake.

WalterMitty
08-09-13, 15:49
I have only been there twice, once a long long time ago, and once, a few weeks ago, so current.

I went there right before it closed and the place was very busy actually, of course only men as clients.

Junior is only lightly scrubbed / touched during the table shower. The two women are pretty, but there is no " backroom " for HE only.

The massage is good, sensual, that's it. Nuts and Bolts is BS. HE ain't happening there. You can overhear conversation in the next room.

Any experienced monger would have one glance, and boom, see you later. You usually got to tip at these places as well.I went there a half dozen times when it was LY and never left unhappy. There was a favorite of mine there, Anjou (sp?) who gave an outstanding tease. When she left I stopped going. Haven't been to the place since it changed to Awana.

WalterMitty
08-09-13, 15:55
It has been posted from time to time about "monger phones". Google voice is not hard to get and you don't have to see texts come over your phone if your wifey / lady happens to see your phone.

Also I have a spoofcard account to call places and use a fake number.I don't need a monger phone, I believe I stated such in my OP, I'm single and even if I was seeing someone, she ain't looking at my phone. I'm also not a fan of texting. My beef is that just because you go someplace once, doesn't mean you are open to being invited back.

When I order a pizza at the new place on the corner, I'm not expecting the place to text me just because I haven't ordered another pie in three weeks.

BigDog001
08-09-13, 15:56
I went there a half dozen times when it was LY and never left unhappy. There was a favorite of mine there, Anjou (sp?) who gave an outstanding tease. When she left I stopped going. Haven't been to the place since it changed to Awana.Seems mom ran the shop when it was LY, daughter was the cute spinner at the desk. Most left pretty happy at LY. Mom just opened up in Southie. Daughter runs Awana. Ain't going to be no hits at Awana, only misses.

BD

Yello Tail
08-09-13, 17:29
I don't need a monger phone, I believe I stated such in my OP, I'm single and even if I was seeing someone, she ain't looking at my phone. I'm also not a fan of texting. My beef is that just because you go someplace once, doesn't mean you are open to being invited back.

When I order a pizza at the new place on the corner, I'm not expecting the place to text me just because I haven't ordered another pie in three weeks.I use *67 to block them from seeing my number. If they don't accept blocked calls, I don't give them my business. I have found that some will answer a blocked caller even if their ad says that they don't.

Momo2
08-09-13, 20:45
Seems mom ran the shop when it was LY, daughter was the cute spinner at the desk. Most left pretty happy at LY. Mom just opened up in Southie. Daughter runs Awana. Ain't going to be no hits at Awana, only misses.

BDI went to check them out several weeks ago. Took the TS with an older woman and the massage by a younger one. Older one said hat the younger ones did not want to give the TS. Good massage skills but no HE here.

I used to be a LY fan with Wendy and Anjous but this is not the old LY.

MongerExpert
08-10-13, 07:46
I have reviewed all those areas and just walked out as the phone operator answers and says they're 25. 30 years of age. When you get to the location, the women appears to be in the 45. 50 years of age. The whole town of Quincy I would stay away, unless you're into HE and / or you're about that age. And like those type of ladies. My two cents.Finally, someone speaks the truth. Quincy really is way up there in average age for the masseuses.

Too old : Anna's, most at CR, Angel, Ocean bottom fl, as well as top, yezi. 1147. At China massage, they may have gray hair, LOL.

Youngest : 30's at oval, cr, star. It's hard to tell the real age of Asian women in general. Some that are early 30's appear.

Mid to late 20's. Other's that are mid 40's, appear mid 30's.

If your fiending for a HE like Mr Bao said, whatever, no problem, but if you are particular about who you see, You need to be strong enough to leave and not pay.

Last but not least don't pay house, or stay if you know the place doesn't offer a HE. They won't let you leave at one of these storefronts without tipping.

So what that means is never enter a place without 60 in wallet.

Skatar018
08-10-13, 13:36
I don't need a monger phone, I believe I stated such in my OP, I'm single and even if I was seeing someone, she ain't looking at my phone. I'm also not a fan of texting. My beef is that just because you go someplace once, doesn't mean you are open to being invited back.

When I order a pizza at the new place on the corner, I'm not expecting the place to text me just because I haven't ordered another pie in three weeks.biatch & complain about it.

If you give them your number that's on you.

I asked you twice in a pm how they got your number, you never did say how they got it.

To anyone who gives out their number & doesn't expect a call at some point & time is being naive & unrealistic, as it's going to happen.

Don't want the call, don't give them contact info.

Want to to hear from them once in awhile, give the contact info.

Pretty simple concept really.

WalterMitty
08-10-13, 17:41
biatch & complain about it.

If you give them your number that's on you.

I asked you twice in a pm how they got your number, you never did say how they got it.

To anyone who gives out their number & doesn't expect a call at some point & time is being naive & unrealistic, as it's going to happen.

Don't want the call, don't give them contact info.

Want to to hear from them once in awhile, give the contact info.

Pretty simple concept really.I didn't GIVE them my number, I called them to make an appt, just like every other appt I've ever made. I'm sure other places keep numbers they receive as well, but no one has ever called me or texted me.

For the record, I did answer your question in the first PM but when you asked the same question again in a second PM, I ignored it.

Figure it out.

I'm done.

Big Head
08-10-13, 19:27
Went to see Coco today. Average looking older lady with a big tattoo on her stomach. She uses paper towels which is not pleasant at all. Very basic massage and very basic everything else. No magic touch we are all looking for. HH = 40 + 50 for her 'extra' effort.

BH

Skatar018
08-10-13, 23:49
I texted back, finally," how much does the New girl charge for a one hour massge and a BBBJ?" I haven't heard a peep since.It's not a mystery as to why you're not getting a BBBJ from them & never will.

I didn't GIVE them my number, I called them to make an appt, just like every other appt I've ever made. I'm sure other places keep numbers they receive as well, but no one has ever called me or texted me.

For the record, I did answer your question in the first PM but when you asked the same question again in a second PM, I ignored it.

Figure it out.

I'm done.Nah man I re-read the pm, all it said is you called, never said you gave them the number, the call was blocked, the call wasn't blocked, I try not to assume & that's why I asked twice, you could've simply answered the question in the pm.

You seemed to have dismissed the helpful suggestions that have been given as not worth your time or trouble, yet you feel posting a complaint about a call back should be worth our time to read, yeah right.

If you don't know enough to block your number, or get a monger phone Einstein that shit's on you, take it as a lesson learned, another simple concept which I'm sure is beyond your grasp, but don't fuckin biatch & moan about it cuz I don't want to hear it or read about it, which is a good idea to go click on ignore.

Member #4785
08-11-13, 09:40
I believe it is in Quincy. Is it worth the trip?

Thanks Candyman555

Bruce Lee 104
08-11-13, 13:57
Made an appointment and went to the new Ninja in Quincy again. This time I saw Amy who I remembered from the old Ninja. She's a cute spinner as you guys call them and wore a low cut top showing some great cleavage. She speaks decent English and I was happy to see her again. She started out with a great back massage but would wander lower and gave me some highly sensual tease and then return to my back. I mentioned how someone there had once knelt on my back which I liked so she got up and actually walked on my back for a couple of minutes, then it was back to teasing, and more teasing. Really intense. After wiping me down with a warm towel she had me flip, teased some more and made me very happy. Allowed otc and may have allowed more but I didn't push it. She introduced me to some tempting new talent named Jessica on my way out. 60/40 without being rushed and you know I'll be going back.

Member #5269
08-11-13, 16:23
Made an appointment and went to the new Ninja in Quincy again. This time I saw Amy who I remembered from the old Ninja. She's a cute spinner as you guys call them and wore a low cut top showing some great cleavage. She speaks decent English and I was happy to see her again. She started out with a great back massage but would wander lower and gave me some highly sensual tease and then return to my back. I mentioned how someone there had once knelt on my back which I liked so she got up and actually walked on my back for a couple of minutes, then it was back to teasing, and more teasing. Really intense. After wiping me down with a warm towel she had me flip, teased some more and made me very happy. Allowed otc and may have allowed more but I didn't push it. She introduced me to some tempting new talent named Jessica on my way out. 60/40 without being rushed and you know I'll be going back.So you are the owner / work for Ninja right?

Bruce Lee 104
08-11-13, 17:09
So you are the owner / work for Ninja right?Are we going to go through this again? I just like the quality and consistency of the service there and thought some of you might be interested, as I would be.

MikeJohns
08-11-13, 17:30
Are we going to go through this again? I just like the quality and consistency of the service there and thought some of you might be interested, as I would be.thanks for the update. Glad to hear they're back. Always enjoyed the reliability of that place

BigDog001
08-11-13, 18:20
Made an appointment and went to the new Ninja in Quincy again. This time I saw Amy who I remembered from the old Ninja. She's a cute spinner as you guys call them and wore a low cut top showing some great cleavage. She speaks decent English and I was happy to see her again. She started out with a great back massage but would wander lower and gave me some highly sensual tease and then return to my back. I mentioned how someone there had once knelt on my back which I liked so she got up and actually walked on my back for a couple of minutes, then it was back to teasing, and more teasing. Really intense. After wiping me down with a warm towel she had me flip, teased some more and made me very happy. Allowed otc and may have allowed more but I didn't push it. She introduced me to some tempting new talent named Jessica on my way out. 60/40 without being rushed and you know I'll be going back.That's good news. Thursday, one of the girls at 59 told me a 20 something girl was going to start this weekend. Mr. Lee confirms it. An AMP'er that tells it like it is about age. Pretty damn good. I've been a few times, good massage, place is much cleaner than the last days of Lavender, and my girl (under 30, Serina? Selina?) , used a sensual grip rather than the standard kung-fu, vice, or claw grip. 60/40.

BD

BigDog001
08-11-13, 18:43
A rose by any other name. It still has thorns. Ouch. And I didn't want to be ouched. I was willing to TOFFT, since I had to be in the Back Bay anyway. Willing, mind you, if things seemed ok. I did some intel, and found that 376 Boylston (not Happy Health but a couple doorways down) seemed to be affiliated with Colonial / Ace in Salem. Forget that. So I called Happy Health at 364 Boylston. Pretty good English speaker answers. I ask a few questions, and I get some answers. Now we're talking. And then I asked the age of the masseuses. And then. All of a sudden. I think what happened next was a failure to communicate. Not really, her silence was answer enough for me.

BD

Krider66
08-11-13, 21:10
I've had a good time at 2B. Young staff who speaks english pretty well. I've been there about 4 or 5 times and have always left happy.Try Cocoat2D. Nice rack. Nice massage. Nice finish.

Mr Bao
08-11-13, 23:14

Thanks Candyman555I dislike this place as it is an upsell and the phone operator always BS about young Gs working. When you get to that spot. Your Moms open the door sorta feeling as they are quite old. Unless you're into much older woman, that fronts to be 30s and / or younger. I am about to roll to RI and check out those spots. It is a bit of a drive, but it is what you want that matters right?

Satya
08-12-13, 01:43
I am looking for an AMP in the Boston area and all I know is that it is a basement and cell phones do not work there. Can anyone help me out?

For those of you who travel I just returned from Chinatown and Flushing N. Y. And have nothing good to report unless you want a top notch foot massage. For those who don't know if you don't speak Chinese or travel with someone who does you will be in quite a pickle because the people who speak English are indeed few.

Smoke Screen
08-12-13, 05:45
I dislike this place as it is an upsell and the phone operator always BS about young Gs working. When you get to that spot. Your Moms open the door sorta feeling as they are quite old. Unless you're into much older woman, that fronts to be 30s and / or younger. I am about to roll to RI and check out those spots. It is a bit of a drive, but it is what you want that matters right?You'll like R. I. More than Chinatown but you won't find 20 somethings there. What you will find are very attractive 30s to 40s, who, believe it or not, look like mid to late 20s. They treat you better too. It's an hour drive for me but worth it.

Steve2319
08-12-13, 07:49
You'll like R. I. More than Chinatown but you won't find 20 somethings there. What you will find are very attractive 30s to 40s, who, believe it or not, look like mid to late 20s. They treat you better too. It's an hour drive for me but worth it.It is well worth it but for me the hard part is always trying to find at least 3. 5 hours of laundered time to partake in the pleasure.

Steven1234
08-12-13, 09:42
It has been posted from time to time about "monger phones". Google voice is not hard to get and you don't have to see texts come over your phone if your wifey / lady happens to see your phone.

Also I have a spoofcard account to call places and use a fake number.-

I will disable the link to my real phone on Google voice after a persiod of time and start over.

At work customers are supposed to call a 1-800 for service and to get screened if they have a service plane and then it goes to me and I will not have more customer calls me as they know am occupied. On a few occations I gave my REAL direct phone # and made the customer PROMISE not to abuse this and all of them did. We changed phones to a new provider and now I give the google voice # (not my real one) and have the account to forward the call to my cell phone so they do not know my number. I also tell the customer or "car salesman" that this phone # will not work in two weeks from now as I am changeing providers. This stopes them from saying I gave them my personal phone # and then never picked up. I also change the greeting when I disconnect to Another business " Welcome to Longhorn Steakhouse etc".

-

There is also a voice mail feature there to. To this day I am getting messages left from me from Car Salesman and I told them I was buying a car a year ago. These persistent guys keep calling.

So after say 6 months I disable the google voice completly and creat a new google voice account with new number and start all over.

Steve

Steven1234
08-12-13, 16:34
I researched the spoof card and it is only from outgoing calls. The problem I have found is that folks want the other person to leave the voicemail with a phone # so they know your real. Sort of a game.

With Google voice it is 1) free 2) you can get incomming calls and the person calling youohly sees the Google voice # on their caller I'd when you call them or when they call you 3) you get a voice mail to. The way I set it up is that if I get a google voice incoming call that I want to receive I will pick up the call. If I am not expencting a call I let the google voicemaillbox pick up the call. I then check out the message and if it is someone I want to return a call I do. The incoming call does NOT automatically go to my cell phone voicemail.

