PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

CrazyCrouton
07-27-21, 20:51
I had a provider at a kind of legit shop providing body-to-body massage. Too bad she went to NY and never returned. Are there any places / providers left in suburban Boston offering body to body massage? I am not talking about FS places where you can get anything if sufficiently generous. I will reciprocate if someone let me know.Sure bro! I have a Vietnamese lady that's in her thirties that will give you a great table shower with a nice body 2 body rub. Unfortunately she keeps running out of soap washing my thick cock. Let me know your lady and I'll reciprocate.

Joe Bujian
07-27-21, 21:59
Would love to see Tina is this in Boston or another city.Eastern Massage in Waltham. She is not necessarily there every day so I suggest you call ahead. IIRC she he's been reviewed on here if you want to search.

VilunyaChert
07-27-21, 22:03
Anyone been to balance on elm? Waste of timer good to go?What town? I can't find any such place.

HoppyInMass
07-27-21, 23:06
Why not leave the review here? Most folks on here do not have rubmaps accounts to see it.OK, I kind of did, but here you go:

Okay, so Lucy Spa is open again. I almost thought it wasn't. The sign is not in the window, and although I arrive on a Sunday morning, there were no lights on. I rang the bell, waited about 30 seconds, and was greeted by a lovely gal. Parking in this area is really tough. I found a place on the street across from this small store front. Inside the place was nice and clean. The Asian gal that grated me was wearing a mask, and kept it on the entire time.

Cici was a quite cute Asian gal. When I first got there, I guessed under 30, but at the end, I'd put her at early 30's. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give her a solid 7. She asked and I requested a medium pressure massage. This was delightful, with a plethora of teasing starting soon into the time. Oh, and I requested 1 hour for 60; no issues (and no surprise since it was Sunday morning, and they just recently re-opened). The massage and the teasing build-up to the flip were great. On the flip, no negotiations were exchanged, so YMMV, I was fine with just proceeding to a HE. And what a great HE it was. I'll be back to see Cici very ci-soon. After the clean up, I guess I had another 5+ minutes on the clock, and Cici accommodated by ending the session with a delightful foot massage. Damage, 0. 6/0. 6 (above average tip due to above average service). AND finally, when I was about to leave, it was now pouring outside. Cici lent me an umbrella. I used it, went to my car, retried my umbrella, and returned hers to her. What a sweetheart.

FYI, a RM member suggested Cici was pushing 70. I didn't have my glasses on, but I don't think so. Her body was too solid. Besides, Cici is in Chinese what Mary and Jane are in US.

Sonta42
07-27-21, 23:24
Always head to Wtham, but spend too much time on travelling. Especially pandemic wife always home, Wtham too far for me now. Any recommend around Malden, thanks mongers.

EMonkey
07-27-21, 23:40
The weekend was meh many of my plans failed, I usually have backup numbers to call but this time nothing (If only Lindsay would me more reliable and not too bipolar would be great).

Anyway I tossed a coin and went to this place in Allston that previously had 4 hands treatment before 2020 and later they only had one girl and I had not complains.

https://boston.rubratings.com/177813?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_48f1828fd37310ac40e13456a26b9df39ace37fb-1627441586-0-gqNtZGzNAc2jcnBszQhO

I texted who was available and told me that they had a Korean girl (for this establishment I don't trust that advertisement) I went for it and once I arrive I had to wait for her to open the door, they always ask you to enter like a ninja, take off my shoes at the entrance and went to the room, the girl was okay regular figure, short, wearing a mask, gave her the donation 200 / H. Once I got ready and lay down she started with the light feather thing (I knew that this one will try to rush me out) I played my cards I told her that I would give her a massage (I am good at it) I did all my tricks and touches they she turned around so I went for down for my happy meal, she was receptive then I went to top, then doggy and back on top until completion. I hit the min mark so I was okay, I requested access to the bathroom so I could take a bath, got clean and ready to leave.

They always move your shoes to the back door for you to exit, works out for me since gives them a chance to stretch and pretend I just woke up and going for a walk.

I will give the experience 6. 5/10 not bad, not great but could had been better if she was more open to more positions, the girl was not Korean (I had a private conversation about this with another member).

Since I was not completely satisfy I decided to go to the A Club I usually go because they had some new Taiwanese Tea (For the ones that contacted me they know what I am talking about and why I don't post details in public).

I read Couple posts back that the H20 will come back soon and that makes me happy, but intrigues me the mention about other Girls that offer similar treatment. If I could be enlighten about it I would appreciate it.

Enjoy the Summer vibes.

IWntYou69
07-28-21, 06:24
What town? I can't find any such place.https://boston.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/6465370100-balance-reflexolog/079185042858

M Scores Easy
07-28-21, 08:47
Hello! Been out of the game for awhile. Sick of all these skinny sps. Has anyone seen any fat or chubby ones lately. Thanks in advance.

WNeves1234
07-28-21, 09:40
Well welcome!! Always willing to help! I sent you about three PM's with places, names and telephone numbers of a bunch of 20 something year old Japanese college students that do private massages around the north shore. They all have long hair, big tits and are willing to please. If you don't get the Pms right away just standby. Sometimes it takes a while to go through.Hi, I would also like some info if you didn't mind. Normally I go to blue sky and jin in salem but I'm not alway.

Satisfied on those places I would love to know new places. Thank you.

Eagle7412
07-28-21, 10:06
For second straight week made an appointment with Tina on Monday. Last week she was out and this time she was busy so drew Michelle for the second time.

Very good massage with medium pressure. Good tease and ending with UTC top. In general place was pretty busy.

Saw Tina briefly on the way out. Michelle was actually very good BUT I will NOT return since I did not get Tina who I specifically asked for Tina actually answered when I called.

I have known her for a long time but still didn't get her. It is worth your time but make sure you get the girl that you want. Obviously they have no problem telling you that your girl is available even if she is not.

Like I said I will not return after many visits over the years.

NorthShoreAF
07-28-21, 11:57
Hi, I would also like some info if you didn't mind. Normally I go to blue sky and jin in salem but I'm not alway.

Satisfied on those places I would love to know new places. Thank you.Please man I would love to know where to find these girls in the north shore too, there is nothing good around here usually have to drive a hour+ for my usual spots.

NorthShoreAF
07-28-21, 12:21
Can anybody recommend some good spots on the north shore with preferably younger masseuses?

I have been a regular at CB in Waltham for a while and can confirm they are reopened with some new younger ladies, I just moved out here and am looking for something closer.Hey dude,

Any help with these providers please PM me looking for something in tg north shore myself.

Cookie Lover
07-28-21, 14:56
I tried posting a long review / experience yesterday and it never took. I'm going to try again but the abridged version. Not sure if it was censored for some reason. It was titled "Am I Crazy? I've been seeing my ATF who happens to be discussed favorably on this board from time to time. I won't say who it is because I consider her a friend and frankly don't want to screw up a good thing. We hadn't spoken in a couple of weeks and out of the blue she texted and asks if I want to get together for dinner. I'm all in of course but she asks if she can bring her friend. Frankly I just wanted to see her who I will refer to as Jane and I told her so but she said she wanted to give me my birthday wish. What? Really? Okay! Then she says her friend needs $$ and ask how much and it's $12. I thought about negotiating but Jane has never asked for anything in the past outside the spa and I agree. I asked do they want to go to dinner like usually or get take out and Jane says the latter. The both arrive around 8 pm and to my surprise her friend Sally is just as hot as Jane. We ate at my kitchen island having wine and they kept telling me I was King. Now the good part. They want to shower with me. They washed every inch of me with lots of DFK. Amazing! To bed next them taking turns DT licking balls. When I couldn't take it anymore I went down on Jane. She like always came quickly and I dove into Sally's 70's Bush. She took a little longer but came hard. I roll over, Jane puts a hat on me and goes cowgirl while Sally is DFK me. When she starts cuming I can hold off any longer. As soon as Jane hops off Sally tries to get on but I needed a minute. Add there ages up and I'm still older haha. But some enthusiastic oral and it's Sally's turn. Similar result except I didn't finish. Next is something I haven't seen before but Jane is is a doggie position but her tits and face are pushed into the mattress and her ass high in the air. I gave her my all. After a while I collapse and Jane says I cum three times. I say "Sally how many times you cum?" She says two. I had no gas left in the tank so I resort to yodeling into her beautiful furry canyon. Final score Jane 3, Sally and Cookie 2. They said they've never done this before and I tend to believe Jane but I just met Sally but if any of you have had this happen PM me with a description and we can possibly exchange info and cost. The other question is did I pay too much? They're looking to come back. Should I pay the same? Keep this going for a while. It made my year!

Marrin
07-28-21, 15:03
See Tina at Eastern. She has big soft fun bags and she loves Russian.Standard rates didn't seem to fly.

Isn't Tina a little pricey? Like $80 up top access.

Dboy111
07-28-21, 18:58
Popped in midday and got Lisa. Have not had her before. She is a bit older and wore a mask the whole time but she has a slightly bigger build. She gave a great soft touch and on the flip gave some options. I didn't want the Saran Wrap special so declined that but she was happy to pop out the big Tits for a nice titty fuck (topic of the day it seems). She followed up with a 20 min foot rub and then notice I was getting aroused again. Without oil or lotion she got me to pop in about a minute or two which I thought was amazing. She knows what she is doing. Very pleasant lady. Would repeat for several reasons.Hey boss there's multiple massage parlors on Great Rd which one is it? Is she still there? I called one they said she left?

Wiseass
07-28-21, 19:23
.......... Frankly I just wanted to see her who I will refer to as Jane and I told her so but she said she wanted to give me my birthday wish. What? Really? Okay! Then she says her friend needs $$ and ask how much and it's $12. I thought about negotiating but Jane has never asked for anything in the past outside the spa and I agree..........
After a while I collapse and Jane says I cum three times. I say "Sally how many times you cum?" She says two. I had no gas left in the tank so I resort to yodeling into her beautiful furry canyon. Final score Jane 3, Sally and Cookie 2..........
The other question is did I pay too much? They're looking to come back. Should I pay the same? Keep this going for a while. It made my year!How can you expect anyone to answer your question, if we don't know how much you Paid. What is "$12" in Layman's Terms? It doesn't follow USASG Abbreviation Guidelines, or any Common Sense. I assume this Ambiguous Amount is for Both Girls. Please Clarify!

Cookie Lover
07-28-21, 19:57
How can you expect anyone to answer your question, if we don't know how much you Paid. What is "$12" in Layman's Terms? It doesn't follow USASG Abbreviation Guidelines, or any Common Sense. I assume this Ambiguous Amount is for Both Girls. Please Clarify!I wasn't sure of the abbreviation because I never payed out that much before. 12 Benjamin's. I hope that clears it up.

TCollins
07-28-21, 20:15
My intel is indicate that both of the famous H20 spas will reopen soon as business as usual. In the meantime, I have, a few all star providers at other locations that provide the same service. PM me for details.Neither shop is opening any time soon!

HappyDave
07-28-21, 20:27
Neither shop is opening any time soon!Even if they since the news article stated PD was watching it would you even go.

CamelToe Guy
07-28-21, 21:30
The BAD.

Tried water st in qtown. Called asked for Tina. Arrived Tina greeted me. I believe she owns or manages the place. Anyways she didn't even look at me just asked me if I wanted an hour.

I said yes and another girl was in the room. Another guy came in right after me. I said I'm going to have Tina right? The other girl said you have me. They started talking back and forth in mandarin. I believe Tina was coming over but I just thought the whole thing was rude. So, I said thanks kept my money and left.

I was going to try that new place in Weymouth Tranquil spa or something. I get there and there is a cute spinner behind the desk. She said they were closing. It was like 7:30 asked me to call and make an appt. Try tomorrow. I might try next time.

The Good.

Tried Apple spa. Never was there before. A cute spinner type girl greeted me. She kept her mask on the whole time. So, I didn't see her whole face. But she had a tight butt, smooth legs, small hands and a nice box. Her nips were nice also, not real firm but real. STomache protruded a bit but no complaints with anything else. She has a cute giggle. $60 for hr $100 for HJ and daty. I didn't like how the walls don't go all the way up though. But otherwise no complaints will return.

DoctorTerry
07-28-21, 23:48
1. Nicole at CB, agree with the other reviews here, late 20's, she is very cute and nice, carrying a little bit of baby weight, HE, roaming, 60.

2. Yoyo at 32 South 2, de onzzen, also late 20's, also pretty cute, CBJ, 120.

It seems like the staff may rotate a bit between 32 South 2 and 259 High so you may need to call if you're looking to see someone specific. Yoyo, mentioned above, is new and will be there for about a month. The two regulars at these places are Natasha and Apple. I recommend Natasha if you are into cougars with nicely done makeup, lipstick, etc Apple honestly probably gives the best massage there and I've never had a problem with her.

The younger staff seem to rotate more frequently. Candy and Coco seem to rotate in and out regularly. Both are very good looking and fun. Then there usually seems to be another one or two younger providers that rotate in for a month or two, sometimes they can be pretty good looking.

KatSuno1492
07-29-21, 00:04
Tried Apple spa. ... will return.Glad you enjoyed Apple; just be aware that they are on rotation, like every 3 weeks there's a new one. Don't worry too much about the walls unless there's another customer; I had one girl there who was loud with her vocal encouragement (HJ only), so MMS could obviously hear it and didn't care.

Jack A Dogov
07-29-21, 01:15
I'm going to be in the Weymouth area next week and may have time to hit an AMP. I am looking for a good therapeautic massage with HJ or BJ ending. UTC roaming would be a plus. I don't get down this way very often these days but I've read good things on here about Sunshine and Tranquility. Anyone recommend one over the other? Or a different place? Post or PM is fine.

TimLuvsTits69
07-29-21, 06:35
I tried posting a long review / experience yesterday and it never took. I'm going to try again but the abridged version. Not sure if it was censored for some reason. It was titled "Am I Crazy? I've been seeing my ATF who happens to be discussed favorably on this board from time to time. I won't say who it is because I consider her a friend and frankly don't want to screw up a good thing. We hadn't spoken in a couple of weeks and out of the blue she texted and asks if I want to get together for dinner. I'm all in of course but she asks if she can bring her friend. Frankly I just wanted to see her who I will refer to as Jane and I told her so but she said she wanted to give me my birthday wish. What? Really? Okay! Then she says her friend needs $$ and ask how much and it's $12. I thought about negotiating but Jane has never asked for anything in the past outside the spa and I agree. I asked do they want to go to dinner like usually or get take out and Jane says the latter. The both arrive around 8 pm and to my surprise her friend Sally is just as hot as Jane. We ate at my kitchen island having wine and they kept telling me I was King. Now the good part. They want to shower with me. They washed every inch of me with lots of DFK. Amazing! To bed next them taking turns DT licking balls. When I couldn't take it anymore I went down on Jane. She like always came quickly and I dove into Sally's 70's Bush. She took a little longer but came hard. I roll over, Jane puts a hat on me and goes cowgirl while Sally is DFK me. When she starts cuming I can hold off any longer. As soon as Jane hops off Sally tries to get on but I needed a minute. Add there ages up and I'm still older haha. But some enthusiastic oral and it's Sally's turn. Similar result except I didn't finish. Next is something I haven't seen before but Jane is is a doggie position but her tits and face are pushed into the mattress and her ass high in the air. I gave her my all. After a while I collapse and Jane says I cum three times. I say "Sally how many times you cum?" She says two. I had no gas left in the tank so I resort to yodeling into her beautiful furry canyon. Final score Jane 3, Sally and Cookie 2. They said they've never done this before and I tend to believe Jane but I just met Sally but if any of you have had this happen PM me with a description and we can possibly exchange info and cost. The other question is did I pay too much? They're looking to come back. Should I pay the same? Keep this going for a while. It made my year!I'd pay double that for that experience. That's insane. You hit the lottery.

Brady65
07-29-21, 08:12
Always head to Wtham, but spend too much time on travelling. Especially pandemic wife always home, Wtham too far for me now. Any recommend around Malden, thanks mongers.My favorite is the one across from the High School. Call first she is appointment only number ending 9175. Lefty happy all the time. HJ with otc roaming only.

DownWind
07-29-21, 09:30
I'm going to be in the Weymouth area next week and may have time to hit an AMP. I am looking for a good therapeautic massage with HJ or BJ ending. UTC roaming would be a plus. I don't get down this way very often these days but I've read good things on here about Sunshine and Tranquility. Anyone recommend one over the other? Or a different place? Post or PM is fine.Hey Jack, Both will take care of you nicely. Tranquility, park around the rear if your concerned about privacy although you still are seen walking in the front door. The ladies have a wider menu but YMMV, each are worth the experience. Sunshine, more discreet parking and 2nd floor entrance, a bit shorter menu but your charm and cash could get you further. Both good choices. Another is 17X Middle, also, a good option. Welcome to the South Shore, treat our assets well DW.

Augustwest
07-29-21, 09:54
I'd pay double that for that experience. That's insane. You hit the lottery.Curious, without revealing I'd, is this a spa provider or an UTR girl? Asian?

Also: my understanding of the code does not work with your quote of $12 unless you paid $112.

CamperVan10
07-29-21, 10:01
Sorry to ask, haven't been in the game much recently, any intel on 32 South #1? Was reliable a few years ago. And, July 4th 2020 hit them up and was satisfied. Is the same older lady there or is there any new blood? TIA.

Willing to give #2 a try, but if it is just the same as High St / Cherry Lane then I'll avoid. Unless Natasha or Apple are guaranteed reliable, no point.

1. Nicole at CB, agree with the other reviews here, late 20's, she is very cute and nice, carrying a little bit of baby weight, HE, roaming, 60.

