PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Yellowfever023
04-24-16, 07:12
I recieved a text message last week form 1419 asking me to come visit, I didn't. This past Friday I called the number and spoke to an asian woman who told me that LEO had visited them and they had no intention of re-opening. That being said I don't believe they are closed for good and would not doubt they will let the heat die down and they will open in another location. Lets face it, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting an AMP in Quincy.

Yellowfever023
04-24-16, 07:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Oeddeo
04-24-16, 11:18
Just stopped by 1419. They have closed shop. Sign is gone, doorbell is gone. Name from building directory gone too.

SPS.We all knew this was going to happen. I've been going to star all month and jenjen has been treating me like a king. They will be missed.

Brooksy
04-24-16, 11:50
Any happy place in Brighton / Waltham / Newton / brookline etc charge $30 for 1/2 plus tip?

Roger3838
04-24-16, 14:04
I believe they were associated with the Star spa in Plymouth as well as they used to be in the same advertisement. The Plymouth one has been closed for a few weeks now.Plymouth location now has a "For Rent" sign in the window.

Toujula
04-25-16, 09:57
Located on 135 Beach Street, Quincy.

I'm just going to skip the bullshit and get right to the point on this one, *YOU GET NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING* Went there last night after a missed opportunity to get a session with a regular because I tried to get in 10 minutes before they close. Beitch said the Hoes were packing up to leave so they weren't taking any more customers for the night. I guess they made enough money and didn't want my business for the night, whatever.

So I thought this would be a good opportunity to see if I can plant seed somewhere else for a chance and see if I can have a back up go to spot. I've been so spoiled by my regular, getting so much for so little price, I haven't even bothered to check other places but last night was it.

I get there, first thing that stood out to me, the place looks too clean for a Smutt place. The entrance door and overall business appearance is almost a dead giveaway that I wasn't going to get anything. The more shabby the place, most likely you'll get smutts but that feeling I got when I saw it, was correct.

I meet this old mamasan at the front desk, she greets me nicely. And then the provider walks in and says hello. She is old as well, probably mid to late 40's, a bit younger then mamasan. She is not all that great looking on the scale but her nice rack in those sexy black yogas got me hard so I go pass the face and thinking of a doggy, if it ever got that way.

I go in there and just like always, I strip down naked and lay on the table.

Second sign that I was not going to get anything, she comes in and COVERS ME UP, I'm like, oh boy, looks like a wasted. 40. And this is why its important to do half, to test the waters. I let my hands hang on the side to see if she'll brush up on me and give me a hint that I can roam, but every time she gets around on the side, Beitch puts my entire arm back as if I am being put under arrest and proceed to continue massaging. She does on both sides. I usually like to leave my arm out up front so when they come around and massage me.

Me from head to back, I grab their ass, not this one, again, she slowly takes my arm and gently put it by my side. And the fact that the head rest is a bit oversized and tilted up, doesn't help you to reach for anything either.

I can see her sex legs through the hole with deep regrets, wishing I could've at least massage that nice kitty in her sexy outfit but nothing. That's when I realize this one was a complete lost and I might as well call it a night and put it in the lost column. It happens sometimes, now I know to avoid this place. FUCK A MASSAGE, I ain't got money to waste, I go for some action.

So after all the Charade, mind you I was covered up, the whole time and never once she gave any hints or told me to turn over, she says, "You are all set". I'm like whatever.

Because I brought with me 80, all in 20's, and never had to "Tip" for just a massage, I gave her 20 and said fuck it. Had I had some tens, I would've given her 10 for tip instead, I don't like wasting money, and act like I'm some macho tipster. Shit doesn't grow on trees. I'll take the loss on this one and move on. So I TOFT for some who wanted to know about this place.

Maybe some of you may have visited and gotten some luck. It may not work for everybody. But if you're looking for action, I don't think this is the place, they straight legit.

Rito1
04-26-16, 21:02
I did a review of this place just over a year ago. I did not know it was the same place until I pulled onto the street. AAMP out of a 2 family house. I figured it lasted a year it might have changed. I was wrong.

Same deal. Young girl kind of cute, shitty massage and no extra. Did not flip me until the 55 minute mark. With a seventy dollar door fee and all 20's in my pocket I left no tip. As I got to the bottom of the stairs she yelled to me see you soon. I yelled back I don't think so.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5557977779.html

128522;128523;128540;Come to try wonderful bodywork with nice mas (Quincy).

Hi everybody!

Our masseuses are really nice and friendly. We offer different style bodywork:

Soft touch, Swedish. Thai and deep tissue. Pick up one of the style and enjoy it.

Couple and 4 hands need to make an app first.combo is.

$100 = 90 minutes bodywork.

90 minutes =$95 (60 minutes bodywork +30 minutes foot reflexology).

90 minutes=$100 (60 minutes bodywork +30 minutes facial).

Don't wait for coming to try us.

Studio No. 617-652-6321.

Parking on the street.

Rito1
04-26-16, 21:07
After my fail at the AAMP I called Angel and was told I could come by in 5 minutes. When I got there I got Lisa. Good massage. Tits out & dress up for hr. Everything good. 6 + . 4. Saw Angel on the way out. Still looks good.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5548337075.html

== AAA SPA == ((Quincy, MA)).

Licensed and Experienced Massage Therapist, $60 per hour.

Work Hour: 10 AM -- 7:30 PM - 7 days a week. Last appointment 7:30.

Walk 2 min to Wollaston " T ", 2 hours FREE PARKING. Near CVS.

Nice, clean, private rooms.

Please call Angel at 857-615-6892, by appointment, Thanks!

Member #5637
04-27-16, 04:53
Dispatcher sent me to 141 Prospect St tonite in Waltham, and lo and behold got Cici, heading to South Station bus!

Very poor English but I think she knew what I was saying when I mentioned I had been to her AMP before, but had the other girl. Tried talking to her on ride in, but it was hard, but I did exchange numbers and asked her to call me when she got back to Waltham. She said she did very good massage, and I let her know I would like to try sometime. Anyway, got there, she paid in cash, I helped with her bag in and out, was very nice and helpful, and guess what? No tip. Kind of funny, as they work so hard to get us to tip yet they don't themselves in the real world.

Verpa
04-27-16, 09:56
I did a review of this place just over a year ago. I did not know it was the same place until I pulled onto the street. AAMP out of a 2 family house. I figured it lasted a year it might have changed. I was wrong.

Same deal. Young girl kind of cute, shitty massage and no extra. Did not flip me until the 55 minute mark. With a seventy dollar door fee and all 20's in my pocket I left no tip. As I got to the bottom of the stairs she yelled to me see you soon. I yelled back I don't think so.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5557977779.html

128522;128523;128540;Come to try wonderful bodywork with nice mas (Quincy).

Hi everybody!

Our masseuses are really nice and friendly. We offer different style bodywork:

Soft touch, Swedish. Thai and deep tissue. Pick up one of the style and enjoy it.

Couple and 4 hands need to make an app first.combo is.

$100 = 90 minutes bodywork.

90 minutes =$95 (60 minutes bodywork +30 minutes foot reflexology).

90 minutes=$100 (60 minutes bodywork +30 minutes facial).

Don't wait for coming to try us.

Studio No. 617-652-6321.

Parking on the street.I went here as well. Didn't even get a finish!

DontFailMeNow
04-27-16, 14:14
Dispatcher sent me to 141 Prospect St tonite in Waltham, and lo and behold got Cici, heading to South Station bus!

Very poor English but I think she knew what I was saying when I mentioned I had been to her AMP before, but had the other girl. Tried talking to her on ride in, but it was hard, but I did exchange numbers and asked her to call me when she got back to Waltham. She said she did very good massage, and I let her know I would like to try sometime. Anyway, got there, she paid in cash, I helped with her bag in and out, was very nice and helpful, and guess what? No tip. Kind of funny, as they work so hard to get us to tip yet they don't themselves in the real world.Chinese Nationalists don't tip. Ask others in the service industry, they'll tell you the same thing. They're here doing what they're doing because they know Americans tip. I'm guessing services must be a flat rate in cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, etc.

AmpExplorer
04-27-16, 14:21
Had 1 visit with this nice lady last fall.

IT was a bit pricey but had a nice experience and seemed more could be available.

Her website is down and her email just gets "autoreply".

? went back to China? Totally out of buiz.

Chuggo
04-27-16, 14:25
Two chubby chicks working (which I enjoy). One had pretty face, the other is ok but has big boobs. I do not know their names but nice relaxing massage from both. I would like to know if any options were available to anyone. I've seen these girls once each and got good vibes, but I never push on the first visit.

If anyone knows of any providers on the chunky side please PM. Thanks M.I was in the neighborhood and stopped. Only 1 working. Very chunky, age who knows. Over 30. Could be 50. Nice 1 hour message, door left ajar so I was suspect, but received happiness, some under clothes roaming. Asked for big tip when she let me undo her bra. She showed no enthusiasm about anything, then when I leaving huge smile, and a hug, "you come back soon". Don't think I'll be back.

Spanker100
04-27-16, 14:40
Stopped in the old Unique last week, mid-afternoon. Walked in, and a 65-year old granny comes out of one of the rooms, says she is busy and to come back in 40.

I heard this place was bad, but sometimes you got to check for changes.

I'll re-check in 2017. Maybe.

MarriedTom
04-27-16, 21:11
Stopped in the old Unique last week, mid-afternoon. Walked in, and a 65-year old granny comes out of one of the rooms, says she is busy and to come back in 40.

I heard this place was bad, but sometimes you got to check for changes.

I'll re-check in 2017. Maybe.I am willing to bet that in 2017 there will be a 66 year old therapist!

NorthShore123
04-28-16, 14:15
Where can I find a provider who does this? Please PM with details. Thanks.You ever get info.

SirPsychoSexy
04-28-16, 18:18
Did another quick stop and shop around Quincy this afternoon. Every place I visited had grandmas! WTF? Again, 30+ AMP's in one town and almost every one a fucking nursing home!

I've read some good things about AAMPs. Full range in ages and menu. I've never been to one. Could anybody direct me, via PM, to a Quincy AAMP that would be worth visiting? Let me know.

SPS.

SMS 54
04-28-16, 20:34
Did another quick stop and shop around Quincy this afternoon. Every place I visited had grandmas! WTF? Again, 30+ AMP's in one town and almost every one a fucking nursing home!

I've read some good things about AAMPs. Full range in ages and menu. I've never been to one. Could anybody direct me, via PM, to a Quincy AAMP that would be worth visiting? Let me know.

SPS.First of all, I am NOT flaming you, but you are too fussy. Most of the AMPs anywhere around this area it is 40 plus, occasionally if you are lucky you will find one that is in the 20-30 range, but that is very rare. Apartment AMPs are the same. Their ads show models, but again, they are in the 40-60 range. Sometimes in Flushing you will find some younger providers, both in the spas and AAMPS, but the younger they are, the more mechanical and disinterested they are.

As you become much older, you will begin to appreciate the "older" girls, especially when they are in their 40's and 50's and they are much younger than you.

Phife
04-28-16, 20:38
You ever get info.Nope. Nothing yet.

SirPsychoSexy
04-28-16, 21:30
No offense taken but I respectfully disagree. I've run into quite a few younger, spinners that were a ball of fun and not mechanical at all (SaSa at c & are, Monica at 1419, Fiona at crescent,) what sucks is they're gone within a week. (With the exception of Monica).

I'm actually ok with the "closer to 40" end of the spectrum but I really can't get into the "closer to 60" end. It just doesn't work for me. The problem is that most of the places I walk into (and walk out of) is that most of the providers are well north of 50.

First of all, I am NOT flaming you, but you are too fussy. Most of the AMPs anywhere around this area it is 40 plus, occasionally if you are lucky you will find one that is in the 20-30 range, but that is very rare. Apartment AMPs are the same. Their ads show models, but again, they are in the 40-60 range. Sometimes in Flushing you will find some younger providers, both in the spas and AAMPS, but the younger they are, the more mechanical and disinterested they are.

As you become much older, you will begin to appreciate the "older" girls, especially when they are in their 40's and 50's and they are much younger than you.

HappyDave
04-29-16, 08:08
No offense taken but I respectfully disagree. I've run into quite a few younger, spinners that were a ball of fun and not mechanical at all (SaSa at c & are, Monica at 1419, Fiona at crescent,) what sucks is they're gone within a week. (With the exception of Monica).

I'm actually ok with the "closer to 40" end of the spectrum but I really can't get into the "closer to 60" end. It just doesn't work for me. The problem is that most of the places I walk into (and walk out of) is that most of the providers are well north of 50.Ya got to do Asian women math, ill bet Monica was damn close to 40. The Alston place has been all the rage, Pawtucket is not far away try those places.

Short Stroke
04-29-16, 13:00
Ad says they're back open for business.

Ƹ821;801;1244;821;808;772;439; ——— Hong Kong Spa ———Ƹ821;801;1244;821;808;772;439;.

TEL: 7 8 1 – 9 7 4 – 0 2 5 3.

Where Your Relaxation Is Our _TOP_ Priority!

Relax In Our Soothing and Serene Retreat.

Leave The Stress and Aggravation Behind.

# Warm & Friendly Asian.

# New, Clean, Cozy Location.

# Swedish, Shiatsu, Deep Tissue.

# Hot Pad & Hot Towel &oil Treatment.

OPEN 7 DAYS .

CALL: 781-974-0253.

134 Washington St Weymouth, MA 02188.

Member #5155
04-29-16, 19:00
Absolutely my best experience ever. Got coco. I'd say late 30's. 8 face. Maybe 5'2" 110. Nice little body.

Got an hour. Undressed layed down. She came in and put her face next to mine whispered "you like medium or strong?" I kissed her lips and said strong is good. She kissed me back and started rubbing. Nice rub, not therapeutic, but it was like I could feel the sensuality coming through. Anyone very in tune with human energy knows what I'm talking about.

Nice light rubbing tease. Whispered please turn over. Kissed me again. Began playing. Otc below. Told her how beautiful she is. I asked politely if I could touch her bees. She said yes. Pulled one out for me to suck. She moaned and was breathing heavy. Nice little long nipples. I laid back down while she jerked. 30 seconds later she pulled me back up to suck on her. I finish. She kissed me again, left for a towel. Cleaned me off, rubbing my shoulders while standing over me. Could feel her staring. Kissed me again when I opened my eyes and locked eyes with her.

Got up gave her 7. (which she didn't even look at). Walking out, staring at me with absolutely lovey dovey eyes. Hugged me and kissed me again.

This was absolutely wonderful. It literally felt like a date or something. Very GFE.