Steve

PlayItAgain
08-12-13, 17:22
I have been a long time lurker in this board, but was active in the now defunct one.

I have been an active monger for the last three years. While on a trip to the capital, I called a number on CL on a whim. I had no expectations, but was given a shower and a rub and tug by a very beautiful 28-35
korean girl. Hooked on to it ever since.

The MA scene is still not as good as other eastern cities or RI.

I have done this about once every couple of months in the last few years.

Here's my reports (excuse the dump) :

Now Inactive (or a lesser self of its former glory) :

1. TammiatRead Main: Attitude: 8, Looks: 7, Chem: 5, Tease: 8, Access (otc / utc) 8, Parking & Privacy: 3.

2. SophiaatLex School: Att: 8, L: 9, C: 8, T: 6, Acc: 7, P & P: 6.

3. YumiatLex School: Att: 8, L: 6, C: 6, T: 8, Acc: 6, Privacy: 6.

4. MaryatWilmington Midd Ave: Att: 8, L: 7, C: 7, T: 8, Acc: 6, Privacy: 7.

My Glory Days:

1. Bedf Gr Road, Lai LaiatHighland Ave, PamatS'Bai, Ruby Spa (the person from lai lai ended up here and it was awesome while it lasted), that one run by the white dude in Cummings, Woburn.

Reliable Bets Now:

1. Coco at 2D: Att: 9, L: 5, T: 8, Acc: 8, P&P: 8.

2. Jessica at 2D: Att: 9, L: 7, T: 8, Acc: 8, P&P: 8.

3. Angel: Att: 6 (used to be 9) , L: 7, T: 8, Acc: 6, P&P: 8.

4. Sunny at Adm RI: Att: 9, L: 8, T: 9, Acc: 7, P&P: 8.

Don't Go List:

Waltham River, Newton Eastern, School & Marr Lex, RS Chelmsford and few others I have lost track of.

In my view, best tease is with Angel, Indie, Stacey, Bella (will write about the non-asian separately).

Many a thanks to the posters here without whom my money would be spent on gaining blue balls in the cold presence of grannies.

One request to posters: Mention the attitude and parking / entry privacy situation.

Daringram
08-12-13, 20:33

Thanks Candyman555I have met a girl in one of the apartments near the Faxon park, does anyone have any info on her?

Mr Bao
08-12-13, 22:56
You'll like R. I. More than Chinatown but you won't find 20 somethings there. What you will find are very attractive 30s to 40s, who, believe it or not, look like mid to late 20s. They treat you better too. It's an hour drive for me but worth it.Any good spots that you have visited? Please PM me. I have been to quite a few over the years, decade or so. But the scenery might have changed.

Mr Bao
08-12-13, 23:27
So I took some time and went around C-Town late in the afternoon. Strolled, and roamed a bit and showed up at their location (s). All of the calls were asking what age I prefer. I said anywhere 30 and below. They just bs you by responding what you want to hear and to make you walk to their doorstep and then try to work something out. Those masseuses are nowhere 30 and below. Like I said in the last post of the Town of Quincy, everyone is 40+. So this is another town of lying. To make customers walk all the way to their area, and then we just turn around and leave.

So I assume if anyone wants to get what they came to do without looking at the face and figure, then it is what it is for y'all. I am so picky.

Joseph Alley
08-13-13, 05:56
Which girl? What does she look like? Which Apartments? How did you meet her. Did you go to the apartment? Did you have a massage? What do you want to know? Is this question really seeking an answer? Just strange. Or am I the only person who thinks so?

I have met a girl in one of the apartments near the Faxon park, does anyone have any info on her?

LylTime
08-13-13, 10:47
You can find them now at Mellisa Spa in Danvers. Awesome treatment.

Lyltime

I have been a long time lurker in this board, but was active in the now defunct one.

I have been an active monger for the last three years. While on a trip to the capital, I called a number on CL on a whim. I had no expectations, but was given a shower and a rub and tug by a very beautiful 28-35

Korean girl. Hooked on to it ever since.

1. TammiatRead Main: Attitude: 8, Looks: 7, Chem: 5, Tease: 8, Access (otc / utc) 8, Parking & Privacy: 3.

My Glory Days:

1. Bedf Gr Road, Lai LaiatHighland Ave, PamatS'Bai, Ruby Spa (the person from lai lai ended up here and it was awesome while it lasted) , that one run by the white dude in Cummings, Woburn.

Reliable Bets Now:

Don't Go List:

Waltham River, Newton Eastern, School & Marr Lex, RS Chelmsford and few others I have lost track of.

In my view, best tease is with Angel, Indie, Stacey, Bella (will write about the non-asian separately).

Many a thanks to the posters here without whom my money would be spent on gaining blue balls in the cold presence of grannies.

One request to posters: Mention the attitude and parking / entry privacy situation.

Daringram
08-13-13, 14:22
Which girl? What does she look like? Which Apartments? How did you meet her. Did you go to the apartment? Did you have a massage? What do you want to know? Is this question really seeking an answer? Just strange. Or am I the only person who thinks so?Sorry if my post didn't have all the info.

She was a young Asian girl, may be 22, gave a very good massage with good tease but no HE at that time.

I don't remember the apartment name but she gave me directions over the phone and she had a massage table in her apartment.

When I say I met a girl in one of the apartments, doesn't that imply I met her IN the apartment?

DannyTheMan
08-13-13, 14:50
Went to Happy Health on Boylston. I was skeptical since I hadn't found any reviews and thought it might be like Rainbow on Gloucester.

Happy is aptly named.

Saw Tina. Fantastic therapeutic massage. 60. A little teasing and it was clear there would be more. She has log nails, so if you are into ass massage, maybe go elsewhere.

On the flip she was great. Nice HJ. I was hungover and couldn't finish but she gave a sincere 10-15 min effort. After I gave up, I was about to put on my clothes, but she said I had more time so she gave me 5 more with a leg massage. Then she asked if I wanted to try again, and put in 5 more minutes. I was still too hung over. Got up, dressed and ready to leave. Gave here a nice tip for the effort. I was there for almost an hour and fifteen.

About to leave, and the door bell rang as another monger walked in. She told me to wait in the room (obviously so the mongers don't need to meet). So clearly they aren't even trying to pretend. She apologized as I left for not getting me off.

It is on the building with a yoga studio. I don't think there is anything else there, so you can get in and out without much attention unless your wife takes yoga classes there.

DannyTheMan
08-13-13, 15:17
Jessica at Diva is young, cool, and fun. I have been to Diva many times and usually ask for Alice. Alice knows me and said I should call her to make an appointment with Jessica because she is young and beautiful. She's right. Nice HJ, nothing more but great teasing. Massage is mediocre and you have to walk down the 40 Harrison hall, which is okay if you want to just wait and take your pick, but I hate that bazaar of hairy under armed women.

So I took some time and went around C-Town late in the afternoon. Strolled, and roamed a bit and showed up at their location (s). All of the calls were asking what age I prefer. I said anywhere 30 and below. They just bs you by responding what you want to hear and to make you walk to their doorstep and then try to work something out. Those masseuses are nowhere 30 and below. Like I said in the last post of the Town of Quincy, everyone is 40+. So this is another town of lying. To make customers walk all the way to their area, and then we just turn around and leave.

So I assume if anyone wants to get what they came to do without looking at the face and figure, then it is what it is for why'all. I am so picky.

MickPK
08-13-13, 16:30
Not for lack of trying. YMMV. But I will try again.Went back to the railroad last week. Got Sophia again, she was working alone. Though I called ahead and said I'd be there in 10, I still had to wait another 10-15 for her to finish with another monger. Then was interrupted at least 3 times by phone calls during my session. Good massage and decent tease; this time I did get to see and play with the puppies, though I can't really say they came out of the cage (it was more like sticking my arms through the bars to pet them). Finally, my session was cut short about 15 minutes by one of the callers who got there early but insisted he wasn't. She was nice enough, so I didn't argue, but did reflect the shortage in my tip. I'd like to go again, so hopefully they won't remain shorthanded.

Altoid123
08-13-13, 19:04
You're right Joe that was a strange & useless post. There's been a few new users like this popping up here trying to wrack up posts

With lots of useless info and vague details that could have been found various places on the internet! Not too bright!

Sorry if my post didn't have all the info.

She was a young Asian girl, may be 22, gave a very good massage with good tease but no HE at that time.

I don't remember the apartment name but she gave me directions over the phone and she had a massage table in her apartment.

When I say I met a girl in one of the apartments, doesn't that imply I met her IN the apartment?

Member #5940
08-13-13, 19:34
Want to try fu Shen. Has anyone had a luck there recently?Yes. As recently as late June. Saw Wendy and had a great time.

Member #5940
08-13-13, 19:46
Had a great warm welcome from a cutie from Medford Health now working in Somerville.

She helped me play a trick on her co-worker. She asked me if I wanted 4 hands and I was delighted. I had been seeing her for a month in Medford before the place got closed down and tried out the new spot in Davis Square. She knew first hand that when I get backed up there is a reason for my handle. They did the whole light touch stroking all over my back and arms and legs. The they both did the lean in and drag nipples in my back, (clothed but still hard nips.) When I turned over they took turns storking Jr and smiled and fake giggled. About 15 minutes of soft to harder turns stroking my older regular winks at me and can feel me pulsing in her hand and said "You having hard time relaxing?" Cindy pretended to lick the head and let het hot breath on JR and the other one eased up on her grip and plastered Cindy from Neck to Tits. Cindy was very surprised and a very good sport. I got them to both rub the spunk into Cindy's skin because it is good for the skin. Run do not walk to Davis Square! Seniors PM for address.I had a favorite named Anna at Mystic and she once brought in her friend Mary and we had a blast. I wonder if they're the same girls. I had wanted to see Mary on her own (she's a little more of a looker than Anna IMO) but they shut the place down before I had a chance. Did you catch these girls' names? Is there an ad for their place?

Mr Bao
08-14-13, 00:25
Went to Happy Health on Boylston. I was skeptical since I hadn't found any reviews and thought it might be like Rainbow on Gloucester.

Happy is aptly named.

Saw Tina. Fantastic therapeutic massage. 60. A little teasing and it was clear there would be more. She has log nails, so if you are into ass massage, maybe go elsewhere.

On the flip she was great. Nice HJ. I was hungover and couldn't finish but she gave a sincere 10-15 min effort. After I gave up, I was about to put on my clothes, but she said I had more time so she gave me 5 more with a leg massage. Then she asked if I wanted to try again, and put in 5 more minutes. I was still too hung over. Got up, dressed and ready to leave. Gave here a nice tip for the effort. I was there for almost an hour and fifteen.

About to leave, and the door bell rang as another monger walked in. She told me to wait in the room (obviously so the mongers don't need to meet). So clearly they aren't even trying to pretend. She apologized as I left for not getting me off.

It is on the building with a yoga studio. I don't think there is anything else there, so you can get in and out without much attention unless your wife takes yoga classes there.How old did she looked or say she was? Thanks.

MongerExpert
08-14-13, 01:35
1073. I drove past this location late, like really late mongering. I was going to make the trip to providence, but.

Said screw it, too tired. Most spas close at 9pm, some 10pm. Star was open at 11:30, yup. 11:30 at night.

I couldn't believe it, it's probably still open. I saw the cars in the lot, and noticed the windows were open and the light was on.

Massage was better this time around, she actually gets on top of you and uses her legs.

I wouldn't have gone, but figured this is the only place that is still open, kindove weird actually.

I got the exotic looking one, who has added a few lbs on her belly, probably due to long hours, maybe eating too much rice, haha.

UTC up top, he. I called but blocked my number. This way they can't text me.

At this point in quincy if I had to rank the AMPs and compare, I would say CR: #1, Star #2, Oval #3 (would be #2 if access up top was more negotiable ).

I'm just not a fan of masseuses who sortive demand a high tip. If they get some of the house fee, (some definitely do, other's definitely don't) , then 10-20 is good.

Unfortunately the masseuses at the old ninja only got paid in tips (which is still ok) , and I sortive got a feeling at Zen same deal.

Also one of the masseuses at Oval, I think said they weren't allowed to leave the place during the day.

HondaMe
08-14-13, 09:40
Has anyone seen Terri in Quincy recently? I am not sure if she is still in the business. She was near the North Quincy Red Line stop. She was one of the best.

Catnibbler
08-14-13, 17:21
Went to Marrett Road, got Angela. Not bad looking, probably early 4o's. Long black hair. Good massage with light teasing. On flip got some utc top and bottom. Tried for DATY but was a no go. Was first time with her. I bet second time around there will be more to the menu. She did ask how much I would tip for DATY, I said 60 and she just smiled but would not go. I gave it all I had. Had her pants half way down her butt, but she pulled back up. LOL

60 plus 40 tip.

Amp Slave
08-14-13, 20:05
Which girl? What does she look like? Which Apartments? How did you meet her. Did you go to the apartment? Did you have a massage? What do you want to know? Is this question really seeking an answer? Just strange. Or am I the only person who thinks so?It is a 4 apartment building in a nice quite neighborhood. Has a large tree on the left front in neighbors yard as you face building. Parking is avail in rear or on street. Ad on CL.

HighAmperage
08-14-13, 21:41

Korean girl. Hooked on to it ever since.

My Glory Days:

1. Bedf Gr Road, Lai LaiatHighland Ave, PamatS'Bai, Ruby Spa (the person from lai lai ended up here and it was awesome while it lasted) , that one run by the white dude in Cummings, Woburn.

Reliable Bets Now:

Don't Go List:

One request to posters: Mention the attitude and parking / entry privacy situation.Nice report! My glory days were at the old 52 Middle with Vivian. Her massage was an 11. Best I have ever had from anyone anywhere. We got into a routine where I would make her happy and then she would do the same for me. It was awesome while it lasted. Unfortunately, the road construction killed their business all things came to a final "ending".