2. Yoyo at 32 South 2, de onzzen, also late 20's, also pretty cute, CBJ, 120.

It seems like the staff may rotate a bit between 32 South 2 and 259 High so you may need to call if you're looking to see someone specific. Yoyo, mentioned above, is new and will be there for about a month. The two regulars at these places are Natasha and Apple. I recommend Natasha if you are into cougars with nicely done makeup, lipstick, etc Apple honestly probably gives the best massage there and I've never had a problem with her.

The younger staff seem to rotate more frequently. Candy and Coco seem to rotate in and out regularly. Both are very good looking and fun. Then there usually seems to be another one or two younger providers that rotate in for a month or two, sometimes they can be pretty good looking.

Cookie Lover
07-29-21, 10:35
Curious, without revealing I'd, is this a spa provider or an UTR girl? Asian?

Also: my understanding of the code does not work with your quote of $12 unless you paid $112.I met her in a spa and we became friends. Never got FS in the spa but real close. After seeing her for over a year she finally agreed to dinner and ended up in bed the times we went out. She said her friend needed $ but I think she did and didn't want to ask. I'm seeing her and her friend next week. I'll have to see how it goes as far as $$.

BunnyMeat
07-29-21, 10:42

Also: my understanding of the code does not work with your quote of $12 unless you paid $112.He was saying that he paid $1,200 for that.

Jimmy Weed
07-29-21, 10:47

Also: my understanding of the code does not work with your quote of $12 unless you paid $112.He paid $1200.00.

Lego19
07-29-21, 12:42
I tried posting a long review / experience yesterday and it never took. I'm going to try again but the abridged version. Not sure if it was censored for some reason. It was titled "Am I Crazy? I've been seeing my ATF who happens to be discussed favorably on this board from time to time. I won't say who it is because I consider her a friend and frankly don't want to screw up a good thing. We hadn't spoken in a couple of weeks and out of the blue she texted and asks if I want to get together for dinner. I'm all in of course but she asks if she can bring her friend. Frankly I just wanted to see her who I will refer to as Jane and I told her so but she said she wanted to give me my birthday wish. What? Really? Okay! Then she says her friend needs $$ and ask how much and it's $12. I thought about negotiating but Jane has never asked for anything in the past outside the spa and I agree. I asked do they want to go to dinner like usually or get take out and Jane says the latter. The both arrive around 8 pm and to my surprise her friend Sally is just as hot as Jane. We ate at my kitchen island having wine and they kept telling me I was King. Now the good part. They want to shower with me. They washed every inch of me with lots of DFK. Amazing! To bed next them taking turns DT licking balls. When I couldn't take it anymore I went down on Jane. She like always came quickly and I dove into Sally's 70's Bush. She took a little longer but came hard. I roll over, Jane puts a hat on me and goes cowgirl while Sally is DFK me. When she starts cuming I can hold off any longer. As soon as Jane hops off Sally tries to get on but I needed a minute. Add there ages up and I'm still older haha. But some enthusiastic oral and it's Sally's turn. Similar result except I didn't finish. Next is something I haven't seen before but Jane is is a doggie position but her tits and face are pushed into the mattress and her ass high in the air. I gave her my all. After a while I collapse and Jane says I cum three times. I say "Sally how many times you cum?" She says two. I had no gas left in the tank so I resort to yodeling into her beautiful furry canyon. Final score Jane 3, Sally and Cookie 2. They said they've never done this before and I tend to believe Jane but I just met Sally but if any of you have had this happen PM me with a description and we can possibly exchange info and cost. The other question is did I pay too much? They're looking to come back. Should I pay the same? Keep this going for a while. It made my year!My ATF gets really jealous if I mention about any other girls. She would also kill me if I talk about a threesome with her😂128514;. Enjoy it while it lasts buddy.

ChipJohnson001
07-29-21, 12:56
The BAD.

Tried water st in qtown. Called asked for Tina. Arrived Tina greeted me. I believe she owns or manages the place. Anyways she didn't even look at me just asked me if I wanted an hour.

I said yes and another girl was in the room. Another guy came in right after me. I said I'm going to have Tina right? The other girl said you have me. They started talking back and forth in mandarin. I believe Tina was coming over but I just thought the whole thing was rude. So, I said thanks kept my money and left.

I was going to try that new place in Weymouth Tranquil spa or something. I get there and there is a cute spinner behind the desk. She said they were closing. It was like 7:30 asked me to call and make an appt. Try tomorrow. I might try next time.

The Good.

Tried Apple spa. Never was there before. A cute spinner type girl greeted me. She kept her mask on the whole time. So, I didn't see her whole face. But she had a tight butt, smooth legs, small hands and a nice box. Her nips were nice also, not real firm but real. STomache protruded a bit but no complaints with anything else. She has a cute giggle. $60 for hr $100 for HJ and daty. I didn't like how the walls don't go all the way up though. But otherwise no complaints will return.Did you get a name? Thanks.

Cookie Lover
07-29-21, 13:23
My ATF gets really jealous if I mention about any other girls. She would also kill me if I talk about a threesome with her😂128514;. Enjoy it while it lasts buddy.I think she got a little jealous because when her girlfriend was riding me she climbed up and sat on my face.

Sounds
07-29-21, 16:02
I met her in a spa and we became friends. Never got FS in the spa but real close. After seeing her for over a year she finally agreed to dinner and ended up in bed the times we went out. She said her friend needed $ but I think she did and didn't want to ask. I'm seeing her and her friend next week. I'll have to see how it goes as far as $$.If you paid it once, the girls will expect the same thing.

May be able to negotiate a frequent flyer rate if you are able to see them often.

Sounds
07-29-21, 16:20
My ATF gets really jealous if I mention about any other girls. She would also kill me if I talk about a threesome with her😂128514;. Enjoy it while it lasts buddy.My experience has been if the other girls you see are friends of hers, they don't mind. She will know about it anyway because they all talk.

It is when you get away from her circle that the jealousy comes into play.

BuddhaBabes123
07-29-21, 17:26
Copied and pasted this from Rubmaps (posted 7/28).

Made an appointment for Coco and was escorted to the room right away when I got there despite being about ten minutes early. She started walking on my back which was nice, I am very confident she was on her phone for a good part of it like another reviewer has pointed out but I don't really mind. Got a few really nice back cracks in while she was up there. The massage itself was solid, she gets in deep on your upper back with her elbows (still a little sore) and really lays her tits on you while handling your neck. I reached for her ass shortly before the flip after a decent amount of teasing. I didn't try for the pussy, I was really just there for her tits. After the flip, she asked right away if I wanted a happy ending, I obliged and she went to work. I had left $40 on the table, added $20 to tittyfuck her. She's got a great figure, I've never seen a chest like that on an asian woman. Reasonable enthusiasm, I popped quick with my dick between her tits and she gave me another 15 minutes of massage afterwards while I was on my back. Left with my little water and a smile on my face. I'll be back.

Firedog069
07-29-21, 19:55
Copied and pasted this from Rubmaps (posted 7/28).

Made an appointment for Coco and was escorted to the room right away when I got there despite being about ten minutes early. She started walking on my back which was nice, I am very confident she was on her phone for a good part of it like another reviewer has pointed out but I don't really mind. Got a few really nice back cracks in while she was up there. The massage itself was solid, she gets in deep on your upper back with her elbows (still a little sore) and really lays her tits on you while handling your neck. I reached for her ass shortly before the flip after a decent amount of teasing. I didn't try for the pussy, I was really just there for her tits. After the flip, she asked right away if I wanted a happy ending, I obliged and she went to work. I had left $40 on the table, added $20 to tittyfuck her. She's got a great figure, I've never seen a chest like that on an asian woman. Reasonable enthusiasm, I popped quick with my dick between her tits and she gave me another 15 minutes of massage afterwards while I was on my back. Left with my little water and a smile on my face. I'll be back.You have 12 "reviews" and only two of those are actual reviews the rest are "has anybody seen" questions. Maybe you ought to visit some shops and leave some first hand reviews instead of stealing them from other sites. Just not right in my opinion.

Charlie Marsh
07-29-21, 21:46
I'm going to be in the Weymouth area next week and may have time to hit an AMP. I am looking for a good therapeautic massage with HJ or BJ ending. UTC roaming would be a plus. I don't get down this way very often these days but I've read good things on here about Sunshine and Tranquility. Anyone recommend one over the other? Or a different place? Post or PM is fine.A lots of AMPs in Weymouth and I visited Jade Asian couple of days ago, met a new young Chinese Doll in her 20's, slim body with long hair and have nice tits, Massage was decently, Topless and UTC roaming was allowed, Sucked her eraser nipple while HJ, tipped. 8 and definitely return.

Lego19
07-30-21, 02:07
My experience has been if the other girls you see are friends of hers, they don't mind. She will know about it anyway because they all talk.

It is when you get away from her circle that the jealousy comes into play.On the bright side I get sex for free so I guess I shouldn't be complaining. But I know who she hangs out with and who she is in touch with and I avoid those spots like the plague.

Lego19
07-30-21, 02:08
You have 12 "reviews" and only two of those are actual reviews the rest are "has anybody seen" questions. Maybe you ought to visit some shops and leave some first hand reviews instead of stealing them from other sites. Just not right in my opinion.Maybe he was the original poster of this review in rubmaps and he just mentioned he copy pasted it, so that he doesn't end up getting accused of stealing the review?

Firedog069
07-30-21, 06:29
Maybe he was the original poster of this review in rubmaps and he just mentioned he copy pasted it, so that he doesn't end up getting accused of stealing the review?He was not the original poster.

DownWind
07-30-21, 07:50
I tried posting a long review / experience yesterday and it never took. I'm going to try again but the abridged version. Not sure if it was censored for some reason. It was titled "Am I Crazy? I've been seeing my ATF who happens to be discussed favorably on this board from time to time. I won't say who it is because I consider her a friend and frankly don't want to screw up a good thing. We hadn't spoken in a couple of weeks and out of the blue she texted and asks if I want to get together for dinner. I'm all in of course but she asks if she can bring her friend. Frankly I just wanted to see her who I will refer to as Jane and I told her so but she said she wanted to give me my birthday wish. What? Really? Okay! Then she says her friend needs $$ and ask how much and it's $12. I thought about negotiating but Jane has never asked for anything in the past outside the spa and I agree. I asked do they want to go to dinner like usually or get take out and Jane says the latter. The both arrive around 8 pm and to my surprise her friend Sally is just as hot as Jane. We ate at my kitchen island having wine and they kept telling me I was King. Now the good part. They want to shower with me. They washed every inch of me with lots of DFK. Amazing! To bed next them taking turns DT licking balls. When I couldn't take it anymore I went down on Jane. She like always came quickly and I dove into Sally's 70's Bush. She took a little longer but came hard. I roll over, Jane puts a hat on me and goes cowgirl while Sally is DFK me. When she starts cuming I can hold off any longer. As soon as Jane hops off Sally tries to get on but I needed a minute. Add there ages up and I'm still older haha. But some enthusiastic oral and it's Sally's turn. Similar result except I didn't finish. Next is something I haven't seen before but Jane is is a doggie position but her tits and face are pushed into the mattress and her ass high in the air. I gave her my all. After a while I collapse and Jane says I cum three times. I say "Sally how many times you cum?" She says two. I had no gas left in the tank so I resort to yodeling into her beautiful furry canyon. Final score Jane 3, Sally and Cookie 2. They said they've never done this before and I tend to believe Jane but I just met Sally but if any of you have had this happen PM me with a description and we can possibly exchange info and cost. The other question is did I pay too much? They're looking to come back. Should I pay the same? Keep this going for a while. It made my year!No, you did not pay to much. Best day of year? More likely best sex event of your life. Your kids will not miss the money when your gone, and you have a great go to memory to be brought to mind when you need it, forever. To bad you can only share it with you're closest friends. Us!

BuddhaBabes123
07-30-21, 09:29
He was not the original poster.I don't know why it is an issue for me to post people's reviews from Rubmaps on the forum. Most people don't want to spend $20/ month for access to the site, so I am using my account to post other people's reviews here. My inbox is flooded with requests from mongers who want to know what recent reviews of different spas said. I posted about Blue Harbor a couple of months ago and had 10 messages to post more about it. Just trying to help.

Noxie4
07-30-21, 09:36
Hey guys,

I'm new here. Can anyone please send me leads in Boston or north shore.

I've seen posts about private Japanese AMP in North shore. If anyone had info feel free to forward it to me over PM.

Thanks in advance.

Cookie Lover
07-30-21, 10:38
He was not the original poster.Hey, if wants to copy more I'm good! Saves me the price of the subscription.

Cookie Lover
07-30-21, 11:34
No, you did not pay to much. Best day of year? More likely best sex event of your life. Your kids will not miss the money when your gone, and you have a great go to memory to be brought to mind when you need it, forever. To bad you can only share it with you're closest friends. Us!The little head was doing all the thinking. Thanks for making me feel better.

DionHunk
07-30-21, 12:52
Went to visit CT to try my luck recently. I have a huge fantasy about large tit milfs. This place had a MILF whose tits were not large. But I somehow got seduced by her at the counter and went for it. There was a old guy in there too. I am no massage expert and so do not want to comment on it. But it felt good LOL. I flipped in 5 minutes and flashed myself. I was already naked. She smiled and said you take care of me. Honestly, she did not have great features. Tits were small B, 5,1 height and body of a mature lady. But I got turned on by her a lot. Really slow and seductive release with utc top. Damage for hh 50/40.

Does anyone know a MILF with large tits?

SlowMo
07-30-21, 14:36
The little head was doing all the thinking. Thanks for making me feel better.I agree: money well-spent. Just think of all the mediocre encounters generally listed here. Collectively, we have an awful batting average. Congrats on your grand slam.

SM.

NorthOfTown
07-30-21, 17:05
Went today and met new girl named Lisa, Very young and pretty Chinese girl in her 20's, UTC top and bottom was allowed, Just did HJ but maybe extra menu was be accepted, damage. 6+. 5.At Muzzey Lisa is a looker and there is more on the table. Bring a hat because saran wrap will be the alternative. She is a little think but shapely at the same time and quite responsive.

At Great Road, the upsell is still constant but the skills are not worth it.

Wiseass
07-30-21, 20:12
Firedog, Please Clearout your Inbox! Thank You!

UaryJan
07-30-21, 23:54
Hey guys, it was my first visit since pre-pandemic today. Have been reading everything on here since then and finally decided to head out today. Wanted to share my exp. Didn't call ahead and did a walk-in on c and are at 141 water. Had 2 girls working and both in early to mid 40's I guess. Was lead into the room by the shorter one and took. 40 for the half. Started with reg med pressure rub and nice smooth movements. Didn't ask and just poured oil on back which I wasnt thrilled about but didn't complain. About 5 minutes in, answered a call midway and asked the other monger to come in a half hour. Got back to the rub and stood near the face sliding onto back. Got some otc feel with thighs to let her know I mean business. Half way in got on the table near head with knees on my shoulders. Gave access to feel her ass otc. Asked if it was okay and heard yes. 5 minutes later the flip and no talk. Just went straight down to work with hands. Got some good otc. Asked for utc suggesting more tip but said no. Normal finish and clean-up. Believe def more on the menu for a second time. Tipped. 40 and asked for name. Said yuyu / yoyo and see you next time. Lookin forward to checkin out a next time. Let me know if you guys know of more on the menu or if I should try the other taller girl. Thanks all.

CrazyDragon
07-31-21, 10:00
I tried posting a long review / experience yesterday and it never took. I'm going to try again but the abridged version. Not sure if it was censored for some reason. It was titled "Am I Crazy? I've been seeing my ATF who happens to be discussed favorably on this board from time to time. I won't say who it is because I consider her a friend and frankly don't want to screw up a good thing. We hadn't spoken in a couple of weeks and out of the blue she texted and asks if I want to get together for dinner. I'm all in of course but she asks if she can bring her friend. Frankly I just wanted to see her who I will refer to as Jane and I told her so but she said she wanted to give me my birthday wish. What? Really? Okay! Then she says her friend needs $$ and ask how much and it's $12. I thought about negotiating but Jane has never asked for anything in the past outside the spa and I agree. I asked do they want to go to dinner like usually or get take out and Jane says the latter. The both arrive around 8 pm and to my surprise her friend Sally is just as hot as Jane. We ate at my kitchen island having wine and they kept telling me I was King. Now the good part. They want to shower with me. They washed every inch of me with lots of DFK. Amazing! To bed next them taking turns DT licking balls. When I couldn't take it anymore I went down on Jane. She like always came quickly and I dove into Sally's 70's Bush. She took a little longer but came hard. I roll over, Jane puts a hat on me and goes cowgirl while Sally is DFK me. When she starts cuming I can hold off any longer. As soon as Jane hops off Sally tries to get on but I needed a minute. Add there ages up and I'm still older haha. But some enthusiastic oral and it's Sally's turn. Similar result except I didn't finish. Next is something I haven't seen before but Jane is is a doggie position but her tits and face are pushed into the mattress and her ass high in the air. I gave her my all. After a while I collapse and Jane says I cum three times. I say "Sally how many times you cum?" She says two. I had no gas left in the tank so I resort to yodeling into her beautiful furry canyon. Final score Jane 3, Sally and Cookie 2. They said they've never done this before and I tend to believe Jane but I just met Sally but if any of you have had this happen PM me with a description and we can possibly exchange info and cost. The other question is did I pay too much? They're looking to come back. Should I pay the same? Keep this going for a while. It made my year!Money we'll depend for 2 girls that are willing to do it together. If they ever need new clients let me know. I can probably help them as well. Hahaha.

MissingB34
07-31-21, 12:05
Was wondering about places in Braintree Quincy Weymouth. Please PM thanks.

AsianYumYum
07-31-21, 12:52
Anyone with rubmap membership can share. Looking to try a month to grab some intel on places I'd like to visit, when I go to sign up, it says reoccurring and then I see they are operating out of the Czech republic. I am a little bit nervous dealing with foreign country transactions and was wondering if you can cancel anytime rather after that month and not have any problems with reoccurring charges?

I'd hate to have to call my bank and tell them to stop any charges or my account was charged twice by "rubmap" after canceling subscription and I'd like to file a fraudulent claim. Feel me?

MissingB34
07-31-21, 13:19
New to Southshore area. Looking for recommendations in Quincy Braintree Weymouth thanks advance.

Wockser
07-31-21, 15:33
Anyone with rubmap membership can share. Looking to try a month to grab some intel on places I'd like to visit, when I go to sign up, it says reoccurring and then I see they are operating out of the Czech republic. I am a little bit nervous dealing with foreign country transactions and was wondering if you can cancel anytime rather after that month and not have any problems with reoccurring charges?

I'd hate to have to call my bank and tell them to stop any charges or my account was charged twice by "rubmap" after canceling subscription and I'd like to file a fraudulent claim. Feel me?I bought into it before I found this site. It helped me get into the hobby reading some reviews and getting an idea of how to interact and get your foot in the door. Problem is with RM is that there are so many bogus / phantom posts. They're easy to identify as the users will generally be random first / last name and a number. So cycling through reviews that are legit and recent is helpful to spot new locations you may not have been to and an idea of what is offered as long as you can pinpoint real ones. You can also cancel the reoccurring immediately on the subscription. I probably won't re-up now that I've found this site though.

Wiseass
07-31-21, 16:17
New to Southshore area. Looking for recommendations in Quincy Braintree Weymouth thanks advance.Can you Read? How about spending 30 minutes reading the last 10 Pages of Posts on this Thread. Get yourself up to Speed with Your Areas of Interest. Then come back with some Questions about Places your interested in. In just the last Couple of Pages there were Reviews of 2 Places in Weymouth, and Recommendations for 3 More! It's all there! You just need to be able to Read.

Guys here will Help if you show you will do some Work, instead of Sitting there waiting to be Spoonfed with Info based on their Work and Cash.

Just trying to Help you!

Ymch520
07-31-21, 17:39

I'd hate to have to call my bank and tell them to stop any charges or my account was charged twice by "rubmap" after canceling subscription and I'd like to file a fraudulent claim. Feel me?Why you need membership? Free access, you can search aamp, in th ara you want. Rest we talk here most times. You can just revewsome pages and get good ideas about where you want to end up.

Just an opinion.

Lily1234
07-31-21, 19:16

I'd hate to have to call my bank and tell them to stop any charges or my account was charged twice by "rubmap" after canceling subscription and I'd like to file a fraudulent claim. Feel me?I have paid one month by bitcoin just to read some info aboit certain places. No way I would give them my info and they are getting more fake reviews these days anyway.

I have tried to join for a month with amex or visa gift cards but never found one that worked.

UaryJan
07-31-21, 23:32
There have been on and off reports about this. Feeling the itch for an older provider. Anyone know of any reliable oldies in the south shore? Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Wiseass
08-01-21, 00:16
There have been on and off reports about this. Feeling the itch for an older provider. Anyone know of any reliable oldies in the south shore? Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!Try C & R on Water St. Quincy. Look for the Tall Thin One. She's got to be in her 60's, or at least looks it. Did a Walk-in One Night at Closing and got her. 40 House and 60 Tip. I really didn't want her to take anything off, but she went Topless. It was quite awhile ago, but I saw another Post that indicated she is still there. That was my Charity Donation for the Industry that Night. Have Never Gone Back.

EMonkey
08-01-21, 00:37
I tried posting a long review / experience yesterday and it never took. I'm going to try again but the abridged version. Not sure if it was censored for some reason. It was titled "Am I Crazy? I've been seeing my ATF who happens to be discussed favorably on this board from time to time. I won't say who it is because I consider her a friend and frankly don't want to screw up a good thing. We hadn't spoken in a couple of weeks and out of the blue she texted and asks if I want to get together for dinner. I'm all in of course but she asks if she can bring her friend. Frankly I just wanted to see her who I will refer to as Jane and I told her so but she said she wanted to give me my birthday wish. What? Really? Okay! Then she says her friend needs $$ and ask how much and it's $12. I thought about negotiating but Jane has never asked for anything in the past outside the spa and I agree. I asked do they want to go to dinner like usually or get take out and Jane says the latter. The both arrive around 8 pm and to my surprise her friend Sally is just as hot as Jane. We ate at my kitchen island having wine and they kept telling me I was King. Now the good part. They want to shower with me. They washed every inch of me with lots of DFK. Amazing! To bed next them taking turns DT licking balls. When I couldn't take it anymore I went down on Jane. She like always came quickly and I dove into Sally's 70's Bush. She took a little longer but came hard. I roll over, Jane puts a hat on me and goes cowgirl while Sally is DFK me. When she starts cuming I can hold off any longer. As soon as Jane hops off Sally tries to get on but I needed a minute. Add there ages up and I'm still older haha. But some enthusiastic oral and it's Sally's turn. Similar result except I didn't finish. Next is something I haven't seen before but Jane is is a doggie position but her tits and face are pushed into the mattress and her ass high in the air. I gave her my all. After a while I collapse and Jane says I cum three times. I say "Sally how many times you cum?" She says two. I had no gas left in the tank so I resort to yodeling into her beautiful furry canyon. Final score Jane 3, Sally and Cookie 2. They said they've never done this before and I tend to believe Jane but I just met Sally but if any of you have had this happen PM me with a description and we can possibly exchange info and cost. The other question is did I pay too much? They're looking to come back. Should I pay the same? Keep this going for a while. It made my year!I don't think you mention for how long they stay, if they stay all night or even like 3 to 4 hours I would say is was $ well expended, like CrazyDragon mentioned, if they need some extra I am sure some of us are willing to get some test of the experience and help her to gain her Christmas Money. (better to have something reliable that wasting time with bellow average experiences).

Live and enjoy while you can, one day we all just seat at the park feeding the pigeons telling Spa stories to some old group while people ignore us LOL.

MoreBJs
08-01-21, 01:43
Lets say they split the 1200 and that was the secret plan all along. So 600 each for a either a few hours or overnite. Either way, its not a lot of money, certainly not life changing or even month changing. In fact, if they just stuck to their spa and worked 6 days a week, four weeks a month like they normally do, than they would do just as well at they end of the month or two months. I personally don't believe the story. These girls make good daily money, there isn't a need for them to do all this extra stuff inho.

Jimmyjohn2
08-01-21, 07:57
Visiting from Philly and looking for a FS parlor either in Boston or south of the city. Reading the forum it seems it's mostly HE and perhaps BJ other than perhaps wear of the city? Happy to share about Philly.

SirPsychoSexy
08-01-21, 09:33
Feel free to walk into any AMP's in Quincy! You will find your Yoda in any of them.

There have been on and off reports about this. Feeling the itch for an older provider. Anyone know of any reliable oldies in the south shore? Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Kenny9370
08-01-21, 09:59
Lets say they split the 1200 and that was the secret plan all along. So 600 each for a either a few hours or overnite. Either way, its not a lot of money, certainly not life changing or even month changing. In fact, if they just stuck to their spa and worked 6 days a week, four weeks a month like they normally do, than they would do just as well at they end of the month or two months. I personally don't believe the story. These girls make good daily money, there isn't a need for them to do all this extra stuff inho.What's not to believe? A lot of these girls like to gamble and go to casino. The more you make the higher you play and the house always win at the end.

Top Floor
08-01-21, 10:46

I'd hate to have to call my bank and tell them to stop any charges or my account was charged twice by "rubmap" after canceling subscription and I'd like to file a fraudulent claim. Feel me?I've never had a problem canceling with them.

HunneMan
08-01-21, 12:34
I've never had a problem canceling with them.Over the last year and half I have on and off canceled my subscription 6 times with no problems at all. Hope this helps.

Dwualghul
08-01-21, 13:27
Finally visited Sophia. While it all went as expected, it was just outright awkward in my opinion. A lot of you have characterized her as bubbly, while I just found her a little. Crazed. There was the awkward wait outside the green door too start. Then when inside, there was weird lip popping / smacking sounds with manic giggles. And unfortunately, there was an attempt at an up sell that really turned me off; during the up sell, she made these weird motions with her hands to mimic different acts while she cackled and made big crazy eyes. I held my ground, did what I needed to, then got out. Sorry, not going back, even for a quick turnaround. It was unsettling.

Ymch520
08-01-21, 13:46
Hello brothers.

Just sharing my recent experience from great rd relaxation couple days ago. Just walked in at evening after other business close. Doorbell on entrance and someone name Jenny showed up and get me in and greet and hold my hand dragged me to the room and she moved my hand on her breast few times on short wk to the room. I thoguht its sign for extra and was excited. She had nice figure. Little chubby butgs size top and bottom. Massage was ok with some pressure applied. She offered if I lke soft one as these days lot of customer wants soft. I said may be next time let do some work today. She smile and hug me from back. Out 15 min. Good pressure applied applied then nice sensual started with touching balls and tried to move her hand between legs and tried touching sleeping boy. The boy woke up quick. Turn over and she said I have only few min. Left and so we have to move on and asked what I like. I said nude and then boom and she said no booboom here. I asked what's on menu and she said only HJ with or without oil. She said HJ for. 4 and offer topless for. 6 I chose topless and I thoughtto do something different. So after she became topless I asked her if she can laid next to me so I cam suck nice tt. But she didn't let me suck. I put mh under her pant. Very tight pant but I was successful to check and seemed soft. She was moaning she likes but I guesnot allowed more things that place. Then I hold her, hug tight and slwly move my body upward so I can rub my boy between two good size mountain. She said no first but she was moaning more and said this is only for me. I enjoed that and release load on her top. She qckly push me and grabbed towel and alcohol to wipe her and said she like it but won't do this next time. And told me hope I like it. Ofclurse I enjoyed little different than previous AMP experience with standard HJ.

Overall recommended but I don't thnk anything more than what I experienced with Jenny is available there for a moment. One way out, used bathroom and there was small room in front tof bathroom where another girl was sitting and game me wave and closed her door. Bushe seems little smaller and younger than jenny.

EasiePeasie
08-01-21, 19:41
Finally visited Sophia. While it all went as expected, it was just outright awkward in my opinion. A lot of you have characterized her as bubbly, while I just found her a little. Crazed. There was the awkward wait outside the green door too start. Then when inside, there was weird lip popping / smacking sounds with manic giggles. And unfortunately, there was an attempt at an up sell that really turned me off; during the up sell, she made these weird motions with her hands to mimic different acts while she cackled and made big crazy eyes. I held my ground, did what I needed to, then got out.After my first couple visits I began asking them to unlock the gate / door about 3-5 minutes before arriving. What kind of upsell? It's a FS place, so that's expected. I always took Sophia's initial pantomine to be her funny schtick because she speaks very little English. I've had normal conversations with her using her Google translator. Glad to hear you had better time with Iris at BTT.

WebDog2015
08-01-21, 22:59
Went today and saw Candy. $40/ hhr and she was great. Nice massage and lots of butt play on. Nice work on the flip. She took direction well. Got top "up" and pants "down". Nice kitty. Cute little butt. Small A cups with nice nips. Very nice HJ. Not a mechanical jerk but lots of sensual action. I was so impressed I tipped her $80. That's where it went south. She said "it's supposed to be $100" and I said "how about next time when come back for an hour?" But fuck that. $160 for standard AMP service is too much. I was feeling generous but my goodwill gesture was flipped on me. I am not going back.

EMonkey
08-02-21, 00:44
Finally visited Sophia. While it all went as expected, it was just outright awkward in my opinion. A lot of you have characterized her as bubbly, while I just found her a little. Crazed. There was the awkward wait outside the green door too start. Then when inside, there was weird lip popping / smacking sounds with manic giggles. And unfortunately, there was an attempt at an up sell that really turned me off; during the up sell, she made these weird motions with her hands to mimic different acts while she cackled and made big crazy eyes. I held my ground, did what I needed to, then got out. Sorry, not going back, even for a quick turnaround. It was unsettling.I am happy that you finally test it out, thanks to your post I finally kinda resolve the puzzle of where this place is, BostonBoyBack mentioned a phone number but I I have not been available to find the other digits and the ones I found do not match the Number. I go to CT once a week so if some one can give me the final clues I will try it, the price seems right.

Funny that you mention all the smooches sounds, must be the neighbors that know what is going on LOL is sounds funny to me.

Funny thing is that once I was waiting for the door to be open at 40 Harrison and and a cute girl saw me and told me " you want massage, follow me " and she entered the alley. I should have follow her since I had to wait 15 for the door.

AsianYumYum
08-02-21, 01:15
I just came from a parlor visit and during the table shower she tried to prop my legs open so she could run her hand through my ass and I was tightening my butt giving her the signal that this is not my thing, I'm not really liking this ass play but she kept trying and I kept resisting and she eventually gave up giggling.

I've read reports from some of you that you actually like this to the point you don't even mind getting fingered or have your ass licked. This is where I'd draw the line. Even during massages I've had some parlor girls trying to run the oil and run their hands through my crack and try spreading my butt cheeks, I always give them the no thanks to this kind of foreplay type.

I find this to be somewhat gay, I'd rather they get on the table and let me have a field day stretching their sweet little butt cheeks and booty hole and pussy lips to no end. That'd be more the kind of ass play I'd like to engage in but this ass play on me or what some have described as enjoyable a part of their massage, I dunno guys, it's a head scratcher. What do you get out of it, does it really arouse you as a fetish?

DoubleDippin
08-02-21, 05:39
Got a text from xxx xxx 1133 $160 for 30 minutes $200 for Hr Wood Road, Braintree hotel Full service. 40 to 60 extra for BBJ.

It gets interesting trying to figure out how they got my number. Hmmmmm.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-02-21, 09:52
Got a text from xxx xxx 1133 $160 for 30 minutes $200 for Hr Wood Road, Braintree hotel Full service. 40 to 60 extra for BBJ.

It gets interesting trying to figure out how they got my number. Hmmmmm.Because you called so many numbers and one of them is connected to a database.

ThizzleHats
08-02-21, 10:32

It gets interesting trying to figure out how they got my number. Hmmmmm.Interesting. I noticed all the Braintree ads had evaporated from Eros. Almost made me wonder if something was up.

Jaristas
08-02-21, 12:55
I just came from a parlor visit and during the table shower she tried to prop my legs open so she could run her hand through my ass and I was tightening my butt giving her the signal that this is not my thing, I'm not really liking this ass play but she kept trying and I kept resisting and she eventually gave up giggling.

I've read reports from some of you that you actually like this to the point you don't even mind getting fingered or have your ass licked. This is where I'd draw the line. Even during massages I've had some parlor girls trying to run the oil and run their hands through my crack and try spreading my butt cheeks, I always give them the no thanks to this kind of foreplay type.

I find this to be somewhat gay, I'd rather they get on the table and let me have a field day stretching their sweet little butt cheeks and booty hole and pussy lips to no end. That'd be more the kind of ass play I'd like to engage in but this ass play on me or what some have described as enjoyable a part of their massage, I dunno guys, it's a head scratcher. What do you get out of it, does it really arouse you as a fetish?Just curios. Which parlor is this? Obviously so I can avoid it. LOL.

DoubleDippin
08-02-21, 13:24
Because you called so many numbers and one of them is connected to a database.This was an off the wall text providing information for Asian FS. I have never ventured into the Asian hotel scene. Non Asian I have many times with 2 favs that have since retired.

This text and info smelled of LEO on a fishing trip.

DoubleDippin
08-02-21, 13:27
Interesting. I noticed all the Braintree ads had evaporated from Eros. Almost made me wonder if something was up.I usually get some good intell from my contacts on what is going on but this text was from out of the blue. Be watching you phone for a message to show up and beware.

If you ask for a picture the quickly send you one. No way to tell if it is the one you might meet up with.

RedDelano
08-02-21, 14:51

I find this to be somewhat gay, I'd rather they get on the table and let me have a field day stretching their sweet little butt cheeks and booty hole and pussy lips to no end. That'd be more the kind of ass play I'd like to engage in but this ass play on me or what some have described as enjoyable a part of their massage, I dunno guys, it's a head scratcher. What do you get out of it, does it really arouse you as a fetish?Even M / F couples enjoy this. If you don't, that's completely fine. No need to to insulting people.

And you didn't even bother telling us which parlor.

RedDelano
08-02-21, 15:14
Well welcome!! Always willing to help! I sent you about three PM's with places, names and telephone numbers of a bunch of 20 something year old Japanese college students that do private massages around the north shore. They all have long hair, big tits and are willing to please. If you don't get the Pms right away just standby. Sometimes it takes a while to go through.

.Wouldn't mind knowing as well. I'm also on the North Shore.

Been going to the place in Salem, traveling to Waltham and the a couple that are on the way to there, and got to check out the place in Newburyport before it closed down.

AsianYumYum
08-02-21, 16:07
Wasn't insulting anyone. I made it clear that this is a standard practice at many parlors so it wasn't just one in particular. I just came from one in RI, same thing. She kept trying to get in and I'm on my face like WTF, no thanks?

Even M / F couples enjoy this. If you don't, that's completely fine. No need to to insulting people.

And you didn't even bother telling us which parlor.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-02-21, 16:38

I find this to be somewhat gay, I'd rather they get on the table and let me have a field day stretching their sweet little butt cheeks and booty hole and pussy lips to no end. That'd be more the kind of ass play I'd like to engage in but this ass play on me or what some have described as enjoyable a part of their massage, I dunno guys, it's a head scratcher. What do you get out of it, does it really arouse you as a fetish?Got to try so you can understand.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-02-21, 16:40
Wouldn't mind knowing as well. I'm also on the North Shore.

Been going to the place in Salem, traveling to Waltham and the a couple that are on the way to there, and got to check out the place in Newburyport before it closed down.I never got you reply with the info.

DownWind
08-02-21, 18:14

Been going to the place in Salem, traveling to Waltham and the a couple that are on the way to there, and got to check out the place in Newburyport before it closed down.Thank, your pm was spot on, best string of ladies in a while.

SecretSquirell
08-02-21, 18:30
Wasn't insulting anyone. I made it clear that this is a standard practice at many parlors so it wasn't just one in particular. I just came from one in RI, same thing. She kept trying to get in and I'm on my face like WTF, no thanks?For clarity, your comment "I find this to be somewhat gay" is definitely insulting to anyone who enjoys the practice. You are basically saying if you like it you are a homosexual.

For myself, I don't care for insertion but do enjoy a little teasing the area. I also know many enjoy the internal prostate massage, just hasn't been my experience.

Hanging Out
08-02-21, 18:51
Interesting. I noticed all the Braintree ads had evaporated from Eros. Almost made me wonder if something was up.I received the same text, I've seen the ads on RR and have called a few times but never tried them they make me nervous!

Ggwpx
08-02-21, 19:15
It's been a while since I try the AMP places. Quincy used to be good but not anymore. 59 cod with Serena was good and sometimes she offered FS. I wonder if she still works there. I tried the new Weymouth AMP last week. 60/40 wasn't good. 1147 filled with bunch of old grannies that I would not recommend. I guess I should stick to the AMPs in H2 O.

Rito1
08-02-21, 19:35

I find this to be somewhat gay, I'd rather they get on the table and let me have a field day stretching their sweet little butt cheeks and booty hole and pussy lips to no end. That'd be more the kind of ass play I'd like to engage in but this ass play on me or what some have described as enjoyable a part of their massage, I dunno guys, it's a head scratcher. What do you get out of it, does it really arouse you as a fetish?You must be young. When you get older you might like it. And it's only gay if it is more than one finger going in or a dick.

LustyB
08-02-21, 21:27

I find this to be somewhat gay, I'd rather they get on the table and let me have a field day stretching their sweet little butt cheeks and booty hole and pussy lips to no end. That'd be more the kind of ass play I'd like to engage in but this ass play on me or what some have described as enjoyable a part of their massage, I dunno guys, it's a head scratcher. What do you get out of it, does it really arouse you as a fetish?LOL. How old are you? I like it when the oil that up and drill for oil. There's a reason millions of gay guys like it. I draw the line at a D, but a finger from a chick up there especially while their blowing you is awesome. And a rim job? Jesus that's awesome too.

WMass
08-02-21, 23:09
Try C & R on Water St. Quincy. Look for the Tall Thin One. She's got to be in her 60's, or at least looks it. Did a Walk-in One Night at Closing and got her. 40 House and 60 Tip. I really didn't want her to take anything off, but she went Topless. It was quite awhile ago, but I saw another Post that indicated she is still there. That was my Charity Donation for the Industry that Night. Have Never Gone Back.TY, will check out. Happy this was asked, I've got a thing for the mature Asian as well.

Hatch7508
08-02-21, 23:25
Hey, I live in VA and traveling up to Rockland for work tomorrow. Only going to be there for one night but does anyone know is a good provider or parlor in the Rockland area. Would like to get FS is available. Thanks Hatch.

IrishPlaya
08-02-21, 23:47
Now that's a fucking funny reply!

Just curios. Which parlor is this? Obviously so I can avoid it. LOL..

AsianYumYum
08-03-21, 02:14
I am about to take a dip at this place and report, I see another parlor listed next building over. This one I will try first.

Any intel or tips if you've already made a run. Anyone I can ask for to try my Mileage, anyone to avoid?

Should I stay, should I go, waste or time or I am about to experience a good time, anything at all?

Thanks in advance!

Cookie Lover
08-03-21, 05:06
Hey, I live in VA and traveling up to Rockland for work tomorrow. Only going to be there for one night but does anyone know is a good provider or parlor in the Rockland area. Would like to get FS is available. Thanks Hatch.Expansive menu but no FS. YMMV. On main drag.

RichnMa
08-03-21, 07:15
LOL. How old are you? I like it when the oil that up and drill for oil. There's a reason millions of gay guys like it. I draw the line at a D, but a finger from a chick up there especially while their blowing you is awesome. And a rim job? Jesus that's awesome too.I don't know many places that offer a table shower any more where is this place love to get one been a long time.

Marrin
08-03-21, 08:41
I tried posting a long review / experience yesterday and it never took. I'm going to try again but the abridged version. Not sure if it was censored for some reason. It was titled "Am I Crazy? I've been seeing my ATF who happens to be discussed favorably on this board from time to time. I won't say who it is because I consider her a friend and frankly don't want to screw up a good thing. We hadn't spoken in a couple of weeks and out of the blue she texted and asks if I want to get together for dinner. I'm all in of course but she asks if she can bring her friend. Frankly I just wanted to see her who I will refer to as Jane and I told her so but she said she wanted to give me my birthday wish. What? Really? Okay! Then she says her friend needs $$ and ask how much and it's $12. I thought about negotiating but Jane has never asked for anything in the past outside the spa and I agree. I asked do they want to go to dinner like usually or get take out and Jane says the latter. The both arrive around 8 pm and to my surprise her friend Sally is just as hot as Jane. We ate at my kitchen island having wine and they kept telling me I was King. Now the good part. They want to shower with me. They washed every inch of me with lots of DFK. Amazing! To bed next them taking turns DT licking balls. When I couldn't take it anymore I went down on Jane. She like always came quickly and I dove into Sally's 70's Bush. She took a little longer but came hard. I roll over, Jane puts a hat on me and goes cowgirl while Sally is DFK me. When she starts cuming I can hold off any longer. As soon as Jane hops off Sally tries to get on but I needed a minute. Add there ages up and I'm still older haha. But some enthusiastic oral and it's Sally's turn. Similar result except I didn't finish. Next is something I haven't seen before but Jane is is a doggie position but her tits and face are pushed into the mattress and her ass high in the air. I gave her my all. After a while I collapse and Jane says I cum three times. I say "Sally how many times you cum?" She says two. I had no gas left in the tank so I resort to yodeling into her beautiful furry canyon. Final score Jane 3, Sally and Cookie 2. They said they've never done this before and I tend to believe Jane but I just met Sally but if any of you have had this happen PM me with a description and we can possibly exchange info and cost. The other question is did I pay too much? They're looking to come back. Should I pay the same? Keep this going for a while. It made my year!Sounds like a fair price and a good deal for the experience! If you enjoyed it why not repeat.

Are you getting comparable service from anyone else? If not, sounds like you found a gem.

DoubleDippin
08-03-21, 08:48
Hey, I live in VA and traveling up to Rockland for work tomorrow. Only going to be there for one night but does anyone know is a good provider or parlor in the Rockland area. Would like to get FS is available. Thanks Hatch.First time visit is a long shot for FS in Rockland.

ChellickG
08-03-21, 10:15
Has anyone tried the reopened Thai place on Winchester? Not my usual thing but I'm thinking of trying the ladyboy massage. Anyone have any experience? PM me if so, thanks!

ChellickG
08-03-21, 10:31
Tried it, won't repeat. Girls were the same age as those at Crystal but FS and DATY wasn't on the menu. Poor massage, no tease, just flip and choice between wank and CBJ. They get naked for it but they won't let you taste their nipples or rub them. Overpriced and not a great experience.

Also, they now text you to enter so there's a bench of mongers just sitting outside the door waiting for a text. They're doing LEO's work for them.

BosLocal88
08-03-21, 12:23
Hey everyone,

Was previously here before but my username must have expired. If anyone has any good incall HE experiences in Boston they think I should frequent let me know I'm always looking to try new places. I have good info on some former outcall's and Incalls I used to use in my old area I would be willing to trade!

Happy hunting.

ThizzleHats
08-03-21, 12:40
I am about to take a dip at this place and report, I see another parlor listed next building over. This one I will try first.

Any intel or tips if you've already made a run. Anyone I can ask for to try my Mileage, anyone to avoid?

Should I stay, should I go, waste or time or I am about to experience a good time, anything at all?

Thanks in advance!The 59 Cod place "a building over" used to be good but is closed down now. Please try this new place and tell us how it goes!

ThizzleHats
08-03-21, 12:42
What do you get out of it, does it really arouse you as a fetish?Its not a fetish. Your g-spot is in your butt. Loosen up and try it. Guaranteed you'll enjoy it like pretty much everybody else on this forum has told you.

Spaz2580
08-03-21, 14:12
That's fine. Some like it some don't. There's a lot of nerve endings in that area which is why I find it pleasurable. No judgement here.

Wasn't insulting anyone. I made it clear that this is a standard practice at many parlors so it wasn't just one in particular. I just came from one in RI, same thing. She kept trying to get in and I'm on my face like WTF, no thanks?

KatSuno1492
08-03-21, 17:16
Its not a fetish. Your g-spot is in your butt. Loosen up and try it. Guaranteed you'll enjoy it like pretty much everybody else on this forum has told you.I always remember this whenever I hear that phrase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rtUvlR1pZE

JayBean
08-03-21, 19:09
So after a nice visit a few weeks back I decided return, I come here often. Been calling the last few days and the phone was not even ringing. Anyway popped in and was met by Angela who was petite and not bad looking but she had a mask on. Didn't get to see who else was working so just went to room and paid. Asked for soft and she did a decent job and got me to flip earlier than expected. End result was achieved and only about 10-15 minutes had passed. This is where things got bad, she throws that dirty sheet over me and begins a horrible massage. Arms then legs then the slapping. Someone rings the bell she leaves puts guy in the dreaded 3rd room and tells him 10 minutes and I'm like WTF. She comes back repeats same exact horrible massage routine again. Tells me times up. Awful visit, she's brutal. Won't repeat with her that's for sure.

Rito1
08-03-21, 20:27
So I did not want to do a AMP so I pick one from Eros. I texted Loly she quoted me $200 nude massage & HR. If you decided to go here and you are out of shape don't. She lives on the 4th floor with no elevator. Anyway went I get there she makes me wait almost 10 min in her hall even though we have been texting each other every couple of minutes so she knows I am there. After I climb the stairs past the 5 security cameras I get to her apartment and see it's not the same girl in the pics. She does not get fully nude because she leave her panties on. She does not look to bad as she has nice tits but her ass is a little on the flat side. As soon as we start she asked me if I want to skip the back and flip now as she is very busy today. (So busy that she can text me every 5 minutes). I say no and she continues. But even after we were done total time door to door was 25 minutes. She also used coconut baby oil which smell bad since she give no kind of clean up. Needless to say I will not repeat.

https://massage.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/6562199.htm?cat=83

Mattis1775
08-03-21, 20:56
So I did not want to do a AMP so I pick one from Eros. I texted Loly she quoted me $200 nude massage & HR. If you decided to go here and you are out of shape don't. She lives on the 4th floor with no elevator. Anyway went I get there she makes me wait almost 10 min in her hall even though we have been texting each other every couple of minutes so she knows I am there. After I climb the stairs past the 5 security cameras I get to her apartment and see it's not the same girl in the pics. She does not get fully nude because she leave her panties on. She does not look to bad as she has nice tits but her ass is a little on the flat side. As soon as we start she asked me if I want to skip the back and flip now as she is very busy today. (So busy that she can text me every 5 minutes). I say no and she continues. But even after we were done total time door to door was 25 minutes. She also used coconut baby oil which smell bad since she give no kind of clean up. Needless to say I will not repeat.

https://massage.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/6562199.htm?cat=83That's too bad. Overall, bad experience and was there for quick cash with no return. She advertises Nuru, which obviously she didn't do as you would've mentioned it. Any time anyone makes me wait, I leave. It's an indication that it's not going to go well.

Thanks for the review.

AsianYumYum
08-03-21, 21:29
Closed? When was the last time you had a visit. Still has sign outside. Rumors have it they had some Gems offering some FS felatio. The location is my type for a kinky happening but did it doomed them not having repeated customers. I called not too long ago last month and heard a young voice who was quickly telling me to come no matter what kind of questions I was trying to ask her. Wish I took the offer right there and not wait to get more intel. Now it seems like it's closed. Arggh sucks, I missed out on the action if this place was a go to spot. Wondering if they're going to replace soon with new management.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-04-21, 01:27
Have anyone seen her lately she's from one main.

RedDelano
08-04-21, 07:47
I never got you reply with the info.I'm not the one with the info.

Thank, your pm was spot on, best string of ladies in a while.I haven't sent you anything. I was inquiring about getting the info, which you seem to have received from them.

Choir Boy
08-04-21, 08:07
Thank, your pm was spot on, best string of ladies in a while.I realize I'm late to this discussion, but what "string of ladies" are we talking about?

Tiptap
08-04-21, 09:32

https://massage.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/6562199.htm?cat=83I had a couple of similar experience about a month ago, but without the coconut oil! Pictures don't match Eros profiles and sometimes different profiles / numbers are really the same girl / agency. I know this because I'd message different ones & their text responses are word-for-word the same. Pretty sure Anna / Loly are the same agency and probably Mila / Sofia too. Try asking for a selfie. Generally speaking, a subpar massage that is all too quick to the flip. In my experience, the girls have been from Ukraine & they are friendly. Seem to be in their early / mid 30's. Definitely a YMMV situation.

RoughThat
08-04-21, 11:46

I find this to be somewhat gay, I'd rather they get on the table and let me have a field day stretching their sweet little butt cheeks and booty hole and pussy lips to no end. That'd be more the kind of ass play I'd like to engage in but this ass play on me or what some have described as enjoyable a part of their massage, I dunno guys, it's a head scratcher. What do you get out of it, does it really arouse you as a fetish?Not sure why people are mentioning your age as if as the older you get the more receptive you'd be to something entering your ass. A finger in your ass (especially penetration as some on here express) is the closest thing to male-male penetration and some of us want no parts of that even remotely. Some of us are men that want to penetrate, not be penetrated.

This has been ongoing on this forum for years and both sides have tried to justify their reasons. I never have and never will so to each their own but to bring up age or act like that act does not mirror homosexual behavior is comical.

RT.

AsianYumYum
08-04-21, 12:37
Thank you, and well said. If I don't find this enjoyable now, at young age, early 40's a monger, ain't no way I am going to enjoy later on.

I'm glad you pointed that out and I did frown when I read it, too, that some mentioned that it varies by age? If you are gay and like it, you're gay, it's no secret now, I just want to point out that the massage girls treat us based on what they see is common. Like tipping more then you should for a service and seeing how some are raising their ass cheeks to be opened and get licked and fingered. If many of you keep allowing this, they'll think we all like this gay shit and no I don't like that shit one bit.

We continue on that path, next thing we'll see is them bringing out a huge dildo along with the oil and start fucking one up the ass for a HE instead of a HJ, is this where we want things to go?

Not sure why people are mentioning your age as if as the older you get the more receptive you'd be to something entering your ass. A finger in your ass (especially penetration as some on here express) is the closest thing to male-male penetration and some of us want no parts of that even remotely. Some of us are men that want to penetrate, not be penetrated.

This has been ongoing on this forum for years and both sides have tried to justify their reasons. I never have and never will so to each their own but to bring up age or act like that act does not mirror homosexual behavior is comical.

RT.

Choir Boy
08-04-21, 12:43
I had a couple of similar experience about a month ago, but without the coconut oil! Pictures don't match Eros profiles and sometimes different profiles / numbers are really the same girl / agency. I know this because I'd message different ones & their text responses are word-for-word the same. Pretty sure Anna / Loly are the same agency and probably Mila / Sofia too. Try asking for a selfie. Generally speaking, a subpar massage that is all too quick to the flip. In my experience, the girls have been from Ukraine & they are friendly. Seem to be in their early / mid 30's. Definitely a YMMV situation.Her ad is a little odd. It reads "Please don't contact me about any extras." So you'd think you will at least get a good massage out of it. You didn't even get that.

CrazyCrouton
08-04-21, 13:06
If anyone has her phone number or contact info could you please PM me with it? Much appreciated thank you.

Sounds
08-04-21, 13:47
Not sure why people are mentioning your age as if as the older you get the more receptive you'd be to something entering your ass. A finger in your ass (especially penetration as some on here express) is the closest thing to male-male penetration and some of us want no parts of that even remotely. Some of us are men that want to penetrate, not be penetrated.

RT.Get it is not everyone's thing and age has nothing to do with it.

But I think relating it to homosexual behaviour is what is comical.

Do you feel the same way about a BJ being homosexual behaviour? If not why? What's the difference? Certainly is a thing in the gay community!

Firedog069
08-04-21, 14:19
It's been a while since I try the AMP places. Quincy used to be good but not anymore. 59 cod with Serena was good and sometimes she offered FS. I wonder if she still works there. I tried the new Weymouth AMP last week. 60/40 wasn't good. 1147 filled with bunch of old grannies that I would not recommend. I guess I should stick to the AMPs in H2 O.