Now to all those who would complain about the tip- why the fuck is it ok to give 40 for a lackluster mechanical job amd not give more for this kind of excellent treatment? Hell I've tipped 40 when I didn't even finish. I will probably never go to anyone else. She was amazing. How long jas the standard tip been 40? Maybe if more men atarted treating these girls like humans who deserve to earn a buck, they'd get tyreated better themselves. Of course I've run into the girls who are simply mechanical and will probably always be. But when you meet a girl like this? Please treat them right.

Another note. Whenever I go into one of these places I whisper. Why? Because I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear my voice while your getting serviced. Please do the same for others. Some loudmouth moron walks in asking for 4 hand. They couldn't do it. He starts asking for a discount. He couldn't have sounded more disrespectful and annoying, to the girls I'm sure And to me. Please wise up.Just topped my last experience. Hit Yezi. Got an hour. New girl to me. Says she's there every day. Looks like she just stepped out of a salon. Full makeup. Beautiful outfit.

Lay down she comes in and is immediately flirty amd complimentary. Very good English.

Very good massage. Veru therapeutic. Amazing 10 minite tease.

On the flip asks if I want her shirt off. I say 6 she says 8 . No prob. Perfect cees. Sucked them and French kissing the whole time. Her excellent english made all the difference. Great conversation. Constant compliments. Hugging and Kissing after the massage.

I will say this. YMMV. I do happen to be very good looking. This does not make a difference with all girls, butni am sure it does with some. This may have been the case these last 2 times.

Frank J Rizzo
04-30-16, 00:04
I was at Awana the night before they moved. I inquired about why the counter was gone and they said they were moving up the street (the girl pointed up Hancock towards North Quincy). I had the phone number so I figured the next time I'd just call and get the address. Unfortunately it appears that they didn't move their phone service to the new location:(I've driven up and down Hancock and can't seem to find the new location. If anyone knows and can help it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Toujula
04-30-16, 06:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DontFailMeNow
04-30-16, 11:44
Just topped my last experience. Hit Yezi. Got an hour. New girl to me. Says she's there every day. Looks like she just stepped out of a salon. Full makeup. Beautiful outfit.

Lay down she comes in and is immediately flirty amd complimentary. Very good English.

Very good massage. Veru therapeutic. Amazing 10 minite tease.

On the flip asks if I want her shirt off. I say 6 she says 8 . No prob. Perfect cees. Sucked them and French kissing the whole time. Her excellent english made all the difference. Great conversation. Constant compliments. Hugging and Kissing after the massage.

I will say this. YMMV. I do happen to be very good looking. This does not make a difference with all girls, butni am sure it does with some. This may have been the case these last 2 times.
Seeing you happen to be very good looking, and I'm full of piss and vinegar, this is for you!

http://youtu.be/21hmMqe9Phg

Anyhow, I'll have to hit this spot up and see Yezi and Coco for myself. Hopefully I got the looks to get the same treatment you got. Thanks for the review!

LuckyAsianMan
04-30-16, 12:44
Seeing you happen to be very good looking, and I'm full of piss and vinegar, this is for you!

http://youtu.be/21hmMqe9Phg

Anyhow, I'll have to hit this spot up and see Yezi and Coco for myself. Hopefully I got the looks to get the same treatment you got. Thanks for the review!You are funny, I can not stop laughing. I do not go to message place ever, I am more of FS guy.

Phife
04-30-16, 16:45
Can anyone who has seen her tell me about their experience? I'm thinking of seeing her but am concerned about her age. Is it just massage and HE, or is there more on the menu? Any insight would be appreciated.

ArchersTarget
04-30-16, 19:46
Can anyone who has seen her tell me about their experience? I'm thinking of seeing her but am concerned about her age. Is it just massage and HE, or is there more on the menu? Any insight would be appreciated.I have seen a lot of good reviews but I didn't care to much for her. I saw her a couple of years ago and I thought her massage sucked. She got nude during the massage and I could play all I wanted. She got the job done but she is older than her pictures and I prefer the younger ones.

GuyFrom
04-30-16, 20:11
Can anyone who has seen her tell me about their experience? I'm thinking of seeing her but am concerned about her age. Is it just massage and HE, or is there more on the menu? Any insight would be appreciated.I saw Hong last December and nothing amazing to report. She is an older female who was definitely HOT before her peak. She has a loose stomach, but you might get extras if she likes you. She is not the one for you if you are looking for a guarantee full menu.

FroHike
04-30-16, 20:42
I believe your original Question was about Prostate rubs.

Type prostate into the search on BP.

Also you chould just ask the girl while you are there. All of them will rub that area with enthusiasm on the outside. If you are looking for something a bit "deeper". Bring some size small latex gloves with you or an extra condom and just ask.

There are a ton of FS providers that love doing it to a guy. You want to make a more careful selection if you are looking for pegging.

Type prostate into the search on BP escorts and BP massage.

Nope. Nothing yet.

Pika Pepper
04-30-16, 21:04
I have seen a lot of good reviews but I didn't care to much for her. I saw her a couple of years ago and I thought her massage sucked. She got nude during the massage and I could play all I wanted. She got the job done but she is older than her pictures and I prefer the younger ones.Hong is very loving, but does look a little funny.

RobinHood2
05-01-16, 08:33
Had something set up with a provider that I've wanted to see for a long time and got a text from her early in the morning saying that she would have to re-schedule on another day. I can understand fully since I'd had to do the same thing to her a couple of times.

So what to do. I'm in Brookline, it's early in the morning. Thought this would be a good chance to check out the AMP in Allston that everyone is talking about but they don't answer phones until 11:30 and I didn't want to wait. Then I remembered CHI on Route 9 in Newton. By now it's 8:45 and I find their number on my phone and see that they don't open until 10. I have nothing to lose so I called the number and Michele, the mamas, answered the phone in a sleepy voice. She was great!1 I asked if Angela was working that day and she said that she had gone back to China. I asked for a recommendation and she said to try Wendy. I told her I really didn't want to wait until 10 and she asked if I'd like to be there at 9:30. I said yes and she said Wendy would be waiting for me.

Well, I was blown away by this. I've been a customer but certainly not a regular and she was offering to let me come in early. I got there early and was waiting in my car until 9:30. I always park on the side street near the parking lot for the place and while I'm there waiting out comes a cute, slim girl with a bag of trash for the dumpster. I liked the skin tight yoga pants and waited for her to go back inside and then I went in. That was Wendy and she was in fact waiting for me with the biggest smile!! She took me back to the large room on the left, collected the. 60 house fee for the hour and left me to undress. She came in and leaned down next to my face with her long her touching me and asked hard or soft? What followed was a good massage, with lots of subtle touches to tease. My hands otc on her really great bottom, etc. After the flip no questions were asked. She let me have access top and bottom and she made me forget about Angela.

Highly recommend this place. Michele was so accomodating and Wendy is a real keeper!!

Izmiz
05-01-16, 12:10
Was hoping to get some late action, wanted to try this place.

Looked for some reports didn't find anything.

So went there late like 9, asked for 30 min. Got a good massage but nothing extra.

Maybe you guys have different experience with this. Just wanted to report.

JMBrad
05-01-16, 22:45
Anyone know what happened to 2 wolly in the Q? Noticed it was all shut down.

Spaz2580
05-01-16, 22:54
Went twice before and nothing. But that was a long time ago. I think it's the same now though.

Was hoping to get some late action, wanted to try this place.

Looked for some reports didn't find anything.

So went there late like 9, asked for 30 min. Got a good massage but nothing extra.

Maybe you guys have different experience with this. Just wanted to report.

HappyDave
05-02-16, 08:15
Anyone know what happened to 2 wolly in the Q? Noticed it was all shut down.Place sucked, went a couple times, got nothing.

Momo2
05-02-16, 08:37

Very poor English but I think she knew what I was saying when I mentioned I had been to her AMP before, but had the other girl. Tried talking to her on ride in, but it was hard, but I did exchange numbers and asked her to call me when she got back to Waltham. She said she did very good massage, and I let her know I would like to try sometime. Anyway, got there, she paid in cash, I helped with her bag in and out, was very nice and helpful, and guess what? No tip. Kind of funny, as they work so hard to get us to tip yet they don't themselves in the real world.I was in Shanghai last October in an upscale MP. No need for the A here. It was a straight set fee based on the service. This is not the place I used but is a sampling of what they have available and what they charge. http://www.deluxshanghaiescorts.com/gallery.htm.

I do not speak mandarin so I was guessing at the Menu posted in the board as I entered. The receptionist directed me to the right service collected their fee about $ 100 equivalent and asked me to wait in a waiting area where they served me tea. I was then escorted to a private room with mood lighting and soft music, The room came with a shower area. This was a four star place with a spa atmosphere. The service lasted 90 minutes which included a 45 minute body rub and a shower before and a shower after with the lady. It was a great experience.

There was no tipping expected. The price at the door included everything. This was my first time here second experience in Shanghai. The ladies were all young in their early twenties. The reason why we are only getting the older Asian women is because the young one are staying in China.

Momo2
05-02-16, 08:45
Place sucked, went a couple times, got nothing.Some one reported in an earlier posting that they moved up the street on Hancock St. They used to be an OK place with older types. It was the only place in Quincy with a table shower. Then the management changed several years ago and recently you rarely left happy since. The last time I got a young good looking lady who did a half decent job with the rub but when the deed had to be done, she called in the older mamasan to pinch hit. That was my last time there and that was many years ago. Did things improve?

PinayLuver
05-02-16, 09:46
Some one reported in an earlier posting that they moved up the street on Hancock St. They used to be an OK place with older types. It was the only place in Quincy with a table shower. Then the management changed several years ago and recently you rarely left happy since. The last time I got a young good looking lady who did a half decent job with the rub but when the deed had to be done, she called in the older mamasan to pinch hit. That was my last time there and that was many years ago. Did things improve?This place was owned by the older mamasan then she supposedly opened up another location elsewhere and left this to her daughter to manage.

Things only got worse when the older one moved on.

BiggaDick
05-02-16, 10:28
Hong is a expert in Saran wrapped finishes.

Hong is very loving, but does look a little funny.

DontFailMeNow
05-02-16, 10:31
I was in Shanghai last October in an upscale MP. No need for the A here. It was a straight set fee based on the service. This is not the place I used but is a sampling of what they have available and what they charge. http://www.deluxshanghaiescorts.com/gallery.htm.

I do not speak mandarin so I was guessing at the Menu posted in the board as I entered. The receptionist directed me to the right service collected their fee about $ 100 equivalent and asked me to wait in a waiting area where they served me tea. I was then escorted to a private room with mood lighting and soft music, The room came with a shower area. This was a four star place with a spa atmosphere. The service lasted 90 minutes which included a 45 minute body rub and a shower before and a shower after with the lady. It was a great experience.

There was no tipping expected. The price at the door included everything. This was my first time here second experience in Shanghai. The ladies were all young in their early twenties. The reason why we are only getting the older Asian women is because the young one are staying in China.They come here because it's the USA, and because here, we do tip. The rest of the world knows we tip and typically well, so it's no different in this line of work. They take full advatage of it. Whether it amounts to more than they'll make at home, I'm guessing yes, much more. I mean shit, the top K girls of the midtown Manhattan establishments, prior to the huge bust that just went down, we're making six figures. For real.

RacinJunkie
05-02-16, 11:51
Hong is a expert in Saran wrapped finishes.If she likes you there is more. I have been to her house for massages.

Rac.

Tommy Anonymus
05-02-16, 13:21
I had called to see Yoyo here, as she had a nice MILFy look, skinny, and when I saw her before I only had funds for hr, but more was definitely on the menu and she was hot by MA AMP standards.

Of course she is gone, so I was told to come see a new girl, a "beautiful young girl. " Of course this girl doesn't exist, so when I got there, Tina tried to take me in with herself. She's OK looking, but actually reminds me of one of my aunts, so I asked to see the beautiful young girl. She told me I would have to wait, so I said I would come back and made to leave. She then ran into the back and came out with Angela. Sorry if she was in with one of you. I didn't ask or want to interrupt someone's session. But Tommy Jr must not have felt guilty, since I did go with her to a room.

I'm like 75% sure her name was Angela. You will know her by her OK body, kind of rough face with dark circles under her eyes, and her voice, which is like the cryptkeeper. She had the good sense to only whisper once we were in the room. I asked for soft, hoping basically for an extended tease, which it really wasn't. I had my eyes closed and was thinking happy thoughts. I was debating saving $ and getting another hr, which would have been the right thing to do. But a man has needs, so I asked for everything. It was all available, covered, for 100, which seemed a fair price to me. I am not sure but BBBJ might be available, but I was a little skeeved out, and backed up enough not to need it, so I didn't ask.

Of the three I have seen there, Yoyo has been the best looking. I won't repeat with the others. At least I don't plan to. Once I'm on the premises, I tend to lower my standards a bit!

BiggaDick
05-02-16, 13:26
What would that be? Service w / o Saran Wrap?

If she likes you there is more. I have been to her house for massages.

Rac.

MishMash
05-02-16, 13:44
Place was being stripped. Told they moving but didn't know where yet. Kun Alice said she is leaving the spa business -- I may as well now too.

Spectator
05-02-16, 14:15
If she likes you there is more. I have been to her house for massages.

Rac.Hong is a good woman who has raised a family here working a tough job.

Treat her well, and she is a sweet lady who will treat you well.

I have been with her at her home as well.

She is not the youngest, and she is a little nutty.

She has a son who is very bright. She does not want him to know where his college money comes from so she really hates being reviewed.

Appollo101
05-03-16, 17:36
Can anyone who has seen her tell me about their experience? I'm thinking of seeing her but am concerned about her age. Is it just massage and HE, or is there more on the menu? Any insight would be appreciated.Did you end up going to see her?

Samuel05
05-03-16, 21:18
Did you end up going to see her?Saw her few months back. Had to wait in one of the rooms, she had to finish another, time got confused. Has been reported elsewhere that she's a bit mechanical, which is true, but mostly due to experience. Knows what she's doing. Fairly decent massage. Decent tease. Full menu, she wants to create return clients and goes a long way to let you know it.

PatsFan001
05-04-16, 11:11
How old would you say 40's, 50?

Saw her few months back. Had to wait in one of the rooms, she had to finish another, time got confused. Has been reported elsewhere that she's a bit mechanical, which is true, but mostly due to experience. Knows what she's doing. Fairly decent massage. Decent tease. Full menu, she wants to create return clients and goes a long way to let you know it.

Hamstone
05-04-16, 11:12
Saw her few months back. Had to wait in one of the rooms, she had to finish another, time got confused. Has been reported elsewhere that she's a bit mechanical, which is true, but mostly due to experience. Knows what she's doing. Fairly decent massage. Decent tease. Full menu, she wants to create return clients and goes a long way to let you know it.She's always been good to me. I got stuck in bad traffic on the way home last year during a nasty snow storm. Took a chance that she might be open in spite of the weather. Sure enough she was. Greeted me with a big kiss and had her clothes off about the same time I did. I played and played until she wrapped me up to finish and we both had a blast. She knows what she's doing and does it well.

