Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Rosters Reviews Guides

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 184
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Download X
  1. #184
    If you drive between LA and OC often, get one of these:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...7&d=1791080464 Magnetic Phone Holder

    Never drive distracted, just enjoy an audiobook or music.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH9Jkvulfc8 Babymonster Playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RA9cUCn70A Aespa Playlist

    If you are driving for an appointment, account for traffic patterns (early morning is best, followed by late night). Have your appointment settled before the drive, and aim to get there early enough. Pick a waypoint you can relax in, some coffee shop or gas station you like. If the destination is LA and you need a bathroom, McDonald's as a last resort. If the destination is OC, bottom floor or top floor may have a bathroom. Or, the gas station off the freeway may have a "help yourself" clean bathroom. If you're extra early, you can fill up gas. Go to the ATM.

    If you need lunch and want to make it a "day trip", try the Mitsuwa near South Coast Plaza and sit somewhere with empty seats near you. Lots of Fobby HYA there, and some will fill the seats near you. Usually a couple S through B Tier during peak hours. Enjoy.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...wa#post7087853 Mitsuwa
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...1&d=1730682841 Gyutan @ Tsukasa
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1730682841 Donchan @ Umacha

    For a food court, Tsukasa and Umacha are top tier. Also pick up some souveniers from J Sweets near the entrance.

    Full Jgirl Hunters Only
    For the thirstiest Jgirl Hunters, you have 3 options: 1) Fly to Japan, 2) see Kgirls who have Jgirl style, or 3) Drink from the trickle of Jgirls who show up.

    1) Flying to Japan. The number one tip I give about Japan is to absolutely, under no circumstances, ever go to Japan on or around August or January.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7622555 Japan DH Guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7672761 Japan Guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...ki#post7675051 Meet JAV 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7698938 Meet JAV 2
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7732172 Jgirl OTC in Japan

    2) Meet Kgirls with Jgirl style. This is about 3% of Kgirls: Baby Sugar (LA), Lizza, Evian, Baby Blue, Carina (Daniel), Danbi, and a few others were mong the rare few.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    I see Baby Sugar is back. She is for Looks First guys especially if you like an alternative and stylish look. S-Tier Looks if that's your thing, but you must bring the service. She is not for Service guys, and see the Lizza guide on how to bring service. I don't know if she's going to be your type or not, but like most top girls she is popular with gatekeepers:
    3) Trickle of Jgirls. They mostly stick to LA at korgs or corgs, but OC sometimes gets a turn. In LA, Yaya is on break. Hano will show up some day. Other jgirls might come OC but I don't know when. And then there is also MH No1 Saki who has huge tits, a combo of looks and service, and is 260hh:

    MH Saki
    If you don't use corgs, ignore MH Saki. But you can still take note of the tips between corg and korg tactics to maximize your fun at korgs. tldr: Corg guys, be quick about the shower. Korg guys, don't hang out at the living room. If you do already use corgs, the full strategy rundown:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7732122 MH Saki Guide

    If people cause trouble or bring bad vibes to corgs, I can't help you anymore. You'll have to find someone else to review or maybe do that yourself instead. MH Saki:

    MH No1 Saki - Huge tits, good face, has a combo of looks and service. More importantly, she is 260hh. So she has a combo of Looks, Service, Price.

    260hh plus door knocking beats korgs if you don't need bb. If you need bb, NN is COP, NS is CIP. So in her case it is 100bb COP, 200bb CIP.

    The Beauty of 260hh
    This is the corg advantage, it is 260hh cfs. 260hh! They'll even let you peek the available girls via door knocking (communicate with booker first). You have the flexibility of door knocking and picking hh/45/hr "on the spot". It can save you a lot of money over korgs if you are okay with 260hh cfs by default. I am prepared to spend 260hh for an acceptable girl. But if she seems good, I can upgrade on the spot. So if you think like me, work backwards and ask for 45min or 60min and drop it down to 30min. Corgs want you to be happy in a very different way than korgs - their girls are very short tour so they will back you on changing your mind.

    If guys cause problems, some people can't go anymore. I won't even be able to review their girls anymore. So, use common sense.

    I will now update Rankings with 4 lists: By Rank, By Looks, By Value, and By Value No Upcharge.

    Rank = Looks + Service
    SS-Tier
    ETO Hinata 13.5 (Japan), Lizza 12.6, FA Isabella 12.5

    S-Tier
    MH Cherry 11.9, Nali 11.9 (LA), MH Nina 11.9, Baby Yul 11.4 (LA), Jira 11.4, Subin 11.4 (LA), CAKD Yua 10.8, Daisy 10.8, Angel 10.8, Katie K 10.8, Hani 10.3, Heaven K 10.2 (OC), Peach aka Barbie 10.2, Baby Sweet 10.2, Ng 10.2 (OC), FA Cherry 10.1, THC Hasumi 10.1 (Japan)

    Every single girl above is beautiful and fun to me, having both Looks and Service. But if someone else says they didn't get good Service, I believe them. Service is ymmv. And Looks are up to preference. I can only say what I saw and how they treated me.

    A-Tier Looks + Service
    Baby Sugar 9.8 (LA), Baby Arin 9.6, Crystal 9.6 (LA), Juju 9.6, Baby Mury 9.6, Sherry K 9.6, CAKD Winter 9.6 (OC), Baby Rose 9.6, Baby Danbi 9.6, Ahmi 9.1, MH Lai Sa 9.1, Jenny K 9.0, Kiko aka FA Tomi 9.0, GGR Nanase 9.0 (Japan), Evian 8.7, Dani 8.5 (OC), Baby Aqua (Zoey) 8.5, MH Lily 8.5, CAKD Nara 8.5, Ariana 8.4, Baby Sol 8.4, Laurent 8.4, Haven 8.1, Hanni 8.1, Kuzumi J 8.1, Baby Hami 8.0, Chanel3 8.0, Purple K aka Tiara 8.0, Susie K 8.0, Asuka (Suki) 8.0, River 8.0

    There is no real difference between bottom S-Tier and top A-Tier. Baby Sugar is for Looks not Service, bring your service. Crystal is for Team7 fans. Winter is for all-natural fans. Dani is tanned and my type. Is she your type? I don't know. Use the Furiosa test and find the girls you already saw.

    B-Tier Looks + Service
    Lime 7.8, Janey 7.8 (OC), GGR Kurea 7.8 (Japan), Lani 7.7, Mari 7.5, Baby Ayaka 7.5, Areum 7.4 (OC), Baby Iu 7.4, Ella K 7.4, Mina (Allie) 7.3, CAKD Amy V 7.3, Apink 7.3, MH Sisi 7.3, Rayne K 7.3, Tiana 7.3 (LA), Mariel 7.3, Olivia 7.3 (OC), Melody J 7.2, MH Malina 7.2, Carina (Daniel) 7.0, Monet 7.0, Chanel2 7.0, MH Ayaka 7.0, Julie 6.8, Kendal 6.8 (SD), Naye 6.7, Baby Winter 6.7, Yiseo 6.7, Baby Minami J 6.7, Isabella V 6.7, Minji 6.7, MH Yanjia 6.6, Baby Hano J 6.6, FA Maki 6.4, Chanel1 6.3, MH Juliya 6.3, MH Emm 6.2, Viki 6.2, Claudia L 6.2, Baby Bonnie 6.0 (OC), Abby 6.0, Kokoro J 6.0, Sally V 6.0, Aoi J 6.0, Ericka 6.0, MH Ella 6.0

    Nali - Spinner, top tier body, high service. 5'1", top tier D MMs, late 20s, skinny, very long black hair to waist, very cute ass in both look and feel, good English, a bit sassy. Cute GND face. Very fit with a high muscle and low fat body. Tits and ass are S-Tier and stand out - best view for tits is when she's standing, best view for ass is in doggy. Very skilled bbbj, serial deepthroater, fucks back a lot. Her MMs look huge on her tiny frame. Important: Even for nymphos who enjoy sex a lot, you need to work with her and start slow so her pussy adapts. Some foreplay by kiss, tits, and pussy will help a girl loosen up and get wet. If you follow that and start slow, a lot of girls will love your dick in them.
    (11.9 Score S+, BB+ Pricing, The Last Dragon)

    D MMs look huge on a petite girl like Nali. Face is not main appeal but it is young which is safe for young guys. She tends to get more attractive each visit, we can't help it. Nali remembers what you like and improves on repeats. Best to show up clean and skip the shower. It is known. KGLA and Kbeauty only.

    Baby Yul - (Yull) - High Looks, High service for HYA. Slightly thick, not for Skinny Hunters. Beautiful face, good tits, big ass. Big B cup, white skin, high tier pussy, very dtf, long dfk, very good in bed. Resembles Ningning from Aespa.
    (11.4 Score S, BB++ Pricing, Slightly Thick HYA)

    Even though I got great service from her, it could be ymmv. I don't really know. Not enough people spoke up about it either way to really Triangulate. It was focused on Looks and menu instead.

    Subin - Very beautiful like a model. Very skinny, short black hair, 5'4", C or D tits, tits look and feel great, good nipples too, white skin, skinny waist, good hips and ass. Ideal hip to ass contrast. Breast shape is what I like, good for cupping from behind or when she leans over you for 2nd bbbj. She is beautiful head to toe. Important: Looks over Service, GFE only. Limited English but no trouble communicating with basic words. Very sensual, she has a routine so I would follow it and then take over later when you think it's right. Would repeat. Speaks some conversational Chinese.
    (11.4 Score S, GFE, Model type kgirl)

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaQTb_ygz5o/ Subin looks like skinnier version
    https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfmGDdE_mC/ Kim Go Eun (Single's inferno) but PreMilf
    It is lay back and relax service as far as I can tell. The view is fantastic from all angles. People don't understand why she's only 360. But actually, it's the other girls who are over-priced. Subin's price is repeat friendly.

    CAKD Heaven K - HYA. Very beautiful, young, borderline DDG face, 20s, A natural tits with good nipples, great young figure, skinny, good ass, good proportions, cute feet. Both her face and body are very nice. She has a fresh from Korea look and vibe. Very nice pleasing attitude with lots of tongue play. Good hj technique. Long and thorough shower, she is very hygenic. Full spread without asking, a bit naughty and very dtf. S- Face, S- Body. Important: She has normal natural tits, strictly GFE only.
    (10.2 S-, GFE, Petite HYA)

    Heaven K looks younger and better than her ads. She looks like young Park Shin Hye or Tenjin Ugoromo:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7655301 The Legend of Heaven K

    Heaven K's appeal is young and all natural. Hair is nice and down to mid-back. She is horny in the same way as some other younger girls. Good genuine vibe and easy to get along with. Nobody's going to rates girls the same way, so just ignore the ratings portion if your taste isn't close enough to mine. I put Heaven K's looks in-between CAKD Suki and Lani (SBC Lehilani). She is HYA young and I love her face and body, but that's up to taste. She has a skinny waist, a heart-shaped ass when she sits (sit on the bed and use that mirror), and cute hands and feet. Relatively skinny like Lani but like Lani has a great ass and meat in the right places. If you think I was wrong on Suki and Lani then just ignore my ratings. Let the true fans handle the HYA.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7726117 Heaven K PLEASERR

    Baby Peach - High looks and service. Cute face like a doll, baby face, about 5'4", D MMs, wide hips and ass, beautiful black hair with curls, smells good, very good looking overall. Professional kgirl vibe, good skills and service. Limited schedule. Ad photos give a decent idea of her body type. She has many upgrades, like a barbie doll. It works for me, but not for everyone. She is dtf and great in bed.
    (10.2 Score S-, Upcharge+ Pricing, HYA/PreMilf)

    Peach's body type is:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1761107071
    But she is hotter than the IG model imo. Beautiful lips, large aerolas. She was nice to me and others every time, but I think it is ymmv depending on how you vibe with her. She is HYA to some, preMilf to others. She looks like HYA to me, so lucky me.

    Ng (Nggg) - Very beautiful. Good looks and service. Tallish, skinny, white skin, light bush, 30s, 5'6", C tits with good nipples. Good face and body, beautiful pre-MILF face. It is a nicer face than typical HYA. Body and ass are beautiful with a skinny waist. Good pussy, GFE only. Good eye contact and attention. Most HYA Hunters will be happy, maybe unless you are very young. Good English.
    Service is very good and she knows what to do, she gets right to it. In extended notes, I wrote "DDG Premilf, Hot Wife, will seduce you". Many people had the same impression. Very good conversationist, intelligent, a bit sassy.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1787381176 Kang Minkyung but PreMILF
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1787381176 Kang Minkyung but sexier
    (10.2 S-, GFE, Charming beauty)

    Like a model, mature, popular with preMILF gatekeepers. Will seduce you so just be prepared.
    Her boobs are MMs but they're good quality and I can't usually tell. She is like Baby Sweet's big sister in some ways (taller, older, pre-MILF), the connection is good and natural. I noticed many people liked Ng's face more than Baby Sweet, but Baby Sweet's body more than Ng. I think so too, but that's in the context of both of them being high level. Ng is more DTF and seductive, while Sweet is more charming like a princess.

    Baby Sugar - Beautiful especially face, big tits. D MM tits, skinny, about 5'4", white skin, good ass, tight pussy, tasteful tattoos on back and arms. Looks over service, you must bring the service. Good English, very talkative if you prefer. Important: For "looks only" guys, not for anyone with service expectations. She is young, has a very nice style and fashion, and easy to talk and vibe with. Some resemblance to Hizumi Maika or Squid Game Player 196. Ad photo is very representative of her looks and style.
    (9.8 Score A+, Upcharge+ Pricing, DDG HYA, must bring service)

    Crystal - Has looks and service, cute and sexy, very skinny and tiny. 5'3, C tits, great sensitive nipples, tanned, dyed long hair in-between brown and blonde. Skilled and able to deepthroat all the way repeatedly (ask / coach her). Many other skills. Nice style, tits feel great especially during riding. Enjoys DATY and DTF. Nice subtle style, more kgirls should do it. Limited English, sassy.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1776982852 BP Rose
    (9.6 Score A+, BB+ Pricing, Team7 Tiny Spinner)

    She has lost weight and her body is in top form Tiny:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...1&d=1787695950 Crystal vs Dou

    CAKD Winter (GFE) - All natural beauty, 5'6", white skin, B cup natural, some ass, good looking head to toe. Very beautiful like a model. Good figure, skinny, nice smile, nice eyes, playful. Enjoys sex, eyes go wild. Would repeat for both looks and service, and I prefer an all natural white body. GFE only.
    (9.6 A+, GFE, All natural model)

    CAKD Dani - High looks and high service. Lay back and relax service. Nice face, good smile, borderline DDG. Mature, skinny, maybe 5'3, about C cup plus. Tits feel great in hands, they are Subin style. Tits look and feel great. Good bbbj skills, shower preview, fluttering lick of body and balls. Not much kgirl attitude but sweet and attentive, knows what to do.
    (8.5 Score A-, Upcharge Pricing, Very Hot MILF)

    She is a good substitute for FA Tomi to me and I feel like there's some overlapping appeal. Dani's tits are big but not huge. They look good, feel good, and the nipples are good. So I like them more than bigger MMs the same way I prefer good naturals over good MMs to some degree.

    Janey - Beautiful, especially face. B or C cup natural, 25-30 years old. All natural head to toe, no tattoos, good skills, DTF, her pussy loves to bang, good English, good personality, very sweet vibe. She is beautiful from head to toe, full bodied (slightly thick). Stil a bit fresh. She is curvy, good pussy. Important: GFE only, full bodied, not for skinny hunters.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1781154763 Janey body type
    https://kbeautygirls.com/janey-gfe
    https://get9irl.com/Janey

    Areum - BB inclusive spinner, leans Service. 5'0", petite body with tits and ass, skinny waist, B or C MMs, 30s, white skin, body feels very good. Nice style especially hair. Proper kgirl attitude, very enthusiastic, lots of kissing, good bbbj skill and sells it. Service over looks, body over face. Service is a bit performative but skills and looks are good enough and she responds well to coaching. Good enough English for conversation, better than most kgirls. Would repeat. She has narrow appeal and seems a best-fit for Balanced Hunters. That is to say, she is my type especially body and style. If you aren't a Spinner Hunter, you'll rate her lower.
    (7.4 Score B+, leans Service, Value BB pricing) - 60th by Rank, 27th by Value

    She is mainly for Spinner Hunters who want a good Body, DTF, good Price. I need two hands for her round ass. Others have said she talks a lot fast. I don't mind and her good English is a plus to me, but FYI if that's not your type.

    Tiana - 5'2", tiny spinner, skinny, tanned. B cup MMs, sensitive nipples. Long black hair with stylish curls, small hands and small feet. Submissive and with some skills, knows how to ride. Not a service queen, but nice for spinner lovers. She is young to me, my guess is about 30. She is ticklish on neck and side of face, LFK. Enjoys sex and naturally wet, quiet and subdued feedback, genuine reactions. Good visuals especially doggy. Petite. Will stroke you gently when you hug her. Team7 spinner body. Her body has a good shape and feel. Well toned and normal skinny.

    Tiana's main draw on Looks is her body not her face. Tiana is similar face level to Jenny K, but has a higher level body for the Tiny aesthetic. For Spinner Lovers, it's really good and high ranking. Her body is one of a kind. She is DTF but submissive, the same combo as many bring your service girls. Not as tiny as Baby Abby / Rai but the next best step on that metric. Whereas Jenny K has the advantage of of service and vibe plus the pricing. Those are multiple checkboxes.

    Tiana is tiny even with her heels on. Body is perfectly proportioned. Full Team Seven is about 5% of girls, it is rare.
    If you get along with Tiana, you see her true smile. It is beautiful. But, anything like that is ymmv or on repeats. So it's something to figure out because most people just care about 1st visit intel. If someone liked a girl 1st visit, they can already estimate whether 2nd visit could be better or not. They don't need our help or opinion. So I focus 80% on first visit intel only. Difficulty ratings are an example of second visit intel.

    Olivia - Very skinny and tiny girl, full Team7 with perfect body proportions. Petite, very skinny, white skin, 5'1", B or C MMs, long black hair with curls. Pussy is very good. Body feels great to hold. Her skills have improved over time. Good bbbj skills, routine includes some good balls licking. A bit sassy, has a tattoo. Her body appeal is similar to Baby Sol and FA Jira. Speaks some conversational Chinese. Pussy is good and she enjoys sex. Easy repeat for me, 50 bb for those who need it.
    She is for Team7 fans, if you like a skinny petite girl. She does not look short and stocky like some spinners do, it is beautiful body proportions. Body over face. Genuine person, sassy, like a real girlfriend. She is probably the skinniest girl in OC.
    https://get9irl.com/Olivia Olivia (Team7)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1785104528 Body type but she has black hair
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1785104528 Body type but she has black hair

    Baby Hano J - Early 20s, very skinny, white skin, A cup natural, maybe 5'3", tight pussy, lots of tongue play, playful and a bit sassy, decent skills, good pleasing attitude, knows her job. All natural appeal, young vibe.

    At Random - the Furiosa Test
    One reason I describe many girls is if you see I could accurately describe a girl you already saw, maybe it suggests my other descriptions can help you. After all, I have no idea which girls you or another guy saw so I have to describe all of them equally accurately. If my rosters didn't help you much before, don't use them. It means our taste is too different so as to be confusing.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wKUlPr3-Y0 The Furiosa Test

    If you picked one random girl above and she was not as described, don't use this roster. I cannot help you.

    Video
    If guys are respectful about video, we can keep a good thing going. Hano J is full video. Which is to say, 1 rank below Video Master and around THC Hasumi level. If guys cause problems with privacy, you'll have to review video instead of me. Girls can't come here if we don't respect their privacy, it's the bare minimum.

    I don't judge what others do and you can do whatever you think is right. I just want nothing to do with people who stop girls from coming and offering video. So when there's privacy problems, I'm out. You would then see me stick to reviewing jgirls in Japan for video instead. This is a 95% versus 5% situation, where 95% of guys have common sense and can have some fun. When someone takes a dump in the pool, it ruins the pool and then everyone has to get out.

    Looks Only
    S-Tier
    FA Isabella, Baby Sugar (LA), MH Nina, MH Lai Sa, THC Hasumi (Japan), FA Jira, Angel, Katie K, Subin (LA), Baby Danbi, Get9 Baby Rose, Lizza, GGR Nanase (Japan), Laurent, SBC Daisy, CAKD Suki aka BB Asuka, Heaven K (OC), Lani aka Lehilani, Get9 River, MH Cherry aka Etsuko

    A-Tier
    Ng (OC), Baby Sol, Kuzumi J, Baby Sweet, Get9 Baby Mury, ETO Hinata (Japan), Winter aka Seven (OC), Hanni, Nali (LA), Baby Yul (LA), Peach aka Barbie, Sherry K aka SBC Hannah, Juju, Baby Aqua aka Zoey, MH Lily, Janey (OC), Melody J aka SKG Marin, MH Malina C, CAKD Yua, CAKD Nara, FA Claudia L, MH Ayaka, GGR Kurea (Japan), Get9 Chanel2, MH Ella, Baby Ayaka, SKP Ahmi, Baby Minami J, Crystal (LA), Purple K aka Tiara, Minji, Isabella V, Dani (OC), CAKD Rayne K, Tiana (LA), Susie K aka Sochi, Get9 Chanel3, Mariel, Olivia (OC), MH Juliya

    B-Tier
    CAKD Amy V, Lime, Ericka, FA Tomi aka Pink, Ariana, Allie aka Mina, MH Sisi, Baby Arin, CAKD Aoi J, FA Swan, Get9 Chanel1, CAKD Yulie, FA Cherry, Apink aka Elise, Baby Hano J, MH Yan Jia No2, Haven, Kailee aka Keena, Carina (Daniel), Ichika Nagano (Japan), Baby Abby aka Rai, Baby Hami, Namiko aka CGLA Mari J, Cupid, Janie K aka Monet, Kokoro J, Baby Bonnie (OC), Ribbon, Yiseo, Baby Blue, Jenny K, CAKD Lauryn, CGLA Hani, Sammy (OC), Baby Naye, Nari aka MH Sweet, Sally V, MH Zhi Mo aka PPC Naya, Cheney, Baby Winter

    For Looks Only, all I do is order girls from 1st place to last place and then divide them out into Tiers. If you blind toftt korgs, you would get about 4% S-Tier, 12% A-Tier, 20% B-Tier, 25% C-Tier, 20% D-Tier, 15% E-Tier, 4% F-Tier. If you are Looks First, then it is 1 in 25 chance of S-Tier, versus 5 in 25 chance of Shipwreck (E or F Tier).

    But if you are a HYA Hunter and use the best Intel, of course you will get a lot of S through B. That is the practical purpose of rating girls. Note that 4% means 2 girls out of 50. Some people grade stricter at around 2% (1 out of 50), others are more lenient at about 6% (3 out of 50). Use what standard you like.

    I prefer girls who are: natural, cute instead of sexy, skinny, petite, and young. So I will overrate jgirls, cute girls, and Team7 girls compared to some. I'll also underrate DDG, sexy, girls with face work, and hot pre-MILFs. For exmple if you must have DDG, you'll rate Kuzumi, Angel, and Daisy higher. Daisy especially if you like ABG style. Laurent and Lani are heavily boosted for being all-natural and cute, but guys who don't care about that would rate them lower. Lani and Heaven K are wholesome and Fresh. All of these girls are obviously good looking to me, but you can make adjustments for yourself based on your preferences instead.

    If I like a girl for some reason and you don't like that reason (ex: kgirl with jgirl style), you'll rate her lower.

    Value Only
    What is Value? It means getting more or paying less. Value is Score divided by Price. It means "cheap but good". These are calculated using bb HR rates since many people care about bb.

    SS-Tier
    ETO Hinata 4x (Japan), FA Isabella 2.5x, THC Hasumi 2.5x (Japan), Jira 2.5x

    S-Tier
    Nali 2.5x (LA), Juju 2x, Ahmi 2x, Jenny K 2x, FA Cherry 2x, Ariana 2x, Hani 2x, Kiko aka FA Tomi 2x

    A-Tier
    Lizza 2x, CAKD Yua 2x, Haven 2x, Subin 2x (LA), Baby Hami 2x, Susie K 2x, Baby Arin 2x, Crystal 2x (LA), Purple K aka Tiara 2x, Baby Yul 2x (LA), Heaven K 2x (OC), Baby Iu 2x, Ella K 2x, MH Cherry 1.5x

    B-Tier
    Mina (Allie) 1.5x, Sherry K 1.5x, CAKD Winter 1.5x (OC), Areum 1.5x (OC), Tiana 1.5x (LA), Mariel 1.5x, Evian 1.5x, Carina (Daniel) 1.5x, Peach aka Barbie 1.5x, Baby Sweet 1.5x, Hanni 1.5x, Dani 1.5x (OC), CAKD Nara 1.5x, Baby Danbi 1.5x, Julie 1.5x, Apink 1.5x, Ng 1.5x (OC), Katie K 1.5x, Baby Aqua (Zoey) 1.5x, Mari 1.5x, Baby Winter 1.5x

    Value Only No Upcharge
    This is the same list but without paying bb upcharge. It is going to boost girls who are GFE only and girls with higher upcharge. It will drop down bb special girls. It's how a GFE only guy might see it (unless he only wants GFE only girls):

    SS-Tier
    ETO Hinata (Japan), FA Isabella, Jira, THC Hasumi (Japan)

    S-Tier
    FA Cherry, Hani, Subin (LA), CAKD Yua, Lizza, Baby Arin, Crystal (LA), Heaven K (OC)

    A-Tier
    Baby Yul (LA), Nali (LA), CAKD Winter (OC), Kiko aka FA Tomi, Juju, Sherry K, Evian, Hanni, Baby Danbi, Dani (OC), CAKD Nara, MH Cherry, Ahmi, Katie K, Jenny K

    B-Tier
    Peach aka Barbie, Baby Sweet, Ng (OC), Purple K aka Tiara, Mari, Ariana, TAE Hikari (Japan), Janey (OC), Baby Aqua (Zoey), Haven, MH Nina, Baby Hami, Susie K, Baby Ayaka, Asuka (Suki), Apink, Kuzumi J, GGR Kurea (Japan), Baby Sugar (LA), Baby Iu, Ella K

    The Legend of Katie K
    I listed out descriptions for active girls only. But glancing through the other girls, it reminded me of this Legend:

    It's all Katie K's fault. Lately people are getting S-Tier withdrawal symptoms and struggle to enjoy sessions with even B-Tier girls anymore, even though they were enjoying B-Tier girls just fine before. Just today I walked past a girl with an S-Tier body and didn't even care. I mean sure I scanned and saved her into my memory banks for a few seconds, but that was it. Civilian women have no power over me anymore.

    I know friends who can't enjoy B-Tier girls and are going back to Katie. I'm worried for them. It leads to S-Tier Withdrawal Symptoms where nothing is the same anymore. If this happens to you, take some time off, enjoy your hobbies, and you'll recover. There is a whole other life to enjoy.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...10#post7688810 Katie K

    The Average of Two Numbers Principle
    I'm going to talk about Rank = Looks + Service and why you can get SS-Tier Overall for Lizza even though she is S Looks S Service. The basic reason is that SS-Tier is simply the top .5% of girls regardless of how you arrive at it. But the other reason is the math behind averaging two numbers.

    The chance of rolling a 1 on a dice is 17% (1 in 6). But the chance of rolling two 1s is much smaller, only 3% (1 in 36). In the same way, if we suppose that Looks is the average of Face and Body then maybe 4% of girls are S-Tier but maybe 10% of girls have S-Tier Face and 10% of girls have S-Tier Body. Otherwise, the numbers don't work out when you average them since there are many S-B and B-S girls. It is possible to be much stricter in grading. For example if S Face or S Body is only 5% of kgirls, then S Overall is going to be even rarer like 1%-2%. Anyone is free to do it that way, but I notice you end up needing F, FF, and FFF Tier to span all kgirls. Believe me, when you run into a D or E Tier girl, you see why the B Tier girls are where they are. The gap is pretty big and clear. So, my grading is lenient by design and more focused on each Tier having the same "width" of looks (Top A to Bottom A being the same gap as Top B to Bottom B).

    Many people are also combining Looks + Service to get a final Overall score instead. That is different than "Looks Only" shown above. But I find Looks is less ymmv than Service, even though I do privately rate Service and value it as well. My ratings just won't make as much sense or help people as much.

    Rank, Value, Looks
    I actually pick by Rank for 1st visit and Value for repeat visits the most. But since Rank is Looks + Service, ranking by Looks gives some transparency and can troubleshoot exactly where we don't agree. As you scan the list and recognize girls you know, you can tell whether my list can help you or our taste is just too different on Looks. Service is more ymmv with young girls becuase it varies on our approach. It's because young girls Girls rate us by Looks (hot or not, young or old) and Service (manners, foreplay, money) too. You actually only need one or the other. Too high, and it's gonna be Doom. The sweet spot is for us to be A-Tier or B-Tier customers.

