PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

RoughThat
12-08-18, 15:29
2 D is Diva, which has always kind of sucked. I meant 2 E.

https://boston.adlist24.com/womenmen/a6216477My last time there, attractive girls but big upsell.

RT.

MetalSin
12-08-18, 17:33
Visiting from CT staying nearby ctown and got to say got to some good food by boom but it was overpriced good and natural but still overpriced.

Regnet Exitium
12-08-18, 19:51
In the quincy, or surrounding areas whose going to give me the best massage and HR combo? Looking for HH option 40/40. Over the years I've been to CandR, Yezi, AAA, etc. Haven't been to an AMP in the area in a year or so now. Any PM are welcome.

Momo2
12-08-18, 23:26
Went there -- pulled. Well didn't ask her name.

Mid 30's, black hair, Chinese, thin, fairly pretty.

6 for the hr, . 6 for the tip as I took a while.

Decent massage, meh tease, meh finish.

Might repeat if in a pinch.My guess would be Coco. Nice lady pretty face. A little shy.

Plemo
12-09-18, 12:34
Visited lucky feet. Got Anna. Big d's, went for soft, hh, brought out the D's on the flip. Standard HR. Did not ask for more. Nicer looking than many places. Wanted 45 for hh /60 tip.

Looks 7, rub 7 (very nice tease), HR 7. Would repeat if in the area. Others have reported more offered.

JustAnotherGo
12-09-18, 14:36
Dropped by Chi Burlington. It's above a large dentist office and pretty visible, but after hours most of the nearby businesses are closed. Jenny was the only one working. She previously worked in Newton and not my favorite. She's old, overweight, and not very skilled. I should have left, but stayed and wished I hadn't. I should have called beforehand. Plus, I was tired and ready for a session; unfortunately, I am not aware of any other AMPs in that area. I did however go to the Tilted Kilt just up the street and had a great meal and some good eye candy (Kelsey and Stephanie). Technically TK is in Bellerica, but its right where Burlington, Bedford and Bellerica all intersect. Bottom line: Chi Burlington. Thumbs down; Tiled Kilt. Thumbs up.Very similar experience, single lady working, allowed some roaming and utc up top, but nothing to have me coming back for more later. Anyone been to Tijuana spa in Burlington? They promote table shower.

RI CheeseHead
12-09-18, 20:04
Visited lucky feet. Got Anna. Big d's, went for soft, hh, brought out the D's on the flip. Standard HR. Did not ask for more. Nicer looking than many places. Wanted 45 for hh /60 tip.

Looks 7, rub 7 (very nice tease), HR 7. Would repeat if in the area. Others have reported more offered.Sounds like gal who used to be in Malden on Salem St a few years ago?

JayBean
12-09-18, 20:10
Was down in that area for work and decided to pop in to see Michelle that others have discussed. I realized I had been there before and had seen Michelle but forgot the experience. Did an hour and asked for soft. Michelle was rushing through and answered the phone and told the guy to come at 12. Knowing I arrived at 11:15 I knew the experience was only going downhill from there. She asked me to flip and started haggling over what I would pay her. I stood my ground and she delivered an uninspired release. She then had me turn over and she was pretty much on her phone texting or doing something with one hand and soon gave the all done. I looked at my phone and it was 11:40, I was livid. I let her know about it and she promised the next time BS. I told her I would not be back. It is getting harder and harder to find a place worth the money. These ladies are Old, jaded and disinterested over and over but somehow want to drain every dollar from us. I love going to see Angela at 1060 as she delivers an outstanding massage and ending but sometimes I want more than HE. The hunt goes on.

Dboy111
12-10-18, 10:18

Looks 7, rub 7 (very nice tease), HR 7. Would repeat if in the area. Others have reported more offered.Nice post brotha! I'm going to check it out! So nice big Ds and attractive? That's what I'm looking for! A hot busty Asian!

MoreBJs
12-10-18, 10:21
You go in same entrance as convenience store but then take an immediate right into spa. Bathrooms are in that lobby area to left of spa main door. Met Angela and Wei Wei, both early thirties, and pretty, seem like smaller boobs on both. Angela's english is ok, and Wei Wei's is non-existent. This was just a recon. They gave me candy, business card, and offered me water, but I explained I was just going to the store for some bread. This is a great excuse any of you guys can use if you just wanted to see them and the new place, but not be committed. Place is freshly painted and very clean, with big screen tv, nice black leather couch, budha waterfall with rolling illuminated ball, nice wall decorations etcetera. They did not give me a tour of the rooms as I didn't stay but I could see a little bit around the corner. Looked fine. I will probably do a real visit in a few days. Plenty of free parking.

Dboy111
12-10-18, 10:21
My guess would be Coco. Nice lady pretty face. A little shy.Check PMs Momo!

Big Head
12-10-18, 13:00
Dropped in, oh my going to have to close my eyes. Decent massage, after 30 minute went to LT without prompt. Fat induced D's, full top access, fiv sort of and very compliant.

Got the job done but no repeat for me. Looks 1, rest okay, no repeat.I also visited this place, my first visit. Was met by a short chubby MILF Lisa. Took 30 min. The massage was a little strange, just legs, but it was pleasant, ST and then the flip. UTC on top, very nice full tits, HE was OK. 40+30 = 70.

-BH.

OlGary
12-10-18, 13:44
They did not give me a tour of the rooms as I didn't stay but I could see a little bit Wow, that's literally the most helpful review ever. You are right, WeiWei doesn't speak much English but we still like her!

PaulRew
12-10-18, 14:32
She is tiny, skinny and eager to draw as much money from your dock as possible. She is kind of cute, but her nose is rather big, especially for a Chinese woman. Natural As, half-empty (or half-full, depending on how optimistic you are).

I PMed you with more details.Very accurate description, FS can be had if she likes you.

Azkuy12
12-10-18, 21:54
Anyone know where Ella moved to?She is moving on to 32 south st, only work part time, Fri.-sun.

SlowMo
12-10-18, 22:22
Very similar experience, single lady working, allowed some roaming and utc up top, but nothing to have me coming back for more later. Anyone been to Tijuana spa in Burlington? They promote table shower.Did you mean "T and J"? If so, the advertised address is 1 Mountain toad, which is a well-known spot. Some get good massages there. Nothing special I reckon.

Addict76
12-11-18, 01:31
Did you mean "T and J"? If so, the advertised address is 1 Mountain toad, which is a well-known spot. Some get good massages there. Nothing special I reckon.The place is so-so. If you go more than once the menu opens up. BJ is really toothy, not something I am into.

OlGary
12-11-18, 01:54
Very accurate description, FS can be had if she likes you.True. But doesn't she now like everyone with 2 one hundred dollar bills?

Herow
12-11-18, 02:56
You go in same entrance as convenience store but then take an immediate right into spa. Bathrooms are in that lobby area to left of spa main door. Met Angela and Wei Wei, both early thirties, and pretty, seem like smaller boobs on both. Angela's english is ok, and Wei Wei's is non-existent. This was just a recon. They gave me candy, business card, and offered me water, but I explained I was just going to the store for some bread. This is a great excuse any of you guys can use if you just wanted to see them and the new place, but not be committed. Place is freshly painted and very clean, with big screen tv, nice black leather couch, budha waterfall with rolling illuminated ball, nice wall decorations etcetera. They did not give me a tour of the rooms as I didn't stay but I could see a little bit around the corner. Looked fine. I will probably do a real visit in a few days. Plenty of free parking.LOL. Early 30's with a two decade margin of error on WeiWie.

Jack617
12-11-18, 10:26
She is moving on to 32 south st, only work part time, Fri.-sun.Does this mean that Ella will be spreading her legs and offering FS like the rest of the 32 South staff? LOL.

PaulRew
12-11-18, 10:28
True. But doesn't she now like everyone with 2 one hundred dollar bills?I guess she REALLY liked me as it took only $100 (plus house of $40).

OlGary
12-11-18, 12:15
Does this mean that Ella will be spreading her legs and offering FS like the rest of the 32 South staff? LOL.LOL! I really hope so, as she is at the 195 level. Got to check it out.

OlGary
12-11-18, 12:18
I guess she REALLY liked me as it took only $100 (plus house of $40).I guess she liked you more than me! I ended up giving her 120 on top of the house fee.

Nimbus22
12-11-18, 15:42
SO I went to Sunflower in the Marsh. I saw Tina who was cute with a great rack. She told me it was her first day here and ever and it showed. Decent rub then asked to do the flip with zero tease. She was extremely playful and funny but an honest case of learning how to do this right. I had to remove the towel and start stroking my johnson for her to say "I will help you with that".

60/40 don't know if I will go back but she had an awesome rack and a cute face.

Joe Bujian
12-11-18, 17:54
Does this mean that Ella will be spreading her legs and offering FS like the rest of the 32 South staff? LOL.I think the answer is a definite no. I believe nothing is on the menu beyond the standard offerings found at 1060. But if one of you has evidence to the contrary I would love to get a PM!

Averily
12-11-18, 18:57
I don't seem to have much luck when visiting a new town and asking the local regulars for advice but here I am asking anyway. It irritates me when a newbie starts off with a first post with a big and detailed ask clearly having never RTFF. I have and mostly figured out the cryptic names and locations. Yaaaay I'm a genius.

My ask: a nice girl who can smile, reaonable size boobies with full access and b2 b action a plus. I'm crazy for the asians and the darker the better but I'm also open minded. Location as close to downtown as possible or outcall.

Please PM me. I will return the favor if you visit Detroit, Grand Rapids, Orlando or Vegas all of which I have found some real gems.

Dboy111
12-11-18, 21:24
SO I went to Sunflower in the Marsh. I saw Tina who was cute with a great rack. She told me it was her first day here and ever and it showed. Decent rub then asked to do the flip with zero tease. She was extremely playful and funny but an honest case of learning how to do this right. I had to remove the towel and start stroking my johnson for her to say "I will help you with that".

60/40 don't know if I will go back but she had an awesome rack and a cute face.Nice post man! Nice rack as in DDs?

Addict76
12-11-18, 22:25
Been visiting great road for a while. Usually takes a couple of visits to get the menu expanded. Drew the new girl Lisa 40 ish spinner. Paid for 1/2 hour. Massage was horrible, but boy I think she really liked me because I got full menu after 15 minutes and settled for CBJ. She did even ask for tip. Damage. 4 / . 6.

FastCowboy
12-12-18, 03:51
My first post as a newbie.

The place is not far from where I work, so I think to check it out during lunch hour yesterday. It is on the 2nd fl, and door next to the accountant. As other posts mentioned, the place looks high end. As soon as I walked up, I was greeted by a petite lady with big rack. I was sold immediately and ask for HH. Room is nice and clean, which is a plus. The rub is alright, I prefer light touch. Her big rack kept popping in my head, and my hands start to wondering on her. She jiggled but with no resistance. I knew she got the message and flipped by myself. I pulled her hand to ease my urgency and she gladly take care of it. After some UTC roaming and moaning, I was all relaxed. Damage. 4 and. 6 Before leaving I asked her name, she said Mimi. Will repeat.

Herow
12-12-18, 10:35
My first post as a newbie.

The place is not far from where I work, so I think to check it out during lunch hour yesterday. It is on the 2nd fl, and door next to the accountant. As other posts mentioned, the place looks high end. As soon as I walked up, I was greeted by a petite lady with big rack. I was sold immediately and ask for HH. Room is nice and clean, which is a plus. The rub is alright, I prefer light touch. Her big rack kept popping in my head, and my hands start to wondering on her. She jiggled but with no resistance. I knew she got the message and flipped by myself. I pulled her hand to ease my urgency and she gladly take care of it. After some UTC roaming and moaning, I was all relaxed. Damage. 4 and. 6 Before leaving I asked her name, she said Mimi. Will repeat.Why does everyone who posts about 1 Main, High St Waltham, Waverly get this wrong? Always makes me unnecessarily suspicious. It's 50 hh /70 h for this set of shops, not 40/60.

OlGary
12-12-18, 11:07
Why does everyone who posts about 1 Main, High St Waltham, Waverly get this wrong? Always makes me unnecessarily suspicious. It's 50 hh /70 h for this set of shops, not 40/60.That's right, they want 50 for hh and 70 for an hour. Mila inherited this mode of operation from June and she sticks to it. Also, why would anyone go to 1 Main for a handshake? It mames me "unnecessary suspicious" as well. Speaking of June, I like how Waverley place still keeps old robes from 195. They bring back nice memories.

Ccup2
12-12-18, 11:20
Why does everyone who posts about 1 Main, High St Waltham, Waverly get this wrong? Always makes me unnecessarily suspicious. It's 50 hh /70 h for this set of shops, not 40/60.You can apologize now I guess he said h20 square that's not waltham.

Trickster666
12-12-18, 11:54
You can apologize now I guess he said h20 square that's not waltham.Herow was referring to the new 195 corporation including 3 different parlors, 1 in Waltham and 2 in Watertown (Waverley and 1 Main). All three have an identical price structure, 50/70. So Herow has nothing to apologize for.

Aardvarks
12-12-18, 12:00
Why does everyone who posts about 1 Main, High St Waltham, Waverly get this wrong? Always makes me unnecessarily suspicious. It's 50 hh /70 h for this set of shops, not 40/60.Agreed on 1 Main and Waverly but I've been getting away with 40 hh at High st. Maybe Wei Wei can't count LOL. Per RuMa High st is 40/60.

Nimbus22
12-12-18, 13:21
I know it has been reviewed here but I ma having a hard time picking. I am here for 2 nights hosting some business and would love to get a solid recommendation from a teammate instead of trying to search through the addresses on this board. Please PM me Thank you in advance.

Trickster666
12-12-18, 13:47
I know it has been reviewed here but I ma having a hard time picking. I am here for 2 nights hosting some business and would love to get a solid recommendation from a teammate instead of trying to search through the addresses on this board. Please PM me Thank you in advance.Who knows what is the best place. You decide for yourself. Here they are.

FS places:

South St. with older but experienced providers. Some people mention younger talent at this parlor, but I personally didn't see anyone younger than 45 years there.

High St. with WeiWei and her friends. They will make you happy but poor.

139 with Jenny and the midget is not bad either.

Linden St place. Two providers operation, both are BBFS. April is chubby but eager to please. The seasoned veteran Sarah is a post-op, so genetically "she" is he. But she has a huge clientele from the past and some people seem to be OK with that (her trans status).