BTW, why did you put Mar / Lex on the don't go list. I was thinking of giving them a try next time I was in the neck of the woods.

Spaz2580
08-15-13, 14:58
Does this mean she's retiring? Anyone tried Amy before?

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4003622731.html

Herow
08-15-13, 15:20
Other than one lucky go at School St, I have never had a provider that wasn't middle aged, boring and of at best average massage skills out of maybe 6 visits to either School or the other Lexington one.

In theory there is some Russian chick at one, and there was the whole "Jenny" chick who traveled, never ran into either.

The only places I can find decently attractive in MetroWest are Thai places like Belmont St, or go into similar in Cambridge, but it's always painfully expensive. There is this random place in Watertown which can be entertaining but hasn't delivered in a few months for me.

Nice report! My glory days were at the old 52 Middle with Vivian. Her massage was an 11. Best I have ever had from anyone anywhere. We got into a routine where I would make her happy and then she would do the same for me. It was awesome while it lasted. Unfortunately, the road construction killed their business all things came to a final "ending".

BTW, why did you put Mar / Lex on the don't go list. I was thinking of giving them a try next time I was in the neck of the woods.

PlayItAgain
08-15-13, 15:37
BTW, why did you put Mar / Lex on the don't go list. I was thinking of giving them a try next time I was in the neck of the woods.It's too open. Since Sophie and Yumi left, no good option there. Also, it's too exposed for LE. If you remember, School was closed due to complaints from the neighbors. If providers are good, I would visit only during winter after 5:00 pm.

BostonNorth16
08-15-13, 17:06
Went to the AMP on Mt. Road today for the first time because they advertise that they have a table shower. I was let in and had to wait maybe 5 minutes for someone to leave. The girl was 40 or so and not much to look at but ok bod. Table shower was ok. She was cautious because she didn't know me. On the flip she put soap in my hand and said you do. I told her no you do and she did. After that she relaxed with me. Massage was all tease which is what I asked for. And the ending was good. Utc on top didn't ry the bottom. She didn't really want me utc up top either. C's with nice nips.

Big Head
08-15-13, 21:02
Hi guys,

I need to go Andover this weekend, not very familiar with the area.

Can you recommend a good spot to visit?

Thanks,

BH

MrRogers
08-16-13, 05:48
Does this mean she's retiring? Anyone tried Amy before? I do not know if she is retiring, but a woman by the name of Amy filled in for Aiko last summer for a visit of mine. Mid to late 40's, thin, more attractive than Aiko and fairly decent massage skills with comparable English. Very little tease and had to be persuaded for HR which ended up being mediocre. Have not and would not return.

SammyYork
08-16-13, 09:55
Other than one lucky go at School St, I have never had a provider that wasn't middle aged, boring and of at best average massage skills out of maybe 6 visits to either School or the other Lexington one.

In theory there is some Russian chick at one, and there was the whole "Jenny" chick who traveled, never ran into either.

The only places I can find decently attractive in MetroWest are Thai places like Belmont St, or go into similar in Cambridge, but it's always painfully expensive. There is this random place in Watertown which can be entertaining but hasn't delivered in a few months for me.Saw the Russian last week. All just a hype. Older MILF types, no roaming and very brusque. Decent massage as she is a CMT, ending was just that. An ending a business to be taken care of. Nothing more. Won't go back. I do miss Sophia from School St. Heard she is in Quincy some place.

NorthShore123
08-16-13, 13:38
Hi guys,

Thanks,

BHHonestly most of the places worth visiting in this area have been shut down. I've been driving to everett which is prob about 25-30 mins from andover. Not sure how far you want to drive. Toss me a msg if you want and I can tell you about some of the places in this area I've been to that are still around.

WebDog
08-16-13, 13:48
Finally, someone speaks the truth. Quincy really is way up there in average age for the masseuses.

Too old : Anna's, most at CR, Angel, Ocean bottom fl, as well as top, yezi. 1147. At China massage, they may have gray hair, LOL.

Youngest : 30's at oval, cr, star. It's hard to tell the real age of Asian women in general. Some that are early 30's appear.

Mid to late 20's. Other's that are mid 40's, appear mid 30's.

If your fiending for a HE like Mr Bao said, whatever, no problem, but if you are particular about who you see, You need to be strong enough to leave and not pay.

Last but not least don't pay house, or stay if you know the place doesn't offer a HE. They won't let you leave at one of these storefronts without tipping.

So what that means is never enter a place without 60 in wallet.This is absolutely true. I stopped going to Qunicy AMPs for this reason and the last time I saw Angel was probably 2008. Until recently. I had a craving and figured out her new number from doing some searches, and immediately recognized her voice. But when I got there, boy has she ever aged! And not gracefully. I couldn't believe it. Plus she has the gaul to say I had gained weight. LOL!

WebDog
08-16-13, 13:54
Hi guys,

Thanks,

BHI have had okay luck at this place: http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-open-exotic-asian-massage-25/24192701

Older provided but good experience. Kept eyes closed and didn't do a lot of roaming.

I haven't been here but would probably be okay: http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-_-new-_-experience_-25/21095717

See the other discussions on this board about here: http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cant-wait-to-relieve-your-tension-beautiful-masseuse-waiting-for-you-21/23381940

I haven't been and probably wouldn't bother.

Momo2
08-16-13, 17:07
This is absolutely true. I stopped going to Qunicy AMPs for this reason and the last time I saw Angel was probably 2008. Until recently. I had a craving and figured out her new number from doing some searches, and immediately recognized her voice. But when I got there, boy has she ever aged! And not gracefully. I couldn't believe it. Plus she has the gaul to say I had gained weight. LOL!I am just finally just catching my breath. My sides hurt. Webdog, I can hear Angel's voice say that." you need to work out". She is definetely older and working solo takes a toll on you. Except for the few months when she had the new girl, she was working 10 to 7 seven days a week. The new girl goes back to China and marries a rich man and Angel goes back to the same old grind. She reminds me several times that she has been in Quincy for the last 10 years. I know that she has one more year on her lease. I think she would retire now if she could.

Mr Bao
08-17-13, 03:12
200 Arlington St. CTown: This spot I could not find as the operator claims the girls are 30+ and located at that street in this suite #

364 Boylston St, Happy Health: Not so happy when I have arrived, I just got scared of the old face and walked right back out.

Diva: Walked thru the hallway and mamason was pushy, scared me away as one of the girls said 1HR=$40 and. 5HR=$60. I said wow. And wanted to make sure I am getting that nice deal, but mamason kept on saying: "no, no, no" so I was pissed off and not knowing who wants what as the girl was giving me a deal and confused of what she said, LOL, and of course I want a better deal. I just took off. Mamason ran back outside to the door on the first right. I now know that she is the top tier lady that runs all 2nd floor business as she was bouncing left and right. They have all these different store names just to confuse the clients. Or attendees as I call it, LOL.

So pretty much like I havesaid, the first observation that I have posted is pretty much true, everyone is just damn too old looking. And if Mongers just like the rub and tug. Then so be it. I'm saving my greens for the younger ones. Put them thru school as they call it. HAHAHAHA

GamaDude
08-17-13, 10:44
Went to the old Ninja the other day, now going by Zen. Very cute girl met me and led me to a room and said the girl was just finishing up, she would be right with me. Came in after 5-10 minutes and said 5 more minutes. Came in again and said a few more minutes. Then she ended up coming in and giving me the massage herself. I was happy about this as she was very cute, but not happy I was left there for 15-20 minutes. As for the massage itself, it was ok. As I said she was hot, and the tease was ok, but everything felt mechanical. She allowed roaming but there was no reaction to it at all. Bit of a jackhammer finish. I would probably go back but I always had much better experiences with the girls when it was Ninja.

Delta09
08-17-13, 16:40
So I decided to take on for the team and it paid dividends. I went to the the Melissa Spa in Danvers, rt 1. The lady how greeted me was about 4/5 in the looks dept. She escorted me to a large private room. I got comfy on the table face down. Massage was average at best. Apparently she likes asses and she massaged mine frequently. And of course, I did not complain. After a bit of actual massage she dropped so hints by massaging my inner thighs and gave some light tickles. By the time I flipped, full mast had been achieved. She did some light massage and allowed my hands to roam as did hers. A light tug to start, some breast play, and then she was full on frenching me while tucking mr. Happy. This continued until I erupted. She cleaned me up. Massage continued and was actually better and relaxing.

The only pricing ever discussed was the massage at 70 for the hour.

70 / hr + plus $20 tip.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4007566318.html

Smoke Screen
08-17-13, 21:00
So I decided to take on for the team and it paid dividends. I went to the the Melissa Spa in Danvers, rt 1. The lady how greeted me was about 4/5 in the looks dept. She escorted me to a large private room. I got comfy on the table face down. Massage was average at best. Apparently she likes asses and she massaged mine frequently. And of course, I did not complain. After a bit of actual massage she dropped so hints by massaging my inner thighs and gave some light tickles. By the time I flipped, full mast had been achieved. She did some light massage and allowed my hands to roam as did hers. A light tug to start, some breast play, and then she was full on frenching me while tucking mr. Happy. This continued until I erupted. She cleaned me up. Massage continued and was actually better and relaxing.

70 / hr + plus $20 tip.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4007566318.htmlWhat was her reaction to a $20 tip? Did she seem satisfied or did she say anything negative?

Spaz2580
08-18-13, 02:02
Wow. $20 tip. Seriously?

What was her reaction to a $20 tip? Did she seem satisfied or did she say anything negative?

Spaz2580
08-18-13, 02:05
Yeah, sure some are in their 40s / 50s. But plenty out there in their 30s and probl look like they're in the 20s. I guess you'll just have to go to rhode island to get your young fix. And nothing wrong w / the providers in their 30s and 40s. Had plenty of great experiences w / them.

200 Arlington St. CTown: This spot I could not find as the operator claims the girls are 30+ and located at that street in this suite #

364 Boylston St, Happy Health: Not so happy when I have arrived, I just got scared of the old face and walked right back out.

Diva: Walked thru the hallway and mamason was pushy, scared me away as one of the girls said 1HR=$40 and. 5HR=$60. I said wow. And wanted to make sure I am getting that nice deal, but mamason kept on saying: "no, no, no" so I was pissed off and not knowing who wants what as the girl was giving me a deal and confused of what she said, LOL, and of course I want a better deal. I just took off. Mamason ran back outside to the door on the first right. I now know that she is the top tier lady that runs all 2nd floor business as she was bouncing left and right. They have all these different store names just to confuse the clients. Or attendees as I call it, LOL.

So pretty much like I havesaid, the first observation that I have posted is pretty much true, everyone is just damn too old looking. And if Mongers just like the rub and tug. Then so be it. I'm saving my greens for the younger ones. Put them thru school as they call it. HAHAHAHA

Yellow Fever
08-18-13, 02:50
Smoke in Korea they would have said you number ten GI. Which translates to you cheap bastard. But if it wasn't worth more good for you.

YF

Smoke Screen
08-18-13, 07:42
Smoke in Korea they would have said you number ten GI. Which translates to you cheap bastard. But if it wasn't worth more good for you.

YFThat wasn't me that left a $20 tip, I was responding to Delta09's post. He's the one who left the 20, I've never left less than 40 anyplace, no matter what happened. You should read down a few posts before calling me a cheap bastard. Geesh.

Delta09
08-18-13, 09:03
That wasn't me that left a $20 tip, I was responding to Delta09's post. He's the one who left the 20, I've never left less than 40 anyplace, no matter what happened. You should read down a few posts before calling me a cheap bastard. Geesh.Well, it was all I had left. Yes, I went in low on cash. She seemed pleased with any tip. What she said after I left, I will never know and I will not care. The real test will be the return visit.

Dh1610
08-18-13, 10:31
Delta,

Are you getting the drift? It sounds like you were more than happy overall with your visit. Your grandfather might have tipped $20 in his day. You can't get a babysitter for $20 today. No I don't do babysitters and haven't needed one in years. Consider being a bit more generous and you will most likely get good repeat service.

70 / hr + plus $20 tip.

NorthShore123
08-18-13, 11:00
Just curious who came up with the .40 is what you should tip for a tug. You can go on the street and get more then a HJ for less. So why is it mandatory to give them .40. What if they are very mechanical and put in no effort and the massage sucks. Shouldn't our tip reflect on their services? This is why were getting older ladies and ones that put in no effort because we are all paying for lackluster performances because thats what were told we have to do. Just curious as to who made the rule. 40 for was mandatory for a he. That all being said I researched the rates before I started into this hobby and thats what I read and thats what I went with. If they are better then what I expect or do more I tip accordingly as well but just thought I would throw that out there.

MongerExpert
08-18-13, 13:02
Delta,

Are you getting the drift? It sounds like you were more than happy overall with your visit. Your grandfather might have tipped $20 in his day. You can't get a babysitter for $20 today. No I don't do babysitters and haven't needed one in years. Consider being a bit more generous and you will most likely get good repeat service.If he tipped 10. 15, then he is very cheap, especially for the hour. I think most on here will tip 40 with utc above (bra off) for the half / full. But

He emphasized that the massage was average. Therefore 20 is more than enough. He could have tipped 10 for the hour.

If it's a place that doesn't complain, or isn't upfront, he could have tipped 10. Some places (new) are just happy they get customers in general.

Spaz2580
08-18-13, 15:03
It's up to you if you want to be cheap. It's a free country after all. But seems like he got good service and the 40 tip would have been a fair amount. Esp. If he plans to return.

Just curious who came up with the .40 is what you should tip for a tug. You can go on the street and get more then a HJ for less. So why is it mandatory to give them .40. What if they are very mechanical and put in no effort and the massage sucks. Shouldn't our tip reflect on their services? This is why were getting older ladies and ones that put in no effort because we are all paying for lackluster performances because thats what were told we have to do. Just curious as to who made the rule. 40 for was mandatory for a he. That all being said I researched the rates before I started into this hobby and thats what I read and thats what I went with. If they are better then what I expect or do more I tip accordingly as well but just thought I would throw that out there.