    Some further tips on corgs as well as how they compare to korgs:

    Shared Area Etiquette - Corg and Korg
    Shower etiquette - if the shower is shared, then it should be 3-5 mins tops. This is common sense or I'm gonna have to door knock you. I get that not everyone understand the 5 min rule, but now you know. This is very occasionally a problem at korgs, when someone decides to camp the living room for a long loud conversation. Please.

    Well, it does beat hanging out with the bros at some spots. There is a very simple booking solution for safety more shops should do. Always pad bookings by 10 minutes. The better shops all do this for the popular girls. The ones that don't run into way more safety problems. It causes rushing, confusion, and guys hifiving each other.

    If You have Two Eyes
    We all have two eyes, so you don't even need to rely on mine. The strategy is this. If No1 is your type and you pick her, you can still door knock before her if you want. You ask to see No1 but also add "is it possible for me to look at other girls before seeing her?" And you can door knock and peek the girls who are actually available and not busy. This means if you meet a true beauty first, you can just stop right there and drop your pants on the spot. She will confirm your appointment so everybody knows. But by default, you say thank you to each girl and slowly make your way to No1. Then if No1 turns out to be ugly or has a weak vibe, you turn exactly 180 degrees and go to the best girl you peeked so far.

    I'm soft. I'll give every girl a token tip like 5-20 and thank them. It makes me happy to do so and I love to say hi and see their smile. You don't have to do it. If I door knock before my girl, I tell them my friend wanted to know about her and give her a tip. Girls are happy to meet you. Or if I already saw a girl, sometimes I will peek girls after but only if I can see another girl. Ideally I ask booker ahead of time to peek girls afterwards and they will communicate to make it happen if the girl is still available. That's the best way to make it happen imo.

    Now, let's say you don't turn 180 when you meet No1. You like her face as much as me, so you boldly enter. If you really like her, you can even ask for 45min (350) or hr (450). I find if you like a girl, 45mins is perfect. I've sometimes seen the very same girl at both corg and korg, and the 45min at corg worked out better the hr at korg. It's a trend I've noticed so I recommend 45min if you like the girl and she passes the Vibe check. You can always book for hr or 45min first and drop it to hh. I've done that all the time, that's the system. You can even do it at korgs but it's way less common (dropping from hr to hh on the spot).

    The one hard rule is if you start action with a girl, you owe her whatever the minimum time you played meaning hh. In fact if you start an hr booking and it's just not working out before you pass hh, you ask her to call it hh and get a refund. Maybe she is hurt or not feeling well, no hard feelings.

    Auto Matchmaking
    You can see from every step I've described, you are matchmaking automatically. You should not see a girl that doesn't meet your standards, and by way of the Vibe Check no girl who isn't into you will see you either! When two people find each other good enough, it shows in their Vibe and then magic can happen.

    The Shower Walk
    This is the Walk of last resort. It could be the girl smells wrong, or has a very bad attitude, or she gets undressed and you see tiny A or AA cup tits and you feel you can't do it. Or maybe she is crazy that day. This is really a 1 in 10 year walk. The most important thing is do not start action, do not enter the girl in any way. You only saw her naked and she washed you.

    For a corg, its 40 to Walk after shower and you can tell the booker. At korgs, its 100 to Walk after shower but "don't tell booker" (it's as if you did the appointment). It is a last resort some guys do to get out without feeling bad about it.

    Two other tactics I don't like, but might fit someone else's way of doing things: 1) Some guys get through the shower and see her naked but they can't do it. So they leave a 100 tip for the girl to cover her booking. Booker won't even know it didn't happen, you don't have to go through with it and spend more. 2) If you booked hr with a girl, you can at least cut it down to hh before she confirms your appointment. Booker might later confirm the change and you can give some excuse like "Something came up I have to leave early". Note that at corgs, the standard post-shower walk is only a 40 tip. Corgs handle things a bit differently, just make sure you do not actually begin the main act with the girl. It'll be the fastest money she made.

    001 to 003 Condoms - Okamoto, Sagami
    001 is a thin and durable condom, and the most famous brand is Okamoto. Sagami is a good alternative with wider girth. They're made in Japan and expensive even in Japan. $2-$4 each in the US, the difference in thinness is obvious. They are made from polyurethane, which is strong and made thin. The thinness itself gives superior texture and heat transfer. The Japanese 001 to 003 condoms are much thinner than typical US condoms, being 10 to 30 microns rather than typically 50 to 70 microns. If you're not sure, the 002 Okamoto is the best all-around compromise for price and bulk purchase. 002s are much easier to put on than 001, especially if you didn't get the size right. Therefore, 002 are the best default.

    Condom | Thickness | Material
    001 | about 10 or 18 microns | polyurethane
    002 | about 20 microns | polyurethane
    003 | about 30 microns | latex
    Trojan Raw | about 46 microns | latex
    Typical US condom | about 50-70 microns | latex

    As an aside, 004 does exist (see Amazon.com) but at that point it is almost the same as a Trojan Raw. Trojan Raws are made in Japan! The reason 001s cost more, no matter who makes them, it takes more expensive machinery and expertise to make them. I get 001s and 002s from Ebay, but you can also buy them at Ebisu Life in Anaheim or Alhambra.

    To me, 001 condoms feel about 85% as close to bb when fully hard, maybe 70% when starting out. 002 feels 70% as close when fully hard. It was sometimes a crazy feeling, but if you don't get hard it won't help you. Thin condoms will not address any ED problems a guy has (see Viagra guide).
    Type Vocabulary
    When we use the same vocabulary, people with different taste can help each other. I will list out a few links again with the ?stkn=X suffix. Without it, the link refreshes after 5 secs. Note that X is the referral ID and X is made up. When you use 'share' or 'copy link' on social media, make sure to overwrite the referral ID for more privacy.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/DPwYYurEr1v/?stkn=X Rokusan Anzu DDG Body - Lai Sa
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DHsut71po6H/?stkn=X Wonyoung DDG Face
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/DYFFcjJTKNn/?stkn=X LJU Catch My Heart Cute - Lizza
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX-y0htgD-x/?stkn=X Baby Monster Choom Fit - Sherry K
    https://www.instagram.com/p/DTpOwghE_Bf/?stkn=X Mikami Yua Momoland Fit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0OyLN2CKYU/ Full Team7 - Olivia
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/DcBsL2lAQzg/?stkn=X Jiyu from KiiiKiii Tiny - Tiana, Rai
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgyLKx9RTug/ Full GND Saori Araki - Lime
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/DdjOaTgTCU7/?stkn=X Tits over Face and Body
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/DdDRWvpT5XQ/?stkn=X Emi Kurita Hot Pre-MILF (32) - Subin
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=809588 Bananas for scale

    If I even say who has DDG Face, the super fans for the other kgirls will show up to fight me. The girls will even fight each other. So, just picture in your head your top Face girl.

    Tits over Face and Body is basically every butterface on TER who got an 8-10 for Looks. There are also many Backside Beauties at korgs. Beautiful when viewed from behind. Many pre-MILFs are literally hotter than HYA in doggystyle.

    Whereas if you want a Frontside Beauty, Boner and I keep listing them. I actually like Backside Beauties a lot more than most guys, but they tend to complain when she opens the door while facing him..

    Boner's List
    What is Boner's List? Boner's List is about a compassionate man who took pity and saved as many HYA Hunters as he could. His only regret is that he couldn't save more. It is a key document for The Resistance.

    The Resistance
    What is the Resistance? Well, anyone can join the Resistance instantly. They are those who rebel against ad inaccuracy and choose to rely on Intel instead. You don't have to believe me that it's not Baby Soi when I'm telling you it isn't. Up to you. Intel is the true lighthouse which prevents great explorers from getting shipwrecked. The other tool being to walk at the door aka "abandon ship". It is less pleasant, but a last resort.

    Team7
    Jira, Baby Sol, Olivia, and Crystal are the best known Team7 kgirls. Team7 is a short skinny perfectly proportioned body, basically a skinny DDG body. Baby Sol and FA Jira are the best examples, Tiana to some extent as well. Examples of Team Seven:
    https://www.instagram.com/seb1nnn/?hl=en Seb1nnn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOTWegZrIgQ Chinese Team Seven
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7525159 White Team7

    Most spinners are not Team Seven, although most Team Seven are spinners. About 5% of girls are Team Seven. But if you go to City of Industry Synn, almost 50% of the girls there are. The guy hiring girls is a fan!

    DDG vs GND
    Examples of GND (Girl Next Door) vs DDG (Drop Dead Gorgeous):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvtoY0lfYJ8 TripleS GND style
    https://youtu.be/OvtoY0lfYJ8?t=15 TripleS DDG style

    Some of it is raw material looks, some of it is make up and style. For example, a few of the GND group you could doll up towards DDG, and a few of the DDG group are stretching it and bordering GND. You'd be surprised which girls are popular (some girls cheat by having wholesome high vibe rather than looks). It is a whole spectrum.

    Same girls later in the video, but more natural and cute in comparison (we can call it balanced):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvtoY0lfYJ8&t=83s TripleS Balanced style

    You can see in the video even some of the DDG group girls look completely different when they change style and make up. Make up and hair matter. My first time seeing Chanel2 last year she had zero make up and natural style, like a real girlfriend. Hot to me but I know others want full make up. Not to be confused with Chanel3 who recently visited. Chanel2 later did make up and looked next level.

    Of course, you cannot reach DDG without enough raw materials to start. Full DDG girls are S or A face, and there are borderline girls at B who "have some stuff". GND ranges from plain (C), cute (B), to very cute (A). If a girl has D or below face, I use other words to describe them. It is also possible for a DDG girl to be B-Tier, like some half girls who I know are "model like" girls but not my type. If I knew a friend who really likes half girls, she is obviously S-Tier to him.

    Same as how Amy V always had an S-Tier Face to me, but her body type was not my type (it was maybe C or D), so she was high B-Tier to me. I could highly recmomend her to guys who want thick and full body. But then she lost 15 pounds at least and ranked up. Again, she is obviously S-Tier to some guys with model-level looks if they like a bit thick with big tits and ass. I like that too but gimme Lizza, Baby Sol, or Mariel for short-medium-tall and skinny.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    LOL! True. The "free" non-money expense can be more expensive than the paying route.
    Yeah, exactly. I've never gotten free even when they told me it was free.

    In Japan I could meet several Jgirls including some famous JAV. See this link below on where I met girls like Hizumi Maika and Satsuki Mei:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7698938 Meeting JAV

    Almost all of them were happy to do it for money. But there was one odd girl who told me we could meet for free. It was very suspicious, but it was Japan so I didn't think I'd lose my kidney at least. And so we went out to dinner and I paid, and I even offered her extra money as a thank you but she said no need. She said instead, just come to my shop (she is a hostess). It was a true luxury, but at luxury pricing. She is exactly the girl I'm thinking of when I wrote this warning:

    True Pros
    If she does stuff for you for free, you may be in danger. They'll do such nice things for you that later on when they ask you for something, you cannot conceive of a way to say no. They won't make it seem like their idea either. They mention they want something or need something, then look at you. Just ignore and change the subject, move on.

    The Professionals
    Hostesses or room girls in particular, you'll never have enough money for them. Their training is to extract money from men, and they struggle to break that habit even in another context.

    While I'm here, I'll throw in two more:

    The Good Side
    Girls only show you their good side. They're supposed to. Even civvie women do the same. If you get too close and expect too much, you always see their bad side. It is so predictable, nearly every veteran has experienced it. For that reason, just be a happy butterfly floating from flower to flower.

    All year long friends run into this same problem over and over. You cannot fix a girl, you can only break yourself.

    The ATM
    Girls act different to guys who leak money. She loses all respect for you as a man, you become an ATM. So don't. Pay as you go, don't suddenly give a girl a lot of money at once. It's the best way.

    Excerpted:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7595552 The Doom, The Oath
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7701125 Other

    Actually Satsuki Mei had lunch with me for free, but in a backwards way. I met her at Red Dragon and since I repeated her she said we could have lunch together. Well, I was too cynical to expect it would really happen and it is a long story. But, she did show up and it was very fun. She did that for free, because I already spent on her. It is "customer retention". I was surprised she didn't flake and gave her money at the end anyways as we waved goodbye. She didn't ask for it, but I don't take nice things for free. I was just surprised she was really about to walk off after lunch without asking for anything.

    In Japanese culture when you give someone a big gift, the other person gives back a smaller gift of up to half value. The smartest hostesses all use this to great effect. I don't know your standards, but she's S-Tier Looks to me with standout performance:
    https://www.themoviedb.org/person/28...mages/profiles Satsuki Mei

    It may be possible to see her from other angles if you add Missjav to the search of her name. As long as the JAV is recent, JAV girls look as good as they do on video.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Dinner with an S-Tier jgirl is really ymmv. If she is just seeing you so you'll go to her shop again, it could be free (so not exactly free). It ranges from about 0k to 80k ($0 to $500) plus the dinner. For a Michellin starred restaurant it is technically expensive but we're talking maybe 40k-50k ($283) due to the exchange rate. I don't drink, which helps a lot there. And a $150/person mean in Japan is basically better than a $300/person meal in the US. It's the exchange rate plus food culture in Japan. The value is even better if it's Japanese, Italian, French, since they excel in that.

    OTC varies wildly. For another S-Tier girl, it was 100k Yen for 5 hours ($630). Another girl was half that. It really depends on how far she has to travel, interrupt her work, and what her other job is..
    Obviously, if you want to bang at your hotel you should tip more. $630 is just for a half-day date at a typical S-Tier rate ($125/hr). The lowest rate I got was $27/hr for a B-Tier girl. Never let one girl know what you pay the other.

  2. #183
    GFE Reviews
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7731787 Baby Yuju
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7726645 Baby Yuju
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7726846 Baby Yuju
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7726117 Heaven K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7729778 Janey
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7727746 White
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7723654 Annie V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7707603 Rumi V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7705955 Rumi V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7705951 Isabella V (vacation)

    One example highlighted per girl if you need to save time.

    If you have higher standards than me, just ignore what I say. Please tell me who to see instead. Thank you.

    The 6 GFE Grand Tour + 1
    Baby Bonnie is back! How times have changed. OC would sometimes have just 1 hot or young GFE girl, and now there are 6. I'll also point out White again if you lean Service. My order is CAKD Heaven K (350hr), Janey (340hr), Ng (400hr), CAKD Winter (340hr), Baby Bonnie (400hr), Baby Yuju (500hr) for The 6 GFE Grand Tour. In that order assuming you go by Value and care about budget. If you go by Rank, move Ng and Yuju first (Yuju for HYA, Ng for hot pre-MILF).
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/heaven-k-new-options-avail/ Heaven K
    https://get9irl.com/Janey Janey
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ng Ng (Nggg)
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Winter/ Winter
    https://get9irl.com/BabyBonnie Bonnie
    https://get9irl.com/BabyYuju Baby Yuju
    https://get9irl.com/White White

    If you repeated and got bored of one girl, suddenly she goes to the back of the line no matter how good she is. But you could at least tell the bros about her because then more young girls will show up next.

    The Meaning of Matchmaking
    Make sure to read descriptions and reviews carefully - maybe you don't like tanned girls so you cross off Bonnie. It hurts a girl way less for me to point out her skin color, than for a guy who doesn't like it to show up and give her a bad experience. Whereas a guy who loves tanned girls could go straight for her and they'll both end up feeling wonderful. True love for 1 hour. I point this out as someone who thinks Bonnie looks great, but I just know that other people have strong preferences. That is the true meaning and purpose of Matchmaking.

    If you love Variety, then you're gonna want to include the one tanned girl. I wouldn't actually say Jungle Asian out loud, but you're allowed to think it if it helps you enjoy her more. Some of us prefer white-skinned girls, but then we need a tanned girl and when we do we go for as tan as possible.

    Heaven K has Lani's body type but a bit more petite and white skinned, small naturals. Very dtf, good tongue play during sex, she is very hygienic and will wash you thoroughly. Face is young, like Kazuha (scroll down for guides). She is 350 hr GFE! It is much easier to point out the few better priced girls, than the many overpriced ones instead. She is an easy rec if you like a young girl with a very nice face. Natural A cup, good ass. Janey is a bit thick and full bodied with wonderful naturals (see photo guide). A dtf sweet girl, her vibe really suits me too. Ng is back and the reason I can call it "6 GFE Grand Tour". She is charming and knows what to do. More hot than young. Winter is beautiful and like a model, her body is my type and is like a skinnier version of Laurent. All natural. Baby Bonnie if you like tanned, Baby Yuju if you don't mind paying extra for a good HYA. Winter, Janey, Yuju will rotate soon.

    Era of the HYA Hunters
    Even though these girls are so different from each other, there is a cluster of people who like most or all of them. We could call them Looks First guys, which overlaps strongly with HYA Hunters. Most HYA Hunters are happy to see pre-MILFs if they are extra hot and charming. A few are not.

    If you find my list of girls raises your success rate significantly, you can keep using them. If the list is failing you, don't use them and find some other reviewer. It just means our taste is too different. Don't let me fool you twice. It is really weird for people to say I'm a fake reviewer because they didn't like a girl I liked, and then I search their reviews and they have exactly 0. They are beggars. I waited for years for them to tell me who was good and they never did.

    Baby Bonnie (Baby Cherry) - Maybe 5'3", C or D MMs, round and hard tits, tanned, skin is great. Young, body over face. Her body and pussy look and feel young. Skinny waist, arms and legs a bit thick like Sherry K. Skills good for HYA, DTF if you bring the service. Very submissive. Pussy high tier. Resembles Michellefromchina but with MM tits. GFE only. Her pussy is very good. Many GFE girls are like this.

    The more expensive girls are great for HYA Hunters, but expensive.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7684433 Pricing Rules

    Tips
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7730056 OC 6 GFE Grand Tour
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...20#post7730820 6 GFE Alternate Lookalikes
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7726883 Gotta Catch Them All OC
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7730352 Baby Sugar, 200-240hh
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7728586 CGVIP, OTC, UTR BB
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...22#post7731122 Loans, OTC, The Doom
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7730542 Tiana, Legend of Raspy Ajumma
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...03#post7730403 Legend of Infinite MSOG
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...28#post7727828 Too many MILFs, Ter Admin
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725435 Problem Customers

    Divine Judgement
    What is Divine Judgement? It strikes a fear in the heart of every gatekeeper who forgot to review an S-Tier girl. It's when Lizza / Dally goes straight to OC skipping LA and then stays there for 3 months.

    In the same way, all of Socal also ends up cucking the rest of Asia whenever we draft a girl who was supposed to go back but changed her mind. Girls like Subin and many more over the years. So that is actually a huge incentive to be honest about who is hot, young, and fun. We don't dare praise and then draft the aunties. So it's like at the end of a meeting when the boss asks if anyone has anything to say, we all avoid eye contact and are dead silent. In the same way, aunties get Dead Silence.

    The Legend of 200hh to 240hh
    200hh to 240hh is getting rare for agency girls, but you can still find it at FirstAsians and Khaleesi1999. This makes their girls budget friendly and repeatable if you have a girl you like. It is a big if, but there were some girls I repeated 10 or 20 times because they were cheap and my type. So this is not an endorsement of specific girls, you'll have to figure that part out. I am only saying I like the hh rate because it lets me try more women until I find that girl I like:
    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/FirstAsians/ FA (budget korg)
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Khaleesi1999 K99 (budget Thai org)

    The FA girls who offer bb are usually +50 upcharge. It means they aren't doing bb a lot and you can even decide on the spot. So I will go in at 240 hh and then decide after. I enjoy sex, a lot. But most FA girls enjoy sex even more than me. I can't predict much else, but that part was consistent.

    Legend of 320 hr bb inclusive
    Another girl who enjoyed sex way more than me was KDC Julie, but she is gone now. That girl looked forward to work, she really loved to fuck, and she was 320 hr bb inclusive. I see there is KDC Nana in OC, but I don't know her. However, I do know her price is good. I think the easiest way to screen for KDC is to use Get9 as reference:
    https://www.kdreamc.com/ KDC 320 hr bb inclusive

    Multi-Bookers, Walks, Moves
    Get9 and CGLA are HYA Hunter friendly for a few reasons. As multi-bookers, they are more loyal to customers than girls. There is a limit to that, but the difference is clear. Since I gather data from very different people, I don't have complete data. But CGLA supports Walks while Get9 doesn't give you a hard time for occasional cancels or rescheduling. Note that Get9 is taking the heat for you from the shop, so use common sense and be reasonable. It could be that each one does both well, but I am reporting exactly what friends experience (CGLA friends Walk and Get9 friends reschedule). I even know people get a free pass to walk with CAKD, but I don't actually know if that is booker specific since CAKD has multiple bookers. Or some VIP status or situation (ex: CAKD treats their top girls very differently than the rest). So I hesitate to give any blanket tip on that. You'll have to figure it out.

    Get9 takes KKT, while Kbeauty takes Telegram, some take Wechat I think. This lets you selectively mute them during work. Some bookers like CAKD prefer to call and this works for many people. But if you are driving, focus on driving safe. Car / motorcycle accidents are actually the #1 real danger by far. Nothing else even comes close. I have also had friends get ticketed many times for texting while driving due to the hobby. Next tip about that:

    Magnetic Phone Holder for Car Vent
    See attachment. Keep your phone hands free for GPS (hands free use is legal in California). Works with most Iphones and Androids.

    The GFE Only Club
    If you are quitting bb to join the GFE only club, it could be good to have Doxy-PEP on hand in case something happens later. You take 2 of the pills after unprotected sex. It's like a seat belt to mitigate risk of bacterial STDs, but it doesn't cover everything. It is not your 1st strategy but a supporting strategy. If you have a partner and bbfs, don't touch your partner. If you get a new long-term girlfriend, then beforeyou touch her do full testing and treatment aka "full quit".

    If you are quitting bb altogether, ideally you get the 3-antibacterial combo. It covers milder causes of NGU like Mgen and Trichomoniasis that Doxy won't cover and that won't show up on standard STD tests. You could get the shot combo at the STD clinic or any doctor's office, whereas callondoc will send a pill version to your pharmacy. For the pill-only combo, the main workload is usually done by Doxy which is 1 pill of Doxy (100 mg) twice a day (making it 200 mg) for typically 7 days. 14 pills. It deals with most bacteria, but for various reasons the 3-combo is more comprehensive (for truly quitting). If you have a bunch of Doxy pills prescribed and have trouble consistently taking them, just set all 14 aside and it counts itself for you.

    Full Quit
    "Full quit" is when you are going to stop using korgs, or quitting bb, or are taking on a new long-term partner. You get fully cleared and thenceforth keep Doxy-PEP on hand in case something comes up. I'll talk about Mgen and Trich which are risks for bbfs - these two in particular really don't transmit much by bbbj in studies. But they are also not covered by Doxy. These two are mild and often asymptomatic, meaning you could have no symptoms but pass it on to your next partner who could have a reaction. Then both of you will need to get treated. They could even cause a nagging but low level irritation (i.e. borderline asymptomatic), and many people have reported this.

    The basic problem is standard STD tests don't usually test for Mgen and Trich which are fairly common for long-term bbfs. They are 2nd Tier STDs in a sense. You could request an Mgen test, but in practice it doesn't matter in the first pass. The STD clinic I deal with will simply 3-combo treat us if we say we have clear symptoms just in case because Mgen and Trich are common enough. Maybe one factor is I am honest with doctors that I have multiple partners and sometimes engage in bbfs. Or, you take the STD test and then come out negative but still have symptoms - in that scenario you immediately go back to the STD clinic and they will second pass treat you with some antibacterial combo. That is by design - Mgen and Trich are "second pass" by default unless you present symptoms.

    If you have symptoms, clinics commonly treat presumptively, and a negative panel with ongoing symptoms leads to a second round of testing or treatment. That matches standard NGU (urethritis) handling.

    Trich is the most common curable STD, but Mgen is much less common. Trich needs metronidazole or tinidazole. Mgen needs azithromycin or moxifloxacin, not just doxy.. Do not trust AI without a deep search in combo with proper prompting that double-checks results.

    That is to say, if you have a long-term partner then you need to pick. BBFS and don't touch your partner or just GFE only and get tested. The only time I ran into trouble was when I broke up with a civilian girlfriend and then my next civilian girlfriend needed treatment. I was practically a virgin at the time, and it's where I learned to be so careful. Imo, nobody was to blame. Be mature and communicate to solve it.

    001 and 002
    When 001 or 002s are used right and you are fully hard (this is a big if), it feels so close to bb it's scary. I have flashbacks to bb land often. Whereas if you are not able to get fully hard, scroll down for Viagra / ED info. 001 and 002 condoms cannot address ED issues. If you don't want to use Ebay, Ebisu Life has them. I prefer Okamoto but Sagami is better if you are bigger. Sizes: Regular, L, XL (002 only). If you have trouble putting thin condoms on, start with the 002s which are a good balance for beginners.

    Loans
    Don't take over someone else's loan. I gave a detailed explanation in a link on why. Imagine if 10 such girls came to you and each offered to pay back 10% interest. Even if 9 of them did and 1 didn't, you'd break even. But do you even think just 1 would fail to pay you back? They are in debt in the first place - so are not good at paying people back! The problem isn't losing money. I worry when girls burn you, you lose a bit of your humanity and your heart turns toward stone. Then, you can't help the better girls who might deserve. The ones who wouldn't ask you for a loan!

    Ella K
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonsense3099  [View Original Post]
    A total one and done for me. While YMMV and to each his own, Ella K is not it for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    Damn sorry to hear that. Thanks for TOFTT. I was eyeing her ads for a minute now.
    Thanks for the Intel on Ella K. It's been months since I've seen her so we need reports like yours. The more reports the better. It's important everyone feels free to give honest feedback on girls. It keeps Intel up to date as well as invites a wide variety of opinions.

    Areum
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7727382 Areum

    Quote Originally Posted by MalvinHarris  [View Original Post]
    Saw Areum recently and had a good time. Would age her at late 30's, hard manmades that look good on her figure. Has a nice spinner body and toned upper body, can really notice it when she flexes. Tries hard to please but can be a bit performative with the dirty talk. Sloppy dfk, high level BBBJ and English is good enough to converse basic things during downtime. Open to a lot of positions and knows how to work her hips. Doesn't allow FIV. I'd see her again but not exactly a priority until after I see some of my regulars first, book with confidence. She plans to stay in OC for a while.
    Yes, those are Areum's strong and weak points. She is in good shape and her body feels great, it is petite for spinner hunters. I would even say if you are not a spinner hunter then you are at a handicap if you pick her. Her kissing is actually too deep for me but I can ask her to tone it down. It brought back memories of other Service girls and how they'd attack me and I'd be on the defense, which is total role reversal for a HYA Hunter usually taking charge. She can talk a lot and be a bit performative, it could be too much for others. It's the most common feedback. But she's putting in the effort and I can work with her, her strong points outweigh that for me. I suspect non-Spinner Hunters don't see the appeal, which is to say she ranks high Service among the spinner options but a full Service Hunter has other options. Her English is decent which is a plus to me for convo later. Her bbbj is sloppy and good to me, clearly a level above almost all the HYA. The way I do things, I see lots of HYA for Looks but I need some cute enough girl for Service and she passes my standards. Her body is my type. It's why I think she is ideal for Balanced Hunters looking for a good Price (i.e. BB Yoda), and they should be a Spinner Hunter too. Someone not looking to maximize Looks or Service but wants some of both. She is good Value to me.

    About bbbj, hers is high tier to me. But I don't want to confuse Service Hunters, they don't agree with me on Service half the time. So it might not be enough for someone else who is some kind of connoisseur of bbbj, and I really can't help you. It's possible we simply have different criteria on bbbj. So just take it as one data point, my opinion doesn't count any more than others. I just choose to give an opinion in the first place for the others who don't say anything. Generally, if I warn a girl has low Service then Service guys nearly always agree. Whereas if I say a girl has high Service, then it's more like 50-50 for the full Service Hunters. I assume that means she must be missing something that I don't care about or want that others look for. For example, if a girl is good at rimming, anal, or squirting I consider that a minus not a plus.

    OTC
    I wrote some OTC tips and guys ask "Is it about me?" And I had no idea they were even doing OTC! I wrote UTR BB tips about a cgirl and even more guys ask "Is it about my kgirl?" How in the world would I know! I wrote a PSA about a real actual cgirl. It's not about your girl.