HJ places: Cherry Blossom (my personal favorite), Prospect St, 905,986, 1060 and Rosa massage.

You have many options to choose from!

Aardvarks
12-12-18, 17:44
I know it has been reviewed here but I ma having a hard time picking. I am here for 2 nights hosting some business and would love to get a solid recommendation from a teammate instead of trying to search through the addresses on this board. Please PM me Thank you in advance.Chi Route 9 Newton. Great massage. Solid finish.

CB. Crescent St. Decent massage. Reasonable finish.

139 Moody. YMMV - Everything available depending on the provider.

251 High. Eh - It gets the job done but meh.

220 Waverly H2 Town. Smelly but usually everything is available and occasionally you stumble upon a gem.

NorthShore123
12-12-18, 22:39
So I went to blue sky in Danvers today. Haven't been there in a few months. I walk in and can barely understand the girl, pay her for the half and am now naked on the table and she's telling me she remembers me and it's been a long time. Having no idea who she's is I'm like oh yeah it has. She then decides to tell me I gained weight and is laughing. Tells me my belly was here now it's here. Mind you I've probably gained less the 10th lbs from the summer time but I'm not paying this chick to remind me I havey winter insulation on. So I get a lame massage then the flip and we agree on 80 for BJ. She starts off with a BJ then about 2 min's in stop's and starts a HJ. Now I figure she was just taking a break but she just never goes back to the BJ. At this point I'm annoyed and am holding out for as long as I can and she just stops. She goes you all set. I laugh and go no I'm not. She goes no you all set.

So I told her sure. Got up got dressed. Threw 60 on the table and was walked out and she blocks me and starts yelling at me telling me I only left 60. Told her she is lucky I even left that because I didn't finish and we agreed on a BJ not a hand job. She tried to block me from the exit and I politely asked her to move when another lady came out and td her to get out of the way and said sorry and opened the door for me. Will not return back.

Averily
12-12-18, 22:57
I don't seem to have much luck when visiting a new town and asking the local regulars for advice but here I am asking anyway. It irritates me when a newbie starts off with a first post with a big and detailed ask clearly having never RTFF. I have and mostly figured out the cryptic names and locations. Yaaaay I'm a genius.

My ask: a nice girl who can smile, reaonable size boobies with full access and b2 b action a plus. I'm crazy for the asians and the darker the better but I'm also open minded. Location as close to downtown as possible or outcall.

Please PM me. I will return the favor if you visit Detroit, Grand Rapids, Orlando or Vegas all of which I have found some real gems.One person replied and I thank him. I went out on my own walking to Chinatown. After visiting most shops I settled on Eva Salon and got Mei. She's hot but I didn't get the service I was looking for. It was an alright experience so no complaints. Told her if I come back I expect more, she said yes. Not sure I'm going back. There's a more popular girl there named Nikki.

Ccup2
12-12-18, 23:03
Herow was referring to the new 195 corporation including 3 different parlors, 1 in Waltham and 2 in Watertown (Waverley and 1 Main). All three have an identical price structure, 50/70. So Herow has nothing to apologize for.The post herow replied to was speaking only on 1 main in h20, he did not mention or refer to any place or price in waltham. Learn how to read.

Edboc
12-12-18, 23:06
Who knows what is the best place. You decide for yourself. Here they are.

FS places:

South St. with older but experienced providers. Some people mention younger talent at this parlor, but I personally didn't see anyone younger than 45 years there.

Linden St place. Two providers operation, both are BBFS. April is chubby but eager to please. The seasoned veteran Sarah is a post-op, so genetically "she" is he. But she has a huge clientele from the past and some people seem to be OK with that (her trans status).

HJ places: Cherry Blossom (my personal favorite), Prospect St, 905,986, 1060 and Rosa massage.

You have many options to choose from!What's the address on High St?

Jack617
12-12-18, 23:15
The post herow replied to was speaking only on 1 main in h20, he did not mention or refer to any place or price in waltham. Learn how to read.Trick is right, you are wrong regardless of semantics. Let it go.

Qfck2001
12-12-18, 23:26
Why does everyone who posts about 1 Main, High St Waltham, Waverly get this wrong? Always makes me unnecessarily suspicious. It's 50 hh /70 h for this set of shops, not 40/60.Been to 1 Main twice, one when they first open and another one yesterday, both were 60 for hr for me.

FinagleMyKagel
12-13-18, 00:45
One person replied and I thank him. I went out on my own walking to Chinatown. After visiting most shops I settled on Eva Salon and got Mei. She's hot but I didn't get the service I was looking for. It was an alright experience so no complaints. Told her if I come back I expect more, she said yes. Not sure I'm going back. There's a more popular girl there named Nikki.Eva is a probably my favorite shop in Chinatown along with fragrance. I don't remember any of their names but there was once a hot younger girl who wears braces, very cute and enthusiastic. Would that me Mei?

FastCowboy
12-13-18, 01:21
Why does everyone who posts about 1 Main, High St Waltham, Waverly get this wrong? Always makes me unnecessarily suspicious. It's 50 hh /70 h for this set of shops, not 40/60.I am relatively new in town. Haven't been Waverley and High, will try. But the fee in 1 Main clearly states 40/60. Hope that help.

Averily
12-13-18, 06:49
Eva is a probably my favorite shop in Chinatown along with fragrance. I don't remember any of their names but there was once a hot younger girl who wears braces, very cute and enthusiastic. Would that me Mei?Mei doesn't have braces. Short hair, very cute but I wouldn't say very enthusiastic, maybe a 7/10 on the enthusiasm scale She looks 30 but is probably older.

Herow
12-13-18, 10:36
I am relatively new in town. Haven't been Waverley and High, will try. But the fee in 1 Main clearly states 40/60. Hope that help.I wonder why Mila would have a different rate at two shops separated by a mile at most. And I wonder why she would screw long time customers by charging the 195 rate if others pay less.

Just kidding, I know why: $$.

There are too many people posting for me to doubt the veracity of their reports. Something stinks, and it's not the cooking and sewage smell of Waverly.

Aardvarks
12-13-18, 11:49
I wonder why Mila would have a different rate at two shops separated by a mile at most. And I wonder why she would screw long time customers by charging the 195 rate if others pay less.

There are too many people posting for me to doubt the veracity of their reports. Something stinks, and it's not the cooking and sewage smell of Waverly.Might be because Waverly is FS and High is not? Or the high cost of a table shower LOL. But geez with that extra dough can't you get rid of the smell?

Top Floor
12-13-18, 12:10
For the most part I've always found shops that were legit or offered only HJ charging 60 while places that offered more charged 70. Now I find more places, even legit places, charging 70.

I wonder why Mila would have a different rate at two shops separated by a mile at most. And I wonder why she would screw long time customers by charging the 195 rate if others pay less.

There are too many people posting for me to doubt the veracity of their reports. Something stinks, and it's not the cooking and sewage smell of Waverly..

Top Floor
12-13-18, 12:25
251. Near Waltham St.

What's the address on High St?.

Pagbb2
12-13-18, 12:43

FS places:

You have many options to choose from!What's the name or address of the place on Linden st?

ArchersTarget
12-13-18, 15:32
What's the name or address of the place on Linden st?I can't find any of these places on this forum. High St, Linden St, 139. I'm not sure what town I'm looking for.

Top Floor
12-13-18, 16:27
Waltham

I can't find any of these places on this forum. High St, Linden St, 139. I'm not sure what town I'm looking for..

TheBoobHound
12-13-18, 17:14
A lot of ladies struggle to take a pounding. Sometimes they are shy about the skin-on-skin slapping noise. We've all heard "you're too big", been asked to go easier, or told to hurry up and cum. I also back off when I see discomfort in her face.

But it's so fun when she can take it as fast and hard as you can give for sustained time across multiple positions. . I love to brace a girl's legs or shoulders with my hands and just pound the pussy as hard as I can. You're doing it right when you break a sweat.

Among the girls currently active in the area, Jenny at 139 is the only one I know who can take it like that. I'd love to hear leads on some others.

Iamme Iam
12-13-18, 19:02
I agree 100% on the comments about making noise, and not talking (or moaning) out loud. When the AMP ladies know you, and FS or even BBFS become available, you hear the familiar comments, "Only for you" or, "I don't do this usually", (really a BS line) etc. I have mentioned this in my past comments about being a regular AMP hobbyist, after the AMP staff are familiar with you, (meaning, you have had a FS visit prior) make an appointment to see them one hour prior to opening time. I found a few things, quieter ladies are much noisier when they aren't worried about another hobbyist hearing you. They also may not "allow" themselves to have an orgasm with a hobbyist, but when alone, things change. I have used this (prior to opening) technique on 4 different AMPs, works if they know you.

A lot of ladies struggle to take a pounding. Sometimes they are shy about the skin-on-skin slapping noise. We've all heard "you're too big", been asked to go easier, or told to hurry up and cum. I also back off when I see discomfort in her face.

But it's so fun when she can take it as fast and hard as you can give for sustained time across multiple positions. . I love to brace a girl's legs or shoulders with my hands and just pound the pussy as hard as I can. You're doing it right when you break a sweat.

Among the girls currently active in the area, Jenny at 139 is the only one I know who can take it like that. I'd love to hear leads on some others.

Mini Man
12-14-18, 17:22
Has anyone tried Ankang Massage in Cohasset, MA? It looks legit.

OlGary
12-14-18, 22:04
She is moving on to 32 south st, only work part time, Fri.-sun.Today is Friday, so I went to South hoping to see Ella. Unfortunately, she is not there. I don't complain as I had a great time with one of my old friends there. I still feel somewhat duped by this post (er), and wonder why there are so many unreliable posts on the board lately.

Little Tony II
12-14-18, 23:37
I know the article is about NH & Maine, but very interesting reading.

https://www.unionleader.com/news/crime/interstate-prostitution-ring-broken-up/article_3e3f6e34-4436-5772-9377-878f86bdb877.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share&fbclid=IwAR0qg45fhXUenuGjPKN41ENrEoP75VXM2Q2L7sN4R57v_QXH_3AKIUSCvLk

Have Fun.

Tony :cool:

FootNBallCoach
12-15-18, 02:46
Waltham

t.Complete list with street listings on Rub Maps.

Azkuy12
12-15-18, 09:49
Today is Friday, so I went to South hoping to see Ella. Unfortunately, she is not there. I don't complain as I had a great time with one of my old friends there. I still feel somewhat duped by this post (er), and wonder why there are so many unreliable posts on the board lately.Apologies on Ella status, she found out the massage place is not fit for her to work there.

Trickster666
12-15-18, 13:10
Apologies on Ella status, she found out the massage place is not fit for her to work there.What a great way to build your credibility!

SlowMo
12-15-18, 18:56
Apologies on Ella status, she found out the massage place is not fit for her to work there.I'd like to know where she re-emerges. I like her.

SM.

HappyDave
12-15-18, 20:17
Was in the area so cruised through. Wanted to hit 139 but it's so out in the open, thought of Rosa but all the talk of 32 south made me want to go there. Drew coco mid 40 looks ok body plain clothes. Asked for soft touch hh. 45 was a great 20 min tease. On the flip a little more tease, I could hear a girl getting nailed in the next room. Right near the end top came up and bottoms down to a thong. Asked what I wanted. She was doable but so late in time just finished with a nice HJ. Clean up was good, tipped. 4 due to the late and almost useless laundry drop. She nicely asked for one more and if I see her next time will go for the laundry myself sooner so handed her another 20 and all was good. Nice enough if in the area but not a destination. Saw another or the other girl on way out, younger but less in overall looks.

LittleJohn28
12-15-18, 23:28
I was in the area on Friday evening and after reading reviews here decided to checkout. An average (less side of average) looking older woman opened the door. I was disappointed by her looks but her boobs convinced me to stay on. She said her name was YuYu and was from Korea. After light massage and UTC roaming she asked me why did I come so far specifically to this AMP. I told her I'm here for the Xtras and she smiled. I flipped and told her what I wanted. She went out and came back with the hat. When she undressed she had nice big boobs and slight flabby body that turns me on. Started a nice slow CBJ and immediately wanted me to come on top of her. At first she said no kissing but soon we were doing some nice tongue play that turned me on and I nutted in just 10 minutes. Unfortunately my time was shorted but it was no fault of hers and I left very happy. Damage $1. 6 for 45 minutes. Next time I'll try the other woman Amy.

PaulRew
12-16-18, 00:05
Today is Friday, so I went to South hoping to see Ella. Unfortunately, she is not there. I don't complain as I had a great time with one of my old friends there. I still feel somewhat duped by this post (er), and wonder why there are so many unreliable posts on the board lately.Only Amy on board. Was told "new" girl starts today (SAT) Who knows.

Jack617
12-16-18, 10:00
I was in the area on Friday evening and after reading reviews here decided to checkout. An average (less side of average) looking older woman opened the door. I was disappointed by her looks but her boobs convinced me to stay on. She said her name was YuYu and was from Korea. After light massage and UTC roaming she asked me why did I come so far specifically to this AMP. I told her I'm here for the Xtras and she smiled. I flipped and told her what I wanted. She went out and came back with the hat. When she undressed she had nice big boobs and slight flabby body that turns me on. Started a nice slow CBJ and immediately wanted me to come on top of her. At first she said no kissing but soon we were doing some nice tongue play that turned me on and I nutted in just 10 minutes. Unfortunately my time was shorted but it was no fault of hers and I left very happy. Damage $1. 6 for 45 minutes. Next time I'll try the other woman Amy.Only Angela and Amy were at the shop early Friday evening I have been told. If that is true then Angela is now using YuYu. Your description describes Angela perfectly:

older woman opened the door. ..........her name was YuYu and was from Korea. ............. When she undressed she had nice big boobs and slight flabby body that turns me on. .........immediately wanted me to come on top of her. .

PadMe5
12-16-18, 10:19
Today is Friday, so I went to South hoping to see Ella. Unfortunately, she is not there. I don't complain as I had a great time with one of my old friends there. I still feel somewhat duped by this post (er), and wonder why there are so many unreliable posts on the board lately.I was actually able to connect with Ella at South, before I read what level of service they usually provide, which is above my preference. Ella was her usual amazing self, but she didn't quite look as good in the dingy lighting. 1060 is so much cleaner inside. With her make-up on, Ella looks like she could be an older cousin of Lucy Lu. Had told me she would be in Fri-Sun. But, I'm not surprised she didn't like it at South and jetted in short order. The only nice thing about that location is the easy parking lot and multiple offices.