Sampox
08-18-13, 16:06
It's up to you if you want to be cheap. It's a free country after all. But seems like he got good service and the 40 tip would have been a fair amount. Esp. If he plans to return.What would you tip for a legitimate massage that was halfway decent with a provider who was pleasant and decent looking and did a halfway decent job? I would think maybe $15 or maybe even $20. So isn't an HE worth the $40 absent some problems. I don't think these girls are doing this work for fun or because we are so hot looking. If we want to play in this arena, we should be willing to pay accordingly and from most of the posts I read, most do.

Smoke Screen
08-18-13, 17:00
It's up to you if you want to be cheap. It's a free country after all. But seems like he got good service and the 40 tip would have been a fair amount. Esp. If he plans to return.He said massage was average plus HE, average tip is 40 = average massage, average tip. I'm not telling anyone what to leave for a tip, just my 2 cents.

Smoke Screen
08-18-13, 17:10

YFThis is still bothering me, it wasn't me. I've been a bartender part time for over 15 years and I know what a tip means to someone in the service business. Waiters, watresses & bartenders are notoriously known for being excellent tippers and that includes tipping anyone who provides a service to you. I tip according to the service I get but I always tip well. Damn, YF, you really got me on a roll, I got to calm down, LOL.

Spectator
08-18-13, 17:30
I'm verhy tempted to TOFTT, but hoping for some intel.

Number seems to be in service a lot, must be an agency girl. 978 726 3128.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-touch-good-body-rub-by-beautiful-asian-28/24440957

Hi Gentlemen: my name Thai.

I invite you to enjoy pure full-body massage satisfaction

I specialize body to body in deep / soft tissue, Swedish and sensual massage prostate massage.

I will pamper you with great service.

Please call for appointment, need an hr notice 978 726 3128.

30mins session / 100.

60mins session / 150.

No black men. Nothing personal, just my preference Thank You! Don't forget to check out my great reviews.

Poster's age: 28.

Delta09
08-18-13, 18:49
It's up to you if you want to be cheap. It's a free country after all. But seems like he got good service and the 40 tip would have been a fair amount. Esp. If he plans to return.Bingo. Look if my tip causes a problem next round, it will be clear I screwed up. That said, the place was DEAD (on a Saturday). The fact that anyone came in at all should have made there day. .4 on 70 is a 57% tip if you want to play it that way. My tip works out to 28. I have been in this hobby a long time. Typically I do not go to a MP and I stick to the escort services. Yes, I have stayed silent, but I figured where I had not seen anything on this place and I gave it a shot, I would share my info. If I were reading the review from a chair other than mine as author, I would be EXCITED. You learned that nothing had to be asked for and that a tip was not asked for. Next time I will be sure to not mention any $ as it seems to have caused a bigger issue and has taken away from the obvious.

Delta

ShanghaiMike
08-18-13, 19:38
This is still bothering me, it wasn't me. I've been a bartender part time for over 15 years and I know what a tip means to someone in the service business. Waiters, watresses & bartenders are notoriously known for being excellent tippers and that includes tipping anyone who provides a service to you. I tip according to the service I get but I always tip well. Damn, YF, you really got me on a roll, I got to calm down, LOL.I totally agree with Smoke. These ladies are providing service not just a HE. AMP are a hybrid of a legit service and illegal service. Whether the service is so so or outstanding they still should be tipped at the going rate for body work and HE. Most spas these women only pocket 10 or 20 dollars of the hourly rate. So to not tip or only give 20 after yanking on some old guys wrinkly{me included} member is CHEAP. If your not going pay don't play.

Top Floor
08-18-13, 21:05
Next time you get a massage SHUT THE FUCK UP! The whole store isn't interested in hearing about your fucking day.

Big Head
08-18-13, 22:42
Just curious who came up with the .40 is what you should tip for a tug. You can go on the street and get more then a HJ for less. So why is it mandatory to give them .40. What if they are very mechanical and put in no effort and the massage sucks. Shouldn't our tip reflect on their services? This is why were getting older ladies and ones that put in no effort because we are all paying for lackluster performances because thats what were told we have to do. Just curious as to who made the rule. 40 for was mandatory for a he. That all being said I researched the rates before I started into this hobby and thats what I read and thats what I went with. If they are better then what I expect or do more I tip accordingly as well but just thought I would throw that out there.I agree, HE is just an extra service to bring customers in, it is a very low skill service. It is like change 2 tires and they give you a free oil change. Oil change is dirt cheap but helps them to sell tires. I usually tip 40, but I think it is way too expensive for a HE. Good half hour massage with good HE should cost 50 in my opinion. Sometimes I walk into these places thinking "in 20 min I will be $100 poorer" while a brand new laptop costs $300.

BH

OhMyrdy
08-19-13, 07:17
Bingo. Look if my tip causes a problem next round, it will be clear I screwed up. That said, the place was DEAD (on a Saturday). The fact that anyone came in at all should have made there day. .4 on 70 is a 57% tip if you want to play it that way. My tip works out to 28. I have been in this hobby a long time. Typically I do not go to a MP and I stick to the escort services. Yes, I have stayed silent, but I figured where I had not seen anything on this place and I gave it a shot, I would share my info. If I were reading the review from a chair other than mine as author, I would be EXCITED. You learned that nothing had to be asked for and that a tip was not asked for. Next time I will be sure to not mention any $ as it seems to have caused a bigger issue and has taken away from the obvious.

DeltaCalm down.

The mere fact that a tip wasn't asked for doesn't mean that one wasn't deserved. Next time you will look at things differently. If you got the service without anything being said GOOD FOR YOU!

Sampox
08-19-13, 11:31
Re-engaged after long hiatus. Reports pushed me to 40 Harrison as a decent spot for one stop shopping. Found the walk down the hall a bit intimidating. Probably should have gone with attractive woman from first door on right who let me in to the locked men's room, but she wasn't too forthcoming about services so I continued down to G. I do love a table shower and attractive Jennifer (orJessica, not certain) petite young looking convinced me to try her. Very nice, thorough T / S. Light to medium massage was ok with lots of teasing face down. Nice small breasts with long nips but never got to view Ok finish, decent effort and technique. 70 for hr plus 20 for t / s. Wanted to tip 40 but upped to 60 in case I try her again. Ok but really too expensive for what I got. We will see next time if there is one.

MongerExpert
08-19-13, 15:16
I only have up to speed intel on CR on water street next to Franklin Pizza.

Nothing like getting a slice next door to a rub and tug. Anyways

Haven't heard much of anything from " Anna's Spa " recently. I did actually go there

A few months back and got a massage from amy's sister. One of them went back.

To China. I wonder if she came back or not. I liked the masseuse that was there.

A year or two / maybe three ago. She gave an unbelievable massage. The one who is there now.

Is a grandma. Her hard massage was soft, she is too weak.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Hags Joe
08-19-13, 16:06
Was in the area, but didn't have an apt (still have people to see based on earlier recommendations / pm's, thanks, I'll get to them soon, especially weather cools down and there isn't so much eye candy walking around.). Stopped at Zen. Didn't like the talent, late 30's not great looking, but I was able to find out they're from providence. This isn't really Ninja, right, just their digs? Anyone have recs there? (I apologize if there are reviews, haven't had too much time to RTFF as often as I did this winter) Now that Barbara is gone, best 59, 67 or 57 value on coddington?

EDit: just RTFF'ed, Mr. Newton, who was the hot Zen girl? PM if you prefer

Cheffy
08-19-13, 16:47
Tried Zen and got Annie, she was loudly sniffing, almost snorting me during the massage. Don't understand as I just showered and even used the fragrant soap. UTC up and down, ok massage and finish but will not go back to her. Just too weird. Was going to try them again but the girl answering that day could not communicate.

200 Lincoln, tallish therapist with a nice figure. 40's, cute face but just did not want to be doing her job, not even a hint of a smile. Thorough massage, volunteered mechanical finish, utc up top. Almost shouldn't complain as the rub was good and I finished but zero personality.

Points to go to Jolin's on South St for being honest enough to tell me that there were no real girls available at that time.

89 Hancock tried to bait and switch me so I walked. Promised a new therapist as I didn't care for the old one and when I got there it was just the old one.

299 Newport downstairs was strictly therapeutic. Thought this one would be a sure bet.

Nini's, same as always, decent to good but nothing ever to make me say wow.

In fact since Bonan no AMPs have really been great around Boston, not for me at least.

FunBill
08-19-13, 19:07
I tried to check the ad out but it's gone now. I searched for 3128 on BP but drew a blank. That makes me wary. Did you hear anything back or venture forth yourself?

I'm verhy tempted to TOFTT, but hoping for some intel.

Number seems to be in service a lot, must be an agency girl. 978 726 3128.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-touch-good-body-rub-by-beautiful-asian-28/24440957

Hi Gentlemen: my name Thai.

I invite you to enjoy pure full-body massage satisfaction

I specialize body to body in deep / soft tissue, Swedish and sensual massage prostate massage.

I will pamper you with great service.

Please call for appointment, need an hr notice 978 726 3128.

30mins session / 100.

60mins session / 150.

No black men. Nothing personal, just my preference Thank You! Don't forget to check out my great reviews.

Poster's age: 28.

Rito1
08-19-13, 20:09
After reading a few positive reports I made an appointment for a massage. I drew Jenny slim with "B" cups around 30-35. Massage was good, best one I had in a while. I even fell asleep a couple of times. She fliped me at the 40 minute mark and then put a drape over me. I took it off and she put it back on. After a minute or so she was rubbing her leg against my arm that was hanging off the side of the table. So I rubbed her leg and it was on. Good HR with otc below & utc above. I will repeat.

Looks 6. 5.

Body 7.

Massage 8.

HR 7.

6 +.4.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4011769896.html

GRAND OPENING.

The New Star Day SPA.

Open 7 days a week from:

10:00 to 10:00pm.

Full bodywork

Reflexology.

Foot Massage.

Call for Appointment (857) 939-2511.

Walk-in's Welcome.

Located at:

1073 Hancock Street, Suite. 103 QUINCY two blocks from Quincy Center.

Walk-in's Welcome

Spectator
08-19-13, 20:33
I tried to check the ad out but it's gone now. I searched for 3128 on BP but drew a blank. That makes me wary. Did you hear anything back or venture forth yourself?I'm a little wary of BP without intel, or seeing the ad run for long enough to not read that its a bad news. Since its a new ad, I am going to watch for a while before I call.

Oddly, I'm at dinner tonight and my fon rings, and unblocked number I thought looked familiar. I answer thinking its work or a relative, and then I recognize the voice. Hello "who's calling" "Its xxxx you called my fon last night" "ohh. Umm. Yeah. I made another appointment, can I let you go I'm at dinner" "ok"

So I called a number I've used before last night, and nobody picked up, no VM. She called me back 24 hours later. Good to know folks, they call back. Even a day later.

MongerExpert
08-19-13, 21:45
After reading a few positive reports I made an appointment for a massage. I drew Jenny slim with "B" cups around 30-35. Massage was good, best one I had in a while. I even fell asleep a couple of times. She fliped me at the 40 minute mark and then put a drape over me. I took it off and she put it back on. After a minute or so she was rubbing her leg against my arm that was hanging off the side of the table. So I rubbed her leg and it was on. Good HR with otc below & utc above. I will repeat.

Looks 6. 5.

Body 7.

Massage 8.

HR 7.

6 +.4.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4011769896.html

GRAND OPENING.

The New Star Day SPA.

Open 7 days a week from:

10:00 to 10:00pm.

Full bodywork

Reflexology.

Foot Massage.

Walk-in's Welcome.

Located at:

1073 Hancock Street, Suite. 103 QUINCY two blocks from Quincy Center.

Walk-in's Welcome

Member #4566
08-20-13, 01:41
Can anyone recommend safe and cheap daytime parking in ct or walkable to ct area? Thanks

DontFailMeNow
08-20-13, 06:57
Can anyone recommend safe and cheap daytime parking in ct or walkable to ct area? ThanksThere's one on Essex, at the corner of Edinboro. There's others around but I think that may be the cheapest.

Joseph Alley
08-20-13, 08:02
Does anyone know where Jane, formerly of #2 Billings moved to? This was the younger of the two women who worked there 2-3 years ago before the place changed owners. We kept in touch by phone for a while as she was looking for another place. Then I went away and when I came back the number was no longer in service. She was slim and gave an amazing massage and back walk. Maybe about 30 years old but very nice and polite girl. I have looked for her everywhere. She was my all time favorite. Anyone knows where she has moved to please PM me.

I only have up to speed intel on CR on water street next to Franklin Pizza.

Nothing like getting a slice next door to a rub and tug. Anyways

Haven't heard much of anything from " Anna's Spa " recently. I did actually go there

A few months back and got a massage from amy's sister. One of them went back.

To China. I wonder if she came back or not. I liked the masseuse that was there.

A year or two / maybe three ago. She gave an unbelievable massage. The one who is there now.

Is a grandma. Her hard massage was soft, she is too weak.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS At the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED For any report to be written with HARD RETURNS At the end of every line of text.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story) , then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Joseph Alley
08-20-13, 08:16
I just read your post for the first time as I was not on here for a few days. It disgust me that you would think it smart to save $20-40 by giving her $20 after the type of service expressed in your post. Anyone should be ashamed to come on here and say they only tipped $20 after such service and see it as "Taking one for the team and it paid dividends." That is nasty exploitation.

70 / hr + plus $20 tip.

DontFailMeNow
08-20-13, 08:25
Checked this spot out recently. Got an hour with Michelle. She's about 6-7 on the 10 scale. I suspect she was in her mid to late 30s. Never draped me with a towel, so I had a good feeling from the get go. Standard massage skills, pretty basic. Light to medium. Decent amount of ass work. Once she was down to the legs, there was teasing and intentional brushing / contact with my goods. Once done with the legs, she got a luke warm towel to wipe me down.