    Seriously, I met a new cgirl this year and when she was in town I met her OTC. It's not about kgirls, and I was only saying that some cgirls really do offer UTR BB 2nd or 5th visit, but only if they really like you as an exception. It is really rare as far as I can tell, because they are generally terrified of BB. That is all I'm saying. I wanted to steer so clear of kgirls that I even quoted Boner's POV instead:

    The Doom 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    A few girls will offer a guy like Boner everything - hard and enthusiastic P2P, suspicious hints, and on repeats all the way. They do it because they like him and want him to get addicted to her pussy and come back. It is diabolical.

    It reminds me of the Honored Matres from Dune whose sexual skills were perfected to the point of addiction for any man that encounters them. Then men become enslaved in their minds to the woman. Actually, I've seen that in real life too. There are guys who do everything a woman asks and he just hands her all his money. It is called The Doom. So, beware of UTR/Free BB. The cure is always another woman.
    We've All Done It
    The first months was like walking on clouds. But then, I started to peel back the layers like an onion from our conversations, 'events', and gifts that were made. I looked at them through a business lens and doing that removes the 'rose tinted glasses'. The things she does to make you feel special is for client retention. She's a professional at her job. She will continue to move the goal posts. - Some TER Reviewer

    The Legendary Mixup
    Quote Originally Posted by Bribs000  [View Original Post]
    Damn I got bait and switched just now. I booked Baby Evian in Tustin and a small cute and cold attitude girl opened the door. She just waved me into the room. She looked exactly like Player 222 from Squid Games and had slight colored hair strands at the back. Short hair. She said to wait inside the room for 5 minutes. OK that's weird. She said Baby Evian is coming soon. WTF? So confused.

    Then a much older lady around 40's, tall, long colored extensions, husky voice, very playful and talkative comes in. I asked her are you Baby Evian? She said yes, does the name matter? ..I'm positive the initial girl who answered the door was actually Evian. Sigh. I talked to the booker who apologized and he said the next time this happens just walk out.
    The descriptions we wrote for Evian were so accurate that at first glance Bribs knew it was B+S and that the first girl was Evian. Even though he never met her before. He knew how accurate other reviews we made were, he knew we weren't shills from that alone (it is really the only way). Since that day, we tell the bedtime story "Legend of the Raspy Ajumma" to scare mongers into being good:

    Legend of the Raspy Ajumma
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Read up on the tale of the raspy ajumma before seeing Baby Evian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Is that a bedtime story told to make mongers behave well? I will be brave.
    I swear, I've shown up to Evian's place so many times and had her roommate R call out "Is it for me?" and Evian waved her off saying no cuz she wanted me for herself. I've heard her roommate's voice more than most kgirls. I still think about her voice sometimes, calling out to me. It gives me chills.

    I could later confirm with Bribs a photo lookalike of Evian (Player 222 and Karina dolled up) and he instantly said it's her, same as when he laid eyes on Evian herself. That is the standard I aim for with Lookalikes.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1786425134 Evian Lookalike (Aespa Winter)

    Evian was super DTF. Here is her 1st visit vs Last visit DTF vs Vibe chart:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...8&d=1785568509 Evian DTF vs Vibe chart

    She was also pure unobtanium (not like any other girl by far):
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Some of us would rather Evian come back than even Lizza, due to unicorn Vibe and a few other outliers. Lizza is the princess that waves and smiles to everyone. Whereas Evian she only likes some people so if you likes you, that's better. You see the real her. So like novelty, there is a separate thing beyond Looks and Service which is simply "no girl is anything like her".
    The Re-Roll
    CAKD wants you to have a good time, and friends have told me they supported Walks in the past. But it's hard to know which booker is which and if it makes a difference. I am not taking sides in any way, but my observation is they don't mind Walks - they just don't want a lot of bookings to get cancelled and to rebook everyone. Therefore, why not just Walk if the girl is really not your type. At the door if you just think it's not going to work out you tell her "I gotta go" no explanation. Then outside the door you text the booker saying you can't do it, "she is too old" or "she is really not my type" and ask for another girl.

    My minimum standard is about D-Tier (most D-Tier Looks girls have awesome Service), because I'm cool with D Looks and A Service. I've even repeated such girls because they're often cheap. But at around E-Tier, it doesn't matter how her Service is. Since 90% of girls are above E-Tier, on a "re-roll" I'm probably going to get a better girl from B-Tier to D-Tier which is always acceptable to me.

    Two other tactics I don't like, but might fit someone else's way of doing things: 1) Some guys get through the shower and see her naked but they can't do it. So they leave a 100 tip for the girl to cover her booking. Booker won't even know it didn't happen; you don't have to go through with it and spend more. 2) If you booked hr with a girl, you can at least cut it down to hh before she confirms your appointment. Booker might later confirm the change and you can give some excuse like "Something came up I have to leave early". Note that at corgs, the standard post-shower walk is only a 40 tip. Corgs handle things a bit differently, just make sure you do not actually begin the main act with the girl. It'll be the fastest money she made.

    I can 100% confirm these strategies worked in the past, but I don't know your situation. I'm going to recap with an updated 001 to 003 guide.

    The following was the original tip I wrote about a cgirl BB and OTC but then people kept thinking I was talking about their kgirl. Believe what you like.

    There is a lesson in each story:
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    The Super VIP
    One corg cgirl was 500 hr and I saw her on her day off, so I was the only guy who saw her. Low volume is awesome in some regards because she was happy to let me go to town on her for the full hour. The hour was just a suggestion, and I could stay as long as I liked because she liked me. That's exactly why I picked her.
    As a result, I asked for things and she let me do everything. Things no one normally gets at the shop (this is a cgirl). So I tipped her for it, and we went out to lunch after. The key ingredients were she liked me and I was safe and respectful. I didn't make demands or pressure her and she was free to say no and we'd do things normally. It is the low pressure approach where you are bold and direct, respectful, and the girl is free to say no. Actually, when women can say no they are more likely to say yes. She even has a happy memory of you. And if they don't, you just move on and another woman will:
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/Dd4XfqagTgA/?stkn=X Low pressure approach
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7718057 City of Industry Strategy

    UTR BB
    I'll use this example to explain UTR BB, because this example is a corg cgirl I met this year. So nothing I say could raise expectations about kgirls. Anyways, I was playing with this cgirl and she was so happy to see me again. And I noticed, her P2P was very suspicious. But that could mean anything - Shelby has super good P2P too, but she is GFE only. I just know that cgirls tend to be GFE only and terrified of BB, but they sometimes make an exception for a regular they really like.

    The basic problem is, most guys won't get it even if I reviewed the cgirl. It could be a 2nd visit special - I was refused BB 1st visit but got hints. So they'll be disappointed or pissed about it. So, I just give the general tip on how it rarely happens. The rule about BB is, the girl decides. Look at all the tips I give about making yourself look better, clean, and smelling right. How to treat women and seduce them so they tend to do more without you asking. People can roll their eyes, I get it, my goal is just to incept the idea in case someday you try it.

    About BB. You don't want women to get pregnant and get a surprise later, so sometimes it won't happen until they have everything ready. And some girls simply can't work that way. So what we do is make girls feel safe and comfortable about opening up to BB if they choose, rather than pressure them to. The first works, the latter doesn't. The first means no trauma and again, when a girl says yes of her own free will that is a true gift. When a girl has a happy memory of you, even a whole year later she'll do more for you.

    Why OTC Worked
    I would not recommend OTC with 95% kgirls. It's too long of an explanation, too many different reasons. Don't pick a girl just because she is hot, pick a girl who is safe for your wallet and feelings too. A reliable girl. And be prepared that most girls you'd like to see OTC aren't for you - you won't even find them attractive outside. I never pick a girl just because she is physically attractive, and I know most girls lead to The Doom. But, this cgirl genuinely liked me and is also a good person. She is still Fresh in her own heart and not jaded (yet).

    More important, we started out at 500 / HR and agreed to "go from there". So I was expecting to leave after 1 hour unless we really got along. We unexpected did get along very well (this is not true of most OTC I've done) so I stayed longer and gave her much more for doing much more. OTC is not safe for most guys and girls. But, she did know at least I was safe:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    I have a paradoxical tip. Some people succeed with OTC because they follow The Code. It is complicated why it helps you survive and even find Value, but one reason is people who follow it can be much more selective on who they choose. They can dodge the OTC duds and dangers.
    The Code
    What is a gentleman? He keeps his word. He controls himself. He respects others. He protects without going too far. He disagrees without harm. He knows when to speak and when not to. He treats people well even when there is nothing to gain. He knows tradition and culture, but is not stuck to it. He wins without making others fail. He focuses on self improvement. It is not perfection or pretense, it is a daily decision to be a little better than yesterday. That is a life you can look back on with satisfaction. What is all this? It is the recipe for a reliable and stable person.

    It is an odd thing, but the Code matches people up with the better girls. It is different than the Lizza guide, which excels at incall. The Code excels at navigating OTC.

    If that all sounds like too much trouble, it's not for you. It's exactly why we have incall instead. At incall, you just have to be a minimum of safe and respectful, and then you might go far. Then at the end after banging someone else's girlfriend / ATF, you get to simply leave. People don't appreciate that last part enough, it's the whole point. Please try it some time.

    What YMMV Is
    Look, if you are a C-Tier Looks guy there is real hope. To girls, our Looks are also up to taste and it is +/- 2 Tiers. So some girl is going to think you look A-Tier, another girl thinks you look E-Tier. Nobody can explain it, but it simply works like that. So when you notice a girl genuinely likes you, that's the girl. When girls like us, they can't help but give us better service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    One girl told me she'd charge 400 to a guy she liked, 1000 to a guy she didn't want to do it with. But if he agreed, she'd do it reluctantly. If you ever had to repair your house you'll get highball quotes too, they are "make me do it" quotes. To be clear, she would actually rather do 400 with me because she feels comfortable, low risk, easy work. If a girl doesn't feel safe or comfortable with a guy, she's not even going to do it for 1000. That's what it is. There is not really "one price" for that reason, but don't take that to mean the highest rate you hear a girl ask is what she's charging 80% of guys.

    To be sure, other girls told me 800-1200. They didn't like me.
    How to Find Your Match
    I never get offended when a girl doesn't like me. It is simply the +/- 2 Tiers rule. She saves me time if I can tell she's not into me, and then I can quickly move on to the next girl. The next girl might somehow find me attractive and worth spending time with. That's all I do! I don't obsess over a girl who said no to me. I make sure every girl feels comfortable saying no, so that when they say yes it's actually valuable and enduring. That is the true meaning of seduction, and it means we are a good match.

    When you treat women in these ways, you can see them 1-3 years later and resume things easily. That's why there is no point trying to message girls all the time, that's the hard way. The girls I visit in Japan, I don't message them for 11 1/2 months. Then 5 days before I want to see them, I ask if they're free. Too short of a notice and they can't plan, too long of a notice and they'll lose interest. I give a girl 1, maybe 2 chances to meet up. Women can smell desperation, so don't be desperate.

    Whereas if you do message back and forth with a girl, match her pace. If she messages more, you can message more. If the replies happen an hour, day, or week later, you should tend to do the same. Don't let it be one-sided unless you know her well and that's what she wants.

    I did not want to give too many OTC tips, but guys are doing it and I just want them to avoid disappointment or The Doom. And it's scary out there. Some of us ar forced to bang aunties.

    Forced To Bang Aunties
    We could tease rich guys paying for luxuries, but I won't complain. I just want people to have options and to dodge the aunties if they choose. I remember years ago some of us were forced to bang aunties and pretend we liked it, because people were afraid to post negative reviews:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7727828 Forced to Bang Aunties

    It has been observed that nobody cares if you bash a girl when she's left. Even the bookers will bash a girl who wasn't good or difficult then. I get it. But it would be nice if people could just give real feedback and accept it for what it is.

    Problem Customers
    Rarely in the past, I've had my appointment cancelled because a guy was way too rough, or an ATF left town too soon because guys couldn't understand basic consent. It's normally none of my business what anyone does at incall or how they enjoy it. But I think we all understand those are exceptions because now it becomes our problem too. It's like if my steak is being delivered but another customer takes a bite out of it so I can't enjoy what I ordered. That guy can't make it right to us and he did it on purpose, so he needs to get banned.

    I'm not talking accidents, I'm talking the rare case of hurting a girl or being clearly non-consensual. I've given examples in the past of the extremes and some solutions, so I won't rehash it here.

    The 95% vs the 5%
    Bookers and agencies to some extent ban and share info on the worst offenders, but it's in their own interest to do more. It costs us money. To be clear, 95% of us are paying more money for the problems the 5% cause. To the extent that OTC is actually quite cheap in comparison if the girl likes and trusts you. She is giving me a steep discount beyond the booking fee just to avoid the bottom 5% of people costing us - the people who try to film, who bring illegal drugs, who hurt girls, or who are non-consensual.

    Secret Filming
    I remember Lime said she avoided OC a long time because one of her first experiences here was secret recording. It was a very bad memory for her, and even though it could happen anywhere it's just human nature that she avoided OC as a result. Many other girls mentioned the same thing. It is so dumb.

    Secret video isn't even fun to watch, you can look it up on porn sites and you're going to lose interest after it loses novelty. Compare that with JAV or FC2 fully consensual video:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...64#post7547564 FC2 and Pornhub
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7096622 FC2 Research Guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1772806410 Kinda Katie K if you squint

    When it's your own video, it is personalized. It's like the best vacation photos and videos, and in the same way I keep my vacation photos private like a personal treasure. I still jerk off to the better ones 10 or 20 years later.

    Dumb Drug Problems
    Some girls have complained of customers pressuring them with illegal drugs, or quit/left due to it. It hurts everyone.

    We are not talking about peeing the pool bad, this is taking a dump in the pool bad where everyone gets kicked out.

    The Dark Minefield
    I've known many looks first people who did a pilgrimage of recommended girls based on my rosters and others. Since they carefully chose girls that were a good match, they had a lot of fun and it was just one success after another. But when that list ran out and they started seeing girls blind, it was much harder. It is a Dark Minefield. For that reason, please review. Don't worry about what others say, a variety of opinions is normal and helpful. Your opinion is as good as mine. I don't expect or care whether you agree with me, I want to hear what you have to say.

    We are here to review girls, not other reviewers. If you think someone is a shill, just hit the report button. I'll just point out that if you have exactly 0 reviews, you have no credibility.

    The Auto Walk
    If it's a rebrand (a girl you already saw with a new name) and you don't want it, I would 100% Walk. You could even tell the booker ahead of time that one contingency and multi-bookers will back you. There are guys that walk an incredible number of times (too many imo).

    Walking
    Rabbits must learn to Walk. If they don't, they get shipwrecked and then they take a nap and lose the race. Turtles don't need to walk. We just use Intel. If you can't tell who is hot or who is a shill, you are reading reviews wrong. Hot girls tend to end up in this thread. Not hot girls tend to end up in other threads.

    Walking on a girl who isn't going to work out means you get a second chance. I think people understand the second girl isn't guaranteed to be good enough. But she is likely to be better if you are truly walking on low Looks. If I walk on E Tier and below, its a 90% chance of the next girl being better. It is like a reroll. So if I get a B through D Tier replacement, its a win to me. I am not trying to be mean to girls, but they don't look anywhere near as good as their ad. I keep my promises, and I swore The Oath that I'm never climbing in bed with an old woman again (unless she is super hot).

    With multi-bookers like CGLA, just communicate ahead of time. Tell them you only want to see a young girl, or a girl in the same league as her ad so you can play ball. I'm soft, when I say young I'll take anything 35 and under. I'll even see a MILF if she is super hot like FA Tomi. But we are paying for a good time and if we are Looks First then we should get something of that kind. In my experience, CGLA will back you. Most of the other bookers will too, though I have less data on that. Just that they mostly do.

    It goes a long way if you are a frequent visitor without walking all the time. It's important to walk as early as possible, before the girl has confirmed the appointment or you've seen her naked. Or, some of us are soft and choose to leave a tip with the girl when we walk to cover her booking cost, and the booker won't even know. Or we do it after she showers us and we just can't do it. Some of these girls probably have very amazing service, so without finding that out we're not going to hold it against them for not being our type on Looks. Someone else will probably love them.

    People who criticize others and complain are rarely even reviewers. They beg for info and give none. You can click on their profile and easily see they've never helped a single person.

    About the bananas. Some girls are "just young", and they aren't ready to eat yet. They are not ripe. But there is a dumb legend that it's possible to train them. Here is one example:

    The Legend of Fresh
    What is Fresh? There are many types, but I will give one extreme example (it is the rarest kind).

    There was one kgirl I remember who was so new she told me "I am almost virgin". I don't believe such a silly claim, but then her service did show it. She could not understand or believe the things I did to her, even though I was simply doing the regular Lizza guide that won't even impress other HYA. I'll point out she didn't even know to shower with me, so I did it myself. And then when I exited the bathroom, she went in and closed the door to get undressed so that I wouldn't see her get naked. Never seen anything like it.

    She was very nervous, just like all the Dragons today were the first they first day they started years ago. She was afraid of even being touched, so I had her lay down and we just lay down for several minutes looking at each other. Eventually I got her going and while kissing she wouldn't even open her mouth. I teased, "most girls kiss with tongue" and she said she doesn't even kiss her boyfriend with tongue. I was stunned silent.

    Seducing such women is the challenge full HYA Hunters prefer anyways, so I moved on to other things trying one after the other until I saw what she liked. In the end, I found out she really loves dick in pussy. Like it was the newest and greatest thing ever. It was kind of like Hanni (OC only) who was also very new to it. A more elevated version of Rayne or Lizza. The way her pussy reacts to dick, it's not something girls can fake. Or if they could, they should!

    I asked if she'd consider doing bb, but this kgirl was so scared of the idea. But the week after, she told me I could and put it on the menu. She noticed I was pulling out to nut outside of her just in case she was still scared of bb. So on my third visit she reminded me, "You can finish inside from now on". Hot damn!

    I trained her up from D-Tier Service to B-Tier Service in 2 weeks of repeats. Then I told her the rest could only improve with Vibe (it was holding her back). Best I can do. Every Fresh girl is very different from the next. So, it is not one simple definition.

    The Freshest HYA
    Another girl, she just started too. I gave her a kiss and she had the most innocent smile and reaction, like no one had ever done that to her before. I was blown away and felt like I did something wrong. But the other 5 times I saw her, it didn't happen. Now that is Fresh. It doesn't last. It's why Boner and other Rabbits are willing to TOFTT so hard, even though I keep begging them to use Intel more. Rabbits don't want to Turtle. But I remind them the Fresh HYA are 1 in 20, while the Aunties with no Intel are about 5 in 20. They won't listen to me, so I tell them at least learn to Walk.

    High Service
    The very best Service Queen I ever met was a squirter (CGLA Hani) - but you see what made her great was she asked and knew I did not want that. So she didn't! The universal definition of good service is when a girl does what you want. The first thing she did was slapped my ass and asked me if I liked it rough. I told her to go easy on me and she did. That makes her waaaaay better than the girls who just assume and attack you. That is my criteria for Service Queens. I can work with the nymphos because many of them are quite surprised when I take over and bring the service. Bravely giving them good DATY, finding out what they like. You get very interesting and memorable results. So yes, I bring the service even with the Service Queens.

    It's probably also why I rate FA Tomi highly, because if you get along with her you can go far. She'll do anything I ask, but she also responds really well when you bring the service. This puts her beyond other MILFs, and she is very hot to me as a bonus. Hotter than most young girls (the list is very long of butterface or flabby young girls). I am sure this is ymmv, I've heard friends who actually liked her Looks and Service but couldn't Vibe with her so they moved on. I believe them. But she has a perfect record with me, so I see her. She is an infinite msog girl, just like THC Hasumi:

    Infinite MSOG is YMMV
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Infinite MSOG
    Yes you heard me right. See the attachment for THC where it uses an infinity symbol to show Infinite MSOG. It really was, and THC Hasumi let me do as many times as I wanted. Young girls are built different.
    I would speculate you only unlock infinite msog if you Vibe with a girl who has that potential. So, it's not Intel in the sense that most people won't get it. But, it could really happen. Nearly every HYA Hunter has the right approach that gets what I get. They had rizz before I wrote any guides, guides are only for guys on the borderline.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1790746440 Infinite MSOG menu
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1790746440 Infinite MSOG (zoomed in)

    That is to say, I would speculate not all THC girls honor the menu. It probably depends on the girl and depends on the guy. For me, Hani, FA Tomi, and some S-Tier Service HYA gave me infinite msog. Separate from that, I remember going at Baby Naye for an hour and she loved it so much I extended it to 2. No problem! 2 hour girls is a separate category from infinite msog.

    Separate from that, are total fuck toys. I have not made a very complete list, but girls that come to mind are: Cheney, Yul (Yull), Swan, Nali, FA Tomi, Rayne K, Lizza, Tiana. I didn't bold Yul because too many people are trying to board that train (I included her for transparency but just ignore), try Nali instead who is also great imo. Split the train! Drive out the duds.

    I think Naye would count in the list but I never approached her that way (I find out what each girl is best at and enjoy each girl differently). Cheney tops the list and the best way to describe her is that unlike other girls where they don't want you to bang too deep or hard she was the exact opposite. She preferred you to bang deeper and harder. It was unmistakable for me how much more she liked it. Swan was like that too. But I really have no idea if it is because we Vibed or if most guys are getting it. I just don't know. The only way to know is if other people gave their list of total fuck toys, 2 hour girls, infinite msog and then we look at the overlaps. People tend to be more open and honest about it in private.

    If you are Value Hunter BB Yoda AND you are a Spinner Hunter, Areum may be a good fit. Many Value Hunters are Balanced Hunters, which matters because if I say a pre-MILF has high Service, they're not likely to come back and complain about her Service. It could happen, just not all the time. Whereas Service Hunters will way more. Service Hunters cannot trust a HYA Hunter who praises a girl's Service. We might be praising her because her pussy loves dick and is orgasmic, it gets wet naturally, and she will let you go to town with infinite msog, 2 hour action, or because she is a total fuck toy. Things that don't by themselves count enough for Service guys. But, they should pay attention if we warn on Service. That usually means ymmv attitude/vibe, too passive without even dtf, or skills/routine too low.

    Attached is a magnet that grabs your car vent and holds your phone. Use one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Magnetic phone holder for car vent.jpg‎  

  3. #182
    If you have higher standards than me, just ignore this GFE only roster. Please tell me who to see instead. Thank you.

    Ads
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/heaven-k-new-options-avail/ Heaven K
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Winter/ Winter
    https://get9irl.com/Janey Janey
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ng Ng
    https://get9irl.com/BabyYuju Baby Yuju
    https://get9irl.com/White White

    GFE girls are significantly hotter on average, and they're also way less busy. In order of Value, CAKD Heaven K (350hr), CAKD Winter (340hr), Janey (340hr), Ng (400hr) Baby Yuju (500hr). All have high Looks and good Face. I'll also throw in White if you lean Service instead. I don't know the Viet girls myself, but several Viet Hunters sing the praise of Rumi V.

    Heaven K if you want the best Face. She is also probably the youngest followed by Yuju. Janey and Yuju might have the best English, while Heaven and Ng are conversational with more word gaps. In order of Face they are all close enough that everyone will have a different order based on individual preferences. For me, it's Heaven K, Yuju, Ng, Janey, Winter. Heaven, Winter, Janey are all natural, Yuju has a bit of face work and tattoos, Ng has some face work and fantastic tits. Winter is the skinniest and a bit tall. Heaven K has the skinniest waist and is close to Team7. Ng is also tallish, Janey is a bit thick. If you like skinnier girls, Heaven K has the best ass. If you like thicker girls, probably Janey's ass. Ng will seduce you and make you feel handsome until you look in the mirror back home. All the girls to a lesser extent. Heaven is the most dtf followed by Janey. In this matchmaking lineup, all of them have White skin by coincidence.

    Heaven K looks younger and better than her ads. Fresh She looks like young Park Shin Hye, Kazuha, or Tenjin Ugoromo:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7655301 The Legend of Heaven K

    CAKD Winter looks like Apink Bomi:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1781207488 Winter vs Bomi
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1770068278 Winter vs Onsen

    Yuju reminds me of Baby Sweet but with a British accent.

    Janey is thick and her body gets me rock hard:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1781154763 Janey Body Type 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1781154763 Janey Body Type 2

    Ng looks like pre-MILF Kang Minkyung:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=815990 Ng vs KMK 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=815989 Ng vs KMK 2

    Some of them seemed to enjoy things a bit more than I expected. So, let's run a train on them.

    CAKD Heaven K - HYA+. Very beautiful, young, borderline DDG face, 20s, A natural tits with good nipples, great young figure, skinny, good ass, good proportions, cute feet. Both her face and body are very nice. She has a fresh from Korea look and vibe. Very nice pleasing attitude with lots of tongue play. Good hj technique. Long and thorough shower, she is very hygenic. Full spread without asking, a bit naughty and very dtf. S- Face, S- Body. Important: She has normal natural tits, strictly GFE only.
    (10.2 S-, GFE, Petite HYA)

    Heaven K's appeal is young and all natural. She is horny in the same way as some other younger girls. Good genuine vibe and easy to get along with. Nobody's going to rates girls the same way, so just ignore the ratings portion if your taste isn't close enough to mine. I put Heaven K's looks in-between CAKD Suki and Lani (SBC Lehilani). She is HYA young and I love her face and body, but that's up to taste. She has a skinny waist, a heart-shaped ass when she sits (sit on the bed and use that mirror), and cute hands and feet. Relatively skinny like Lani but like Lani has a great ass and meat in the right places. If you think I was wrong on Suki and Lani then just ignore my ratings. Let the true fans handle the HYA.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7726117 Heaven K PLEASER

    Ng (Nggg) - Very beautiful. Good looks and service. Tallish, skinny, white skin, light bush, 30s, 5'6", C tits with good nipples. Good face and body, beautiful pre-MILF face. It is a nicer face than typical HYA. Body and ass are beautiful with a skinny waist. Good pussy, GFE only. Good eye contact and attention. Most HYA Hunters will be happy, maybe unless you are very young. Good English.
    Service is very good and she knows what to do, she gets right to it. In extended notes, I wrote "DDG Premilf, Hot Wife, will seduce you". Many people had the same impression. Very good conversationist, intelligent, a bit sassy.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1787381176 Kang Minkyung but PreMILF
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1787381176 Kang Minkyung but sexier
    (10.2 S-, GFE, Charming beauty)

    Winter (GFE) - All natural beauty, 5'6", white skin, B cup natural, some ass, good looking head to toe. Very beautiful like a model. Good figure, skinny, nice smile, nice eyes, playful. Enjoys sex, eyes go wild. Would repeat for both looks and service, and I prefer an all natural white body. GFE only.
    (9.6 A+, GFE, All natural model)

    Janey - Beautiful, especially face. B or C cup natural, 25-30 years old. All natural head to toe, no tattoos, good skills, DTF, her pussy loves to bang, good English, good personality, very sweet vibe. She is beautiful from head to toe, full bodied (slightly thick). Stil a bit fresh. She is curvy, good pussy. Important: GFE only, full bodied, not for skinny hunters.

    Other:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7717686 Ng
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7706439 Baby Yuju
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7726846 Baby Yuju
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7668342 White (last half)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7724620 Rumi V

    The Fourteen Pills
    If you are quitting bb to join the GFE only club, it's still good to have Doxy-PEP on hand in case something happens later. You take 2 of the pills after unproteced sex.

    Or if you are quitting bb altogether, ideally you get the 3-antibacteria combo. You could get the shot at the STD clinic or any doctor's office, whereas callondoc will send a pill version to your pharmacy. For the pill-only combo, the main workload is usually done by Doxy which is 1 pill of Doxy (100 mg) twice a day (making it 200 mg) for typically 7 days. 14 pills. It deals with most bacteria, but for various reasons the 3-combo is more comprehensive. If you have a bunch of Doxy pills prescribed and have trouble consistently taking them, just set all 14 aside and it counts itself for you.

    001 and 002
    When 001 or 002s are used right and you are fully hard (this is a big if), it feels so close to bb it's scary. I have flashbacks to bb land often. Whereas if you are not able to get fully hard, scroll down for Viagra / ED info. 001 and 002 condoms cannot address ED issues. If you don't want to use Ebay, Ebisu Life has them. I prefer Okamoto but Sagami is better if you are bigger. There is Regular, L size, XL size (002). If you have trouble putting thin condoms on, start with the 002s which are a good balance for beginners.

    Type Vocabulary
    When we use the same vocabulary, people with different taste can at least speak the same language.

    What is DDG Body? MH Yua (Lai Sa), Riri J, and Rokusan Anzu:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/DPwYYurEr1v/ Rokusan Anzu

    What is DDG Face?
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DHsut71po6H/ Wonyoung speaking English

    But below SS-Tier, nobody really agrees on DDG Face. We do agree on ugly though.