RT.Just my two cents but how homophobic are some of you guys? I'm older and I enjoy a little anal massaging inside and out and I have enjoyed it for most of my sexual life. I love for a woman to pay attention to my ass just as she might enjoy me doing it to her. It feels great but I wouldn't in a million years let a guy near my ass, nor would I let him blow me or anything else. Gay guys suck each others cock. Does that mean I'm gay or I have homo tendencies if I enjoy oral sex with a woman? Following your logic I guess anal sex with a woman is a latent homosexual act as it involves cock and ass penetration just as homosexual anal penetration does. Hardly. Makes me wonder what kind of fantasies you anti anal guys have going on deep in your homophobic (or maybe not so homophobic) minds. If you think cock as soon as a chick touches your asshole then Jesus aren't you the insecure one LOL. Me, not only do I not have a problem with it I welcome it. I seek it out with these beautiful women who most of us go to to explore and tantalize every inch of our bodies. If it's not your thing, fine but I think your lying, to us or yourselves when you say it's not pleasurable. If penetration is uncomfortable to you light massaging of the area is ecstatic. If you read this and are honest with yourself I think you'll agree, if not then I feel sorry for you as you are missing out on an added dimension of pleasure. That is all. Good luck!

RedDelano
08-04-21, 14:36
I realize I'm late to this discussion, but what "string of ladies" are we talking about?CrazyCrouton sent someone a PM with some information, I was curious about the info, and now suddenly people are misunderstanding and quoting me thinking I'm sending PMs.

Sounds
08-04-21, 14:55
CrazyCrouton sent someone a PM with some information, I was curious about the info, and now suddenly people are misunderstanding and quoting me thinking I'm sending PMs.LOL Good for CC to get this much traction for his post.

ThizzleHats
08-04-21, 16:12
Slow day and was in the area, so I drive by TB and see a few cop cars across the street so I kept driving. Looks like they just pulled someone over, but I know some cops so I'm not risking it.

Go to Sunshine no call go upstairs and a different girl from last time named Jessica. Decent massage, okay tease, standard finish. No extras offered but got her top up. Big saggy B's with dark perky nipples. Paid $825, liked the other girl I reviewed previously with the bob cut but I'm not rushing back there for this one.

Wiseass
08-04-21, 16:57
Slow day ......
Go to Sunshine........ different girl from last time named Jessica........ Paid $825.........This has to be a Typo! It has to be! $825 ???

Andir
08-04-21, 18:11
If anyone has her phone number or contact info could you please PM me with it? Much appreciated thank you.I have the digits. Going to PM you her number soon. Stay logged in.

SkipperFoley
08-04-21, 19:05
If anyone has her phone number or contact info could you please PM me with it? Much appreciated thank you.I am interested in it as well.

Thank you,

Skip.

Ggwpx
08-04-21, 20:46
Closed? When was the last time you had a visit. Still has sign outside. Rumors have it they had some Gems offering some FS felatio. The location is my type for a kinky happening but did it doomed them not having repeated customers. I called not too long ago last month and heard a young voice who was quickly telling me to come no matter what kind of questions I was trying to ask her. Wish I took the offer right there and not wait to get more intel. Now it seems like it's closed. Arggh sucks, I missed out on the action if this place was a go to spot. Wondering if they're going to replace soon with new management.Most of the AMPs in Qtown are closed. I think the go to spots are in H2 O now.

Jack617
08-04-21, 21:06
Okay broski. No problem! You'll have to tell me which one you want the info for. They all give great massages but one of them has this thing where she likes you to play with her puckering starfish. The other two are pretty open but stick to a regular menu.Amazing agency! How the hell did you find them? My fav has been Saki, I think she may be open to BB but may take a few more visits, Thanks again.

HappyDave
08-04-21, 21:19
If anyone has her phone number or contact info could you please PM me with it? Much appreciated thank you.She is supposed to live around here, was a fixture at the old Mt Auburn AMP. Would just like to know where she went.

Sounds
08-04-21, 23:14
This has to be a Typo! It has to be! $825 ???For that price, no wonder why he is not rushing back!

JohnGlobalCorp
08-04-21, 23:50
If anyone has her phone number or contact info could you please PM me with it? Much appreciated thank you.I posted the same thing yesterday hum! You are very involved sir.

EMonkey
08-05-21, 02:11
Well welcome!! Always willing to help! I sent you about three PM's with places, names and telephone numbers of a bunch of 20 something year old Japanese college students that do private massages around the north shore. They all have long hair, big tits and are willing to please. If you don't get the Pms right away just standby. Sometimes it takes a while to go through.

.I Wonder what's is close to me so I can give it a try, is always good to try different menus.

Thank you in advance.

GaryG
08-05-21, 02:44
CrazyCrouton sent someone a PM with some information, I was curious about the info, and now suddenly people are misunderstanding and quoting me thinking I'm sending PMs.I am interested in this PM as well, please, send to me.

RedDelano
08-05-21, 07:40
I Wonder what's is close to me so I can give it a try, is always good to try different menus.

Thank you in advance.It's apparently a joke according to someone that messaged me. There was no list or PM sent.

Noxie4
08-05-21, 07:41
I Wonder what's is close to me so I can give it a try, is always good to try different menus.

Thank you in advance.Same here if you have the list please forward it to me as well. Thanks in advance.

CrazyCrouton
08-05-21, 07:50
I just found out somebody I gave information to received BBFS service from one of these Japanese ladies. If we have shared information before and you are a senior member feel free to PM me. Sorry new guys. I'm going to see her later today.

ScottBoxster
08-05-21, 08:15
Well welcome!! Always willing to help! I sent you about three PM's with places, names and telephone numbers of a bunch of 20 something year old Japanese college students that do private massages around the north shore. They all have long hair, big tits and are willing to please. If you don't get the Pms right away just standby. Sometimes it takes a while to go through.I am looking for a situation like that. Japanese, hmmm. Could be a whole new experience! I appreciate the information and assistance!

JonnyT017
08-05-21, 08:15
This is supposed to be reopening sometime this month. Stay tuned.

TomThumb1
08-05-21, 11:52
TY, will check out. Happy this was asked, I've got a thing for the mature Asian as well.Did you happen to get a name?

Sounds
08-05-21, 12:45
I just found out somebody I gave information to received BBFS service from one of these Japanese ladies. If we have shared information before and you are a senior member feel free to PM me. Sorry new guys. I'm going to see her later today.If you are able to actually see her a few times anything is possible!

May take a few visits with her to open up.

MisterPoop
08-05-21, 13:13
I am interested in this PM as well, please, send to me.I'm also interested, I've been frequenting the place in Salem but I'd like to have multiple options. Any help is much appreciated.

ThizzleHats
08-05-21, 13:25
This has to be a Typo! It has to be! $825 ???No I just wanted to see how many heads I could explode.

Wiseass
08-05-21, 13:46
No I just wanted to see how many heads I could explode.Well, "Shift 8" is where the ". " (Period) is on a Standard Keyboard. If you slipped, that would make it $. 25 which would be 125 Dollars, using the Super Secret USASG Code. It still didn't make sense for uncovering the Saggy Bcups, even though Sunshine Spa's Rates are higher than the Standard Rates at other Spas. Sunshine tends to add a Surcharge of $20 on Standard Rates. That's why I won't go There.

Sounds
08-05-21, 14:29
No I just wanted to see how many heads I could explode.Number too high to explode heads. Everyone just thinks is wrong. 2 - 3 hundred range is probably the sweet spot. Too much for sure, but can make it sound believable.

Scraggy
08-05-21, 15:06
Got to try so you can understand.Don't think of it as anal penetration, think of it as prostate massage and learn about it. With the right timing, AMPs up the sensation of cumming in a great way.

TheGreatOne22
08-05-21, 15:19

Been going to the place in Salem, traveling to Waltham and the a couple that are on the way to there, and got to check out the place in Newburyport before it closed down.Heading to Newburyport in a couple of hours, I'd love to know what the name (and street if possible?) is of the new place in Newburyport that you guys are talking about? If you don't want to post here, a PM would be fine. Thank you in advance for your Assistance.

MillCitySter
08-05-21, 16:47
Same here if you have the list please forward it to me as well. Thanks in advance.It obviously a joke, cmon guys, have you never used the internet outside of this forum?

MikeJohns
08-05-21, 16:53
I just found out somebody I gave information to received BBFS service from one of these Japanese ladies. If we have shared information before and you are a senior member feel free to PM me. Sorry new guys. I'm going to see her later today.Thanks for the info.

I didn't go bareback but had a great time.

I've got the 3rd ones private number now so I think I'm good for a while.

BuddhaBabes123
08-05-21, 18:25
Read a few recent reviews and decided to head back to see Coco for myself. I had considered asking for 4-hands (1) if it was available and (2) if the other girl was attractive. When I walked in, however, the other girl was sitting at a table eating noodles, and I decided I would just stick it with Coco for today.

The massage finally started and as I mentioned in a previous post, she did not seem too into it. She walks all over my back and occasionally stops, I'm assuming to check her phone. Of course, a more focused massage would be better but I don't go to Blue Harbor for that reason. She eventually works her way up to the shoulders, which feels good, and then moves her way down to my ass. She lightly grazes my ass and then does a strange technique with my dick: as I am now up on my hands and knees, Coco reaches for my penis and grabs it firmly, then let's go and runs her hand across my back. She then goes back to grab it again, not too tightly, and then releases it from her grasp. It feels okay but after about ten of these, she tells me to flip over.

Coco was wearing a revealing red dress today and her tits were popping out. I've been here a dozen times so she knows the procedure: she takes out her tits and plops them down close to my balls. She reaches for the oil and squirts just a little oil down the middle of her boobs, and rubs it in with her hands. At that time, her tits are glistening and I can't help myself but adjust my cock between them. As soon as my dick hits her chest, she presses them together with the inside of her elbows. I can see my penis peeking in and out of her soft jugs, and I know I only have seconds until I blow my load. She obediently continues the tittyfuck and I tense up, eventually glazing her tits with my cum.

Other posts have mentioned varying tipping problems, but everyone should insist on $60. Please don't pay more than that, and you won't have much luck with less than that. If anything, suggest $40 so she negotiates you up to $60. That's all, good luck there.

RedDelano
08-05-21, 19:17
A joke? This is bigly sad! This guy Crazy wants to be a top contributor but he doesn't, know, anything I think!Well now apparently the guy who sent me the PM saying it was fake turns out to be a known harasser and troll, so.

Probably going to take a couple days away from online. People are messing with my head too much.

CrazyCrouton
08-05-21, 19:39
Apparently the guys I gave their information to told their friends and they told their friends. Consequently They are not taking on any more new clients.

Firedog069
08-05-21, 20:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BuddhaBabes123
08-05-21, 20:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JohnGlobalCorp
08-05-21, 22:56
[Deleted by Admin]

DoubleDippin
08-06-21, 07:48
You visit an AMP and you get the following.

You get all the clothes off the girl and allowed access to full body but no FIV. Access to suck on nipples and breasts, DATY. No BJ but lots of massage for Jr. And the boys.

What do you pay?

I remember the days when you can hook up with your favorite Non Asian for $150.00 and have a FS time. What's it worth at an AMP?

Noxie4
08-06-21, 08:09
You visit an AMP, and you get the following.

You get all the clothes off the girl and allowed access to full body but no FIV. Access to suck on nipples and breasts, DATY. No BJ but lots of massage for Jr. And the boys.

What do you pay?

I remember the days when you can hook up with your favorite Non Asian for $150.00 and have a FS time. What's it worth at an AMP?Usually, its $. 40 hh or $. 60 hr then you have to tip her inside for extra services, and it totally depends on your relationship with the masseuse. I typically tip $. 60- 80 for HJ with top off. The massage is average in most cases but who goes only for a massage at AMP?

If you are into Asians and based on the place you visit I feel like it's worth it. I personally like eastern massage.

Firedog069
08-06-21, 08:53

What do you pay?

I remember the days when you can hook up with your favorite Non Asian for $150.00 and have a FS time. What's it worth at an AMP?Depends on a few factors. First and foremost, attitude. Is she playful, happily active in the whole process? How is the actual massage? Menu haggling? I don't know about you but I hate a la cart discussions. I like the "you treat me good I treat you good" option. So for what you describe I'll go 80 bucks to a C note. Of course if she exceptional in all aspects I could probably be persuaded to bump it a twenty. Some guys are going to say WTF, you can get FS for 120. Sure you can but sometimes alot of tease and good attitude is more valuable than so so FS IMHO.

Sounds
08-06-21, 09:03
Depends on a few factors. First and foremost, attitude. Is she playful, happily active in the whole process? How is the actual massage? Menu haggling? I don't know about you but I hate a la cart discussions. I like the "you treat me good treat you good" option. So for what you describe I'll go 80 bucks to a C note. Of course if she exceptional in all aspects I could probably be persuaded to bump it a twenty. Some guys are going to say WTF, you can get FS for 120. Sure you can but sometimes alot of tease and good attitude is more valuable than so so FS IMHO.Agree with your assessment But if she is young and hot, expect adding at least an additional 20. She most likely would have negotiated this ahead of time.

Choir Boy
08-06-21, 11:22

What do you pay?

I remember the days when you can hook up with your favorite Non Asian for $150.00 and have a FS time. What's it worth at an AMP?Interesting. Might I ask where you got that?

AsianYumYum
08-06-21, 12:49
Went there for a visit last night. While I was outside parked, waiting to go in, I saw 2 cock sucking cum yummy looking Asian chics coming around the corner making their way into 59 Codington where I was settled. 2 of them had camouflage yoga with thick thighs and the other was a sexy fit with jeans and white shirt. Both looked good and I'm wondering if this is what they have working over there I will definitely go for a try.

So I go into 67 for a try, I am met by this chunky chic. I should've walked out as this was the first sign that it wasn't good. She wasn't bad, looks like a thick fat arse on her, I tried to look at different angles and she looks more on the fat side then fit. So I'm like let's see what I can muster out this one, maybe I can get a sweet BJ but this was wishful thinking because she wore a mask so I had no idea what she really looked like.

Did an hour and it felt like freaking 3, this chic stayed away from arms reach the whole time. Stood a considerable time on the side further south to my body. Not once did she come up front and planted that her phat on my head so maybe I could grab her fat ass and give her the signal that I'm here to do business. I almost fell asleep being bored with the silly massage, I could careless about a stupid massage. So now time for the flip, doesn't ask me if I want anything, just went straight for the oil and slowly worked the little man. I went for a grab and place my hand on her ass, I can feel her panties and I squeezed a little bit and it helped me get hard. Now she started the jack hammering, it starts to feel good so I reach around to grab up front OTC, she had some soft yoga. The minute my hands gets between her crotch, she jumps, pulls back and said, no, no touch there. I'm like what the fuck? Are you on your rag or something, she let me squeezed from behind. It killed the momentum but the jack hammering felt good and I unloaded to a finish and she squeezed out the whole thing with both hands.

The minute it ended I felt like time was wasted and I'll put this in the lost column and look forward to the other building with the girls I saw. I'd avoid this place, it doesn't look like it's offering much and the chic is Fat with no options available and a waste of time.

Flash88
08-06-21, 16:39

What do you pay?

I remember the days when you can hook up with your favorite Non Asian for $150.00 and have a FS time. What's it worth at an AMP?I've never even had close to what you are describing at a HE place, but $80+ absolutely seems ok, especially if she has a good personality and makes it a sensual session (and I mean attitude and banter as well). Also I don't want FS so this might work for me. Like others have asked, if you know of such a place please PM, LOL!

LikesBikes
08-06-21, 16:51
I've never even had close to what you are describing at a HE place, but $80+ absolutely seems ok, especially if she has a good personality and makes it a sensual session (and I mean attitude and banter as well). Also I don't want FS so this might work for me. Like others have asked, if you know of such a place please PM, LOL!Might be a bit far for some, but try Bemis Rd in Leominster. Just what you asked for and you'll leave very happy. . 7 + $.

CrazyCrouton
08-06-21, 17:45
I tried it out last weekend for a half hour after not being there for over a year. I got to wait in the pink room in the back while waiting for Nicole who's been there forever. The place is still a pit. Piss all over the toilet seat. Come on guys! No paper towels. I got a rushed massage and an up sell for naked HE for $100. I passed. She has never given full service. Apparently there's a new owner. A white guy is what she said. Hope cleans the place up and gets some new talent. Will not repeat at this location unless things change.

Andir
08-07-21, 01:17
I tried it out last weekend for a half hour after not being there for over a year. I got to wait in the pink room in the back while waiting for Nicole who's been there forever. The place is still a pit. Piss all over the toilet seat. Come on guys! No paper towels. I got a rushed massage and an up sell for naked HE for $100. I passed. She has never given full service. Apparently there's a new owner. A white guy is what she said. Hope cleans the place up and gets some new talent. Will not repeat at this location unless things change.Finally, a very important contributor wrote about CB! What a time to be Bostonian! What a time to be alive!

UpAndDownBos
08-07-21, 09:08
There are several posts on Craigslist for a wax and massage in Winthrop. I'm curious if anyone has any intel? Much appreciated.

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bts/d/winthrop-shave-and-wax-for-men/7351249544.html

DoubleDippin
08-07-21, 10:48
I've never even had close to what you are describing at a HE place, but $80+ absolutely seems ok, especially if she has a good personality and makes it a sensual session (and I mean attitude and banter as well). Also I don't want FS so this might work for me. Like others have asked, if you know of such a place please PM, LOL!When you find a gold mine that has a few rare gems in it I recall what my favorite non Asian girl would say. " Don't get diarrhea of the mouth".

CrazyCrouton
08-07-21, 11:33
Finally, a very important contributor wrote about CB! What a time to be Bostonian! What a time to be alive!I wouldn't recommend. However afterward I stopped at Panera and got some Mac and cheese. It wasn't quite right. I was like where's the Cheese!

Wiseass
08-07-21, 13:17
I tried it out last weekend for a half hour after not being there for over a year........Apparently there's a new owner. A white guy is what she said. Hope cleans the place up and gets some new talent........Never heard of a White Guy owning an Asian Massage Parlor. That's a new one on Me. Maybe we'll get some Diversity in the Selection of Girls now, LOL! Asian, White, Black, and Latina. Wouldn't that be Sweet!

Would remind of a Place I visited when I was out in Oklahoma for Business. In the Lobby, on the Desk, there was a Binder with Pics if the Girls working there. Full Selection of all Ethnicities! Just flip through the Binder, look at the Pics, and Select your Girl for your Session. Had to be about a Dozen Girls in that Binder. Definitely made quite a few Trips to that Place.

AsianYumYum
08-07-21, 14:30
There was an article about 2 years ago or so, where the cop busted this parlor, I think it was either brookline or somewhere in south shore, and when they went for the records to find and charge the owner (s) for "sex trafficking", he was a white guy with a mamasan wife or partner. And this was not the first time I've seen a story where a parlor was busted and the owner was white.

But I agree, I'd welcome a White owner so we can finally have some leverage on better service or girls. We could expect a break down in language barriers, at least we should expect him to have the girls speak some English instead of acting dumb like they're fresh off the boat and can't speak or understand a lick of the language. Maybe for once get rid of the old dogs that used to be the norm at many parlors. Thank God we all came together, walked out on many or complained and we've since seen a turn around of younger and better talents everywhere. The field is not completely cleanse of grannies but it's much better now then it was better. The shit was quite insulting. A White owner would understand things from our perspective and be a bit more lenient to cater to our needs. Overall in my experience, whites have always been better at customer service and I wouldn't expect this to be any different even if this is a different kind of business and I say this as a minority.

Never heard of a White Guy owning an Asian Massage Parlor. That's a new one on Me. Maybe we'll get some Diversity in the Selection of Girls now, LOL! Asian, White, Black, and Latina. Wouldn't that be Sweet!

Would remind of a Place I visited when I was out in Oklahoma for Business. In the Lobby, on the Desk, there was a Binder with Pics if the Girls working there. Full Selection of all Ethnicities! Just flip through the Binder, look at the Pics, and Select your Girl for your Session. Had to be about a Dozen Girls in that Binder. Definitely made quite a few Trips to that Place.

StlNumb1
08-07-21, 14:33
So, I actually really like this place. The massage itself is really good (depending on who you get), and reasonably priced. I've actually been there prob once a week for the last 2 months. I get the 4 hand massage, which is great. The girls are pretty cute, prob between 25-30 yrs old, but it's hard to tell, and there's 1 older woman prob in her early 40's, but still decent to look at. The only bad part, is the tables aren't very comfortable, and if you're over 6 ft tall like I am, it can cause discomfort for you neck and forehead after awhile. They have you completely strip, and spend 5 minutes massaging you over the sheet, before getting rid of it and oiling you up. They then work in a circle around your body, plenty of brushing and grazing your fella. Then they wipe you down with a warm wash cloth, and have you turn over. They then take 5 minutes to massage your head and shoulders, lightly running their fingers over your body, before "getting hands on" to make sure the end is a happy one. Now I've gone with a friend before, and he said that after the turn, he got very "hands on" with her as well, and that she was very receptive to it, and that they both ended happily, but I'm always to nervous to try it myself. But, all in all, it's a good place. $60/ hour, $90 for 90 minutes and $120 for 4 hand massage.

NickTheMan1993
08-07-21, 14:43
Where do I start I normally don't go too negative on the reviews and to look for positives every visit I go to a AMP but unfortunately this was my first negative experience. I opted to do a hour massage for 60 bucks got a older looking woman. When I walked in the shop there was a pungent foul odor all over the shop. If anyone know what the smells are please let me know. It smelled like foul rotten garbage. I only last about 15 minutes because of the smells. I ended up dry heaving / gagging 3 times during the session and ended the session. I requested my money back due to this. I was only offered more time a 90 minute session for the 60 I said absolutely not and left. 60 bucks down the drain. Do not go here unless you can tolerate the rotten foul odors.

Wiseass
08-07-21, 15:11
There are several posts on Craigslist for a wax and massage in Winthrop. I'm curious if anyone has any intel? Much appreciated.

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bts/d/winthrop-shave-and-wax-for-men/7351249544.htmlPlenty of Info in the "Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports" Thread. Look over There, where You should have posted This.

HappyDave
08-07-21, 16:10
Never heard of a White Guy owning an Asian Massage Parlor. That's a new one on Me. Maybe we'll get some Diversity in the Selection of Girls now, LOL! Asian, White, Black, and Latina. Wouldn't that be Sweet!

Would remind of a Place I visited when I was out in Oklahoma for Business. In the Lobby, on the Desk, there was a Binder with Pics if the Girls working there. Full Selection of all Ethnicities! Just flip through the Binder, look at the Pics, and Select your Girl for your Session. Had to be about a Dozen Girls in that Binder. Definitely made quite a few Trips to that Place.Owns the spa itself or the landlord. Talked to Angela a couple times. She stated she no longer work there. But she either still works with them. So I cannot tell if she went on her own or the new place is just a branch of the other and she is just bait.

Sounds
08-07-21, 16:15
There was an article about 2 years ago or so, where the cop busted this parlor, I think it was either brookline or somewhere in south shore, and when they went for the records to find and charge the owner (s) for "sex trafficking", he was a white guy with a mamasan wife or partner. And this was not the first time I've seen a story where a parlor was busted and the owner was white.

But I agree, I'd welcome a White owner so we can finally have some leverage on better service or girls. We could expect a break down in language barriers, at least we should expect him to have the girls speak some English instead of acting dumb like they're fresh off the boat and can't speak or understand a lick of the language. Maybe for once get rid of the old dogs that used to be the norm at many parlors. Thank God we all came together, walked out on many or complained and we've since seen a turn around of younger and better talents everywhere. The field is not completely cleanse of grannies but it's much better now then it was better. The shit was quite insulting. A White owner would understand things from our perspective and be a bit more lenient to cater to our needs. Overall in my experience, whites have always been better at customer service and I wouldn't expect this to be any different even if this is a different kind of business and I say this as a minority.Curious what you mean by "leverage" and where you would get "better" women?

They know what we want. But for younger talent the grass is greener elsewhere. White or Chinese owner won't make a difference.

Maybe if the price is doubled or tripled you could get a place with hot younger women. But most people would have no interest in paying that.

No one is going to walk out unless something better is available. People are not going to go without.

CrazyCrouton
08-07-21, 17:34

Would remind of a Place I visited when I was out in Oklahoma for Business. In the Lobby, on the Desk, there was a Binder with Pics if the Girls working there. Full Selection of all Ethnicities! Just flip through the Binder, look at the Pics, and Select your Girl for your Session. Had to be about a Dozen Girls in that Binder. Definitely made quite a few Trips to that Place.The owner of Holistic spa in Revere is white. He's also a really good dude. I don't think it's as uncommon as you may think.

Jack617
08-07-21, 21:15
I wouldn't recommend. However afterward I stopped at Panera and got some Mac and cheese. It wasn't quite right. I was like where's the Cheese!The one next to Five Guys and Chipotle? Yeah that one sucks, they keep substituting and making up alternative Cheese products on their offerings. Seems to be a trend there and here.

Flash88
08-07-21, 22:40
Might be a bit far for some, but try Bemis Rd in Leominster. Just what you asked for and you'll leave very happy. . 7 + $.I used to love going to Bemis before COVID even though it's a long way from where I'm at. But last time the provider wanted $80 just for a topless HE and unlike previous visits and providers, this one had a crappy personality. Soured me on the place a bit, but sounds like I need to get back there!

Sounds
08-07-21, 23:42
I used to love going to Bemis before COVID even though it's a long way from where I'm at. But last time the provider wanted $80 just for a topless HE and unlike previous visits and providers, this one had a crappy personality. Soured me on the place a bit, but sounds like I need to get back there!Check the Fitchburg massage forum for reviews.

Wiseass
08-08-21, 01:10
The owner of Holistic spa in Revere is white. He's also a really good dude. I don't think it's as uncommon as you may think.Well, now I've heard of One. Just so you know, I got a PM confirming the Same Thing, Holistic Spa owned by a White Guy. Are you sure he doesn't have an Asian wife and bought the business for her?

Either way, That's 1 Spa out of a 100 Spas (Maybe More) in the Greater Boston Area. 1 Spa out of a 100 Spas is 1%, which still sounds Uncommon to Me. Maybe if the Ownership of Asian Spas by White Guys reaches 20% (20 out of 100, or every 1 out of 5), then I will agree with you that's it's Not Uncommon.

CapeCod6
08-08-21, 07:13
Well, now I've heard of One. Just so you know, I got a PM confirming the Same Thing, Holistic Spa owned by a White Guy. Are you sure he doesn't have an Asian wife and bought the business for her?

Either way, That's 1 Spa out of a 100 Spas (Maybe More) in the Greater Boston Area. 1 Spa out of a 100 Spas is 1%, which still sounds Uncommon to Me. Maybe if the Ownership of Asian Spas by White Guys reaches 20% (20 out of 100, or every 1 out of 5), then I will agree with you that's it's Not Uncommon.Several years ago I thought a white guy was busted in Plymouth and was labeled as the Spa owner. Or was he just the building owner who said he had no idea of its actions.

CrazyCrouton
08-08-21, 08:38
That's the one. I was confused. The employee said we haven't had real cheese in probably over a year and was surprised I noticed because many people don't. It kind of ruined the whole meal. What also sucks is they don't have the Asian sesame salad anymore. A real bummer. If anybody else is at this issue please chime in. I think they use fake cheese at Taco Bell too. ?

The one next to Five Guys and Chipotle? Yeah that one sucks, they keep substituting and making up alternative Cheese products on their offerings. Seems to be a trend there and here..

EarlSandwich
08-08-21, 08:43
So, I actually really like this place. The massage itself is really good (depending on who you get), and reasonably priced. I've actually been there prob once a week for the last 2 months. I get the 4 hand massage, which is great. The girls are pretty cute, prob between 25-30 yrs old, but it's hard to tell, and there's 1 older woman prob in her early 40's, but still decent to look at. The only bad part, is the tables aren't very comfortable, and if you're over 6 ft tall like I am, it can cause discomfort for you neck and forehead after awhile. They have you completely strip, and spend 5 minutes massaging you over the sheet, before getting rid of it and oiling you up. They then work in a circle around your body, plenty of brushing and grazing your fella. Then they wipe you down with a warm wash cloth, and have you turn over. They then take 5 minutes to massage your head and shoulders, lightly running their fingers over your body, before "getting hands on" to make sure the end is a happy one. Now I've gone with a friend before, and he said that after the turn, he got very "hands on" with her as well, and that she was very receptive to it, and that they both ended happily, but I'm always to nervous to try it myself. But, all in all, it's a good place. $60/ hour, $90 for 90 minutes and $120 for 4 hand massage.Which one is this? Do you have an ad or a number or address?

SimpleThings
08-08-21, 08:46
I walked in and asked for coco, yuyu (I think) said I get her, I told her I wanted coco and she said she would go get her. Yuyu came back in and tried to say she was sleeping. I said no, I want coco. After a min I finally get her. As always, standard rubbing just up and down killing some time. Decent tease and then asked what I wanted. I wanted to get between her titties but she wanted 100, I laughed and as we were haggling she wouldn't go less than 80.I was holding firm at 60 because that's all I had. Finally just got frustrated and asked her for the usual HJ. Damage was 40.

Jack A Dogov
08-08-21, 10:11
I hit up 1060 in Waltham. Called first to see if they were busy. They said no so I went over. The place was dead. I drew Jenny. She asked if I called. I said yes and she said "Are you (my AMP name)?" I said yes and she said "Angela says you good guy. " I hadn't been there since last year and didn't give my name when I called so Angela must keep a list of numbers in her phone. Massage was good. I almost fell asleep a few times. Lots of teasing mixed in throughout the massage. Eventually she switched to nothing but tease. It was so intense I thought I was going to finish face down so I flipped myself. Nice slow finish. Cleanup and foot and scalp massage. I was out the door about five minutes shy of the hour. Place was dead when I went in but while I was in the room at least three other customers came in. First two were ushered into rooms but last one was a walk in and was asked to come back later and was also asked to call first.

Rito1
08-08-21, 10:38
So, I actually really like this place. The massage itself is really good (depending on who you get), and reasonably priced. I've actually been there prob once a week for the last 2 months. I get the 4 hand massage, which is great. The girls are pretty cute, prob between 25-30 yrs old, but it's hard to tell, and there's 1 older woman prob in her early 40's, but still decent to look at. The only bad part, is the tables aren't very comfortable, and if you're over 6 ft tall like I am, it can cause discomfort for you neck and forehead after awhile. They have you completely strip, and spend 5 minutes massaging you over the sheet, before getting rid of it and oiling you up. They then work in a circle around your body, plenty of brushing and grazing your fella. Then they wipe you down with a warm wash cloth, and have you turn over. They then take 5 minutes to massage your head and shoulders, lightly running their fingers over your body, before "getting hands on" to make sure the end is a happy one. Now I've gone with a friend before, and he said that after the turn, he got very "hands on" with her as well, and that she was very receptive to it, and that they both ended happily, but I'm always to nervous to try it myself. But, all in all, it's a good place. $60/ hour, $90 for 90 minutes and $120 for 4 hand massage.The only Koi Spa I can find is in Connecticut not Chinatown. If that is correct you are on the wrong forum.

OldtimerMa
08-08-21, 10:58
I hit up 1060 in Waltham. Called first to see if they were busy. They said no so I went over. The place was dead. I drew Jenny. She asked if I called. I said yes and she said "Are you (my AMP name)?" I said yes and she said "Angela says you good guy. " I hadn't been there since last year and didn't give my name when I called so Angela must keep a list of numbers in her phone. Massage was good. I almost fell asleep a few times. Lots of teasing mixed in throughout the massage. Eventually she switched to nothing but tease. It was so intense I thought I was going to finish face down so I flipped myself. Nice slow finish. Cleanup and foot and scalp massage. I was out the door about five minutes shy of the hour. Place was dead when I went in but while I was in the room at least three other customers came in. First two were ushered into rooms but last one was a walk in and was asked to come back later and was also asked to call first.Unfortunately, it's nearly impossible to see Angela anymore. She is never there.

DeepSix
08-08-21, 11:17
Made an appointment at the place with the blue door, got there and it was dead, don't remember the name of the woman, older, short, ok body. Paid 60 for the hour and got undressed, massage was non-existent mostly just rubbing, pushing and some light touch with no oil, some teasing but not a lot. At the end she gave a topless titty rub all over and in the flip I noticed she had pulled her skirt down. Rubbing was allowed just "no Inside" pussy, finish was jackhammer style, so fast I had to tell her to slow down. Finished, got cleaned up, dressed tipped 40 and left.

Probably won't repeat, oh and as I was getting dressed I noticed the pillow used for your head on the flip didn't have any sort of cover and just got sprayed down with hand sanitizer. Most likely the table ad well.

Wiseass
08-08-21, 11:18
So, I actually really like this place. The massage itself is really good (depending on who you get), and reasonably priced. I've actually been there prob once a week for the last 2 months.......... But, all in all, it's a good place. $60/ hour, $90 for 90 minutes and $120 for 4 hand massage.

Which one is this? Do you have an ad or a number or address?

The only Koi Spa I can find is in Connecticut not Chinatown. If that is correct you are on the wrong forum.If you do a Google Search, Koi Spa comes up as being at 4X Harrison Ave. Suite X C - X D in Chinatown. If you check RM, Diva Spa is listed as being at Suite X D. You'll have to wait for STlNumb1 to chime in, or someone else, that goes to 4X Harrison Ave, for further clarification.

Sounds
08-08-21, 11:22
Well, now I've heard of One. Just so you know, I got a PM confirming the Same Thing, Holistic Spa owned by a White Guy. Are you sure he doesn't have an Asian wife and bought the business for her?

Either way, That's 1 Spa out of a 100 Spas (Maybe More) in the Greater Boston Area. 1 Spa out of a 100 Spas is 1%, which still sounds Uncommon to Me. Maybe if the Ownership of Asian Spas by White Guys reaches 20% (20 out of 100, or every 1 out of 5), then I will agree with you that's it's Not Uncommon.May be listed as owner on paper. But would have to have a very strong Asian connection to get into the loop with the women. An average white guy opening a spa is not going to just get the girls.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-08-21, 11:23
I tried it out last weekend for a half hour after not being there for over a year. I got to wait in the pink room in the back while waiting for Nicole who's been there forever. The place is still a pit. Piss all over the toilet seat. Come on guys! No paper towels. I got a rushed massage and an up sell for naked HE for $100. I passed. She has never given full service. Apparently there's a new owner. A white guy is what she said. Hope cleans the place up and gets some new talent. Will not repeat at this location unless things change.I don't know what you're talking about I had great time the last 3 times BBBJ Once no complaints maybe they don't like you.

Wiseass
08-08-21, 14:02
May be listed as owner on paper. But would have to have a very strong Asian connection to get into the loop with the women. An average white guy opening a spa is not going to just get the girls.Exactly! When I was out of State for JobTraining, went to Get a Coffee at Dunkin Donuts, with one of my Classmates. Girls at Dunkin Donuts were Asian. He was from a Different State, like me. He was telling me, where he lived, Chinese owned the Restaurants and Massage Parlors, Vietnamese owned the Nail Salons, Cambodians owned the Dunkin Donuts, and Koreans owned the Laundromats. Never Mind the Indians owning the Convenience Stores, LOL.

Their Businesses are all Defined and Networked within their Ethnicities. The Average White Guy can't break into that Loop.

UnnaturalFox
08-08-21, 21:31
So, went to lO6 O W for the first time (actually this is my first time anywhere in MA). She said her name was Lisa. I Asked for a 30-minute. The massage was Legit, better than I was expected. She knew what she was doing. But on the flip, she kept trying to get it done as quickly as possible. Just after a minute or so I felt she is getting frustrated. She started using death grip jackhammering even though I asked her to slow down. Is this really what the famous lO6 O has to offer? Should I have asked for a 60-minute? Would that have gotten me better results?

JohnGlobalCorp
08-08-21, 22:53
The owner of Holistic spa in Revere is white. He's also a really good dude. I don't think it's as uncommon as you may think.Very much unusual to have some one from outside Chinese culture to run a business such as AMP it's an advantage because of the language and within the culture everyone knows what's up!

EMonkey
08-09-21, 01:08
Before the review thank you to the Senior member who guided me with clues about the place and adding to my homework I was available to finally visit (the Platform 9 is a Harry Potter reference by the way. Just in case).

I did my regular weekly visit to CT to get some food so I decided to try the Green Door but I think she was doing some diligence on the street because it was hard to hear her (I have my rule that if something starts with miscommunication the experience won't be good) so I decided to open my little encrypted notebook to see what was around and I remember that I finally could go to Ink Block so I follow the breadcrumbs to get there and I finally saw what was the hype about, definitely they don't need post anything since the had costumers all the time and it reminded me to the old days of the A Club like 7 years ago, you take a seat, chat with Mamasan (she is funny) then wait for your turn, I like that you can take a shower.

The talent is there, I see why many just go for the 30 min deal and since I did not felt much of a connection with the girl I did the same. Meh Massage skills so I quietly offered mine she was happy and could do all the exploration I wanted, once she turn around I went for it, change to K 9 then some pyramid, bed edge until finish, I had 5 min left and I took another shower.

My stress relieve was done so I said but to Mamasan who was entertaining another guest and went out my way, definitely I will go back when I am around the neighborhood.

I did not get her name since and she was leaving soon anyway.

What I can say to those who are curious is that do your homework and contribute it really pays off, some senior members will see that you are contributing to the community and they will help you.

Enjoy the summer while it last.

CrazyCrouton
08-09-21, 07:56
I don't know what you're talking about I had great time the last 3 times BBBJ Once no complaints maybe they don't like you.I asked for a BJ. She said she would not do that because my cock was so thick. Too bad for me I guess.

Eagle7412
08-09-21, 08:19
Unfortunately, it's nearly impossible to see Angela anymore. She is never there.Was in the area this weekend and visited Healthy Body on Chestnut Hill Ave in Brighton and lo and behold I saw 1060 Angela there. She was sweet and pleasant as always. She started there last week. I am sure that she would like seeing some of her old customers.

There are 2 girls working there now.

MillCitySter
08-09-21, 08:51
I'm noticing more AMPs will try to avoid having a new towel for each customer. In some spots further from the city it's no issue, they even have a clean (least I hope its clean) bathrobe for customers to use and towels are right on the table. But in the Wham places I've been to one had 0 towels and the other one that had a towel on a chair, I used it and it resulted in the girl pulling it off me and folding it back up for display as soon as she came in. Meanwhile that towel was used to cover my ass, so I hope the next guy don't wipe his face with it! Feel bad for the next dude LOL.

I never thought it was a big deal until I got an ingrown hair on my right ass cheek. Now I have to take a break for a month while it goes away and heals because I don't want one of these girls to think I have ass warts or something.

I suppose I could keep my underwear on but I feel like that might make a girl reluctant to assume I want extras. I always get completely naked before they come back in so that they know the deal.

Why arent they providing a towel? Anybody know any spots near h2 o or wham where owners don't pinch pennies like that?

Jared260
08-09-21, 09:26
This is supposed to be reopening sometime this month. Stay tuned.Wondered about this because all earlier indications were that a spa in the old Chi real estate was a non-starter, and maybe even no return to the town of Newton. Went there and looked through the door window. No signs of remodeling construction inside and this was the sign on the door. So, maybe chi will reopen, but where? I'd put my bet down on a new location.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-09-21, 12:14
I asked for a BJ. She said she would not do that because my cock was so thick. Too bad for me I guess.Too big for your eyes mine is thick and big and they love it.

CrazyCrouton
08-09-21, 13:13
I would go see if physician ASAP if I was you. Ingrown hairs could be a sign of serious medical issue.

I'm noticing more AMPs will try to avoid having a new towel for each customer. In some spots further from the city it's no issue, they even have a clean (least I hope its clean) bathrobe for customers to use and towels are right on the table. But in the Wham places I've been to one had 0 towels and the other one that had a towel on a chair, I used it and it resulted in the girl pulling it off me and folding it back up for display as soon as she came in. Meanwhile that towel was used to cover my ass, so I hope the next guy don't wipe his face with it! Feel bad for the next dude LOL.

I never thought it was a big deal until I got an ingrown hair on my right ass cheek. Now I have to take a break for a month while it goes away and heals because I don't want one of these girls to think I have ass warts or something.

I suppose I could keep my underwear on but I feel like that might make a girl reluctant to assume I want extras. I always get completely naked before they come back in so that they know the deal.

Why arent they providing a towel? Anybody know any spots near h2 o or wham where owners don't pinch pennies like that?

Lily1234
08-09-21, 13:20

Why arent they providing a towel? Anybody know any spots near h2 o or wham where owners don't pinch pennies like that?I find this gross. Used to ignore the fact that places would wash towels in a sink but now try to only go to places where there is a washing machine or I know they get towels fresh.

ArchersTarget
08-09-21, 13:22

Why arent they providing a towel? Anybody know any spots near h2 o or wham where owners don't pinch pennies like that?Why would you cover your ass with a towel? Always lay down naked is the most important and they will cover you if they want.

HappyDave
08-09-21, 13:33

Why arent they providing a towel? Anybody know any spots near h2 o or wham where owners don't pinch pennies like that?Couple places I have been to have or are installing laundry machines. Most do not, seeing the bucket of bleach filled with rags is always a turn-off. End of the day at a lot of places you see the girls leaving with bags of towels to be cleaned elsewhere. So fewer you wash them the less hassle carrying them.

MillCitySter
08-09-21, 13:45
Why would you cover your ass with a towel? Always lay down naked is the most important and they will cover you if they want.My attractiveness is in my charm. Certainly not my bare ass. I don't want the ladies repulsed by my body before they even touch it lmao. I mean lets face it, most of us wouldn't be in this hobby if we had rock hard ass cheeks capable of making a woman drool.

MillCitySter
08-09-21, 13:55
Why would you cover your ass with a towel? Always lay down naked is the most important and they will cover you if they want.Also Archer I should mention I have never struck out with just a towel covering my ass. And I never negotiate / discuss services. Not as a rule, just haven't ever had to. One time I asked to grab a boob during the HE and then was told I should give a good tip but most of the time I get the HE no discussion then leave between. 6 and $ depending on how it went.

Honestly tho that's more a testament to the good people on here telling me which spots are consistent. I haven't tried to find a spot without any reports yet.

Wockser
08-09-21, 14:41
Why would you cover your ass with a towel? Always lay down naked is the most important and they will cover you if they want.I always give the "towel covers 20% of ass" if I'm going to a new place. I want to both let them know why I'm there, but also give the respect if it's a legit place to make a quick fix.

CrazyCrouton
08-09-21, 16:50
Too big for your eyes mine is thick and big and they love it.Mine is thick and veiny. It looks like an apple sitting on a coke can. They can't handle it at cherry blossom. Good for you you though. How much for the BBBJ? When did you last go?

Xf1234
08-09-21, 16:52
Went back to Muzzey, two girls were working there, Both were young and pretty Chinese Dolls, I picked one then went to the room, busty Tits and trimmed kitty, Massage was decently, after flip she was naked and tits roaming from head to toe, squeezed her nipples and FIV was allowed, finished by titty fuck, tipped and left, Thanks to the Muzzey and always gave me surprise!

CapDude25
08-09-21, 16:54
Hi guys,

New to Boston, coming from the ATL about 2 months ago. After settling down a bit, looking to get back into the hobby. Went through some of the posts but still learning the lingo and abbreviations you guys use here. Live downtown and tried some around the local area found on RM like CN Body and Eva Salon but the providers there were a little too old and mechanical for my taste. Just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for providers in the downtown or Cambridge area.

Feel free to PM me with any tips or point me to other posts / resources if this has already been answered. Looking forward to contribute.

Eagle7412
08-09-21, 17:15
Went back to Muzzey, two girls were working there, Both were young and pretty Chinese Dolls, I picked one then went to the room, busty Tits and trimmed kitty, Massage was decently, after flip she was naked and tits roaming from head to toe, squeezed her nipples and FIV was allowed, finished by titty fuck, tipped and left, Thanks to the Muzzey and always gave me surprise!Did you get a name?

Thanks.

Xf1234
08-09-21, 18:18
Did you get a name?

Thanks.Both were good, I really forgot her name, You can make a phone call and ask for busty girl. Good luck Buddy!

AsianYumYum
08-09-21, 19:19
[Deleted by Admin]

JohnGlobalCorp
08-10-21, 00:40
Mine is thick and veiny. It looks like an apple sitting on a coke can. They can't handle it at cherry blossom. Good for you you though. How much for the BBBJ? When did you last go?2 weeks ago she was young skinny girl willing to please my cock but you know there was a girl with kind of plastic surgery looks short at one main she was so into working on my dock for an extra 20 she clean that pipe and bolts shinny clean up and down then I would forget her butt until she screamed any way CB has talent I also fucked one a week before the BBBJ.

Mcfly5
08-10-21, 18:04
Been a while (not since before covid) since I visited an establishment and tried out a couple of places:

1. formally see spa in medford now Vivian. Got a skinny lady who I thought was young until she took her mask off. Turned out to be a granny with weird teeth. 1 hr + CBJ siranwrap and it was awful. Damage was. 6 house 1 for the tip. Yuyu was the name.

2. Place on 612 Main Street in medford (forgot the name) a couple of weeks later. This place has 3/4 walls and curtains instead of doors. One lady started and said Sophia would be in shortly. Sophia ended up being yuyu. How insanely awful. Opted for just the standard.

I'd say 0/2. Tried the other place on main st but the lady who greeted me didn't look appealing and said only 30 minutes available so I used that as my excuse to leave.

StlNumb1
08-10-21, 18:41
Which one is this? Do you have an ad or a number or address?It's on Harrison in CT. You'll see a neon sign on the second floor window, and the buzzer is tucked in to a little entryway that you would walk by without a second glance. There's actually 2 spas there, which I only just found out by going to the 2nd one by mistake, which I liked a lot more then this one and will be uploading a report on it soon.

StlNumb1
08-10-21, 18:50
Wiseass,

Sorry all, I thought we weren't supposed to include actual addresses, which is why I didn't. But the person above is correct, it's in China town and that's the correct address. There's 2 Spas in the same building, same floor, and right next to each other. I'd only ever been the koi, but today ended up at the other one that is one door over when you get inside, and it was much better. The girl was a lot hotter, great massage, on the turn she encouraged touching without prompting, OTC for the bottom. UTC for the top. In my opinion though, you can't go wrong either way. Both give a great massage, prices are the same, and the finish is done the same way, just different views while it's happening. Hope that clears things up a bit. Thanks.

StlNumb1
08-10-21, 18:52
Before the review thank you to the Senior member who guided me with clues about the place and adding to my homework I was available to finally visit (the Platform 9 is a Harry Potter reference by the way. Just in case).

I did my regular weekly visit to CT to get some food so I decided to try the Green Door but I think she was doing some diligence on the street because it was hard to hear her (I have my rule that if something starts with miscommunication the experience won't be good) so I decided to open my little encrypted notebook to see what was around and I remember that I finally could go to Ink Block so I follow the breadcrumbs to get there and I finally saw what was the hype about, definitely they don't need post anything since the had costumers all the time and it reminded me to the old days of the A Club like 7 years ago, you take a seat, chat with Mamasan (she is funny) then wait for your turn, I like that you can take a shower.

The talent is there, I see why many just go for the 30 min deal and since I did not felt much of a connection with the girl I did the same. Meh Massage skills so I quietly offered mine she was happy and could do all the exploration I wanted, once she turn around I went for it, change to K 9 then some pyramid, bed edge until finish, I had 5 min left and I took another shower.

My stress relieve was done so I said but to Mamasan who was entertaining another guest and went out my way, definitely I will go back when I am around the neighborhood.

I did not get her name since and she was leaving soon anyway.

What I can say to those who are curious is that do your homework and contribute it really pays off, some senior members will see that you are contributing to the community and they will help you.

Enjoy the summer while it last.Would love some info on this place. It would be great to find a spot that does more than an HJ.

Jack617
08-10-21, 21:30
Can some please translate what the bold part of this means? I am stumped! LOL.

2 weeks ago she was young skinny girl willing to please my cock but you know there was a girl with kind of plastic surgery looks short at one main she was so into working on my dock for an extra 20 she clean that pipe and bolts shinny clean up and down then I would forget her butt until she screamed any way CB has talent I also fucked one a week before the BBBJ.

JohnDick75
08-10-21, 23:01
I was just wondering: Have you ever heard of a monger who was arrested because they visited an AMP in the past (in MA)? I know LE always cracks down on the girls and the spas, but I have never heard of a monger getting in trouble in MA because he was identified from, say, video footage of the hidden cameras.That's a great question I have never heard of MA LE getting in trouble based on prior video footage and from what I have heard from other veteran mongers along my own growing experience in mongering is that if you are not pulled over while leaving the parlor like Kraft you are in the clear as unlikely Massachusetts police would spend the extra money it cost to find single monger, if mongers are getting arrested I believe it's because they got caught in a sting, however I have only done this hobby a few years I'm sure any veterans monger will feel free to correct any wrong assumptions I made.

Wiseass
08-11-21, 00:38
It's on Harrison in CT. You'll see a neon sign on the second floor window, and the buzzer is tucked in to a little entryway that you would walk by without a second glance. There's actually 2 spas there, which I only just found out by going to the 2nd one by mistake, which I liked a lot more then this one and will be uploading a report on it soon.

If you do a Google Search, Koi Spa comes up as being at 4X Harrison Ave. Suite X C - X D in Chinatown. If you check RM, Diva Spa is listed as being at Suite X D. You'll have to wait for STlNumb1 to chime in, or someone else, that goes to 4X Harrison Ave, for further clarification.

Wiseass,
Sorry all, I thought we weren't supposed to include actual addresses, which is why I didn't. But the person above is correct, it's in China town and that's the correct address. There's 2 Spas in the same building, same floor, and right next to each other. I'd only ever been the koi, but today ended up at the other one that is one door over when you get inside, and it was much better. The girl was a lot hotter, great massage, on the turn she encouraged touching without prompting, OTC for the bottom. UTC for the top. In my opinion though, you can't go wrong either way. Both give a great massage, prices are the same, and the finish is done the same way, just different views while it's happening. Hope that clears things up a bit. Thanks.The only Reason I posted is to actually locate the Place, since in your Original Post, you just put Koi Spa in Chinatown. There are many Spas in Chinatown and It was the first time Someone posted on Koi Spa. No Clue as to where it was from your Post. Your Second Post said on Harrison in Chinatown. I can think of 3 Places, off the Top of my Head, within 5 minutes of walking distance, that have Neon Open Sign on the 2nd Floor Window. Unless of Course the Neon Sign says Koi Spa. Just wanted to Clarify your Post so Guys coukd find the Place, which now you know for Future Posts. Sometimes Guys use Distant Landmarks instead of Actual Addresses, which works too.

RichnMa
08-11-21, 08:28
The only Reason I posted is to actually locate the Place, since in your Original Post, you just put Koi Spa in Chinatown. There are many Spas in Chinatown and It was the first time Someone posted on Koi Spa. No Clue as to where it was from your Post. Your Second Post said on Harrison in Chinatown. I can think of 3 Places, off the Top of my Head, within 5 minutes of walking distance, that have Neon Open Sign on the 2nd Floor Window. Unless of Course the Neon Sign says Koi Spa. Just wanted to Clarify your Post so Guys coukd find the Place, which now you know for Future Posts. Sometimes Guys use Distant Landmarks instead of Actual Addresses, which works too.2 D they also offer table showers 2 E I haven't been back there since covid hit will have to give that one a try again. Before covid it was a woman in her 40's they ran the place in 2 E.

CrazyCrouton
08-11-21, 16:13
Can some please translate what the bold part of this means? I am stumped! LOL.It sounds like Greek to me.

Lily1234
08-11-21, 19:02
2 weeks ago she was young skinny girl willing to please my cock but you know there was a girl with kind of plastic surgery looks short at one main she was so into working on my dock for an extra 20 she clean that pipe and bolts shinny clean up and down then I would forget her butt until she screamed any way CB has talent I also fucked one a week before the BBBJ.Someone is drunk posting I think. I really want to know what you did to her butt though.

BigIrishBalls
08-11-21, 19:21
Went to cb to try it out. Complete disappointment. Called because when I got there after 10 they weren't open. Was told someone was coming. Waited and got Nicole, nice body w saggy natural cs. Got on the table and 2 minutes later the door rings and I hear "I called", and she took you to the next room. So I was asked to flip immediately and shorted 15 minutes because whoever takes "appointments" double booked. Then the bs haggling, want $ for nice HJ. No BBBJ, CBJ or anything else offered. . 4 HJ and out the door.

CrazyCrouton
08-11-21, 21:32
Went to cb to try it out. Complete disappointment. Called because when I got there after 10 they weren't open. Was told someone was coming. Waited and got Nicole, nice body w saggy natural cs. Got on the table and 2 minutes later the door rings and I hear "I called", and she took you to the next room. So I was asked to flip immediately and shorted 15 minutes because whoever takes "appointments" double booked. Then the bs haggling, want $ for nice HJ. No BBBJ, CBJ or anything else offered. . 4 HJ and out the door.Honestly joking around about the place is one thing. But the place sucks. It's dirty. It's very busy. The phone will be ringing or they'll be a guy coming in waiting in the next room for her. It's strictly HJ with a huge up charge for her to get naked. Nicole is going after the money. She also likes to talk. The last time I went she was telling me about a guy that came in while she was with me who's been going there for a long time. He was waiting in the other room for us to finish and she was going on and on about his relationship with his wife etc. That's not a huge deal. It's just the cherry on top of an overall shitty experience. Please pardon the pun.

NY Jimmy
08-11-21, 21:59
2 D they also offer table showers 2 E I haven't been back there since covid hit will have to give that one a try again. Before covid it was a woman in her 40's they ran the place in 2 E.The Koi Spa is the old Diva spa, same location and telephone number. I was there two weeks ago, nothing to write home about.

I saw Sophia, in her 30's, slim and young body (could not see her face with a mask on). I asked for 30 minutes.

Massage was good but the HE was below average no enthusiasm or a good grip. I would not repeat.

I offered he an extra 40 for UTC but she refused.

Dwualghul
08-12-21, 07:43
I visited Koi about two weeks ago. I got there late but was told via a txt exchange that I could do an hour, but once I got on the table, they insisted 45 min due to closing. I asked for Sophia based on previous reports. I understand why someone said she looked like a lady you'd see shopping at Chestnut Hill Mall. She came out in a business casual blouse and black slacks that were quite classy. She was slim and fit. She wore a mask the whole time so it was hard to tell age, but based on her eyes, my guess is late 30's at least.

The massage was actually pretty good. She got up on me and used her knees a lot. I'd guess she has had at least some real training.

On flip though, the actual act though was pretty tame. She wouldn't look at me and was looking away. Nothing came off or even offered to be taken off. At least the act was slow and sensual with proper teasing of the boys.

I will add that the elevator to 2nd floor is definitely pretty exposed. If other people come in to that entry, you kind of just have to stand with them awkwardly. So if you are trying to be discreet, you have to time it right.

The Koi Spa is the old Diva spa, same location and telephone number. I was there two weeks ago, nothing to write home about.

I saw Sophia, in her 30's, slim and young body (could not see her face with a mask on). I asked for 30 minutes.

Massage was good but the HE was below average no enthusiasm or a good grip. I would not repeat.

I offered he an extra 40 for UTC but she refused.

Dwualghul
08-12-21, 07:56
I hit up 141 Prospect this weekend. I was there really early, around most places opening time originally intending to try Niko at CB. However, I wasn't getting any response on text from CB, so decided to try Michelle based on a prior report.

I made the mistake of texting 141 and asking for Michelle, instead of asking generally who was around. They of course said yeah come over.

When I arrived, I was let in by a shorter woman, probably 5' or so. Not skinny but not fat. Kind of thick. I said I had an appointment with Michelle, and I should have realized then something was up. She paused and yelled to the back in Cantonese. Someone yelled back. Then she said OK and took me to a room.

She left me to prep, so I thought maybe she was going to get Michelle. Eventually she returned and started.

The massage itself was good in an interesting way. She got up on the table a lot and straddled me while actually working my muscles hard. She had a rhythm, and due to straddling me in different ways, she would frequently be humping me with her inner things rubbing my things, for example.

On flip, we actually had a little trouble communicating. I'm still not sure what she was asking me because she kept tossing in long Cantonese sentences. But fairly quickly, she took initiative, pulled up her shirt, and plopped her exposed chest onto my thigh.

Because she wasn't slim, her chest was ample and popping out of her bra. She went to work. Eventually, she shifted to cuddling me, with my face in her neck, while she stroked and made moaning noises. It worked.

At this point, she said to me something like you're confused not Michelle right? I played along and said yeah. She said come back Monday for Michelle. So I asked her who she was, and I think she said YuYu or YoYo.

So in the end, YuYu is good at what she does. Not sure if I'll return though due to the switch.

Nwill218
08-12-21, 12:36
Visiting Boston end of August. Looking for any local suggestions on places to hit up. Been trying to do my own research homework w / o signing for Rubmaps. Been searching but wondering if anyone can DM suggestions for solid AMP w / table shower.

Noxie4
08-12-21, 12:37
Visited crystal at muzzey, took an hour for $. 60 they made me wait for a while before seeing Tina. I've noticed that they have cctv to monitor who are coming and leaving so better mask up is anyone is planning to visit. The massage is decent and ample of teasing for the boys. Tipped $.80 for BBBJ and its decent. Would repeat again.

StlNumb1
08-13-21, 11:11
Would love some info on this place. It would be great to find a spot that does more than an HJ.Can anyone help me decipher this Divinci Code worthy code? I'm in the area now and would love to find this place.

AsianYumYum
08-13-21, 13:34
Awful. I went in with high expectations, looking at some intel from here and some from rubmaps and man, WTH is up with some of these reviews, they are not matching the experience?

I saw listing about cute or good looking talents, possible FS can be had, I wasn't expecting that at first, thinking maybe I'd have to work for it but this was far from it. Place is easy to find in a residential neighborhood right next door to a pizza shop. I go in and right away, one old lady that could pass for a mamassan opens door and then I see another sitting at front desk. Should've taken this as a sign that no young talent resides here and said I got the wrong address and turn around to leave. But, I still went in.

She ushered me into a room, this place is tiny like a closet, room is right up front next to the front desk which is right near the front door, it'll get goo in a minute, keep reading.

So I go in and she says how long you want, I say half hour, paid 40. Looks like I'm already at a lost, doesn't look like other girls are here nor did I see any others roaming around, I'll be stuck with this grannie here who looks to be early to mid 50's with a slim body, dressed in black yogas and blouse like some nightwear. Nothing to look at, no body, face, tits, ass or nothing. I lay down and hear all sorts of commotion outside, some mongers coming or going, lots of foot traffic, door is opening and her talking in Chinese or something outloud.

She comes in and BLAOWW, bathe me with some heavy oil and my face down, I'm like WTF? Then she goes extra hard on me and this was painful. I never said what type I wanted hard or soft but I realize why this was painful because she was going extra fast because bell kept ringing and she had to go outside and answer it. I guess the other granny mammassan took in another customer. This lady was more of a chiropractor then a masseuse, then time for flip, she slightly makes hand sign for HJ and ask if I want that, I said you offer anything else, I point to her kitty, might as well try that, about the only that could possibly get me to come if I can stick my cock in her hole. She said, no no. I said whatever go ahead with HJ but I said 40 okay, I was about to for over more then that. She again, goes and get that thick oil and bathe the cock and start to pump me up. And while she's doing that, bell rings, she turns around and opens the door and goes to answer front door but leaves room door open. He I am laying there, my cock in the air, all greased up and she leaves the door open and I can clearly see front door as customer walks in. At this point, I can't wait to get out of there. She comes back and I try to get myself hard by rubbing her kitty over her soft yoga, she's scrunny so her kitty sticks out and kinda felt good, about the only thing. It got me hard and after a few strokes I came. I got dressed, gave her the 40 and on my way out, saw 2 guys sitting there waiting by front door. They look mighty comfortable which tells me they're regulars and I sorta like shoot my head wondering why? Are these the guys that are reviewing places like these telling us there's talents, they did DATY, they got a fantastic Saran Wrap BJ or they offered FS. This is not the first time I've visited a place based on exaggerated intel to come and find the complete opposite.

I felt such at a lost, I ended up heading down to RI and got me a sexy Goddess and got me a well needed FS and pretty much restored my hope that I don't need to waste my time at Mass parlors anymore. They are complete utter trash compared to what RI parlors are offering. Better talent, no bullshitting around with YMMV just to get what you want, everything is on the table, just bring the cash. And the good thing is, the FS is the higher price so whatever you have that's below, you can get other wishes. I am done with Mass parlors, I can't believe I've hesitated with RI parlors for so long and wasted my money on the ones here always getting rejected for certain services but yet they'd expect high tips. I say some of you guys are to blame for this, you can keep Mass parlors, it's garbage here.

TravelingFool
08-13-21, 13:44
Visited crystal at muzzey, took an hour for $. 60 they made me wait for a while before seeing Tina. I've noticed that they have cctv to monitor who are coming and leaving so better mask up is anyone is planning to visit. The massage is decent and ample of teasing for the boys. Tipped $.80 for BBBJ and its decent. Would repeat again.Newer poster here. I've been to a few Boston AMP's but nothing special. Latest was a second floor walk-up in Chinatown. Forget the name but not really worth a mention 4/10 looks; 4/10 massage and finish.

Is $.80 with Tina code for 180 bucks or just 80 bucks? CIM or no? I'm all in on the 80 option.

Rupert 2
08-13-21, 14:10
Too bad- I loved Candy's attitude and enthusiasm. Anyone know if she has re-surfaced?1x9 Moody St. Waltham.

Reliable Bodywork.

Used to be Bao Bei Spa.

KatSuno1492
08-13-21, 17:27
Awful. I went in with high expectations, looking at some intel from here and some from rubmaps and man, WTH is up with some of these reviews, they are not matching the experience?Where is this?

Also, the vast majority of the reviews on RM in our area are, unfortunately, fake. For the past 2 years or so, review from accounts with names of "firstname firstname #" have been 80+% of the reviews, and they are all fake.

Sounds
08-13-21, 18:29
Newer poster here. I've been to a few Boston AMP's but nothing special. Latest was a second floor walk-up in Chinatown. Forget the name but not really worth a mention 4/10 looks; 4/10 massage and finish.

Is $.80 with Tina code for 180 bucks or just 80 bucks? CIM or no? I'm all in on the 80 option.People try to use codes for prices. Always inconsistent and leads to confusion. And then when people don't use a code, and make it look like one, also leads to confusion.

Only the OP can say what he meant.

And actually, your 4/10 - 4/10 place does deserve a mention. So people know where to avoid.

DeepSix
08-13-21, 18:56
People try to use codes for prices. Always inconsistent and leads to confusion. And then when people don't use a code, and make it look like one, also leads to confusion.

And actually, your 4/10 - 4/10 place does deserve a mention. So people know where to avoid.It's not like the people you think you are trying to fool with these codes can't figure it out, it's silly and some are like WTF?

CrazyCrouton
08-13-21, 20:22
It's not like the people you think you are trying to fool with these codes can't figure it out, it's silly and some are like WTF?I just left zHz and had a great massage with wKpx. She's 20 something and gave a great BBBJ and FS for $en4. Seniors feel free to pm iF we have shared before.

AsianYumYum
08-13-21, 21:50
Somehow it got deleted in the subject of the description but this was Anan Spa in Q town, 47 Safford St. D- grade. Listed in RM as closed but it's open and from the reviews, you'd swear it was a spot with possible gems to be had but Nope, old ladies. Maybe they're under new management but here's the head scratcher and I've seen from another parlor before where it was attended by 2 young talents and the spot ended up shutting down. Usually that's a case of no customer traffic and if this place had young talents and they closed and now taken over and service is being rendered by Grannies then that says a lot about us. There are too many parlors here in Mass with old ladies and they've been operating for years so they must be getting repeated business. Are mongers here in boston that desperate for grandmas that we're willing to let a place with potential young pussy go out of business then help it thrive, wth, I don't get it.

Anyways, not my thing, don't get me wrong, I don't mind a middle aged or an oldie with a nice body once in a blue moon to add in the mix but when that's all there is in the field, I don't think, some here are doing us all a disservice. RI is where it's at, it's just unfortunate the little travel but I'll have to strategized my time going there if I want real satisfaction. Just my 2 cents.

Where is this?

Also, the vast majority of the reviews on RM in our area are, unfortunately, fake. For the past 2 years or so, review from accounts with names of "firstname firstname #" have been 80+% of the reviews, and they are all fake.

Dboy111
08-13-21, 21:56
Hey boys any new busty big tit girls around? Non Asian? I can't find any and it's frustrating. Any recommendations? Thanks boys. I have a few busty Asian gems if you want to exchange.

AsianYumYum
08-13-21, 23:07
Just ignore their posts and let them be. It's a boston thing to stroke some egos. Other boards don't act this childish, let them talk their sign language and don't reply and they won't think they're so cute. Stop stroking their egos, its rather retarded.

It's not like the people you think you are trying to fool with these codes can't figure it out, it's silly and some are like WTF?

HappyDave
08-14-21, 10:48
People try to use codes for prices. Always inconsistent and leads to confusion. And then when people don't use a code, and make it look like one, also leads to confusion.

And actually, your 4/10 - 4/10 place does deserve a mention. So people know where to avoid.I have gone round and round in PMs especially newbies. After multiple exchanges often find out its a place I have been there and reviewed or its way way out of my area. Also the trade utr info for a hot tip is usually stuff that's common knowledge. The ATF, UTR information is typically only revealed when the girl is gone and they want a replacement. Post typically starts with someone with small amount of posts but over a longer time span. So you know they suck all they can up but contribute little. "Long time in hobby, just lost my go to UTR, looking to replace. Will exchange for like info". You take the bait and they give you 1 Main and 220 Waverly in return. 198 Mt Auburn was never mentioned on this board until the last few months of existence. Had been around almost 20 years or more and once the owner said she was pulling the plug it was all over this page.

AlCaponeG7
08-14-21, 12:55
Visiting Boston end of August. Looking for any local suggestions on places to hit up. Been trying to do my own research homework w / o signing for Rubmaps. Been searching but wondering if anyone can DM suggestions for solid AMP w / table shower.Hey man!

I don't think that you are going to find and parlour with table shower in Boston. You should go to Rhode Island for that. It's not that far. If you want a decent massage you can visit crystal spa in Lexington ma muzzey st. Ask for Tina. She offers BBBJ happy end for 80-100 . An other place that offers FS is apple spa in Waltham linden st the tip for the FS it's going to be 140 but she probably won't give BJ at all.

Noxie4
08-14-21, 13:13
Newer poster here. I've been to a few Boston AMP's but nothing special. Latest was a second floor walk-up in Chinatown. Forget the name but not really worth a mention 4/10 looks; 4/10 massage and finish.

Is $.80 with Tina code for 180 bucks or just 80 bucks? CIM or no? I'm all in on the 80 option.80 bucks. Sorry for the confusion.

CCNice
08-14-21, 14:24

Is $.80 with Tina code for 180 bucks or just 80 bucks? CIM or no? I'm all in on the 80 option.This forum is to help us all decipher good providers from bad. If you had a bad provider or experience it is important to name the place to help other mongers not make the same mistake. It's half the purpose of this board it's all about information good or bad so we can all make a better judgement decision.

ThizzleHats
08-14-21, 14:44
I have a few busty Asian gems if you want to exchange.How about just post them?

StlNumb1
08-14-21, 16:19
Can anyone please help guide me to a place in the Downtown Boston area, that provides FS options? I've only found the 2 spas on Harrison in CT that I posted reviews of, and as good as the massage is, $120 for a 4 hand massage, then tipping the girls $50 each, and all for a "Handy relief" is too much. I saw the post about Ink Block and couldn't find anything to help me locate whereever he was talking about and would appreciate any guidance. I'm limited to the Downtown area, ad I'm a recently returned Vet and don't have my driver's license yet and am restricted to the reach of the MBTA. THANKS.

Jared260
08-14-21, 16:44
Where is this?

Also, the vast majority of the reviews on RM in our area are, unfortunately, fake. For the past 2 years or so, review from accounts with names of "firstname firstname #" have been 80+% of the reviews, and they are all fake.As preposterous as this sounds, if you have a subscription to RM, it's value is diminished since March 2020 when Covid shutdowns started. This has been mentioned before a few time here and on RM. The reviews and reviewer I'd follow a certain pattern that rarely, if ever, existed before 2020. Commenters on the site note that very often, the details about the place are wrong, or the girls are not there, or they don't do what the review says, it conflicts with most other users experience, or sometimes the AMP is actually closed, other times it says it is closed when it is open. I have gone to AMPs based on the fabricated postings and had the WTF experience many times. It appears that when places closed, and there were no reviews to post, the site invented them to keep paid subscriptions from terminating. Unlike this free site, they need renewals. But, the information is so bogus now, that you don't know what to believe. And it is all over the country, not just here.

Joe Bujian
08-14-21, 18:04
As preposterous as this sounds, if you have a subscription to RM, it's value is diminished since March 2020 when Covid shutdowns started. This has been mentioned before a few time here and on RM. The reviews and reviewer I'd follow a certain pattern that rarely, if ever, existed before 2020. Commenters on the site note that very often, the details about the place are wrong, or the girls are not there, or they don't do what the review says, it conflicts with most other users experience, or sometimes the AMP is actually closed, other times it says it is closed when it is open. I have gone to AMPs based on the fabricated postings and had the WTF experience many times. It appears that when places closed, and there were no reviews to post, the site invented them to keep paid subscriptions from terminating. Unlike this free site, they need renewals. But, the information is so bogus now, that you don't know what to believe. And it is all over the country, not just here.For instance, recent review of the new shop of Niko (a former fav of many at Eastern) in Weymouth. I doubt it was written by a client. Reads like an advertisement. However, it was basically factual as an advertisement. Niko is indeed there going by the name Summer, and looks as good as ever. However, it gave the false impression that there were four hot girls there lined up to greet you. I have never seen more than two. Also cited easy parking (which I personally thought was true in the side lot) but which some commentators disputed. So not an egregiously misleading review but probably not a "real" review which we do see from time to time on this site. Not sure why I bothered to renew my membership, but occasionally I glean some useful intel there.