Side note, I think I'm done with the wet warm towel wipe off. I think I'd rather see them come in with folded, dry towel and just wipe me off. At least I can assume from that that the towel was most likely clean. You just never know with the wet towels.

Back to the review. Once flipped, she pointed to the goods, I nodded yea, and she got to work. Basic skills and took direction well. Told her to slow down and she took it nice and slow for me. At times just rubbed for bit rather than stroke. Got the bra to go up, exposing her Bs, but she wasn't really cool with it. Hinted to me to fix it so I obliged and put everything back in its place as it was and she was much happier. I got the sense that perhaps she wanted me to finish already, so I had her get down to business. Tighter grip, faster pace to a very explosive completion. Afterwards I got a half assed wipe down and was told all done. I ended up grabbing a folded towel that obviously hasn't been used and wiped myself off more thoroughly. Total damage. 60 +.40. I would repeat perhaps.

Note. The second floor stop on the elevator opens right up into a yoga studio, not a hallway like in most office buildings. Coming down in the elevator after my session, inevitably the elevator stops at the second floor and I quickly begin faking a heated conversation on my phone. The girl was planning on getting on the elevator hesitated and said I'm going wait for some people, just go ahead, as I continued in my fake talk. Just wanted to let you all know that you may bump into people in the stairwell, elevator, or ground level hallway.

OhMyrdy
08-20-13, 08:28
I just read your post for the first time as I was not on here for a few days. It disgust me that you would think it smart to save $20-40 by giving her $20 after the type of service expressed in your post. Anyone should be ashamed to come on here and say they only tipped $20 after such service and see it as "Taking one for the team and it paid dividends." That is nasty exploitation.I think you would find a large % of us who would say that we dropped at least 100 for an hour massage and walked out with a smile on our face for the service you described. Don't be surprised the next time you go that you aren't shorted time and rushed out the door. Some of these gals have a great memories for these type facts.

Southshoreboy
08-20-13, 15:21
Tried Zen and got Annie, she was loudly sniffing, almost snorting me during the massage. Don't understand as I just showered and even used the fragrant soap. UTC up and down, ok massage and finish but will not go back to her. Just too weird. Was going to try them again but the girl answering that day could not communicate.

200 Lincoln, tallish therapist with a nice figure. 40's, cute face but just did not want to be doing her job, not even a hint of a smile. Thorough massage, volunteered mechanical finish, utc up top. Almost shouldn't complain as the rub was good and I finished but zero personality.

Points to go to Jolin's on South St for being honest enough to tell me that there were no real girls available at that time.

89 Hancock tried to bait and switch me so I walked. Promised a new therapist as I didn't care for the old one and when I got there it was just the old one.

299 Newport downstairs was strictly therapeutic. Thought this one would be a sure bet.

Nini's, same as always, decent to good but nothing ever to make me say wow.

In fact since Bonan no AMPs have really been great around Boston, not for me at least.Hi,

Are you referring to Ocean Spa at 299 Newport Downstairs in Quincy? I used to visit a lady by the name "Osin" there many times until 2011. In fact she used to work there as well as their other spa in Weymouth. She used to give a great massage and a good HE. All other girls at Ocean Spa used to offer "other things". Has this changed?

MongerExpert
08-20-13, 15:37
Does anyone know where Jane, formerly of #2 Billings moved to? This was the younger of the two women who worked there 2-3 years ago before the place changed owners. We kept in touch by phone for a while as she was looking for another place. Then I went away and when I came back the number was no longer in service. She was slim and gave an amazing massage and back walk. Maybe about 30 years old but very nice and polite girl. I have looked for her everywhere. She was my all time favorite. Anyone knows where she has moved to please PM me.Was she tall by any chance? Are you referring to 2 billings when there was a piece of paper on the wall saying no sexual services? I did stop by 2 billings yesterday and it's a pretty convenient location if you take the subway. Anyways there is a new lady there, looks like decent rack, looks younger than Amy, or amy's sister who is a grandma for sure. I just wanted to see what she looked like. She's probably like 5'7-5'8, maybe see cups, not sure if she gives a good massage, told her I needed to go get cash and left, probably will check it out.

ShanghaiMike
08-20-13, 17:32
Can anyone recommend safe and cheap daytime parking in ct or walkable to ct area? ThanksI usually go to CT on Sat. Or Sun. And park over by the old Herald Traveler building Harrison Ave. Also a couple of big lots in that area that the Chinese markets use. They.

Never mind you parking there. Area is safe in day time about 5 minute walk to CT.

Delta09
08-20-13, 17:52
I just read your post for the first time as I was not on here for a few days. It disgust me that you would think it smart to save $20-40 by giving her $20 after the type of service expressed in your post. Anyone should be ashamed to come on here and say they only tipped $20 after such service and see it as "Taking one for the team and it paid dividends." That is nasty exploitation.Are you kidding me? I even expressed in a follow-up post that perhaps I will be remembered. If that is the case, so be it. But to say you are disgusted and it is shameful? Seriously? You need to rethink your priorities in life if this hobby and it's subsequent tipping in an amount you don't like are shameful and disgusting! Never mind that you get intel on a place that had NONE before I posted. Yes, the place was there before and had been shut down by Uncle Leo. It has since re-opened with a new name. I can't believe the outrage over my low tip. Yeah, there it is, I admited it was low. Happy now? Can we all MOVE ON?

Delta

Gym1000
08-20-13, 19:14
I am looking for a massage from a brazilian girl in the brockton stoughton area. Can anyone help me. Please pm me.

Yyzvisitor
08-20-13, 19:26
I just read your post for the first time as I was not on here for a few days. It disgust me that you would think it smart to save $20-40 by giving her $20 after the type of service expressed in your post. Anyone should be ashamed to come on here and say they only tipped $20 after such service and see it as "Taking one for the team and it paid dividends." That is nasty exploitation.What tip range would you recommend for the service he describes. (I think this might help him better understand what would be more appropriate).

YYZ

HisJohnson
08-20-13, 21:22
Visited a lady named Jennifer traveling west of Boston. She gave me a great massage. Took the hour at .6. Felt relaxed like a rubber band afterwards. She walks on your back and gives everything from hard, medium to soft massage in one hour. I have read other reviews and I know that she had a scrape with Uncle LEO but she's a good girl and gives it her all. I am new to this but feel like I am off to a good start with that experience. She's a pretty MILF. Price is right. No discussion about the tip. Left .4 on the table as she deserved it.

Ledger6969
08-20-13, 23:32
I remember this 50s woman some years ago. Definitely not a diva.

But she does get the job done. Have seen some other posting saying

She may be retiring or selling her business. Sorry,

Just can't see that in the cards. I've seen her recently.

And unfortunately she has not aged gracefully. Her hair showing much gray from the roots and her body a little chunky. Don't let that discourage you though she gives a dynamite he like the retired 2 pop Susan. She will have you

On all fours.

Rito1
08-21-13, 00:11
Tattoo above chest?Did not notice one, but she had her shirt & bra pulled up avove her tits.

Herow
08-21-13, 00:16
I'm going to be in Lexington tmrw, and was wondering if there are any hidden gems up that way, further out into Acton, north of Burlington, etc.

I know about School St. Obviously, but have found it to be seriously meh. Feel free to PM if that's your thing.

Member #5637
08-21-13, 01:00
What tip range would you recommend for the service he describes. (I think this might help him better understand what would be more appropriate).

YYZIf he handed her a twenty, and she took it without protest or without asking for more, which it seems was the case, then good for him! She was pleased with the amount, and he got a little discount. If she asked for more, which he says she didn't, and says she was still civil, he could explain that he had nothing left (which was the truth according to the guy,) and that he would make it up to her next time. But none of this occurred, he tipped and left and there was no more to it. So she was fine with the tip. Or she was just not a complainer. Case over. Had she asked for more and he had more, he could have given ten, as the house fee was 70, and 70 30 is common as well, for those paying with a hundred. If questioned, you just politely say you were used to 60 house fees and only brought a Hondo. They're not going to get upset over what very likely is the truth. Sounds like some people are just too jealous that this guy got such an economical good time, and they didn't. I applaud the gentleman, and don't feel he has to avoid the place either. It sounds like they are being hospitable and generous during their grand opening, which is a breath of fresh air and other providers ought to take notice.

MrRogers
08-21-13, 06:09
Not sure if this belongs in MA-Other-Areas, but I'll place it here. Scheduled an evening appointment after work recently due to a few prior posts. Odd commercial building on a busy main street in the downtown area with a side street entrance and on-street parking. Had to ring a doorbell to enter and was greeted by Julia who proceeded to lead me into a spacious non-descript room off to the left side.

Early 30's. 5'3, 100lbs, was wearing tight shorts that revealed nice legs and buttocks – flat chest. Appeared to be of mixed Chinese heritage and pleasing to look at. Her personality was a little reserved and spacey, probably because I was new and she was just concerned if I was LE. Settled on 45 minutes for $60 and she left the room while I prepared myself.

Massage technique was a little different from typical AMP styles, more randomness and pressure varied. She did get up on the table when I requested more pressure and used her knees and elbows on my back – that felt good. At the 35 minute mark she asked if I would like anything else and I bumped it to her 1-1/2 hr offer for $100. At the 50 minute mark she asked me to flip and proceeded with a nice light leg and stomach tease followed by a long nice HE. Allowed me OTC top and bottom and to caress her nice exposed legs. Since this was my 1st visit, I did not attempt more. Finished early (1:15) and she was happy with $120 total.

Overall I would rate the massage as a 6, though it vastly improved once I flipped. The parking and entrance discretion gets a 7 while the facility gets an 8 – Julia's appearance an 8 as well. Her personality though may be miss-interpreted as a little standoffish. No phone calls or interruptions while I was there.

Ledger6969
08-21-13, 07:09
Maybe, some senior member can tell me if they know any provider in the Wollaston T area to get a HE from? I have looked in the area and seen Ocean Spa and another on Beale St. Also. 299 Newport 2nd flr but, uncertain who provides services there? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Amp Slave
08-21-13, 12:18
I am looking for a massage from a brazilian girl in the brockton stoughton area. Can anyone help me. Please pm me.Several years ago I went to several places in Somerville and Allston. The one in Allston was in an apartment. Average looking girls, but at the end after leaving I notice that I was $$ light in the pocket because someone lifted it. I remember that theFYIre was a curtain door closing and the chair was next to it and while I was getting my massage I believe that someone else might have taken it. Believe me it was not lost it was in one of my smaller pockets with a button.

Top Floor
08-21-13, 13:39
There are no HE in Quincy anymore. But if you find otherwise let us know.

Maybe, some senior member can tell me if they know any provider in the Wollaston T area to get a HE from? I have looked in the area and seen Ocean Spa and another on Beale St. Also. 299 Newport 2nd flr but, uncertain who provides services there? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Member #4946
08-21-13, 14:36
Sunny, If our wives ever treated us with 1/10 of her sweetness, these places would not be around. Had to check out the lady everyone was raving about so booked her at 9:00 AM and was greeted like a boyfriend. I haven't had such a sensual encounter since before I was married. I felt cherished, her touch and passion was mind-blowing. I had to remind myself this was not real. Now I have to remind myself I cannot go back every day. Guys, make the trip to Admiral in Providence, it is on the north side, and easy to find. You will be disappointed with the talent in Mass after an encounter, AMP or Non-Asian, but you were warned.

Wb

JohnnyOceans
08-21-13, 14:48
Can some1 give me some intel on Ocean Spa on Chestnut st in Needham. I know the location well but want to know if I can get a HE there. Also if you have been to 40 Harrison let me know which one and how it was I have been to 2b and 2d so far with good results.

OhMyrdy
08-21-13, 15:56
Not sure if this belongs in MA-Other-Areas, but I'll place it here. Scheduled an evening appointment after work recently due to a few prior posts. Odd commercial building on a busy main street in the downtown area with a side street entrance and on-street parking. Had to ring a doorbell to enter and was greeted by Julia who proceeded to lead me into a spacious non-descript room off to the left side.

Early 30's. 5'3, 100lbs, was wearing tight shorts that revealed nice legs and buttocks – flat chest. Appeared to be of mixed Chinese heritage and pleasing to look at. Her personality was a little reserved and spacey, probably because I was new and she was just concerned if I was LE. Settled on 45 minutes for $60 and she left the room while I prepared myself.

Massage technique was a little different from typical AMP styles, more randomness and pressure varied. She did get up on the table when I requested more pressure and used her knees and elbows on my back – that felt good. At the 35 minute mark she asked if I would like anything else and I bumped it to her 1-1/2 hr offer for $100. At the 50 minute mark she asked me to flip and proceeded with a nice light leg and stomach tease followed by a long nice HE. Allowed me OTC top and bottom and to caress her nice exposed legs. Since this was my 1st visit, I did not attempt more. Finished early (1:15) and she was happy with $120 total.

Overall I would rate the massage as a 6, though it vastly improved once I flipped. The parking and entrance discretion gets a 7 while the facility gets an 8 – Julia's appearance an 8 as well. Her personality though may be miss-interpreted as a little standoffish. No phone calls or interruptions while I was there.Julia is a petite cutie. I called her back some time ago since I was not far from the area after a uneventful ride to Fall River. Made an appt and she said come right in. Parking is out in the open in a business area and vehicles coming and going all the time but not an issue. She is somewhat shy at first but warms up. If you go for the HH expecting just the HE not sure how things go but if you opt for the hour or more time it becomes pleasurable. I went for the 90 mins for 100 and got a pretty damn good massage and everything mentioned in MrRogers post. Got into some pretty good conversation and mutual massage. Good cleanup. Worth the trip if you are in the area.

Ledger6969
08-21-13, 23:34
Can some1 give me some intel on Ocean Spa on Chestnut st in Needham. I know the location well but want to know if I can get a HE there. Also if you have been to 40 Harrison let me know which one and how it was I have been to 2b and 2d so far with good results.If you go to 40 Harrison 2B rest assured a HE will happen unless for some reason you spook either woman. Be nice and don't get too pushy and I'm sure you will have a pleasant experience.

T

Ledger6969
08-21-13, 23:40
There are no HE in Quincy anymore. But if you find otherwise let us know.Try New Star you shouldn't be disappointed.

Ledger6969
08-21-13, 23:56
If anyone has tried this Spa directly across from the Haniford's Market on Hancock please let us know. I noticed this new business while I was driving out of the parking lot. Maybe, some new AMP talent.

OhMyrdy
08-22-13, 06:56
Several years ago I went to several places in Somerville and Allston. The one in Allston was in an apartment. Average looking girls, but at the end after leaving I notice that I was $$ light in the pocket because someone lifted it. I remember that theFYIre was a curtain door closing and the chair was next to it and while I was getting my massage I believe that someone else might have taken it. Believe me it was not lost it was in one of my smaller pockets with a button.Good reason to leave wallet in vehicle and only take X $$ with you in place. If massage is 60 and expect 40 tip for extras why take more than 100 in?

TravisBooth
08-22-13, 07:38
Can some1 give me some intel on Ocean Spa on Chestnut st in Needham. I know the location well but want to know if I can get a HE there. Also if you have been to 40 Harrison let me know which one and how it was I have been to 2b and 2d so far with good results.Ocean is now and will probably always be a legit or DIY place, depending upon provider. The 2 ladies now at Season (well reported in the Forum as a no-fly zone) used to work there, and I'm not sure that they even permitted DIY. DIY is not my thing, so I never pushed for it.

There was a cutie at Ocean, named Amy, who offered DIY to me recently, but since I don't partake, I treat Chestnut and Season as straight massage only.

FYI: The Needham PD rolled up on 2 or 3 spas last spring that offered HE, but did not roll up on Chestnut or Season. A few months ago a very promising place opened about a block up the road from Chestnut (side road named Chestnut Place.) It lasted six DAYS! The police there keep a tight lid.

So my advice, as one who's very familiar with Needham, is to look elsewhere, unless you have a stiff neck. Anything else that is stiff will leave that way, unless you treat it yourself. All remaining spas do at least offer good legit bodywork.

Rito1
08-22-13, 10:55
If anyone has tried this Spa directly across from the Haniford's Market on Hancock please let us know. I noticed this new business while I was driving out of the parking lot. Maybe, some new AMP talent.I reveivewed it a few pages back.

Hamstone
08-22-13, 11:26
Sorry for the long post but I've been meaning to write these for a while.

1) Wendy in Wakefield. Dropped in to see her at the new location which I admit is a little odd being next to the field. Once inside its ok though. Took an hour slot and got every minute. Decent massage as usual. OTC below, lots of UTC up top. I've always wondered if there was more on the menu so I asked right after the flip and she said that she didn't have another girl for 4 hands right then. I tried to explain that I was wondering about more from her but she kind of got stuck on me coming back when she had another helper. By then her girls were out and she was working her magic so I just shut up and enjoyed it. Standard rates and tip. I'll go back just to see if there could be more.

2) Spa Tao. With Jenna out I decided to try this one again. I came down to ST a year or so ago (I don't live close and there's nothing near me) and got Linda so I asked for her again. Boy have things changed. Woman at the door argued with me about signing in, taking a card and all that nonsense. I got huffy and that probably set a bad tone for the rest of the visit (1 hour). She was the one that gave me a shower and she had those funky rubber boots on which was the best part of her outfit. She was not the one that gave me the massage but the woman that finally came into the room was not the Linda I had last year either. So so looks and body. Mid 40's. I asked her name and she said "Linda" but I don't know if she said what she thought I wanted to hear or if it was another Linda. Uninspired rub. Decent finish. She actually did a great job at the very end with both her hands and I appreciated that part. OTC up and down and she wasn't exactly thrilled. Again, standard rates and tip. Probably won't go back.

3) Royal Paradise. I had heard some rumblings that this place was legit and other rumors that maybe it was ok. With Royal Spa sliding downhill I decided to check it out. Nice place except noisy with the weights banging around from the second floor fitness center. Complimentary juices, etc. Steam room. Showers. Open locker room which was a little strange cause you're changing along with someone else who is there for the same reason you are. They are really selling it to be a spa and not a massage place. You get trunks and a robe. You get shown around. I showered (no table shower) and steamed until my room was ready. The girl I got was in her 40's. Couldn't understand her name. Decent looks and shape but not great. Asked for medium which I think I got. Tease was good at the end. Did a little roaming right before the flip and she was fine with it. On the flip she went right to work. OTC below and above. I worked real hard to get UTC above but she was locked up tight. Finally got a finger or two down her top before popping. She frowned and then smiled as I did it. Door was cracked the whole time so it was pretty clear that nothing else was going to happen. Nice clean up. Got the full hour. Expensive house fee. Standard tip. Super clean place. I would go back but I know I probably got all there is to get at least for now.

I've heard good things about Jennifer in Sudbury and I'm thinking of trying her out but it's an hour each way for me. I don't mind making two or three trips to loosen her up but I don't want to keep doing that if the menu is very limited. I've read here that it is limited I'm wondering what the limits may be. Also might try Central in Leominster although I read that it's hit or miss as well.

Be safe and enjoy!

HowardSprague
08-22-13, 15:59
A few weeks ago there was a post from a senior member offering a "password" of sorts to other seniors regarding Jennifer in Sudbury. It must have been in this forum. For the life of me I can't remember who it was and have been unable to find it through the search function. I would appreciate a PM from anyone who can point me in the right direction. TIA.

Amp Slave
08-22-13, 17:06
Good reason to leave wallet in vehicle and only take X $$ with you in place. If massage is 60 and expect 40 tip for extras why take more than 100 in?Only reason that I do is due to the cost of extras that I may partake in depending on the girl. Traveling around the world can cost you. LOL

Jon Gris
08-22-13, 20:14
Hi there,

Looking to see if anyone has tried this place on State St. I was in the area today on a business meeting and will be in the area for the next month or so and was curious if anyone had tried the place. I called just to get some info on the place but all I got was 70 for the hour and when you going to come baby on the phone. Phone # 617 XXX 0088.

Thanks

JohnnyOceans
08-22-13, 21:59
Ocean is now and will probably always be a legit or DIY place, depending upon provider. The 2 ladies now at Season (well reported in the Forum as a no-fly zone) used to work there, and I'm not sure that they even permitted DIY. DIY is not my thing, so I never pushed for it.

There was a cutie at Ocean, named Amy, who offered DIY to me recently, but since I don't partake, I treat Chestnut and Season as straight massage only.

FYI: The Needham PD rolled up on 2 or 3 spas last spring that offered HE, but did not roll up on Chestnut or Season. A few months ago a very promising place opened about a block up the road from Chestnut (side road named Chestnut Place.) It lasted six DAYS! The police there keep a tight lid.

So my advice, as one who's very familiar with Needham, is to look elsewhere, unless you have a stiff neck. Anything else that is stiff will leave that way, unless you treat it yourself. All remaining spas do at least offer good legit bodywork.Wow thats good to know thanks for the heads up. I think ill stick to CT for my mongering.

Alintas
08-22-13, 22:50
First foray at harrison. Loved the vibe outside, it's been a while since I've been to ct. Pressed 2c and had a really relaxing good experience with a decent massage. Strange thing: her crotch was rubbing on the back of my head as she massaged my back while sort of sitting / straddling my head on the table. Didn't know what to make of it.

To give you a report that's not misleading I should say that Most would probably say she's short, round, and goofy face; however for me, being a glass half full kind of person, it was more like short, slightly round, but firm and still shapely, and admittedly goofy but somehow very beautiful face, nice smile, very friendly. 40's or 50's, but looked late 30's. I tend to see the good, the glass half full, so again, take with a grain of salt.

I went ahead and gave the wrong answer (said yes) to "first time here?" and she sort of interviewed me to find out a bit about who I am. Virtually no tease. Suddenly flip. Then dove right in. 2 hands, one hand, some strange but good shake the balls thing. I got the hh so it was. 5 house, plus tip for which she seemed so grateful. On the way out I ran into 4 from other letters / buttons. 3 of which were 40's / 50's, and one which was surely 20's. They were all smiles. A taste of what pressing the other buttons might lead to I guess.

Definitely have had better tease and finish elsewhere, but somehow had a very pleasant overall experience. Oh, she said she offers ts (probably with the full hour), for those interested in that.

If you go to 40 Harrison 2B rest assured a HE will happen unless for some reason you spook either woman. Be nice and don't get too pushy and I'm sure you will have a pleasant experience.

T

Top Floor
08-22-13, 23:26
I took a walk upstairs on my lunch break one time. Seemed like a family affair. The mother is the masseuse. The son works the front desk. And the father sits in a chair looking miserable.

Needless to say I didn't think it was worth exploring further.

Hi there,

Looking to see if anyone has tried this place on State St. I was in the area today on a business meeting and will be in the area for the next month or so and was curious if anyone had tried the place. I called just to get some info on the place but all I got was 70 for the hour and when you going to come baby on the phone. Phone # 617 XXX 0088.

Thanks

JohnMurphy
08-23-13, 01:18
Went twice in the last two weeks so I'm going to roll both reviews into one.

Standard place, good parking in back, as long as you don't go during school hours (across from high school) extremely inconspicuous.

Got Alicia the first time I went. Nice Polish girl working in an AMP. Odd, but cool. A little older, but attractive and in good shape. Decent massage, but soft touch was clinical and distant to the point of being uncomfortable.

Went for 4 hands the 2nd time. Got Amy (short, really nice body, mid 30's) and Wendy? Wendy spoke no english. Amy was a lot more results oriented. 4 hands is nice for a change of pace, but the soft touch was only good, nothing exceptional. I'll try again just with Amy because I think there is fun to be had there.

60 hour / 1. 0 for four hands. Standard tips for each.

Good hunting.

JohnnyOceans
08-23-13, 08:45
So had anyone been to JJ's in Dedham near the Dedham mall? It is closed now and they are putting some business in there. I went there over a year ago and got the hour for .60. Massage was terrible but upon the flip I was offered with HJ and BJ. Obviously I went big or went home and paid .80 for the mouth work. I had to wear a rubber but it was fantastic. Only place to offer me a BJ because I will never ask for it. A shame this place is closed.

ThatGuy23
08-23-13, 10:47
Any chance of 2 pops with Wakefield Wendy?

TheHotAzn
08-23-13, 15:20
Long time lurker, finally posting reviews! Been too lazy (9-10 years lazy) and selfish but I guess its time to build karma and give back.

Went to 40 harries twice last week, called an appment for Jessica for hh for the. 5, I got off the elevator and entered that "lineup" hallway, mamasan waiting at the end of it. Came in, petite Jessica walked me to the room (very small but hey all we need is a table and pillow) , and asked if I wanted to change for a hour for. 7, said no thanks. Got undressed, flat faced on the table, and some magical work happened. Her skills are pretty strong (the way I like it) , not much talking (fine with me) and around the 20min mark she started soft around the boys and inner thigh for a good few minutes and told me to flip. Her looks are around late-20s but pretty sure she's in the 30s. Smiled as she saw junior full attention and got to work. Simple finish, gave. 4 tip, dressed and walked out thankin mamasan for a good session.

NEXT up, called for coco a few days after, and same exact process (HH only) up to the massage. Her massage is def better than Jess, but her finishing skills were subpar. There was something diff about her, she had glasses on like a nerdy type (turns me off) , kinda big but not fat, wore black tight pants and black tshirt with decent access. She was more talkative and open minded than most spa girls. And she said she only had Sundays off, which is like a vacation to her. Decent finish, gave the .4, etc etc outty.

So out of the two, I'd go with Jessica because she seemed more seductive looks and skills-wise.

Happy hunting gentlemen, and I'll do the same (when bankroll allows)

GoombaOomba
08-23-13, 15:49
Has anyone tried Hong in Tewksbury? http://honggao.webs.com/massage.htm

I don't have VIP status on thE otheR board so I can only read the short versions. They all say they leave happy. Any comments?

TheHotAzn
08-23-13, 15:49
On another adventurous day, I had to see this "pro" called Angel on Beale st.

Was definietly thrown off on the decor if it was a normal day spa or somethin, but made an appment, door was locked until I tapped the glass a few. This old mama opened the door and asked if I had an appointment. Said yes, for hh (.4) and maybe 1h if it was worth it (.6). Walked me in and asked if I been there before. Of course I told her yes and said I saw lisa last time (just to gain her trust, thanks for the info on lisa guys, it really helped out with the exp I think because she was more into "the zone"). Got undressed, onto the table, she got some wet hot towels to clean me off everywhere, felt comfy. Then got to work starting with some back maneuvers. Stretched out pretty well, her skills are prolly the best I've had so far and the smoothest feet ever. She has a great ST, and when it came to the flip, I was kinda turned off on how old she looked. Really like 60ish I felt. But her skills and bosom were by far one of the best, treat her well guys because I don't think her frail body can handle the job much longer. Shame because I wouldve definetly liked to see her at her prime (and lisa too, but she's long gone). She gave me tons of candy and said I take them to make me strong and younger, told her thanks and will see her soon.

Fuhgetaboudit
08-23-13, 21:54
Returned to 27b Coch for a couple of rubs recently. Provider A looked great when I walked in. Thin, long brown hair, friendly greeting, with the body of a teenager. Got into the room, the long hair that was hiding the face moved aside and disclosed a woman probably around forty. The massage was fair and too light. Peripheral activities were not encouraged and deflected. Limited verbal communications which got childish when she tried to compensate for the lack of grasp of the language. I still cannot tell you her name even though I listened and tried to get what she was saying. For a fleeting moment had the opporunity to discover chest of a little girl scout. With all of that said, the wrapup and technique were surprisingly very good for an extended time. Go figure.