    What is Cute? Like Lizza, like LJU:
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/DYFFcjJTKNn/ LJU Catch My Heart
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2mVaIwEH7pQ Lee Ju Eun (LJU)
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DH8gM6avu8b/ Chaewon

    What is Fit? It is well toned, good muscle to fat ratio with no extra fat like Sherry K. Examples:
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX-y0htgD-x/ Baby Monster Choom Line dance
    https://www.instagram.com/p/DTpOwghE_Bf/ Mikami Yua Momoland

    What is Very Skinny? Olivia, Baby Sol, and this girl:
    https://www.instagram.com/_jung_u/reel/DNtICTxXuWq/ JHJ

    What is Full Team7? Olivia, Baby Sol, Jira:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0OyLN2CKYU Full Team7

    What is Tiny?
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/DcBsL2lAQzg/ Jiyu from Kiikii
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/Dab-ypDgFzX/ Sasaki Saki + Ichika Matsumoto

    You could also look up my photo guides of Baby Abby (Rai). I could do her photo guide using JAV Ichika Matsumoto (girl on the right). Whereas MH Juliya, I dared not. Even though Rai is shorter, she was pre-MILF with some tits. Whereas Juliya:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7393759 The Legend of MH Juliya
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7393987 4 HYA at a time

    What is Full GND? Aka "not my first pick, but not bad". "Kinda cute". Lime was a good example.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgyLKx9RTug Full GND Saori Araki

    Guys who don't like to compete for unobtanium love the GND girls. They look just like the kinda cute girls "we could actually get" in college. But, Lime had a borderline DDG body like this:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1770068278 Lime Body Model

    Some guys aren't blind, they just look at Tits instead of Face. It's not the same thing as Butterface, but..
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/DdjOaTgTCU7/ Tits over Face and Body

    Tits First guys might call her beautiful. It is very confusing, but they are being honest. So let's always translate and Triangulate preferences to make it make sense. Speaking of Tits First, for MH Lai Sa fans here is her lookalike Anzu. Anzu fixed her jgirl teeth!
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/DdogvXzvyhU/ Anzu fixed her teeth

    Other girls are beautiful from behind, regardless of how they look up front. Backside Beauties:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/DdIV3AqJXB6/ Backside Beauty

    Is it possible to pick up girls off the street in Japan? It's called Nampa and it's possible:
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/DXIf31dEsNA/ High Level Nampa
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7704398 How to Nampa (last half)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7698792 How to Foreplay (last half)

    Big Tits Pre-MILF?
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/Dc5WyjBiRv4/ Big Tits Pre-MILF

    What is Hot Pre-MILF? Emi Kurita is a Hot Pre-MILF. She is 32 and it's like just barely the dots on the banana:
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/DdDRWvpT5XQ/ Emi Kurita Hot Pre-MILF
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=809588 Bananas for scale

    I have too many ATFs, I can only pick one. So please take good care of them. If anything, I feel sorry for the bros back in Asia:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7702334 The Legend of MH Ella

    I'm not the only one who likes Heaven K, Winter, Ng, and Baby Yuju. They feature prominently in Boner's List too:

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I am just glad the Babies are still coming back.

    Baby Yul, Yaya J, Baby Sugar, Uju, and Yeseul also come back. Baby Yuju, Rumi V, NG, Winter, Baby Eve, and Heaven K came back. Subin, Baby Cherry, Crystal, Baby Goeun, and Baby Yuna seem to stay long as well.
    He also listed Rumi V who many guys praise. I'm not into Viet girls (they were good but I simply prefer kgirls), but for those who are Viet Hunters more power to them. Good Viet girls open up new train lines so that the rest of us can go to town on the hot kgirls. Choo choo.

    Whereas if you drive to LA, there is also Subin and Baby Cherry. But they might rotate OC. There is a strategy in these things on whether or not you go to LA or wait in OC. Girls like Crystal (not GFE) are LA only, and typically so are girls like Goeun unless something silly happens..

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAlone  [View Original Post]
    Contact info please, I searched all CandyGirl, Get9, Kbeauty, GangnamScrete. There are no GD No5. I guess Corg?
    Yes girls come and go and I don't know when. Just half a day after I posted she switched shops. If you don't mind GFE only, the closest option will be CAKD Heaven K. But if you don't mind LA wait 1-2 months and she might show up again.

    Boner's List
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7543465 Boner's List Mar 2026
    What is Boner's List? Boner's List is about a compassionate man who took pity and saved as many HYA Hunters as he could. His only regret is that he couldn't save more. It is a key document for The Resistance.

    The Resistance
    What is the Resistance? Well, anyone can join the Resistance instantly. They are those who rebel against ad inaccuracy and choose to rely on intel instead. Intel is the true lighthouse which prevents great explorers from getting shipwrecked. The other tool being to walk at the door aka "abandon ship". It is less pleasant, but a last resort.

    The Dark Minefield
    I've known many looks first people who did a pilgrimage of recommended girls based on my rosters and others. Since they carefully chose girls that were a good match, they had a lot of fun and it was just one success after another. But when that list ran out and they started seeing girls blind, it was much harder. It is a Dark Minefield. For that reason, please review. Don't worry about what others say, a variety of opinions is normal and helpful. Your opinion is as good as mine. I don't expect or care that you agree with me, I want to hear what you have to say.

    We've All Done It
    The first months was like walking on clouds. But then, I started to peel back the layers like an onion from our conversations, 'events', and gifts that were made. I looked at them through a business lens and doing that removes the 'rose tinted glasses'. The things she does to make you feel special is for client retention. She's a professional at her job. She will continue to move the goal posts. - Some TER Reviewer

    The Auto Walk
    If it's a rebrand and you want a new girl rather than a rebrand (a girl you already saw with a new name), I would 100% Walk. You could even tell the booker ahead of time that one contingency and multi-bookers will back you. There are guys that walk an incredible number of times (too many imo).

    Walking
    Walking on a girl who isnt going to work out means you get a second chance. I think people understand the second girl isnt guaranteed to be good enough. But she is likely to be better if you are truly walking on low Looks. If I walk on E Tier and below, its a 90% chance of the next girl being better. It is like a reroll. So if I get a B through D Tier replacement, its a win to me. I am not trying to be mean to girls, but they don't look anywhere as good as their ad. I keep my promises, and I swore The Oath that I'm never climbing in bed with an old woman again (unless she is super hot).

    With multi-bookers like CGLA, just communicate ahead of time. Tell them you only want to see a young girl, or a girl in the same league as her ad so you can play ball. I'm soft, when I say young I'll take anything 35 and under. I'll even see a MILF if she is super hot like FA Tomi. But we are paying for a good time and if we are Looks First then we should get something of that kind. In my experience, CGLA will back you. Most of the other bookers will too, though I have less data on that. Just that they mostly do.

    The Oath
    The Oath means we remember the shipwreck level looks, and we are not climbing in bed with such a woman again. It's a bit more than it sounds, because often the shipwreck girl didn't even have standout service either. So it comes to this. When a HYA has low service, at least she's still hot. When a MILF has low service, it's nothing. I would have been fine with lower Looks had the Service been high enough. And at the door, the one thing I can tell is if a girl's Looks are about good enough.

    It goes a long way if you are a frequent visitor without walking all the time. It's important to walk as eary as possible, before the girl has confirmed the appointment or you've seen her naked. Or, some of us are soft and choose to leave a tip with the girl when we walk to cover her booking cost, and the booker won't even know. Or we do it after she showers us and we just can't do it. Some of these girls probably have very amazing service, so without finding that out we're not going to hold it against them for not being our type on Looks. Someone else will probably love them.

    Attachments
    Attached are 4 Lookalike guides for Heaven K (thank you SoloB), 2 Lookalike guides for Winter, 2 Lookalike guides for Janey, and 2 Lookalike guides for Ng. If you have a better idea for a lookalike, be my guest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heaven K vs Park Shin Hye.jpg‎   Heaven K vs FC2 3981354.jpg‎   Kazuha vs Bae Suzy Park Shin Hye.jpg‎   Heaven vs Twitch lo3tus.jpg‎   Winter vs Bomi2.jpg‎  

    Winter vs Apink Bomi.jpg‎   Janey vs Asuka Saito.jpg‎   Janey vs Yuzuki.jpg‎   Ng vs Misaki Itoh 02.jpg‎   Ng vs Kang Minkyung.jpg‎  


  4. #181
    I'll point out that one of the cheapest hr bb options is KDC Julie. I don't always agree with others reviews, but I can see when they are their own opinions and are just as valid as mine. We want the whole spectrum of opinions, and then account for differing standards and taste after collecting them. Other times, I can really relate to a review and this is one of them:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7721484 Julie

    While I have a similar experience, I try to strip out the ymmv factors because a few people will get what I got while others won't. It is pretty straightforward to say Julie has a great ass and is body over face and is dtf.

    The Infinity Stones 2
    Someone wished for an Infinity Stone to come back. But I explained we can't expect it.

    It is true for every girl. We can't hold on to them in that way, it's too painful. But when we don't expect a specific girl and generally know our top girls, it's no problem when one shows up. You almost regret you just saw a girl recently.

    Better to be the Happiest Butterfly and pick the girls on the menu. The menu changes all the time.

    Thirstiest Jgirl Hunters Only
    If you are a korg guy, don't bother with the following tip about corgs. It's not worth it.

    If you are a full Jgirl Hunter that already uses corgs in LA and you also like skinny young girls, there is MH Sweet in LA. This info is just for those who prefer the corg model which is really different and not suited for very many korg guys. It is a best fit for guys who live in the area and want cfs hh, since that is the advantage. You could also show up and if your eyes see she is your type you could adjust to 45 or 60 on the spot (sometimes you can, sometimes you can't).

    MH No5 Sweet - Early 20s, very skinny, white skin, A cup natural, maybe 5'3", tight pussy, lots of tongue play, playful and a bit sassy, decent skills, good pleasing attitude, knows her job. All natural appeal, young vibe.

    Ads give a good idea on her body type. The ones in purple show exactly her body type. Vibe is very good, as good as the better kgirl HYA. She has a specific appeal. Names do get reused at corgs so the name alone doesn't tell you the girl once weeks have passed if another girl shares the name. There was a previous MH Sweet that was a completely different girl.

    This is for Jgirl Hunters who are also Skinny Hunters who are also corg > korg. If you aren't that exact combo, there's definitely a better pick for you out there. She was an easy repeat if she is the guy's type, her appeal is straightforward. See the post below for some ideas for other types of girls. Many jgirls rotate to korgs later, some don't. So korg guys are best off sticking to what they like.

  5. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    GD No5 (LA) - Early 20s, very skinny, white skin, A cup natural, maybe 5'3", tight pussy, lots of tongue play, playful and a bit sassy, decent skills, good pleasing attitude, knows her job.
    Contact info please, I searched all CandyGirl, Get9, Kbeauty, GangnamScrete. There are no GD No5. I guess Corg?

  6. #179
    If you are looking for hotness and don't mind pre-MILF, Ng. She is very charming. Same for Shirley, just compare reviews and see who you relate to. Olivia if you like tiny girls, she is full Team7 body type. CAKD Winter and Cakd Dani are both beautiful, with a combo of looks and service. You can do a search for Heylie K and join the train while it lasts. Areum is a tiny girl with a relatively big ass (it is normal Asian big, not Latina huge), pre-MILF with good body and good service imo. Julie is 320 bb hr, 320 bb hr! My guess is if you liked Jenny K, you might like her too. She is for BB Yoda. Ella K has a great face and pussy, a bit thick and a pleaser. Prada is tall with a big ass, she might try to rim you. Hanseol is a young college type girl, young and normal looking. For Service Hunters, if you want a full bodied woman there is Thai Maya at Khaleesi1999. Ng, Winter, and Maya are GFE only. Full Jgirl Hunters can go to LA for Yaya J if you like Tiny, GD No5 if you like Skinny, and Lai Sa if you like DDG Body and top tier tits. CAKD also has Ali J but no info. If you miss OG Bona, she is now bookable in LA by Get9 as Crystal (also CGLA and Kbeauty). But she is weekdays daytime only. If you love the idea of Viet BB, there is Sally V in SD.
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ng Ng
    https://get9irl.com/Olivia Olivia
    https://get9irl.com/Areum Areum
    https://get9irl.com/BabyHanseol Hanseol
    https://www.kdreamc.com/oc KDC Julie
    https://get9irl.com/EllaK Ella K
    https://get9irl.com/Prada Prada
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yaya-j Yaya J (LA)
    https://get9irl.com/Crystal Crystal (LA)
    https://www.sddreamgirls.com/sallyv Sally V (SD)
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/sally-v-viet-girl-1-16/ Sally V (SD)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7716044 Lookalike Guides

    CAKD Winter (GFE) - All natural beauty, 5'6", white skin, B cup natural, some ass, good looking head to toe. Very beautiful like a model. Good figure, skinny, nice smile, nice eyes, playful. Enjoys sex, eyes go wild. Would repeat for both looks and service, and I prefer an all natural white body. GFE only.

    CAKD Dani - High looks and high service. Lay back and relax service. Nice face, good smile, borderline DDG. Mature, skinny, maybe 5'3, about C cup plus. Tits feel great in hands, they are Subin style. Tits look and feel great. Good bbbj skills, shower preview, fluttering lick of body and balls. Not much kgirl attitude but sweet and attentive, knows what to do.

    Olivia - Very skinny and tiny girl, full Team7 with perfect body proportions. Petite, very skinny, white skin, 5'1", B or C MMs, long black hair with curls. Pussy is very good. Body feels great to hold. Her skills have improved over time. Good bbbj skills, routine includes some good balls licking. A bit sassy, has a tattoo. Her body appeal is similar to Baby Sol and FA Jira. Speaks some conversational Chinese. Pussy is good and she enjoys sex. Easy repeat for me, 50 bb for those who need it.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1785104528 Body type but she has black hair
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1785104528 Body type but she has black hair
    https://kpeachgirl.com/

    KDC Julie - Almost spinner at maybe 5'1", good C tits with a small MM base, great ass, body over face, service over looks, a bit tanned. A ton of enthusiastic dfk, fresh and really enjoys sex, body feels great. She has skills and good attitude, bbbj is good. Gets wet naturally. Her strong point is pussy, ass, dfk, enthusiasm, genuinely enjoys sex. She seems new but has skills, so I let her do what she knows and help out later. I could get everything done and she seemed to love it all.

    Ella K - C or D cup, tits feel great, about 30, 5'2", tanned, face is cute, long hair down to middle of back with some curls, a bit thick body type with broad shoulders, body is fit and has no extra fat, body feels great, very great skin too. Amazing tight pussy, very good service and attitude. She constantly has her hands and attention on me, and after nutting in her she'll suck my dick clean. When I ask for a break, she is stroking me and touching me and getting me hard.

    She is a bit better looking than her ad imo. Top heavy body type but otherwise petite. I think I like a different kind of service than most Service Hunters, and she is a good example of what I like. It reminds me a bit of Jenny, very DTF and attentive, a sweet pleaser who seems genuinely into it. Wants me to have a good time. Very high tier pussy too.

    Areum - BB inclusive spinner, leans Service. 5'0", petite body with tits and ass, skinny waist, B or C MMs, 30s, white skin, body feels very good. Nice style especially hair. Proper kgirl attitude, very enthusiastic, lots of kissing, good bbbj skill and sells it. Service over looks, body over face. Service is a bit performative but skills and looks are good enough and she responds well to coaching. Good enough English for conversation, better than most kgirls. Would repeat. She has narrow appeal and seems a best-fit for Balanced Hunters. That is to say, she is my type especially body and style.

    Prada - Tall, about 5'7", white skin, good normal sized tits. 30s, good round ass, hot to me. She warms up slow - she has a mellow vibe but really gets into it during the action. Gets pretty naughty over time, loves to watch the action in the mirror sometimes. Good skill, DTF, enjoys sex. Pussy is especially good. She tried to rim me but I stopped her in time. Decent English, not for deep conversation but no problem communicating.

    She is priced well. I'll emphasize her service starts slow and warms up, gets much better. Same idea as Baby Winter, real action starts after shower. Yes her ad says 5'5" but she is 5'7".

    Crystal (LA) - Has looks and service, cute and sexy, very skinny and tiny. 5'3, C tits, great sensitive nipples, tanned, dyed long hair in-between brown and blonde. Skilled and able to deepthroat all the way repeatedly (ask / coach her). Many other skills. Nice style, tits feel great especially during riding. Enjoys DATY and DTF. Nice subtle style, more kgirls should do it. MMs feel great especially riding. Limited English, sassy.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1776982852 BP Rose

    Girls like Crystal and Heylie rank high in shower bang potential. So did girls like Baby Arin and Lime. Other girls look at you funny and so I say "just kidding" and follow them to the bedroom.

    Sally V (SD) (vgirl) - Nice face and tits. Very tanned with some curves, 5'2", early 30s. Good attitude, skill, and effort. Has a civvie vibe and still learning, good ass. Seems new to bb, it is ymmv if offered. Receptive to coaching. Very nice overall, and she is a rare viet girl who might be open to bb (I assume it's ymmv but the Votes say yes).

    Other
    We are here to see girls, not see bookers. Use who you like. I am lazy and look up whatever ad is fastest. Get9 organizes by city rather than sub-location, so I can click a city and then CTRL+F it. You can even get the sub-location by hovering the city on Get9's site. Whereas CGLA lists them all which is better for a global CTRL+F search. Kbeauty will break it down by sub-location, which is better if you care about sub-location. CAKD is also by city like Get9. They have a lot of hot exclusives, so you don't have a choice about using their site if you are Looks First. Make sure to subscribe to CAKD's HX for updates, same for FirstAsians too. It's almost better than their sites. FirstAsians has really good hh rates especially if you don't mind GFE. Get9 can help book most FA girls if you have trouble screening. SAG also lists by city. GNS is good if you are often in Norcal. There are many other options.

    The better bookers all know their girls well and are going to recommend their most popular girls first. Though that can switch over on the weekend if there is backup booker helping out. If you like Variety, then popular is good. But if you must have Looks or must have Service, you want to rule out the other extreme unless it's a unicorn with both. The nice thing about the above matchmaking tips is they don't contain detailed spoilers for people who just want to Magic Door girls.

    It's worth pointing out that ads are mainly the responsibility of the girl. Others could give her feedback but the girl decides the ad. In the rare case she simply doesn't have ads, they will invent a placeholder ad as a last resort. But that's still on the girl since she is supposed to supply them. Bookers have the least say by far on ad photos, no different than a waiter has any say on how well your steak was prepared. I'm not excusing inaccurate ads in any way, just pointing out what it is. You could say Lookalike guides are a way to at least get something better than an ad. It is hard to find good Lookalikes, so I don't really expect ads to be much closer either.

    Discretion matters. 99% of people don't care if you don't bother anyone. They truly don't. If someone is not being discreet to the point it causes you or others problems (this is not common), I'd let the booker know. Every few years I'd run into someone who nearly crashed into me at the wrong place. Then I'd hear someone else had the same thing happen versus the same person as far as I can tell. It's someone not following instructions and pacing back and forth in front of the door which is crazy. I don't know if it's related, but that place was shut down a year later.

    Other Guides
    001 update (for bigger guys) and Viagra guide, plus links to corg and video guides:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7719081 001, viagra, corgs

    Two approaches to video:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7651055 Video Ideas

    You can't expect every girl to allow some things. Very few girls will let me do the "one boob up other boob down" alternating dance:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...6&d=1729121153 Million dollar tits (JAV Momota Mitsuki)

    Momota Mitsuki's actual nickname is Million Dollar Tits. She was born with them, so it's a waste not to film them. Yes, they are pretty good not just shape and size but how they bounce even.

    If you don't feel jgirls are better than kgirls, jgirls are not for you. But if you do, these girls are high level jgirls imo:

    Jgirls
    There are three popular jgirl options, but they are all in LA. Each one has a very different appeal (maybe none of them appeal to you). Yaya J is at a korg and is for Tiny Hunters, very cute.

    I'm not screened at most corgs, but I do recognize the ads for girls that I saw last year. GD No5 if you like young skinny girls and don't mind small tits. Vibe is really good, no problem communicating in English. Lai Sa if you like top tier tits and a model body, she is beautiful. She is a full premium jgirl, like a princess.

    GD No5 (LA) - Early 20s, very skinny, white skin, A cup natural, maybe 5'3", tight pussy, lots of tongue play, playful and a bit sassy, decent skills, good pleasing attitude, knows her job.

    Lai Sa (LA) - Very beautiful. 5'6", D cup MMs. Classy styling with beautiful cute nails and hair done in Japan, both fingers and toes. Sweet voice and personality. Skills have improved, a bit delicate and sensitive. Good pussy. She looks better than her ads, you should just ignore them. Her tits are SS-Tier (i.e. #1), they are the only tits better than MH Cherry (#2) among US jgirls. She is submissive, you have to bring the service and be gentle. She got massive MM upgrades, so just ignore the ads which don't show them. LA only.

    She has some resemblance to Anzu Burlesque but has a bigger ass. Both girls have a model body with big tits, skinny waist, beautiful style, and same complexion:
    https://www.instagram.com/anzu_burle...l/DORfUr6E6vX/ Anzu Burlesque

    It is predictable that the guys who don't even like jgirls, usually won't like even the better jirls. So if that's you, save your money and don't bother. Since I prefer jgirls over kgirls, it's how I feel about even some kgirls too. So we all need to pick the girls that are our type.

  7. #178
    Ng and FA Tomi have more bookers now. They used to be exclusives in OC. If you are stuck on just 1-2 bookers in OC and see these girls, after your appointment I would immediately ask a booker you aren't screened with to screen you. That way, you are now up to 2-3 bookers which is about where you tend to get full coverage of 95%-98% of girls.

    Ng
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    Ng NGGG is also being booked by Garden this tour.
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonPepper  [View Original Post]
    Looks like CGLA is joining the party this tour as well.
    https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/ng/oc-5 Ng
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ng
    (10.2 Score S-, GFE+ Pricing, Charming beauty, 1.5x Value)

    FA Tomi
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/tomi2 Tomi
    https://kbeautygirls.com/tomi Tomi
    (9.0 Score A, BB Special, Hot MILF Spinner, 2x Value)

    Ng slightly outranks Tomi to me, but she also costs more at GFE+ pricing. So Ng for Rank, Tomi for Value. They each scratch a different itch too. I'll see Ng to get seduced by a beautiful women in a game of role reversal. I'll see Tomi for 370 HRB acton - it is true lover service. So I need them both.

    I ignore the other 75%-90% of girls who aren't a good match for me. A C-C kgirl is 4.0 Points, meaning I'd pay half as much for them than an 8.0 Points girl.

    I only know about GKS since they book GKS Stella in LA. Some girls I've mentioned that they book:
    https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.c...85/mw-ktown-78 Stella
    https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/mariel/oc-5 Mariel
    https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.c...ia78/tustin-96 Olivia

    By Type
    If you are a strictly GFE only guy, it means you're gonna need to pick from the "short list". Maybe CAKD Winter (9.6 A+) or CAKD Ng if you need Looks, or White if you need Service. Whereas if you are one of those guys who must have young ("at any cost"), you've got Heaven K.

    For guys who want young, Baby Hanseol. No sign of Sakura J (Hano), Rayne, or Baby Bonnie.

    If you have my taste on what is beautiful, there is also FA Tomi, Dani, Mariel, and Haru J. Mariel and Haru seem to have broad Body appeal.

    If you like petite girls, Olivia and Areum. Both have skills and are a fun time to me. Ella K and Prada are also fun and priced well. Ella for Pussy, Prada for tall with a big ass or rimming.

    For jgirls, Haru J, Sakura J, MH Lai Sa. Sakura and Lai Sa are probably at corgs (I'm not screened for most of them so I can't see) but any korg who wants them can probably draft them. I've asked other Jgirl Hunters and they did not recommend anyone else.

    I think there are enough good options in OC that you don't need to go to LA. But if you must, Baby Yul. I do think eventually she might rotate OC, but some of us love to see girls early. I get it.

    Baby Yul
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo Bolo  [View Original Post]
    Baby Yul confirmed to not be Baby Yui / Sooin (with mine own eyes!). I wouldn't consider Yull thick like Yui / Sooin either. Healthy weight and slim but nice hips. Very pretty and fun in the sack. Her special move during BBBJ was an eye pleaser. Would repeat.
    Other people mentioned the same. I noticed if someone prefers thick, Baby Yul is on the low end and not thick enough. But for other guys who prefer skinny, she was on their high end and not skinny enough. That is why I wrote out a scale for thickness.

    For me, she is just slightly thick and it is mainly in her thighs. Here is my opinion of the progression from Normal to Thick: Sherry K, Baby Arin, Baby Yul, FA Ms Angel, Sally V. The last three girls, they just needed warnings for guys who are hoping for Skinny. Then starting around CAKD Koroko J (Miho J), CAKD Hanni, Monet (Janie), Daisy L (Kai), thick lovers were starting to get their fill. But there are clearly guys who go well beyond that. Boldly.

    Baby Yul - (Yull) - High Looks, High service for HYA. Slightly thick, not for Skinny Hunters. Beautiful face, good tits, big ass. Big B cup, white skin, high tier pussy, very dtf, long dfk, very good in bed. Resembles Ningning from Aespa.
    (11.4 Score S, BB++ Pricing, Slightly Thick HYA)

  8. #177
    Reviews
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7715827 Sora
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7715126 Sora
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7714012 Cherry
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7712785 (Trina)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7709685 (Trina)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710871 (Sally V)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710699 Baby Hanseol
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7707817 Baby Hanseol
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7707607 Rumi V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7707603 Rumi V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7705955 Rumi V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7711625 Rumi V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7707367 Rumi V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7707172 Rumi V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7706626 Ella K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7706071 Ella K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7703913 Ella K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7705951 (Isabella V)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7700149 (Isabella V)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7706157 (Isabella V)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7704712 Vida K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7704542 (Minori J)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7704104 (Alice K)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7701009 (Alice K)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7702301 Kathy
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7699040 Wonie
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7705985 Wonie
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7698869 (Baby Jiyu)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7716336 New Baby Arin
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7715476 Haru J
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713581 Yeji
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7712683 New Bona
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7712391 Sua
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7712266 Areum
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7711608 Areum
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710580 (Haha)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708786 (Sofia W)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7704333 (Sofia W)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7707085 Sunny
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7706083 Chrissy

    If a girl is no longer listed in OC, she is in parenthesis. It's to save you time and that's all it means.

    Other
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7711610 OC: Winter, Dani, Olivia, Mariel..
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7705552 LA: Nali, Peach, etc..
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713293 Irene info
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7704715 AnalKnight

    There are other girls worth seeing, but their reviewers stretch back further. You can find them on previous rosters or by doing a CTRL+F search on the Roster thread.

    FA Tomi will be back to OC. For Spinner Hunters. Has a combo of Looks and Service. Priced well at 240 hh, 280 45 320 hr, 50 bb. For those not screened with FA, Tomi is now bookable through Get9:
    https://get9irl.com/Tomi Get9 Tomi

    FA Tomi - High looks and high service. Tomi is skinny, C MMs, about 5'3", mature, tanned, and has an amazing well-toned body like a stripper. Good body proportions, Team Seven. Petite TOAS body type (TOAS = tits on a stick). She has good bbbj skills and can go long, and she really enjoys sex, good high pussy. Quirky personality, her English is good. Skinny and fit. Since I get along with her, she's good for 1 or 2 hours.

    She has both Looks and Service and my type, so she is A-Tier overall to me. At 370 HRB, she is also 2x Value to me.

    Jgirls
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=787020 Lai Sa Lookalike (LA corg only)

    By Rank, the best jgirl is MH Lai Sa, but she is Looks over Service and Premium. Body is Top Tier, S-Tier Looks overall. She is LA only and corg only. CAKD Haru J has a combo of Looks and Service, and is unique for having a good all natural body plus tight pussy. Other people I know have tried out the other korg jgirl options in LA, but they didn't have any recommendations among them. It is Dead Silence among the reviewers I follow. But more options will show up in the future.

    OC Lookalikes
    CAKD Winter Lookalikes
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=790886 Winter Face Type
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=798896 Winter Backside

    Tallish, all natural model proportions and face.

    CAKD Haru J Lookalikes
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=817554 CAKD Haru J Backside, Skintone
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=817555 CAKD Haru J Body Type

    She is a bit more than than the body model, good and unique proportions, all natural body.

    Olivia Body Lookalikes
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=812453 Olivia backside
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=813399 Olivia side view

    Very skinny and tiny, white body, has a combo of looks and service.