HappyDave
05-04-16, 12:44
She's always been good to me. I got stuck in bad traffic on the way home last year during a nasty snow storm. Took a chance that she might be open in spite of the weather. Sure enough she was. Greeted me with a big kiss and had her clothes off about the same time I did. I played and played until she wrapped me up to finish and we both had a blast. She knows what she's doing and does it well.Is this 12 Bay st, almost seems legit.

Hamstone
05-04-16, 13:06
Is this 12 Bay st, almost seems legit.Yes. That's the place.

Shamless1
05-04-16, 14:07
I know she likes to be under the Radar and everyone giving out her address won't be helping her Maybe PM might better guys?

Is this 12 Bay st, almost seems legit..

ARegularGuy
05-04-16, 17:18
I don't think so, look here. http://honggao.webs.com/massages.htm.

ARG.

I know she likes to be under the Radar and everyone giving out her address won't be helping her Maybe PM might better guys?

JamesTheSloth
05-04-16, 20:21
Went there on Monday night after work. Met Anne at the porch. She is good looking but I can't tell how old she is. 30 maybe?

The massage was great! It was worth the trip even just for the massage. However, she didn't allow touching at the beginning. I tried to touch the legs but she removed my hands.

This made me wondering if this is a legit place but on the flip good things happened. She knows how to do a HE as well as the massage.

I guess all you need is patience. Just try to be a good gentleman and let the girls lead you. They definitely need to make sure you are not LE.

Anyway, the massage itself is decent plus the good HE. I will go back for sure.

Thanks for the senior member who recommended me this place.

JohnBoy69
05-04-16, 21:22
I don't think so, look here. http://honggao.webs.com/massages.htm.

ARG.The web site shows Lily. Is that Hong? Is she actually looking like the pic on website?

Jack A Dogov
05-04-16, 22:27
Called and made an appointment to see Cassie. I arrive and am greeted by an asian MILF wearing glasses. I tell her I am there to see Cassie and she points to herself and asks if she is okay. I tell her she's nice but I made an appointment to see Cassie. She asks again if I want to see her or Cassie. I tell her Cassie. She looked disappointed and starts to leave to get Cassie. I felt a little sorry for her so I stopped her and asked her name. Since her English isn't the best I'm not sure what she said. Mary or May or something that sounded like it began with an M. I tell her she's very pretty and I will see her next time. That got a big smile and she leaves to get Cassie. Cassie comes in and remembers me from my previous visit when she assisted Helen for a few minutes. She collects house fee and I get ready. She comes back and asks me if I have any trouble areas. I tell her what's bothering me (not that LOL) and she starts. Massage was really good. She took her time to work out some stuff that had been bothering me for a week or two. She used some kind of liniment that had a warming sensation which felt great. Hot stones too. After a hot towel cleanup a brief ST and flipped. Nice slow finish with UTC happily allowed upstairs. Nice cleanup and then some stretching to fill out the time remaining. An overall good time and I will probably repeat.

HappyDave
05-05-16, 07:59

.Back page is not UTR.

HowardSprague
05-05-16, 09:48
The web site shows Lily. Is that Hong? Is she actually looking like the pic on website?Yes, that is her. It is idealized. She had a series of photos done by a professional a few years back. Name change may be to drum up business.

Hong is not UTR, but she does NOT like being reviewed, particularly when people start critiquing her looks. She finds that offensive. As has been said, she is a very nice person who takes pride in her good service. I've always found her to be very pleasant and accommodating and her place and practices to be very clean. Her massage style isn't to my taste, so I haven't seen her in a couple of years.

M Scores Easy
05-05-16, 09:51
This place is absolutely horrible lately. They alway advertise "new girls", and then I go there. It's the same miserable woman working all the time. I usually go weekdays. If anyone knows about a decent provider that's works there please share. It's a very convenient location for me, and have had luck there in the past.

Spanker100
05-05-16, 11:08
Drew Eva. Unfortunately.

Face 4, Body 5, Age 30-35.

No roaming, Standard rates / tip.

Massage 2, Ending 2, Cleanup 3.

Repeat: NO, Recommend: Definitely NO.

Brooksy
05-05-16, 11:13
Drew Eva. Unfortunately.

Face 4, Body 5, Age 30-35.

No roaming, Standard rates / tip.

Massage 2, Ending 2, Cleanup 3.

Repeat: NO, Recommend: Definitely NO.Why would you tip standard with substandard service and substandard looks?

Catnibbler
05-05-16, 12:45
Called and made an appointment to see Cassie. I arrive and am greeted by an asian MILF wearing glasses. I tell her I am there to see Cassie and she points to herself and asks if she is okay. I tell her she's nice but I made an appointment to see Cassie. She asks again if I want to see her or Cassie. I tell her Cassie. She looked disappointed and starts to leave to get Cassie. I felt a little sorry for her so I stopped her and asked her name. Since her English isn't the best I'm not sure what she said. Mary or May or something that sounded like it began with an M. I tell her she's very pretty and I will see her next time. That got a big smile and she leaves to get Cassie. Cassie comes in and remembers me from my previous visit when she assisted Helen for a few minutes. She collects house fee and I get ready. She comes back and asks me if I have any trouble areas. I tell her what's bothering me (not that LOL) and she starts. Massage was really good. She took her time to work out some stuff that had been bothering me for a week or two. She used some kind of liniment that had a warming sensation which felt great. Hot stones too. After a hot towel cleanup a brief ST and flipped. Nice slow finish with UTC happily allowed upstairs. Nice cleanup and then some stretching to fill out the time remaining. An overall good time and I will probably repeat.Hi there.

There is a full menue there for the right $. Maybe not all girls but I have done 3.

Just an FYI.

Ambrose
05-05-16, 21:24
She advertises in Boston BP Body Rubs, title of her post is "Sexy Vera Body2 Body Kissing" Shower together at the end. 781-803-7029.

PeppySinclair
05-05-16, 22:22
I called yesterday morning at 10 am and made an appointment for 7:30 pm. I asked for Angela but was told she moved back to China, I then dropped Wendy's name and was told she moved back to New York for 2 weeks, I asked for a recommendation and was told "you come in at 7:30".

I got there ten minutes early and was greeted by a pretty women, but she was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt not exactly "roaming" clothes. I was lead into the first room on the left and asked if I had been there before, to which of course I said yes. I asked her name (I forget it) and gave her a nice hug. She told me to get comfortable and left. I undressed and laid bare ass on the table, the same women walked in and draped a towel over my back and bottom. Not a good sign. So I asked "do we need the towel?" she said 'Oh you don't want a towel?" and proceeded to remove it. I then heard the door open and close, as she left the room. The door opened again 1 minute later and in walked this really cute Asian chick about 5'1 nice ass and full B's. She was wearing the tight yoga pants and tight t-shirt. Jackpot. As soon as she started the massage I ran my hands up her calves to let her know the deal, she didn't have any issues with that so I proceeded to grab her ass with both hands, again no complaints so I proceeded to rub her ass as she massaged my upper back.

The massage was good quality, not too hard not too soft. Towards the end she began to massage between my legs slowly and gently, stroking my balls and reaching for my shaft. After a few minutes of this I turned over, she reached for my junk but I grabbed her pants and unbuttoned them. She then proceeded to pull them down to her knees and allowed me to pull her underwear down to her knees also. Nice tuft of hair neatly trimmed and a great little ass. The B's then came out to play and nothing was off limits as far as touching. She proceeded to lean over me as I did my deed with my fingers, the HJ was top notch and I popped. Out came the hot towel for cleanup and a cup of water. Finished the last ten minutes massaging my feet with lotion. Overall it was a great experience. I'm not sure if more is offered but as far as "no haggle" goes this was about as easy as it gets.

I believe her name was lee-lee or lulu but said she'd be there for about 2 more months.

Damage was. 60 for the hour and. 40 for tip.

From someone who frequented Rhode Island spots like Lily's this was a step above, as the girl was more then willing to undress and allow any type of roaming imaginable.

Just be cautious when they ask if you've been there before, always say yes and drop a name or two, as I believe if I had not done so I would have gotten a legit massage from the "mama-san".

Dpw154
05-06-16, 04:27
Went in the other day for just a 30 min massage. On the flip I was expecting they typical menu. Turns out full service was offered for 100 extra. Figured why not. I had Angela. Older not to bad a shape bit of a stomach. Some BBBJ before the cover came on. Then Cow girl for maybe 20 sec before she wanted mis. Finished and left. I always knew edinboro had a wider menu since the women are in there late 30/40's and I like to eat ate around but this is the first time I've had full service offered in Chinatown.

Johnson686
05-06-16, 08:11
Decided to try out Hong after all the recent talk. It wasn't quite what I expected but not all bad. Since I wanted an early appointment she told me to go to her home in a nearby town (the Wilmington address is her office address). She greeted me in fuzzy sweatpants and t-shirt and led me to her bedroom where she has a massage table next to the bed. I didn't really expect her to look like the picture she posts. You can tell it's the same woman but her hair is a lot shorter. She isn't bad-looking for an older woman. She got the job done (standard rub-and-tug), even adding something I've never experienced before. She got up on the table with me and laid next to me for part of the HE. She got fully nude right after the tease and allowed full access (though she doesn't like her nipples touched), and the release was pretty good, she asked if I liked it fast or slow and actually slowed down when I asked for that. However, the massage itself was kind of lazy at the start, and with a LOT of interruptions. This woman is very pleasant but also very chatty. She was on her phone 4 separate times with other clients (twice leaving the room), and spent a lot of time giving directions to her place and negotiating appointment times. One of these calls was done while she had my junk in her hand. Not cool. She also interrupted the massage 5 times to drink from a water bottle. Hey, we all get thirsty at work, but come on. Between the calls and the drinking, the massage was constantly interrupted. Will I repeat? Not sure. The talk of a full menu is appealing but without a hope of a BBBJ, which I doubt she'll provide, I doubt I'll return. My favorite place in terms of an actual good massage and excellent release is still the place in Danvers with number ending in 9656.

Mapokaplaya
05-06-16, 14:55
How old would you say 40's, 50?She's around 50ish for sure, decent body. My biggest complaint would be her not letting you have much access to her good-sized B's.

BlownTop
05-07-16, 12:47
I used to be a regular at Nini's braintree until it was closed down. They have an ad up again and I was wondering if anyone has been there recently?

Phife
05-07-16, 13:42
Decided to try out Hong after all the recent talk. It wasn't quite what I expected but not all bad. Since I wanted an early appointment she told me to go to her home in a nearby town (the Wilmington address is her office address). She greeted me in fuzzy sweatpants and t-shirt and led me to her bedroom where she has a massage table next to the bed. I didn't really expect her to look like the picture she posts. You can tell it's the same woman but her hair is a lot shorter. She isn't bad-looking for an older woman. She got the job done (standard rub-and-tug), even adding something I've never experienced before. She got up on the table with me and laid next to me for part of the HE. She got fully nude right after the tease and allowed full access (though she doesn't like her nipples touched), and the release was pretty good, she asked if I liked it fast or slow and actually slowed down when I asked for that. However, the massage itself was kind of lazy at the start, and with a LOT of interruptions. This woman is very pleasant but also very chatty. She was on her phone 4 separate times with other clients (twice leaving the room), and spent a lot of time giving directions to her place and negotiating appointment times. One of these calls was done while she had my junk in her hand. Not cool. She also interrupted the massage 5 times to drink from a water bottle. Hey, we all get thirsty at work, but come on. Between the calls and the drinking, the massage was constantly interrupted. Will I repeat? Not sure. The talk of a full menu is appealing but without a hope of a BBBJ, which I doubt she'll provide, I doubt I'll return. My favorite place in terms of an actual good massage and excellent release is still the place in Danvers with number ending in 9656.Can you give a review of the Danvers location?

Fuhgetaboudit
05-07-16, 17:34
Hmmm, I, like others, like Chi. Your post seems to indicate a lot on the table for you. RI spots not all like Lilly's, of those left there is a lot of action available it seems.

Chi has gotten, for me, to be a better choice than Waltham places which have been pretty lame and same-old-thing during most of my visits of late. It has gotten that I would rather watch the youtube videos of young Chinese women giving lessons on how to deep throat a banana (those vids are now banned in China), because they do it so seductively with looks of innocence. The American and European banana downing girls on youtube all seem to like to talk and laugh about it, kind of more slutty.

I called yesterday morning at 10 am and made an appointment for 7:30 pm. I asked for Angela but was told she moved back to China, I then dropped Wendy's name and was told she moved back to New York for 2 weeks, I asked for a recommendation and was told "you come in at 7:30".

I got there ten minutes early and was greeted by a pretty women, but she was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt not exactly "roaming" clothes. I was lead into the first room on the left and asked if I had been there before, to which of course I said yes. I asked her name (I forget it) and gave her a nice hug. She told me to get comfortable and left. I undressed and laid bare ass on the table, the same women walked in and draped a towel over my back and bottom. Not a good sign. So I asked "do we need the towel?" she said 'Oh you don't want a towel?" and proceeded to remove it. I then heard the door open and close, as she left the room. The door opened again 1 minute later and in walked this really cute Asian chick about 5'1 nice ass and full B's. She was wearing the tight yoga pants and tight t-shirt. Jackpot. As soon as she started the massage I ran my hands up her calves to let her know the deal, she didn't have any issues with that so I proceeded to grab her ass with both hands, again no complaints so I proceeded to rub her ass as she massaged my upper back.

The massage was good quality, not too hard not too soft. Towards the end she began to massage between my legs slowly and gently, stroking my balls and reaching for my shaft. After a few minutes of this I turned over, she reached for my junk but I grabbed her pants and unbuttoned them. She then proceeded to pull them down to her knees and allowed me to pull her underwear down to her knees also. Nice tuft of hair neatly trimmed and a great little ass. The B's then came out to play and nothing was off limits as far as touching. She proceeded to lean over me as I did my deed with my fingers, the HJ was top notch and I popped. Out came the hot towel for cleanup and a cup of water. Finished the last ten minutes massaging my feet with lotion. Overall it was a great experience. I'm not sure if more is offered but as far as "no haggle" goes this was about as easy as it gets.

I believe her name was lee-lee or lulu but said she'd be there for about 2 more months.

From someone who frequented Rhode Island spots like Lily's this was a step above, as the girl was more then willing to undress and allow any type of roaming imaginable.

Just be cautious when they ask if you've been there before, always say yes and drop a name or two, as I believe if I had not done so I would have gotten a legit massage from the "mama-san".

DownWind
05-07-16, 21:16
Went for the 30 minute, drew a 45-50 year old that stayed a mile away but after 5 minutes asked "you tip? Mediocre massage but after the flip nodded her head when I pointed down south. Started a mechanical pump and firmly denied any roaming. I ended up DIY as she was so un-inspiring. I had not been there in 6 months because the last time there "you wait 5 minutes" was 35 minutes. Scratch this place off the list. 50-40. Looks 3, massage 4 HE 2. No return.