The other provider was younger, probably mid twenties, and a little chunky but not fat. Good size on top, but might shrink is she loses some weight. Good english and friendly but also did not want any roaming. The massage part was fair as well. Weird name, something like Chewba, but, it was a pleasure that she was not another Jenny. She used a grand finale grab-n-twist technique, which is not may favorite.

For me, this place on route thirty was very busy when they first opened due to Jessica's selection of a great girl. Since then the rotating providers are too hit and miss at this place, and so are the services.

Mr Bao
08-23-13, 23:11
Tempted to take a stroll down CTown and check the scenery again. In which I did, LOL.

Thought about if I wanted to give this ol' spot a test drive.

Called this new posted ad in which I have never seen before, called and this good speaking English Asian gal picked up. I assumed she will be the one that will be hosting, but it ended up as always, bait and switch.

Decided to go for a drive (metaphorically)

Arrived at the spot, OMG, another 40ish looking gal opens the door; claims she is 23; bad English. Thought about it.

It should be fine. This one last time. One last drive before I call it quits.

Massage: (from 1-10. As 10 is the best) 4.

Looks: 4.

Chillin' in the crib fee: 60 nickels and dimes.

Mortal Kombat style: Babality!

Total donation: 110 roses.

I had to use my swag to make it happen as most strollers or patrollers will not be able to do what I did. It took a while. And I ended up winning, TKO! !

Rito1
08-23-13, 23:49

Standard place, good parking in back, as long as you don't go during school hours (across from high school) extremely inconspicuous.

Got Alicia the first time I went. Nice Polish girl working in an AMP. Odd, but cool. A little older, but attractive and in good shape. Decent massage, but soft touch was clinical and distant to the point of being uncomfortable.

Went for 4 hands the 2nd time. Got Amy (short, really nice body, mid 30's) and Wendy? Wendy spoke no english. Amy was a lot more results oriented. 4 hands is nice for a change of pace, but the soft touch was only good, nothing exceptional. I'll try again just with Amy because I think there is fun to be had there.

Good hunting.Are you sure the name of the old Ninja is Zen spa? Because the new place on Hancock is Zen for sure. That will be confusing if it is so.

Spaz2580
08-24-13, 01:08
Anythings possible if you tip. Just got to ask.

Any chance of 2 pops with Wakefield Wendy?

Spaz2580
08-24-13, 01:11
Went once, pretty lame overall. 40ish provider, avg massage and avg HE. Never had the desire to go back. The other provider was the same and was sleeping on the couch when I was walking thru and got up immediately to not be embarrassed. Sounds like you had a much better time. Wasn't surprised when they shut down prob due to lack of business not LEO.

So had anyone been to JJ's in Dedham near the Dedham mall? It is closed now and they are putting some business in there. I went there over a year ago and got the hour for .60. Massage was terrible but upon the flip I was offered with HJ and BJ. Obviously I went big or went home and paid .80 for the mouth work. I had to wear a rubber but it was fantastic. Only place to offer me a BJ because I will never ask for it. A shame this place is closed.

WalterMitty
08-24-13, 05:14
I recently tried the place on rt 28. Asked for Coco over the phone but when I arrived I couldn't get understand who actually gave me the massage. She was there alone, spoke very softly in bad english.

Anyways, she was an attractive woman, definitely north of 40, on the leaner side with a big arse. Massage was non existent, she seemed to just rub the same spot over and over but after ten minutes it became a 40 minute tease.

Otc.

Left happy, doubt I'd repeat.

Attitude. 5.

Looks. 6.

Massage. 1

Yellowfever023
08-24-13, 05:35

Good hunting.Here is the link to their latest add, it does not mention the name "Zen". I actually think the name may be "Best Body Work". You guys be the the judge I will just call it Ninja LOL.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4020800307.html

Dh1610
08-24-13, 09:05
Put a little effort into a search on this forum. You will find both pro and con. Just look and you will find reviews.

Has anyone tried Hong in Tewksbury?

http://honggao.webs.com/massage.htm

I don't have VIP status on thE otheR board so I can only read the short versions. They all say they leave happy. Any comments?

DontFailMeNow
08-24-13, 09:44
Tempted to take a stroll down CTown and check the scenery again. In which I did, LOL.

Called this new posted ad in which I have never seen before, called and this good speaking English Asian gal picked up. I assumed she will be the one that will be hosting, but it ended up as always, bait and switch.

Arrived at the spot, OMG, another 40ish looking gal opens the door; claims she is 23; bad English. Thought about it.

I had to use my swag to make it happen as most strollers or patrollers will not be able to do what I did. It took a while. And I ended up winning, TKO! !Your ratings of the provider may deter most from trying, however, even if someone did want to give it a go, your post gives absolutely no info on where you went. If we're going to need a key code to decipher your message, why even bother posting this "review" (if you want to call it that)?

R Lawrence
08-24-13, 10:42

I don't have VIP status on thE otheR board so I can only read the short versions. They all say they leave happy. Any comments?Goomba,

In the Spring, Hong relocated to Wilmington. Search C / L Bos, Ther. For her address. If you schedule, when you arrive for the one hour put the Fee plus the Standard Tip on the table. Don't discuss anything. The Wilmington facility is very private and nicely appointed.

RL

GoombaOomba
08-24-13, 13:33
Goomba,

In the Spring, Hong relocated to Wilmington. Search C / L Bos, Ther. For her address. If you schedule, when you arrive for the one hour put the Fee plus the Standard Tip on the table. Don't discuss anything. The Wilmington facility is very private and nicely appointed.

RLThanks, will give it a try.

Momo2
08-24-13, 17:47
I recently tried the place on rt 28. Asked for Coco over the phone but when I arrived I couldn't get understand who actually gave me the massage. She was there alone, spoke very softly in bad english.

Anyways, she was an attractive woman, definitely north of 40, on the leaner side with a big arse. Massage was non existent, she seemed to just rub the same spot over and over but after ten minutes it became a 40 minute tease.

Otc.

Left happy, doubt I'd repeat.

Attitude. 5.

Looks. 6.

Massage. 1My guess that was Coco. How many asian women do you know with big arses. She was a young 40 with a 40 min tease.

HorizonSounds
08-24-13, 17:55
Anybody know any happenings in the allston brighton area? There used to be a ton of action there.

JohnnyOceans
08-24-13, 22:45

I had to use my swag to make it happen as most strollers or patrollers will not be able to do what I did. It took a while. And I ended up winning, TKO! !Which spot in Ctown was this at?

TheHotAzn
08-25-13, 03:46
Went over 40 harris again, just couldn't resist to see that hallway full of azn ladies.

This time, went to 2B and got Peggy. Sweet young girl, looks 20's but might be very early 30's. Tall about 5'9, skinny, and cute be's. Long hair, has a cute face. She helped me into the hallway bathroom before our sesh. BTW, didn't make an appment, just happened to walk up and I went roulette on the place. So since she did that service for me, I went with her. Paid the full hour .6 (ended up shorted 5mins or couple mins) and got a good rub with plenty of forearms. Very quiet chick, does her job well, then came the flip with only a little tease. She kept asking me how much I would tip her, TOTAL turn off. But stuck with the guns and said .4, she agreed and off to shooting stars. Some OTC up top and few butt squeezes and done. I'd repeat just because I feel there MIGHT be more on the table, but I was being cheap. But for those that are looking for a AZN model type (and ihmo she really could be) , then game on gents. Oh, and almost forgot, a good turn on from her and made me think she was really young, was her braces (teeth).

Happy huntn guyz.

TheHotAzn
08-25-13, 14:05
Was on Beach St. and decided to try some pho, saw hoa and decided why not. But whats this? A possible RT called Eden? Never noticed it until I tried searchin it on CL after I went (http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4022830412.html).

Walked up the stairs, there seemed to be some mahjong club next door to it. Walked in through a glass door, walked up to the girl in front and asked what I'd like. Now, the moment you walked into the place it is pretty much legit spa. With footrubs in the front with them oriental scroll walls up. Then there are massage rooms. Took the hh for .4 then off to the room undressed etc. Faced down and the massage began. My provider was named mandy, looks to be early 20's, cute but didn't seem happy to be working and was pretty much just goin through the motions. Not socialable or anything to write home about. Had me draped the entire time both face down and up. Tried to give signs of anything else on the table and no budge, maybe its becuz I only did the hh? Sometimes I've noticed if you do only hh at some spas, they'll be legit only. But if you do the full h you'll get more. Idk, YMMV with this place but I wouldn't bet on it. She told me all done and I gladly got dressed and gave her .2.

TOFTT on this one, but at the very least, had some damn good food downstairs and across the street, still love CT.

HowardSprague
08-25-13, 14:12

I don't have VIP status on thE otheR board so I can only read the short versions. They all say they leave happy. Any comments?Search CL Boston Therapeutic for "sensible massage."

I've always been happy with her service. Others have complained of her taking phone calls during appointments, but that has not been my experience.

Her massage is thorough, though her hard massage doesn't do much for my needs. Very relaxing. I will say that. She is pleasant, friendly, and accommodating. A little talkative and her mouth sometimes gets ahead of her English, but she's smart. She does not appreciate detailed reviews here. I think she particularly doesn't like the way we comment on providers' looks. I've seen her several times and would not hesitate to see her again. Park at the far right end of the building (as you face it from the road) and take the little elevator up. It opens right by her door.

JohnnyOceans
08-25-13, 14:27
So I hit up Sawasdee thai spa in newton. Layed down on the floor which I liked and got a decent massage. Flipped and she went to work for an amazing HE double hand and slow. Her name was Rosie she was very good looking in 20's with a nice ass in yoga pants. I think they moved there location. Paid 60 and 40.

R Lawrence
08-25-13, 15:01
[QUOTE=HowardSprague; 1856094]Search CL Boston Therapeutic for "sensible massage."

I've always been happy with her service. Others have complained of her taking phone calls during appointments, but that has not been my experience.

Howard,

In the Spring at the new location, you are correct about the phones, she turned them all off during our session. She did not used to do that in Tewksbury, which is most likely when the Customer Complaints Date from.

RL

CrockaGator
08-25-13, 15:58
You guys just happened to be lucky. She does indeed still take phone calls. If that bothers you, don't see her. I like her and her massage is very good and it does not bother me at all.

It is also true she does not care for reviews. She is very smart and knows how to do her business.

The Antagonist
08-25-13, 16:46
In your opinion where's the best place for FS PM me.

Herow
08-25-13, 17:32
So I hit up Sawasdee thai spa in newton. Layed down on the floor which I liked and got a decent massage. Flipped and she went to work for an amazing HE double hand and slow. Her name was Rosie she was very good looking in 20's with a nice ass in yoga pants. I think they moved there location. Paid 60 and 40.This just in: Sawasdee about to become flooded with new customers. Also, forum members question JohnnyOceans as to how the fuck he managed that. LOL.

Ok wait a second, now that I'm digging into it.... you are right about the new location, that checks out. But they are a Thai place, and never in the land of ever are you paying 60 for an hour there.

Member #4868
08-25-13, 19:27
So I hit up Sawasdee thai spa in newton. Layed down on the floor which I liked and got a decent massage. Flipped and she went to work for an amazing HE double hand and slow. Her name was Rosie she was very good looking in 20's with a nice ass in yoga pants. I think they moved there location. Paid 60 and 40.So, all Thai places are, for the most part, $80 for the hr. The exception is Oak Square in Brighton and they are $70. Next, very rare for these girls, (insert skepticism) to let you out the door at $40. Next up is no one * has EVER reported happiness at this place.

So, as a new poster you can understand our skepticism. I certainly hope Johnny is right as I love REAL thai girls but until I hear from someone more established I will not be booking.

* I have intel from a trusted gent that he did achieve happiness but it was after many visits and mucho dinero. If I am not cupping a breast at minute 40 I am moving on.

JohnnyOceans
08-25-13, 19:57
I agree with you guys that going to Thai places can be a bit scary. I showed up to Sawasdee having talked to someone who let happy from there. It's not hard to get a HJ just lay there with a hard dick and she will grab on it.

Spectator
08-25-13, 20:23
Hong is a delight, independent and smart. She really really hates reviews. She answers the phone for regulars, but not new customers. Prior reviews tell all that all that needs to be told. She is not young and she is a Chatty Cathy, but if you just lie quiet she gets the hint.

Search CL Boston Therapeutic for "sensible massage."

Her massage is thorough, though her hard massage doesn't do much for my needs. Very relaxing. I will say that. She is pleasant, friendly, and accommodating. A little talkative and her mouth sometimes gets ahead of her English, but she's smart. She does not appreciate detailed reviews here. I think she particularly doesn't like the way we comment on providers' looks. I've seen her several times and would not hesitate to see her again. Park at the far right end of the building (as you face it from the road) and take the little elevator up. It opens right by her door.

Mr Bao
08-25-13, 23:06
Your ratings of the provider may deter most from trying, however, even if someone did want to give it a go, your post gives absolutely no info on where you went. If we're going to need a key code to decipher your message, why even bother posting this "review" (if you want to call it that)?This is the part where you are suppose to ask me by PM. How would I know if there are any under cover LEO up in this forums?

Tommy Anonymus
08-26-13, 00:58
This is the part where you are suppose to ask me by PM. How would I know if there are any under cover LEO up in this forums?I suppose you'd know it the same way you'll know when the "undercover" LEO PM's you.

The cops don't need these forums to know what's going on. But I do think that neighbors who find this board (and others) use it to make complaints that get the cops to do something about the places they've been tolerating.

So some discretion is advised, I think, but if members can get info here, then LEO can get info here. No way around that. But informative posts that are subtle without a lot of Penthouse-Forum type details are still useful but hopefully not inflammatory enough to bring heat via the crusading busybodies.