    Other
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=808528 Ella K closest ad
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=808529 Areum closest ad

    Future
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=811901 Ms Angel Body Type 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=808595 Ms Angel Body Type 2
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=801586 Baby Naye
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=792112 Lizza Body Type

    It could be 1-9 months before you see them, it is really random.

    Ng (Nggg) Lookalikes
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=815990
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=815989

    Like a model, mature, popular with preMILF gatekeepers. Will seduce you so just be prepared.

    Baby Bonnie Lookalikes (add bigger boobs)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=815013
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=816033

    Popular with HYA gatekeepers. Young over Hot, good nice young body, very tanned. Fresh.

    PreMILFing Process
    Below is a jgirl voice actress showing her transition from late 20s HYA to early 30s borderline MILF
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=787587 upper HYA
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=787588 early PreMILF
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=787589 borderline late PreMILF / early MILF
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=809588 Bananas for scale

    That said, a few girls early 30s still look young as an exception. If a girl fools me into thinking she is under 30, I always forgive her. Here is an example of early HYA (HYA+), mid-preMILF (not very young not very old), and late MILF:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=802722 The three extremes

    That covers all 3 basic taste clusters (HYA Hunter, Balanced, MILF/Service Hunter). Each guy is typically 1 of them (Balanced by default). To a HYA Hunter, these are their 3 possible targets:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=802723 The three HYA targets

    Other Strategy Memes
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=797794 The Novelty Bonus (+1 Tier)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=815010 One and Done Principle
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=792627 The Value Hunter
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...8&d=1782371216 HYA Thanos Toftt
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...hmentid=805996 Dodge The Doom

  9. #176
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7711604 9/7 OC
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7711577 The Jedi Archives
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710231 Grand Tours 9/4
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7706130 GFE Options
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7704724 Top 70

    The rest of this post is about research tips and how to compare girls by Value.

    Here is a tip if you are a GFE only guy or are BB Yoda (BB + Price First Hunter). As an example see Get9's site for LA:
    https://get9irl.com/index.php?route=...ategory&path=1

    If you want GFE girls, look for a blue GFE label on the bottom left corner. This will save you a ton of time since they're less common. Ayla-R, Nina-Ch, Baby Areum, Baby Boa, Sammy L, Yuha, Baby Yuju, Baby Subin, Janye, Lala, Baby Ara, Kiss, and Yoko J are the GFE girls. For Looks First + GFE combo guys the order is Subin, Yuju, Jayne, Ara. Yuju is probably the youngest. I'd guess that Ch means Chinese and R means Russian (just a guess). Sammy is Columbian. Oh Btw if you are a Legend Stella fan willing to go LA:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7713591 GKS Stella, Sammy, Subin, Yuju

    CGLA, Get9, Kbeauty have good coverage, but there are exclusives like GKS Stella. As far as I can tell, it is GKS only. See the above link for 3 opinions on her. She is similar level to Ng in Looks and Service, with rimming. Limited time.

    Whereas if you are allergic to GFE girls and want cheap BB, on the other extreme you look for the pink 'Special' or red 'F Special' labels on the bottom left corner. F Special typically means 0 msog. Special is usually 0 bb but is sometimes 30-50 bb.

    A lot of people are okay with upcharge if the girl is young and hot like Baby Yul (Yull) in LA. It's a different audience so to speak. I hope each guy finds what they like. For any girl with 2 or 3 letter names, I extend the last letter until it is 4 letters long so it can be searched.

    It is rare, but for full Jgirl Hunters there is a Premium jgirl:
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    MH No8 Lai Sa - Very beautiful. 5'6", D cup MMs. Classy styling with beautiful cute nails and hair done in Japan, both fingers and toes. Sweet voice and personality. Skills have improved, a bit delicate and sensitive. Good pussy. She looks better than her ads, you should just ignore them. Her tits are the high end of top tier. She is submissive, you have to bring the service and be gentle. LA only.
    (9.1 Score A, Corg pricing, Jgirl with top tier model body)
    MH No8 Lai Sa is only for Premium Hunters (Superman) who are also Jgirl Hunters. Premium + Jgirl combo. A very specific combo since she is 400 hh 600 hr (200 bb ymmv). She is S-Tier Looks to me, but keep in mind I prefer jgirls over kgirls. Looks over Service. Body and Tits are top tier to me, Face is up to taste. Her body is like a leveled up CAKD Yua.

    For S-Tier Jgirls, it is just 4 who worked Socal:
    S-Tier Jgirl Socal: Riri J, MH No8 Lai Sa, BB Asuka (CAKD Suki), MH Cherry (Etsuko)

    Whereas if your taste is kgirl > jgirl, it is much riskier.

    Value Analysis
    I talked earlier about Price First guys. They are on a budget and paying more for a girl means seeing fewer girls, so it's a no go for them. It makes sense. Whereas the way I pick girls is for 1st time I pick them by Rank (Looks + Service) based on what friends say, with Looks being the priority. Then on repeats, I'll pick by Value (Rank / Price). I'll attach a Value Ranking list, but keep in mind I exclude the Nali factor (gets hotter on repeats because of her service) and Haven factor (service improves because she is a good talker or good but ymmv vibe/chemistry). They are not part of Looks or Service because those two factors are too ymmv to count as Intel for a "first impression". Even though, almost everyone gets the Nali factor for real. A girl gets hotter and hotter on repeats, but it's in your mind (if your friend sees her after you he'll see what you saw your 1st time). People even warned me she would get hotter on repeats, and I saw it first hand with Nali too. You remember how well a girl treated you last time, and she becomes more your type as a result.

    Legend:
    HRB = HR rate + bb
    Rank = Looks + Service (regardless of Price)
    Value = Getting more Looks / Service or paying less for it. As a number, it is calculated by Rank / Price.

    I simplified the Value column by listing it out as a rounded multiple such as 1x, 1.5x, 2x. For example, Lizza and Nali were 2x Value because I feel like I get twice my money's worth with them. This will only be true for girls that are your type, but I'm sure that anyone who lists out their top ATFs is going to think "why bother with the other girls". It's a different list of girls for each guy that gives good Value. We see the other girls for Variety, as backup, or during Low Tide.

    In this way, there is a game of kgirl Stratego where if Subin > Janey to some guy then he will never repeat Janey until Subin leaves.

    The exact Value formula for Lizza was S Looks S Service = 6.3 + 6.3 = 12.6 Score. 12.6 Score / 520 HRB * Constant = 1.95 or about 2x Value. The constant is 100 / 1.24, which calibrates it against a C-C girl charging 320 HRB (such a girl is exactly 1x Value). So, I am comparing Lizza against a mid C-Tier girl who has good pricing, and I'm saying Lizza is better Value by 2x despite the discount. If Lizza were 320 HRB, she would be 3x Value. That is to say Lizza is 3x as good as a mid girl, but her HRB price is 50%-60% higher which makes her only 2x the value.

    For GFE only girls, to get an equivalent HRB price I divide by .75 (making the GFE girl seem more expensive for the sake of comparison). This lets me compare GFE girls vs BB girls on the same scale. .75x means we are willing to pay 75% as much for GFE as for BB. I know some guys who are .50x (they are addicted to bb). I can confirm that number because they will still make exceptions for ATFs they have good chemistry with like Cari. Meaning a really good GFE girl still provides good Value to a BB guy. Manhy skills have nothing to do with BB. Whereas obviously for a GFE only guy, the number is 1.0x. Some guys strongly prefer GFE girls, making that number 1.25x (GFE > BB). Pricing looks very different to a GFE guy versus a BB guy.

    The biggest drawback to using 2x, 1.5x, and 1x designations is rounding. Crystal and Juju are both 9.6 Score and 2x Value, but Crystal is 320+100 (420 HRB) while Juju was 350 HRB. Crystal had 1.84x Value and Juju had 2.21x Value, both rounded to 2x. But the point stands that to someone who likes them as much as me, they are very good value and repeat friendly. Rounding is better because it is much easier to understand the basic idea. It instantly reveals the girls who are high Rank but Premium. You can even see how biased I am for jgirls where Riri J is 700 HRB but I still consider her okay Value at 1.5x. She is like Le Sserafim Sakura but with top tier body and preMILF. Kgirl fans might see it the other way (certain kgirls being 1.5x Value but not Riri J).

    It goes without saying that another HYA Hunter's top list will look different than mine because he has different criteria and a different type preference. But looking through the same lists of friends, it's not that far off either. It helped me pick out that if he wasn't into spinners, all I had to do was drop every spinner I liked by X points and it would pretty much be his list +/- .75 Tier. If I meticulously adjusted for other preferences like Tits and Jgirl, it actually got even closer. The biggest difference was actually the ymmv factor, for both Looks and Service. If a friend with the same taste as me rated a girl's Looks and Service very differently, I could literally show up and see her and confirm that she did change. Maybe she gained or lost 10 pounds or her Service went up or down. It was uncanny. We are not blind. That all said, if your taste is too different (i.e. not HYA Hunter), then all bets are off.

    You'll notice in the attachments there are occasionally 1x girls in the high tier list. It's because their HRB rate is 600 to 800. A top tier girl charging top tier Premium prices gives ordinary 1x Value. They are a better match for rich guys aka Superman. Even Superman considers her expensive, but he is unwilling to touch low B / C girls.

    If you see the 2nd attachment, naturally 2x girls get less common and 1.5x girls dominate the 36th to 70th place list. 71s place and beyond, you start seeing 1x girls. It takes a while to get to 0.5x girls because there aren't a lot of C-Tier girls upcharging. Mid girls know their own Rank. In the same way, Premium girls tend to be high A-Tier to S-Tier. This shows that even though some things are up to taste, it's not like we are blind. Opinions on a girl's Rank form a bell curve.

    This is the Value scale I use: =SWITCH(Q3, "SS+", 9.2, "SS", 8.4, "SS-", 7.6, "S+", 6.8, "S", 6.3, "S-", 5.7, "A+", 5.1, "A", 4.5, "A-", 4, "B+", 3.3, "B", 3, "B-", 2.7, "C+", 2.3, "C", 2, "C-", 1.7, "D+", 1.3, "D", 1, "D-", 0.7, "E", 0.4, "F", 0, -10). I apply it each to Looks and Service separately and add them together for the total Score.

    You can also apply those numbers to Rank directly and then multiply by 100 to get roughly how much I would pay. Meaning an S-Tier girl can charge 630 HRB (Lizza is only 520), an A-Tier girl can charge 450 HRB (350 hr + 100 bb), a B-Tier girl can charge 300 HRB (300 bb special), a C-Tier girl can charge 200 HRB (200 bb special). No girl charges under 300 HRB anymore, so C-Tier girls fall off my radar. The same thing happened for so many guys - girls fall off their list due to pricing. It's why those girls say it's so slow. It's slow because 90% of korgs refuse to price under 300 HRB anymore. FirstAsians in OC is the closest compromise if you do hh.

    Due to 300 being the floor now, the only way to get Value is to pick the better girls. Pick the girls that are your type. Each guy has a different top 10%-25% girl they think is good Value. Some girls are popular with Looks guys, some for Service guys, some for Tits guys, and others still for a combo of them. The remainder girls are not popular.

    I'll repeat any B+ Overall girl that is roughly 330 HRB. But I'll also see B- girls for Variety, happily. My interest falls off a cliff after that because even C, D, E girls charge 300+ these days. Maybe someone else thinks they are much better (Service girls are a common example) - it is their only hope. The exception is that the Thai org and FirstAsians in OC will charge very good hh rates at 240 HH. That's fine too. A few of those girls are very good at bbbj and other nice things, so I don't even mind GFE only to keep it at 240. Easy repeat if the girl is my type.

    Since there are enough 2x and 1.5x girls to choose from, I only see 1x girls for Variety. Whether Premium girls or mid girls, it's the same. An extended discussion on pricing dynamics here:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710202 Tiana and Rai Pricing

    Any popular girl could raise her price by 15%, but it cuts her tour in half. It's because we all know a better and cheaper girl to see instead. As a rule, short-tour girls can charge more while long-tour girls must charge less. That is to say Baby Aqua is cheaper and better than most newer girls in LA. But guys get bored and move on. The 10% exception is some girls are high tier and broad appeal, so they get a lot of repeats for a longer time. Girls like Lizza. But that's not normal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Value Ranking 01.jpg‎   Value Ranking 02.jpg‎  

  10. #175
    If you are a GFE guy, CAKD Winter. CAKD Dani is a good FA Tomi substitute to me. Olivia is Team7 Tiny and skinny. Mariel is TOAS, like a younger FA Cherry. Service guys into squirters should research Juicy. Ella K has a really wonderful pussy.

    OC Available list
    I will now list just the currently available OC options:

    Winter (GFE) - All natural beauty, 5'6", white skin, B cup natural, some ass, good looking head to toe. Very beautiful like a model. Good figure, skinny, nice smile, nice eyes, playful. Enjoys sex, eyes go wild. Would repeat for both looks and service, and I prefer an all natural white body. GFE only.
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Winter/ Winter (CAKD exclusive)

    Dani - High looks and high service. Lay back and relax service. Nice face, good smile, borderline DDG. Mature, skinny, maybe 5'3, about C cup plus. Tits feel great in hands, they are Subin style. Tits look and feel great. Good bbbj skills, shower preview, fluttering lick of body and balls. Sweet and attentive, knows what to do.
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Dani/ Dani (CAKD exclusive)

    Olivia - Very skinny and tiny girl, full Team7 with perfect body proportions. Petite, very skinny, white skin, 5'1", B or C MMs, long black hair with curls. Pussy is very good. Body feels great to hold. Her skills have improved over time. Good bbbj skills, routine includes some good balls licking. A bit sassy, has a tattoo. Her body appeal is similar to Baby Sol and FA Jira. Speaks some conversational Chinese. Pussy is good and she enjoys sex. Easy repeat for me, 50 bb for those who need it.
    https://get9irl.com/Olivia Olivia (multi-booker)

    Mariel - 5'3", skinny, young, D MMs, white skin, very long straight black hair, pussy very tight. High tier body, has a large tattoo. Newish vibe, good effort. A bit ticklish side of face. Some English, above average for kgirl. Skinny with big tits and some ass. Like a younger FA Cherry. Similar body type to MH Cherry, Riri, and SBC Angel but smaller body plus the tattoo.
    https://get9irl.com/Mariel Mariel (multi-booker)

    Mariel is now bb special and starts 9/11.

    Areum - BB inclusive spinner, leans Service. 5'0", petite body with tits and ass, skinny waist, B or C MMs, 30s, white skin, body feels very good. Nice style especially hair. Proper kgirl attitude, very enthusiastic, lots of kissing, good bbbj skill and sells it. Service over looks, body over face. Service is a bit performative but skills and looks are good enough and she responds well to coaching. Good enough English for conversation, better than most kgirls. Would repeat. She has narrow appeal and seems a best-fit for Balanced Hunters. That is to say, she is my type especially body and style. If you aren't a Spinner Hunter, you'll rate her lower.
    https://get9irl.com/Areum Areum (multi-booker)

    Ella K - C or D cup, tits feel great, about 30, 5'2", tanned, face is cute, long hair down to middle of back with some curls, a bit thick body type with broad shoulders, body is fit and has no extra fat, body feels great, very great skin too. Amazing tight pussy, very good service and attitude. She constantly has her hands and attention on me, and after nutting in her she'll suck my dick clean. When I ask for a break, she is stroking me and touching me and getting me hard.
    https://get9irl.com/EllaK Ella K (multi-booker)

    Viki - Petite spinner body, C cup MMs, round ass, body feels great, mature, body over face, tanned, good service, deepthroats. Playful, good attitude, good style, decent English. Her body looks and feels great. She can bbbj a long time with good technique. Hair dyed brown last tour. I repeat her for her good body, attitude, skills.
    https://get9irl.com/Viki Viki (multi-booker)

    Sally V - Nice face and tits. Very tanned with some curves, 5'2", early 30s. Good attitude, skill, and effort. Has a civvie vibe and still learning, good ass. Seems new to bb, it is ymmv if offered. Black dress ad is closest, she even wore that exact dress. Receptive to coaching.
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/sally-v-viet-girl-1-16/ Sally V (CAKD exclusive)

    Also, for Service Hunters who want a squirter and total fuck toy:
    https://get9irl.com/Juicy Juicy

  11. #174
    High Tide approaches for OC. There is a saying, Cut your list in half, with a heart of stone.

    I'm going to list out girls in my top 25% list who are in Socal or might show up later this year.

    The average kgirl is at about C- Looks C Service or 3.7 Points. Points scale with Value / Price, meaning I'd rather see a 7.4 (B) kgirl 1 time than 2 average 3.7 kgirls. Or a 11.1 (S) kgirl 1 time than 3 average kgirls. This is why I'm okay to sometimes pay Premium for a girl that I consider 2-3 times as good, but I don't want to see an average girl who doesn't suit me and isn't cheap enough. For that reason, I use Intel to dodge 75% of kgirls.

    The Jedi Archives
    A score of 6.0 (low B-Tier) is the minimum "backup level" where I'll happily repeat during Low Tide. Especially when the B-Tier girl is cheap, she ends up just as good Value as the A-Tier girls who upcharge. We all need Variety.

    Aqua (Zoey) (LA) - B cup MMs, late 20s, very skinny, nice ass that feels great, pussy is good. Good bbbj skills, enjoys sex. Easy rec if you like skinny. Body feels great. As with HYA, I'm pretty sure service and vibe depend on compatibility. I vibed with her, so everything was great. Popular among HYA Hunters. One Vibe model is Luna x James on pornhub, showing her overall body type and shape. But it's not close enough to call a Lookalike:
    https://www.pornhub.com/video/search...h=luna+x+james PH Luna x James
    https://get9irl.com/BabyAqua
    https://kbeautygirls.com/baby-aqua2
    (8.5 Score A-, Upcharge Pricing, skinny HYA)

    Aqua might bring out a vibrator as you go at her. Next is a photo model showing Aqua's gap between her legs. She is skinny and if you are behind her and on your knees, you can see her pussy from behind. Not many girls have such a view. Baby Eve also has this view.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1787483743 The Aqua gap

    Baby Bonnie (Baby Cherry) - Maybe 5'3", C or D MMs, round and hard tits, tanned, skin is great. Young, body over face. Her body and pussy look and feel young. Skinny waist, arms and legs a bit thick like Sherry K. Skills good for HYA, DTF if you bring the service. Very submissive. Pussy high tier. Resembles Michellefromchina but with MM tits. GFE only. Baby Bonnie is GFE only, but her pussy is very good. Many GFE girls are in this way.
    (6.3 Score B-, GFE only, tanned HYA)

    If you especially value Young and Fresh, you'd rate her higher than me. While I do value Young and Fresh and it's already included in Looks and Service, some people value it double what I do. If that gap were 1 Tier, then her score would go from 6.3 to 7.8 (B+). If that gap is 2 Tiers, then 9.6 (A+). It's clear enough some people refuse to even see hot pre-MILFs, so Baby Cherry is A+ to them for their criteria.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1786168068 Michelle vs Bonnie Lookalike
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1787483269 Baby Bonnie backside
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1787483269 Baby Bonnie front (but add tits)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7701767 Baby Bonnie Guide

    Baby Evian - Cute face, 20s, short, generous natural C or D tits, short black hair, white skin. Good performance in bed. Almost no English just Korean. Very ymmv Vibe and no after service. Vibe is very low for some, very high for others.
    (Score depends on tour from 8.7 to 10.8, Upcharge Pricing, unobtanium HYA)

    Baby Mury - Baby Mury is cute and good looking, 20s, 5'4", C tits with some sag, normal skinny, white skin, nice S curve and ass, petite and well proportioned, body has some curves, with a young cute face. She has a good pussy, skills are good for a HYA, a nice and pleasing attitude, she knows her job. Eyes are nice and innocent, her pussy looks great too. Vocal feedback is natural and subdued which I prefer, enjoys sex and DTF. Some English, no problem understanding basic conversation but needs time to respond. Her face type is cute and innocent, and she has a sweet and unique vibe.
    (9.6 Score A+, Premium Pricing, high tier HYA)

    Baby Naye - Tiny girl at 5'1", C or D cup MMs, white skin, thin waist, small hands and feet, good pussy, enjoys sex. Very cute. Good in many positions, good attitude. Cute vibe, very nice smile, like a maid cafe girl. Service style is submissive. Very DTF. Has a high tier pussy.
    She is very flexible. One time she lifted her legs straight up in missionary without using her hands. Never seen any other girl do it. She does not always do this, but you can probably ask. Also, I noticed she got new skills and for bbbj she will just bend over while standing to suck me off. Can't remember last time I saw a girl do this either. Very flexible.
    (6.7 Score B, Upcharge Pricing, Tiny Cute Maid Cafe Girl)

    Baby Sol - Full Team7. TOAS. D MMs that look good, 5'2" and maybe 95 pounds, pretty skinny, 20s with plastic, face has some work and is up to taste. I focused on her body which is very nice. She is very supportive and submissive and pussy is high tier. You take the lead, she is there to please. Top tier Team7 Body, the very best of its class. Important: Minimal service but pretty wonderful if you want submissive. Limited English but if you are a HYA Hunter it won't matter. Would repeat.
    (8.4 Score A-, Upcharge+ Pricing, Team7 HYA Unicorn)

    Most Team7 girls are preMilf, but Baby Sol is actually a young HYA (Jira and MH Juliya were two others). What is Team7? A skinny, petite, perfectly proportioned girl. Regardless of tits or face. Archetype of IG Seb1nnn (Seven). Here is another example of Team7 body:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOTWegZrIgQ Chinese Team Seven

    Baby Peach - High looks and service. Cute face like a doll, baby face, about 5'4", D MMs, wide hips and ass, beautiful black hair with curls, smells good, very good looking overall. Professional kgirl vibe, good skills and service. Limited schedule. Ad photos give a decent idea of her body type. She has many upgrades, like a barbie doll. It works for me, but not for everyone. She is dtf and great in bed.
    (10.2 Score S-, Upcharge+ Pricing, HYA/PreMilf)

    Peach's body type is:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1761107071

    But she is hotter than the IG model imo. Beautiful lips, large aerolas. She was nice to me and others every time, but I think it is ymmv depending on how you vibe with her. She is HYA to some, preMilf to others. She looks like HYA to me, so lucky me.

    Baby Sugar - Beautiful especially face, big tits. D or DD MM tits, skinny, about 5'4", white skin, good ass, tight pussy, tasteful tattoos on back and arms. Looks over service, you must bring the service. Good English, very talkative if you prefer. Important: For "looks only" guys, not for anyone with service expectations. She is young, has a very nice style and fashion, and easy to talk and vibe with. Some resemblance to Hizumi Maika or Squid Game Player 196. Ad photo is very representative of her looks and style.
    (9.8 Score A+, Upcharge+ Pricing, DDG HYA, must bring service)

    Baby Sweet - 5'5" High looks high service, beautiful. A or B tits, all natural body, good proportions, good ass. Pleaser, good English, sweet voice. Nice hair and nails. Experienced with some skills, dtf, adorable laugh. Very popular. She is the Reality Stone. When Sweet said "See you tomorrow", it had the power of reality. If I were a gatekeeper, I would gatekeep her first.
    (10.2 Score S-, Upcharge+ Pricing, HYA)

    She has a very high gatekeeping index due to broad appeal. There are other girls I rate highly, but not a lot of people agree. It means I can repeat those girls I like whenever I want without much competition. Whereas with Baby Sweet, a lot of people agree. It's hard to get on that train.

    Baby Yul - High Looks, Very High service (for a HYA Hunter). Slightly thick, not for Skinny Hunters. Beautiful face, good tits, big ass. Big B cup, white skin, high tier pussy, very dtf, long dfk, very good in bed. Resembles Ningning from Aespa. If you follow the Lizza guide, she is the most DTF HYA.
    (11.4 Score S, Upcharge+ Pricing, Thick HYA)

    Baby Winter - She is young, skilled, GND face, petite body with round C MM tits. Body over Face, a good spinner candidate. Her waist is skinny and her body is in great shape, it's her strong point. She's late 20s. Good bbbj skills, long time and varied technique, a highlight. She is good in bed and loves dick if you do proper foreplay and start slow. A little English but not much talk. No typical kgirl vibe, but once the action started it was great. Few girls seemed as delighted with DATY and PIV as her. She seemed very genuine about that, but I would guess it depends if you vibe with her. This is the 'performance attitude' which I care about the most. Important: Body over Face, for true Spinner Hunters. Due to no kgirl vibe, not for full Service Hunters. Shower required by default.
    (6.7 Score B, BB Inclusive Pricing, Young Spinner)

    Guys who want under 30 or are full Spinner Hunters will rate her higher than me.

    Crystal - Has looks and service, cute and sexy, very skinny and tiny. 5'3, C tits, great sensitive nipples, tanned, dyed long hair in-between brown and blonde. Skilled and able to deepthroat all the way repeatedly (ask / coach her), more than many MILFs. Many other skills. Nice style, tits feel great especially during riding. Enjoys DATY and DTF. Nice subtle style, more kgirls should do it. MMs feel great especially riding. Limited English, sassy. It's not super close, but yes she does look like Rose from Blackpink.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1776982852 BP Rose
    (9.7 Score A+, Upcharge Pricing, Team7 Tiny Spinner)

    Daniel - Good body and good pussy, B or C tits. Tanned, good skin, small hands, small feet, enjoys sex. Pussy is good. I like her body and since we vibe well she lets me do what I like. She is a good budget option with a balance of looks and service. If you Vibe with her, she is a total fuck toy and loves it all. Ad photos give a good idea. She is a bit sassy. I like her cock worship by tongue routine, she has some next level naughty eyes and treats my cock like it's made of gold. Bbbj skill is normal, it's the visuals she excels at. Specs summary: Good body, tanned, dtf, low English.
    (7.0 Score B, BB Pricing, DTF Gyaru Type)

    Isabella V - Viet, young, nice face. 5'3". High tier beautiful face, maybe 25-30, a bit thick, great ass, MM tits about C cup, tanned. Sometimes wears bunny ears, sometimes wears twintails, I always got something different but cute and stylish. Hair is dyed mostly light brown with highlights, some ABG style with very nice eyes. Face is like Asian Jessica Alba. Pussy looks great and feels great, very dtf. Some tattoos. Strictly GFE only. Vibe is casual and friendly. Service is good as far as HYA go, it improved over time as she warmed up. For example I noticed LFK during warmup but DFK during missionary. She enjoys daty.
    (6.7 Score B, GFE only, HYA Viet, Top Tier Face)

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1786235778 Jessica Alba but Asian
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1786235778 Sonim but tanned and more ABG

    About 75% of Viet girls are GFE only. Try Sally V if you need bb.

    Lani - 5'4, high looks, must really bring the service. HYA hunters only! Service hunters must flee. Cute and beautiful face, B cup natural, long straight hair, tanned, normal skinny, fit body, good ass and proportions. HYA skills, you'll have to bring the service. For full HYA Hunters only. Some English if you keep it simple, but not conversational. GFE only and 500 hr. She still has a very newish vibe. Important: No kgirl attitude, no msog. She is for full HYA Hunters who bring all the service, especially if you prefer an all natural look.

    She is very cute, good face and body with a great ass. It is fun if you bring the service, but don't expect kgirl worship or attitude. It is FWB vibe. Lani is for true Looks First guys, for full HYA Hunters who enjoy bringing the service rather than laying back. Similar idea to River. Guys who like cute will rate Lani's face higher, guys who want sexy will rate her face lower. It is very predictable. Body has broad appeal.
    (7.7 Score B+, GFE+ Pricing, Looks only HYA, must bring service)

    Laurent - All natural HYA, Face over Body. Safest for guys who are "face first". She has a sweet civvie vibe more than a typical kgirl vibe. B or C cup with good nipples, 5'6", 20s. Very nice smile, unique and nice make up with highlights. Not thick or skinny, trimmed bush, clean. Nice choice of black see-through outfit and red lipstick. CAKD Winter's body type, which is normal, natural, feminine. Good shower routine. GFE, positive about sex. Normal level service for HYA with good and fresh attitude.

    Go Mal-Sook type face. Better looking than her ad. If you like her all-natural type body, you might like CAKD Winter in OC too.
    (8.4 Score A-, GFE++ Pricing, all natural HYA)

    Mariel - 5'3", skinny, young, D MMs, white skin, very long straight black hair, pussy very tight. High tier body, has a large tattoo. Newish vibe, good effort. A bit ticklish side of face. Some English, above average for kgirl. Skinny with big tits and some ass. Like a younger FA Cherry. Similar body type to MH Cherry, Riri, and SBC Angel but smaller body plus the tattoo.
    (7.3 Score B, BB Pricing, Hot TOAS)

    She has good Looks, Service, Price in combo. Pussy is as tight as Aoi J if not more. Her hair is long and straight down to the ass. Ass is especially good and youthful. If you ever wished to bb FA Cherry or Subin, the doggy view is a good match. Normal doggy for Subin, have her close her legs doggy and watch the side mirror for FA Cherry. She might be for some Balanced Hunters too, I'm not sure. Very hygenic, which GFE guys will appreciate.