Katokay
05-07-16, 23:06
I hadn't been to this MP in years. Last time it had summer and I think coco. I was pleasantly surprised by Amanda.

Very good Asian massage (I don't compare to real massage). Exceptional breasts and attitude. Worth it if your in neighborhood.

BikeZappa
05-08-16, 07:59
Anybody have any good experiences here? Is it legit or can some fun be found here? It's very convenient location for me.

Thanks for any input.

Dpw154
05-08-16, 11:26
I was reading through the thread for a place in Malden and decided to give Swan at 157 pleasant a try. I called to make an appointment and asked if some of the names I had read where working, they said yes. When I arrived only one middle aged women with a decent body was there named Jen. She leads me into the first room and right on the wall is a sign about no soliciting for extras with tips. I should have just left but figured if anything I'd get a decent massage. Used hot stones and good pressure but no teasing at all and a towel stayed on the whole time. Damage was 60, left 10 as a tip for the massage. Did I read old reports? Or did I just get an unlucky draw?

Jon Gris
05-08-16, 12:21
Hey.

Just curious if anyone has had any happiness with this place. Debating on giving this place a try later.

Thanks.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5574890671.html

HappyGoLucky87
05-08-16, 16:11
Jenna- not sure if this place had a name but was off big bend and clayton Rd. Jenna was the only one I saw. You can tell she used to be very attractive before whatever she is on got a hold of her. When I set up the appt she said $80 fh. When I got there she changed it to 100.5 min into the massage she said she take off her top for another $20. Then tells me she has to pick up her kids in 30 min. Flips me over and started going at it. In between her yawning and coughing, there was no way I was goin to finish. She started getting frustrated. And said time was up. What a waste of 20 min. Took longer to wipe off the 3 lbs of lotion, then the massage lasted. Don't waste time or money here.

HappyDave
05-08-16, 18:30
Dropped in Chi, nice parking and layout, prices were $5. 00 higher (no code) than posted. Was told one hour wait, saw an other monger with back to me. Did not have the time so dropped in 32 South which I have been planning to do. Drew Lu Lu, did not see another. Face was tough but T shirt and Dasey duke shorts were nice. Hard body, tried to talk up to $. 0 for BJ but not my syle, got a great access all nude HJ for. 45 hr & . 6 tip, will repeat, body rocked for her age service was great, face was a little rough. Mona at FE looked the same.

Siftysifty
05-08-16, 18:32
Hmmm, I, like others, like Chi. Your post seems to indicate a lot on the table for you. RI spots not all like Lilly's, of those left there is a lot of action available it seems.

Chi has gotten, for me, to be a better choice than Waltham places which have been pretty lame and same-old-thing during most of my visits of late. It has gotten that I would rather watch the youtube videos of young Chinese women giving lessons on how to deep throat a banana (those vids are now banned in China), because they do it so seductively with looks of innocence. The American and European banana downing girls on youtube all seem to like to talk and laugh about it, kind of more slutty.Made 1/2 appointment today. Got Jenny a late 20 year old with a great ass and small A's. No a bad massage and lots of teasing. On flip took out the A's.

Didn't even try for the bottoms as I was so hot. Not a bad finish and hot towel clean up.

45 and 40 tip Will repeat.

Spaz2580
05-08-16, 22:40
Most non-asian places are legit. The name alone for this place makes this place appear very legit.

Anybody have any good experiences here? Is it legit or can some fun be found here? It's very convenient location for me.

Thanks for any input.

M Scores Easy
05-09-16, 08:01
Someone on the forum indicated that Swan is being extra careful lately. LEO might have made a recent visit. I have never seen "Jen" there before and I'm usually there once a month.

I was reading through the thread for a place in Malden and decided to give Swan at 157 pleasant a try. I called to make an appointment and asked if some of the names I had read where working, they said yes. When I arrived only one middle aged women with a decent body was there named Jen. She leads me into the first room and right on the wall is a sign about no soliciting for extras with tips. I should have just left but figured if anything I'd get a decent massage. Used hot stones and good pressure but no teasing at all and a towel stayed on the whole time. Damage was 60, left 10 as a tip for the massage. Did I read old reports? Or did I just get an unlucky draw?

SMS 54
05-09-16, 20:42
I was reading through the thread for a place in Malden and decided to give Swan at 157 pleasant a try. I called to make an appointment and asked if some of the names I had read where working, they said yes. When I arrived only one middle aged women with a decent body was there named Jen. She leads me into the first room and right on the wall is a sign about no soliciting for extras with tips. I should have just left but figured if anything I'd get a decent massage. Used hot stones and good pressure but no teasing at all and a towel stayed on the whole time. Damage was 60, left 10 as a tip for the massage. Did I read old reports? Or did I just get an unlucky draw?I have never been there, but others have reported happiness there. I tend to believe those other reports. The provider most likely was being extra cautious due to not having seen you before. The next time, you may be afforded more accommodation. Or that particular provider may not provide happiness. I can assure you that those silly signs you see at some of these places mean absolutely nothing. I like to stare directly at the signs as I'm being serviced. In fact, 2 days ago I was pounding away FS and laughing together with the provider at one that said " no sexual activity allowed in this room".

ParForMe
05-10-16, 16:47
Someone on the forum indicated that Swan is being extra careful lately. LEO might have made a recent visit. I have never seen "Jen" there before and I'm usually there once a month.Yeah they have been extra careful. No trouble with LEO. You keep quite say nothing.

Yello Tail
05-10-16, 18:57
There is a full menu there for the right $. Maybe not all girls but I have done 3. Just an FYI.When was the last time you got FS there?

Frank J Rizzo
05-10-16, 20:52
I was at Awana the night before they moved. I inquired about why the counter was gone and they said they were moving up the street (the girl pointed up Hancock towards North Quincy). I had the phone number so I figured the next time I'd just call and get the address. Unfortunately it appears that they didn't move their phone service to the new location:(I've driven up and down Hancock and can't seem to find the new location. If anyone knows and can help it would be appreciated. Thanks!A couple people commented on my original inquiry but no luck with the new address. I'm kicking my self because I got Fantastic Service from Summer on 3 different occasions in Feb and Mar and would really like to see her again. Now I'm kicking my self in the ass for not taking 30 seconds to get the address. If anyone knows the new address or phone number please help a monger out. Thanks.

Johnson686
05-10-16, 21:41
Can you give a review of the Danvers location?Click on my name and click 'View forum posts' and you can see some reviews I've already done.

Appollo101
05-10-16, 23:59
Wow I'm going to have to vist her. Angela was my go to girl for a long time and that sucks that she's gone. Thanks for the awesome reveiw.

Member #5637
05-11-16, 03:37
Lee Lee is on bacation, current girls are Lisa and Jenny. Jenny is early thirties, slender, petite with nice ass, and a cups, ok face. Good massage and no haggle tip. 45/40 for half, was there 7 pm on Sunday. Please leave a little room for guy to get in to their black van, Mr. Hyundai Sonata (also black). Had to go thru right side to get into drivers seat! You parked way to close to my van in first space on left.

Rome400
05-11-16, 03:49
Had a great session with a "lily" possibly the same girl that Peppy Sinclair saw. Yoga pants tight shirt, early 30's. Access up top, none down below. 60/40 will repeat. Saw another attractive girl on couch when leaving, but I will repeat with my provider.

Pika Pepper
05-11-16, 07:02
Linden is still open, under new ownerdhip and not advertising as far as I can tell.

Mary seems to be the only provider, latr 30's, great body (narrow waist and big round booty). Massage is very good and ending is slow and effective. IMO her ending is better than most. Best paring is at CVS about a block away.

Catnibbler
05-11-16, 11:10
When was the last time you got FS there?There about amonth and ahalf ago.

MajorJohnson
05-11-16, 13:09
Linden is still open, under new ownerdhip and not advertising as far as I can tell.

Mary seems to be the only provider, latr 30's, great body (narrow waist and big round booty). Massage is very good and ending is slow and effective. IMO her ending is better than most. Best paring is at CVS about a block away.Contact # ? Same Mary who worked in Burlington, then Wilmington? She gave the best massage.

Pika Pepper
05-11-16, 19:37
Contact # ? Same Mary who worked in Burlington, then Wilmington? She gave the best massage.I can't say whether its the same Mary, but the phone is 781-742-2638 (I think).

JohnBoy69
05-11-16, 21:08
Any info on this one? Hot hot hot but in woburn.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-curvy-mixed-asian-bodywork-artist-experience-1-sensual-massage-100-real-pics/33796570

HowardSprague
05-12-16, 09:30
I can't say whether its the same Mary, but the phone is 781-742-2638 (I think).I can't speak as to who is at Linden, but I can tell you it is not Mary from Burlington / Wilmington / Chelmsford / Stoneham ("Jenna" at the last two). I know that Mary personally.

BostonBread
05-13-16, 11:13
Does anyone know if Ocean on 18 has a second location? Saw one on the other side of town with a cute girl walking in and then I started to wonder. Can't find anything on here about it so I figured I'd ask. PM me if you prefer!

Thanks.

MSY.

Jack617
05-13-16, 14:08

https://twitter.com/lovelynnchew

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-curvy-mixed-asian-bodywork-artist-experience-1-sensual-massage-100-real-pics/33796570http://www.howloved.com/getLove/lovelynnc

http://www.escortbusts.com/201-496-8062/?id=26643792

http://teezemag.com/2016/04/11/lynn/

If that girl was really in Woburn I am embarrassed by how much I would be willing to spend to tap her! LOL.

Good Jobb
05-13-16, 15:01
I recently did a recon visit to 223 Harrison, so this week I stopped in for a massage. The girl was cute, looked to be late 20's, you figure it out. Things were going good, nice massage, good tease. Then half way through she started with the upsell. Started at 60, I said "no clothes". She said 100 but no touch. I just laughed and said forget it. Then I asked "are you from New York"? She said "no Los Angeles". I told her this is Boston, for that amount I can get anything I want in Boston. They get rotated out every 10 days but I doubt very much if I'll be back.I also experienced upsell here, from a good but not great-looking mid-30's lady. Probably will not repeat due to the fact that she sucked all of the fun right out of things, without literally sucking anything (didn't have a wrap.).

PunchingBag
05-13-16, 16:50

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-curvy-mixed-asian-bodywork-artist-experience-1-sensual-massage-100-real-pics/33796570Those pics are obviously fake. She's an asian model. Why don't you just right click and google search the image? I mean, is it that hard?

Short Stroke
05-13-16, 20:13
Does anyone know if Ocean on 18 has a second location? Saw one on the other side of town with a cute girl walking in and then I started to wonder. Can't find anything on here about it so I figured I'd ask. PM me if you prefer!

Thanks.

MSY.Their add say there is one in Quincy 299 Newport Ave and another in Needham 329 Chestnut St.

Not sure if Yezi in Weymouth got her table shower re installed or not.

Rockland is a rip off.

JohnBoy69
05-13-16, 21:42
Those pics are obviously fake. She's an asian model. Why don't you just right click and google search the image? I mean, is it that hard?Really? No, I'm not that it savvy and thank you for sharing.

TravisBooth
05-14-16, 08:38
Their add say there is one in Quincy 299 Newport Ave and another in Needham 329 Chestnut St.

I went to the door at 329 Chestnut a couple of months back. It appeared to be closed, and in the process of being "re-purposed" to another type of business. I'll check again next time I pass through; it's possible that another AMP has hermit crabbed its way into the empty space, and that I'm behind the times.

SirPsychoSexy
05-14-16, 09:26
There are 2 places at 299 - upstairs and downstairs. Go upstairs. Happiness to be found there.

SPS.

Their add say there is one in Quincy 299 Newport Ave and another in Needham 329 Chestnut St.

Not sure if Yezi in Weymouth got her table shower re installed or not.

Rockland is a rip off.

HappyDave
05-14-16, 10:58
I went to the door at 329 Chestnut a couple of months back. It appeared to be closed, and in the process of being "re-purposed" to another type of business. I'll check again next time I pass through; it's possible that another AMP has hermit crabbed its way into the empty space, and that I'm behind the times.Two towns needham and Wellesley crack down fast on that stuff. I have been to 229 upstairs many times and posted on it. Menu options change with the rotation. I use to go more often and saw the same girls several times. Last several the service was good though I have seen less promising reports lately. Downstairs 229 which is Ocean, has always had poor reviews so never tried. Angeles is right down the street so park between the two and you have a good fallback place.

BigDog001
05-14-16, 14:58

Thanks.

MSY.299 Newport Ave. 1st floor. That's Ocean. After a few shorted and upsold visits at Ocean, Quincy, I said fuck it. Never visited again. Upstairs #9, sometimes referred to as China Massage, has been reliable.

BD.

HappyDave
05-14-16, 15:30
Two towns needham and Wellesley crack down fast on that stuff. I have been to 229 upstairs many times and posted on it. Menu options change with the rotation. I use to go more often and saw the same girls several times. Last several the service was good though I have seen less promising reports lately. Downstairs 229 which is Ocean, has always had poor reviews so never tried. Angeles is right down the street so park between the two and you have a good fallback place.Sorry, 299 always screw the number up.

Omfgboo
05-14-16, 17:08

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-curvy-mixed-asian-bodywork-artist-experience-1-sensual-massage-100-real-pics/33796570Do you seriously think that is a real pic? Are you new to the game? When are Asian pics on BP ever real?

Since I feel sorry for you, I would try BAD. They are an agency and their Jap / Korean girls are usually 7+, young, and slim. Please for the love of god don't go see someone on BP and expect them to look like they've been on a cover of a magazine.

ChiliPepr
05-15-16, 07:28
Stopped at Tang's a couple weeks ago, mid 40's provider, tall (for an Asian) provider. Went with the hour for the standard price, massage and tease were good, but on the flip, it was immediately "how much you tip?" She wanted 60 for up top roaming, 80 for down below a 1 for a BJ. I took a standard finish for 40 and will not return.

Score777
05-16-16, 00:18
If you saw this girl in Woburn, let me know how it went. I will let you know how my experience went?

Interesting.

Seriously?

Those pics are obviously fake. She's an Asian model. Why don't you just right click and google search the image? I mean, is it that hard?Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoy69 [View Original Post]

Any info on this one? Hot hot hot but in Woburn.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-curvy-mixed-asian-bodywork-artist-experience-1-sensual-massage-100-real-pics/33796570

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...-pics/33796570

Do you seriously think that is a real pic? Are you new to the game? When are Asian pics on BP ever real?

Since I feel sorry for you, I would try BAD. They are an agency and their Jap / Korean girls are usually 7+, young, and slim. Please for the love of god don't go see someone on BP and expect them to look like they've been on a cover of a magazine.

GuyInTheCorner
05-16-16, 08:22
In town again. Curious if anyone can point me in the right direction. I went with Knapp last time and it was not worth the price. Ideally want a good table shower and massage first, and extras second. Price is less of a concern. Value is what matters. Happy to share thoughts on the DC area with those that travel here. Thanks.

HappyDave
05-16-16, 08:52
In town again. Curious if anyone can point me in the right direction. I went with Knapp last time and it was not worth the price. Ideally want a good table shower and massage first, and extras second. Price is less of a concern. Value is what matters. Happy to share thoughts on the DC area with those that travel here. Thanks.Try Pawtucket RI while it lasts.

HowardSprague
05-16-16, 10:08
Do you seriously think that is a real pic? Are you new to the game? When are Asian pics on BP ever real?

Since I feel sorry for you, I would try BAD. They are an agency and their Jap / Korean girls are usually 7+, young, and slim. Please for the love of god don't go see someone on BP and expect them to look like they've been on a cover of a magazine.JohnBoy69 is a respected poster here. Five posts under your belt and you're giving him a helping hand with information which is common knowledge? Your attitude won't get you far on this board.

Marlin9065
05-16-16, 12:42
Hi Gentleman.

I have posted a few reviews but have been going to these places off and on for a while know. I'm looking for some advice and info. To me it seems like this hobby is going down hill. Lack of pretty girls. Lack of service etc. Where are all the girls that have the same looks and attitude as One spa did in RI. I have tried the Nuru Asian adds but that is a joke. 40 something year old lady smelling like soup is what is in those hotel rooms. We all work hard for our money and want to get what we all pay for. Seems like there is no more young spinners and seems like it is a rush job. Is there any places still out there that has younger spinners, good attitudes, utc roaming up and down. Not looking for FS but a little more then HE would be nice. Not saying I would do FS. If any of you can share some info it would be great. Shoot me a pm if you can. Thank you guys.

SSFireJoe
05-16-16, 16:45
Anyone have any reviews for Dean Street Taunton Ma?

Ambrose
05-16-16, 17:09
In town again. Curious if anyone can point me in the right direction. I went with Knapp last time and it was not worth the price. Ideally want a good table shower and massage first, and extras second. Price is less of a concern. Value is what matters. Happy to share thoughts on the DC area with those that travel here. Thanks.As far as I know 40 Harrison is the only spa in Chinatown with a table shower. Edinboro advertises a table shower but they advertise a lot of things that they don't have and a table shower is one of them.

HappyDave
05-16-16, 17:47
Hi Gentleman.

I have posted a few reviews but have been going to these places off and on for a while know. I'm looking for some advice and info. To me it seems like this hobby is going down hill. Lack of pretty girls. Lack of service etc. Where are all the girls that have the same looks and attitude as One spa did in RI. I have tried the Nuru Asian adds but that is a joke. 40 something year old lady smelling like soup is what is in those hotel rooms. We all work hard for our money and want to get what we all pay for. Seems like there is no more young spinners and seems like it is a rush job. Is there any places still out there that has younger spinners, good attitudes, utc roaming up and down. Not looking for FS but a little more then HE would be nice. Not saying I would do FS. If any of you can share some info it would be great. Shoot me a pm if you can. Thank you guys.Chi seems the hot topic now, always been hit or miss outside of providence. You do not have to do FS at FE 1. 0 nude HJ all the roaming you want. 1. 2 nude BJ. Harmony the same but more up sell. Pleasant I have not been to I'm a while, reprts are all over the place.

JohnBoy69
05-16-16, 20:48
JohnBoy69 is a respected poster here. Five posts under your belt and you're giving him a helping hand with information which is common knowledge? Your attitude won't get you far on this board.Howie, you are my dear friend and loyal monger. You get it! I don't easily get offended and recognize how ez it is to hide behind a keyboard and say things to others that could never be uttered in person. So in my world, "no harm, no foul" and we move forward. Thanks, brother!

Short Stroke
05-17-16, 07:15
Anyone have any reviews for Dean Street Taunton Ma?Did one back some time ago. Unless the quality of providers has changed dramatically I wasn't impressed. Place is wide open to view by passing cars and you always got the feeling someone was watching you from the parking lot on the right as you pull into the back parking lot. Taunton has put a lot of pressure on MP's and providers to make it uncomfortable.

HappyDave
05-17-16, 07:59

Since I feel sorry for you, I would try BAD. They are an agency and their Jap / Korean girls are usually 7+, young, and slim. Please for the love of god don't go see someone on BP and expect them to look like they've been on a cover of a magazine.Alston house is the real deal.

A lot of BP girls are the real deal and even link web sites with more information.

Spectator
05-17-16, 08:19
Took a little scouting mission to Q town last night.

Drove around and found a few of the places discussed here, as I have not been there much and live an hour away.

40 oval was my first choice after driving by both Coddingtons, a random place "crystal" in Btree, And a Thai place.

As I was getting it together a Cadillac zooms in in front of me and the guy runs in, as if to race me to something good, so I wait for him to clear and walk up.

Before ringing the bell I see two dumpy looking ladies not at all attractive, and I realize they don't notice me yet, so I left to go home. Frustrated I drive down Hancock St and pass a run down building with paper on the window and there is Elegant 665.

I park after the light as I've already passed it at 35 mph and walk back. It's upstairs in an old building. I walk to the door and ring the bell. The woman who answers is older, possibly 60+, but she smiles and I walk in.

She says her name is JoJo and she talks the whole time about other mongers, while giving me a decent run. She was friendly and fun in broken English and I think really "feeling me out".

I am down to 5 minutes and no action yet.

I've put out the signals too.

Finally we come to an understanding and finish up. Nothing remarkable but solid service. She was super nice, I almost felt guilty wanting a HE after an hour of chatting with her, there is something about silence and anonymity. She even asked me if when I told her it is my realname if that was me real name or my "massage name" hahaha. I told her my real name, and we chatted about this and that.

Anyway, afterwards I drove past 135 beach just to check it out (it was after 10 now) and I really want to get a feel for what's good and bad in QTown, but without spending a lot of time striking out.

I'll be taking one for the team at some places again soon. There are a lot of listings for places not reviewed here. I take it there are many many legit places?

Cheers, hope Mr Caddy got the hot chic.

CityDweller
05-17-16, 11:17
Out of boredom and the fact that I hadn't been there in a very long time, I went to see Lisa on the 4th floor of 72 Kneeland in Chinatown. She had a girl working with her that I had not seen before. I think she said her name was Nicole. She was relatively young, I would guess late 20's or early 30's. Decent looking and kind of curvy without being "chubby". She gave a great massage and I really liked he tecnique on the finish.

On another note, Alice from Diva (40 Harrison, 2 D) was hanging out on the couch with Lisa on the way out. I didn't know those two knew each other.

Oldmonger
05-17-16, 14:58
On another note, Alice from Diva (40 Harrison, 2 D) was hanging out on the couch with Lisa on the way out. I didn't know those two knew each other.It's safe to assume these AMP owners either know each other or they are one degree of separation apart. They share employees and discuss problem clients and other business issues. A few years ago, one of our distinguished members was the subject of numerous discussions throughout Chinatown.

SSFireJoe
05-17-16, 16:40
Went there not too long ago and it was not busy. Older woman unlocked the door let me in and locked it behind me. Not very pretty and very stern. Dis nothing extra and massage was not that good.

On my way out I did see young attractive girls there but I never did go back.

Bozscaggs
05-17-16, 17:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Oldmonger
05-17-16, 20:48
Phil,

Looks like Admin deleted your post before I got to read it. Please send the text to me via PM. I'll respond in the Massholes thread.

OM.

Big Head
05-18-16, 05:00

Mary seems to be the only provider, latr 30's, great body (narrow waist and big round booty). Massage is very good and ending is slow and effective. IMO her ending is better than most. Best paring is at CVS about a block away.I also went to Linden in Waltham. Mary is short, 45+, small tits. Parking at CVS across the street was convenient. The place is very rough, probably a converted gas station. The service was OK, UTC on top, did not try the bottom. Half hour = 40+40.

BH.

Seanrinva
05-18-16, 06:19
Can someone point me to the ad for this establishment? In searching reviews, I couldn't discern which ad. Also, I didn't see mention of damages. Is it like Philadelphia, $150, period?

Herow
05-18-16, 08:44
Oooook. Did you go to backpage? That would be step one. Followed by typing in "allston" to the search bar, and reading the ad with Asian girls in it.

It's a brothel, the price is the price w / no tipping necessary. It's not a massage parlor.

Can someone point me to the ad for this establishment? In searching reviews, I couldn't discern which ad. Also, I didn't see mention of damages. Is it like Philadelphia, $150, period?

Chuggo
05-18-16, 09:39
I was in the neighborhood and stopped. Only 1 working. Very chunky, age who knows. Over 30. Could be 50. Nice 1 hour message, door left ajar so I was suspect, but received happiness, some under clothes roaming. Asked for big tip when she let me undo her bra. She showed no enthusiasm about anything, then when I leaving huge smile, and a hug, "you come back soon". Don't think I'll be back.I claimed I wouldn't go back, but was driving by and decided to try it again. I'm torn about the experience. Had limited time so I opted for 30 minutes. Only 1 girl working, same as before. While I was getting ready in the room I assume a regular showed up lots of friendly chit chat and she put him in a room to wait. I'm not happy. She comes in and says nothing, but right the tease, a very nice tease way better than the last time. She is also much more playful. After 5 minutes of tease she she says flip, I didn't object because I was ready. She lifts her shirt and bra and unleashes her heavy udders. She goes to work right away, in a good way though. I push the limits and try to access the pants she allows it. She seemed very into it. I'm done at the 15 minute mark and she hussels me out. This is where I am torn. Paid for 30 but only got 15, however the experience was beyond expectations and I didn't get the impression that it would be the norm if you know what I mean.

Seemnow30
05-18-16, 10:49
Hit up C&are on Water street. Coco does it well. Looks about 6 but very playful with good skill. Was doing standard 30 minute he but was surprised when she started BBBJ. Damage was house fee for half and tip.

Egypt778
05-18-16, 14:28
Anyone been here recently? How is the staff?

HappyDave
05-18-16, 14:49
Hit up C&are on Water street. Coco does it well. Looks about 6 but very playful with good skill. Was doing standard 30 minute he but was surprised when she started BBBJ. Damage was house fee for half and tip.What was the house fee and tip. What was access for roaming like.

Omfgboo
05-19-16, 00:54
Can someone point me to the ad for this establishment? In searching reviews, I couldn't discern which ad. Also, I didn't see mention of damages. Is it like Philadelphia, $150, period?Here is the ad: http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-reviewed-in-town-asian-beautiesdown-to-earth-incall/34368678.

The mama-san's name is Amy, you can call or text her at the number listed. The House Fee is usually $140 for 30 min only, unless the girl does GFE (not often but Amy will let you know) which is then $230 for an hour only. This is not an AMP, more of an Asian geisha service. They give you a shower before and after the full service, and BBBJ is usually on the table. Since this isn't a Korean place, typically no rimming or CIM, though I have been rimmed out twice.

They opened up shop last October. When they first started, the girls were usually around a 6 to 6. 5. Now they are most of the time consistently 7 to 8, averaging out at a 7. 5. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm pretty experienced with Asian FS agencies / houses like Amy's and BAD.

HappyDave
05-19-16, 08:42
Here is the ad: http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-reviewed-in-town-asian-beautiesdown-to-earth-incall/34368678.

The mama-san's name is Amy, you can call or text her at the number listed. The House Fee is usually $140 for 30 min only, unless the girl does GFE (not often but Amy will let you know) which is then $230 for an hour only. This is not an AMP, more of an Asian geisha service. They give you a shower before and after the full service, and BBBJ is usually on the table. Since this isn't a Korean place, typically no rimming or CIM, though I have been rimmed out twice.

They opened up shop last October. When they first started, the girls were usually around a 6 to 6. 5. Now they are most of the time consistently 7 to 8, averaging out at a 7. 5. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm pretty experienced with Asian FS agencies / houses like Amy's and BAD.Those prices are tip included in fee?

PatsFan001
05-19-16, 09:14
Had the urge last night so I booked a 2 girl session last night, standard communication with him. Girls were a bit older than I hoped 30's one was a 7 the other a 8. Good massage with oil on the flip did cg, rcg and doggie with both swapping out a couple times while playing with the other one in the process were both fairly tight, cost 3. 5 roses for the session I would repeat.

PatsFan001
05-19-16, 09:15
In relation to this do you get multiple pops with the 1 hour session vs the 30 min.

Here is the ad: http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-reviewed-in-town-asian-beautiesdown-to-earth-incall/34368678.

They opened up shop last October. When they first started, the girls were usually around a 6 to 6. 5. Now they are most of the time consistently 7 to 8, averaging out at a 7. 5. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm pretty experienced with Asian FS agencies / houses like Amy's and BAD.

Seanrinva
05-19-16, 09:33
Thanks for the full head's up.

M Scores Easy
05-19-16, 12:37
Has anyone indulged in the new (formerly legit LuckyStar) place on Main?

I did a walk in to check talent. One very ugly and one very cute gal working. I did not partake.

PM is ok.

Izmiz
05-19-16, 14:50
Anyone been here recently? How is the staff?Staff is mixed and depends on your luck.

I had 1 very good experience and 2 OK ones.

Omfgboo
05-19-16, 17:49
In relation to this do you get multiple pops with the 1 hour session vs the 30 min.So for one hour and Amy's place, it's going to be GFE. But the Asian GFE which translates into "dragon" from the Chinese slang for it entails a tongue bath that lasts quite a bit of time. So chances are you might not have enough time for a second pop. But with most providers that I have good rapport with, I just ask for like a quick second handy instead of a second shower.

Omfgboo
05-19-16, 17:50
Those prices are tip included in fee?So this is not an AMP place, it's full service. For Asian full service establishments you will not be expected to tip, you pay a flat fee and will not be upsold to (which is nice). Some providers start or end a session with a half-ass massage sometimes (maybe to fill in the time).

Member #5912
05-19-16, 21:47
For Asian full service establishments you will not be expected to tip, you pay a flat fee and will not be upsold to (which is nice). Actually they're starting to ask for $140 "plus tip" for FS down at harmony in RI. It was the first time that ever happened to me after about 40 visits, but it did happen on Monday. I guess I'm a little rusty because I wasn't careful about keeping my funds out of sight. She could see and smell the new 100's I had with me. I guess it drove her to it.

PurePressure
05-20-16, 11:16
Hello there, I'm going to be visiting up the area in a few months and wanted to do some scouting around for what's available. Can any of you gentlemen give me some pointers about what's easy to get to or the local rates? Pm for privacy please. I'll be sure to reciprocate if you get to the DMV area. Thanks so much.

Rito1
05-20-16, 11:33
They have their own website that have better pictures.

http://amyboston2017.callgirlfiles.com/home

Omfgboo
05-20-16, 19:08
Actually they're starting to ask for $140 "plus tip" for FS down at harmony in RI. It was the first time that ever happened to me after about 40 visits, but it did happen on Monday. I guess I'm a little rusty because I wasn't careful about keeping my funds out of sight. She could see and smell the new 100's I had with me. I guess it drove her to it.Wow that is awful, hopefully it's an one time occurrence. Unfortunately, Asian (excluding K-girl shops) FS establishments aren't always the most consistent in their quality and practices. That's why I try to stick to the real agencies where services are more sure-fire instead of gambling away on BP massages.

SMS 54
05-20-16, 21:42
So this is not an AMP place, it's full service. For Asian full service establishments you will not be expected to tip, you pay a flat fee and will not be upsold to (which is nice). Some providers start or end a session with a half-ass massage sometimes (maybe to fill in the time).I'm assuming its the standard 2 or 3 call system before you finally get to the place. May I ask if it is fairly easy to make the phone arrangements and to find the location (fairly hassle free?) and do they do any type of screening or ask for personal information?

SirPsychoSexy
05-20-16, 22:12
I dropped by Water street in Quincy for a cup of coco and her 30 min desserts. Complete with BBBJ surprise. She greeted me at the door but I was quickly scared away when I noticed a monster cold sore on her top lip! I politely told her I'd try to come back later but I'll have to take a pass.

SPS.

TheOrbist
05-21-16, 06:13
I'm assuming its the standard 2 or 3 call system before you finally get to the place. May I ask if it is fairly easy to make the phone arrangements and to find the location (fairly hassle free?) and do they do any type of screening or ask for personal information?The first time I made arrangements there, I was given the address through a text right after I hung up the phone. The second time, I didn't get the address because I didn't ask for it. Appointments are pretty easy to make. Last week, I saw Yuki. Her face looked just a little older than the age given on the BP posting (still very pretty), but everything below the neck was exactly what I was hoping for. Lots of road work in that area right now, so parking is a little more difficult than usual.

HappyDave
05-21-16, 10:14
I dropped by Water street in Quincy for a cup of coco and her 30 min desserts. Complete with BBBJ surprise. She greeted me at the door but I was quickly scared away when I noticed a monster cold sore on her top lip! I politely told her I'd try to come back later but I'll have to take a pass.

SPS.I know these posts are going to get moved to SS or TD but I am always looking for the RED Flags on the girls.

MassageMama
05-21-16, 11:35
Beautiful looking girls. Has anyone tried Unyanamee in cbridge?

Ambrose
05-21-16, 16:58
Actually they're starting to ask for $140 "plus tip" for FS down at harmony in RI. It was the first time that ever happened to me after about 40 visits, but it did happen on Monday. I guess I'm a little rusty because I wasn't careful about keeping my funds out of sight. She could see and smell the new 100's I had with me. I guess it drove her to it.Just so I understand your post correctly, are you saying they asked for 140 house charge instead of the normal 60? Then another 140 tip? If so, that's it for me, never to return to Harmony.

Maybe you mean a tip of 140 or more and the house charge is still 60.

Member #5912
05-21-16, 17:04
Just so I understand your post correctly, are you saying they asked for 140 house charge instead of the normal 60? Then another 140 tip? If so, that's it for me, never to return to Harmony.

Maybe you mean a tip of 140 or more and the house charge is still 60.The house fee was the standard $60. During the session, right before things got good, I told her I'll just pay you $140 afterwards. She said, "140 plus tip". I tried to pretend I didn't understand her and asked what "$140 plus tip" meant. She didn't respond. Anyway it was an awesome session so I gave her an extra $10 on top of the $140. No biggie but I know people aren't going to like hearing what I did because it can open the floodgates. I did just bang this chick though and had fun so whatever. She actually kinda gave me pouty face over a $10 tip too. I think she wanted $20.

SirPsychoSexy
05-21-16, 18:25
I stopped by AAA and was greeted by Lisa wearing a bright red summer dress. Early 30's, face = 6, body = 7. Seemed a little rushed but massage = 4, tease = 8, finish = 7.

No broken English, communicated very well. Lots of welcomed roaming, over and under, top and bottom. In fact, she peeled off the top for access to the bees and bolt ons. While caressing her backside, I slowly tried FIV. Initially she clenched but then she adjusted her stance and in they went. She seemed to be into it.

She mentioned she's only there Saturday after 4 and all day Sunday.

Worth a trip, I'll definetly revisit.

SPS.

Ambrose
05-21-16, 21:27
Beautiful looking girls. Has anyone tried Unyanamee in cbridge?Yes, the pictures show beautiful looking girls, but there are two things you need to know.

1. The pictures in the ads almost always show beautiful young girls, and why wouldn't they? If they showed 50 + year old women they wouldn't get much business. I'm not saying those pictures aren't of girls working there, for all I know they are real pictures of the actual girls in that spa. However, as most here will attest to, most ads have fake pictures.

2. Even if the pics are real, you should be aware that a lot of Thai spas have ladyboys who generally have manmade boobs, good make up, etc, but they still have male anatomy. If that's something you're interested in then go for it, lots of guys do. Just thought you should know beforehand. I know if I found out after the fact I would be very pissed off.

MishMash
05-21-16, 23:17
Beautiful looking girls. Has anyone tried Unyanamee in cbridge?Yah.

They are younger than the usual 60 Chinese joints but not THAT young. Also more miss than hot for anything other than a no touch $60 HJ.

Some work is required to find one or two that will let you do more but then you are tipping up near 100. But it can be had with work.

MishMash
05-21-16, 23:19
And while yes there will be a dude there if you wish, all you have to ask for is a female and your golden. Then once you learn names you can order up that way easy peasy.

JohnReid
05-22-16, 10:45
Anyways, when information is pertinent, camaraderie must prevail.

I saw a review on a different sight and was going to call BS on it, but I waited until I went out and about around town. Lo and Behold! 62 U, the cozy little place across from the FPD is open again.

With very little changed. 'May' is back, with her yappie dog, and another girl; who I saw but never spoke to (OK, just keep your eyes closed and fantasize a lot), and the place is about the same.

May said she went to school in Quincy to get licensed ($10,000), and the boss, who I am told only owns this one spot, went through whatever other requirements the BOH required. Which if I recall is a long list of stupid crap that is not required of any other of the other businesses in town.

Anyways, had a nice time. Standard / standard.

Like I said, they haven't changed. .

Play Safe, Stay Safe.

JR.

Plemo
05-23-16, 11:35
Visted platinum again yesterday. Been a number of times. Different face each time but generally good experiences. Yesterday was Jojo. Pretty good english. Nice massage techniques, nice tease and finish. I liked her Bees and when she realized it, we finished Russian. Would repeat but not sure how long she will be there. Looks 7, rub 8, finish 8. Damage. 6/. 6.

Shamless1
05-23-16, 11:49
Is it just me or is this too good to be true?

They have their own website that have better pictures.

http://amyboston2017.callgirlfiles.com/home.

Davids42
05-23-16, 12:30

.Been there many times. Real pics and real girls. Almost no English but we're not going for the conversation.

KevinB69
05-23-16, 17:43
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-brazilian-girl-livia-is-back/31007886

I'm new to town and recently saw a Brazilian woman named Livia. It was my worst experience ever. Her body was ok, her face was run down and she looked like she was in her mid 40's. The massage was awful, and felt rushed. She rubbed my back for 2 min and flipped me over. The FS was terrible. The entire experience lasted a solid 20 minutes. On my way out I met the blonde who was overall better looking then Livia. Over all I give the experience a 4. 5. I wouldn't go there unless you have money to burn. Any recommendations for some hot young Latinas that aren't 40+ in the area? The back page bait pics are driving me crazy.

UnlimitedPops
05-23-16, 18:30
Appeciate the updates. I recently visited one in the north part of F'ham. Girls are old but has awesome skills.

Anyways, when information is pertinent, camaraderie must prevail.

I saw a review on a different sight and was going to call BS on it, but I waited until I went out and about around town. Lo and Behold! 62 U, the cozy little place across from the FPD is open again.

With very little changed. 'May' is back, with her yappie dog, and another girl; who I saw but never spoke to (OK, just keep your eyes closed and fantasize a lot), and the place is about the same.

May said she went to school in Quincy to get licensed ($10,000), and the boss, who I am told only owns this one spot, went through whatever other requirements the BOH required. Which if I recall is a long list of stupid crap that is not required of any other of the other businesses in town.

Anyways, had a nice time. Standard / standard.

Like I said, they haven't changed. .

Play Safe, Stay Safe.

JR.

Fuhgetaboudit
05-23-16, 18:48
Anyone know whatup with Relax Spa in Natick. I tried a knockin', ringin' the bell, callin', and, nada. Door locked, really dark lately, a couple windows open a smidgeon, and a for rent sign in the window on the far end. I know they are still advertising, but nothin'.

JohnReid
05-23-16, 20:03
Anyone know whatup with Relax Spa in Natick. I tried a knockin', ringin' the bell, callin', and, nada. Door locked, really dark lately, a couple windows open a smidgeon, and a for rent sign in the window on the far end. I know they are still advertising, but nothin'.Just had a lively, albeit one way, conversation (Monday 8:00 pm) with the gal at Relax. She say to come right now!

Don't know what happened to you but everything appears OK.

Seemnow30
05-23-16, 21:34
What was the house fee and tip. What was access for roaming like.House was 40 half and tip of 1. Roaming was allowed up top, little bit south.

GamaDude
05-23-16, 22:12
Made a trip to Chi. Drew Wendy. At first glance didn't think much but the more I looked the more I liked. Very nice smile and cute face. Ended up being a top 5 AMP experience for me. Great massage, great finish. I always just walk in and take whoever I get but I might make the effort to book a repeat appointment with her.

Omfgboo
05-24-16, 00:18

.What are you talking about? Those pics aren't even touched up, looks like they were taken by a regular camera or smartphone. Besides, been there many times and pics are accurate.

"Too good to be true" would be referring to BP ads where the Asian girls are total 10/10 models that belong on the cover of some magazine.

HKBoy
05-24-16, 01:29
Been there many times. Real pics and real girls. Almost no English but we're not going for the conversation.How would you rate Allston House? Planning a visit with them soon.

GoSailor41
05-24-16, 07:09
I stopped by AAA and was greeted by Lisa wearing a bright red summer dress. Early 30's, face = 6, body = 7. Seemed a little rushed but massage = 4, tease = 8, finish = 7.

No broken English, communicated very well. Lots of welcomed roaming, over and under, top and bottom. In fact, she peeled off the top for access to the bees and bolt ons. While caressing her backside, I slowly tried FIV. Initially she clenched but then she adjusted her stance and in they went. She seemed to be into it.

She mentioned she's only there Saturday after 4 and all day Sunday.

Worth a trip, I'll definetly revisit.

SPS.I went here for the first time the other day. All I got was the typical grannie standard finish. Man, I am so done with grannie hand jobs. Maybe I just don't have any luck. When I walked in, I saw a younger, prettier girl but no, I get grannie. She frowned the whole time and just looked miserable. Unpleasant experience. Which is a shame because I had read so many good things about this place. I don't know, maybe it's worth another shot.

Steve Naive
05-25-16, 14:43
I've been a regular for some time. Today, when I called, I got an answer, but they said they were closed for two weeks. No idea why.

Blambo McGee
05-25-16, 19:49
New Waltham regulations:

http://waltham.wickedlocal.com/news/20160525/city-approves-bodywork-regulations-plans-crackdown

No curtains in the windows -- all must speak English- and more.

HowardSprague
05-26-16, 13:26
New Waltham regulations:

http://waltham.wickedlocal.com/news/20160525/city-approves-bodywork-regulations-plans-crackdown

No curtains in the windows -- all must speak English- and more.Yes, a WHOLE LOT more. They're supposed to keep records of clients for notifications in case of communicable disease! All goes into effect on September 1, 2016.

Fuhgetaboudit
05-26-16, 16:51
I have not seen them yet, but here's the couple day old news on new rules coming to Natick soon too:

http://natick.wickedlocal.com/article/20160524/NEWS/160527836

Yes, a WHOLE LOT more. They're supposed to keep records of clients for notifications in case of communicable disease! All goes into effect on September 1, 2016.

PinayLuver
05-27-16, 12:43
Was scrolling through the CL Therapeutic and noticed a Jolin ad this past Wednesday. The ad, which was a picture of her, stated she was open in Stoughton and gave the exact address and phone info. I called the number listed it rang and rang finally it went to voicemail, the recorded message was her and said she can't come to the phone right now. At this point it was a couple of hours before her advertised end time so I went by to check it out. The AMP is in a very congested area ,2nd floor with two other businesses I peeked in the only window, nothing but pitch black and no furniture whatsoever. Again today I was looking through the CL therapeutic ads and saw the same ad but with today's date, called still no answer WTF. Mind you I keep calling because I would like to get a massage from Jolin and not anyone else she may be affiliated with. Wouldn't you know it, another CL ad a couple of pages back had a ladyboy ad with the same exact address.

The only reason I'm mentioning this is that Jolin did this to me before, she put up a CL ad advertising that she would be giving the massage I called her on it and she said oh yeah no problem she led me to the allston AMP and when I got there she wasn't even there, just a bunch of LB's. I turned around said no thanks and left.

PinayLuver
05-27-16, 12:47
Forgot to mention that in the same CL Therapeutic posting today was an AD for Nini's, same exact address as before. I haven't been by but I will check it out the next time I'm in the area.

Member #4063
05-27-16, 15:38
Went Wednesday night and had Cici, I think as her accent is difficult. Very cute, short with firm, not chunky, body and nice ass and tits. Gave a nice TS and when on my back washed everything including a redo on the little gut who grew much bigger. Massage was medium with oil, and she asked if ok, and was very enjoyable. Light tease and I rubbed her firm legs and off came the oil with a hot towel then the flip and went to town. Nice technique, tease could be better, but I would definitely repeat. Only issue is the place is and Harrison which was very busy at 7 pm, shorted a bit. House says $70, but she wanted $80 with the TS and tipped $45 and she seemed very happy.

Oldmonger
05-27-16, 18:39
Yes, a WHOLE LOT more. They're supposed to keep records of clients for notifications in case of communicable disease! All goes into effect on September 1, 2016.You're right about "a WHOLE LOT more". The recent wickedlocal.com bodywork articles do not fully describe the new regulations.

Here is Waltham's official document. Read it and weep:

http://www.city.waltham.ma.us/sites/walthamma/files/u117/final_bodyworks_regulation.pdf

BigDaddyJohnG
05-28-16, 18:36
Evening gents, any Intel on crystal foot reflexology, Braintree?

BGunn
05-30-16, 01:02
Evening gents, any Intel on crystal foot reflexology, Braintree?Multiple reviews on Yelp, mostly from women. Based on that and it's location I would say legit massage only.

Eligrn101
05-30-16, 08:17
South Shore guy here has upcoming event in Lynn / Salem area. Looking for good massage beforehand with shower afterward. Extras not as important as capacity to make and keep appointment, quality massage and shower. Any suggestions? Thanks.

HappyDave
05-30-16, 11:31
Multiple reviews on Yelp, mostly from women. Based on that and it's location I would say legit massage only.The alphabet spa's of old seemed totally light, I remember being in the waiting room with soccer mom's and grandma. But action was great with the famous Gina wearing only her bottle of spray oil. Bait and switch sucked though and given the cost became an issue.

Motoman36
05-30-16, 13:20
South Shore guy here has upcoming event in Lynn / Salem area. Looking for good massage beforehand with shower afterward. Extras not as important as capacity to make and keep appointment, quality massage and shower. Any suggestions? Thanks.Best bet is lynnway by Dunk in Donuts, ads easy to find.

SupposesMoses
05-30-16, 22:48
Been there twice recently. Once I met a tall Chinese chick with glasses (Mary? And A couple weeks later drew Summer.

Both *excellent*. I highly recommend. They were content to lose their cloths and keep me very happy.

40 (hh) + 60 (tip).

BTW while they say the open at 9 am this is hardly the case. You're going to find yourself standing in front of a busy street in broad daylight. Evenings are a lot better. Also they don't have the long line they do in CB.

SupposesMoses
05-30-16, 22:50
Love the privacy.

But:

The old place #250 seems closed.

The new one at #316 A is open, but provider was too old so did not partake.

DownWind
05-31-16, 01:19
The alphabet spa's of old seemed totally light, I remember being in the waiting room with soccer mom's and grandma. But action was great with the famous Gina wearing only her bottle of spray oil. Bait and switch sucked though and given the cost became an issue.We did not know how good we had it. If Gina was booked there were so many options each willing to provide us an hour of heaven. Sure miss Terry and her ladies.

HappyDave
05-31-16, 08:28
The alphabet spa's of old seemed totally light, I remember being in the waiting room with soccer mom's and grandma. But action was great with the famous Gina wearing only her bottle of spray oil. Bait and switch sucked though and given the cost became an issue.I hate auto correct, I used the abbreviation for legitimate which stuck until I hit send. On my phone I cannot edit.

Jon Gris
05-31-16, 23:12
Okay I asked for some intel on this place a couple of weeks back. Well I finally had a chance to venture over there the othe day.

I called and scheduled an appointment bit of a language barrier but when I showed up there was a girl waiting for me. We made our introductions her name was Michelle and she was very friendly. There was a sign on the door that said something about not taking off all your clothes and of course I was reading this in my shorts. Michelle came in and there was this awkward moment and she basically told me to take my shorts off and get on the table.

She asked what type of massage I would like and I said soft. She just smiled said "okay baby" and got started. After about 5 minutes of a massage she started teasing my thighs and it was having its desired effect. Anyway she just moved my legs around and went to work on my under carriage. At the about the half hour mark she flipped me over and went to town.

She worked me pretty good plenty of moaning and some broken English dirty talk. I blasted off and she got the towels and cleaned me up she was very friendly she even mentioned more fun next time if bring "safeety".

She did mention she is here for a couple of weeks then its off to "Fushing".

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5613102969.html

Hidden9
06-01-16, 15:01
Stoped by 141 prospect last week very cookie cutter AMP 40 for the half hour descent massage forget the girls name descent tease hesitant uc top oc bottom down side no rub after the pop just clean up and then get dressed still looking for a really quality AMP in waltham or merrimack valley area.

Tgrasso719
06-01-16, 16:18
First time poster.

Tired Chi in New ton the other day. Had Wendy. Pretty girl left happy on flip. Very good Hard Massage. Trying to find a new reg. Place after Oasis closed in Stone a while ago.

JoeKool
06-01-16, 16:35
I've had a better experience there and I'm always there on weekdays. I've seen Amy there (not to be confused with the Brazilian Amy, who is extraordinary BTW) and she is friendly, accommodating and I leave happy. Older but milfish, not gross. Allows utc top and bottom. . 6/ hour but only stayed 35 min so maybe next time I'll opt for a 30 min appt. Standard tip. One time I wasn't so happy was when I got Jo instead, she was an upseller.

This place is absolutely horrible lately. They alway advertise "new girls", and then I go there. It's the same miserable woman working all the time. I usually go weekdays. If anyone knows about a decent provider that's works there please share. It's a very convenient location for me, and have had luck there in the past.

Zimmm33
06-01-16, 17:48
Not going to mention the place because the girl said she would only be there one day to fill in, but wow was this a lame massage. I can mostly take it when a girl is clueless and just methodically rubs your back with decent pressure. But what drives me crazy is lack of symmetry. I always expect the same amount of time and kind of massage technique to be done to each side of me. This girl is obviously new. Or so bad they just use her to fill in. She would completely forget what she had done on one side of me thirty seconds before and do something totally different for a different length of time. The thing that took the take was she completely forgot one leg. She spent a ton of time on my right leg, particularly up in the inner thigh, gently rubbing my ball sack and getting my cock hard, which was positioned on the left side. I was thinking, "wow, all this time on one leg teasing, I can't wait for her to get to the left leg and start teasing where junior is waiting nice and hard. " BUT, she finishes the right leg, then says "I got get towel" and comes back to wipe off the massage oil. The girl completely forgot my left leg. It wasn't due to time. We actually had plenty left. I eventually got a decent HE, but that was absolutely the worse AMP massage I've gotten. What's yours?

Marauder69
06-01-16, 21:01
Anyone been by there recently? All new staff.

Member #5637
06-02-16, 04:28
Stoped by 141 prospect last week very cookie cutter AMP 40 for the half hour descent massage forget the girls name descent tease hesitant uc top oc bottom down side no rub after the pop just clean up and then get dressed still looking for a really quality AMP in waltham or merrimack valley area.That the half was forty, as they told me it was 45. The ad doesn't mention prices. Maybe they've changed and in case so I'll probably check it out soon, (or at least see what the talent looks like and bail if fugly) plus there's a new one at 1060 Main St. That just opened Tuesday night. Has anyone gone?

Omfgboo
06-02-16, 18:14
Anyone been by there recently? All new staff.Anyone good in particular? I used to see Connie and Sasha (or Sasa) and they were goth above average imo.

Pika Pepper
06-02-16, 22:25
That the half was forty, as they told me it was 45. The ad doesn't mention prices. Maybe they've changed and in case so I'll probably check it out soon, (or at least see what the talent looks like and bail if fugly) plus there's a new one at 1060 Main St. That just opened Tuesday night. Has anyone gone?I was there and enjoyed it. Provider was familiar, previously from a Newton AMP that says she went back to China. She tells me that new employees were starting soon, so I can't say who you'll actually see, but I was happy with Cici's looks, massage skills, and marital arts (kung fu et al).

Marauder69
06-03-16, 07:44
Anyone good in particular? I used to see Connie and Sasha (or Sasa) and they were goth above average imo.Didn't get to see anyone. I walked in and was asked to come back in an hour. I ask for Sasa my ATF but was told she went to NY and isn't coming back. YuYU was also good but not there, didn't ask for Connie as we just didn't click. Mamason said see Nana but could not come back in an hour. Will try to get back there and see new talent soon.

M Scores Easy
06-03-16, 08:39
I've had a better experience there and I'm always there on weekdays. I've seen Amy there (not to be confused with the Brazilian Amy, who is extraordinary BTW) and she is friendly, accommodating and I leave happy. Older but milfish, not gross. Allows utc top and bottom. . 6/ hour but only stayed 35 min so maybe next time I'll opt for a 30 min appt. Standard tip. One time I wasn't so happy was when I got Jo instead, she was an upseller.Hey Joe. You mentioned a Brazilian Amy on your commentary. Does she work there? I have only seen Asians there. I've had good sessions at 612 with Macy and coco. Not sure if the woman I was talking about is Amy, but she seems to be there every weekday during the day. She is willing to do anything but I do not enjoy her.

I would like to see an non Asian that actually has skills. Thanks.

M.

Southshoreboy
06-03-16, 09:53
Visited Mali Thai on RTE 37 in Braintree yesterday. Met a cute girl, her name is Maya or Mayya or something like that.

Unlike the AMP mamasans, she is young, petite and cute. If I have to draw parallel, I would say she is like Selena at the Coddington.

Great 30 minutes of Deep Tissue Massage but NO EXTRAS WHATSOEVER. No Touching let alone roaming. If you need a good massage and like a spinner walking on your back, she is the girl.

I want to believe that more may be available in subsequent visits but not sure. Will try once again after a couple of weeks unless some of you tell me otherwise.

For now, Good place to visit when you need a real massage.

Regards.

SSB.

ArchersTarget
06-03-16, 13:54
Could anyone give me a recommendation to the Thai place on Belmont St. No ladyboys. You can PM me. Thanks.

MishMash
06-03-16, 23:47
Could anyone give me a recommendation to the Thai place on Belmont St. No ladyboys. You can PM me. Thanks.This place has gone downhill fast. Unattractive girls who are visibly aged. Plus at least for me they stop at HJ. Mileage always varied as some would BJ me while other guys would have luck with others. But this crew is not worth it even if they would. Sad.

Thor369
06-04-16, 07:42
Visited Mali Thai on RTE 37 in Braintree yesterday. Met a cute girl, her name is Maya or Mayya or something like that.

Unlike the AMP mamasans, she is young, petite and cute. If I have to draw parallel, I would say she is like Selena at the Coddington.

Great 30 minutes of Deep Tissue Massage but NO EXTRAS WHATSOEVER. No Touching let alone roaming. If you need a good massage and like a spinner walking on your back, she is the girl.

I want to believe that more may be available in subsequent visits but not sure. Will try once again after a couple of weeks unless some of you tell me otherwise.

For now, Good place to visit when you need a real massage.

Regards.

SSB.They just reopened after being closed by the town for the last several months.

LylTime
06-04-16, 09:05
I am familiar with plenty of places for bodywork but have never had the Foot Reflexology done and my feet have been killing me lately. I would like to find a place that provides both Foot work and Bodywork that will finish with a HE. I saw on CL a new place outside of Harvard Square that advertises both.

Anyone been there? Any other suggestions? I prefer the Waltham to Cambridge to Malden area preferably.

Thanks.

BlownTop
06-04-16, 13:03
They just reopened after being closed by the town for the last several months.A good time can be found at clinical massage braintree just up the street from mali thai. I never made to Mali before they were shut down but heard good things. I will definatly check them out in a few weeks and report back!

BlownTop
06-04-16, 13:09
Forgot to mention that in the same CL Therapeutic posting today was an AD for Nini's, same exact address as before. I haven't been by but I will check it out the next time I'm in the area.They only got shut down for not having a business lisence or some type of buerocratic red tape bullshit, this place has been my go to spot for about 4 years. Good massage w / he.

FroHike
06-04-16, 16:11
http://organicxstasy.com/appointments/

Try this one. Everything will be just right.

I am familiar with plenty of places for bodywork but have never had the Foot Reflexology done and my feet have been killing me lately. I would like to find a place that provides both Foot work and Bodywork that will finish with a HE. I saw on CL a new place outside of Harvard Square that advertises both.

Anyone been there? Any other suggestions? I prefer the Waltham to Cambridge to Malden area preferably.

Thanks.

Scraggy
06-05-16, 13:54
How would you rate Allston House? Planning a visit with them soon.Called and scheduled an hour. Asked for Lisa. Easy to schedule, very well organized mamasan. Private home in a decent but not swank residential area. Easy parking.

Lisa's a spinner, probably b-c cups, totally perfect ass and silky skin. The problem is that she's not really a turn-on because she's too cutesy. All kinds of baby talk, talking to my junk etc. Not my cup of tea. Maybe one other girls would make it a sexy experience. The place seems to take great pride in authentic pictures on their ads and I think it's true.

But we showered together with BBBJ CIM, then went to the bed for a pretty lame massage. When we started talking about the second pop, the upsell began despite the 1. 7 house fee. Eventually dropped it and rode me for a while (covered).

This probably belongs on BP escorts where they advertise, but since the subject has come up here.

Dickpalmer
06-05-16, 17:46

Thanks.Go see Amy in Medford on Mystic Ave "RELAXING AND GENUINE MASSAGE FOR GENTLEMEN (AMY. MEDFORD)" on CL and / or BP.

You will be happy you did. Great legit massage.

DP.

HowardSprague
06-05-16, 18:49
Called and scheduled an hour. Asked for Lisa. Easy to schedule, very well organized mamasan. Private home in a decent but not swank residential area. Easy parking.

Lisa's a spinner, probably b-c cups, totally perfect ass and silky skin. The problem is that she's not really a turn-on because she's too cutesy. All kinds of baby talk, talking to my junk etc. Not my cup of tea. Maybe one other girls would make it a sexy experience. The place seems to take great pride in authentic pictures on their ads and I think it's true.

But we showered together with BBBJ CIM, then went to the bed for a pretty lame massage. When we started talking about the second pop, the upsell began despite the 1. 7 house fee. Eventually dropped it and rode me for a while (covered).

This probably belongs on BP escorts where they advertise, but since the subject has come up here.I had a very different experience with Lisa last week. Treated myself to a birthday romp and was well-pleased. I found her to be one of the better providers I've seen. No co-shower. That was a little disappointing. No BBBJCIM, but did get BBBJ. Might have something to do with the way our encounter unfolded as I tend toward certain things first. Did just about everything I was interested in doing. Ended up in CFS in cowgirl. Still, I found her playful and sexy without the silliness you describe. As much GFE as I've ever had. I'd repeat in a heartbeat, especially with her. I've read the posts and exchanged messages with trusted seniors regarding this place and found all the good things to be true. Amy is very nice and runs a great establishment. I just hope she's careful and protected somehow.

I guess this is a classic example of YMMV.

Griswold
06-05-16, 21:50
I've tried a few times to call for an appointment over the past couple of weeks, but each time, LuLu answers and says, "Closed. Vacation. 2 weeks. " When I ask when she'll be back, she says, "Closed. Vacation. 2 weeks. " Even as of this evening, still the same response.

Southshoreboy
06-06-16, 09:31
Thanks BlownTop and Thor, Glad to hear that there were some good reports about Mali, I will check them again after couple of week, in the meanwhile, will check on Clinical and report.

Regards.

SSB.

A good time can be found at clinical massage braintree just up the street from mali thai. I never made to Mali before they were shut down but heard good things. I will definatly check them out in a few weeks and report back!

Jack617
06-06-16, 09:58
I've tried a few times to call for an appointment over the past couple of weeks, but each time, LuLu answers and says, "Closed. Vacation. 2 weeks. " When I ask when she'll be back, she says, "Closed. Vacation. 2 weeks. " Even as of this evening, still the same response.Haven't been there in years there are just so many far better options in Waltham. Heck, if you're standing at 905 you can walk to at least 4 superior places.

Griswold
06-06-16, 10:17
But LuLu did an prostate check like nobody I have ever been with. Is there anyplace else around that is as good with the back end?

Haven't been there in years there are just so many far better options in Waltham. Heck, if you're standing at 905 you can walk to at least 4 superior places.

Griswold
06-06-16, 23:56
With Waltham Wellness apparently gone, I decided to live life on the edge, and tried a new spa that just opened recently (Qing Spa). It is just up the street (1060). Overall, it was very good. I saw Cindy, and left happy. She even tried to examine the prostate, although her finger nails made it too uncomfortable to get too far. Other than that, no complaints. 40+40.

Momo2
06-07-16, 06:48
They only got shut down for not having a business lisence or some type of buerocratic red tape bullshit, this place has been my go to spot for about 4 years. Good massage w / he.They were very busy for a Sunday. Met with Lily a 40 yr old sweet and accommodating lady. Took an hour but really should have gone the HH. The body rub was just a light rub. Flipped at the 30 minute mark. Finished early and took a 15 minute foot rub. The whole place smelled musty like wet sock. Glad they're back but I am going to wait for the next round of talent before I come back.

HappyDave
06-07-16, 08:03
But LuLu did an prostate check like nobody I have ever been with. Is there anyplace else around that is as good with the back end?Angle on Beal in Quincy gives a great back door, so did her co workers been a couple over the years.

JohnReid
06-07-16, 13:30
This mornings news had this:

http://natick.wickedlocal.com/news/20160606/natick-police-masseuse-offered-sex-act-to-undercover-cop

At least they didn't start in with the trafficking angle.

MikeFun5050
06-07-16, 17:40
Hello Guys,

I've been away from this hoppy for almost a year now, I just got relocated to Framingham and I'm looking to pick up where I left off but I noticed lot of place are closed now like Pink. Can anybody pm sunset ions where to go to in Framingham-Natick line. Sorry I don't jBe much to offer as I've been away for a while. Thanks.

Aditya1988
06-07-16, 19:22
Angle on Beal in Quincy gives a great back door, so did her co workers been a couple over the years.Sorry but Iam new to this site. What is Angle on Beal?

HappyDave
06-08-16, 08:30
Sorry but Iam new to this site. What is Angle on Beal?Search the thread, RTFF, Google.

SecretSquirell
06-08-16, 17:35
Search the thread, RTFF, Google.

Sorry but Iam new to this site. What is Angle on Beal?I tend to agree HappyDave on RTFF but poor spelling or auto-incorrect also make that a harder task. Angel on Beal St.

HappyDave
06-09-16, 07:59
I tend to agree HappyDave on RTFF but poor spelling or auto-incorrect also make that a harder task. Angel on Beal St.I reviewed her many times over the years, though more Amy than angle and my auto correct must of spelled it wrong every time. I do agree with the search issue. So many people try to be cryptic thinking they are fooling LEO's all they do is make research harder.

UnicornHolio
06-10-16, 12:31
So I decided to try this spot out of convenience and must say Very disappointed. Massage was decent typical. 6 and provider was cute 30-35 ish I got the hour because I like a good massage. She asked that I flip and so I did. Provided a little teasing and the oops touch but then abuptly said that's it finished. I was like ahhh you kinda missed a spot. She said no no finished. I got dressed and planned on heading out without the customary tip because of my disappointment but she cornered me and said you must tip for time. So I threw. 20 so I could get out of there. YMMV but curious if anyone has tried this spot and got the HE?

WalthamKid
06-10-16, 16:44
Sorry I know this isn't the providence board but I have to ask does anyone remember sunny? Does anyone have any idea where I might find her?

SecretSquirell
06-10-16, 17:57
I reviewed her many times over the years, though more Amy than angle and my auto correct must of spelled it wrong every time. I do agree with the search issue. So many people try to be cryptic thinking they are fooling LEO's all they do is make research harder.Sorry maybe this is one I shouldn't have chimed in on. Quincy is out of my area so I have no experience with any spas there. I just assumed Angle was Angel mis-spelled. I don't recall seeing an Angle reviewed but I mostly only skim Quincy reviews if I read them at all.

BigDog001
06-10-16, 18:40
Sorry maybe this is one I shouldn't have chimed in on. Quincy is out of my area so I have no experience with any spas there. I just assumed Angle was Angel mis-spelled. I don't recall seeing an Angle reviewed but I mostly only skim Quincy reviews if I read them at all.Amy used to work with Angel. Amy changed her AMP name and moved on. Angel owns AAA Spa on Beale in Quincy.

Angle is misspelled. Beal is misspelled. Amy is somewhere else. And LEO's probably cracking up.

BD.

AmpExplorer
06-11-16, 06:19
Sorry I know this isn't the providence board but I have to ask does anyone remember sunny? Does anyone have any idea where I might find her?I am not the only one still wearing black in mourning still.

I wish the island of lost AMP favorites existed.

Maybe it's near the place the lost socks go.

Sunny's visits were wonderful.

You wonder what is her "work name" if she was elsewhere.

I imagine in this vast RTF land there may be present reports elsewhere of the lucky ones now. As we used to be.

Table Shower
06-12-16, 07:19
Stoped by 141 prospect last week very cookie cutter AMP 40 for the half hour descent massage forget the girls name descent tease hesitant uc top oc bottom down side no rub after the pop just clean up and then get dressed still looking for a really quality AMP in waltham or merrimack valley area.Cherry Blossom in Waltham has been my fave for a while. Always a quality experience.

Table Shower
06-12-16, 07:26
You're right about "a WHOLE LOT more". The recent wickedlocal.com bodywork articles do not fully describe the new regulations.

Here is Waltham's official document. Read it and weep:

http://www.city.waltham.ma.us/sites/walthamma/files/u117/final_bodyworks_regulation.pdfBeen following this for a while and is sounding bad. Have to try enjoying these next few months while the good times last. Been pretty spoiled with so many places in Waltham but might be back to branching out when September hits.

Mwooo
06-12-16, 13:32
Stopped in recently. It is reopened since a fire. I don't think I ever saw it mentioned here, but old Yelp reviews from before it closed were negative and alluded to it being the type of place we are all interested. Was never clear on if it was Asian or not. Based on my recent visit, it is likely all Asian (saw several 35-50 ish Asian women). As I am not into Asian, I will not be toftt. But one or two of them were alright looking. Might be worth trying if the location is convenient for you and you like AMPs.

Motoman36
06-14-16, 07:46
Recent visit, TOFTT, newly reopened, one provider, Cindy. 40's, stocky, solid friendly. NO CLUE about massage technique. Hand movements were light and random, waste of time & money. End HR 60/40. Will not repeat.

Mr Bao
06-15-16, 18:02
Anyone trial and error with Silver Spa in Milton? Let me know as I might go for a test drive. Let me know before I spend money here and not able to explore elsewhere!

WheresTheAmp
06-15-16, 18:52
Anyone trial and error with Silver Spa in Milton? Let me know as I might go for a test drive. Let me know before I spend money here and not able to explore elsewhere!Judy from zen spa in quincy works there. Pretty sure she is the only one. I'm personally a fan I like Judy's massage, finish is pretty standard.

Mr Bao
06-16-16, 10:43
Judy from zen spa in quincy works there. Pretty sure she is the only one. I'm personally a fan I like Judy's massage, finish is pretty standard.So it is just a rub and stroke like a robot? Sounds boring, and thank you for your two cents! How old do you assume she is? So it is a network of oldies from Quincy moving around and into Milton now. Where are the youngings at?

Jack A Dogov
06-16-16, 20:54
Driving by I made a split second decision to visit this relatively new place in Waltham as a walk in. No one at the desk when I went in and it took a minute or so before Coco emerged from the back. She's attractive in an asian GND kind of way. Her English isn't very good but we could communicate well enough. After I was on the table she came in and lightly ran her hands along my body starting from my feet as she walked towards the front of the table. She asked me if I'd like medium or strong and I asked for strong. She then asked if I was a gentleman. I assured her I was (what was I going to say? "No I'm an asshole") and she smiled and said good. Massage was average. Most girls have a pattern they use like, right side-upper back-lower back. Left side-upper back-lower back etc. She didn't and just kind of jumped from place to place. Because of this she missed a few areas. For example she worked on my right arm and shoulder but not my left and massaged my left calf but not my right. A few interruptions. Several texts to her phone. She answered one phone call and left the room once to deal with a walk in. Tease was minimal and not very good and then flip. Lots of teasing and playfulness on the front side. Some compliments to junior. (I know they're insincere but still fun to hear.) UTC upstairs without difficulty. Finish technique was okay but she likes to go faster than I want so I had to slow her down. Weird porn talk as I was getting close. Seemed like stuff she's memorized and not really sure she even knows what it means. Pre-flip seemed random and post-flip seemed scripted. She shorted me about ten minutes on the hour. Not a bad place or visit overall but unless I hear of better talent, I don't think I will repeat as there's better options out there.

JohnL1983
06-17-16, 14:03
Just back from clinical, drawn Eva, young I guess around 30.7 look, 8 body. The massage is good. But I didn't ask for ending, because she keep using towel cover me during the session. Finally left without ending. But I will repeat if only want massage.

Thanks BlownTop and Thor, Glad to hear that there were some good reports about Mali, I will check them again after couple of week, in the meanwhile, will check on Clinical and report.

Regards.

SSB.

DannyTheMan
06-18-16, 10:18
Went to a couple places I have been before recently.

123 south street--seems like a rotation of mediocre Chinese ladies probably from ny. YMMV. Can be a great massage but not always. Mostly a little older and not great looking. Every time I have been there there has been a new girl except for the unattractive owner.

Lisa at relax time-hadn't been there in years. Nothing has changed. Ok massage and flip.

Fragrance--another place that hasn't changed. At least it is clean and the massage is good. Decent flip. From time to time a new girl comes and YMMV then--but don't count on it going there.

Mapokaplaya
06-18-16, 10:40
Have read the few reviews posted about the Asian massage place in downtown Woburn and they all indicate strictly legit rub, but the other day I went to a restaurant right near it and happened to park right in front of the spa's door and the male client who had apparently just finished in there was behind the glass door waiting for me to leave so that he could exit the premises. Did not look or feel like someone leaving a legit massage. Does this place provide extras or not? PM if you have to.

Thanks.

Big Head
06-18-16, 13:02
Went to Waltham today. The place is at a busy corner, so I walked in from behind. Was met by a very short friendly lady 38-40 yo, medium build, small at the top. She was sleeping on a couch when I walked in and the back room was messy. I sensed that the experience would probably be very average and decided not to partake.

-BH.

Member #5155
06-18-16, 21:22
Got amanda. Probably 5th time with her. Hour. Lots o kissing making out. Finally asked for BJ. Got BBBJ. Excellent job. Top was off. Lots of hugging and kissing after. My eyes were closed relaxing. Put her nipples in my mouth. Another great time.

Dboy111
06-19-16, 09:17
What are some massage parlors with girls with big tits? PM me for details I have a few places as well.

Jpfaub
06-19-16, 12:58
Went to Waltham today. The place is at a busy corner, so I walked in from behind. Was met by a very short friendly lady 38-40 yo, medium build, small at the top. She was sleeping on a couch when I walked in and the back room was messy. I sensed that the experience would probably be very average and decided not to partake.

-BH.This place is run by Angela from Chi. She was one of the best over there, I highly recommend her. Tried another girl there I think her name was Apel, tall thin with a huge rack, which you will have full access to The back room is cleaner then other Establishments in the "Tham.

Jpfaub
06-19-16, 13:00

-BH.This place is run by Angela from Chi. She was one of the best over there, I highly recommend her. Tried another girl there I think her name was Apel, tall thin with a huge rack, which you will have full access to The back room is cleaner then other Establishments in the "Tham.

ZSteveHou
06-19-16, 18:39
Went to Amy's place 2 weeks ago and saw Zuzu. Paid for a full hour 1. 7 but only stayed for HH. To be honest this was my first time doing anything like this so I was quite nervous. Massage was pretty poor but I didn't go for that. I was able to get DATY, CBJ, and ended with a CFS. However I did blow my load during the CBJ and was able to talk her into a CFS at the end but they did try to charge extra to which I just said that I'd only do the HH but they can keep the extra. 3. After the CFS Zuzu took me for a shower but it was more of a quick wash. The place was nice and Amy was very accommodating. She communicates mainly through text which was better for me. I would definitely go again but I also want to dine around so any recommendations would be great. Thank you.

Also she didn't want me to finger her but did let me DATY I'm not sure why though.

DontFailMeNow
06-19-16, 18:46
Another member asked a few weeks ago about this, however I'm specifically looking for an Asian girl who offers rimming. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to give away this particular girl in an open forum. Thanks guys.

Herow
06-19-16, 21:09
This place is run by Angela from Chi. She was one of the best over there, I highly recommend her. Tried another girl there I think her name was Apel, tall thin with a huge rack, which you will have full access to The back room is cleaner then other Establishments in the "Tham.Not run by her, but by a friend. There is clearly a relationship, she's worked there to help out when short staffed and the decorations are very similar. If you like the Cherry Blossoms spot, you should like this spot.

Herow
06-19-16, 21:11
223 Harrison (address approximate) is open again / still open. Two girls there, only saw the one but she was in a crop top and short skirt despite being on the older side. Clearly there is fun to be had. Hopefully they aren't still angling for tips well above what is Boston regular. Didn't stay to find out if my assumptions were right.

Went to a couple places I have been before recently.

123 south street--seems like a rotation of mediocre Chinese ladies probably from ny. YMMV. Can be a great massage but not always. Mostly a little older and not great looking. Every time I have been there there has been a new girl except for the unattractive owner.

Lisa at relax time-hadn't been there in years. Nothing has changed. Ok massage and flip.

Fragrance--another place that hasn't changed. At least it is clean and the massage is good. Decent flip. From time to time a new girl comes and YMMV then--but don't count on it going there.

Spaz2580
06-20-16, 00:04
None. Most places rotate from NY so you get different sizes all the time. Steady one is Angela in Q.

What are some massage parlors with girls with big tits? PM me for details I have a few places as well.

Dboy111
06-20-16, 00:49
None. Most places rotate from NY so you get different sizes all the time. Steady one is Angela in Q.How big are they and is it worth it?

M Scores Easy
06-20-16, 08:19
I've been here 3 times. Totally legit. I've seen the same girl. Her name is Lay. Great massage if you're looking for legit. Maybe there is another girl that provides more. Not sure.