Just commenting that the post was reliable (though short-lived). I'll try texting her at the number I have to see if she's going anywhere new. Hopefully she's back to PT at Qing.

HappyDave
12-16-18, 12:28
Only Angela and Amy were at the shop early Friday evening I have been told. If that is true then Angela is now using YuYu. Your description describes Angela perfectly:I will admit to poor hearing and a little bit of short term memory loss and there accents are tough especially when whispering due to other clients. Coco could have been YuYu. Also I had not seen Angela in several years so at first I thought that may be her. I have found several girls using different names and I wonder if it's to find out who may be who posting reviews. I have even been shown RM by one girl and it was a paid account so they can read them though the girl told me it was for advertising since the crackdown.

HomerSpinSome
12-16-18, 14:01
I was in the area on Friday evening and after reading reviews here decided to checkout. An average (less side of average) looking older woman opened the door. I was disappointed by her looks but her boobs convinced me to stay on. She said her name was YuYu and was from Korea. After light massage and UTC roaming she asked me why did I come so far specifically to this AMP. I told her I'm here for the Xtras and she smiled. I flipped and told her what I wanted. She went out and came back with the hat. When she undressed she had nice big boobs and slight flabby body that turns me on. Started a nice slow CBJ and immediately wanted me to come on top of her. At first she said no kissing but soon we were doing some nice tongue play that turned me on and I nutted in just 10 minutes. Unfortunately my time was shorted but it was no fault of hers and I left very happy. Damage $1. 6 for 45 minutes. Next time I'll try the other woman Amy.Just saw Amy last night. Went in looking for Angela who was busy. Thought I was going to get a hole in one, ended up handed.

Really good massage but said no to everything other than standard ending. On top of that, her looks did nothing for me. Really disappointing.

Oxy Moron
12-16-18, 14:42
I ventured out to 32 South last month for the first time. I was greeted by a 4-ish woman who called herself April. Usual story. When the flip came she asked what I wanted. I gave her the universal signal for BJ. She dropped her pants and panties, pulled her top up above her tits and went to work. It was kind of a light touch version of a BJ but very stimulating. I couldn't reach her tits very well because of her position which was too bad because they were very nice. Shapely B / Cs. I could get my hand between her legs though, and was able to fondle her furry pussy. She alternated mouth and hand on me and finished with her hand after a nice long build. Had me flopping on the table for quite some time. Anyone else seen her?

House. Forty-five.

BJ. One hundred.

OM.

OlGary
12-16-18, 16:15
I find it interesting how so many people suddenly started providing details about South, which was around forever, and nobody even mentions 3 other FS spots in Waltham: High St, Linden and 139. In fact, High St and Linden were not reviewed at all.

Trickster666
12-16-18, 16:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HappyDave
12-16-18, 17:46
Well, the door at South is never locked. When you say that somebody opened the door for you, your entire post starts looking quite doubtful. And no, there is no YuYu at this parlor. They have Angela and Lucy who are always there.In the oh so many years I have been doing this maybe once or twice a Year I have stopped in south. Couple times the door has been locked and no answer from the door bell. I had almost always gotten the other girl some good and some bad. However Angela was sometimes the one letting me in. I thought that YuYu / coco was her, after she said her name I asked about Angela the owner but she did not answer and just went on to something else.

Top Floor
12-16-18, 17:51
He was shorted time so that part of the story is believable. And I have gone there before and the door has been locked, so there's that.

I was in the area on Friday evening and after reading reviews here decided to checkout. An average (less side of average) looking older woman opened the door. I was disappointed by her looks but her boobs convinced me to stay on. She said her name was YuYu and was from Korea. After light massage and UTC roaming she asked me why did I come so far specifically to this AMP. I told her I'm here for the Xtras and she smiled. I flipped and told her what I wanted. She went out and came back with the hat. When she undressed she had nice big boobs and slight flabby body that turns me on. Started a nice slow CBJ and immediately wanted me to come on top of her. At first she said no kissing but soon we were doing some nice tongue play that turned me on and I nutted in just 10 minutes. Unfortunately my time was shorted but it was no fault of hers and I left very happy. Damage $1. 6 for 45 minutes. Next time I'll try the other woman Amy.

LittleJohn28
12-17-18, 00:32
I will admit to poor hearing and a little bit of short term memory loss and there accents are tough especially when whispering due to other clients. Coco could have been YuYu. Also I had not seen Angela in several years so at first I thought that may be her. I have found several girls using different names and I wonder if it's to find out who may be who posting reviews. I have even been shown RM by one girl and it was a paid account so they can read them though the girl told me it was for advertising since the crackdown.I agree either I heard the name wrong or probably assumed it that way as she was whispering. When I was in with her a fellow monger actually called her cell phone and she told him that she and Amy were the only ones working Friday and tomorrow (Saturday)! There will be a new girl. This clarification is for the paranoid fellow who I wonder thinks what advantage I would get if I posted a fake story here.

LittleJohn28
12-17-18, 00:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CyJim666
12-17-18, 01:05
I drove up Harrison Ave early evening and the lights were on.

Looks like it is open again.

Be safe!

Looks like 4 spa went down.

https://www.wcvb.com/article/spa-owner-arrested-by-fbi-in-sex-trafficking-case/25339375

Stay safe guys

CyJim666
12-17-18, 01:14
I had a session with her last year and similar experience. So, Extras may depend on provider.

I think Amy is the owner and uses different names.

There was at least 3 or 4 providers when I was there, but only 2 now?

Just saw Amy last night. Went in looking for Angela who was busy. Thought I was going to get a hole in one, ended up handed.

Really good massage but said no to everything other than standard ending. On top of that, her looks did nothing for me. Really disappointing.

Fuhgetaboudit
12-17-18, 07:57
So the "real" Angela used to adamantly try to avoid being mentioned in this forum or any other review venue. Now that she, supposedly, per her, stepped away from the actual provider work, South St has had an ever increasing presence in this forum.

About a year ago, I felt bad for her because she experienced the unwanted right of passage by going from her face still looking fairly young, to accelerated aging to look about 60 years old. She also migrated from lengthy bb BJ and FS sessions, to complaining to finish after a short time, then saying she was warn out, then ending a one hour session within 10 to 15 minutes with no massage. She also expected a full up to $$.

At one point her unsuccessful business model was to expand into nail salons to become legit due to the increasing risks of proving a wide menu of bodywork extras. Someone in Waltham a couple months ago, said he was at a rub place in a neighboring town, and was told it was going to change hands with Angela taking over. If in fact she has personally reverted to adopting a new persona and a pseudo name to work under in her own shop, and reverted back to being a provider, then business must be real bad. South St has a history of recycling providers, by having them change their name and take on a new name.

Regardless, South St became an irrelevant option to me, because there are is a plethora of sooooo many better nearby options with better looking providers giving much better quality services at better or equal prices.

I find it interesting how so many people suddenly started providing details about South, which was around forever, and nobody even mentions 3 other FS spots in Waltham: High St, Linden and 139. In fact, High St and Linden were not reviewed at all.

MattAvon1
12-17-18, 10:21
https://nuru-massage-boston.com

Odd website.

HomerSpinSome
12-17-18, 13:04
I had a session with her last year and similar experience. So, Extras may depend on provider.

There was at least 3 or 4 providers when I was there, but only 2 now?I've never seen more than 2 masseuses there. But who can say?

WMassDan
12-17-18, 21:20
Visited for the first time, saw Angel upon entering. Very short but I think she is super cute. I thought this was a FS joint but it didn't end up that way for me, so I was disappointed. Angel gave a good massage, and I rubbed her legs throughout. She had jeans on instead of the normal yoga pants. Very brief soft touch and minimal teasing. On the flip, junior wasn't quite ready so she grabbed the oil and went to it. UTC up top but she didn't help with the access. Tried unbuttoning her jeans but she turned away and said no. She finished the handshake, brief head massage and out in 30 minutes. Standard. 4/. 4. I'd go back if FS is on the menu with Angel.

CyJim666
12-18-18, 00:27
Maybe business is slow for them or having trouble finding help (ie. Ella).

That was over a year ago, too.

I've never seen more than 2 masseuses there. But who can say?

M Scores Easy
12-18-18, 11:50
This a first. I'm not going to mention the spa because I don't want to embarass the woman.

After receiving an incredible legit massage, she tells me to flip, and she begins a very slow tease from head to toe. The HE starts, and she rests her head on my chest while doing it (facing toward jr.) Excellent slow technique. After a couple minutes.

She lifts her head, and she is shedding a tear! What?

She smiles. Says sorry and continues her great technique. I close my eyes for a minute to enjoy, upon opening them she has her hand down her yoga pants playing with herself while still playing with me.

I get so turned on, I Remove her hand, start finishing myself off in front of her, while she continues to finish herself off.

She finishes and says "sorry" with a smile now. Then repeatedly says sorry while laughing.

Take my water. Gave her 50. And left speechless. Wtf?

JustAnotherGo
12-18-18, 12:25
This a first. I'm not going to mention the spa because I don't want to embarass the woman.

After receiving an incredible legit massage, she tells me to flip, and she begins a very slow tease from head to toe. The HE starts, and she rests her head on my chest while doing it (facing toward jr.) Excellent slow technique. After a couple minutes.

She smiles. Says sorry and continues her great technique. I close my eyes for a minute to enjoy, upon opening them she has her hand down her yoga pants playing with herself while still playing with me.

I get so turned on, I Remove her hand, start finishing myself off in front of her, while she continues to finish herself off.

She finishes and says "sorry" with a smile now. Then repeatedly says sorry while laughing.

Take my water. Gave her 50. And left speechless. Wtf?Going to need the name of this place!

Katokay
12-18-18, 14:39

Take my water. Gave her 50. And left speechless. Wtf?This story is better suited to Playboy forum letters. Usasexguide is for the sharing of provider information.

Motoman36
12-18-18, 15:32

Take my water. Gave her 50. And left speechless. Wtf?I would have replaced her hand that was on her with my hand on her (or my tongue on her).

Moto.

M Scores Easy
12-18-18, 15:42
There's a lot of good people in this forum. I've interacted with many via pm, and those that know me or have bothered to read any of my previous posts, know that I've never given false leads or have been any thing other than honest.

I debated posting that for weeks. Please, don't bother PMing if you don't believe me. You are entitled to your opinion.

I've already gotten several pms. It's not my fantasy to see a woman cry.

This happened. Believe it or not.

DerekYee
12-18-18, 16:47
There's a lot of good people in this forum. I've interacted with many via pm, and those that know me or have bothered to read any of my previous posts, know that I've never given false leads or have been any thing other than honest.

I debated posting that for weeks. Please, don't bother PMing if you don't believe me. You are entitled to your opinion.

This happened. Believe it or not.I believe this.

BuddhaBabes123
12-18-18, 17:13
I've seen the name mentioned in passing the past few months, but has anyone seen Angel from AAA lately? TIA.

TheIceGuy
12-18-18, 17:32

This happened. Believe it or not.Not sure why people doubted the story. Sounds legit to me. It's a weird situation. I am certainly not into girls crying but I do like her playing with herself. I'm curious which one is more common for her.

BinAround
12-18-18, 19:05

Take my water. Gave her 50. And left speechless. Wtf?I wouldn't want to make any of these women cry and not saying you did M. However if you omit the tears you are left with a provider that wants some pleasure for herself while with me. This is just what I'd love to experience at an AMP but never do. Mutual engagement. I've only been a hobbyist for 2 years and on and off at that but have never come close. This seems kind of strange to me, aren't there some horny women out there? Just my $. 02 worth. Who knows what happened to make her shed a tear but I hope she'll be ok.

PaulRew
12-18-18, 21:24
Visited for the first time, saw Angel upon entering. Very short but I think she is super cute. I thought this was a FS joint but it didn't end up that way for me, so I was disappointed. Angel gave a good massage, and I rubbed her legs throughout. She had jeans on instead of the normal yoga pants. Very brief soft touch and minimal teasing. On the flip, junior wasn't quite ready so she grabbed the oil and went to it. UTC up top but she didn't help with the access. Tried unbuttoning her jeans but she turned away and said no. She finished the handshake, brief head massage and out in 30 minutes. Standard. 4/. 4. I'd go back if FS is on the menu with Angel.I agree with this assessment on her looks, she is most definitely super cute. Hopefully someone knows if the menu can be expanded.

Jim Mack
12-18-18, 22:19
Anyone get the name of the cute girl at School St?

Sounds like Eesy?

OlGary
12-19-18, 00:09

Take my water. Gave her 50. And left speechless. Wtf?Sounds interesting. Is there any chance that you could share the location without giving the provider's name?

CyJim666
12-19-18, 00:27
Which City / Town? Q or L.

Anyone get the name of the cute girl at School St?

Sounds like Eesy?

WelchFun
12-19-18, 06:50
Dacryphilia is sometimes used to express the pleasure experienced through one's own tears, often as an emotional release.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-women-cry-during-sex-1

DownWind
12-19-18, 07:24
Sounds interesting. Is there any chance that you could share the location without giving the provider's name?Mscores, I would keep that great experience private. Show the lady respect. Your timing was perfect for whatever was going on in her life. Let her move on. Savor the memory.

Yello Tail
12-19-18, 10:35
I debated posting that for weeks. Please, don't bother PMing if you don't believe me. You are entitled to your opinion. I've already gotten several pms. It's not my fantasy to see a woman cry. This happened. Believe it or not.Maybe she needed a nut too. Sex all around her but no release for her. I agree keep silent the location. It will only increase her frustration.

M Scores Easy
12-19-18, 11:02
Yes, indeed it must have been some form of dacryphilia.

She was definitely NOT sad. Quite opposite.

Also, please, I've tried responding to most PMs, I'm getting hit hard.

I AM NOT revealing the location. For those who think it's someone they know, the location is north of Boston and I will end it there.

Ty.

Dacryphilia is sometimes used to express the pleasure experienced through one's own tears, often as an emotional release.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-women-cry-during-sex-1

JoeMuckInFutch
12-19-18, 14:33
Yes, indeed it must have been some form of dacryphilia.

She was definitely NOT sad. Quite opposite.

Also, please, I've tried responding to most PMs, I'm getting hit hard.

I AM NOT revealing the location. For those who think it's someone they know, the location is north of Boston and I will end it there.

Ty.While this is a forum for sharing, I'm glad you shared the story and agree you should respect her privacy.

You have solved a mystery for me. Many times with an Asian woman in an AMP I thought she was about to cry. I slowed down the pounding so as to not go a deep for fear I was hurting her, but now maybe in some cases, I was providing them a little pleasure, or at least I hope so.

Thanks.

NewOld
12-19-18, 14:49
Trying to figure out why you wouldn't have just fucked her. Seems like a pretty obvious response to the situation. You could've owned her for quite a while, I would imagine.

Maybe she needed a nut too. Sex all around her but no release for her. I agree keep silent the location. It will only increase her frustration.

Bastardale
12-19-18, 14:54
I've seen the name mentioned in passing the past few months, but has anyone seen Angel from AAA lately? TIA.I believe that she is retried. Great for her but sad for her clients. She was good and reliable for a long time.

Finder117
12-19-18, 17:31
Anyone have intel on where she went -- she gave really good massage but seems like she's not longer there. Any intel would be awesome.

BinAround
12-19-18, 20:30
Hey fellow hobbyists, has anyone been to this place yet? Googling up would indicate it is newly opened:

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/978-312-6758-new-asian-girls-best-service-14444834

This ad lists the name as Merry.

http://backpage24.com/index/detail/id/127985.html

I am moving to Ipswich and this would be super convenient if it's worth the time. Lay the wisdom on me my brothers and keep on keepin on!

BinAround
12-19-18, 20:35
Greetings gents, I see them posting on cityx and bp24 showing the usual hot Asian girls that you'll never see there but it does makes me wonder if joy is to be had there. It's in a weird office park kind of spot but in the back of the building where after 5 I'm sure no one else is around. Seems like a location with promise, rtff and all older posts. Anyone have any insights from recent visits?

Willfullone
12-19-18, 21:26
Wierd and interesting. Anyone tried? I'm not sure what to think of it.

https://nuru-massage-boston.com

Odd website.

OlGary
12-19-18, 22:34
I am new to the Boston area and don't know much about available options. Therefore, I take an exploratory approach and go to random places when I see them and have time and money. Most of my visits are really unremarkable, but one of them stands out a little. A few weeks ago, I stopped by the parlor on Linden Street in Waltham. I didn't call because I had no idea what their number is. Two women were their and both of them were available. I picked an older and better-looking one who later told me that her name is Sarah. She is very thin, has a ponytail and overall I thought she is quite good-looking. We spoke a little at the beginning of the session, and when I asked how old is she, Sarah said she is 39. This is, obviously, a lie as she looks at least 50. The massage was good, but she said very firm "no" to anything else besides a HJ with my fingers inside of her. I thought this was pretty good as many providers wouldn't even allow the latter. I left and kind of forgot about this visit since there wasn't anything special about it. Very recently, I was nearby and stopped by this place again. This time Sarah was alone, the second provider apparently was away. Then, before the session started, Sarah suddenly asked me why I came there again. I tried to be friendly and said I am here because I liked you when I was at the parlor last time and also because I read good things about you on the internet. I wish I didn't say that because she got visibly upset, but didn't ask anything else. I had no idea what it was until I got home and looked her up on this board. Oh my, I wish I did my research before the session with her because this time everything was very different and I just stuck it in approximately 15 min after the session started. I am not a big fan of barebacking but occasionally may go for it if the opportunity arises. But in this case, I wish it didn't happen.

PaulRew
12-20-18, 00:26

There was at least 3 or 4 providers when I was there, but only 2 now?Amy is not the owner, Angela (and aliases) owns this and a nail salon. Amy is slam dunk BBBJ and cfs for $100 but prepare yourself to wish you had spent the money elsewhere.

Johnson686
12-20-18, 10:46
Greetings gents, I see them posting on cityx and bp24 showing the usual hot Asian girls that you'll never see there but it does makes me wonder if joy is to be had there. It's in a weird office park kind of spot but in the back of the building where after 5 I'm sure no one else is around. Seems like a location with promise, rtff and all older posts. Anyone have any insights from recent visits?All reviews on this forum have said that there is no happiness to be had here.

Krabi
12-20-18, 14:07
Wierd and interesting. Anyone tried? I'm not sure what to think of it.They have similar websites in Chicago, although perhaps less explicit. But, there are nice downtown spas that offer erotic nuru massage and showers.

I bet this is the same. I would love to hear from somebody if they've been.

Krabi
12-20-18, 14:36

Among the girls currently active in the area, Jenny at 139 is the only one I know who can take it like that. I'd love to hear leads on some others.Intrigued by your comments regarding Jenny. Care to share her age, looks, build?

Krabi
12-20-18, 14:56
Bad the 2nd visit was not up to par. What was the damage. Do you have to pay 140 or 160 upfront? I haven't been to AAMP in ages and not sure how the payment thing works. Hope you were able to save some money. What was the issue, her attitude, not into it?Nice review. Care to share the ad?

TheIceGuy
12-20-18, 15:14
I am new to the Boston area and don't know much about available options. Therefore, I take an exploratory approach and go to random places when I see them and have time and money. Most of my visits are really unremarkable, but one of them stands out a little. A few weeks ago, I stopped by the parlor on Linden Street in Waltham. I didn't call because I had no idea what their number is. Two women were their and both of them were available. I picked an older and better-looking one who later told me that her name is Sarah. She is very thin, has a ponytail and overall I thought she is quite good-looking. We spoke a little at the beginning of the session, and when I asked how old is she, Sarah said she is 39. This is, obviously, a lie as she looks at least 50. The massage was good, but she said very firm "no" to anything else besides a HJ with my fingers inside of her. I thought this was pretty good as many providers wouldn't even allow the latter. I left and kind of forgot about this visit since there wasn't anything special about it. Very recently, I was nearby and stopped by this place again. This time Sarah was alone, the second provider apparently was away. Then, before the session started, Sarah suddenly asked me why I came there again. I tried to be friendly and said I am here because I liked you when I was at the parlor last time and also because I read good things about you on the internet. I wish I didn't say that because she got visibly upset, but didn't ask anything else. I had no idea what it was until I got home and looked her up on this board. Oh my, I wish I did my research before the session with her because this time everything was very different and I just stuck it in approximately 15 min after the session started. I am not a big fan of barebacking but occasionally may go for it if the opportunity arises. But in this case, I wish it didn't happen.So you got BBFS with Sarah? How much was the tip.

MasajoViro
12-20-18, 17:39

This happened. Believe it or not.M, this is one of the nicest stores I've heard. How wonderful you were able to bring a few moments of joy to her life. I, too, have often thought reciprocation would be better than a tip in some cases. Happy Holidays, my friend!

Motoman36
12-20-18, 18:57
Nice review. Care to share the ad?Ad is easy to find on Cityxguide for Salem.

Ho Hunter 328
12-20-18, 20:15
This girl contacted me on Whisper in response to a post I made, wasn't sure where to post this but figured this was the most appropriate place. Said her name was Brooklyn, claimed that she used to work at an AMP but didn't say which one.

Curious if anyone recognizes her and can comment on her services.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

OlGary
12-20-18, 21:53
So you got BBFS with Sarah? How much was the tip.It was 200 in total. However, if I knew what I know now I wouldn't touch this person in a million years even for free. It's so wrong on many different levels to cheat visitors like that not disclosing one's true biological identity.

BradFlorida2
12-20-18, 22:24
This girl contacted me on Whisper in response to a post I made, wasn't sure where to post this but figured this was the most appropriate place. Said her name was Brooklyn, claimed that she used to work at an AMP but didn't say which one.

I suspect pics are fake. I'm in florida and have seen them down here on an ad.

Ho Hunter 328
12-20-18, 22:54
I suspect pics are fake. I'm in florida and have seen them down here on an ad.Disappointing, but I suppose to be expected when dealing with Asians in this business. Interesting that I didn't get any hits when I did an image search though.

ZaviJava
12-20-18, 22:58

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Yeah, I've seen them out here in Portland, Oregon. Can't remember where but I can't forget that gauze mask photo. WTF? Is she contagious?

Daddy Big Dick
12-21-18, 00:10

This happened. Believe it or not.I believe it but I also believe that you should tell us who and where.

Top Floor
12-21-18, 01:09
I believe it but I also believe that you should tell us who and where.Says the guy that really doesn't post any reviews.

OlGary
12-21-18, 01:49
It was 200 in total. However, if I knew what I know now I wouldn't touch this person in a million years even for free. It's so wrong on many different levels to cheat visitors like that not disclosing one's true biological identity.I think it's not only morally wrong to not disclose a true gender identity to your partner, I am prerry sure it constitutes a breach of the sexual consent. The consent is your and your partner's choice and you can only freely consent to the certain action (s) if you are fully informed. As far as I know, the breach of sexual consent is sometimes called rape. In the UK, for example, some people were jailed for years because they did not disclose their gender history to the partner.

M Scores Easy
12-21-18, 08:09
Come on guys. Yes all of us here have some form of "demon".

I just don't understand all you guys that insist, I should disclose the location. Do you really think, that everyone who sees her is going to get a repeat crying performance? Really?

I believe this was something totally hormonal. In the moment.

And to all of you that Pm'd that I should've fucked her, you are probably right! I know, I hear you, but I didn't.

LOL. Got to love this forum.

M Scores Easy
12-21-18, 08:47
Says the guy that really doesn't post any reviews.Exactly TF. DBD, post some reviews before shooting rags at me.

WelchFun
12-21-18, 16:15
Yeah, I've seen them out here in Portland, Oregon. Can't remember where... but I can't forget that gauze mask photo. WTF? Is she contagious?...https://drmarkgriffiths.wordpress.com/2013/01/15/getting-a-face-lift-a-beginners-guide-to-mask-fetishism/

Scraggy
12-21-18, 21:44
I've been between Sarah's legs and find it really hard to believe that she's a he. Just sayin'.

You have many options to choose from!

Big Head
12-21-18, 22:38
I think it's not only morally wrong to not disclose a true gender identity to your partner, I am prerry sure it constitutes a breach of the sexual consent. The consent is your and your partner's choice and you can only freely consent to the certain action (s) if you are fully informed. As far as I know, the breach of sexual consent is sometimes called rape. In the UK, for example, some people were jailed for years because they did not disclose their gender history to the partner.Sarah did not deceive anybody, she never stated she was a natural woman. 2-3 years ago she gave me a massage with HE at another place in Waltham 900 Main, I thought she was attractive then except for her fake tits.

-BH.

Jack617
12-22-18, 00:26
[Deleted by Admin]

ShwartzyDude
12-22-18, 00:46
Is Cici still at 139 waltham?

TheBoobHound
12-22-18, 01:05
I've been between Sarah's legs and find it really hard to believe that she's a he. Just sayin'.I never fucked sarah but I am skeptical that she is trans. All of this started when one member, Cheezefist, posted "I think sarah is a tranny". Since then everyone has taken it as gospel truth. Cheezefist is a good contributor but is immature and gives stupid nicknames to girls. He calls them trannies, grannies, midgets, hohos, chubsters, and so on. So Cheezefist saying a girl is a tranny doesn't mean much to me.

Actually many people met sarah and fucked her multiple times and never suspected anything untilcheezefist introduced this rumor. I enjoyed massages from Sarah years before she chose to offer FS. I never had sex with her or saw her pussy. From everything I've read, post op vaginas look and feel nothing like the real thing. If height, voice, shoulders, head, chin, neck, arms, hands, etc wasn't enough to clue someone in to a tranny, the pussy should be the most obvious, can't miss giveaway.

Because so many people have seen hrr and never suspected anything until reading Cheezefist's rumor, I'm skeptical it's anything but a rumor.

Trickster666
12-22-18, 02:57
I think it's not only morally wrong to not disclose a true gender identity to your partner, I am prerry sure it constitutes a breach of the sexual consent. The consent is your and your partner's choice and you can only freely consent to the certain action (s) if you are fully informed. As far as I know, the breach of sexual consent is sometimes called rape. In the UK, for example, some people were jailed for years because they did not disclose their gender history to the partner.Well, I can see that someone can feel violated and get mad at her / him for cheating. However, there is a difference between a cheated partner and someone who committed a gender identity fraud at the massage parlor. You know that she is a massage parlor prostitute, 2 thousand other guys whom she f-cked during her distinguished career at Linden know that, and, perhaps, the office knows that as well. But the latter will need a hard evidence of her activities if someone (not you necessarily) gets really angry and wants to get her because she / he would just say "only massage" if asked. Even if this angry someone can produce this type of hard evidence (e. G. , video recording of the f-ck session, which is not difficult to obtain) it will be thrown away because it was illegally obtained. So, legally she / he is pretty much invincible.

OlGary
12-22-18, 03:08
Sarah did not deceive anybody, she never stated she was a natural woman. 2-3 years ago she gave me a massage with HE at another place in Waltham 900 Main, I thought she was attractive then except for her fake tits.

-BH.I really like you (in a good way! Big Head. I truly think you are one of the best people on this board. But there is no need to stand up for the cheater, really.

ArchersTarget
12-23-18, 07:56
Well, I can see that someone can feel violated and get mad at her / him for cheating. However, there is a difference between a cheated partner and someone who committed a gender identity fraud at the massage parlor. You know that she is a massage parlor prostitute, 2 thousand other guys whom she f-cked during her distinguished career at Linden know that, and, perhaps, the office knows that as well. But the latter will need a hard evidence of her activities if someone (not you necessarily) gets really angry and wants to get her because she / he would just say "only massage" if asked. Even if this angry someone can produce this type of hard evidence (e. G. , video recording of the f-ck session, which is not difficult to obtain) it will be thrown away because it was illegally obtained. So, legally she / he is pretty much invincible.Sarah is 100 % women so everybody needs to relax. It's like the media blowing up fake shit.

Jim Mack
12-23-18, 08:11
Saw Eva yesterday at CB. I hadn't seen her in over a year and she looked fantastic.

Hair cut shorter, nice makeup, good shape.

The only thing I found really annoying was the sound effects coming from her. Totally unnecessary-.

Fake moans, gasps, etc.

She did a great job for me and remembered me from long ago. She said "I did you before. ".

BiggaDick
12-23-18, 08:21
Does anyone know how to find out who might be working Christmas Day.

Trickster666
12-23-18, 09:38
Sarah is 100 % women so everybody needs to relax. It's like the media blowing up fake shit.Well, that's not what Sarah herself says. Ask her when you are next time at Linden, she is not hiding it anymore. But I should admit, her surgeon did a very good job.