    Nali - Spinner, top tier body, high service. 5'1", top tier D MMs, late 20s, skinny, very long black hair to waist, very cute ass in both look and feel, good English, a bit sassy. Cute GND face. Very fit with a high muscle and low fat body. Tits and ass are S-Tier and stand out - best view for tits is when she's standing, best view for ass is in doggy. Very skilled bbbj, serial deepthroater, fucks back a lot. Her MMs look huge on her tiny frame. Important: Even for nymphos who enjoy sex a lot, you need to work with her and start slow so her pussy adapts. Some foreplay by kiss, tits, and pussy will help a girl loosen up and get wet. If you follow that and start slow, a lot of girls will love your dick in them.
    (11.9 Score S+, Upcharge Pricing, The Last Dragon)

    D MMs look huge on a petite girl like Nali. Face is not main appeal but it is young which is safe for young guys. She tends to get more attractive each visit, we can't help it. Nali remembers what you like and improves on repeats. Best to show up clean and skip the shower. It is known. KGLA and Kbeauty only.

    Ng (Nggg) - Very beautiful. Good looks and service. Tallish, skinny, white skin, light bush, 30s, 5'6", C tits with good nipples. Good face and body, beautiful pre-MILF face. It is a nicer face than typical HYA. Body and ass are beautiful with a skinny waist. Good pussy, GFE only. Good eye contact and attention. Most HYA Hunters will be happy, maybe unless you are very young. Good English.
    Service is very good and she knows what to do, she gets right to it. In extended notes, I wrote "DDG Premilf, Hot Wife, will seduce you". Many people had the same impression. Very good conversationist, intelligent, a bit sassy.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1787381176 Kang Minkyung but PreMILF
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1787381176 Kang Minkyung but sexier
    (10.2 Score S-, GFE+ Pricing, Charming beauty)

    Her boobs are MMs but they're good quality and I can't usually tell. She is like Baby Sweet's big sister in some ways (taller, older, pre-MILF), the connection is good and natural. I noticed many people liked Ng's face more than Baby Sweet, but Baby Sweet's body more than Ng. I think so too, but that's in the context of both of them being high level. Ng is more DTF and seductive, while Sweet is more charming like a princess.

    Olivia - Very skinny and tiny girl, full Team7 with perfect body proportions. Petite, very skinny, white skin, 5'1", B or C MMs, long black hair with curls. Pussy is very good. Body feels great to hold. Her skills have improved over time. Good bbbj skills, routine includes some good balls licking. A bit sassy, has a tattoo. Her body appeal is similar to Baby Sol and FA Jira. Speaks some conversational Chinese. Pussy is good and she enjoys sex. Easy repeat for me, 50 bb for those who need it.
    (7.3 Score B, Upcharge Pricing, Team7 Tiny Kgirl)

    She is for Team7 fans, if you like a skinny petite girl. She does not look short and stocky like some spinners do, it is beautiful body proportions. Body over face. Genuine person, sassy, like a real girlfriend. She is probably the skinniest girl in OC.
    https://get9irl.com/Olivia Olivia (Team7)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1785104528 Jgirl but black hair
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1785104528 Jgirl but black hair
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...8&d=1785104528 Jgirl but black hair

    Rai (Raii) (LA) - Tiniest kgirl, C MMs, very skinny, 4'10", early 30s, maybe 85 pounds. Some skills, knows what to do. Doggy is best view, ass is very nice like a mini Nali. Very DTF, good Vibe. Enough English for basic conversation but not fluent. She is the tiniest kgirl. She may get on her tippy toes to wash your shoulders. She is a Tiny Unicorn that is hard to find, so if that is your thing it elevates her higher than just her Looks and Service indicate. I.e. the rarity factor.
    (6.0 Score B-, Value BB pricing, Tiny Unicorn)

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/rai
    https://get9irl.com/Rai 360 for 1hr (2shot 40 extra)
    Photo guides thanks to SSG:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1773257632 Rai Body Lookalike
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7552728 Rai / Baby Abby Guide (bottom)

    Rayne K - Early 20s. Young and all natural looks, cute face, tanned, natural B or C tits. Well-toned body that feels like Sherry K. Very good attitude with fresh vibe, still learning with good effort. A bit sassy. Very DTF, enjoys sex with good natural reactions. Decent English, can hold basic conversation. I liked that she was fresh and easy to vibe with. Limited schedule. Fast learner, if she has fun she will stay.
    (7.3 Score B, Upcharge Pricing, HYA+)

    Check her out from behind in doggy. It is a beautiful young pussy.

    I noticed people who need them young really like her, a lot. Such guys are going to rate her way higher. Her strongest appeal is Young more than Looks. She is also really naughty.

    Sally V - Nice face and tits. Very tanned with some curves, 5'2", early 30s. Good attitude, skill, and effort. Has a civvie vibe and still learning, not skinny or fat, good ass. Seems new to bb, it is ymmv if offered. Black dress ad is closest, she even wore that exact dress. Receptive to coaching.
    (6.0 Score B-, Upcharge Pricing, Viet Unicorn for bb)

    I'm not into Viet girls, so anyone who likes Viet girls will rate her higher than me. She is one of the better Viet girls, would repeat as backup.

    Sherry K - Young, late 20s, cute, tanned, 5'4", B or C cup, some tattoos, very nice ass in shape and feel, great body not thick not skinny. Skin looks and feels amazing and is well toned, it is a big part of her appeal for me. She has a very nice body, not tall not short, well proportioned. Very faint bikini lines on back. Top tier pussy. Good bbbj technique and sometimes goes deep. Great looks and proportions overall, in good shape. No DATY, she enjoys dick in pussy a lot. Best to seduce and bring your service, some English. Youthful body and vibe. Very nice outfit and underwear highlighting her beautiful tits. Many people noticed her top tier pussy. She enjoys sex, her pussy loves to fuck. Her strong point is her body is well-toned and feels great, and she is good in bed.
    (9.6 Score, Upcharge Pricing, Tanned HYA)

    Subin - Very beautiful like a model. Very skinny, short black hair, 5'4", C or D tits, tits look and feel great, good nipples too, white skin, skinny waist, good hips and ass. Ideal hip to ass contrast. Breast shape is what I like, good for cupping from behind or when she leans over you for 2nd bbbj. She is beautiful head to toe. Important: Looks over Service, GFE only. Limited English but no trouble communicating with basic words. Very sensual, she has a routine so I would follow it and then take over later when you think it's right. Would repeat. Speaks some conversational Chinese.
    (11.4 Score S, GFE, Model type kgirl)

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaQTb_ygz5o/ Subin looks like skinnier version
    https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfmGDdE_mC/ Kim Go Eun (Single's inferno) but PreMilf

    It is lay back and relax service as far as I can tell. The view is fantastic from all angles. People don't understand why she's only 360. But actually, it's the other girls who are over-priced. Subin's price is repeat friendly.

    Tiana - 5'2", tiny spinner, skinny, tanned. B cup MMs, sensitive nipples. Long black hair with stylish curls, small hands and small feet. Submissive and with some skills, knows how to ride. Not a service queen, but nice for spinner lovers. She is young to me, my guess is about 30. She is ticklish on neck and side of face, LFK. Enjoys sex and naturally wet, quiet and subdued feedback, genuine reactions. Good visuals especially doggy. Petite. Will stroke you gently when you hug her. Team7 spinner body. Her body has a good shape and feel. Well toned and normal skinny.
    (7.3 Score B, BB Value Pricing, Tiny kgirl)

    Winter (GFE) - All natural beauty, 5'6", white skin, B cup natural, some ass, good looking head to toe. Very beautiful like a model. Good figure, skinny, nice smile, nice eyes, playful. Enjoys sex, eyes go wild. Would repeat for both looks and service, and I prefer an all natural white body. GFE only.
    (9.6 Score, GFE, All natural model)

    Her body is very close to a skinnier Laurent. I feel like she knows what guys like.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1781207488 Winter vs Apink
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1770068278 Winter backside
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7703574 GFE Winter Guide

    For Service
    These girls I seek out for Service, and they are hot / young enough to me.

    Ariana - Good looks and service, good attitude. 5'0", about 30, tanned, fit and petite body not fat not skinny but a bit meaty. Some tattoos. Very playful, sassy, teasing me. Slaps my ass when I walk by her. I like her routine, bbbj is skilled, good cock worship, she knows what she's doing. She can pass as Hawaiian, her face is cute, young, and exotic. Energetic vibe. Ad photos give the general idea. She is more cute than sexy. Important: Vibe is up to taste, hard to predict if you will vibe. She is overly cute Vibe which is good for some and not for others. Some overlapping appeal to Krissy and Baby Winter. Not typical kgirl attitude. If you aren't a Spinner Hunter, you'll rate her lower.
    (8.4 Score A-, Value BB pricing)

    Apink aka Sori/Elise - Good looks and service, pre-MILF. She has great energy and is a bit quirky, C cup with pointy nipples, cute GND face, normal skinny last I saw her, maybe 5'4", white natural complexion, great bbbj skill, early 30s. Enjoys sex, very much. Similar to ad photo with jeans but PS. She loves DATY, if you do it right she'll swirl to help you. Very DTF. Cute, friendly. She seems more popular with Service Hunters, kind of wasted on me. People who value Service, Skills, and Attitude might rate her higher than me.
    (7.3 Score B, leans Service, Value BB pricing)

    Areum (OC) - BB inclusive spinner, leans Service. 5'0", petite body with tits and ass, skinny waist, B or C MMs, 30s, white skin, body feels very good. Nice style especially hair. Proper kgirl attitude, very enthusiastic, lots of kissing, good bbbj skill and sells it. Service over looks, body over face. Service is a bit performative but skills and looks are good enough and she responds well to coaching. Good enough English for conversation, better than most kgirls. Would repeat. She has narrow appeal and seems a best-fit for Balanced Hunters. That is to say, she is my type especially body and style. If you aren't a Spinner Hunter, you'll rate her lower.
    (7.4 Score B+, leans Service, Value BB pricing) - 60th by Rank, 27th by Value

    Dani - High looks and high service. Lay back and relax service. Nice face, good smile, borderline DDG. Mature, skinny, maybe 5'3, about C cup plus. Tits feel great in hands, they are Subin style. Tits look and feel great. Good bbbj skills, shower preview, fluttering lick of body and balls. Sweet and attentive, knows what to do.
    (8.5 Score A-, Upcharge Pricing, Very Hot MILF)

    She is a good substitute for FA Tomi to me and I feel like there's some overlapping appeal. Dani's tits are big but not huge. They look good, feel good, and the nipples are good. So I like them more than bigger MMs the same way I prefer good naturals over good MMs to some degree.

    Ella K - C or D cup, tits feel great, about 30, 5'2", tanned, face is cute, long hair down to middle of back with some curls, a bit thick body type with broad shoulders, body is fit and has no extra fat, body feels great, very great skin too. Amazing tight pussy, very good service and attitude. She constantly has her hands and attention on me, and after nutting in her she'll suck my dick clean. When I ask for a break, she is stroking me and touching me and getting me hard.
    (7.4 Score B+, leans Service, Value BB Pricing)

    Very service oriented. She has a combo of Looks, Service, and Price. Ella.K also has Magic Pussy. After a 15 minute break, her pussy is tight again!

    Hami - High service and high looks, OG kgirl service. 5'6", C or D MMs, beautiful mature face, high tier body that could pass as 20s from some angles, white skin with light tan line, good figure, some ass, takes dick well. Pleaser with good attitude, not much of a talker, good feedback, occasional hot eye contact. Good after service and massage. Really nice body. Baby Hami has perfect kgirl attitude. Anything I ask her to do, she says "Okay Baby" and does it. I never get tired of it. She has broad appeal since she has both Looks and Service. You can tell she used to be S-Tier Looks in the past. It is very hot. MILF Hunters tend to rate her higher than me.
    (8.0 Score A-, Upcharge Pricing, very hot MILF)

    Jenny K (KDC) - Has good looks and service, Service and Vibe are strongest points. Thicker now than last year. Good appeal for most Spinner Hunters who want tits and ass. Very good attitude, good skills, dtf. 5'1", usually in a very short skirt and pleaser heels, C or D MMs, about 30, baby face, petite with good figure. Nice ass, very round tits, soft nipples that point. Ad photo gives a good idea with light PS. Seems to love it all.
    (9.0 Score A, BB Inclusive, Triangle Girl)

    You can sometimes ask her to keep her heels on for start of play (if mirror and bed height support this). Great attitude, other kgirls should copy her playful attitude. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KgirlDream
    https://www.kdreamc.com/oc

    Juju - High looks and high service. Nice face, petite, lightly tanned, good tits and ass, C cup natural, good looking head to toe. Long and skilled bbbj technique, knows what to do, lay back and relax service. Top tier pussy. She has a well-toned body, body feels great and is similar feel to Sherry K (Leslie K). Her pussy is similar to Krissy and Lizza level. Skills are there. Kind of sassy like Allie was. 2 shot friendly. Very cute smile. If you Vibe with her, she is a total fuck toy.
    (9.6 Score A+, BB Inclusive, Triangle Girl)

    She has this body type:
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/DVadypGk2PV/

    KDC Julie - Almost spinner at maybe 5'1", good C tits with a small MM base, great ass, body over face, service over looks, a bit tanned. A ton of enthusiastic dfk, fresh and really enjoys sex, body feels great. She has skills and good attitude, bbbj is good. Gets wet naturally. Her strong point is pussy, ass, dfk, enthusiasm, genuinely enjoys sex. She seems new but has skills, so I let her do what she knows and help out later. I could get everything done and she seemed to love it all.
    (6.8 Score B, BB Inclusive, DTF with Hot Body)

    FA Shelby - Tall at about 5'7", huge DD tits, late 30s. She has a great womanly body, has tits and ass and really gets into it. Experienced, good thorough bbbj technique edge of bed. Bbbj skilled, fantastic P2P, tight pussy. Really good English, personality is as much native as Korean. Blonde hair when I saw her. She is a good GFE choice. Popular with older guys who want a regular repeat they can connect with in English.
    (6.8 Score B, GFE, Hot Mom with womanly body, many skills)

    FA Tomi - High looks and high service. Tomi is skinny, C MMs, about 5'3", mature, tanned, and has an amazing well-toned body like a stripper. Good body proportions, Team Seven. Petite TOAS body type (TOAS = tits on a stick). She has good bbbj skills and can go long, and she really enjoys sex, good high pussy. Quirky personality, her English is good.
    (9.0 Score A, BB Special, Very Hot MILF Spinner, Legend)

    She outranks most younger girls on Looks. Skinny and fit, a spinner of similar size to Crystal / Bona. Since I get along with her, she's good for 1 or 2 hours. I put her looks in-between Tiana and Baby Arin. Other friends sometimes did not vibe with her. I've always had a very good time with her, so it is ymmv.

    If you miss FA Tomi, CAKD Dani has similar appeal as a substitute.

    Viki - Petite spinner body, C cup MMs, round ass, body feels great, mature, body over face, tanned, good service, deepthroats. Playful, good attitude, good style, decent English. Her body looks and feels great. She can bbbj a long time with good technique. Hair dyed brown last tour. I repeat her for her good body, attitude, skills.
    (6.2 Score, B-, BB Value Pricing, Spinner with skills and service)

    Her pricing and DTF makes her repeat friendly for me. Body over face, you can take her to town and she seems to love it.

    Corg
    MH No8 Lai Sa - Very beautiful. 5'6", D cup MMs. Classy styling with beautiful cute nails and hair done in Japan, both fingers and toes. Sweet voice and personality. Skills have improved, a bit delicate and sensitive. Good pussy. She looks better than her ads, you should just ignore them. Her tits are the high end of top tier. She is submissive, you have to bring the service and be gentle. LA only.
    2nd ad photo with curls and vanilla bra are closest to her by far. The other ads are from before she got massive D tits. She has some resemblance to Anzu Burlesque for having a model body with big tits, skinny waist, beautiful style, same complexion:
    https://www.instagram.com/anzu_burle...l/DORfUr6E6vX/
    (9.1 Score A, Corg pricing, Jgirl with top tier model body)

    Top tier body is her main appeal. Body is better than almost every kgirl due to her model proportions and giant tits. The main issue is she is for Looks, not Service. Difficulty rating 4, same as Angel and River. You're gonna have to seduce a princess. But when Mario the plumber properly prepares the work site, he can lay pipe how he likes.

    Japan
    Hinata at Etoile (Yoshiwara, Japan) - A+ Tier Looks, SS Tier Service. Petite, 5'0", very skinny, top tier DDD tits MMs, 30s pre-MILF, pure white skin, DDG body. Her tits are beautiful and perfect shaped, they look proportionally way bigger than even Nali. Body is top tier and similar shape to MH Cherry but shorter. It is very good and skinny proportions head to toe. Her mouth is better than pussy. It is lay back and relax service from beginning to end. Ticklish on knees and bottom of feet, I would just let her take the lead the whole two hours. Her focus is on very long cock worship through every technique possible, it was 80% mouth 10% pussy 10% hand. Non-stop action from one course to the next, I got 110 minutes of action in a 120 minute session. Head to toe worship. She has no judgement just acceptance.
    She is a clever girl with a dirty mind, and she learned to speak exactly enough English to serve foreigners. She understands what men want. She is unusal in Japan for being practically foreigner only - she prefers them over locals. Her standard course is 2 hours, do not book 1 hour even if you normally would. You more or less don't have to do anything for the 2 hours of service. Her service helped me learn more about myself. See extended notes for what kind of service I got.
    (13.5 Score SS, BB Inclusive YMMV, High Service Soapland Jgirl)

    I don't think she is everyone's type, but she is a good match for me. Her style of service is what any Japanese local is looking for, which is different than what US guys might want. For example, her service is slow, sensual, subdued, with natural and subtle reactions. She is not loud and performative. So, I like her but others might not. It is $522 for 2 hours ($261/HR), unlimited shots. Royal Treatment style Service. So, it's an easy repeat for me.

    Gingira Nanase (Tokyo, Gingira DH) - HYA. 4'11", very skinny, early 20s, very cute face. Looks over Service, 100% Team Seven match with a tiny well-proportioned body. A cup natural, dyed brown long hair. photo accurate, good natural smile, good face, very petite, very skinny, beautiful white body. Beautiful voice. Innocent and naughty face, a unique combo. DTF, orgasms well. Small feet, beautiful pussy, pussy is tight and she loves the D. Fantastic soft ass. Very stylish look when I saw her. Important: Strictly GFE only, no neck kissing, no DATY (clit okay but not pussy). Popular - she doesn't take new clients when busy.
    (9.0 Score A, GFE, Team7 Jgirl)

    She is basically jgirl Heaven K. Has a full 5 minute hardcore porn ad on Gingira's site, I am not joking.

    About Heaven K, she is an all natural HYA with small naturals (last I checked). Whereas Baby Sol has significant face work, big tits, great ass. Like a tiny sex doll. Both of them are Team7.

    Other Comments
    From another reviewer, I heard Mariel is independent and found here for a limited time:
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BabyMoonz HX BabyMoonz

    I'll also point out that while I pick girls by Score, I also need Variety and choose girls by Type. It's why I'll repeat unicorns like Rai or Crystal when I need a Tiny girl. Same for Olivia in OC for Team7, since Gingira Nanase is too far away. All of us understand the concept of Variety and picking by type. It's how I might pick a White girl out of curiosity even if I know she's not quite as good as other kgirls. That is to say I might pick a 6.0 White girl over a 7.5 kgirl for novelty - but only that first try. Novelty is worth about 1.25x to most people. It's why they'll see a 500 HR high A-Tier HYA happily but then say they can't repeat her unless 400 HR.

    There are also many girls that have high Service but not enough Looks for me, so I don't value it but someone else will love them. In this way, other guys really like Service girls like Juicy (OC) - see Booker Gray's feedback on her profile for typical examples. You can broadly say that there are girls for Looks, girls for Service, and girls who have some of both. Lastly, when a girl is in the top 10%, people tend to gatekeep them and you can't find many opinions even though people are clearly repeating them.

    Legend of High A-Tier
    Until the next S-Tier HYA shows up, what you do is you pick your next-best option. For LA, it would be Baby Yuju at high A-Tier. This is what that really means:
    https://youtu.be/9jLDZjMF3tk?t=7 Top 3 Girl on some streets

    Or, you could fly to Korea.

    Fly to Korea Club
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuhxC6ULicw Korea without knowing Korean

    For those who haven't been to Korea since Covid, you'll need to get used to cashless payment. Japan doesn't quite have this problem yet, although for Japan make sure to get a Suica or Pasmo card for the train and vending machines. For Japan, your iphone actually already supports Suica btw using Apple Wallet (or Google Pay).

    OTC
    A few people are obsessed with OTC, and I don't know how to best help them. Because the ideal advice is not to do it in the first place. But if they're gonna do it anyways at least learn to do it safely.

    The reason I don't recommend OTC to the vast majority of people, is it's not suitable for them. They won't find what they're looking for, it is bad Value. Most girls only know how to sexually entertain a guy for 1 hour and at an incall, if even. They're not good at vibing for 2 hours outside. You also won't like what you see unless you picked a moral and compatible girl, someone safe and actually interesting. If you pick wrong, you face The Doom. For example, I've seen very many guys make up their mind to give a ton of money to one girl for no logical reason. Later on, they can't explain it. So they end up handicapped and out of money when the next ATF shows up! Everyone else will mock and dismiss your efforts anyways. It's because most people don't like the idea of other guys treating their women too nicely. So you'll get no support or tips from them.

    I have a paradoxical tip. Some people succeed with OTC because they follow The Code. It is complicated why it helps you survive and even find Value, but one reason is people who follow it can be much more selective on who they choose. They can dodge the OTC duds and dangers.

    The Code
    What is a gentleman? He keeps his word. He controls himself. He respects others. He protects without going too far. He disagrees without harm. He knows when to speak and when not to. He treats people well even when there is nothing to gain. He knows tradition and culture, but is not stuck to it. He wins without making others fail. He focuses on self improvement. It is not perfection or pretense, it is a daily decision to be a little better than yesterday. That is a life you can look back on with satisfaction. What is all this? It is the recipe for a reliable and stable person.

    It is an odd thing, but the Code matches people up with the better girls. It is different than the Lizza guide, which excels at incall. The Code excells at navigating OTC.

    If that all sounds like too much trouble, it's not for you. It's exactly why we have incall instead. At incall, you just have to be a minimum of safe and respectful, and then you might go far. Then at the end after banging someone else's girlfriend / ATF, you get to simply leave. People don't appreciate that last part enough, it's the whole point. Please try it some time.

  12. #173
    There are suddenly many Tiny or Very Skinny girls in Socal, but most of them are in LA. If you like Very Skinny and Petite, Olivia is an easy rec for OC. Olivia Lookalike Guide:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7681274 Olivia Photo Guide

    Most of the guide below is for those who visit LA, so just ignore if you don't. Although half the girls do end up OC suddenly. I'll also include a summary about Price versus GPS.

    There are especially many Tiny girls in LA, as well as some good GFE girls in LA. It won't last. There is also a HYA in LA some of us may have missed last time at SBC. Some guides:

    Tiny or Very Skinny LA
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    4 Very Skinny Lover Grand Tour LA
    Here is the 4 Very Skinny Lover Grand Tour list:
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/crystal 1Hr 320 100 bb Weekday + Daytime only
    https://get9irl.com/Rai 360 for 1hr (2shot 40 extra)
    https://get9irl.com/BabyAqua GFE 350 for 1hr 100 bb Daytime only
    https://get9irl.com/BabyEve 400 for 1hr (2shot 50 extra) 100 bb Weekday only

    For GFE price, the order is (1st) Crystal, Aqua, Rai, Eve (4th). For BB price it's Rai, Crystal, Aqua, Eve. Each of the girls qualifies as spinners due to being very skinny and not tall. But Rai is especially short, then Crystal, with Aqua and Eve being about the same. Due to being so skinny, Aqua and Eve "look tall" in proportions even though they are about 5'3". There are many more girls who are "regular skinny" like Tiana and Subin, but this is just a short list of Very Skinny. Every girl 25-35.

    If you like Tiny, then Rai and Crystal first. Crystal can do deepthroat pretty well if you ask her. Rai has a very sweet vibe and may get on her tippy toes to wash your shoulders. Crystal will suck and bang you in the shower if you like (just ask). Aqua is the youngest with best face. Crystal has the biggest and best boobs. Rai and Eve are white skin while Aqua and Crystal are tanned. I feel like Eve has a cute vibe while Aqua has more of a sexy vibe, while Rai is sweet and Crystal is sassy.
    GFE OC
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    GFE for Looks
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Winter/ GFE Winter
    https://get9irl.com/BabyBonnie Baby Bonnie 400 hr
    https://kbeautygirls.com/shelby-gfe
    White has over 450 TER reviews. You can figure it out.
    Winter, Bonnie, and Shelby are all limited tour. Winter tends to be the most limited.

    GFE LA
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Three GFE Grand Tour (LA)
    Three GFE only girls in LA are priced very well. In order of Value, they are Subin, Ng, and Janey. Subin and Ng are outliers in this era where most kgirls are priced too high. Due to that pricing gap, some GFE guys simply rotate through these three nonstop. But, it is for a limited time since they eventually will rotate to OC.

    The trick is if a girl is actually underpriced, no one wants to say it in public. But one friend asked "Why is Subin 360" after seeing her. I posited that it is simply "repeat friendly" pricing. Whereas other hot girls prefer "one time only" pricing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Baby Maya J
    https://get9irl.com/BabyMaya

    For calibration, she was NYSE Yuyu. Calibration helps others understand our standards and vice versa.

    Hono J
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7708795 Hono J
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-hono-j
    https://get9irl.com/BabyHono

    Baby Yuju
    I sent the Bat Signal out a week ago on the 8/28 roster..She has about 5 more weeks, so don't worry. Baby Yuju fills a specific niche which makes her popular. There are a few girls who are hotter, but those girls are not as young as Yuju. There are a few girls who are younger, but they are not as hot as Yuju. So she has a combo of young and hot despite not being the top of either, and her service is good as far as HYA go. This concept is familiar to Jenny K fans. It's why to pick girls, I add their Looks and Service scores and consider Price for repeats.

    The Vote says roughly high A-Tier. Baby Sweet and Ng around there too. Guys who especially want young and a certain vibe might rate her higher. Someone who thinks she is S-Tier would understand 500 hr, while those who consider her A would expect 400 hr. British accent, good kisser, and friendly. She was here last year as Amelia / Baby Yua nearly every single reviewer was skeptical at her 500 hr price, even though they did like her.

    Attached is Jueun from Dia, a Lookalike for Baby Yuju.
    Click for details and research girls if you want to know more, I don't help lazy people.

    One random ymmv tip is corgs constantly warn about contacting girls and getting scammed. Specifically, they are not responsible if you get scammed or have problems. Once a girl isn't working a shop it is very different. Also, don't see a girl just because she is hot, she has to be a good and safe person which is a rare combo. I'll add if somehow you end up stuck then there is a universal tip. If any girl is drama or gives you drama vibes, block her. Move on. Don't wonder because there are other girls who give no drama. For this reason, most people I know don't contact girls with rare exceptions. But, there are rare girls worth flying to Asia for so if a girl meets that kind of standard then I get it. Just don't pick by hotness for safety reasons.

    For Spinner Lovers, Areum is back in OC.

    Areum - Bb inclusive spinner with high service. 5'0", petite body with tits and ass, skinny waist, B or C MMs, 30s, white skin, body feels very good. Nice style especially hair. Proper kgirl attitude, very enthusiastic, lots of kissing, good bbbj skill and sells it. Service over looks, body over face. Service is a bit performative but skills and looks are good enough and she responds well to coaching. Good enough English for conversation, better than most kgirls. Would repeat.

    Many people say she talks a lot quickly, and it's true. I just care that her body is my type and she is very cooperative and enthusiastic. A good backup option when I get cancelled. Cancels are about 3% same-day, 5%-10% pre-booking.