Spaz2580
08-26-13, 02:19
20 tip is pretty generous for legit massage considering the previous cheapo we discussed recently. Was thinking of trying that place also, but doesn't sound promising. Too bad especially with a 20 something provider.

Was on Beach St. And decided to try some pho, saw hoa and decided why not. But whats this? A possible RT called Eden? Never noticed it until I tried searchin it on CL after I went

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4022830412.html

Walked up the stairs, there seemed to be some mahjong club next door to it. Walked in through a glass door, walked up to the girl in front and asked what I'd like. Now, the moment you walked into the place it is pretty much legit spa. With footrubs in the front with them oriental scroll walls up. Then there are massage rooms. Took the hh for .4 then off to the room undressed etc. Faced down and the massage began. My provider was named Mandy, looks to be early 20's, cute but didn't seem happy to be working and was pretty much just goin through the motions. Not sociable or anything to write home about. Had me draped the entire time both face down and up. Tried to give signs of anything else on the table and no budge, maybe its because I only did the hh? Sometimes I've noticed if you do only hh at some spas, they'll be legit only. But if you do the full h you'll get more. Idk, YMMV with this place but I wouldn't bet on it. She told me all done and I gladly got dressed and gave her .2.

TOFTT on this one, but at the very least, had some damn good food downstairs and across the street, still love CT.

TheHotAzn
08-26-13, 04:30
I remembered I checked this place out a few months ago: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4018421729.html

It was in a building next door to a dance studio. Walk up the stairs, seems a pretty empty building, saw the spa door, rang the bell walked in by a short chubby dark skinned thai / cambo / laos girl? Can't really tell the "authenticity" since, well, I don't really care as long as she's got a nice rack. But unfortunantly she didn't really have much (but just fat-like). But hey, what the heck I said full hour and she said. 7 iirc. She wanted me to sign in for a "special" they had when you come in 10 times you get the 10th visit free. All I had to do was put the last 4 digits of my number. Whatever I did it and just went to the room and undressed. Light music, window shade still had some light coming through, blanket and towels on the floor, laid out face down, and she walked in for the oil rub. She had some bigger front teeth and was wearing a tank top with tight yoga pants. Gave some good teasing and some tiny touches to the boys. She didn't exactly give any hints to extras. But on the flip, she rubbed the legs and chest a little and I told her it was "ok". And she told me to point and do what with it, kinda odd question but I did and started a oily pump on the pole. Finished with some otc up top. She got some towels to clean up the oils and tipped .4 before heading out. Might return but kinda out of the way with nothing in the area to tour about. Happy hunting.

Ruggerz66
08-26-13, 10:09
Had the itch-was driving into Boston from the south as I had a plane to catch. Wanted to visit an AMP before leaving town. Stopped in the AMP that took the place of Ninja-can't remember name of it-paid 40. 00 for half hour and then they proceeded to make me wait on the table for 20 mins-I had told them I was in a hurry. Anyways-finally Wanee (spelling?) came in and I told her soft. She put the draping on-made me worrry. Bottom line-the massage sucked. At half an hour-ok time up. No flip? She said I could pay 20. 00 for the full hour for the flip part, I checked my time and thought I had enough time-so I ponied up the 20. 00 and flipped-bottom line was I left happy but it took some coaxing and wasn't worth it. Very disatisfied. Will not return. Left 30. 00 for a tip and got the evil eye but the service was terrible.

Stay away until you hear better things. Just made my flight but it was close.

Rugger

DontFailMeNow
08-26-13, 11:04
This is the part where you are suppose to ask me by PM. How would I know if there are any under cover LEO up in this forums?No, I would PM you if you had provided basic, rather non-descriptive info on the spot and provider, and then said more details available by PM for trusted members. Seriously dude, there's no reason in making a post at all if you're not going to at least state where you went. Otherwise, there's no reason to post. All it does is clog up the forum.

Nuts N Bolts
08-26-13, 16:55
I agree with you guys that going to Thai places can be a bit scary.The only thing that scares me about Thai places is the prospect of paying 80 dollars for a massage that ends with her saying "all finished". Keeps me awake at night [shudders].

Natebost
08-26-13, 17:16
Saw a new place advertising on BP / CL with a table shower for $60. I bit the bullet and went on my way home from work. Typical set up. 2 girls, one older and one younger and portly. THe older looked familiar and led me to the shower, so OK. First takes were that the place is pretty conspicuos with hair salon and other very legit places that will catch wind before long. The rooms are 3/4 height but everything else was nice. The table shower was legit although it is in a regular room with a rug, surely not the most well thought out general contractor! THe massage was a full hour and was pretty good. The tease was slight, with rubbing and contact but not full on tease. The flip was again fine, she worked it like a jack hammer which lost points but allowing for full top access to big erect nipples was a plus.

Overall 60+40.

Looks- 4.

Massage- 6. 5.

Extra points for big tits and table shower.

Would love to say I won't be back but I am sure I will.

Smoke Screen
08-26-13, 19:13
Was on Beach St. And decided to try some pho, saw hoa and decided why not. But whats this? A possible RT called Eden? Never noticed it until I tried searchin it on CL after I went (

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4022830412.html

).

Walked up the stairs, there seemed to be some mahjong club next door to it. Walked in through a glass door, walked up to the girl in front and asked what I'd like. Now, the moment you walked into the place it is pretty much legit spa. With footrubs in the front with them oriental scroll walls up. Then there are massage rooms. Took the hh for. 4 then off to the room undressed etc. Faced down and the massage began. My provider was named mandy, looks to be early 20's, cute but didn't seem happy to be working and was pretty much just goin through the motions. Not socialable or anything to write home about. Had me draped the entire time both face down and up. Tried to give signs of anything else on the table and no budge, maybe its becuz I only did the hh? Sometimes I've noticed if you do only hh at some spas, they'll be legit only. But if you do the full h you'll get more. Idk, YMMV with this place but I wouldn't bet on it. She told me all done and I gladly got dressed and gave her. 2.

TOFTT on this one, but at the very least, had some damn good food downstairs and across the street, still love CT.I've been 3 times and left happily each time. Next time go for an hour, get on the table nude, if she drapes you tell her you would rather not have the drape. Talk to her, compliment her, tell her she has nice legs and gently rub them. Works every time for me.

Jimmy Pratt
08-26-13, 19:42
Clean out your inbox. My PMs are bouncing back now.

JP

Yello Tail
08-26-13, 21:57
In your opinion where's the best place for FS PM me.Providence, RI has some really great places.

ILuvAmp
08-27-13, 01:07
So I hit up Sawasdee thai spa in newton. Layed down on the floor which I liked and got a decent massage. Flipped and she went to work for an amazing HE double hand and slow. Her name was Rosie she was very good looking in 20's with a nice ass in yoga pants. I think they moved there location. Paid 60 and 40.What? Are you sure? I've been there three times and nothing was ever on the table, not even a hint.

TheHotAzn
08-27-13, 06:09
I've been 3 times and left happily each time. Next time go for an hour, get on the table nude, if she drapes you tell her you would rather not have the drape. Talk to her, compliment her, tell her she has nice legs and gently rub them. Works every time for me.thanks, might be back but I'd like to try other bostons finest, any suggestions gents?

Member #5637
08-27-13, 07:01
So I hit up Sawasdee thai spa in newton. Layed down on the floor which I liked and got a decent massage. Flipped and she went to work for an amazing HE double hand and slow. Her name was Rosie she was very good looking in 20's with a nice ass in yoga pants. I think they moved there location. Paid 60 and 40.I called Sawasdee on Monday afternoon and had an extended conversation with the receptionist, who is quite talkative and friendly by the way, and she assured me that the price for a one hour thai massage there is $80. 00 USD and would never be less for anyone ever at any time that they have been in business, and that they do not do half hour appointments at all.

When I inquired, what if in the specific situation, someone came very close to closing time, say just when there was only a half hour left until the ladies wanted to go home anyway, could someone, then conceivably pay $40. 00 USD for that 30 minute block or some other lesser amount? And her response was, even then, it would have to be $80. 00, and they would just stay open the extra half hour, but she complimented me on my imagination! She then vigorously tried to recruit me into making an appointment and I said I would once I saved up some more pennies and she laughed an bit and that was it. There is no way around it guys, pay up what they want or don't go, but lying just won't fly. Their new location is at 1191 Washington st. In West Newton at the corner of Dunstan and you enter in the front and it's immediately in front of you, although there is parking in the rear too.

JohnnyOceans
08-27-13, 09:16
What? Are you sure? I've been there three times and nothing was ever on the table, not even a hint.What was the name of the girl you had?

LustyB
08-27-13, 09:39
Been lurking awhile and thought I'the add some reviews to the cause. Active member on the other board and the now defunct board.

Davis Sq.

Went to the location on a busy street. Found a parking space right in front on the street. A little leary of it since it's right on a main street. But, went up to the second floor and went it. I called ahead and made an appointment with Wendy. When I got there, was told Wendy was busy, come back one hour. I was not too happy and couldn't get away any other time. So I went with the only other one there, Mary. She was 40ish. 5'4 maybe, A cups, but nice toned legs in yoga pants. While not much to look at, she did give a really god massage. I asked for hard and got medium, but it was very nice. Massage lasted about 25 minutes, then went into an extended tease for about 15 minutes with oil and light touches on the boys and occasional strokes. On the flip, did an excellent finish. We had about 10 minutes left so she gave me a foot massage, which I love. Got the full hour. Tried to roam, but she was having none of that. Not really even OTC up top. That was really the only drawback for me. Overall nice time. Standard 60/40.

Ccup2
08-27-13, 12:58
What was the name of the girl you had?That is not too far from me so I will take one for the team; but I already know I will get nothing; sorry Ocean but just not buying your story, limited reviews and you are the lucky one to have success there? Does bring up questions.

Amp Slave
08-27-13, 13:44
Anybody know any happenings in the allston brighton area? There used to be a ton of action there.There was a time when this was the place to go to, but asshole LEO shut them down. You had so many choices at one time. In the city you have places just look at CT where they are rampart, the backbay hotels and southend. It is open season as nobody cares especially LEO in these parts. Just keep is under the radar UTR. We have Quincy now.

BmoonyBoston
08-27-13, 15:26
That is not too far from me so I will take one for the team; but I already know I will get nothing; sorry Ocean but just not buying your story, limited reviews and you are the lucky one to have success there? Does bring up questions.No need ccup, I went and can confirm pricing is at $80 for the hour, so Ocean may have paid for 30 mins. I have been a few times in the past 6 months, and recently got Summer. There not only wasn't any teasing, but flat out no contact with the last 2 I've seen. I just don't buy the report. I'd rather go down the street to Bebe (who leaves shortly for a while) if I want a guaranteed ending at a tai place.

Ccup2
08-27-13, 15:55
That is not too far from me so I will take one for the team; but I already know I will get nothing; sorry Ocean but just not buying your story, limited reviews and you are the lucky one to have success there? Does bring up questions.Like I said I took one for the team and it was just like my last visit at there old location. I had a girl named summer (I think her english is poor). Nice rack on her. Massage was excellant but that is the extent of it. No hint of extras no accidential rubs, nothing. I was in there naked and got covered immediately, asked for it to stay off she did not reply.

Hey it was a great massage by her all the right pressure etc. But absolutely no teasing. Only bad thing was guy in waiting room with the other girls I could hear them the whole time so that just sucked. But that young guy is likley Johnny, would not be the first time.

Anyway if you want to be teased and happy stay away and safe you 80. Plenty of other places around.

Member #4868
08-27-13, 19:09
Thanks Ccup.

Just too many things did not add up with the review. I commend you for doing the recon and unfortunately wasting $80+ (my hope is your tip was no more than $5-10)

I hope you get a thin nymph at you next session, wherever that may be.

Like I said I took one for the team and it was just like my last visit at there old location. I had a girl named summer (I think her english is poor). Nice rack on her. Massage was excellant but that is the extent of it. No hint of extras no accidential rubs, nothing. I was in there naked and got covered immediately, asked for it to stay off she did not reply.

Hey it was a great massage by her all the right pressure etc. But absolutely no teasing. Only bad thing was guy in waiting room with the other girls I could hear them the whole time so that just sucked. But that young guy is likley Johnny, would not be the first time.

Anyway if you want to be teased and happy stay away and safe you 80. Plenty of other places around.

MickPK
08-27-13, 20:50
Went back to Marrett in Lex last week, first time with Angela. Says she only works Fridays. Very nice legs, with some tight cutoff jean shorts to show them off. Asked for "hard" massage and she did not disappoint. Some minor haggle after the flip. Was shorted by 10 or 15 minutes, I'd normally take issue but I was running late that day so didn't fuss. Better than my last few trips there. $60 + $50. There was also an Alice there, though I didn't see her.

Ledger6969
08-27-13, 21:11
A good place to go for a no haggle HE just pony up for an hour and lie down on your face side and leave the towel off. Try to engage her in some friendly cconversation and tell her you came to the old "Oriental Spa" and you were happy with the service pay .6 and .4 if you are happy with the service provider.

Mr Bao
08-27-13, 23:13
I have studied and noticed that most places gives 40 min massages when we request 1 hour massage; 20 minute BS. For half hour massages, it is 20 minute massage; 10 minute of BS.

We have to look at the time and see if this is true or not as I have felt it is from what I have studied and read from most of everyone's posts.

Did most of ya have fun this week yet?

Any new observations to go for a test drive?

Ledger6969
08-28-13, 01:11
I have studied and noticed that most places gives 40 min massages when we request 1 hour massage; 20 minute BS. For half hour massages, it is 20 minute massage; 10 minute of BS.

We have to look at the time and see if this is true or not as I have felt it is from what I have studied and read from most of everyone's posts.

Did most of ya have fun this week yet?

Any new observations to go for a test drive?If I notice a shorteage of time I immediately let the provider know. If they ignore my concerns take every. 10 mins equals 10 dollars from any tip! Sorry, I paid you for your time. Charity starts at home.