OlGary
12-23-18, 10:35
It was dark, cold and wet outside, so I decided to stop by the new place on Beech St as I was in the area. As a previous time, Lisa brought me to a sizable, clean room with its own bathroom. She was wearing yoga pants, allowing for easier access to the goods. The visit was much more satisfying this time, but still couldn't get her to spread her legs on this cold night. However, I feel that there might be more openness on her side in the future.

Top Floor
12-23-18, 13:37
Best thing to do is call. If the owner knows business might be good they're more likely to stay open instead of going to New York for the day.

Does anyone know how to find out who might be working Christmas Day..

Victorth
12-23-18, 16:20
Has anyone tried Different Strokes on 2 A in Acton? Seems to be fairly new.

Big Head
12-23-18, 17:17
Well, that's not what Sarah herself says. Ask her when you are next time at Linden, she is not hiding it anymore. But I should admit, her surgeon did a very good job.If her V is a man made cavity, then fucking her raw should not cause any STD issues, it is should be no different than a HJ. Do you agree?

-BH.

Jimmy Weed
12-23-18, 17:20
Does anyone know how to find out who might be working Christmas Day.I am sure many will be open and happy to see a customer come through the door, IMO holidays are the best days to go for a visit.

Aardvarks
12-23-18, 17:58
Different than usual talent at 251 High. Maybe for the holidays? Lisa was sweet. Helped me unburden myself from all the woes of shopping. 4 hhr / 8 tip L2 service. 5'5" a cups. Really did a nice job. BYO equipment. Angela was there too but with another customer.

Fuhgetaboudit
12-23-18, 18:14
C'mon guys, think it out correctly. You "looking" at a manufactured fake pussy is not even a close to being a reliable way to tell whether a provider is or is not a post-op tranny. Whether or not they had a good surgeon is irrelevant to a monger's ability to assess whether someone is or is not a post-op tranny.

The mongers in the exchange of posts in this thread are incorrectly concentrating and relying on merely the "visible" external genital work which is all that a surgeon "can" do, versus correctly and prudently relying on the "invisible" internal membranes and genital / reproductive organ work that a surgeon "cannot" do. It's not what you can view and see that your provider has on the exterior, what counts is what they don't have that you can't see within their body.

What the surgeons "cannot" do that is not visible to you, is what you must be focusing on to properly assess the situation.

Here are two key tranny post-op transformation factors you need to explore to get more factual info to be able to assess the provider. A post-op tranny with an artificially created pussy has two key components missing, because they cannot be replicated by the doctors: natural lubrication is impossible, and, the insides of the pussy are empty.

The doctors cannot create the mucous membranes and bartholin glands necessary for natural lubrication (the tranny must always use ky jelly or similar bottle / tube lube or loads of saliva). The doctors do not and / or cannot make a cervix (stick your finger up the snatch you think may or many not be real, and in a post-op tranny you will not find or feel the long hard cervix thing that feels kind of like a piece of bone or cartilage, because it is not there.....that missing thing is also where iud's get inserted and you can feel an iud in a real woman when you stick your finger in there).

(BTW, B.H., funny post about seeking agreement with no issue with diseases).

A good learning provider for this info, who many mongers used to visit, was a very popular and beautiful post op Thai lady boi in Oak Square who used to service you in the basement of the location (s/he also worked in other locations).

Well, that's not what Sarah herself says. Ask her when you are next time at Linden, she is not hiding it anymore. But I should admit, her surgeon did a very good job.

If her V is a man made cavity, then fucking her raw should not cause any STD issues, it is should be no different than a HJ. Do you agree?-BH.

Ho Hunter 328
12-23-18, 19:11
If her V is a man made cavity, then fucking her raw should not cause any STD issues, it is should be no different than a HJ. Do you agree?

-BH.I've never actually read any studies on the subject. However the urethra would still be there, so I would presume that STDs would still be possible through that route. Not to mention the ones that don't require contact with mucus membranes, like HPV and HSV.

OlGary
12-23-18, 19:36
If her V is a man made cavity, then fucking her raw should not cause any STD issues, it is should be no different than a HJ. Do you agree?

-BH.LOL! But no, it's very different from HJ. She has a very large horizontal scar in her lower abdomen area which is consistent with sigmoid vaginoplasty (I looked it up). During this procedure the neo vag is formed from a part of the sigmoid colon and, according to the internet, it results in a most naturally-looking V. Thus, it's closer to anal than to HJ when you duck it.

OlGary
12-23-18, 20:34
I've never actually read any studies on the subject. However the urethra would still be there, so I would presume that STDs would still be possible through that route. Not to mention the ones that don't require contact with mucus membranes, like HPV and HSV.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Being a post-op it's essentially having a second anus between the legs. And people have all sorts of STDs in the butt.

https://www.drsherry.com/blog/yes-you-can-have-an-std-in-your-butt-the-signs-you-should-know/

Little Tony II
12-23-18, 20:52
https://www.providencejournal.com/news/20181222/providence-councilwoman-elect-wants-foxy-lady-reopened-prostitution-decriminalized

The city rep wants to open the Lady any decriminalize prostitution! WOW what an interesting new idea!!

TheIceGuy
12-23-18, 21:51
Let's be real though, does it even matter? If it looks like a vagina, it's fine with me. I used to fuck a fleshlight and have gotten head from girls who can be cast as extras on the walking dead.

ChellickG
12-24-18, 10:16
I've been seeing a lot of traffic about Linden but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Just wondering what the tip is for FS there? I've been going to South Street and that's pretty reasonable but I'm looking for other options. If anyone can give me a ballpark I'd appreciate it!

Mcfly5
12-25-18, 09:05
Merry Christmas gents!

Any recommendations on a good Thai massage place with a standard finish? I previously went to 1034 but more of the shemales than cute girls. Can't even really find Thai massage places around anymore. Let me know!

BostonGuy1961
12-26-18, 10:02
Merry Christmas gents!

Any recommendations on a good Thai massage place with a standard finish? I previously went to 1034 but more of the shemales than cute girls. Can't even really find Thai massage places around anymore. Let me know!There are a few on the South Shore where happiness can be found. Deanna's in Weymouth was great in the past (haven't been in over a year). No ladyboys. Thai Reflexology in North Quincy and Royal Thai in Weymouth have also been good on past visits but there are ladyboys there.

I don't post all that often (very little recently as a matter of fact) but I'm also looking for some info on 2 Thai places in Quincy. The first one is Thai Wellness on Hancock and the other is Siam Thai Massage on Washington Street. I happen to like the quality of the massages given at Thai places and extras are just a plus for me now so if anyone has any info for me on these two places it would be appreciated. PM or on the board is fine and if anyone needs any further info about the above please PM me.

Thanks.

RustyNai
12-26-18, 13:27
Due review from last week's stop in Q-Town.

I drew SaSa (ChaCha?) for the second time. She must give only me that same fake name both time because there doesn't seem to be anyone else that seen someone with that name there. And the last time I went there was 4 months ago. Anyway, she's cute and young-ish, very very pretty face in my book, a nice B-cup and average butt. Massage was nothing to talk about really, but I somehow got really turned on when she reached down for some massive teasing. I was so pumped up on the flip that I just wanted to see that cute face munch on my bone.

So I decided to ask for more than what I came for and she agreed to CBJ (I did failed my negotiations though. I think). She grabbed saran wrap then came back and then went topless and dropped her pants to knee. It was my first saran wrap experience and boy, it's terrible. On top of that she was doing a poor job at stretching it right, so I had to fix it a few times to actually feel something else than just folded wrapper up and down. She did allow me to roam everywhere UTC and even FIV while she was busy. In the end she got it right, had spit all over and playing with her cute body was so hot that it eventually got me. Standard hr rate, plus $. Might repeat and bring my own cloak though.

DimSum21
12-26-18, 16:03
Are table showers just not a thing anymore in most Massachusett AMPs? I know there were a lot of places with them but in the past year or two why have places start removing them?

Mcfly5
12-26-18, 17:17
There are a few on the South Shore where happiness can be found. Deanna's in Weymouth was great in the past (haven't been in over a year). No ladyboys. Thai Reflexology in North Quincy and Royal Thai in Weymouth have also been good on past visits but there are ladyboys there.

I don't post all that often (very little recently as a matter of fact) but I'm also looking for some info on 2 Thai places in Quincy. The first one is Thai Wellness on Hancock and the other is Siam Thai Massage on Washington Street. I happen to like the quality of the massages given at Thai places and extras are just a plus for me now so if anyone has any info for me on these two places it would be appreciated. PM or on the board is fine and if anyone needs any further info about the above please PM me.

Thanks.Thai Wellness on Hancock is great in terms of everything that they offer (heated table, stones, back walking) but I believe it is 100% legit.

PaulRew
12-26-18, 20:46

I drew SaSa (ChaCha?) for the second time. She must give only me that same fake name both time because there doesn't seem to be anyone else that seen someone with that name there. And the last time I went there was 4 months ago. Anyway, she's cute and young-ish, very very pretty face in my book, a nice B-cup and average butt. Massage was nothing to talk about really, but I somehow got really turned on when she reached down for some massive teasing. I was so pumped up on the flip that I just wanted to see that cute face munch on my bone.

So I decided to ask for more than what I came for and she agreed to CBJ (I did failed my negotiations though. I think). She grabbed saran wrap then came back and then went topless and dropped her pants to knee. It was my first saran wrap experience and boy, it's terrible. On top of that she was doing a poor job at stretching it right, so I had to fix it a few times to actually feel something else than just folded wrapper up and down. She did allow me to roam everywhere UTC and even FIV while she was busy. In the end she got it right, had spit all over and playing with her cute body was so hot that it eventually got me. Standard hr rate, plus $. Might repeat and bring my own cloak though.If a girl drops her pants but only to her knees I always go into my sweet charming convincing mode. The goal is to get at least one leg free as it opens possibilities up exponentially. One leg free means the legs can spread and from there anything is possible.

Grogrin
12-26-18, 21:01
WHAT WAS THE DAMAGE For all this fun play?

So I decided to ask for more than what I came for and she agreed to CBJ (I did failed my negotiations though. I think). She grabbed saran wrap then came back and then went topless and dropped her pants to knee. It was my first saran wrap experience and boy, it's terrible. On top of that she was doing a poor job at stretching it right, so I had to fix it a few times to actually feel something else than just folded wrapper up and down. She did allow me to roam everywhere UTC and even FIV while she was busy. In the end she got it right, had spit all over and playing with her cute body was so hot that it eventually got me. Standard hr rate, plus $. Might repeat and bring my own cloak though.

M Scores Easy
12-27-18, 07:53
At 1034 there used to be a provider named Dear. One of the hottest I've seen at any AMP! I haven't been since last winter though.

12 Belmont in W has always been solid.

Tip: if you go to 12 Belmont, use the restroom first. All the girls congregate in the back room just to the left of the bathroom. You can get a peek at the whole lineup. Beware, there are ladyboys also, but it is ALWAYS disclosed at this location.

And it's clean.

Best.

Dboy111
12-27-18, 17:12
So I checked all the massage parlors that people said had busty girls. Non of them were busty. Does anybody have any legit places? The only busty place I know of is the place on Mt. Auburn st and that place is just alright.

Herow
12-27-18, 18:53
At 1034 there used to be a provider named Dear. One of the hottest I've seen at any AMP! I haven't been since last winter though.

12 Belmont in W has always been solid.

Tip: if you go to 12 Belmont, use the restroom first. All the girls congregate in the back room just to the left of the bathroom. You can get a peek at the whole lineup. Beware, there are ladyboys also, but it is ALWAYS disclosed at this location.

And it's clean.

Best.In theory 12 Belmont seems like a good place; Thai girls are hot. In practice I've seen mostly some really fugly girls there when scouting and haven't stayed for a visit in a long while. I've heard there are definitely some worthwhile visits to make, but I feel like I'm that random stranger who doesn't know who to request and will get the worst girl on the rotation. Plus I've had widely varied results there; from no happiness to standard 40 HE tip to crazy requests for topless HE I would never pay.

What's typical here for other people?

RustyNai
12-27-18, 19:03
WHAT WAS THE DAMAGE For all this fun play?It's in the post. As I went for the hour, 60 + a Franklin.

SlowMo
12-27-18, 20:32
In theory 12 Belmont seems like a good place; Thai girls are hot. In practice I've seen mostly some really fugly girls there when scouting and haven't stayed for a visit in a long while. I've heard there are definitely some worthwhile visits to make, but I feel like I'm that random stranger who doesn't know who to request and will get the worst girl on the rotation. Plus I've had widely varied results there; from no happiness to standard 40 HE tip to crazy requests for topless HE I would never pay.

What's typical here for other people?I'm in the same boat. While Chinese girls seem to love me, Thai chicks play expensive to get. I too have had underwhelming experiences at #12.

SM.

SlowMo
12-27-18, 20:40

This happened. Believe it or not.I believe you. Both that it happened, and that your preferred lube type isn't tears.

Here's my story. An inordinate number of massage therapists have been asking me to massage them as of late. When I obliged once, I ended up rubbing her sugar plum. After a couple of minutes, I thought I'd move on to other things. She had other ideas. She grabbed me by the wrist, adjusted my stroke, and insisted I continue until she came. She was all apologies while taking care of me. So yeah, sometimes a girl just has to cum.

SM.

OlGary
12-27-18, 21:42
In theory 12 Belmont seems like a good place; Thai girls are hot. In practice I've seen mostly some really fugly girls there when scouting and haven't stayed for a visit in a long while. I've heard there are definitely some worthwhile visits to make, but I feel like I'm that random stranger who doesn't know who to request and will get the worst girl on the rotation. Plus I've had widely varied results there; from no happiness to standard 40 HE tip to crazy requests for topless HE I would never pay.

What's typical here for other people?The house fee at this place is 80 and they want 80 for a HJ. LOL! I kind of forgot about them but after your post I stopped by to see whether anything has changed. The fee is still 80, and I was greeted by a man in drag. He was definitely more a boy than a lady, so I left. Not sure how they managed to survive for so long with this business model.

OlGary
12-27-18, 21:44
While Chinese girls seem to love me
Of course they do!

PaulRew
12-27-18, 23:15
I'm in the same boat. While Chinese girls seem to love me, Thai chicks play expensive to get. I too have had underwhelming experiences at #12.

SM.Its not you, scoring a hot Thai girl at a decent price is as rare as seeing a unicorn.

M Scores Easy
12-28-18, 08:16
Its not you, scoring a hot Thai girl at a decent price is as rare as seeing a unicorn.For the newbies, if you are looking for a bargain do NOT go to a Thai establishment.

Unless you have $200 to play with, it's not worth going.

SonOfStone1
12-28-18, 10:27
I have exchanged info with a few of you guys via Pm. There was a place out there near E Squan that used to be FS. Are there any left out there in Qtown?

Trickster666
12-28-18, 12:02
C'mon guys, think it out correctly. You "looking" at a manufactured fake pussy is not even a close to being a reliable way to tell whether a provider is or is not a post-op tranny. Whether or not they had a good surgeon is irrelevant to a monger's ability to assess whether someone is or is not a post-op tranny.

The mongers in the exchange of posts in this thread are incorrectly concentrating and relying on merely the "visible" external genital work which is all that a surgeon "can" do, versus correctly and prudently relying on the "invisible" internal membranes and genital / reproductive organ work that a surgeon "cannot" do. It's not what you can view and see that your provider has on the exterior, what counts is what they don't have that you can't see within their body.

What the surgeons "cannot" do that is not visible to you, is what you must be focusing on to properly assess the situation.

Here are two key tranny post-op transformation factors you need to explore to get more factual info to be able to assess the provider. A post-op tranny with an artificially created pussy has two key components missing, because they cannot be replicated by the doctors: natural lubrication is impossible, and, the insides of the pussy are empty.

The doctors cannot create the mucous membranes and bartholin glands necessary for natural lubrication (the tranny must always use ky jelly or similar bottle / tube lube or loads of saliva). The doctors do not and / or cannot make a cervix (stick your finger up the snatch you think may or many not be real, and in a post-op tranny you will not find or feel the long hard cervix thing that feels kind of like a piece of bone or cartilage, because it is not there.....that missing thing is also where iud's get inserted and you can feel an iud in a real woman when you stick your finger in there).

(BTW, B.H., funny post about seeking agreement with no issue with diseases).

A good learning provider for this info, who many mongers used to visit, was a very popular and beautiful post op Thai lady boi in Oak Square who used to service you in the basement of the location (s/he also worked in other locations).Good points. It's definitely empty inside. Somebody already commented on this a while ago, saying that the cervix was not there.

Oxy Moron
12-28-18, 12:53
I believe you. Both that it happened, and that your preferred lube type isn't tears.

Here's my story. An inordinate number of massage therapists have been asking me to massage them as of late. When I obliged once, I ended up rubbing her sugar plum. After a couple of minutes, I thought I'd move on to other things. She had other ideas. She grabbed me by the wrist, adjusted my stroke, and insisted I continue until she came. She was all apologies while taking care of me. So yeah, sometimes a girl just has to cum.

SM.I would love it if someone asked me to help her out. There are few things, I believe, that are more beautiful than watching a woman in the throes of sexual ecstasy.

M Scores Easy
12-28-18, 13:28
I believe you. Both that it happened, and that your preferred lube type isn't tears.

SM.Simply Awesome!

Johnson686
12-28-18, 14:37
Do the FS places in Waltham require you to bring your own cover? Would love to find a place that supplies them for you.

Scraggy
12-28-18, 16:56
Did you ever wonder why AMP girls, no matter how complete their menu, almost never allow FK. After a recent session with a provider very enthusiastic (and skilled) at rimming, it seemed like a good opportunity to learn about this oddity. When asked why "no tongues", the reply was "the heart follows the tongue" which I took to mean that passions and emotion were stimulated by FK.

It seemed Confucious-like and worth sharing.

(For what it's worth, it clearly isn't about hygiene. The mouth and the anus have generally similar quantities of bacteria (though different kinds)).

Happy new year.

MoreBJs
12-28-18, 17:14
249 High st has a convenience store built in so just get them there first and then go into spa. Problem solved.

ORH2020
12-28-18, 17:46
Did a drop in last night. Looks very legit with two very 'seasoned' providers.

HappyDave
12-28-18, 19:14
May be in the area soon, was getting Anna / Michell depending on who you talk to, to drop laundry and hop on the table. Wondering if more than a hand shake is on the menue and if any good new talent. Wendy the last time I stopped in was a dog I am glad I avoided. PMs asking to Keep info privilege always honored.

Mcfly5
12-28-18, 19:59
The house fee at this place is 80 and they want 80 for a HJ. LOL! I kind of forgot about them but after your post I stopped by to see whether anything has changed. The fee is still 80, and I was greeted by a man in drag. He was definitely more a boy than a lady, so I left. Not sure how they managed to survive for so long with this business model.After reading this post I stopped by earlier this week. Asked for a girl and got one named Katie. Medium massage was very good for 8. HJ wasn't very good and def not worth the 8. Will go back if I need a back crack. Was greeted by the same sheman and almost left. I think s / he realized I was spooked because he quickly said "you want female?

Mcfly5
12-28-18, 20:04
Went the other day. Called and was told 15 minutes. Got there and told 10. Went to my car and came back and was told 5. Sat in the back and waited 10. Another guy came in and was told 5. Another guy called and was told 5. Got up and left about 5 later. Complete shit show. Whoever was in the three rooms was interrupted every few minutes. Of the three working Apple us the best looking and nicest attitude. Place isn't anything special anyway.

OlGary
12-28-18, 23:03
Did you ever wonder why AMP girls, no matter how complete their menu, almost never allow FK. After a recent session with a provider very enthusiastic (and skilled) at rimming, it seemed like a good opportunity to learn about this oddity. When asked why "no tongues", the reply was "the heart follows the tongue" which I took to mean that passions and emotion were stimulated by FK.

It seemed Confucious-like and worth sharing.

(For what it's worth, it clearly isn't about hygiene. The mouth and the anus have generally similar quantities of bacteria (though different kinds)).

Happy new year.Angela at South is unique in this respect as she is really into FK.

OlGary
12-28-18, 23:05
Do the FS places in Waltham require you to bring your own cover? Would love to find a place that supplies them for you.Jenny at 139 always provides rubber. At South it's also provided, but there is no need for that as they are open to FS.

OlGary
12-28-18, 23:14
Do the FS places in Waltham require you to bring your own cover? Would love to find a place that supplies them for you.Jenny at 139 always provides rubber. At South it's also provided, but there is no need for that as they are open to FS.

OlGary
12-28-18, 23:14
Do the FS places in Waltham require you to bring your own cover? Would love to find a place that supplies them for you.I meant to say BBFS. LOL!

HomerSpinSome
12-29-18, 01:07
Do the FS places in Waltham require you to bring your own cover? Would love to find a place that supplies them for you.Cost is a consideration I suppose, but having a pile of condoms laying around is hard to justify to LEO. Asking you to bring them is a bit safer.

Pens365
12-29-18, 09:52
I found a nice spot on Belmont Street. They have trans girls working so the person at the front desk kindly asked me if I wanted female (so make sure to ask). I was told to come back an hour later and I would get a female. It was worth the wait. Age is somewhere around 25-35 and she has a great body, real boobs, nice B cup. Her massage was very strong and thorough, she did something to absolutely torture my calves that hurt sooo good, walking the next day my legs felt amazing. Never had a really good massage from a hot young girl. She wanted a lot for topless HJ but I talked her down to. 6, worth the extra. 2 simply for a good massage, HJ was not anything out of the ordinary but it was a good ending to a good massage. If you want a lot of flirting / teasing / etc I don't think this is your girl.

Its a quick walk from the Star Market parking lot, or you can park on the street out front.

Aardvarks
12-29-18, 10:33
Do the FS places in Waltham require you to bring your own cover? Would love to find a place that supplies them for you.I always bring my own, theirs are too small or they use Saran Wrap which is gross. Walk in drop a two pack mag bag on the table and they know it's on. Usually don't even have to discuss a tip.

LylTime
12-29-18, 11:00
I have not been playing the Rub and Tug game lately but have had the itch for a good massage lately. Not looking for FS, just a really good massage, and your basic HE. Any suggestions for Waltham? I used to frequent 905 and 900 Main before, but like I said, I haven't participated in a while. Many of the posts for Waltham lately seem to focus on FS at 1060, CB, and 32 South.

Thanks. PM is ok as well. Providers names as well if possible.

Jim Mack
12-29-18, 12:27
I have not been playing the Rub and Tug game lately but have had the itch for a good massage lately. Not looking for FS, just a really good massage, and your basic HE. Any suggestions for Waltham? I used to frequent 905 and 900 Main before, but like I said, I haven't participated in a while. Many of the posts for Waltham lately seem to focus on FS at 1060, CB, and 32 South.

Thanks. PM is ok as well. Providers names as well if possible.No FS at CB at all. Not even close!

CamelToe Guy
12-29-18, 20:17
In the quincy, or surrounding areas whose going to give me the best massage and HR combo? Looking for HH option 40/40. Over the years I've been to CandR, Yezi, AAA, etc. Haven't been to an AMP in the area in a year or so now. Any PM are welcome.If you're looking for a good massage, I went to Family massage on washington st a few times. She gives a good massage. I don't think she does a lot of business. She is probably in her 40's never asks for a tip. Just average on the looks and body not fat but she'll do in a pinch. She doesn't really talk and seems really submissive. The first time I went I believe she had a black eye, not sure what that was about. HE is pretty good. I thought the massage was really good. You go in the back, It's next to a brick building you can search it on Google maps.

Flash88
12-30-18, 00:07
Did a drop in last night. Looks very legit with two very 'seasoned' providers.Was in several weeks ago for a legit massage and agree. Too nicely decorated, LOL. Massage was good but couldn't communicate I ate with provider well.

Finder117
12-30-18, 07:43
Pulled Angel,

Pretty girl, short AF, 4'10 or so? Standard massage, mediocre tease, CBJ - standard finish. . 6 + $. 2 for $. 8 total.

Looks: 7. 5/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Tease: 3/10.

CBJ: 3. 5/10.

Finish: 5. 5/10.

Might repeat or try Jenny who seems to be better reviewed overall.

Dboy111
12-30-18, 10:51
I was told by a friend of mine that there's this new girl named Brittany at this location absolutely stacked big tits. Has anybody seen her? And does anybody have any good recommendations for a good quality spot to go to? Looking for a legit massage too my back has been really sore lately. A HE just a bonus. Two pops would be nice has anybody gotten one?

Eligrn101
12-30-18, 11:33
Visited Blue Asian after nearly 2-year absence. Remarkably similar experience as before. Drew Anna, attractive, thin, maybe 35-40. OK rub, no tease, OTC roaming only, OK finish, full hour, very little English, no communication. Standard service, nothing special, OK in a pinch. 50 house fee plus 40. Notice L&G across the street. Does anyone know anything about that place. Slim pickings in Cape / Plymouth area.

CamelToe Guy
12-30-18, 11:46
Went to Waltham South st a few weeks ago. The girl who answered the door was hot and was hoping to get her. I should have asked. I must have been the only one or first one there it was late afternoon near the end of the week. Anyway 3-4 of them walked by the room and all had a look. The girl I had was not attractive she said she remembered me. If I was with her before I don't remember she wasn't attractive. She pull down the pants and I saw a panty liner in there and it just kind of turned me off. I just went with the Standard HE. She wanted a $. Wasn't happening. I gave her. 6 and she should have been grateful for it. I don't plan on going back for awhile.

Norwood -Sunshine. I tried again and there was a new girl. She was mid 20's not a bad body natural C's not bad looking so I took the hour. She asked me for a massage after a few minutes. I pulled her pants down and it was that time of the month. The smell was so off putting but I didn't want to embarrass her so I pretended I didn't smell anything.

Anyways she kept trying to upsell me for happy ending. I stuck to my guns and gave her. 4 I wasn't impressed. No massage skills at all. Michelle stopped by at the end and we flirted a little but I haven't been able to get FS from her atleast. Maybe if I offered more money but she seemed pretty insistant she wouldn't do anything else.

QTown. Not naming the place but FS was had. If you want info you will have to trade and PM me for it. Sorry, but there aren't many places on the South shore that I have found anyway. It's a well known place but not sure if it is known for FS. She is Petite and attractive but you need to bring your own protection. 4 Tip I negotiated $. 30 but she saw I had more.

Settled for $. 40. The rest you will have to Pm me with something to trade.

Finder117
12-30-18, 14:03
In the quincy, or surrounding areas whose going to give me the best massage and HR combo? Looking for HH option 40/40. Over the years I've been to CandR, Yezi, AAA, etc. Haven't been to an AMP in the area in a year or so now. Any PM are welcome.South Shore is pretty fucked up in terms of quality. There's a couple spots in Weymouth that a lot of folks recommend: RT, and Dandelion -- I've reviewed both in the past. Be careful with RT, there's a couple "women" there mixed in among the biological women. Some other folks like Lotus -- which I've never been to.

Platinum in and is a constant let-down, but it's inexpensive.

Blossom in Wey is decent but they seem to cycle girls pretty frequently.

CandAre in Q-town is another place that is just sorta meh -- Oceans down the road seems a bit more friendly on both the budget and the offerings.

There's a few other places that I can't recommend, but this should get you started. Most, if not all, of the places I touched on above are reviewed in my post history -- I generally monger around the South Shore.

Thor369
12-30-18, 14:18
Visited Blue Asian after nearly 2-year absence. Remarkably similar experience as before. Drew Anna, attractive, thin, maybe 35-40. OK rub, no tease, OTC roaming only, OK finish, full hour, very little English, no communication. Standard service, nothing special, OK in a pinch. 50 house fee plus 40. Notice L&G across the street. Does anyone know anything about that place. Slim pickings in Cape / Plymouth area.Strictly legit. Use to go there a lot 10 years ago but would only receive massage.

JayBean
12-30-18, 15:28
Paying $120 for a CBJ is pathetic, should start at half that. You guys are giving them leverage they don't deserve. You got a crap.

Massage according to your ratings and a shitty tease but you pay FS prices. Cmon guys, let's be better than this!

Pulled Angel,

Pretty girl, short AF, 4'10 or so? Standard massage, mediocre tease, CBJ - standard finish. . 6 + $. 2 for $. 8 total.

Looks: 7. 5/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Tease: 3/10.

CBJ: 3. 5/10.

Finish: 5. 5/10.

Might repeat or try Jenny who seems to be better reviewed overall.

TheBoobHound
12-30-18, 17:28
Looking for a legit massage too my back has been really sore lately. A HE just a bonus. Two pops would be nice has anybody gotten one?Two shots isn't hard to find. Ask and most will accomodate. Some may want an extra tip. But it's hard to ask for two on your first visit. They get spooked when you ask for a HJ right off and they don't know you.

EnygmaLover
12-30-18, 22:17
TOTAL NEWBIE HERE. I'm looking to see someone after I get back to Boston from the holidays this weekend. I've mostly used basic search engines to find the places I've used before, but I'm worried those sites might not be particularly reliable.

I'm really looking for a place that includes a bath / body wash as well as a massage and, well, everything else. I know there are places like this in Boston, but I really don't want to spend money at some promising-looking day spa and then find out it's actually just that. So does anyone have any advice on how to go about this?

Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot here.

PewPewPewPew
12-31-18, 02:29
Has anyone been to the place in Watertown square above the H&R block? Curious about prices before I check it out.

Finder117
12-31-18, 04:49
Paying $120 for a CBJ is pathetic, should start at half that. You guys are giving them leverage they don't deserve. You got a crap.

Massage according to your ratings and a shitty tease but you pay FS prices. Cmon guys, let's be better than this!Price was negotiated -- I assumed it would be BBBJ -- she pulled out a condom, wasn't about to renegotiate so I bit the bullet. Lesson learned on that one.

NewOld
12-31-18, 05:06
Login problems?

Price was negotiated -- I assumed it would be BBBJ -- she pulled out a condom, wasn't about to renegotiate so I bit the bullet. Lesson learned on that one.

JohnnyCakes268
12-31-18, 05:19
I don't see much info on Thai providers in these forums, but over the last few years, I've tried out a couple dozen different Thai providers inside 95 and discovered a few real gems amongst the bunch (high quality, non-mechanical HJs mainly, exceptional teasing, a massage that is worth the price of admission, under 35, and 7-9's in terms of looks etc). I'm a little tired of grinding through entire rosters, but wondering if anyone else has stumbled on any gems. Would love to trade info and details if you have anything. I'm not interested in FS at all, just providers that offer some or all of the characteristics I mentioned earlier of any ethnicity in any setting. PM me if interested.

WMassDan
12-31-18, 08:46
Has anyone gotten FS from Angel at Moody St?

JohnReid
12-31-18, 09:25
I am going to cut and paste this post to the Worcester board. MetroWest is such a gray area.

Anyways, noticed that this place is boasting new ownership and a new phone #. Easily found on cityxguide.

I'd been there a few times a year or more ago when May was there. Nice massage. No extras. No happiness. At all.

I called a few times. Once when I called I wasn't able to get there. Two other times it went to voicemail and I left it like that.

A few days ago I had the chance to stop in. Talked to Angela and met Tiffany. Seemed promising.

Yesterday I called from my car when I was parked outside and she said come in. It was Tiffany. Asked for an hour and entered the room on the left. She was very quick (and cold) with instructions (get undressed, lay face down on the table routine) and when I asked to talk to her she said"No". I said 'Excuse me? You won't talk to me? She said "No".

Sorry, but I am sick and tired of handing out hard earned money for less than lack-luster serving. It has gotten so bad.

My hobbying also includes escorts and SB's, and those arenas are not what they used to be either. But I will stay on point here.

Does anybody have ant 411 on this place? I would be elated to learn that I just caught them on a bad day.

Thanks. JR.

Ccup2
12-31-18, 10:07
I am going to cut and paste this post to the Worcester board. MetroWest is such a gray area.

Anyways, noticed that this place is boasting new ownership and a new phone #. Easily found on cityxguide.

I'd been there a few times a year or more ago when May was there. Nice massage. No extras. No happiness. At all.

I called a few times. Once when I called I wasn't able to get there. Two other times it went to voicemail and I left it like that.

A few days ago I had the chance to stop in. Talked to Angela and met Tiffany. Seemed promising.

Yesterday I called from my car when I was parked outside and she said come in. It was Tiffany. Asked for an hour and entered the room on the left. She was very quick (and cold) with instructions (get undressed, lay face down on the table routine) and when I asked to talk to her she said"No". I said 'Excuse me? You won't talk to me? She said "No".

Sorry, but I am sick and tired of handing out hard earned money for less than lack-luster serving. It has gotten so bad.

My hobbying also includes escorts and SB's, and those arenas are not what they used to be either. But I will stay on point here.

Does anybody have ant 411 on this place? I would be elated to learn that I just caught them on a bad day.

Thanks. JR.Why put up w bs. Its your cash spend it somewhere else.

EnygmaLover
12-31-18, 10:21
How much, on average, should I expect to pay if I wanted to get a full wash with a shower table and FS afterward? And any tips on how to tell which spas could potentially offer this?

JoeMuckInFutch
12-31-18, 10:21
I don't see much info on Thai providers in these forums, but over the last few years, I've tried out a couple dozen different Thai providers inside 95 and discovered a few real gems amongst the bunch (high quality, non-mechanical HJs mainly, exceptional teasing, a massage that is worth the price of admission, under 35, and 7-9's in terms of looks etc). I'm a little tired of grinding through entire rosters, but wondering if anyone else has stumbled on any gems. Would love to trade info and details if you have anything. I'm not interested in FS at all, just providers that offer some or all of the characteristics I mentioned earlier of any ethnicity in any setting. PM me if interested.Hello and welcome to the board. It sounds like you might have quite a bit to contribute. But please note this is a forum for sharing information with the group, not looking to trade behind the scenes using PMs. If you desire to be a senior member with a reputation for contribution, then please tell your stories with links. Many of us would love to read them. Thank you.

Dboy111
12-31-18, 11:56
Has anyone been to the place in Watertown square above the H&R block? Curious about prices before I check it out.Yes I've been there once and saw Julie. Pretty bigs tits probably around a Ds with a scar on them from surgery years ago. Solid 20 minute massage. Flipped me over gave me a tease titty fuck and handjob. 40 + 20 $60 total damage. I heard there's a new girl now named Brittany absolutely stacked let me know if you go!

BigDaddyJohnG
12-31-18, 15:51
Yes I've been there once and saw Julie. Pretty bigs tits probably around a Ds with a scar on them from surgery years ago. Solid 20 minute massage. Flipped me over gave me a tease titty fuck and handjob. 40 + 20 $60 total damage. I heard there's a new girl now named Brittany absolutely stacked let me know if you go!Hi not familiar with the area could you possible PN me the establishments name?

M Scores Easy
12-31-18, 17:27
I don't see much info on Thai providers in these forums, but over the last few years, I've tried out a couple dozen different Thai providers inside 95 and discovered a few real gems amongst the bunch (high quality, non-mechanical HJs mainly, exceptional teasing, a massage that is worth the price of admission, under 35, and 7-9's in terms of looks etc). I'm a little tired of grinding through entire rosters, but wondering if anyone else has stumbled on any gems. Would love to trade info and details if you have anything. I'm not interested in FS at all, just providers that offer some or all of the characteristics I mentioned earlier of any ethnicity in any setting. PM me if interested.I'm not even going there. LOL. Joe summed it up. Can't wait for others to chime on that one.

PewPewPewPew
12-31-18, 22:13
Hi not familiar with the area could you possible PN me the establishments name?

I found two reports about the Watertown square location on here.

Pens365 says its mediocre: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=3994932&viewfull=1#post3994932

Dboy111 had a good experience: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4030493&viewfull=1#post4030493

But I also found several comments from other posters who say dboy is a troll so not sure what to believe.

Herow
01-01-19, 01:45

Pens365 says its mediocre: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=3994932&viewfull=1#post3994932

Dboy111 had a good experience: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4030493&viewfull=1#post4030493

But I also found several comments from other posters who say dboy is a troll so not sure what to believe.He is a troll. The spot can be mediocre, good or bad depending on who is working there. It can be worth taking a chance and seeing how it goes. It's all about taking chances, right?

Dboy111
01-01-19, 02:23

But I also found several comments from other posters who say dboy is a troll so not sure what to believe.Yes I had a pretty good experience there. Saw Julie small girl with big tits and a scar on her breast. It was a pretty good time. Heard there's this new young girl named Brittany big tits also, my buddy told me about her, you should check it out!

Dboy111
01-01-19, 02:25
He is a troll. The spot can be mediocre, good or bad depending on who is working there. It can be worth taking a chance and seeing how it goes. It's all about taking chances, right?Yes saw Julie there. She's fun and out going with D sized tits. Brittany is supposedly the new girl there younger and prettier with bigger tits. Might be worth checking out!

OutbackPT
01-01-19, 15:40
Was in the area meeting up with a friend with an hour to kill. Saw Genie. Very flirty, ordinary looks. Lots of teasing inner thigh and nails on back. Ended very well and was on my way. 6/4.

OutbackPT
01-01-19, 16:13
Was in the area meeting up with a friend with an hour to kill. Saw Genie. Very flirty, ordinary looks. Lots of teasing inner thigh and nails on back. Ended very well and was on my way. 6/4.

Catinthehat5
01-02-19, 03:52
Good north shore area if anyone wants to pm.

Thor369
01-02-19, 06:52
Speaking of Thai providers, any info on her? Her add says that she's in the area until 1/10.

https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/3359206.htm?cat=54

Mertz G
01-02-19, 09:45
Gentlemen,

Decided to try this place out as I found myself in the area. It is a very nice place. I was surprised at how professional it looked inside. I got a 22 year old girl from Shanghai, went by NaNa. She was pretty cute, pert C cups, nice little ass on her, very playful attitude. She was probably the best overall package I have seen in Massachusetts since Lai Lai in Somerville closed. I took the full hour - 60 house fee. Massage was ok. Started off with a little back walking, then moved to oil. Hot towel wipeoff before the lip. Little light teasing, and then she made the move for the little guy. Negotiated full nude with a BJ for 80. Thought it was going to be a BBBJ, but then she came back in the room with the saran wrap! Tried to convince her to not use it, but she was not budging. Next thing I know she has swung herself up on top of me in the 69 position. I usually don't DATY on AMP providers, but suddenly this beautiful little pussy was right in my face. I couldn't help myself but to dive on in. Very nice. Finished in the saran wrap. This was my first time experiencing the saran wrap BJ. It went better than I thought it would. After finishing, she toweled me off again and proceeded with about 15 more minutes of a scalp massage. She told me that she is leaving in a few weeks to go to Chicago, and she will not be coming back here, so see her while you can. I will be back to sample another provider at this location.

Yes I had a pretty good experience there. Saw Julie small girl with big tits and a scar on her breast. It was a pretty good time. Heard there's this new young girl named Brittany big tits also, my buddy told me about her, you should check it out!

Dboy111
01-02-19, 11:39
Gentlemen,

Decided to try this place out as I found myself in the area. It is a very nice place. I was surprised at how professional it looked inside. I got a 22 year old girl from Shanghai, went by NaNa. She was pretty cute, pert C cups, nice little ass on her, very playful attitude. She was probably the best overall package I have seen in Massachusetts since Lai Lai in Somerville closed. I took the full hour - 60 house fee. Massage was ok. Started off with a little back walking, then moved to oil. Hot towel wipeoff before the lip. Little light teasing, and then she made the move for the little guy. Negotiated full nude with a BJ for 80. Thought it was going to be a BBBJ, but then she came back in the room with the saran wrap! Tried to convince her to not use it, but she was not budging. Next thing I know she has swung herself up on top of me in the 69 position. I usually don't DATY on AMP providers, but suddenly this beautiful little pussy was right in my face. I couldn't help myself but to dive on in. Very nice. Finished in the saran wrap. This was my first time experiencing the saran wrap BJ. It went better than I thought it would. After finishing, she toweled me off again and proceeded with about 15 more minutes of a scalp massage. She told me that she is leaving in a few weeks to go to Chicago, and she will not be coming back here, so see her while you can. I will be back to sample another provider at this location.Glad you had a great experince! You're welcome! Make sure you try Julie it Brittany next time!

TalkTwoSam
01-02-19, 14:04
Anyone hit 157 pleasant at malden recently? I was only able to find one review from last year. Interested to see what they offer as I noticed their ad in cityxguide almost everyday. Thank you.

HomerSpinSome
01-02-19, 15:00
Lessee, tried 4 ladies here over the past year or so: Angela, Jenny, CiCi, and another Angela. Either I'm the ugliest, smelliest guy ever (could be) or this place just sucks. I never get the extras other guys talk about, and with the exception of the first Angela (long gone I'm guessing), I never get a decent massage.

Saw Angela yesterday for 1/2. Barely a massage and the finish -- well, I might have well stayed home and looked at nude pictures of Melania or something. It would have been better.

Good luck to all who like this place, but time for me to move on.

Homer.

Johnson686
01-02-19, 15:00
Anyone hit 157 pleasant at malden recently? I was only able to find one review from last year. Interested to see what they offer as I noticed their ad in cityxguide almost everyday. Thank you.Sounds like a perfect opportunity for you to contribute to the forum. Try it out and report back. People will be more willing to respond to your future questions when they see you posting useful info.

TalkTwoSam
01-02-19, 18:33
Sounds like a perfect opportunity for you to contribute to the forum. Try it out and report back. People will be more willing to respond to your future questions when they see you posting useful info.Sure, Will do!

OlGary
01-02-19, 22:20
Gentlemen,

Decided to try this place out as I found myself in the area. It is a very nice place. I was surprised at how professional it looked inside. I got a 22 year old girl from Shanghai, went by NaNa. She was pretty cute, pert C cups, nice little ass on her, very playful attitude. She was probably the best overall package I have seen in Massachusetts since Lai Lai in Somerville closed. I took the full hour - 60 house fee. Massage was ok. Started off with a little back walking, then moved to oil. Hot towel wipeoff before the lip. Little light teasing, and then she made the move for the little guy. Negotiated full nude with a BJ for 80. Thought it was going to be a BBBJ, but then she came back in the room with the saran wrap! Tried to convince her to not use it, but she was not budging. Next thing I know she has swung herself up on top of me in the 69 position. I usually don't DATY on AMP providers, but suddenly this beautiful little pussy was right in my face. I couldn't help myself but to dive on in. Very nice. Finished in the saran wrap. This was my first time experiencing the saran wrap BJ. It went better than I thought it would. After finishing, she toweled me off again and proceeded with about 15 more minutes of a scalp massage. She told me that she is leaving in a few weeks to go to Chicago, and she will not be coming back here, so see her while you can. I will be back to sample another provider at this location.Just to let you know -- every provider at 1 Main (the place you visited) is FS if the price is right.

Deno8317
01-03-19, 01:25
They have similar websites in Chicago, although perhaps less explicit. But, there are nice downtown spas that offer erotic nuru massage and showers.

I bet this is the same. I would love to hear from somebody if they've been.As in the DT Boston area / CT (not the state)?

Please do share. The link looks pretty sketch. I'm not looking for FS, but a real TS / nuru would be awesome.

The closest I've gotten is asking for a nude rubdown at Eva in CT — the place isn't meant for it, I was a regular of hers (she is no longer in Boston), there was no shower / just massage oil, and this was a bit more than a year ago on Thanksgiving Day (yes, they were open, I'm pretty sure I was the only client all day). But it was a holiday, I asked, and she just jumped on top of my back side and started sensually sliding for about 15 minutes. No front side. Just a nude B2 B experience with a HJ finish, but it was pretty incredible for something not in Pawtucket.

This is one of my regular go to spots for a legit massage, but they don't do that sort of extras thing anymore (beyond the HJ), but the massage is always killer, especially from YoYo (who will lose the top / allow roaming if you treat her well and come back a few times).

Choir Boy
01-03-19, 07:46
Just to let you know -- every provider at 1 Main (the place you visited) is FS if the price is right.Do these girls speak decent English? I find it's better when we know what we are talking about.

Daddy Big Dick
01-03-19, 10:18
So, the spa at 1 Main st above the HR Block, which is actually Novus medical spa at 2-4 Mt Auburn st and lists laser therapy, botox and chemical peels among its services according to their website, and doesn't even have a listing, nevermind a review on Rub- (not sure if I can list it here) is suddenly staffed by young asians with big tits who'll do everything including full service.

Well okay then &

OlGary
01-03-19, 10:55
Do these girls speak decent English? I find it's better when we know what we are talking about.They barely speak any English, but it suddenly improves during payment discussions.

ActionJ1
01-03-19, 12:24
Just to let you know -- every provider at 1 Main (the place you visited) is FS if the price is right.Are we talking about 1 main? This convo started talking about the new place in watertown square, above h&are block where novus used to be.

OlGary
01-03-19, 13:58
So, the spa at 1 Main st above the HR Block, which is actually Novus medical spa at 2-4 Mt Auburn st and lists laser therapy, botox and chemical peels among its services according to their website, and doesn't even have a listing, nevermind a review on Rub- (not sure if I can list it here) is suddenly staffed by young asians with big tits who'll do everything including full service.

Well okay then &There was a legit, high endish spa at this location which moved out. The website, that is still up and running, belongs to the previous business. The place was taken over by the same people who run 220 Waverly, and now High st place. You would know all that after searching this board for 5 min. 1 Main and all other related places were discussed many many times here. But don't expect to meet any young big titted asians there -- that's just fantasies. You will find not bad looking 40-45 year-old Chinese farm girls there, eager to make as much money as possible. FS is their specialty.

Herow
01-03-19, 14:12
Glad you had a great experince! You're welcome! Make sure you try Julie it Brittany next time!So let's all just mark this one down so hopefully fewer infrequent forum users or new users get confused: Dboy is a useless troll.

His "review" of this spot is for women whom do no exist at this location. "Brittany" my ass.

Also this dolt asked for information on Novus; the name of the previous legitimate shop at 1 Main. This is AFTER he claims to have already been there to review it a few weeks ago.

Don't feed the troll; he doesn't give any real information back and honestly I'm not sure what he does with the things he requests since he never seems to have honest first-hand knowledge of these spots.

BTW don't get too excited about Nala if you gents just read up; she's not going to be doing FS for the next 4 days or so, if you know what I mean. Still worth a visit IMHO if you get the chance.

Mertz G
01-03-19, 14:32
Look man. I just reported on my experience. I am not a troll, or somehow in cahoots with a troll. As a senior member that has admittedly not been that active recently, I wanted to TOFTT and give a legit review. I have no idea if the other reports / reviews are accurate or not. Go and find out for yourself.

Well okay then &

Johnson686
01-03-19, 15:19
I'm beginning to think these AMP girls just care about the money, and have no interest in my personal satisfaction.

I never read much about this place here, but not too long ago someone reported getting a BBBJ at Spring Spa in Stoneham from Cici. I tried this place out not long after reading this review, and as I previously reported, I balked at paying $ for the BBBJ and just got an HE. Well, today I decided that maybe $ wasn't too much after all, given that the half hour rate here is only. 4. So I called ahead for a noon appointment and drew a skinny young girl, reasonably attractive. Didn't get her name but it wasn't Cici, I know this because I heard another monger come in and say "Hi Cici".

Anyway, after being left to wait on the table for at least 5 minutes, the girl came in and proceeded to give me a lame rub with too much oil, but a half decent tease. This only lasted about 5 minutes, then she asked me to flip without even cleaning off the oil. I asked for a BJ but was flatly refused. She wanted. 8 to do a topless HJ. No way was I paying. 8 to see her A-cups, so I told her to just give me an HJ without further discussion of the tip. She gave me a half-decent HJ but I did my best to hold out as long as I could, just to torture her for trying to rush me. After I said I was going to come, she gave me a couple more strokes and practically jumped away from the table while I was still coming. I got dressed quickly and left her. 4 on the table before she came back in the room, and just about ran out of there. I'm pretty sure she would have complained if she saw the tip. I was in and out in 20 minutes.

If I go here again, I'll make sure I can see Cici and try for the BBBJ again. But I may not return, the girls here have an annoying attitude of smug superiority.

Daddy Big Dick
01-03-19, 17:36

Well okay then &Sorry guys, the " symbol above was supposed to be a happy face, denoting I was just having a little fun. Still you guys might want to get the address right.

So Novus is gone? What's the name of the new place?

JohntTang401
01-03-19, 18:44
Stop by there today.

Didn't end up staying, there was a hour wait. The girls is 25-35.

Just not my cup of tea.

The ladys was

Look man. I just reported on my experience. I am not a troll, or somehow in cahoots with a troll. As a senior member that has admittedly not been that active recently, I wanted to TOFTT and give a legit review. I have no idea if the other reports / reviews are accurate or not. Go and find out for yourself..

MoreBJs
01-03-19, 19:57
Drew Wei Wei. Took the half hour, got a couple minutes extra even. Tip was uncounted but was forty. Nice massage for 15 minutes. Hot towel then great HJ and roaming on ass a d tits no sucking or fiv. Got water a d cand a d out in about 35 minutes. Will repeat a d try Angela next time.

Herow
01-03-19, 21:15
Look man. I just reported on my experience. I am not a troll, or somehow in cahoots with a troll. As a senior member that has admittedly not been that active recently, I wanted to TOFTT and give a legit review. I have no idea if the other reports / reviews are accurate or not. Go and find out for yourself.MertzG's report is completely accurate, down to her name. Yes, that place was bought by the owner of a few other local shops.

NorthShore123
01-03-19, 21:56
Gentlemen,

Decided to try this place out as I found myself in the area. It is a very nice place. I was surprised at how professional it looked inside. I got a 22 year old girl from Shanghai, went by NaNa. She was pretty cute, pert C cups, nice little ass on her, very playful attitude. She was probably the best overall package I have seen in Massachusetts since Lai Lai in Somerville closed. I took the full hour - 60 house fee. Massage was ok. Started off with a little back walking, then moved to oil. Hot towel wipeoff before the lip. Little light teasing, and then she made the move for the little guy. Negotiated full nude with a BJ for 80. Thought it was going to be a BBBJ, but then she came back in the room with the saran wrap! Tried to convince her to not use it, but she was not budging. Next thing I know she has swung herself up on top of me in the 69 position. I usually don't DATY on AMP providers, but suddenly this beautiful little pussy was right in my face. I couldn't help myself but to dive on in. Very nice. Finished in the saran wrap. This was my first time experiencing the saran wrap BJ. It went better than I thought it would. After finishing, she toweled me off again and proceeded with about 15 more minutes of a scalp massage. She told me that she is leaving in a few weeks to go to Chicago, and she will not be coming back here, so see her while you can. I will be back to sample another provider at this location.Oh how I miss coco from lai lai.

MertinXX
01-03-19, 23:17
1st visit in Wtham Linden st.

I just walked in and the chubby provider was there (can't remember name, maybe Apple?) I asked for Hh. Massage was not bad with lots of tease. On the flip she asked what I want, I said full nude HJ (it really turns me on to see them naked). Everything came out. I played with her dark errect nipples (my favorite type) sucked them. Full fiv (was really wet) I could not resist long (I rarely can, I usually visit really horny LOL) It was a pleasant experience for me. Damage was 40+60.

Jade table sh. Place on Mdfrd sq.

I visited this place many times (always left happy) but this time was my best one Asked Hh started with Table Sh. With a 40's friendly parlor I had before. She played alot with my precious parts with lots of laughs. But when I went to the massage room another girl came in. With her limited english she said her name is Jenny, chubby with beautiful face. Massage was light but very playful from the beggining. I was so turned on I had to ask for flip. She asked with gestures if it was ok to massage my already perpendicular stick (are you kidding after saying yes I asked if I could remove her top and down wich she agreed. So I moved her bra to reveal the girls (amazing dark and erect nips again). She let me suck. I then moved her yoga pants and thong down. She did not let me touch the v but she layed down to like doggy with her ass and puss in front of me while giving me a HJ. Of course I nutted in no time Again I left happy. Damage 50+50 tip (they charge 10 extra for the table shower, I tipped 50 because she never asked for tip during our session and was very friendly.

OlGary
01-04-19, 00:10
Drew Wei Wei. Took the half hour, got a couple minutes extra even. Tip was uncounted but was forty. Nice massage for 15 minutes. Hot towel then great HJ and roaming on ass a d tits no sucking or fiv. Got water a d cand a d out in about 35 minutes. Will repeat a d try Angela next time.I also saw Wei Wei and thought she is very attractive. Didn't bother with massage because she is a slam dunk BBFS provider and it was very obvious from the session' start. I would say she is great but she smokes and I hate cigarette breath. Still likely to return for more.

ActionJ1
01-04-19, 00:12
Sorry guys, the " symbol above was supposed to be a happy face, denoting I was just having a little fun. Still you guys might want to get the address right.

So Novus is gone? What's the name of the new place?I believe it's now called "Nu spa". I think that's the name that was above the door. Novus is gone.

The space is very nice. And big. There's a huge lobby and something like 5 massage rooms. Quite big for a parlor. Though when I went (on a Wednesday, around 7) there was only 1 woman working (she said it was just her, at least that night). Name was mimi, mid 30's, average looking. Not as buxom as the other girls reviewed there, recently. Had to pause twice because other customers came in, eventually cut my hour about 15-20 minutes short because it was busy.

Jay117
01-04-19, 14:30
Went to Moody for my second visit, hoping to see Angel but no dice. Saw Summer, who is thin and wiry, fairly young. Great time, no rushing. She would've done CBJ but apparently it's byoc and CBJ not really what I was looking for, but the service was great and I'm sure will improve with multiple visits. If anyone has seen her and knows just how far it might improve, I'd be interested to know.

(I was trying to check out South, and had called ahead, but when I arrived they said it as a 30 minute wait and seemed to have no idea I'd just called. I drove to moody instead).

HunneMan
01-04-19, 17:02
Long time member. First time post, as MertG experience was accurate.

I didn't read the sign above the door as it was getting dark (Thursday 5:00) went upstairs nice area and very spacious. Mimi can out behind the hall area, I ask for massage she said 1/2 hr wait I said okay, then asked to use the restroom. Once I came out she led me to one of the massage rooms and told 20 minutes more.

I undressed and waited in room asked me how long I said 1/2 it was 40.00 but only 10 minutes gone by, she entered an told face-down. While the massage was not great she rubbed against my elbow, and moaned a little that was the queue, and then soft touch and some decent teasing and asked me to flip, after the flip asked with hand gesture, and then she made the move for the little johnny. Negotiated full nude with a BJ for 100. I agreed, she then ran to grab saran wrap. Ouch I am uncircumcised the wrap got in between the foreskin and it hurt, I ask for her to go gentile. She allowed roaming touching good attitude and very friendly. After finishing, she toweled me off again.

Will repeat but will go for the full hour next time.

Stay safe.

MoreBJs
01-04-19, 17:23
I smoke too and I could not tell that she did so that is weird. Her breath was fine, her clothes were fine. Weird. Also, she barely spoke and there was no menu at flip, so I don't know if I believe that there is this expansive menu. All was offered to me was hand. No mention of come back and we can do more etcetera. I don't believe she would even be able to communicate something like that with her almost non existent english. HAs anyone received FS or BJ with Wei Wei besides this member and if so, how did you go about it?

Trickster666
01-05-19, 00:23
I smoke too and I could not tell that she did so that is weird. Her breath was fine, her clothes were fine. Weird. Also, she barely spoke and there was no menu at flip, so I don't know if I believe that there is this expansive menu. All was offered to me was hand. No mention of come back and we can do more etcetera. I don't believe she would even be able to communicate something like that with her almost non existent english. HAs anyone received FS or BJ with Wei Wei besides this member and if so, how did you go about it?Now, that's funny. Yes, Wei Wei is a well-known BBFS provider. Many people know her since she was at 220 Waverly and then at 1 Main. Some bad people even say that she is a cum bucket.

Trickster666
01-05-19, 00:48
1st visit in Wtham Linden st.

I just walked in and the chubby provider was there (can't remember name, maybe Apple?) I asked for Hh. Massage was not bad with lots of tease. On the flip she asked what I want, I said full nude HJ (it really turns me on to see them naked). Everything came out. I played with her dark errect nipples (my favorite type) sucked them. Full fiv (was really wet) I could not resist long (I rarely can, I usually visit really horny LOL) It was a pleasant experience for me. Damage was 40+60.

Jade table sh. Place on Mdfrd sq.It sounds like you had a fun session with Apple. By the way, a buddy of mine says that her "colleague" Sarah might be gone from Linden. I am curious whether it's true.

OlGary
01-05-19, 01:07
I can't say enough how grateful I am to you, guys, for all your tips and pointers. Intrigued by recent reviews, I stopped by 32 South St. Lucy, who is in her mid 40's, was my provider. She is not a model by any means but is decent-looking and has a great attitude. Got a nice BBBJ from her, which was followed by BBFS. She massaged me afterwards! Fun time overall.

Zoqqqy
01-05-19, 10:31
Hello,

Would appreciate any first hand experiences with this provider. Her website is fancier than most.

https://marinathemasseuse.com/

Thank you.