    Quote Originally Posted by CumSquat  [View Original Post]
    I am simply baffled that Tiana doesn't upcharge.!!
    BB Special Tiny Kgirls LA
    Yes, Tiana and Rai are bb inclusive now in LA. Tiana has a well-proportioned Tiny body to me, and she has the best proportions among the tiny girls. It is a like a tanned and slightly younger Areum (now in OC). Even though I liked Tiana's Face, it is like Goeun where if you say you like her face then people expect too much. I see her for her beautiful body. Her Face grew on me over time, but it is like a leveled down version of Marupi:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...1&d=1781154763 Marupi vs Tiana

    Tiana has similar proportions and face type, but just remember she is tanned and to level her down 1 to 1.5 Tiers. Keep in mind Marupi is younger and a high tier model by Japan standards. Tiana and Rai's ads:
    https://get9irl.com/Tiana Tiana
    https://get9irl.com/Rai Rai

    Tiny is not just height or skinny, but also proportions. For example, Jiyu from Kiikii looks tiny even though she is 5'3". A variant of Team7 and not a midget/dwarf body type. That is to say, there are 5'1" girls who are a bit chunky or thick that don't look as Tiny as Jiyu due to proportions:
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/DcBsL2lAQzg/ Jiyu from Kiikii

    Her teammates are 5'5", 5'6", 5'7", and 5'8" by comparison. Jiyu is like a kgirl version of JAV Sora Shiina (5'1"), who in turn was a body model for BB Asuka:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1785104528 Sora Shiina vs Asuka

    The smaller body size tends to affect their voice (vocal tract length and lungs), and Tiny girls often have cute voices but it's not guaranteed. Weight change won't affect it much since it is the organs.

    I'm just using Jiyu to illustrate Tiny. Please, don't expect Jiyu to open the door for you. It'll never happen let's be realistic. Tiana probably has a better body, but Jiyu is HYA+ young with a better face. So I'm happy with Tiana for a great Body, whereas Jiyu would be gatekept at Lizza levels. But we'd Gatesmash her nonetheless, it only takes one or two of us. Jiyu is 20 which is when Lizza started. Jiyu has better Face than Lizza, but Lizza has way better Tits and Ass.

    Tiana is Quiet and Submissive, which are Dealmakers to me but could be Dealbreakers to someone else (Subin is also this combo). She is also very ticklish around the neck, and it's involuntary. It happens even if she really likes you. Her reactions are all natural, she is DTF, she has skills and knows what to do. She knows her job.

    Calibration
    For calibration purposes, here is for Norcal guys that are willing to decode Peach Cafe's chaotic website:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Norcal
    Tiana aka Zina is Ng447 Glow Starlight. Baby Hami is Ng442 Bianca. So if you want, search Tiana and Hami in OC for Socal reviews. For what it's worth, I can't use many LA or Norcal reviews since they have their own criteria and taste. So I mainly rely on OC reviewers who skew HYA Hunter taste and vocabulary. Even the OC Service Hunters write reviews that make sense and can be decoded by most HYA Hunters (i.e. to avoid Service girls or even seek one for curiosity).
    Encouraging people to use a common vocabulary lets HYA Hunters and Service Hunters warn each other. I avoid 80% of Service Hunter ATFs and they avoid 80% of HYA Hunter ATFs, but there are unicorns of Broad + Balanced appeal like Katie K (many fans from both extremes of taste). By comparison, Areum is Narrow + Balanced appeal (I like her because she's my type but people of both extremes might not).

    The basic reason is Katie K checks many boxes for many people. That means even if you aren't into Spinners, there's still many other boxes checked. It is the same thing I explained for Baby Yuju who has a balance of Young and Hot together even though it's not the top rank of either. This is something the shops, bookers, and even the girls don't know well. Only a Taster who spent an hour with her could fairly judge, and only if he is honest and using accurate vocabulary that others understand.

    That said, every Taster has to be calibrated which means you have to look at his past reviews to make sense of his new review. The Furiosa Test.

    The Soul Stone
    Whereas a girl like Maya (now LV) is a gold standard Service Queen that Service Hunters consistently liked. But, she is not for HYA Hunters in any way. She is borderline shipwreck for those who want Looks rather than Service, even though her Looks are actually in the range of acceptable and exceed that of other Service girls. Maya has Service appeal and it is broad enough to include most Balanced Hunters but practically zero HYA Hunters. She is not a princess.

    It is why Maya can be considered the Soul Stone - it tests who you really are whether you are a HYA Hunter or Service Hunter. Some emerge unscathed and triumphant while others are scarred and broken. Some even swear The Oath and then only see girls on Intel or Door Knocking. They learn to Walk.

    Any Soul Stone is powerful enough to humble even mighty HYA Thanos when he TOFTT's while expecting HYA:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...8&d=1782371216 HYA Thanos vs Soul Stone

    Thanos was shipwrecked by the Soul Stone, and if this defeat happened twice he'd have quit his hobby of looking for Infinity Stones. Thanos is not afraid of many things other than a Soul Stone opening the door on him. He should have walked. But Thanos is both a Rabbit and a Batman, so he can't help but try to find every one. It's why he must eventually encounter Soul Stones and do some soul searching after.

    BB Inclusive Pricing
    Tiana and Rai are using Norcal's pricing model - keeping in mind actual costs are slightly higher in LA so that 350-360 bb inclusive is reasonable in this higher rent city. Norcal style pricing maximizes visits and Value, making girls repeatable for much longer. That is to say if a girl was new but mid she'd be busy 1 week in LA, but it would be 2 weeks instead if she were bb inclusive. If a girl was young OR hot she'd be busy 2 weeks in LA normally but 4 if bb inclusive. And if a girl were young AND hot she'd be busy 4 weeks in LA normally but 8 weeks if bb inclusive. That is fundamentally too long for many girls in LA, but it works for the longest tour older girls in LA and Norcal.

    The bb inclusive model maximizes visits and does makes the girl more money, but it has too many caveats so only some girls can use it. Many girls can't handle high and long sustained volume in the first place. It carries some added risks and stress, which could also lead to an eventual sudden drop in Service later - which becomes a "mass extinction event" of their customers and regulars. There are many other reasons it could backfire. There is also mental stress and/or actual risk. For example if they have to take time off for testing or treatment, it costs them. Other girls don't mind some bb just not all the time. So they would not work for bb inclusive if it were the only option. Obviously, the rate structure greatly skews the rate of bb customers vs GFE customers and the type of people who show up.

    Simply people being aware of testing, prevention, condoms, and treatment options adresses many things "for free".
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7680327 Health Guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7686249 8/1 Roster and Viagra

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Viagra for ED
    For older guys with ED and using prescription medicine, my main tip is to keep a journal. Figure out the right dose and time. I find 45 minutes before works for me, others say 30 and others say 60. It's common for generic Viagra or Cialis to be in 1/4 or 1/8 dose smaller pills. Get the generic brands, it's the same medicine. Telehealth like Edrugstore work well if you don't want to use your primary doctor. Few people need full dose and many are better at half dose. When I was younger, I only needed 1/4 dose. Even younger, I didn't need it of course. Many people have side effects like headache, back pain, eye trouble, which is best addressed by lowering dosage. Never crush the medication to full powder, it spikes the dose too hard. It stays in your bloodstream and has a halflife, so hours or a day later you can get a sense what a lower dose does. It will only address bloodflow and the physical portion of erections. It will not help with arousal, psychological issues, or if you have been jerking off or looking at porn too much before. So, ideally you combo it with not looking at or thinking about women for a while. The older you get, the longer you need. Until you are down to 001s or bb, and then you move on.
    These days, a brand new MILF who is decent will actually go upcharge. It works by being new and limited time. So yes, there are even upcharge MILFs and it seems like some Service people do like them. Thanos, be warned. You cannot tell Age from Price, because Price is about Age, Hotness, Newness, and even Service. Some of the youngest girls are much cheaper, and many girls actually raise their price as they get older and less attractive. They just deliberately wanted less volume, since after meeting their original goal they aren't money hungry anymore.

    Every girl has a different daily limit. And for unique reasons, LA tends to cap volume for girls by raising the price instead. It's because girls are not doing 8 weeks in one city very often anymore. The real issue is those girls don't lower their price later on, so more than half their regulars move on. Then they have to move on.

    Get Lower Pricing
    But, Tiana and Rai did lower their rate. If people like that and see them, it will happen more often. Anyone can instantly lower Prices by merely picking cheaper girls using Intel. That's what I do.

    It's not clear to the girls, but the guys repeating them generally have other girls they liked even more lined up. A 50 or 100 price raise kills interest for that reason alone. After the price hike, the other girl is both better and cheaper. Later, even more girls show up. A mass extinction event of regulars follows suit, and the higher quality regulars actually quit a lot more. Those are the guys the girls mostly liked. Gentlemen do not like GPS or feeling unwelcome, and they just move on without complaining. Obsessed stalker-type guys stay with the girl when she raises prices.

    What is GPS
    GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrome) means deliberately charging more while offering less. Specifically by holding back with lower Service or higher Price. It is a combination of Attitude as well as the market saying they are overpriced (it takes weeks to determine this).

    This in contrast to a girl who is just new and actually trying her best and not over-charging. Such a new girl might disappoint a Service guy, but she'll make a Looks guy perfectly happy because she isn't holding back. The effort and mindset is the difference, not the Service or Price by itself. A low GPS girl actually wants guys to get more and enjoy their time, within her own range of ability. She is fair.

    There are some girls who hold back because they are scared or really don't like a specific guy a few times. That's different. That's not about her thinking she's too good for most guys or thinking the average guy doesn't deserve good treatment. But to that guy that scares her (maybe not intentionally) or he smells or he doesn't bring minimum respect or manners, he's going to feel like she has GPS. That makes sense for him, but it won't translate to other people and others will scratch their heads. So, it's best for everyone to give their opinion.

    One borderline factor is rushing, but it's not so much on the girl as the system. Ideally there is enough padding between appointments. In Japan, the high end standard is 15 minutes between appointments with a full lunch break. There are girls who work all 12 months in Japan that way, it works. That system itself ensures no rushing. Nothing else can gaurantee it.

    New girls improve, GPS girls do not. When a girl has low GPS and has moved beyond the newish phase with enough effort, I say she knows her job. Very few kgirls have true GPS, it is a whole spectrum and not black and white. You see it more among Strippers at places like COI (City of Industry). A low GPS but high Service club would be like COI Paradise, where the girls are very thick or butterface but they actually know that and are cheap and high effort. So another definition of GPS is a girl thinks she has way more Value than she really does and plays too many games with Pricing or Service. Korgs skew very low GPS because there is normally no negotiation. People generally agree that's a very strong point.

    Higher Base Pricing and Upcharge
    Instead of bb inclusive for the high end Hot or Young girls, some compromise of a reasonable base rate plus upcharge works better. The better the girl, the higher. Mid A-Tier is about 350-400 HR these days. Mid S-Tier averages 500 HR but it ends up splitting towards 400-600 due to one girl wanting high volume and the other girl wanting low volume. So, most of us shrug our shoulders and simply repeat the girls near 400.

    It varies a lot, but the exact same girl is 50% priced in Japan or Korea. I've seen outlier examples of 25% priced (as well as 75% priced) but that's the average I've tracked. This indirectly means you could just pay the same in Japan or Korea and get a truly elite girl. And also, due to there being 10x the choice (plus weird options), you can use Intel to reject 99% of girls and find the unicorns. So, I get 3x the value in Japan for these combined reasons. Obviously, what Socal pays for is convenience which is justified, but there is a limit.

    Higher rate girls sometimes succeed through hypnotizing us. It's happened to me many times but I always got better. If you fall too hard for a girl, the cure is to see other girls. If you use intel, it doesn't take long. Many guys like Batman always change women even if he really liked him. To that end, I made a One and Done Khal Moro meme:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1786476948 One and Done Khal Moro

    By switching between many beautiful women, you experience Happy Butterfly Ascension. It means you are immune from being hypnotized by any girl and giving all your money to just one of them. A Butterfly is much safer doing OTC, since you are reminded by all your other ATFs that she's not worth any more than a temporary fun time.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7684433 Pricing Rules

    Excerpts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    When a girl is about 15% over-priced (400 if she should be 350), interest falls off a cliff. It's too obvious past 15%, even guys who like her notice because they've seen other girls to compare. They have better options. But there are some valid reasons for higher prices.
    Temporarily, it might seem okay during Low Tide. But it doesn't tend to last, and there are always better girls coming in. I often stop seeing GPS girls because I know better will show up. Many of them, if I can wait.

    Fixing Wrong Prices
    The average girl or restaurant is overpriced. One way to fix prices, is for them to close and leave. Higher standards, better Intel. Another way is for overpriced girls to notice and drop prices. It does happen. At the premium level this year, just as many girls dropped their price as those who raised it. But spending has dropped so much for every hobby, that I expect price drops to be more common in the future. Even if you don't see cheaper girls, it indirectly benefits you. It is a slow process.

    We also pay indirectly for problem customers and natural disasters alike. Boner was pointing out the Palisades fire as an example..50% of price increases happened on one day in January (a 10-30 bump). Other customers hurt a girl so we lose our appointments, while others still collectively make a girl quit or rotate early. Note that even Booker Gray's site says no (illegal) drugs. Not following that rule took down many corgs, while the corgs that were safe were fine. It is a very important rule, and the 2nd danger (the 1st being traffic accidents). It can and will unroll everything when not followed. I did a PSA on 7 corgs shut down over it, and I think they learned from that.

    Also if you see others not being discreet, tell the booker so they can get warned or banned. Same if booking instructions are wrong or dangerous. Too many LA units have wrong instructions for parking. Better to street park always, walk, or Waymo the last leg. To recap Nali's location for example, South at daytime, East at night time, or even North if you know how.

    Two Kinds of Girls
    There are certain girls who are long-time locals and can charge less, because they have way fewer costs and urgency. They are not greedy or ambitious, some are "half retired". They don't need to work but have 10+ year regulars who want to see them and it makes them happy. Most girls are not like that, they have costs and limited time. There are two kinds of girls.

    The half retired girls are nice because it is ultimately a better version of long-term sugaring. It reminds me of this skit:
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/Da5qOM0BR6l/ Ours is better

    The skit reminds me of when I went to Rokusan Angels in Roppongi, one of the show girls hopped on my table and talked excitedly to the guy next to me. He was all smiles, clearly her regular. Then she waved to prep for the show and said "See you later for dinner". OTC is super normalized in Japan and legal. The key is mutual consent. The girl is clearly okay with the guy, it's not like a random guy can ask her out and necessarily expect a yes. He looked quite alright, like he could easily get a B-Tier girlfriend. But, he wants an S or A Tier girlfriend who knows what he wants. It is what it is.

    Advanced Pricing Rules
    Generally, new girls can price higher than if they were long-tour veterans. They are by definition priced higher than veteran girls who are better than them. It is the Baby Aqua principle where I'd rather see Baby Aqua than most new girls, whereas Batman just wants new. So a brand new B-Tier girl is worth a long-tour A-Tier girl. Maybe you've already seen the A-Tier many times, so you pick the B-Tier girl on purpose. But then after seeing that B-Tier girl, she is worth just B-Tier now and you go back to your ATF. Almost all of us care about new to some degree.

    Those Sweaters
    Also, a Sweater Moon update for those into oppai pubs in Japan. Sweater Moon has signature Virgin Killer Sweaters:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7675051 Sweater Moon (bottom)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1784498524 Virgin Killer Sweater
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1784498524 SM Himari

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman64
    I really wanted to try an Oppai Pub experience, and the sweater theme really did it for me. This was a Sunday night around 7. So I started by going over to Manzoku, The man out front was a little leary of me but I asked in Japanese if I could get into Sweater Moon. He had me come in and asked where I was from. His moon improved when I told him America and he called up the club. A few minutes later the door man from Sweater Moon came over and escorted me to the shop.

    Next I was visited by Himari, she was even more bubbly and friendly than Emiri and may have been a little drunk already. She had black hair and was fairly slim. Himiari almost immediately sat on my lap and started making out so I got more into this session exploring the trademark sweater. I bought her a drink as well and we split making out and chatting with our phones translate app (she connected my phone to the store wifi as I wasn't getting great signal.

    Overall I had a fantastic time at sweater moon and would recommend and did repeat later on. I had the thought almost immediately that if I lived around there It could turn into a problem. The girls I saw all decently understood English and had their phones to translate..
    Great info, someone else also had a good time at Sweater Moon too. Definitely, Manzoku loves Americans because they have to vouch for us and they know Americans are not cheap bums.f you can speak 1 or 2 years of Japanese it goes a long way. It means you love Japan and are not just some lookie loo tourist who doesn't care about Japan. Japanese love foreigners who learn their language and culture. It can be summed up by this video:
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcTahnQAH-C/ You Got Jozued

    Snowman jokes about my warnings about not falling in love with oppai pub girls (or hostesses). Because then you will willingly give one girl all your money and that is bad. When I was young, I had such ideas too.

    For what they offer, Sweater Moon is cheap and fun. Himari is high service, some girls are like that. Sweater Moon overall has a balance of Looks and Service. Whereas Hosekinobako leans Looks. Flamingo in Shibuya is Service over Looks.

    Just look around each club - in Hosekinobako there are quite a number of stunners, classy girls dressed up entertaining men with words and foreplay. Flaming otoh is a full no holds barred make out fest last time I went. The girls know they are B through D Tier Looks but they compensate with Service. In Japan, girls know their own Rank and act accordingly. The B Tier girls are always acting extra cute with "pick me" vibes, while the S-Tier girls are elegant and classy "I have other option" vibes. But you can still lick their tits all the same.

    Subin did not realize her own Rank was so high to some of us. Once she did and got repeats, she actually decided to extend her tour longer than planned. In this way, we can Draft the better girls and cuck the rest of Asia. They'd do the same to us. It's why we Gatesmash instead of Gatekeep.

    Attached is Areum and Olivia's ads. I include them so you can confirm it is the matching girl. The ads are based on the girls, but I don't use ads to decide girls and haven't even one single time for kgirls in 10 years. That greatly improved my satisfaction rate. Ads are always filtered for privacy and don't tell you hotness. That's what Intel is for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Areum.jpg‎   Olivia.jpg‎  

  13. #172
    GFE for Looks
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Winter/ GFE Winter
    https://get9irl.com/BabyBonnie Baby Bonnie 400 hr
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Isabella%20V/ Isabella V

    GFE for Service
    https://get9irl.com/Shelby Shelby 240-hh 280-45 320-hr (free msog)
    https://get9irl.com/Shana Shana 300 hh 350 hr
    https://get9irl.com/White White 300 hh 350 hr

    GFE Winter aka Seven - All natural beauty, 5'6", white skin, B cup natural, some ass, good looking head to toe. Very beautiful. Good figure, skinny, nice smile, nice eyes, playful. Enjoys sex, eyes go wild. Would repeat for both looks and service, and I prefer an all natural white body. GFE only.

    All natural appeal, her body is very close to a skinnier Laurent. I feel like she knows what guys like.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1781207488 Winter vs Apink
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1770068278 Winter backside
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7703574 GFE Winter Guide

    Baby Bonnie - Maybe 5'3", C or D MMs, round and hard tits, tanned, skin is great. Young, body over face. Her body and pussy look and feel young. Skinny waist, arms and legs a bit thick like Sherry K. Skills good for HYA, DTF if you bring the service. Very submissive. Pussy high tier. Resembles Michellefromchina but with MM tits. GFE only.

    Baby Bonnie is GFE only, but her pussy is very good. Many GFE girls are in this way.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1786168068 Michelle vs Bonnie Lookalike
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1787483269 Baby Bonnie backside
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1787483269 Baby Bonnie front (but add tits)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7701767 Baby Bonnie Guide

    FA Shelby - Tall at about 5'7", huge DD tits, late 30s. She has a great womanly body, has tits and ass and really gets into it. Experienced, good thorough bbbj technique edge of bed. Bbbj skilled, fantastic P2P, tight pussy. Really good English, personality is as much native as Korean. She is a good GFE choice. Popular with older guys who want a regular repeat they can connect with in English.

    I've seen Shelby more than almost every HYA. She has never once charged me msog all these years. Her ad says 2-shot special if you book an hour. Ads just specify the minimum, even in a 45 minute session I could get 2-shot. That's just how she is. She's been around long, is priced very well, and she showed me new things. Very good English, full womanly body, a fun person.

    https://get9irl.com/Shelby
    https://kbeautygirls.com/shelby-gfe
    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/firstasians/
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TokyoGirls

    White has over 450 TER reviews. You can figure it out.

    GFE Special Mention
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-yuju Baby Yuju 500 hr (LA)

    She is HYA worth 400 HR but priced at 500 HR, which simply means that if you are rich or a full HYA Hunter you won't care and you'll see her anyways. Others won't understand the pricing. 500 HR actually works in your favor if you are rich because the one advantage of higher pricing is the girl is less busy and easier to see.

    If you are a rich HYA Hunter in LA, you'd see Baby Yuju. If you were a rich HYA Hunter in OC, you'd see Chanel4. What you wouldn't do is drive to LA for Baby Yuju or drive to OC for Chanel4 if you have a similar option locally. And if you're not a full HYA Hunter, you might at best scratch an itch of curiosity with a new girl but it's not your main target.
    https://get9irl.com/Chanel4 Chanel4 500 hr (OC)

    The Bat Signal
    It's hard to get a ticket for the train, so I'll bury the Bat Signal mid-post. Baby Yuju is HYA. She's very popular with gatekeepers in LA. She has both Looks and Service, but it's 500 HR and the price is meant to capture two types of guys: a) rich guys (Superman) b) guys who want to meet every HYA one time each (Batman). So the hype will die down and then you can try to board the train too.

    I said earlier in the year that every 500 HR HYA has "400 HR Looks" and it's always been true. Even the 600 HR girls have "500 HR" Looks. Yes they are very hot, but every regular I've asked considers it luxury pricing. Meaning even the people repeating them consider the price a stretch. It's why when Lizza or Katie K "only" charge 420, people jump ship.

    Cheap hot girls are quite common, with the caveat of taste. For example, River, Asuka J and Danbi are super hot to me but I don't expect others to agree. See attachment to see how it looks to me.

    Chanel4 is also HYA. Same as Baby Yuju, for the same two types of guys to try.

    The thing is, these 500 HR girls would not even have shown up if it wasn't this rate. Costs and risks have gone up, many ATFs will never be back again. There will be fewer options in the future. So, the only thing we have control over is whether those options are HYA or MILFs. The best option is to cull is the low end, the bottom girls who have neither Looks nor Service.

    The Two Choices
    Girls could lower prices, or guys can pick the girls they like who are the price they like. The result is the same either way, we get good Value. I bypass overpriced girls all the time by picking a different girl. It is The Vote, The Draft, Minesweeping.

    Bookers are like the waiter at a restaurant. When you complain about the steak, what they can do is pass that feedback along and offer some solution for now. They didn't cook it, they can't change the steak, but they could bring you out another dish or communicate with the cook or manager.

    I don't rely on the waiter to tell if I will like the steak. I rely on another taster.

    The Tasters
    A few times, it's been a year or two and the girl doesn't remember me. Like a Michelin taster, I won't give her a hint just yet. I remember she gave me especially great service last time, and I'm curious how consistent she can be. So I pretend I'm new for a while. My friend already told me it was her, but she doesn't know I know.

    Soon, she is all over me giving me great attitude and service for a "first visit". She is quite amazing, and I consider that two votes for consistently good service. She is bb-special, so it's really no surprise.

    As we are face to face I look into her eyes and see if she sees it. I whisper to her "Welcome back." After a pause, we are both laughing. We are holding our bellies for a long laugh, it is surreal. She was hoping her return would be secret.

    She passed the Michelin test for Service. It is BB Yoda level good. Pay upcharge for her, I will not. Find high value in her, I do.

    When you have enough tasters giving their opinion, it starts to become redundant in a helpful way. I don't care whether someone agrees with my opinion, I want to hear what they have to say.

    The Super Tasters
    Superman is only interested in facing top tier adversaries. He puts a premium on his personal time and energy, so he is unwilling to face anyone else as long as a top tier premium adversary exists. He'll repeat a girl like Subin, Angel, or Daisy many times in a row and ignore other girls who are slightly less hot to him. Only when he gets bored does he find the next target. He only wants to meet S or A Tier during High Tide, he'll see A or B Tier during Low Tide.

    Batman can track down targets that others missed. He doesn't want even the last new adversary to slip by no matter how insignificant. Even when I tell him "it's not worth the trouble", as a Rabbit he still wants to find out.

    BB Yoda is willing to face many adversaries, but refuses to pay upcharge. His knowledge is vast. The only data missing from his Jedi Archives is knowledge of old women. Anyone young or hot is good to him, but he will only face them if they are cheap.

    Sometimes, too many new adversaries flood into town, so the Super Tasters briefly join forces to sort it out. When enough of them gather, the result is the formation of The Justice League. Because to some people, the greatest injustice is climbing in bed with an old woman.

    Other injustices include when you see an HYA ad but it's a MILF, or you are hoping for a MILF but get an inexperienced HYA instead.

    The Solo Hunter
    Many readers are like Batman. Batman is the ultimate solo hunter. He prefers a challenge, the magic of that door opening and finding out. He just needs a hint, and then he comes out of the bat cave. He doesn't want detailed spoilers. That's why he hunts alone whenever possible, as the world's greatest "hot or young" detective. His mantras are simply "give me new" plus "no aunties please". Hot or young only.

    Unlike Superman, Batman doesn't repeat the same girl nonstop. Rather, he loves switching between beautiful women one after another. Whereas some guys fall for a woman and can't stop seeing them, Batman finds it hotter that he can bang their girlfriends instead and just leave. Just the thought of it gets him rock hard. As an added bonus, when he is all done with a beautiful woman he'll tell others to try her too. Let's run a train on her.

    The Bat Signal Problem
    Other times, someone shines The Bat Signal for Batman. But the problem is, there's actually multiple Batmans in each city. So if the signal is too strong and obvious, they all try to get on the same train at the same time. It's not practical, and some Batman will even say he couldn't even get on the train at all. It's why it's best to point out many adversaries or at least to wait a few days for the train to cool down. It gives time for reviews to come in so we can bold their names like Baby Yuju (LA) or Baby Yuna (LA), or else all we could do is hint. Actually, the lack of Intel from gatekeeping could even be enough to trigger Gatesmasher Ascension, a rare but powerful transformation where we ragebate the Gatekeepers who turn into Gatesmashers.

    Gatesmasher Ascension
    Gatesmasher Ascension happens once they realize The Draft is real and their opinion hardly matters because they never said anything. I remember when girls who I thought were hot left because they weren't popular - girls with hard appeal like Janie K or Rai for example. There were actually plenty of guys who would be perfectly happy with them, but they weren't for the average guy so agencies assumed they weren't good. Those girls left early on previous tours. On their next tour, it was enough to list their pros and cons so that true fans showed up while others avoided. They became popular through nothing but truthful matchmaking.

    Hard appeal girls have Negative Gatekeeping Value meaning there is no incentive or advantage to gatekeeping, because they get sent away early. Whereas there are girls like Baby Sweet who have high Positive Gatekeeping Value. She has broad appeal even for Balanced Hunters, and maybe a Service Hunter will change his stripes for her as an exception. It's why I say I'd gatekeep her first if I were a gatekeeper. She is "only" 17th place for me, but the girls above her gatekeep themselves with higher premium pricing, or they are jgirls, or else they very limited appeal. Only Lizza, FA Isabella, and Nali have a higher Gatekeeping Index. People did review them, but the ratio of review vs visits is extremely low.

    It takes about two Gatesmashers to unravel all the Gatekeeping by dozens of others. But, there are sub-categories like GFE or jgirls that could use extra help. It isn't some conspiracy, it's just that the rarer the taste the less chance someone will know Intel. Jgirls tend to have very short tours for example. MH Lili is back but her tour is super short.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7657746 Gatesmasher Ascension

    First to Say
    The hardest thing with Intel is I can find a girl hot and I know how hot she is to me, but I don't yet know how hot she is to others. If I know a few people who liked her too, it can seem like she has broader appeal than she does. If I know people who didn't like her, I might warn too hard and people end up saying "she's actually not that bad". This back and forth process over time gives a clearer picture either way. I don't know a better way short of waiting for someone else to say things first. It is exactly Boner's dilemma. So, I think the solution is to simply be the first to say.

    Goeun in LA was a good example where everyone basically agrees she is hot with good service. But the problem is the next guy sees this and goes in expecting a beautiful face or a HYA. No, she is like a hot wife. Her body is high tier and her face is good but no one is rushing to see her for her face. It's everything combined. So, her face is not going to match someone's expectations when they see all these people repeating her and saying she's great. So those people then complain her face isn't what they expected. When enough people point this out, the next people after who see her are surprised. Her face is actually pretty good they say, better than they expected after reading those comments. It's always like this.

    Goeun's face is her weakest point, but it's actually good. She is pretty amazing overall. Just don't expect everything. Body over Face, has both Looks and Service. Depending on your compatability, some people even say Service over Looks because of the attitude and Vibe. Reviews are just opinions, which means they are simply estimates.

    Gingira
    I'll point out Gingira Kurea for those visiting Tokyo Japan. She is a very petite and young girl, face is nice, very chill, very DTF and submissive. Pussy is high tier. Small tits, big round ass. She is very foreigner friendly.

    Gingira Kurea (jgirl) - HYA. Young, 20s, petite, well-proportioned, white skin with light bikini tan on ass. Great round ass, A or B cup tits, maybe 5'2", straight stylish hair. Submissive, very supportive and patient, would repeat.

    If you are respectful and clean, every option may be open. Her ask is reasonable and repeat friendly, but I don't know what others get.

    DH Shops
    https://gingira.jp/lang/en/index.html Gingira (hottest)
    https://amateurtokyo.com/howtoplay/ TAE (cheapest)
    https://hentaitokyo.com/howtouse THC (has JAV, for foreigners)

    Yoasobi
    Yoasobi has links in all languages. You can book using just your language with LINE KKT or Wechat or whatever they list. For DH, your hotel acts as acreening or you can book a love hotel and tell them where to send her.
    https://yoasobi-heaven.com/en/tokyo/shop-list/ Yoasobi Tokyo shop list (foreigner friendly)
    https://yoasobi-heaven.com/zh-hans/tokyo/shop-list/ 中文简体
    https://yoasobi-heaven.com/zh-hant/tokyo/shop-list/ 中文繁體
    https://yoasobi-heaven.com/ko/tokyo/shop-list/ Yoasobi Tokyo 한국어

    Delivery Health = You reserve a time (and usually a girl), and then go to a hotel and let them know where to meet. They then come to your place, your hotel, or more often a love hotel. FS is not guaranteed but you can negotiate in the room. I recommend and have reviewed. Gingira if you want DDG girls or gyaru girls. TAE if you want young and cheap (only young and cheap!). THC if you want JAV
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7622555 Tokyo Delivery Health: TAE, Gingira, THC

    Basic Differences
    TAE is best for budget guys or beginners just curious to try it out. The girls are cheap, young, and decent. When I want a cheap young girl, I use TAE ($173 for 65 minutes). If I want stunners, Gingira has a lot more model-like girls and gyarus ($233 for 60 minutes). And THC has a large roster with more JAV stars. JAV costs a little more and I use their 90 minute special rate ($277 for 90 minutes). All three of these shops are foreigner friendly, and you can book in English through LINE. Just find the link on their website. Some of them have "incall" service where you show up and the girl escorts you in-person. I've only tried that way one time and it's not for me. My hotel room acts as screening, and I have them show up at my hotel outside the lobby and escort them in.

    GGR Nanase
    Here are two JAV-style video ads showing off Gingira Nanase:
    https://www.img-bank.net/gingira/mov...E3%83%ABHD.mp4 Gingira Nanase (5 mins)
    https://www.img-bank.net/gingira/mov...E3%83%ABHD.mp4 Gingira Nanase Duo

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7333440 Gingira Nanase
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7333292 Ichika Nagano

    Note that Nanase has a Triangle on 'International Customer' which means not everyone can book her. It might help if you speak Japanese, and I'll just point out there are two bookers on shifts so that can matter too. Weekday booker is better at English.

    Gingira Nanase (Tokyo, Japan) - HYA. 4'11", very skinny, 20s, very cute face. B cup natural, dyed brown long hair now. photo accurate, good natural smile, good face, very petite, very skinny, beautiful white body. Innocent and naughty face, a unique combo. Sex positive, orgasms well. Small feet, beautiful pussy, pussy is tight and she loves the D. Fantastic soft ass. Member of Team Seven body type. Very stylish look when I saw her. She has both looks and skills. High looks, currently looks better than both photo and video ad. Hotel acted as my screening, was easy and all in English. Important: Booking is ymmv she doesn't take all clients. No neck kissing, no DATY (clit okay but not pussy)

    https://gingira.jp/lang/en/index.html Gingira English Portal

    Apparently their shop gets many Chinese customers, so some alternate links:
    https://gingira.jp/lang/zh-cn/index.html 穿着超夸张的紧身衣GAL一起玩游戏!! GinGira 服务是怎样的服务? (simplified)
    https://gingira.jp/lang/zh-tw/index.html 穿著超誇張的緊身衣GAL一起玩遊戲!! GinGira 服務是怎樣的服務? (traditional)

    An important difference with Gingira is they asked me to pay the driver before the girl stepped out. So just outside my hotel her driver stepped out of the car to collect and count it. This was toftt for me so I did it, and then I saw the girl that stepped out and forgot about all that. She was DDG, stylish, and she had Jira's body.
    Reading Gingira's Website
    I'll point out that Gingira is open 11am to 7am. Yes, 20 hours a day. If it's hot during the daytime or you are jet lagged, it is nice. TAE is similarly able to do this. But keep in mind each individual girl has a fixed schedule so your selection changes. The weekday booker and weekend booker can be different, and it helps to confirm your appointment if there is any ambiguity.

    It is 100% legal in Japan to deliver a woman to your room and pay her for shower, kissing, handjob, blowjob, and every kind of foreplay even anal or bbbj on camera. None of those are considered prostitution in Japan, only dick in pussy counts. Therefore, they can advertise all those things but not fs. Once the door closes though, it's exactly the same as a COI strip club it's between you and her.

    For that matter, in Japan paying someone you already know for sex is also not illegal in Japan. Sugaring is in the clear, and so is OTC a hostess or oppai pub girl. You even see people admit it on NHK tv shows. What's illegal is offering it to actual strangers, which is why streetwalking is illegal. So, I can ask

    Kurea is A- Looks B Service, which makes her equivalent to Rayne K or Chanel2 level. She is $233 HR including delivery fees. Some other Gingira girls could charge full premium in the US, but most of them stick to Japan so you'll have to fly over to see them.

    Top 35 By Looks
    The attachment sorts the top 35 by Looks, excluding a few retired girls. Even though everybody's list is a different order, everyone will see the same phenomenon. It's that there are many hot girls who are cheap. Just look at the very right column at the HR base rate. Clearly, some girls are simply my type and that's the point. Find the girls who are your type and use that to save money and have a nice time. There is also a draft Comments column, but I didn't put a lot of time or thought into it. It's not consistent and just my gut feelings on some girls on how they differ from other girls. Maybe someone else will have a better draft.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Top35 By Looks.jpg‎  

  14. #171
    Girls come and go. Out of the top 70 girls I know, 20 are available now or soon. Currently available are: 1st place ETO Hinata (Japan), Nali (LA), Subin (LA), Wonyoung (LA), Daisy (LA), Peach (OC), Ng (LA), THC Hasumi (Japan), Crystal (LA), GFE Winter aka Seven (OC), FA Tomi aka Cindy (LA), GGR Nanase (Japan), Baby Aqua (LA), Dani (OC), Ms Angel aka Janey (LA), Areum (LA-PV), Ella K (OC), Allie aka Mina (LA-PV), Rayne K (OC), 20th place Tiana (LA). Note that Tiana is bb special now:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...6&d=1787810779 Top 20 Available

    The other 50 you can see in the full list:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...7&d=1787810779 1st to 35th
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...8&d=1787810779 36th to 70th

    If you only see GFE girls, then Subin (LA), Daisy (LA), Wonyoung (LA), Ng (LA), GFE Winter (OC), Janey (LA). If you only see bb special girls, then Nali (LA), FA Tomi aka Cindy (LA), Areum (LA-PV), Ella K (OC), Tiana (LA). Note that the chart is ordered by Looks + Service. If instead we ordered by Value = (Looks + Service) / Price, the order is: Nali (LA), FA Tomi aka Cindy (LA), Subin (LA), Crystal (LA), Ella K (OC), Allie aka Mina (LA-PV), Peach (OC), Winter aka Seven (OC), Areum (LA-PV), Dani (OC), Ng (LA), Baby Aqua (LA), Tiana (LA), Janey (LA), Rayne K (OC), Wonyoung (LA), Daisy (LA).

    Rich guys are closer to the 1st list, budget guys are closer to the 2nd list. This shows how the order varies wildly depending on whether you are picking the girl you like the most or by how cheap and repeatable she is. If you look at the 1st through 35th list, you can see the available girls are bolded. We're actually lucky so many girls are available, it's usually not like this. Some girls gained or lost 10 pounds, so their Looks will adjust accordingly.

    If you need them extra young, Rayne K (OC) or THC Hasumi (Japan). If you like tiny, Nali (LA), Crystal (LA), Tiana (LA). If you like tanned, Nali (LA), Hasumi (Japan), Crystal (LA), FA Tomi aka Cindy (LA), Baby Aqua (LA), Dani (OC), Ella K (OC), Allie aka Mina (LA). The very biggest MM tits by far is ETO Hinata. Most surgeons refuse to do it that big, and hers are ridiculous and of high quality too. The biggest natural tits are Allie aka Mina. If you want natural head to toe, GFE Winter (OC), Ms Angel aka Janey (LA), Allie (LA-PV), and Rayne K (OC).

    Other Resources
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    If you like tiny girls, it's Baby Abby / Rai (vacation), Crystal (LA), then Olivia (PV/WLA), and Tiana (LA). If you liked tanned HYA, then Baby Cherry (LA) and Rayne K (OC). If you love to bang models, then Daisy (LA), Ng (LA), Subin (LA), and someday GFE Winter (OC) and Wonyoung (LA). Baby Sugar, Ng, Yul, and Riri J having the best faces. Daisy the best for ABG style, then maybe Isabella V. Cheney (vacation) and Swan (vacation) were straightforward fuck buddies. If you like really skinny, there's also Baby Eve (LA) or Baby Aqua (LA) but both are vacation. Crystal and Olivia are also very skinny in addition to being tiny. OC has New Baby Arin from LA, you can find reviews in old rosters or search LA. Same for Peach (OC). For tall, Chanel4 (OC) or Gracie (vacation). For innocent vibe Chanel1 (vacation), for fresh Chanel2 (vacation) or Baby Cherry (LA). The best girls to gatekeep are Baby Sweet (vacation), Nali (LA with KGLA and Kbeauty), and River (vacation). If you want to see Shirley K or Rayne K, best to pre-book. But same day is always a possibility with cancellations or if you are flexible on time. Sansa K will be back, see website or HX.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7704398 How to Nampa (last half)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7698792 How to Foreplay (last half)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7703574 Lookalikes
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7704715 The Legend of AnalKnight
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7702334 The Legend of MH Ella
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7698902 THC Hasumi

    YMMV Service
    What do I mean when I say HYA Hunters get objectively more service? Well apart from UTR and OTC, I'll use THC Hasumi as an example because she offers video on menu. It's not a secret option. The booker and website says she will do bbbj on camera, no problem. She is a porn star with lots of published works. They just specify that no commercial or public use for legal reasons. It falls under both copyright and revenge porn laws in both Japan and US.

    Since she is a porn star, video with face is easy and she's comfortable. Less nervous than me. But, I noticed some guys could film less while others could film more. 2x more, 5x more, one person even got 10x as much. It depends on how well you vibe with her. Between me and my friend, there was a 5x gap. I don't know why. I've seen it with other jgirls too. In this way, Vibe matters.

    In the same way as the above for Hasumi, so many girls especially HYA are YMMV service. It's compatability, and that often improves on repeats. If you are respectful and make the girl feel good and like you, they can't help but do more for you. They have a better attitude, they give extras.

    Sometimes, I even notice a drop in service if I haven't seen them in a long time, and I have to seduce them again. So just comparing notes with my past visits or with close friends, it's clear how ymmv it is. I could even predict which friends would get it. Basically anyone who has a nice and respectful approach to begin with, they never needed a guide. But, those who read the Lizza guide did tend to make adjustments and improve further and beyond. When you make a girl feel safe, comfortable, and happy, you can sometimes go far. Very rarely, they even take the initiative to do a lot more.

    I mentioned before that most GFE girls are strictly GFE. Maybe they have a boyfriend back home, want to find one (do not do this), or are risk-adverse. It can be scary. I pointed out how girls like Lizza started out 150 bb (with msog) but on later tours changed it to 100 bb. Girls do this when they have mostly good experiences and vibes from us.

    Girls have the final say on what's offered. But there are a few girls who want to be selective and may offer more to regulars. I don't know if it's 10% or 20% of girls like this, but they tend to give hints if you repeat and they like you. Most girls don't do this. Whereas girls like Amy will even take initiative. Girls who don't offer msog on menu for example tend to do it if you offer double (ex: 100). Double seems to be a fair tip for other options, but it's only going to be if they like you and feel safe. I noticed other guys did not get it, so it's how I know it depends how a girl feels about you. OTC is the best example obviously.

    I made a typo in Ng's Pricing. It should be GFE+ (400 hr) not GFE. Each + is an extra 100 from the usual. With girls like Wonyoung she is officially GFE so I write down GFE+++. Even though regulars understand. Same for the other exceptions, I'm listing the official menu always because that's what normal guys get. Tiana dropped from BB+ (320 hr + 100 upcharge) to BB (350 bb special).

    Yuna will go from BB+ (380 hr + 100 upcharge) to BB++ (400 hr + 100 upcharge) next week since people won't stop repeating her. But it is a fair thing since they did start her cheap and made sure people liked her first. And people clearly voted with their wallet that they think she is worth more, rather than simply trusting the shop's word. It is the same thing with Nali where she can price more because she is actually better:

    Nali's rate does reflect that she has limited schedule both in days but even slots. I don't like higher pricing, but what I dislike more is overpriced mid girls and the duds that don't belong. The two options are for them to drop prices or leave. But they never drop prices, so..

    There are few options to drop prices. What's much easier is to identify who is worth their rate and who isn't. Even though we have different taste, sometimes it is obvious enough. We know because people vote with their wallet on it. Yuna and Nali are cases where they've proven their worth.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7684433 Pricing Rules

    Girl's Difficulty Rating
    In the rankings list, there is a Difficulty column. Any 3-4 Difficulty girl is for full HYA Hunters only. There were cases of some of us getting A or B Tier Service, while many Balanced Hunters got D to F Service (3-4 Tiers lower). It's not that every Balanced Hunter felt this way, but the average did. There were even outlier examples where me and Boner rated Evian S-Tier service but others rated her F. That is a 6 Tier gap, but to be clear other Balanced Hunters were okay with her Service. So her average was only 3 based on votes from readers like you. A girl's Service could be Low or High regardless of her Difficulty rating. There's very little correlation. The main correlation is experience.

    The Difficulty number is therefore the measured gap between HYA Hunter and Service Hunter ratings. There are girls with negative difficulty numbers, either a high Service girl (Jgirl Mari) or very good at "liking the guy" (Baby Sohee). They do something that affects the Service Hunters but don't impress the HYA Hunters as much. I don't tend to see negative difficulty girls for that reason. "Typical HYA" is 2 Difficulty. Girls at 1 Difficulty have broad appeal.

    OTHER
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7682975 7/28 OC
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7681537 Top 35 Chart Explained
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7685441 Top 35 Value Explained
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7693009 The Legend of Chun Li
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7691683 COI Strip Clubs
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7680327 Health Guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7691616 Humaniplex guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7689707 Korg guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7681580 Skinny vs Thick Estimates
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7635544 RBF and condoms
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7674480 Japan 2026 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7675051 Japan 2026 2
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7669132 Language, Walking

    OTC
    If you are going to OTC girls, always pay as you go. You pay them to help with their bills and so they know not to expect more than that. It's fair and even, you go your separate ways with a nice memory.

    Don't give big sums of money at once, make promises, or get financially entangled. You risk great danger and misery for nothing. People who do OTC get burned sooner or later, but they still do it so I'll give that advice. Even better, be a Happy Butterfly instead. Float from flower to flower without attachment.
    Attachments
    Since Nali is the #1 currently available girl to me, I'll attach a Nali meme. In the DBZ anime, there is a special fusion move combining two people into one. Nali combines many elements of Evian and Jenny K, but is more petite and tanned. She remembers what you like, so let her know and your 2nd visit will be better. She'll block disrespectful guys. Sometimes she'll cancel and it is ultimately because she only sees guys when she feels she can deliver. So have a backup plan ready, like maybe Crystal if the appeal you're going for is a petite tanned girl with a combo of Looks and Service. But only the reader knows what he wants, so YHTFIO.

    Bananas
    Also attached are bananas. For the Age field, the order is HYA+ (early 20s), HYA (20-29), H/P (25-35), PreMilf (30-35 or 35-40), MILF (35+ or 40+). The higher end has a subjective cutoff since it is harder to tell, and also there is a big gap between girls who took good care of themselves versus the ones who didn't. Some smokers you see wrinkles starting 35, while there are 40+ girls who look unusually youthful and not like other 40s girls.

    To use the banana analogy, it's not how many days old the banana is that we care about, it's how ripe it looks and tastes! You could have a banana that is full black that is younger than another banana that only has some dots. That is why Pre-MILF / MILF must have a variable cutoff. Nobody at all cares about the Age of the banana. They care how it looks and tastes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ranking 20 Available.jpg‎   Ranking 70 01.jpg‎   Ranking 70 02.jpg‎   SS Nali Fusion.jpg‎   Banana 10.jpg‎  


  15. #170
    Apparently Cici offers golden shower for 50. Is this a shower preview, a table shower, or just a regular shower at the bed? I have no idea. You'll have to figure it out. YHTFIO

    A mixup with Cici led me to describe bb-special Ella (Krissy) in more detail:

    Ella's strong points are her Face, her Pussy, her Price. People generally agree on that, and it's why I choose her over other girls. That and her good Vibe are what I liked, I feel she is a very nice and easy to get along with girl. Tits are good, and Body is good if you don't mind a bit thick. It's hard to know what Service guys will think. Most people seemed to like her, and she probably appeals to any BB Yoda guy and most Balanced Hunters. But some Service Hunters are looking for MILF service. These are guys who repeat Maya and Pepsi, who in turn are great for Service guys but not for HYA guys. Ella is in the middle of the two extremes and priced well.

    I categorize Ella as around 30, so she is still young to me. I am looking for any girl under 35 OR she is super hot as an exception. Some people say younger, some people say older. She can pass as under 30 to me, so to play it safe in case I'm wrong I'll say 25-35. Ella was somewhat thick last time I saw her, in great shape with no extra fat. She checks a lot of boxes for me so it was always an easy repeat for me.

    Ella K - C or D cup, tits feel great, about 30, 5'2", tanned, face is cute, long hair down to middle of back with some curls, a bit thick body type with broad shoulders, body is fit and has no extra fat, body feels great, very great skin too. Amazing tight pussy, very good service and attitude. She constantly has her hands and attention on me, and after nutting in her she'll suck my dick clean. When I ask for a break, she is stroking me and touching me and getting me hard.
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Ella/
    https://get9irl.com/EllaK
    https://kbeautygirls.com/ella2
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sd-ella

    There is also a Thai girl Ella, but that's a different girl.

    Excerpted:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7703913 Golden Showers

    I list out 4 bookers above, but there's always more. We are here to see girls not see bookers, so use whoever you like. I usually review girls without listing their ads to encourage that, but for practical reasons some people need ads to look at and save time.

    Regulars in OC would want at least 2 if not 3 bookers. If you go to LA or SD, CGLA, Get9, Kbeauty have very good coverage. If you go Norcal, GNS will help you. FA (FirstAsians) has some long-tour girls and exclusives with budget hh rates. CAKD covers all three cities and can help you book any city, but they focus on OC. They also multi-book a variety of other girls. It means if you can't book your first choice with them or the schedule doesn't work, you can ask for more backup options. Cancellations happen, not a lot but you should have a backup plan.

    Some more info from a Lookalike update for Crystal, GFE Winter, Baby Sweet, and Baby Sugar:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    First four are lookalikes for Crystal, three are a Chinese influencer and the other is Blackpink Rose. Note that her schedule is very limited to weekdays daytime:
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/crystal Crystal
    https://kbeautygirls.com/crystal
    Crystal - Has looks and service, cute and sexy, very skinny and tiny. 5'3", C tits, great sensitive nipples, tanned, dyed long hair in-between brown and blonde. Skilled and able to deepthroat all the way repeatedly (ask / coach her), more than many MILFs. Many other skills. Nice style, tits feel great especially during riding. Enjoys DATY and DTF. Nice subtle style, more kgirls should do it. MMs feel great especially riding. Limited English, sassy. It's not super close, but yes she does look like Rose from Blackpink.

    She is LA only and responds well to the Lizza guide, a respectful attitude, and coaching. The skills are there but you should just tell her which things you want her to do more. She is sassy, a step above Mina / Allie on that. Some of us like sassy, others do not. In the same way, some of us like quiet while others like loud and passionate. It's one thing I noticed with Subin feedback, there were many people who found her hot and some liked her a lot while others didn't like how quiet she was. Which must be true, because her subdued and sensual service is also what I and others prefer. In this way, when people who like and dislike a girl agree on the same reason, we can call it a Spec. An objective detail about a girl people generally agree on.

    GFE Winter aka Seven (OC) - All natural beauty, 5'6", white skin, B cup natural, some ass, good looking head to toe. Very beautiful. Good figure, skinny, nice smile, nice eyes, playful. Enjoys sex, eyes go wild. Would repeat for both looks and service, and I prefer an all natural white body. GFE only.

    All natural appeal, her body is very close to a skinnier Laurent. I feel like she knows what guys like. She tends to work OC, never LA.

    If you like tiny girls, it's Baby Abby / Rai (vacation), Crystal (LA), then Olivia (PV/WLA), and Tiana (LA). If you liked tanned HYA, then Baby Cherry (LA) and Rayne K (OC). If you love to bang models, then Daisy (LA), Ng (LA), Subin (LA), and someday GFE Winter (OC) and Wonyoung (LA). Baby Sugar, Ng, Yul, and Riri J having the best faces. Daisy the best for ABG style, then maybe Isabella V. Cheney (vacation) and Swan (vacation) were straightforward fuck buddies. If you like really skinny, there's also Baby Eve (LA) or Baby Aqua (LA) but both are vacation. Crystal and Olivia are also very skinny in addition to being tiny. OC has New Baby Arin from LA, you can find reviews in old rosters or search LA. Same for Peach (OC). For tall, Chanel4 (OC) or Gracie (vacation). For innocent vibe Chanel1 (vacation), for fresh Chanel2 (vacation) or Baby Cherry (LA). The best girls to gatekeep are Baby Sweet (vacation), Nali (LA with KGLA and Kbeauty), and River (vacation). If you want to see Shirley K or Rayne K, best to pre-book. But same day is always a possibility with cancellations or if you are flexible on time. Sansa K will be back, see website or HX.

    BB Yoda guys don't need our help, it's kind of easy for them. Same for true jgirl hunters. The same is also true for GFE only guys since they already know which few girls to research. Girls like Baby Cherry and Subin in particular are priced very well for what they offer.

    I'll point out that OC is very good at training new HYA and keeping them busy for months if they're good enough, but HYA often end up in LA because it is such a bigger market. It's possible for OC to pick and draft a few girls if they fill a niche.

    If you aren't interested in picking up civilian jgirls or kgirls, stop reading here. All my success below happened on one street of Roppongi in Japan (these days you'd go to Shibuya), but it's the same idea if you tried it while clubbing in LA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Darell421
    ..it would be hot to pick up a girl organically at a bar / club.
    This is a guide on picking up civilian Japanese women. It focuses on ONS in Tokyo with specific examples, but the same skills translate to OTC with jgirls and to some extent kgirls.

    Civlian Nampa ONS
    Nampa = picking up a girl, ONS = One night stand

    Go to Shibuya's Hub and/or the club area of Dogenzaka Friday or Saturday night. Or a comparable club in LA. Bring your A game, talk to many women and move on if you aren't compatible. Don't come on too strong or too fast. If you have either Looks (handsome) or Service (good at talking), you can do it.

    When I was young, I leaned Service but had enough of both. I somehow actually talked girls into going back to my hotel room. I paid attention to what they said, their personality, and what they liked - I gave them what they liked and made them happy. Looks works better in the club, while Service is stronger on the streets outside the club. Since I offer Service over Looks, 2 out of 3 success for me were actually on the busy streets teeming with people.

    The basic idea is I talked with many girls, and if a girl actually liked me I would keep talking with her more. If not, I said "nice to meet you" when it was time and move on.

    Like kgirls, as we get older our Looks go down and our Service goes up. For that reason, ONS favors young guys.

    Vibe Checking
    This is a most basic principle of meeting women. Even if my Looks were C Tier, some girl out there thinks I'm A-Tier while another girl thinks I'm E-Tier Looks. That principle will never change. So, I simply keep talking to the girls who show me that I'm their type. Pay attention to that, it is Vibe Checking. We men are up to taste to them.

    The club areas (ex: Shibuya's Dogenzaka) attracts a whole variety of girls (I met Viet, Filipino, Korean, etc..), and the girls who show up there are way more open to foreigners than the rest of Japan. Some even hunt foreigners, and many speak English. English is a good and fast filter for openess. If I found a good match, it usually took 30-60 minutes to invite her over.

    It's not easy, just 20x easier than picking up civilians in the US. As long as you put in effort and have good manners, you gain about 3 Tiers of Looks no matter your starting point. So if you are "not ugly" looking, then your ONS odds go from almost 0% in the US to 10% in the club district per night. If you are "actually okay" looking and know how to talk to women, your odds go from about 1% in the US to about 20% in Roppongi/Shibuya per night. And so on. At a certain point around S-Tier you approach almost 100% success rate as long as you open your mouth and actually talk to a few women. Meaning you have at least D-Tier Service (you can talk, unskilled, but not unpleasant).

    I did bring an S-Tier Looks friend who had F-Tier Service (absolute silence) and failed simply because he was too afraid to talk to even one single girl. I actually started talking to women for him asking them "What do you think of my friend? Is he cute?" and when they said yes (the rate was extremely high), I brought them in front of my friend and introduced her. She was excited at first, but then he was so nervous he couldn't say a word with her. Come on!

    Whereas, I did wingman for another friend and he met his girlfriend through me. I noticed she would be his type and I introduced her to him at the club, and he told me a week later he was dating her. These friends were Japanese locals I knew from college days, and I'm just some guy who visited Japan a few times. All my ONS pickups were done solo without any help, and what happened was after I got bored of it I invited friends to help them get laid too.

    The Foreigner Lover's Dream Come True
    Keep in mind we are leveraging multiple advantages by: a) being in Japan, b) being in a club area where women are even thinking of ONS, c) being in Shibuya where many girls actually prefer foreigners. The result of all 3 advantages is a 20x advantage over the US. Remember that some girls show up to clubs looking to be picked up. Be pleasant and make their wish come true.

    Recycling
    I would talk with women and if they weren't into me but were hot, I would boldly ask her if she thought my friend was hot. I was Recycling hot women rather than tossing them aside when I saw it wasn't going to work out. If that girl said my friend was hot, I brought her over to him and put them together. Now she knew the guy was not some weird bum / creep but my friend at least, which added initial rapport. It was Vibe Checking By Proxy that I did for them. In this way, the time I wasted talking to most girls did not actually go to waste. The number of wmoen who enjoyed talking to me versus the women who wanted to have sex with me that night was a ratio of about 50:1. That is a lot of Recycling!

    As a general rule, for ONS it has to be that same night. If you are actually looking for a real girlfriend, I wouldn't do it at a club. Definitely don't do it at a korg. But, you can learn something at least.

    The way I got good at talking with women was strip clubs (US), oppai pubs (Japan), and non-stop practice. That's it. There is a lot of wrong info out there on social media. But back then, the one thing that was true was - just keep talking with women all the time. Including women you're not attracted to, but by chance have to interact with. Be nice, don't be creepy.

    Here is a quick video on how to Nampa:
    https://www.instagram.com/reels/DXIf31dEsNA/ True Nampa

    The girl in this video has a similar style, voice, and way of talking as MH Yua, though Yua is taller and a bit skinnier. It's important to be polite and note creepy. If she isn't interested after you expressed interest, you just move on:

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcFk8Q3RU0T/ When she says no just move on

    The reason is she is telling you her Price is either High or Infinite (it'll never happen), and she has little to offer you. Using the Value formula, it means her value to you is near zero. Don't waste your time, that's all there is to it. If a girl isn't interested, you find someone else. You repeat until you win, simple as that.

    When we have some self-respect and eventually find girls who actually like us instead, they end up giving a lot more for a lot less. High Value.

    By the way, the book My Secret Life gives similar advice I'm giving. It was written almost 150 years ago. It is free and public domain. Most of what you see today, they are just selling something and it's not very good.

    However, the book is not an easy read if you don't love reading, and the mongering life starts about 1/4 of the way in. When I found something he wrote that worked, I wrote it out here.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape