Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Rosters Reviews Guides

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 184
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by Download X
  1. #169
    YHT
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7702301 Kathy
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7701009 Alice
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7700149 Isabella V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7699040 Wonie
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7698869 Baby Jiyu / Ina
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7696768 Baby Jiyu / Ina
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7698057 Mayu J
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7693957 Mayu J
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7696678 Shirley K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7694531 Shirley K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7694186 Shirley K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7694176 Shirley K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7700483 Shirley K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7699387 Shirley K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7697182 Shirley K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7696444 Yumi
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7696108 Ella
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7695950 Roxy
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7691002 Roxy
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7695634 Snow
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7693779 Jenny K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7693742 Star
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7691479 Kitty
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7689801 Subin
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7701244 Multi-Girl: Ella to Cheney

    Some of the above girls I think are well-priced, but it doesn't mean they are your type. But if you do like them, you'll find the price makes her very repeatable too. Ella and Jenny K are examples of bb special girls which to a BB Yoda guy makes them obvious candidates. On Get9's site, you can see on the bottom corner a pink 'Special' tag for girls with discounted bb. A red special tag means msog included. It is very rare, but sometimes there is simply a typo.

    Below, you can contrast Fitness' review of Isabella V with my description. She is a bit thick with a nice Face, Face over Body with a friendly vibe. See where we agree and disagree, this hobby requires you to think for yourself and learn. We are describing the same girl, and ideally you can use the two to figure out which aspects you relate to better through Triangulation:

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnessOne  [View Original Post]
    P: Light resemble face and her blonde hair little darker wearing the black cat ears like her selfie pics.

    L: Early 30 ish, standing 5'2" 105 lb. Her face is my highlight, pretty and prettier when she smiles. Boobs are MM C's felt firm / hard. Tan / dark body not porcelain like photo. Her body isn't tone / fit just thick. Skins not as smooth / soft and feel ok. Few tattoos here and there in between her breast and along her spine.

    E: Good English, fluent in Vietnamese. She's a quiet type and said she'll convo if you initiate cause most guys are not there to chat.

    A: Good vibes and bit reserved but warm up and she giggles / laughs a lot before and during session. I asked and she said because I like you, interesting.

    S: Upon entry, I initial a hug / kiss to see her reaction. Beautiful face with light makeup wearing a black lingerie / heels. Shoes off forward to her room. Inside, more hugs and a quick rinse with more kissing. Back to the room, I don't think she has a routine so I lay her down and started with lfk making my way down slowly to her kitty. Not completely bald / not too much hair. Nice kitty, light pink clean and tasty. Her reaction and moaning turning me on. BBBJ was nice, no dt lots of bls and her technique was unique no head bobbing just tongue twisting / twirling with my C inside her mouth. Suit up my. 002 instead of lubricating herself she lub me instead. Cons, she's not tigh no grips just poundings. Switched to K9 for the views as she gets louder making me excited and blew. Light massage / chat before she initiated R2 and finished me with BBBJ / HJ. She's leaving for LA soon and back to Vietnam after her tour next month.

    E: 350 and 50 msog.

    Are: No, even with her pretty face but her body isn't what I'm looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Isabella V - Viet, young, nice face. 5'3". High tier beautiful face, a bit thick, great ass, MM tits about C cup, tanned. Sometimes wears bunny ears, sometimes wears twintails. Cute and stylish. Hair is dyed mostly light brown with highlights, some ABG style with very nice eyes. Face is like Asian Jessica Alba. Pussy looks great and feels great, very dtf. Some tattoos. Strictly GFE only. Vibe is casual and friendly. Service is good as far as HYA go, it improved over time as she warmed up. For example I noticed LFK during warmup but DFK during missionary. She enjoys daty. Important: She is not for skinny hunters. At all! Let the thick hunters enjoy her.

    She is some combo of young and hot with a bit of ABG style. Not all the way but it's there and it's nice. There are many Isabellas, this one is Viet. Viet girls are not my main target, but I thought she was very nice. Civvie vibe. Face type of Jessical Alba or a tanned Sonim, a mix of hot and exotic for Face. Service is a bit better than typical HYA but I would bring some service. Body is thick, the skinny waist and thick thighs combo is hot to me. She is Face over Body, Looks over Service. Her pussy loves to fuck.

    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Isabella%20V/ Isabella V (Viet, Face)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1786235778 Jessica Alba but Asian
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1786235778 Sonim but tanned and more ABG
    You need multiple reviews to complete the picture. You'll notice even if you disagree with a review, someone else might agree with it. It's a given that every girl is going to please one guy and not another. Or just be good enough one time but no repeat. For what it's worth, everything in Fitness' review made sense to me. But it's something the reader has to decide for themselves always.

    You can sometimes get more information by contrasting two reviewers than by looking at two who agree. But, it's even more important that you simply figure out which reviewer matches your taste in the first place.Contrasting two reviewers is one way to do that. If you end up seeing the girl, you look back afterwards and figure out who was closer.

    Being in minority taste, I don't expect people to agree with my reviews. In that sense, other reviewers aren't accurate to me either - even though I consider them accurate from their POV and for others. By design, they should still be able to pick out warnings and basic Specs in my reviews. And then for people with the same minority taste as me, they can figure that out too.

    Dani
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    CAKD Dani - High looks and high service. Lay back and relax service. Nice face, good smile, borderline DDG. Mature, skinny, maybe 5'3, about C cup plus. Tits feel great in hands, they are Subin style. Tits look and feel great. Good bbbj skills, shower preview, fluttering lick of body and balls. Not much kgirl attitude but sweet and attentive, knows what to do.
    Dani's ads are based on her with the usual PS. It's not listed on CAKD website, but she is bb upcharge if you need. She is a good substitute for FA Tomi to me and I feel like there's some overlapping appeal. Dani's tits are big but not huge. They look good, feel good, and the nipples are good. So I like them more than bigger MMs the same way I prefer good naturals over good MMs to some degree.

    GFE vs BB
    I'll point out that if you check Get9, CGLA, or Kbeauty, it's clearly listed whether a girl is GFE or open to bb. Get9's website makes it easy if you look at the lower left corner label of each portrait (blue GFE tag). On CAKD's site, 'Options Available' usually means bb upcharge. 'Special Donation' usually means discounted or free bb.

    Occasionally, the ad is outdated. For example, CAKD Dani offers bb upcharge and used to be GFE only. So, her ad still shows GFE only even though she was bb upcharge even on her previous tours. But, girls get to decide what's offered always.

    There are also some girls like Amy V who listed GFE only so she could pick and choose who gets it. It's not common though. Whereas there other girls don't want to focus on bb, but will do it for a higher upcharge. They simply don't want to do it often at all, and 150-250 bb generally means that. Sometimes after they got comfortable with it and liked the work, some will drop it to 100 like Lizza did. It wouldn't have happened if a girl got bad Vibes from bb.

    Girls keep full tips, so 100 bb is as-if it were 150 more to them. Many girls wouldn't do it at all without it. Most guys seem to find it acceptable as an exception if the girl is young and hot enough. The better girls are ultimately higher Value, but there is a limit to that. When a girl is overpriced, even if she were hot, everyone sees that there are other cheaper options. Sometimes the cheaper option is even better for each particular guy, even if each guy thinks of a different girl. That's the basic problem with over-pricing.

    Jedi Precognition
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    When LA and OC forward reviews to each other, you get day one intel. It is Jedi Precognition. It's one of the best Jedi powers. You could say that the only thing as good as free bb, is free Intel on the next hotties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    The Gatekeeper's Wish Come True
    It does strike a fear in the heart of LA Gatekeepers when they realize they probably should have reviewed Baby Cherry more. It's why Gatekeepers one day turn into Gatesmashers.
    Jedi Precognition is a great power I hope LA learns to use. Maybe they'll even review Ng after things cool down. Ng in LA and Shirley in OC both have broad appeal as far as Looks, and they have "enough Service" for Balanced Hunters. They can randomly be hard to book, but it will get easier later. It always does. Ng is a good example because the same pattern happened 3 years ago in LA. It's normal. But while it's hard to book and things are "sold out", you can still be happy if you don't focus too much on FOMO. There are other cheaper options, but it is a different girl for each guy.

    Some HYA Never Return
    Many jgirls and kgirls have limited tours. So, if you are a HYA Hunter you are going to have to look for new options periodically. Gatekeeping is a dead end in the long-run. Rather, when you are done with a girl why not point her out so others can take good care of her. They may point out girls for you too.

    The Gatesmashers Dream Come True
    If she be truly worthy, let the gate be smashed. - The Gatesmasher's Hammer

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    What you mean by freshness is confusing. If you mean fresh as DTF, sure, Janey is DTF. But fresh like someone doing this for the first time, that's not pre-MILF Janey. She's been at this job and is not timid. If you don't lead, she'll lead you. If you do something wrong, she will let you know it or end it. LemonPepper and SoloBolo's reviews on her are accurate. If you want more model type, look at Subin, NG but if you want someone that's cute, GND and really GFE, Janey. Can't go wrong any of the three pre-milfs (Subin, NG, Janey), depends on what you're looking for the day. Fresh, as in new to the profession, is maybe Rayne but even she's seasoned now.
    It is paradoxical. I know she's done this a long time, but she still has some freshness left despite that. Even if it is not fresh in the other ways you pointed out. "Still DTF" is one example, or still gets wet naturally or orgasms well being others. There wasn't a better example for LA. For OC Rayne and Baby Bonnie are more fresh than Janey in the short list of available girls. The extreme example I gave earlier (truly new) was less than 1%, and she was only like that for 2 days. I know because friends reported a more normal girl who used tongue when kissing. I got it too a week later, and she even showered me and let me watch her undress. I was almost disappointed at the improvement, since I don't mind inexperienced girls. But she was still very fresh. Like the different kinds of fruits, some fruits stay fresh longer while other fruits do not.

    In that way there were other girls who became 'dead inside' over the years, maybe 3-15 years later. It depends on the fruit and some girls are just built different. Or, maybe they have a different demographic of appeal that helps them last longer. It is one of the risks of touring everywhere for more money, it could take a toll. It's why if a girl is truly worthy, we should Draft them for Socal using the Gatesmasher's Hammer. The rest are free to leave and tour. That is the Gatesmasher's Dream Come True. We keep the best girls, and other regions get the leftovers.

    The better Service MILFs still have some freshness no matter how long they've done this. New and Fresh diverge for girls even though they both start out at 100% for a day 1 girl. In this way, the better girls are still Fresh but not New. They are flexible on service and love it still. They have good energy, vibe, a bright smile. I remember Nali in OC being Fresh, partly because she came back from long vacation. The happiest kgirl I ever met still. It's something you have to see to believe, and once the vacation boost fades you can see the dropoff yourself. I always saw her at her best and peak, but others would get cancelled and she'd need to go on break. It makes sense, and a girl does everyone a favor when she takes those breaks.

    Those who saw Lizza and Katie K first or second week saw it too. In this way, long vacation and "early in career" contribute to Fresh. But True Fresh (actually just started) is really rare.

    I also find it's not the number of years they've been around, but more typically the actual mileage and maintenance that matters. Some girls are parked like a fine car in a garage most of the year, while others still are only taken out for a drive one or two days a week if even. Low mileage and rested girls are as-if new even though not new. A proper vacation acts as a full refurbishment and tune up.

    Rayne is unique in that way, since she has had a very limited schedule. Baby Cherry too, she's been around for years but has less mileage than girls who have been here a few months. Same with Asol, and so on if that makes sense.

    YMMV
    Some girls if you manage to seduce them, they suddenly have freshness and are full of life. They might even be so happy to see you next time, even though you didn't do anything yet. But other guys I know will say the same girls are dead inside. There is no contradiction there, that is true ymmv. I noticed this gap in service is objectively true and not imaginary.

    I saw the greatest effect of that with Evian. The two green dots show my first visit versus my final visit with her.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...8&d=1785568509 Evian DTF vs Vibe Graph
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1786425134 Evian dolled up (Aespa Winter)

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Some of us would rather Evian come back than even Lizza, due to unicorn Vibe and a few other outliers. Lizza is the princess that waves and smiles to everyone. Whereas Evian she only likes some people so if you likes you, that's better. You see the real her. So like novelty, there is a separate thing beyond Looks and Service which is simply "no girl is anything like her".
    To be clear, the Evian fanbase is much smaller than the Lizza fanbase. For the very reasons described.

    When a mostly fresh girl does show up in town, if she be hot also then people will gang up on her morning to night. The train is long and quiet, but you know it's there because it's hard to get a ticket and hop on board. When tickets become widely available, I make sure to give the bat signals to Batman after figuring out which guys she would appeal most to. Or, using Jedi Precognition we can even review girls before day 1. If you do this days before, lazy people forget and it skews true fans.

    These days, the better new girls charge a higher rate from day one since she expects a train. People will complain about the price while still repeating her. Or when her price is reasonable like Subin, people still want to gatekeep her. But not OC. There is less gatekeeping in OC, probably because it can only Draft a few girls at a time. We know the rest go back to LA or tour.

    More than that, a few girls were underrated and about to leave town forever. But they suddenly changed their mind and decided to stay longer rather than tour. It was sometimes decided by just one single vote. You must have sensed it too.

    That is the biggest risk of Gatekeeping, because such a star would be in Korea by now instead. They would have been exchanged for a more borderline girl guaranteed. All in the chase of New instead of Hot. But when we Draft, we kept such stars and managed to cuck Korea's fanbase in the process. They don't even know. They'd gatekeep her too. So, their wish came true as did ours.

    Due to LA's gatekeeping, some girls will come OC again. I don't know which ones, just that it always happens like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Ng is a classy girl, good English, very intelligent. But guys who need more PSE-style Service are going to need to see a full MILF. It's why she is for HYA Hunters and Balanced Hunters, not full Service Hunters. For people who want to meet an elegant mature princess. A hot wife type girl.

    Since she is so charming and good looking, I'll post some PSAs:
    Underselling Ng
    With a higher level girl like Ng shows up, it is better to undersell her than oversell her. Since she already has fans, they want to compeletely gatekeep her. But one or two Gatesmashers will undo the work of a dozen or two Gatekeepers.

    As a compromise, let's let in a few gentlemen who don't expect everything but generally want to meet a classy, charming, beautiful woman. But we then have to warn guys that Ng is older and maybe not what one guy pictures in his mind. When a guy's expectation is even slightly higher than the girl, he gets disappointed. It doesn't matter how hot she is! Even if he were a lazy gatekeeper who never reviews, he curses the reviewers for being slightly wrong or missing some Dealbraker to him. It's the only time you'll see them post, and it's always like that. They won't even provide any new information on the girl, and you have no idea if they even really saw the girl. It is not an actual review.

    To avoid this predictable disappointment, just pick your girl logically and don't even expect anything. You'll be happier that way.

    Note that we did not undersell the girl from the POV of people who had different taste. That's why we do it. It actually helps their impression line up better when it comes to the higher end girls. Not everyone will see the same level of appeal. But to a person who feels like we undersold her, that is the very bat signal that they can follow our taste.

    The Goal of HYA Reviews
    There are three goals for reviews. First, we don't want Service Hunters to see a HYA and be disappointed. We will scare them off using nothing but the truth there. Second, we want HYA Hunters to know about a girl and make a good decision based on clear and verifiable facts. This is why I list out specs, which is intel that people generally agree on (height, tits, weight, skintone, hair, tattoos) plus a looks opinion broken down by parts (face, body, tits). If a HYA is obviously low or high service relative to HYA, I'll say so and give clear tips. Guys can then look through a HYA's specs to find out if she is even his type, because there are many other HYA to choose from.

    Lastly, I hope to do an exchange using the first and second principles - the Service Hunter should flee from most HYA and the HYA Hunter should go straight for his ideal type of girl. The result is both guys have a higher success rate, and so do the girls. The girls get fewer unhappy customers and more happy customers - for free. It lets them take an even longer train, and give better service to the type of person who shows up. It is a win-win result, and all it takes is accurate intel.

    Hot pre-MILFs overlap with HYA appeal more, while Service pre-MILFs overlap MILF appeal more.

    With enough intel, every guy finds his girl sooner. This means HYA Hunters might go straight to their ATF first few tries. They get more value. Girls will have a higher repeat rate through better matchmaking too. This is how girls end up staying longer tours rather than the shorter tours catering to the one-and-done crowd that disappears after 2 weeks. The final result is, HYA are happy to come back and more new HYA will come. Notice we have not taken business away from Service Queens, quite the opposite - we are sending lost Service Hunters back to them. We are automatically giving every guy more value for their money with intel. This is the ultimate goal of reviews - to save people time and money. It even has the bonus of giving good vibes both ways, and lengthening the tours of girls who have fan.

    When girls get customers who actually like them, they work harder too. They can't help it.

    At Random - the Furiosa Test
    One reason I describe many girls is if you see I could accurately describe a girl you already saw, maybe it suggests my other descriptions can help you. After all, I have no idea which girls you or another guy saw so I have to describe all of them equally accurately. If my rosters didn't help you much before, don't use them. It means our taste is too different so as to be confusing.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wKUlPr3-Y0 The Furiosa Test

    The Legend of MH Ella
    For those into jgirls, I'll close with a poem about the POV of their fans sitting in Japan. Many people see how cheap girls are in Japan, but of course it costs time and money to fly there. Even with the exchange rate, it's not really worth it unless you were going there anyways for vacation or business. But, it's quite natural that sushi is cheaper and better in Japan. The same way hamburger is cheaper and better in the US. This poem is just to remind us that the grass isn't always greener over there. When the better jgirls come to the US and we see them, we are getting the better deal:

    Imagine you are a jgirl's super fan. A VIP, seen her lots. She tells you you are special. You are special. She puts your clothes and shoes back on every time. A kiss on the cheek.

    But she's on vacation for two months, it says so on her blog. She writes a thank you message. Even leaves an inside joke only you would understand. You nod in approval. You and her have a special connection.

    While out of the country, you message her on LINE but she leaves you on read the whole time. Well, that's to be expected.

    Then you hear a rumor she is actually working still while on vacation. You've learned English in your younger days, so you look it up. It is shocking. East Coast bros hi fiving at BBFSCIP your favorite girl. Taking turns. Writing graphic reviews. Making porn with her. Taking her out sightseeing.

    You were condom only of course, always. That's her policy right?

    Right?

    So she comes back to japan possibly pregnant two months later, and you visit her again. You're not sure if you should say anything. But once you see her face again, your heart melts. All is forgiven. What an amazing session as always. She tells you you are special. You know you are. Another kiss on the cheek.

    But you came into a condom. Now, she says she is going on another vacation.

    Fuck me right?


    What I wrote is the same story that happens with many popular girls. You guys here are the real first class customers. So enjoy it.

    Jgirl MH Ella has no relation to kgirl Ella now in OC. I once reviewed Ella for the East coast, rating her A-Tier. Immediately two fans called her S-Tier. And you know what, they are the lucky ones. No one needs to justify or explain why they like a girl a lot, so just enjoy it. But for everyone else, we try to review and list out her pros and cons with some caution just in case.

  2. #168
    For those interested in 001 to 003 condoms, Ebay is still the easiest option imo. Some sellers offer in-person pickup and then you can speed dial them directly for future orders for a small discount. Okamoto 002s have a good balance of performance, price, and ease of use. 001s can be 'too thin' for young guys and guys who haven't done bb, meaning you might nut too soon. Make sure to get L size if you are a bigger guy. Or if you are even bigger, get the Sagami L. If you don't want Ebay or in-person pickup, try Ebisu Life in Anaheim. Back of the store at the end of the shelf next to the bathroom.

    For jgirl lovers, Anna J:
    https://get9irl.com/BabyAnna Anna J

    Descriptions
    Mariel - 5'3", skinny, young, D MMs, white skin, very long straight black hair, pussy very tight. High tier body, has a large tattoo. Newish vibe, good effort. A bit ticklish side of face. Some English, above average for kgirl. Skinny with big tits and some ass. Like a younger FA Cherry. Similar body type to MH Cherry, Riri, and SBC Angel but smaller body plus the tattoo.

    Pussy is as tight as Aoi J if not more. Her hair is long and straight down to the ass. Ass is especially good and youthful. If you ever wished to bb FA Cherry or Subin, the doggy view is a good match. Normal doggy for Subin, have her close her legs doggy and watch the side mirror for FA Cherry. She might be for some Balanced Hunters too, I'm not sure. Very hygenic, which GFE guys will appreciate.

    https://get9irl.com/Mariel Mariel (Skinny TOAS)

    Isabella V - Viet, young, nice face. 5'3". High tier beautiful face, a bit thick, great ass, MM tits about C cup, tanned. Sometimes wears bunny ears, sometimes wears twintails. Cute and stylish. Hair is dyed mostly light brown with highlights, some ABG style with very nice eyes. Face is like Asian Jessica Alba. Pussy looks great and feels great, very dtf. Some tattoos. Strictly GFE only. Vibe is casual and friendly. Service is good as far as HYA go, it improved over time as she warmed up. For example I noticed LFK during warmup but DFK during missionary. She enjoys daty. Important: She is not for skinny hunters. At all! Let the thick hunters enjoy her.

    She is some combo of young and hot with a bit of ABG style. Not all the way but it's there and it's nice. There are many Isabellas, this one is Viet. Viet girls are not my main target, but I thought she was very nice. Civvie vibe. Face type of Jessical Alba or a tanned Sonim, a mix of hot and exotic for Face. Service is a bit better than typical HYA but I would bring some service. Body is thick, the skinny waist and thick thighs combo is hot to me. She is Face over Body, Looks over Service. Her pussy loves to fuck.

    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Isabella%20V/ Isabella V (Viet, Face)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1786235778 Jessica Alba but Asian
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1786235778 Sonim but tanned and more ABG

    Olivia - Very skinny and tiny girl, full Team7 with perfect body proportions. Petite, very skinny, white skin, 5'1", B or C MMs, long black hair with curls. Pussy is very good. Body feels great to hold. Her skills have improved over time. Good bbbj skills, routine includes some good balls licking. A bit sassy, has a tattoo. Her body appeal is similar to Baby Sol and FA Jira. Speaks some conversational Chinese. Pussy is good and she enjoys sex. Easy repeat for me, 50 bb for those who need it.

    She is for Team7 fans, if you like a skinny petite girl. She does not look short and stocky like some spinners do, it is beautiful body proportions. Body over face. Genuine person, sassy, like a real girlfriend. She is probably the skinniest girl in OC.

    https://get9irl.com/Olivia Olivia (Team7)
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/olivia3 Olivia
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1785104528 Jgirl but black hair
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1785104528 Jgirl but black hair
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...8&d=1785104528 Jgirl but black hair

    CAKD Dani - Skinny, maybe 5'3, about C cup, a bit tanned, good looking to me. Tits look and feel great. Mature, a little sassy, sweet smile.
    She has a combo of Looks and Service so I repeat her.

    Ella K - C or D cup, tits feel great, about 30, 5'2", tanned, face is cute, long hair down to middle of back with some curls, a bit thick body type with broad shoulders, body is fit and has no extra fat, body feels great, very great skin too. Amazing tight pussy, very good service and attitude. She constantly has her hands and attention on me, and after nutting in her she'll suck my dick clean. When I ask for a break, she is stroking me and touching me and getting me hard.

    Very service oriented. She has a combo of Looks, Service, and Price. Great pussy especially for 2 shot.

    Cheney - 5'6", late 20s, skinny waist, small C MMs, big ass like Gracie, some tattoo. Body over Face with a good tallish figure. Young body with tits and ass, skinny waist. Some overlap in vibe, personality, and service with Ribbon. But much taller and whiter than Ribbon. Knows what to do and follows instruction well. Very dtf, pussy can take dick well including bigger dick all the way after preparation. She started off by deepthroating me 6 inches, then sucking me vigorously. She loves nipples licked and pussy eaten, she loves to bang. Submissive, dtf, gets wet naturally. I think she is probably ymmv service, since I focused on charming her and making sure we got along. When you make a girl feel safe and comfortable, you can go far.

    She doesn't pretend to like you, which I prefer. She knows her job and is cooperative. So, I try to get her to like me for real. Would repeat. I think she is for full HYA Hunters only. No make up when I saw her, natural looks. Body over Face. Tallish body with good younger figure is her strong point.

    https://get9irl.com/BabyCheney Cheney (Tall, DTF)

    FA Shelby - Tall at about 5'7", huge DD tits, late 30s. She has a great womanly body, has tits and ass and really gets into it. Experienced, good thorough bbbj technique edge of bed. Bbbj skilled, fantastic P2P, tight pussy. Really good English, personality is as much native as Korean. Blonde hair when I saw her. She is a good GFE choice. Popular with older guys who want a regular repeat they can connect with in English.

    Shelby is mult-booker now. If you are not screened with FA you can use Get9 or Kbeauty etc.. to see her. 260-hh 280-45 320-hr. Note she is msog included. Free msog is rare these days but that's always been the case for me and others for years. Oral skills are superb, she is also a master of P2P. She understands men well, very good English, high Service. Tall and womanly body. She taught me many of the skills I later taught HYA.

    https://get9irl.com/Shelby
    https://kbeautygirls.com/shelby-gfe
    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/firstasians/
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TokyoGirls

    Prada - Tall, about 5'7", white skin, good normal sized tits. 30s, good round ass, hot to me. She warms up slow - she has a mellow vibe but really gets into it during the action. Gets pretty naughty over time, loves to watch the action in the mirror sometimes. Good skill, DTF, enjoys sex. Pussy is especially good. She tried to rim me but I stopped her in time. Decent English, not for deep conversation but no problem communicating.

    She is priced well. I'll emphasize her service starts slow and warms up, gets much better. Same idea as Baby Winter, real action starts after shower. Yes her ad says 5'5" but she is 5'7".

    CAKD Rayne K - HYA+. Early 20s. Young and all natural looks, cute face, tanned, natural B or C tits. Well-toned body that feels like Sherry K. Very good attitude with fresh vibe, still learning with good effort. A bit sassy. Very DTF, enjoys sex with good natural reactions. Decent English, can hold basic conversation. I liked that she was fresh and easy to vibe with. Limited schedule. Fast learner, if she has fun she will stay.s

    Check her out from behind in doggy. It is a beautiful young pussy.

    Future Descriptions
    Some other girls in case they come back weeks or months from now:

    Winter aka Seven - All natural beauty, 5'6", white skin, B cup natural, some ass, good looking head to toe. Very beautiful. Good figure, skinny, nice smile, nice eyes, playful. Enjoys sex, eyes go wild. Would repeat for both looks and service, and I prefer an all natural white body. GFE only.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1781207488 Winter vs Bomi
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...6&d=1770068278 Winter vs Miyeon
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1770068278 Winter backside model

    She resembles Bomi's face the most, but same vibe, style, and body type as Miyeon.

    Chanel1 - Cute, 5'6", white skin, late 20s, C or D cup. S-Tier pussy. Tits feel good especially the soft area around nipples. Enjoys foreplay. Submissive and good for anyone who brings some service, DTF, enjoys it all. Enough English for basic conversation. First girlfriend vibes.

    Chanel2 - Young and fresh. 5'6", 20s, natural C tits, plenty of ass, young womanly figure, white skin, fully shaved. Natural style, good audio feedback, natural reactions, like a new real girlfriend. Improving on skills, superior bbbj technique. Enjoys the feeling of cock in her but very new. Pussy is high tier but she is still getting used to it. Important: For rich HYA Hunters, especially 'almost virgin' hunters. There is a kind of exclusivity factor to the pricing for a girl with a new vibe.

    Baby Yul - High Looks, High service, very DTF. Slightly thick, not for Skinny Hunters. Beautiful face, good tits, big ass. Big B cup, white skin, high tier pussy, very dtf, long dfk, very good in bed. Resembles Ningning from Aespa. Her pussy loves to bang. Maybe it's because we got along well, but she is top tier service to me.

    How to Intel
    Sometimes you know a girl is young because of her face, her body, her vibe, her pussy, and how her body feels. All of it. Especially how her pussy reacts to dick. But other times, she has to start a special zoom meeting for school so I have to duck. She reassures me the video isn't on but I tell her I take no chances.

    Being Fit to Bang HYA
    I notice when some cheap atfs are gone for long, Im no longer in good shape to go long. I get out of breath. For that, you can try jogging. Heart health is maybe the main cap on enjoying dtf girls more.

    Pick Your ATF
    If a girl doesnt like something, I don't do it. I have very many nice things I can try on her until she likes one. FA Shelby and many other Service MILFs taught me half of them, I learned the rest myself. If a girl still doesn't like the things I do in general, I don't see her. It's why the corg guides talk a lot about the Vibe check. You get better service when you get along, and you can go far. For the same reason, some people get actually lower service from the same girls. It is truly ymmv.

    The ATM
    Girls act different to guys who leak money. She loses all respect for you as a man, you become an ATM. So don't. Pay as you go, don't suddenly give a girl a lot of money at once. It's the best way.

    True Pros
    If she does stuff for you for free, you may be in danger. They'll do such nice things for you that later on when they ask you for something, you cannot conceive of a way to say no. They won't make it seem like their idea either. They mention they want something or need something, then look at you. Just ignore and change the subject, move on.

    Just Ignore GPS
    Ignore her requests for extra money, just change the subject or don't respond or acknowledge. A few jgirls tried this on me so I simply ignore them. Later, they started offering me things for free instead. I could resume our relationship normally. I hope that is self-explanatory. So have some self-respect and you will do better with women.

    P4P Fantasies
    With Ng here, it's a good time for that PSA. This PSA is not about her, but about all beautiful and charming women. You can enjoy them plenty at appointments. They are great in that specific scenario, but you wouldn't want to know them personally. Too many of us learned the hard way.

    Having fantasies is a normal way to enjoy women more. But if you take it too seriously beyond that, you hurt yourself with deep disappointment. These hotties might treat us well and we don't see any flaw, but I wasn't looking very deeply. It only means that they know their job well and what men want. So, enjoy it.

    P4P = You pay them, they give you a nice time. That's it. Don't give them promises or suddenly a lot of money at once. It ruins it for both of you. Women lose respect for such men and the men lose respect for themselves. It's because you'll always find out some other guy got good treatment too. So just enjoy yourself for what it really is. I get about one report a month from guys regretting this. This advice is not meant to stop you, it can't. It's for after you are burned next time, so it clicks in your head.

    Time's Up
    After the strip show Shiori sat back in her seat, totally back to normal and ignoring me again. Some time later, she notices an insect on the ground. She kicks it a few times with her foot first hoping it will buzz off. But it can't fly with damaged wings, just annoy her. Then, she picks it up and quickly tosses it in the trash. This is very symbolic of P4P. We customers attract the hot girl's full attention briefly and then they ignore us again like we don't even exist. Just the idea itself almost gets you rock hard.

    The Draft 2
    Every time you see a young girl or a hot girl instead of a high service MILF, it's a Vote for Team "Looks First". Over time, the girls that show up will get hotter. If the "Service First" guys do the same, girls who don't have either leave. Then both standards rise. It leads to The Dream where guys who have a taste for Looks get Looks and guys who have a taste for Service get Service. They need only use Intel. Both types of reviewers have to work together for complete intel, so that the duds can't hide.

    It is pretty hard to shill when enough people give multi-girl opinions. The Furiosa Test gets run in combination and you can always find someone with similar and proven taste.

    What is Freshness
    In Janey's review, I mentioned she is still kind of fresh. What is freshness? Well, there was one girl I remember who was so new she told me "I am almost virgin". Normally I'd not believe such a silly claim, but then her service did show it. She could not understand or believe the things I did, even though I was simply doing the Lizza guide that won't even impress other HYA. I'll point out she didn't even know to shower with me, so I did it myself. And then when I exited the bathroom, she went in and closed the door to get undressed so that I wouldn't see her get naked. Never seen anything like it.

    She was very nervous, just like all the Dragons today were the first they first day they started years ago. She was afraid of even being touched, so I had her lay down and we just lay down for several minutes looking at each other. Eventually I got her going and while kissing she wouldn't even open her mouth. I teased, "most girls kiss with tongue" and she said she doesn't even kiss her boyfriend with tongue. I was stunned silent, it seemed true to me. Seducing such women is the challenge full HYA Hunters prefer anyways, so I moved on to other things. In the end, I found out she really loves dick in pussy. It drove her crazy, like it was the newest and greatest thing ever. It was kind of like Hanni (OC only) who was also very new to it. A more elevated version of Rayne or Lizza. The way her pussy reacts to dick, it's not something girls can fake. Or if they could, they should.

    Freshness is different than New in one major way. A girl could have worked a lot elsewhere, but she is completely new here. That's valuable too, but different. Whereas a girl who worked as a room girl or only gave bjs, she'll give good bj but have no idea how to do the rest. Some cities welcome such girls more than others. Or that is to say, such girls are for full HYA Hunters only.

    Attached is an alternate Mariel ad, without her tattoo. She does have a large one. Next is Jessica Alba. Isabella V has a similar face type and skintone, so she is Asian Jessica Alba. Next photo is an OF Model Trixie and her pussy reminds me of Isabella V. Last is a JAV girl Sena who has a similar Team7 body to Olivia. For Isabella / Trixie her pussy is great for DATY, so I'll recap DATY below:

    DATY (eating pussy)
    Daty is not for everyone or even most people. Make sure your girl is comfortable with it. A few experienced girls will even help you by rocking or swirling their body, which is always a good sign. If you are a beginner, I would practice on a fully shaved girl. "Full bush" is for experts, most wouldn't dare.

    The clitoris can be very sensitive, so don't attack it hard or direct right away. Use low and gentle pressure, work around it first rather than directly. Watch and listen to her reaction for clues. The clit tends to start "hidden", which is a good thing due to its sensitivity. You have to build trust and comfort, get the blood flowing to do more. If you have ever been given a bbbj that was too hard too soon, it's the same thing. Start extra gentle if you're not sure.

    A quick anatomy summary: The most visible part, the clitoral glans, is a small, button-like area of flesh at the top of the vulva. It is protected by the clitoral hood, which is a fold of skin.. When normal people say clitoris or clit they just mean the exposed part of the whole organ. The hood is analogous to the male foreskin.

    Like a bbbj, it is as much psychological as physical. Even your breath and your approach makes a big difference. About the psychological aspect, give her an understanding of what you'll do, and watch her reaction as you do it. No rushing or surprising. Periodically check on her reaction. If she is helping you with it or obviously enjoying it, she probably wants you to continue. Your tongue motions can be back and forth or circular. Don't focus too much on just the clit, especially at the start. A few minutes of this it will get the blood flowing. There are many techniques and "phases" go to longer, but these are the basics to help a girl get aroused to receive your dick after. It not only helps women get wet, but expands their pussy and prepares it for sex.

    When in doubt, don't overdo it. It is the thought that counts. A bit of this (1-5 minutes) can get the girl naturally wet, a lot of it could get her to orgasm (15-45 minutes I am not joking). For those who aren't into DATY, you can give a gentle rub too. If you shave, make sure you don't have fresh and hard stubble that would irritate her.

    The most important point for daty is that the female clitoris is very sensitive. It's protected by a hood, but once things get going it may pop out on its own. It's different for every girl. So, daty should start with indirect contact. Don't go hard on a girl with a lot of pressure. You are teasing around it more than constant direct contact. Same as a blowjob.

    2 Hours Is Rare
    Most girls can only give you hh of action including shower. Maybe a break with massage then 2nd shot to finish the hour. If I'm able to 2shot with a girl, I just need 45-55 mins. I remember always enjoying about 2-shot with 55 mins consistently when younger, it was nice. But some of us can get 1 shot of full action in 30 mins no problem.

    Whereas, sometimes I'm in top form and the girl is very supportive and loves it. There were girls like Naye or Yul who could do 2 hours with some breaks mixed in. It is just very rare. I wouldn't expect it and it's just for repeats when I noticed a girl could do it.

    Some of us just want to chat for the 2nd hour, or use 2 hours to get our 2nd shot if we can't do it in 1. For guys that can afford it, it's an option. But most guys want Value, so 1 hr should be the max by default. Hh if you just want to play and leave without massage or 2nd shot. Lots of guys do that, and I used to default to that unless I knew a girl was even worth chatting with or getting a massage from.

    When work was busy, a massage after bang did help me relax and then I'd be back in the zone for work. I considered that it did help me get work done, it was quite wholesome and reliable. Pre-MILFs and MILFs tended to shine here back when I would just lay back and close my eyes. That was my mindset when I leaned Service and GFE, I needed bbbj more than fs. Looks were less important than Service as long as the minimum standard was met.

    Even on most days that I didn't visit, just knowing I had a visit later in the week or next week helped me focus on work. When I was going just once a month and satisfied with that, I could even say it paid for itself in productivity and focus. It kept me from distractions like strip clubs which were a bit more ymmv. These things are trial and error, but I hope each person finds their way.

    2 hours are pretty rare but very occasionally it's called for. One time for a repeat visit I booked one girl 2 hours and it made her a bit nervous. She asked "What I was going to do to her". I was a bit taken aback at this question, and I reassure her it's not like that at all. I'm only going to do whatever she likes and it's up to her. It's true, and ironically an open-minded approach is the best way to trial and error the winners. Interviewing your ATF harem for the future.

    Meeting Your Match
    When you make a girl feel safe and comfortable with good communication, she may let you go to town. It actually ended up a non-stop fuck fest, with both offense and defense. She sometimes took over and had me at her mercy, then I'd take over again. So I made sure to repeat her as much as my body could handle. It wouldn't have happened if I were demanding and insisting, or expecting it. I watched her reaction and brought some service, and she enjoyed it. Such girls often feel better after we see them than before we started.

    When enough guys show up with this approach, those girls gain confidence and start giving actual better service.

    This is how I identify girls to repeat. And if a girl isn't a good match, I just don't repeat her. There are too many better options.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mariel 01.jpg‎   Jessica Alba.01.jpg‎   Trixie vs Isabella V.jpg‎   Olivia vs Sena 01.jpg‎  

  3. #167
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7680327 001-003 Condoms, Health Guide

    Below is an LA guide. Just ignore if you aren't interested. Be aware of traffic - early morning is a bit better to avoid the return traffic. It can really suck, but it's the way to double your harem if you are really into specific girls. To avoid being late, you want to show up early. Parking tends to be easy during daytime, just pay attention to the posted rules. At night time, you may have to park further.

    LA Options
    For GFE guys, see the LA GFE thread or section on Ng (Nggg), Subin, and Janey. If you like petite girls, Nali, Tiana, Crystal. Make sure you coach and tell them what you like, for better service. It's one factor why HYA Hunters get actual better service (it is not imaginary). The Lizza Guide is another reason. Goeun and Yuna are also popular. If you really like jgirls, Maya J. There are other options and "backup good" girls for variety, but from the OC POV you wouldn't drive to LA for them.

    Strategically, Nali (aka Mali), Crystal (aka Bona), and probably Maya J are LA only. So they are "exclusive" to LA. Nali and Crystal are long tour, so you could wait a few months but it's not forever. Tiana and Janey (aka FA Ms Angel) tour multi-city so you could wait and hope it happens. Aqua (aka Zoey) will sometimes pop in to OC, but it can be tricky because if OC is suddenly flooded with skinny girls they end up splitting the interest of Skinny Hunters. Then she leaves early. For those who missed out on Cupid, Rayne is in some ways a younger and more DTF version of her. So either one is good for variety if you really liked the other.

    LA Descriptions
    Baby Aqua - B cup MMs, late 20s, very skinny, nice ass that feels great, pussy is good. Good bbbj skills, enjoys sex. Easy rec if you like skinny. Body feels great. As with HYA, I'm pretty sure service and vibe depend on compatibility. I vibed with her, so everything was great. Popular among HYA Hunters. Last I saw her, she had long black hair with some blonde highlights.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-aqua Aqua
    https://get9irl.com/BabyAqua Aqua
    https://kbeautygirls.com/baby-aqua2 Aqua

    Crystal - Has looks and service, 5'3, C tits, great sensitive nipples, very skinny, tanned, dyed long hair in-between brown and blonde. Skilled and able to deepthroat all the way, more than many MILFs. Many other skills by request, so let her know what you like. Open to shower bang for example, but she randomly initiates it so just ask if you prefer. Nice style, tits feel great especially during riding. Tits are MMs of similar style to Nali. Enjoys DATY, DTF, enjoys sex. Nice style, more kgirls should try it. MMs feel great especially riding. Limited English. It's not super close, but yes she does look like Rose from Blackpink. Photo model: BP Rose
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1776982852 BP Rose

    Subin - Like a model, pre-MILF. Very skinny, short black hair, 5'4", C or D tits, tits look and feel great, good nipples too, white skin, skinny waist, good hips and ass. Ideal hip to ass contrast. Breast shape is what I like, good for cupping from behind or when she leans over you for 2nd bbbj. She is beautiful head to toe. Important: Looks over Service, GFE only. Limited English but no trouble communicating with basic words. Very sensual, she has a routine so I would follow it and then take over later when you think it's right. Would repeat. Speaks some conversational Chinese. Improves on repeats.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7654358 Original Subin Review
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaQTb_ygz5o/ Subin looks like skinnier version
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaRl4zcR9Fq/ Subin body type, but shorter hair

    Subin has a good routine including light rimming tease. She loves to watch us bang, she sucks my dick after I cum. Looks over Service, more service than typical HYA but don't expect full MILF service. Her service is quiet and subdued, which I prefer. It is lay back and relax service as far as I can tell. The view is fantastic from all angles. I can't resist taking over each time, so I can't rate her Service accurately. It's just my and based on what others say - consider it a rough estimate. She'll clip her short hair so it doesn't get in the way, thank you for that. Her confidence has also improved each time. I think she did not realize how hot she is at first, but people in OC must have let her know.

    https://get9irl.com/BabySubin Subin
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-subin Subin
    https://kbeautygirls.com/baby-subin-gfe Subin

    Every time you see a young girl or a hot girl instead of a high service MILF, it's a Vote for Team "Looks First". Over time, the girls that show up will get hotter. If the "Service First" guys do the same, both standards rise! It leads to The Dream where guys who have a taste for Looks get Looks and guys who have a taste for Service get Service. They need only use Intel.

    Photo guide for Subin here:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7700712 Subin and Winter

    Ng (Nggg) - Very beautiful. High looks and service. Tall, skinny, white skin, light bush, 30s, 5'6", C MMs with good nipples. Good face and body, beautiful pre-MILF face. Face is her strong point, it is a nicer face than typical HYA. Her body is very good too, like a tall model. Body and ass are beautiful with a skinny waist. Good pussy, strictly GFE. Good eye contact and attention. Borderline S / A Looks overall to me, she is my type. Pre-MILF but most HYA Hunters will be happy, maybe unless you are very young. Her boobs feel soft and great, I did not realize they were MMs until much later which is what I like. She is a bit sassy, and she knows what to do. It took some time for me to vibe with her but I did feel she is special and would repeat.

    She is like Baby Sweet's big sister in some ways (taller, mature pre-MILF), the connection is good and natural. She may hypnotize her with her charm, so go ahead and enjoy that but don't get carried away either. I noticed many people liked Ng's face more than Baby Sweet, but Baby Sweet's body more than Ng. I think so too, but that's in the context of both of them being high level. Ng is more DTF, while Sweet has a more innocent charm. When Sweet said "See you tomorrow", it had the power of reality. Other than being GFE only, Ng is a certain kind of naughty.
    Looks should appeal to any HYA Hunter.

    Photo guide for Ng here:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7700703 Ng Subin Janey

    Cari - High Tier GFE MILF. She works a limited schedule 1130-530 5 days a week. This info is for regulars who already know her and just want to see her again. Guys with high expectations should just ignore. C MM, good English, high skills. Similar type to Aile. Try Cari on HX.

    Nali - Spinner, top tier body, high service. 5'1", top tier D MMs, 20s, skinny, very long black hair to waist, very cute ass in both look and feel, good English, a bit sassy. Cute GND face. Very fit with a high muscle and low fat body. Tits and ass are S-Tier and stand out - best view for tits is when she's standing, best view for ass is in doggy. Very skilled bbbj, serial deepthroater, fucks back a lot. Her MMs look huge on her tiny frame. Important: Even for nymphos who enjoy sex a lot, you need to work with her and start slow so her pussy adapts. Some foreplay by kiss, tits, and pussy will help a girl loosen up and get wet. If you follow that and start slow, a lot of girls will love your dick in them.

    She improves on repeats more than most girls, because she remembers what you like. For that same reason, let her know what you like and coach her if necessary. It's how HYA Hunters reach the next level.

    D MMs look huge on a petite girl like Nali. Face is not main appeal but it is young which is safe for young guys. She tends to get more attractive each visit, we can't help it. Nali remembers what you like and improves on repeats.

    To book her, use Kbeauty or KGLA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Hot GFE girls of LA
    Mirror mirror, on the wall. Who is the hottest of them all? Depending on your taste, it could be Ng (Nggg). She's back. Subin is another option imo. For slightly thick HYA lovers, maybe Janey too. All three GFE only, the other options are on break.

    I dare not ask this question when several Premium girls work at the same time. No one can agree and it's too much drama. Pitchforks would come from the super fans arguing which girl is slightly hotter than the other. But it is encouraging that people only argue over the same girls.
    The jist of this is that there are certain kgirls that have super fans that will argue until the end of time who is slightly hotter. The longer she's worked Socal, the harder it gets. You can basically tell by their price that they are hot, but only approximately. Ironically, the 400-450 hr girls are sometimes hotter than the 500-600 hr girls. But the higher pricing keeps the girl less busy which does help the service.

    Health Addendum
    I noticed that many people have a very different POV than the rest of us. So, I'll just reiterate that some very mild bacterial STDs won't ever show up on STD tests. Mgen being an example, Trich is a single-celled parasite (but treated with antibacterials). They're too mild to treat unless somone has symptoms - I've spoken with STD clinic doctors and this is their standard practice. The issue is one person may have no symptoms, but then their future partners may have them. And the only way to treat it is for all parties to be treated so it doesn't bounce back and forth. It isn't taken so seriously, because they often present no symptoms. It's why I wrote in the guide on how to get treated with the 3-antibacterial combo when quitting bb. And all those 001 condom guides. I notice many people need them.

    Note that both Mgen and Trich are very hard to spread through oral sex, it is practically zero. Officially classified as very rare or unproven. I.e. the same way that condoms are not 100% either but they work. It is so close to zero, the way fractions of a penny aren't zero but get treated as-if zero. When writing out the health tips, I try not to explain all this but I noticed some people need an explanation.

    Some people told me they will try to switch back to GFE only. Of course that's great, but I said to them "It is very hard". It is definitely possible though, just many steps and very hard. 001s are 80%-90% close to bb compared to default US condoms. But that's just the feeling of it with your eyes closed. However, there is a hard psychological barrier. I can't help you with that step, only point it out.

    I'm going to attach 2 photo models for Ng based on Kang Minkyung. It is tricky because Ng is hotter but older than the closest KMK photos, so you could call them equivalent. LA has some high expectation guys that: never review, want spoon-fed intel, and only complain. Those people aren't a good fit imo. People should pick a girl that's their type or they'll be disappointed. So even though Ng is hotter than KMK, better that they don't believe me and are skeptical. The 1st photo gives a better general idea of a tallish model, while the 2nd photo is closer to her smile and dimples. Remember, she is older but hotter.

    I'll also throw in an alternate Subin ad that gives the right idea, plus a Nali ass / backside photo guide.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kang Minkyung vs ng 01.jpg‎   Kang Minkyung vs ng 03.jpg‎   Subin 05.jpg‎   Nali Ass.png‎  

  4. #166
    For everyone's convenience, here are girls OneInch has reviewed. Of the girls I also saw, he described them very accurately. That doesn't mean you'd agree with his review or mine, but to the degree you agree with one you'll probably agree with the other.

    Quirky Keily, Cheney, Shelby, Jenny, White, Jane:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...26#post7699726 Multi-Girl

    Bahar, Rina, Sua, Tori, Nadia (Bahar and Rina still in OC):
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...03#post7586103 Multi-Girl

    Rayne, Hera, Ariana, Kona, Peach, Stella, White:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7581796 Multi-Girl

    I describe Mariel, Isabella V, Olivia, and Cheney here:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7698902 8/17 OC

    OneInch has a different POV and taste than me but there's plenty of overlap. So it means that one reader might relate to his reviews more, while another reviewer might relate to mine more. Or, a third reader might not be like either of us but could still compare reviews to get new Intel.

    Triangulation for Intel
    This allows for Triangulation, where you first certify individual reviewers through multiple reviews and then compare between them on other reviews. For example, I see he described Cheney, Shelby, and Jenny perfectly well so I take his review of Keily, White, and Jane at full face value. I can then do the same with another reviewer like MisterD who has done the same with a different set of girls. Now, I have new Intel by seeing where they agree and disagree. If you relate to my reviews, you could use me as a second reviewer to compare against.

    This lets you discover new facts that either reviewer will miss, like options they don't do whether rimming, cim, msog, etc.. There are things either of us won't try so we won't know. He even described very specific details about the girls that other friends told me, even though I myself never saw or said them. That is the Gold Standard of Intel, when two far apart people who don't know each other produce the same detailed facts. About msog:

    MSOG and YMMV
    Quote Originally Posted by OneInchPumper  [View Original Post]
    I do a lot of multi our sessions. Usually hard for me to get more than 1 pop in an hour. I never pay MSOG fees with multi hour sessions usually the girl for me will read the room / reach down and see when I am ready again.
    Yes, I've never paid msog for multi-hour. For that matter, "no msog" girls generally let me go msog for a tip. If I know they're hesitant, I offer them double the usual (100 for msog rather than 50) or otherwise negotiate. I never pressure them, I simply ask.

    In this way, I could msog from no msog girls. It's probably because they enjoyed things and I asked nicely with no pressure or expectation. If some other guy said "she didn't let me", I believe them too.

    On repeats, if a girl likes you she might not keep it transactional. If there was no appointment after, some girls kept me 70 minutes while others kept me 2 hours. It's rare. But I noticed when friends saw them, this usually did not happen to them. One girl even told me she deliberately blocked off her schedule so I was free to stay as long as I wanted. All day if necessary. This was my 2nd time seeing her so it made me a bit nervous. I thought she just wanted to chat and get to know me. No! She wanted to fuck and fuck. Even when I could not fuck any more, she kept fucking me well past the hour. No one else I knew got this treatment. That is what I call true ymmv.

    Other people I knew said she was very good, and in fact when she went East Cost people would hop on the plane or train for hours to see her. Never seen anything like it.

    Whereas, on a repeat visit I booked one girl 2 hours and it made her a bit nervous. She asked "What I was going to do to her". I was a bit taken aback, and I tell her it's not like that at all. I'm only going to do whatever she likes and it's up to her. When you make a girl feel safe and comfortable with good communication, she may let you go to town. It ended up a non-stop fuck fest, and I made sure to repeat her as much as my body could handle. When enough guys show up with this approach, those girls gain confidence and start giving actual better service.

    Other topics described by OneInch:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7587554 Duos
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7595623 OTC
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...75#post7600175 Japan Soaplands

    Quote Originally Posted by OneInchPumper  [View Original Post]
    I do really enjoy my OTC but it really isn't for the weak willed or the type of people to continuing to throw money away if they can't afford it. As you mentioned it really leads to Doom. All of my long term OTC have ended the same way and it is with them requesting more and more money. Things to note is that these girls profession is to show you their good side and seduce. There will always be a sob story and a good reason they will give you to give them more money. They are very good at manipulating feelings. One thing I remind my self is that the relationships I have built with ATF's and taken out on OTC's is not real.
    Indeed, this is exactly it. Just pay for each time you see a girl, fair and square. You can go your separate ways at any point. Ignore her requests for extra money, just change the subject or don't respond or acknowledge. A few jgirls tried this on me so I simply ignore them. Later, they started offering me things for free instead. I could resume our relationship normally. I hope that is self-explanatory. So have some self-respect and you will do better with women.

    To recap:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    I will dump a few tips here. Most of these are about staying safe and avoiding drama.

    The Friend Code
    Last year, My friend told me the most amazing thing. He said he had an incredible repeat experience with his ATF, his GOAT. But he added that he couldnt shake off this strange feeling. The feeling that she wouldnt be doing all this for him if he wasnt paying her.

    I was stunned silent. He asked for my opinion on the matter, but I declined to comment. Hell have to figure it out.

    The Good Side
    Girls only show you their good side. They're supposed to. Even civvie women do the same. If you get too close and expect too much, you always see their bad side. It is so predictable, nearly every veteran has experienced it. For that reason, just be a happy butterfly floating from flower to flower.

    All year long friends run into this same problem over and over. You cannot fix a girl, you can only break yourself.

    The Professionals
    Hostesses or room girls in particular, you'll never have enough money for them. Their training is to extract money from men, and they struggle to break that habit even in another context.

    Years later you'll wonder why you offered them so much. You are only useful to them until you aren't. So, just see them normally because then you tend to get what you paid for. The other way is high risk and disappointment.

    The Doom
    Many times, I've thought of writing an OTC guide. But every time, I realized I would only be sending guys to their doom.

    The veterans who manage, they've crashed and burned hard before they figured out what to do. That's what it is.

    I've written out about 10 PSAs basically saying "don't date but if you do at least do this". I warn of disappointment and danger. Best I can do.
    I guess if I can't stop my friends from falling in love with jgirls and kgirls, I could also warn the girls to stop trying the same:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    That reminds me. If a girl is really going to marry a guy, it should be a guy who is very emotionally mature and respectful. Probably someone boring to her. Those matches tend to last because they just want a peaceful life of stability. Reliability. Or, it's a guy so new he doesn't even belong using korgs or corgs and will quit soon anyways. She runs off with him and even if it doesn't work out, he still helps her sincerely. There is little in-between. Everything else is generally fraud and the mask comes off later. The woman's mask comes off of course, but she was only expecting one mask not two.
    So many friends I know go to Japan and tell me they found a girl they're crazy about. But I tell them, if you paid for her pussy then others are doing the same and you'll never get anything better from her than they have. But on the upside, you found a girl you really like and could just..keep paying for her pussy each time?

    If I really like a girl, I take her sightseeing or to lunch. No problem. Although I notice if I take her to dinner, it is closer to The Doom.

    It's best if you just float from flower to flower like a Happy Butterfly.

    Legend of the Happy Butterfly
    Some guys are the Happiest Butterflies, because they just want a new girl every time. They don't need us at all.

    The Friend Code, The Good Side, The Professionals, The Doom, Legend of the Dragon Balls, Bad Reception, Walking, The Oath:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7595552 Multi-Tips

    Chinese Level, Doxy, Grooming, Daty (Eating pussy), Foreplay, Strategy, Non Reviewers, The Nest, Norcal
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7698792 Multi-Tips

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7680327 001 and health
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7563967 Doxy Pep
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7697171 Shibuya Galaxy
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7698961 CAKD Dani
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7699605 Mayu J

    There is a lot of interest in Doxy. It is a best-fit for someone who has not yet done bb (or has compeletely cleared using antibitics). It is not meant for people who are already deep in bb land. People already deep in bb land should instead get regular testing and when they quit get full treated with the 3-antibiotic combo:

    Doxy
    For Doxy-PEP options, I'll list examples that people have used. Shameless Care, Wisp, www.alldaychemist.com, heymistr.com

    It is the opinion of several STD clinic doctors that PrEP for HIV is not necessary for most of us, unless you regularly participate in unprotected anal sex or intravenous drug use. Whereas Doxy-PEP for bacteria greatly mitigates your risk, but doesn't eliminate all risk..I'll note that these options give peace of mind. There can also be a strategic use of doxy-PEP if you have already just been treated and 'cleared', and are going back in to bb land again. It can keep your clear streak going much longer.

    I will get cleared when taking on a new partner..Whereas with girls who offer bb normally, there's no point getting clear unless you have symptoms or a positive test. Instead, I wrote out 001 to 003 guides for that strategy. They can keep yourself clear for as long as you are satisfied with that route.

    Ads and Face
    Quote Originally Posted by Opi7001  [View Original Post]
    I doubt they will ever do real face. I think that is too much to ask.
    This is important for safety reasons. Ads are not going to have real face without some filtering.

    When it comes to face, other cities had problems with safety, stalking, or harassment (but it is rare). Even though it doesn't always happen, just the possibility or remembering some incident months or years ago is why. I will say it's more important for the younger girls. Some older girls are veterans who know how to handle things and are more comfortable with it.

    Strippers are okay with real face ads, but strip clubs each have their own procedure if a girl needs extra help. It works Strip clubs also add security cameras - most point outside rather than inside.

    Body photos without tattoos work well, and it's what a lot of guys care about anyways. These days you can remove tattoos with AI editing easily in seconds, leaving the body accurate other than the tattoo removal.

    I'll demo AI editing. Attached is a demo of tattoo removal using model Go Mal Sook. While we're at it, we added MMs. The beauty of editing rather than creating from scratch is 80% of the girl is exactly her. Just the bikini parts and tattoos are changed. Another is minjji8, a body model for Monet. Then there are Gsu, Seb, DGR, and more. Tattoo removal and lookalikes are just two tools when you can't get accurate ads. You could say it is our way of passively saying when an ad isn't close enough. Of course, an accurate original ad is better. I'll also throw in Level 1 Jgirl Teeth, on a scale of 1 to 5. If you ever hear me warn, it'll be Level 3 or higher.

    I don't know the best editor these days, but Deepswap and many others work okay. Better ones keep coming out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GMS 01.jpg‎   GMS 02.jpg‎   AI vs minjji8.jpg‎   GSu LHE.jpg‎   FC2 3070563 Level 1 Teeth.jpg‎  

    Demo 01.jpg‎   Demo 04.jpg‎   Demo 05.jpg‎   Demo 03.jpg‎  

  5. #165
    I see CAKD Dani is now in OC.

    Dani - Skinny, maybe 5'3, about C cup, a bit tanned, good looking to me. Tits look and feel great. Mature, a little sassy, sweet smile.

    She has a combo of Looks and Service so I've repeated her. In order, I like her Tits, then Face, then her Body type, then Ass. Pussy is pretty good. For me, she is a good alternative to some other petite tanned girls like Tiana, FA Tomi, or Aoi J.

    I also describe Mariel, Isabella V, Olivia, and Cheney here:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7698902 8/17 OC

    I'll compare between them. For Face, Isabella V then Dani. For Tits, Dani then Mariel. For full white skin, Mariel or Olivia. For tall, Cheney. For tiny, Olivia. All of them actually have pretty good Pussy with Mariel being tightest and Cheney being deepest. Mariel has the best Ass. Note that Isabella V is GFE only and Viet. Olivia speaks enough Chinese for basic conversation.

  6. #164
    I knew I forgot a tip. I'll just mention for those who need it, Get9 takes kkt as do others. Kbeauty takes Telegram. GNS takes whatsapp, and so on. If you are already a customer and interested, just ask. It's an extra option that lets you control notifications during work or if you change numbers. With jgirls, I'll even split them across apps so if I'm expecting one girl I'll leave notifications on but I can still silence the rest.

    I wanted to make sure every tip and tool worth saying is spelled out. But the bird must always leave its nest.

    USAG has a limit of 10 attachments, so with this post I get 10 more. 1st one is an extra of Hasumi, showing DATY from behind. Many HYA are a bit taken aback, but not her. In some JAV, she has braided twintails.

    Next two are for Hizumi Maika and SOD Land. She actually speaks decent English, more than you'd expect. Still regularly at SOD Land. I remember when I first entered her floor, the staff at the door immediately told me 'No take out option'. I never ever asked, but on their website they coyly suggest many of their girls are available. Sugaring is 100% legal in Japan since it is offered one-on-one if two people get along, rather than broadly 'with strangers' who can expect it by simply paying. The girl has to agree and unless she likes you she won't.

    While Hizumi speaks English, it is a mixer bar so no guarantee other guests speak it. But it was a pretty wholesome fanbase. I got to talk with her and I asked how to order her a drink. She took my hand and put it on the right spot. We chatted a bit and I also ordered polaroids with her (aka Cheki in Japanese). She signed them each with a different message. It is a nice way to meet a girl if you are actually a fan. But, she was one of the only JAV stars I knew and liked there. It is quite cheap, like 1/10th the cost of Red Dragon by comparison.

    Next is the first girl Leicester (pronounced Lester) sent me last year. She is also a lingere model (I found her ads) and she had good large MMs. MMs used to be frowned upon in Japan, but attitudes are changing. She is one of the newer generation of jgirls with them. Japan's MMs are sometimes amazingly good quality. Riri J's were pretty good. Eventually, we can expect to see more of them in the future.

    Next is an old oppai pub brochure showing what you can do. You can actually do a lot more than this, the main rule is no touching of privates. There is a picture of Flamingo which is a bottom Tier oppai pub in looks, but sky high service. Note the early bird rate, they really try to fill the club fast early on.

    Last is an example of the regular events Red Dragon hosts. They'll invite relatively well known JAV girls as a VIP guest, such as for their birthday or some other celebration. Check their calendar for events. I guess the shop was very popular because they opened a 2nd branch in Ginza. Their first shop is Roppongi, behind Amando. If you go, talk to the staff at the door who will explain their system. You ideally make a reservation using LINE. They'll have an automated menu, and a person will get back to you confirming your reservation if the girl is open that slot. You can do it in English if you prefer.

    Since Red Dragon is full of semi-famous JAV stars, many of them are pre-MILFs now. Attached is pre-MILF Misaki Namami. Like a banana just ripening, ready to turn into dessert. Yes, OTC is absolutely possible and I've done it. But it's best if you can speak Japanese and it is completely up to the girl. I've explained it on ISG but I took the girl to lunch and it was actually free. But they just expect that you'll visit them again at the shop, so for that same reason they'll only do it if they think you will.

    One reader had a question about locating Hosekinobako. If you can't read Japanese, it is best to go through Manzoku. If you are a return visitor no English is required, but they really prefer if you go with a Japanese friend first time so they can explain the system and rules to you. They want people with common sense and know how drinks and the OTC system works. OTC is supported by the shop and the base rate is something like 20k plus an hourly rate. Not bad if you want dinner with a girl you consider very hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Meet JAV
    https://sakaba.sod.co.jp/sodcast/ I met Hizumi Maika here, she speaks good English
    https://r-dragon.jp/en/schedule/ I met Satsuki Mei, Akemi Miu, Kururugi Aoi, Misaki Nanami, and many others - you will only enjoy if you speak Japanese

    ISG links don't always work, but you can hit refresh to make them work. Here is one tip on shop-sponsored OTC at Hosekinobako. It's usually Douhan Shukkin where you date her 2 hours then take her to the shop after (ex. you do this 3pm-5pm). HOS has has plenty of S-Tier jgirl HYA:
    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...03#post3065103 OTC at Hosekinobako
    Dinner with an S-Tier jgirl is really ymmv. If she is just seeing you so you'll go to her shop again, it could be free (so not exactly free). It ranges from about 0k to 80k ($0 to $500) plus the dinner. For a Michellin starred restaurant it is technically expensive but we're talking maybe 40k-50k ($283) due to the exchange rate. I don't drink, which helps a lot there. And a $150/person mean in Japan is basically better than a $300/person meal in the US. It's the exchange rate plus food culture in Japan. The value is even better if it's Japanese, Italian, French, since they excel in that.

    OTC varies wildly. For another S-Tier girl, it was 100k for 5 hours ($630). Another girl was half that. It really depends on how far she has to travel, interrupt her work, and what her other job is..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hasumi 11.jpg‎   Hizumi Maika 01.jpg‎   Hizumi Maika 02.jpg‎   Hizumi Maika 03.jpg‎   Leicester.jpg‎  

    Oppai Pub 01.jpg‎   Oppai Pub 02.jpg‎   Oppai Pub 03.jpg‎   Red Dragon Events.jpg‎   misaki_nanami02.jpg‎  


  7. #163
    The 10 attachments are from THC Hasumi's JAV. Her JAV are listed in her ads at THC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    I considered that if you ever wished you could bb FA Cherry or Subin, to try Mariel..
    https://get9irl.com/Mariel Mariel
    This tip mainly works in doggy position. In normal doggy (your legs between hers) the ass view is more like Subin. With her legs closed doggy (her legs bettween yours) she'll sit up and if you look at either side mirror the view is like FA Cherry and some other premium girls due to the tits and skinny white body. The pussy is very tight.

    Descriptions
    Mariel - 5'3", skinny, young, D MMs, white skin, very long straight black hair, pussy very tight. High tier body, has a large tattoo. Newish vibe, good effort. A bit ticklish side of face. Some English, above average for kgirl. Skinny with big tits and some ass. Like a younger FA Cherry. Similar body type to MH Cherry, Riri, and SBC Angel but smaller body plus the tattoo.

    Pussy is as tight as Aoi J if not more. Her hair is long and straight down to the ass. Ass is especially good and youthful. If you ever wished to bb FA Cherry or Subin, the doggy view is a good match. Normal doggy for Subin, have her close her legs doggy and watch the side mirror for FA Cherry. She might be for some Balanced Hunters too, I'm not sure. Very hygenic, which GFE guys will appreciate.
    https://get9irl.com/Mariel Mariel (Skinny TOAS)

    Isabella V - Viet, young, nice face. 5'3". High tier beautiful face, maybe 25-30, a bit thick, great ass, MM tits about C cup, tanned. Sometimes wears bunny ears, sometimes wears twintails, I always got something different but cute and stylish. Hair is dyed mostly light brown with highlights, some ABG style with very nice eyes. Face is like Asian Jessica Alba. Pussy looks great and feels great, very dtf. Some tattoos. Strictly GFE only. Vibe is casual and friendly. Service is good as far as HYA go, it improved over time as she warmed up. For example I noticed LFK during warmup but DFK during missionary. She enjoys daty.

    Easy match for Viet Hunters and HYA Hunters. She is some combo of young and hot with a bit of ABG style. Not all the way but it's there and it's nice. There are many Isabellas, this one is Viet. Best Viet girl to date as a HYA Hunter (I don't like most Viet girls due to body type). She is young and hot, civvie vibe. Face type of Jessical Alba or a tanned Sonim, it is similar shape and type but not enough to be called a lookalike. It is just a general impression, a mix of hot and exotic for Face. Service is a bit better than typical HYA but I would bring some service. Body is young and thick, the skinny waist and thick thighs combo is hot to me. She is Face over Body, Looks over Service. Good on all four to me, so would repeat. Her pussy loves to fuck. GFE only.
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Isabella%20V/ Isabella V (Viet, GFE)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1786235778 Jessica Alba but Asian
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1786235778 Sonim but tanned and more ABG

    Olivia - Very skinny and tiny girl, full Team7 with perfect body proportions. Petite, very skinny, white skin, 5'1", B or C MMs, long black hair with curls. Pussy is very good. Body feels great to hold. Her skills have improved over time. Good bbbj skills, routine includes some good balls licking. A bit sassy, has a tattoo. Her body appeal is similar to Baby Sol and FA Jira. Speaks some conversational Chinese. Pussy is good and she enjoys sex. Easy repeat for me, 50 bb for those who need it.

    She is for Team7 fans, if you like a skinny petite girl. Some overlap with Baby Abby / Rai fans. She does not look short and stocky like some spinners do, it is beautiful body proportions. Body over face. Genuine person, sassy, like a real girlfriend. She is probably the skinniest girl in OC, then Mariel as far as I know of.
    https://get9irl.com/Olivia Olivia (Team7)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1785104528 Jgirl but black hair
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1785104528 Jgirl but black hair
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...8&d=1785104528 Jgirl but black hair

    Cheney - 5'6", late 20s, skinny waist, small C MMs, big ass like Gracie, some tattoo. Body over Face with a good tallish figure. Young body with tits and ass, skinny waist. Some overlap in vibe, personality, and service with Ribbon. But much taller and whiter than Ribbon. Knows what to do and follows instruction well. Very dtf, pussy can take dick well including bigger dick all the way after preparation. She started off by deepthroating me 6 inches no problem, then sucking me vigorously. She loves nipples licked and pussy eaten, she loves to bang. Submissive, dtf, gets wet naturally. I think she is probably ymmv service, since I focused on charming her and making sure we got along. When you make a girl feel safe and comfortable, you can go far.

    She doesn't pretend to like you, which I prefer. She knows her job and is cooperative. So, I try to get her to like me for real. Would repeat. I think she is for full HYA Hunters only. No make up when I saw her, natural looks. Body over Face. Tallish body with good younger figure is her strong point.
    https://get9irl.com/BabyCheney Cheney (Tall, DTF)

    If you go to LA for jgirls, Maya J:
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-maya-j Maya J
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7698810 Baby Maya J
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7698848 Baby Maya J

    Some other options, I've mentioned each of them before so you'll have to look it up for details:
    https://get9irl.com/BabyBonnie [B]Baby Bonnie (Young, tanned, GFE)
    https://get9irl.com/EllaK Ella K (Value)
    https://get9irl.com/BabyAnna Anna J aka Mayu J (Jgirl, petite)
    https://get9irl.com/Jenny Jenny K (Value)
    https://get9irl.com/Prada Prada (Value)
    https://get9irl.com/Shelby Shelby (Service, GFE)
    https://get9irl.com/White White (Service, GFE)
    https://get9irl.com/Sera Sera (Service)
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/sexy-mil...on-short-stay/ Sexy Mila (Toas, GFE)
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Shirley%20K/ Shirley K (Premium, not Aelin, good luck)
    https://get9irl.com/Min Min (Gatekept)

    The rest of this post is about THC Hasumi and Shibuya Galaxy. If you aren't into jgirls, just skip.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7622555 Japan DH Guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7672761 Japan Guide

    You can find Hasumi's info in the DH guide, I don't help lazy people. Note that THC Hasumi is $277 for 90 mins, or $185/hr base rate. Video is 15k on menu or $94. FS and other options are private between you and the girl and can't be advertised. Let's say 10k-30k or $125. So if it were about $500 for all options including video, it is a good deal for 90 minutes. It's about half of what a premium jgirl charges for 60 minutes for the same options, and she is better value than most premium jgirls or kgirls. I will describe one aspect of her appeal - she loves sex.

    THC Hasumi
    Attached are 10 screencaps from Hasumi's published JAV works. She is proud of her JAV work and uses it in her marketing, whereas a few ex-JAV girls don't want to be associated with it (or they just don't own the copyright).

    Even though I did video with Hasumi and achieved similar results, I think it's not right nor a good example to post them ever. Better to save and enjoy them like a treasure, no different than personal vacation photos. It's not legal to post identifying photos/videos under revenge porn laws (US and Japan laws both). In practice, it means face or distinctive tattoos/hair/marks. But also, jgirls stop offering video when it happens and it's bad vibes for everyone. I have no judgement against people who think otherwise, I just won't be involved with them. Things improve unless people spoil it.

    This report is not really about THC Hasumi's Looks, but her sexual personality and performance. Aspects of her Service. She is early 20s and her face got a little better than her JAV days as she lost some baby fat and upgraded her style. Note that since this JAV was censored, AI was used to decensor it which leaves some blurring artifacts.

    Hasumi's expressions are quite natural and genuine, and I got the very same ones in-person. A girl's character doesn't really change over time. Hasumi 01 shows how she looks at cock, like it's a wonderful treat. Very few HYA are like this, but the naughiest who love cock are. Hasumi 02 is after some foreplay and it's time for extended tongueplay. Notice the bedroom eyes, she is very into it. I saw the same passion. I do think that only HYA Hunters who vibe with her will see this more. Bring your rizz and seduce her.

    In Hasumi 03, she is waiting in anticipation of cock. Just prior to this point, she is laughing off the guy trying to eat her pussy a third time. She wants the cock now instead, her eyes closed for a moment in anticipation. Something you'd only notice replaying the footage. Hasumi 03's ass vs hips is much like Subin and Mariel, just more tanned. Hasumi 04 shows her playful nature and her spontaneous reaction to accidents. Hasumi 05 you can see her getting into it. She offers her arm for you to hold on to, it is a submissive gesture some kgirls like Subin will offer you. Such girls want you to enjoy them.

    As Boner says, after you've seen a jgirl and watch her JAV, you find recognition in how she is. Also note how her tits change due to gravity in Hasumi 05. Ng's tits did the same thing. Hasumi's are all natural, but good MMs always look as-if natural most of the time. It's why I don't value tits by size.

    Hasumi 06 show her tits clearer. Here they are the same shape as Subin's when she leans over for bbbj. It's why I like Subin's tits too, they look generally natural. But look at Hasumi 07. It's the same girl, but at a different angle you can see the size of her aerola. Puffy too, like Monet aka Janie K. They're an extra soft region. Whereas Subin has much more nipple, that you can circle tongue around forever. For tits, size is not that important to me compared to shape, feel, and other details like this. But look at those lips on Hasumi 07 again. It is an expression very few jgirls and kgirls naturally do, or do well if they do. It is the real Hasumi you see. Million dollar tits jgirl also had such lips when toying with her tits (one up, the other down)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...6&d=1729121153 Million dollar tits jgirl

    Hasumi 08 has another natural reaction. A brief coy smile of anticipation as we are starting a new position. It's flashes of her smile like this which are not fake. Hasumi 09 and Hasumi 10 are also expressions she showed me. Even though MILFs will try and some can be more convincing, it is rarely this level. I mean if MILFs could fake that more, I'd happily try them more. A few pre-MILFs are very good at it too. Whether it's real or fake, what matters is it's good.

    Here is another JAV girl who does natural expressions well:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...8&d=1729121870
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1729121870
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1729122023
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1729122196

    High HYA Service
    When I say that some HYA do Service that most MILFs do not, the above description is what I mean. Hasumi is not like many other JAV girls, her expressions are not coached or exaggerated. She is still like that 2 years later, in private.

    In this way, high Service HYA do a few things well that MILFs generally don't. It's not even in the same league. MILFs excel in skill, but fall short on other criteria when compared these elite HYA. These acts fall under Service. While Hasumi is not top tier Service due to a few other missing things, it explains why she has both Looks and Service. Overall score leaves behind the MILFs when you combine the two ratings, it is not just her Looks. Other HYA fall behind too on Service compared to her. Up close in-person, you can also see she's early 20s.

    To avoid confusing MILF Hunters, I only say such a girl is high service in the context of HYA or in a HYA thread. Even though her service is literally better than the average MILF and most MILFs are missing many things too. I am not even counting video as part of the Service grade, since it is an exotic option most people don't care about. It wouldn't help most people pick a girl.

    Every girl is good at something different. This is true sex positive. She looks forward to her job, to meeting someone who is a good match. It's actually why she works THC and not a "Japanese only" shop, as I'll explain later below. She only wants to meet foreigners for DH. She'll meet Japanese locals as a hostess. So she doesn't have any problem with Japanese men in general, she just doesn't get good vibes from them as customers in the context of outcall service. Outcall is more dangerous work compared to incall like korgs, so she prefers foreigners who are ironically safer and richer on average.

    DH is 100% legal in Japan. Showering together, kissing, foreplay, bj, even bj on camera, all legal and clearly advertised. Booker says no commercial or public use for video. It's the law and common sense. In Japan, even for copyright infringement they will hunt down and arrest people - internet crime is unusually draconian in Japan for things that would be a lawsuit in the US. It is only fs which is not legal to advertise. So, that is up to the girl and private. When I met her outside my hotel, I walked up to her and welcomed her. She was dressed civilian of course.

    THC Imaru is another young JAV choice. I focus on reviewing JAV girls like THC Hasumi, because I notice people don't really care about JAV leaks. Since no one will outdo their public works.

    I've asked civilian jgirls about it, and most of them only care about the face, unique hair, tattoos. Those are the privacy concerns. Otherwise you can't tell it's them, or at least it's simple to ignore as "someone else" or now AI. It's probably why many girls are no face video. If that's supported, more girls will do it. Whereas, there are plenty of JAV girls who are positive and proud of their work. Since it is so common in Japan, it isn't a big deal. But it matters for girls visiting or they will go other countries instead or not offer it. Disrespect leads to bad vibes and at a certain point girls dodge the US.

    Like Escaflowne, when a girl has positive vibes and appreciation, they keep going. It's why Escaflowne transitioned from free mild nudes to spicier OF content. Her fanbase was wholesome and supportive. If jgirls, kgirls, and cgirls have the same positive appreciation and vibes, they'll do the same.

    Shibuya Galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooky
    But then there was this older chap. I don't know how normal that is to see but more power to him. Maybe he's in love with one of the girls, who knows?
    Japanese shops are a no judgement zone. Some grandpas want to jerk off to HYA and not MILFs. At least in Japan.

    You can actually see Shibuya Galaxy, TAE, Dotonbori, and Tora no Ana standing in one spot in Dogenzaka btw. They're 1 minute walk from each other. At Dotonbori is where you find the MILF Hunters.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLover81
    ..why do they work at foreign friendly places like THC and TAE?
    Those girls prefer foreigners. Several girls were adamant they hate Japanese customers, truly and deeply. Not every girl thinks this way of course. It's not that they hate Japanese men, they just hate the typical cheap bums who use women as objects to relieve stress. Guys with terrible hygene, manners, drunk, and so on. These were their own words. The kind of person who uses DH or visits soapland often (i.e. frequent flyers) are not typical Japanese men to begin with. Some of them have a rigid mindset of what women are for. Certainly, there are perfect gentlemen too but they are not the typical core of the frequent visitors. The gentlemen tend to be curious and "try one time" since they don't actually need DH or soapland.

    Whereas, they feel foreigners in Japan often spend well with good manners. They're on a trip and just want a happy memory of their travel. But, this is what THC girls and foreigner soapland girls said. That biases things of course.

    When I asked girls who worked at 'Japanese only' shops to get an unbiased opinion, their main issue against foreigners was language and communication. There is a bit of fear of the unknown versus foreigners too. The girls want to be able to communicate with customers to avoid misunderstandings and know how to serve them. I saw these girls at Japanese only shops by getting an exception every time. It can be a pain in the ass where staff can be adversarial and insist its not possible until suddenly it is. I wrote out the process in a guide, but you basically should know the girl beforehand and have her start the process.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooky  [View Original Post]
    But it was an. Exploratory fact-finding mission for. Me, now I'm set for the next time, and will have better etiquette as far as the requisite self-love.
    Well, you are free to not jerk off at Shibuya Galaxy. Plenty of guys don't. But those HYA mostly expected me to jerk off to them.

    This reminds me, don't fall in love with working girls. Back in the US guys are falling like flies making this mistake with jgirls and kgirls. Getting in too deep. So, a quick PSA:

    The Three Nos of Japan
    Many many friends who went to Japan will joke that they want to marry a specific working jgirl. No! See her 100 times for less.

    Some friends say they will ask for 'custom booking' of a top JAV girl, but they get quoted some ridiculous inflated sum. No! See a better girl at Gingira or THC for less.

    Some friends say an ATF oppai pub girl will ask them for champagne on their 2nd or 3rd visit with sudden GPS. No! Lick her rival's tits.

    In this way, you stay a Happy Butterfly.

    Attached are screencaps from Hasumi's JAV, using AI to decensor the JAV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hasumi 01.jpg‎   Hasumi 02.jpg‎   Hasumi 03.jpg‎   Hasumi 04.jpg‎   Hasumi 05.jpg‎  

    Hasumi 06.jpg‎   Hasumi 07.jpg‎   Hasumi 08.jpg‎   Hasumi 09.jpg‎   Hasumi 10.jpg‎  


  8. #162
    Rayne K and Isabella V are back to OC tomorrow. How do I know? I read it on a website. You can sometimes get better updates for CAKD and FirstAsians through HX. Mariel if you like skinny with tits, Olivia if you like skinny and tiny, and Cheney if you like young and tall who likes to bang. Her service has some overlap with Ribbon. If you are into young GFE girls, Bonnie. See her photo guide. She's hot to me, maybe not to you. Everyone of these girls is popular for one type of guy but not another. You'll have to figure it out.
    https://get9irl.com/Mariel Mariel
    https://get9irl.com/Olivia Olivia
    https://get9irl.com/BabyCheney Cheney
    https://get9irl.com/BabyBonnie Bonnie

    I'll update Isabella and Shirley's photo guide once it cools down. The quality of Service is better when spread out.

    If you are a HYA Hunter in OC, you get the best coverage with Get9 and CAKD. If you are a HYA Hunter in LA, CGLA and Get9 or Kbeauty. Some more booker options:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...07#post7689707 MisterD Agency Guide

    With the Thai orgs, usually the MILFs use MILF ads and the young girls use young ads. Even the fake placeholders tend to follow this rule. With most Thai girls, shower alone. The service is more freestyle which is not necessarily better or worse. It means there is less a fixed routine and she is like your girlfriend for the hour, so have fun.

    FirstAsians and Khaleesi1999 on HX are both good budget orgs. FA is a korg with kgirls and Latinas, Khaleesi is a Thai org with Thai, Laos, Viet girls. On Khaleesi:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    For those interested in Gracie, the org is Khaleesi1999 on HX. 200 hh 240 45 300 hr last I checked..The people who liked her tended to be HYA Hunters who enjoy a submissive girl. I've seen her many years and her looks, style, hair, weight, and energy vary every tour.

    Gracie - 5'9" C or D MM tits, in-between white and tan. Very cute face, tits and ass, some bush, very good pussy, DTF. Fucks back well. Shower by self. Some bush last time I saw her. Well priced. Service is ymmv.

    Riding her is the best because you can have the best view of her tits and face. I'll also point out that for girls from that region, respect goes a long way..Her face is her strong point. Half Chinese. Speaks some Chinese.

    Khaleesi1999 also has Thai Maya who is very popular with Service Hunters. Full bodied, ads are representative. You have to figure out what you like, but it is fair warning to say Gracie is a better fit for HYA Hunters and Maya is a better fit for Service Hunters.
    But if you don't like a girl's Looks or Service by enough, it won't matter even if she is 200 hh bb special.

    Chinese Level
    5 Subin (LA)
    6 Olivia (OC), Shirley? (OC), Gracie? (OC)
    7 Mina aka Allie - vacation
    8 Sansa K - vacation

    I only have one vote on Shirley and Gracie, so it's just a vague guess. About bb special, Ella K for those into good bb special pussy. Her strong points are Pussy and Face, she is thicker now. Body is good with no flab. So b bit thick with broad shoulders:
    https://get9irl.com/EllaK Ella K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7696141 Ella

    Most guys actually prefer a bit thick, especially if they also like White and other races. It's just that the guys who want skinny really want skinny as a Dealbreaker.

    I'll expand the agencies that have a focus on OC:
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterDotD  [View Original Post]
    CAKD: A must-have if you're in OC. The layout is decent, although prices are missing. Their roster is limited, but they usually have a couple of exclusive girls every month that can only be booked through them. I've heard the booker can be unpleasant a few times, but personally I haven't experienced that (at least for now).

    TopAngels: Decent layout, but prices are also missing. Some girls have different names on their website for some reason. Their roster is almost complete, with the occasional exclusive. They also provide very clear directions and instructions for accessing you room of paradise. Overall, they're very pleasant to work with.

    Get9irl: Excellent layout with fairly accurate prices and stats. Their roster is almost complete. I don't have access to this agency yet because they ask for quite a bit of personal information during verification. However, if you ask one of your ATFs, they may be able to vouch for you. This is basically the holy bible website that I look up to every morning when I wake up.

    CandygirlLA (CGLA) Horrible layout. Prices and stats can be a bit iffy at times, so it's best to cross-check them with other websites. They have an almost complete OC roster, along with a few exclusive girls in LA only. If your main base is LA, this is definitely a must-have. I heard that it very hard to get in and I can see why, because they never respond to my text. Then again, if you ask one of your ATFs, they may be able to vouch for you.

    KBeautyGirls: Good layout with fairly accurate prices and stats. Almost a complete roster. They have a very popular exclusive girl (Nali in LA) that can only be booked through them. Like Gangnam Secret, they also list what each girl likes and dislikes, making it another useful reference. Personally, I've found Gangnam Secret's descriptions to be a little more accurate. I've also heard this booker can be difficult to work with, which is why I never bothered getting verified.

    KDreamC: I mainly used this one for early access to Jenny and not much else. Good layout with fairly accurate prices and stats, but an extremely limited roster. The booker, however, is an absolute sweetheart.

    Humaniplex (HX): A convoluted mess that you'll probably need Google Sensei to figure out how everything works. But once you become familiar with the site, it really is your ticket into K-girl land. Many gentlemen recommend building up your reputation on HX so you can use it to verify yourself with agencies and bookers without having to expose too much personal information, and I wholeheartedly agree.
    CGLA's layout favors LA. It works for LA HYA Hunters, and it can make it crystal clear when it's time to drive to OC. KDC is really great but like FA it's for their exclusives. They don't multi-book. In a way, you can say KDC focuses on quality over quantity. Specifically Value for BB Yoda guys. Their girls are consistently good for Balanced Hunters.

    There are a few purposes of HX. One is to bang White girls and other races. Another is to help screen for korgs when they aren't friendly with each other. You can also use HX to reduce your screening for korgs if you were already using it anyways. It's also helpful if you suddenly lose your number, such as if you used a phone app or tracfone. Lastly, it ultimately makes it hard for stalkers and dangerous people to screen for korgs. Some people don't know they are stalkers themselves, or that is to say they become one without intending to at first. Or they develop mental illness or some other loss of judgement. The HX was their 'magic key' and they can no longer use it, they have to start over.

    Other people are not stalkers, but girls say so because they promised they owe the guy something and did not deliver. If anything, the girl's behavior is sometimes even worse. So, I would not believe things said either way. I am only generically saying what HX does for safety. Just see your ATFs and ignore drama.

    Another way to screen is if you've seen a girl at one agency and she is multi-booked, then contact the other booker that also books her right after your appointment. Or if you have a long-time ATF and she is at a new agency, ask her to screen you. Since she is the one opening the door for you on your first visit with that booker, it is the gold standard for safety. A girl would obviously not vouch for you if she didn't look forward to seeing you.

    If you want to bang hot young White girls, it's also possible at City of Industry. If you can't figure the rest out, it's not for you.

    Doxy
    For Doxy-PEP options, I'll list examples that people have used. Shameless Care, Wisp, www.alldaychemist.com, heymistr.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    I'll mention Shameless Care which is a similar telehealth and prescribes Doxy-PEP. I only post this once a year in case it helps someone have more peace of mind.

    Doxy PEP
    For those who want Doxy-PEP, used within 72 hours, it reduces the chances of bacterial stds by 50%-80%. The sooner you take it, the better (approaching 80%). It is considered an effective preventative - much better than nothing but not a guarantee.

    Some telehealth will prescribe it in bulk like Shameless Care on a case-by-case basis. For example, 40 doses for about 200. So you can take it right after your appointment. Each does is typically 2 pills. Medical info is private under the law, and each person has to decide if it suits them or not. There are side effects like diarrhea and some nausea. It can be mild, just don't be surprised.

    You take just one dose (typically 2 pills or 200mg) right after your appointment. You don't need to take more, because assuming you start off clean that is enough to prevent colonization. Whereas if you have been long infected by some bacteria, just one dose is unlikely to clear it since it is "settled in". Hope that distinction makes sense.

    Some girls take doxy-PEP, many don't. Just a few girls take PrEP for HIV. HIV is a very low risk for normal PIV sex (as opposed to anal). Doctors at the STD clinics have given this opinion to me over the years. But it is a non-zero risk, so I mention it since some guys are sensitive about it.
    It is the opinion of several STD clinic doctors that PrEP for HIV is not necessary for most of us, unless you regularly participate in unprotected anal sex or intravenous drug use. Whereas Doxy-PEP for bacteria greatly mitigates your risk, but doesn't eliminate all risk. I suppose it could technically be taken in a series (7-14 days in a row) to clear bacterial infections, but I don't think that's the right strategy. I wrote out the best route in previous PSAs, which is regular testing. Treatment is based on testing, symptoms, or quitting bb.

    I'll note that these options give peace of mind. There can also be a strategic use of doxy-PEP if you have already just been treated and 'cleared', and are going back in to bb land again. It can keep your clear streak going much longer.

    I will get cleared when taking on a new partner, but lately it is simply that a GFE ATF is returning to town and wants to date me and offer bb. When I get such an offer I simply can't help it. So, I will get cleared and won't see other girls. These steps are important because even though I already tested negative for major bacteria, there are many mild bacterial NGU not covered by tests. Things you'll never test positive for, with minor symptoms. So, I do this to help her have a happy memory without even minor problems.

    Whereas with girls who offer bb normally, there's no point getting clear unless you have symptoms or a positive test. Instead, I wrote out 001 to 003 guides for that strategy. They can keep yourself clear for as long as you are satisfied with that route.

    Bbbj is much safer than bbfs obviously, especially for bacterial std risk. People who were cfs for decades that switched to bb for half a year noticed how different the risk gap was. Sometimes very soon. For most stds, there is no comparison. But there are a few where it makes less difference. It's why I recommend the Gardasil and Hepatitis B vaccines, since they cover things that antibacterials do not. I was always recommended the Hep B vaccine by STD clinic doctors consistently, for good reason. If you are really into rimming, Hep A vaccine is an option.

    I don't want to go into detail on the numbers, but generally speaking any early 20s kgirl got the Gardasil vaccine already. But not necessarily late 20s. Any kgirl under 30 has Hep B vaccine. Anyone under 35 in the US too. Those who haven't and are very sexually active, should get both. While there is a booster effect for getting a vaccine you have't gotten in decades, the important thing is just having gotten it at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick69  [View Original Post]
    We move on to camel slide and she starts asking if I shaved. Told her I trimmed 4 days ago. I keep everything low zero clip with hair clippers. She said it hurt her kitty and had to stop.
    Grooming
    At the beginner level, grooming hair is not hard. It's whatever you'd normally do to look and feel good. Any improvement helps, and it's a matter of personal comfort and preference. For the rest of this I won't talk about haircuts, just beard and pubic grooming.

    Light trimming or grooming is generally safe (i.e. removing the extra but leaving 25%-75% of it). But there are certain combos that are important to avoid especially when it comes to stubble. If you fully shave your beard or pubes and it grows back a little with stubble, it can hurt. Beard stubble hurts for daty, and pubic stubble more often if it's in certain spots.

    The beard solution is simple - if you want to fully shave then keep fully shaving. If you are into daty, you could eitehr go for a light trim where there is plenty of hair to avoid stubble, or maintain a complete shave.

    Whereas for pubes, a full shave can be risky or difficult to maintain. Most people leave 25%-75% which avoids stubble. Or only full shave in areas that are very easy and low-risk to maintain. You con't want to cut yourself, especially last minute.

    I don't know what works best, but Philips norelco oneblade intimate trimmer is one option for pubic shaving. It is definitely better than many other options I know, but I haven't tried everything out. If you are just doing basic trimming in 'easy' pubic areas, your regular shaver may have options. You have to practice good technique.

    Daty (Eating Pussy)
    Daty is not for everyone or even most people. But it must not happen very often since some MILFs react with delightful surprise. Truly new girls can go a week and not understand what you're up to. You don't have to do it, most people clearly don't.

    I read the books so I'll summarize some simple tips. First, make sure your beard doesn't have stubble that can hurt. Second, make sure the girl has good hygene or you are simply very brave. You can always change your mind and cut it short. Many guys report they only want to daty GFE only girls. Others find girls with good hygene, which is almost all kgirls. Kgirls are way cleaner than most indepenents and civilians.

    Daty involves some trial and error. First see if the girl is into it. Maybe 80%-90% of them are, with maybe 25%-50% of them really into it. It's often a newer girl who is hesitant, but some girls just don't like it. In the same way many of us don't want our assholes licked either. If a girl doesn't like something, don't do it - it's contrary to the goal of foreplay. The Lizza Guide is about reading a girl's reaction and finding what she likes. There are a few girls who react like it's been so long. There were even girls like Apink aka Elise who were so into it they would vigorously swirl to help you as you got into it.

    It may seem odd, but some girls even have a subconscious preference for clockwise or counter-clockwise. You cannot know this, which is why the principle is to read her reaction. That is the principle of all foreplay and the Lizza guide. It is the prime domain of HYA Hunters.

    The most important point for daty is that the female clitoris is very sensitive. It's protected by a hood, but once things get going it may pop out on its own. It's different for every girl. So, daty should start with indirect contact. Don't go hard on a girl with a lot of pressure. You are teasing around it more than constant direct contact. Same as a blowjob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Eating Pussy
    Below I'll expand on how to eat a girl's pussy (DATY) if you choose to do it. About 80%-90% of girls enjoy proper DATY, so make sure she is comfortable with it. A few experienced girls will even help you by rocking or swirling their body, which is always a good sign. If you are a beginner, I would practice on a fully shaved girl. "Full bush" is for experts.

    The clitoris can be very sensitive, so don't attack it hard or direct right away. Use low and gentle pressure, work around it first rather than directly. Watch and listen to her reaction for clues. The clit tends to start "hidden", which is a good thing due to its sensitivity. You have to build trust and comfort, get the blood flowing to do more. If you have ever been given a bbbj that was too hard too soon, it's the same thing. Start extra gentle if you're not sure.

    A quick anatomy summary: The most visible part, the clitoral glans, is a small, button-like area of flesh at the top of the vulva. It is protected by the clitoral hood, which is a fold of skin.. When normal people say clitoris or clit they just mean the exposed part of the whole organ. The hood is analogous to the male foreskin.

    Like a bbbj, it is as much psychological as physical. Even your breath and your approach makes a big difference. There are entire books written on it and I've read them to compare notes. About the psychological aspect, give her an understanding of what you'll do, and watch her reaction as you do it. No rushing or surprising. Periodically check on her reaction. If she is helping you with it or obviously enjoying it, she probably wants you to continue. Your tongue motions can be back and forth or circular. Don't focus too much on just the clit, especially at the start. A few minutes of this it will get the blood flowing. There are many techniques and "phases" go to longer, but these are the basics to help a girl get aroused to receive your dick after. It not only helps women get wet, but expands their pussy and prepares it for sex.

    When in doubt, don't overdo it. It is the thought that counts. For those who aren't into DATY, you can give a gentle rub too. If you shave, make sure you dont' have fresh and hard stubble that would irritate her.
    When I say 80%-90% of girls are into daty, it accounts for a small borderline case where the girl doesn't seem into it but allows it and it works. You won't get any feedback from her breathing, voice, or face. But her pussy loosens up just the same. She approves of it with silence, it is mainly an aspect of their personality.

    The younger girls all get very wet. It scales with age, especially a lot at 18-25 and gradually declining to the late 40s on average. Younger girls can also be turned on more times per day, same as any younger guy. But if too many guys are always doing nice things to turn the girl on, certainly the effect can wear off a bit. But since clearly it's not that common, no problem giving these tips maybe once a year.

    One alternative for daty is by finger, but you have to use common sense too. Read the girl's reaction.

    Even for girls who don't get wet, the loosened pussy step matters for them just the same. Even if a girl gets a little wet, adding enough lube is important. It is an art.

    Since Service is defined as what a girl does, getting wet falls under Service. It is one thing HYA generally do better than MILFs, especially for a HYA Hunter. And it is part of the general difference in why there is a Difficulty grade. It's why Balanced Hunters don't get as much Service from HYA, because they aren't running the Lizza Guide as thoroughly. Seducing her. The other factor is of course Balanced Hunters have different criteria.

    Proper foreplay is even written down in manuals thousands of years ago, instructing Kings and Emperors across many cultures. When two indepependent sources that don't know each other tell you the same thing, that's a good sign. That is the most basic principle of Intel btw. It's how Batman the hot or young detective knows anything.

    General Foreplay and Progression
    Some girls like to kiss, some like to be kissed at different parts, some like their breasts and nipples stimulated, some like their pussy stimulated or eaten. Every girl is very different, but almost all have some part they like you to work on for foreplay. Some proper foreplay will ensure a lot more girls love your dick in them. When first entering a girl, start slow. The pussy gets aroused the same as a penis, and it can take a few minutes for bloodflow to expand the pussy. A good pussy will adapt to your size over time, then no problem. When switching to doggy, start slow again.

    Even though every girl is very different, when you repeat the same girl her "password" is generally the same. Like magic, you can unlock a girl consistently on repeats by remembering what she likes. Exactly the same for girls who remember what a guy likes.

    Arousal matters. I have seen one girl who could only fit me 2 inches my first visit, I was barely 1/3 of the way in and hitting bottom. She was brand new and nervous. But my second visit, she could take it all. It was her first week doing this. This is why a girl needs to feel safe and comfortable, and then foreplay will do its work. Men are the same, if they are stressed or nervous it can cause performance issues.

    Other Tips
    DTF - She enjoys the feeling of getting fucked. As long as you do it right within reason. And if you do it right, you can go far. A general rule is to start at a good slow pace. Watch her reaction. Start slow again when re-inserting. This can lead to mutual enjoyment and reduce injury. The details of "doing it well" are something for you to figure out and enjoy.

    Turtles can figure out who is young or hot using Intel. Occasionally my friend says she's A and she's C, but she's still not going to be an auntie. That's fine with me, my strategy deliberately allows for C sometimes (see Aim Broad tip below). Whereas Rabbits rush in without Intel, so it's why I wrote out a Walk guide. If they want a HYA but the girl is an auntie using HYA ads, they might walk if it's going to be a problem. People tend to quit when they run into two duds in a row. So if you do, just ask for another girl or your ATF.

    The Second Harem
    To expand your options, you could drive to LA for HYA like Nali. LA people come to OC too for the same reason. For HYA Hunters, driving to LA for an S-Tier girl makes her equivalent to an A-Tier girl in OC and so on. So, don't bother going for a girl unless you think she's extra good by enough of a margin.

    The #1 safety issue by far is driving. All the actual accidents and close calls of people is greater than every other problem combined by a multiple. Don't drive distracted. Once you have a simple, straight, and long course you might try an audiobook or a playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naoG...JeP2TS&index=3 Baby Monster Playlist

    When posting media links like YT, IG, Tiktok, etc.. it's worth using a burner account and/or chopping off the si= referrer link that refers to your account.

    On a Tangent, I was shocked to hear Asa is only 20. She does look young usually, but for one concert she had lost a lot of weight and looked like she was 30. It was due to all her face work and plastic clashing with the weight loss. Seeing how she looked before many surgeries, it's certainly true the face worked improved her. She just has to be careful not to lose too much weight - some girls simply look worse with weight loss. And face work is the risky in that sense compared to BBL which is fairly reliable. Ozempic is not a good idea either, the weight loss is not worth what it does to the face.

    Early morning tends to be better traffic patterns. Or late at night if it's to a corg open to 11pm. To avoid being late when driving further, you show up early to a waypoint 3-15 minutes from your destination. A gas station with extra parking, a mall with food grocery drink options, or another option. For LA, due to rampant homelessness your best bet for a bathroom is actually McDonald's. But you'll need to ask for a code. OC is not like that.

    Aim Broad or Aim Narrow
    There is a general dilemma when you know what you like and have good intel to make a list of girls. It is whether you aim broad or aim narrow. I'll describe both approaches, but most people need a compromise. First note that if someone rates a girl B-Tier, you'll often consider her A-Tier or C-Tier. That's normal, and you could even say you agree with them and find their intel helpful. They really narrowed it down for you by identifying a girl with decent looks.

    Aiming Broad - you can aim broad which is to say you want A-Tier so you'll consider B-Tier candidates because some of them could be A-Tier. This is the "passionate adventure" route where you try every possibility so you don't miss a single winner, and you are enjoying the variety even if she is B-Tier. You don't consider B-Tier bad, it's just not your target. You accept the C-Tier losses. This is exactly how I used to hunt HYA.

    Aiming Narrow - you truly want to focus on the very best and need her to be A-Tier minimum at any cost. So what you do is you only consider S-Tier candidates, basically the top girl from other bj enthusiasts. Many times, the S-Tier turns out A-Tier but that is okay. This is how I hunt top tier jgirl HYA in LA, since OC has so many high tier HYA options competing with them.

    When on a tight budget or traveling to another city, aim narrow. When looking for variety with frequent visits, aim broad.

    Knowing these two extremes, you can find some compromise in-between. But I have tuned my approach to great success and satisfaction. For an LA guy considering OC, they would 'Aim Narrow' for OC and 'Aim Broad' within LA so to speak. For example, LA guys going OC to see Nali when she was here. Once you end up in OC anyways, truly thirsty guys could opt to see "one more girl" before the drive back. Scratch that itch of curiosity if you have very narrow taste such as HYA.

    This 1 (or 2) Tier gap of traveling between LA and OC matters. It is why a hot superstar can do well in OC for months, because high expectation LA guys aren't going to bother going. High expectation guys get disappointed and bring bad vibes too, so it's bad for both the guy and the girl. Ironically, hot superstars are good for months in OC. But, if it's for years its better in LA. OC has a lot more guys who start out nice but end up bad due to one-sided imagination after enogh repeats. Whereas LA has a lot more guys who start out bad but get filtered out over the years.

    That reminds me. If a girl is really going to marry a guy, it should be a guy who is very emotionally mature and respectful. Probably someone boring to her. Those matches tend to last because they just want a peaceful life of stability. Reliability. Or, it's a guy so new he doesn't even belong using korgs or corgs and will quit soon anyways. She runs off with him and even if it doesn't work out, he still helps her sincerely. There is little in-between. Everything else is generally fraud and the mask comes off later. The woman's mask comes off of course, but she was only expecting one mask not two.

    Too many guys have fallen prey to this thinking, The Doom. Or, they run into The Professionals. The solution is to pay for each encounter. Have a happy memory and both go separate ways when you reach the limit of encounters. I noticed when I do this with jgirls, I am even welcome again even a year later. I have to cut my list in half, with a heart of stone.

    Every one of us has to master our own wallet somehow. We all run into that problem. My latest LA PSA was "cut your list of girls you want to see in half, with a heart of stone". I do it once a month when my list gets too long. Sometimes you can't line up your schedule for a girl, but after a while new girls show up and it is smart to consider them too. Plans change.

    Non Reviewers Taste
    It's a bit silly, but if I really like a girl then I should water it down extra just in case. This is because a review that is accurate for me, won't be accurate for others. Most people don't know how to read reviews with that understanding or skepticism, but once they start reviewing they realize it too. So, we can "dumb it down" for others by removing all overly positive things we thought about a girl. It doesn't matter how true it is, especially if you are a HYA Hunter and the girls give you better service than other guys. So, I try stick to obvious points where possible.

    I like young, skinny, petite, white skin girls with a good Face, Body shape, Ass. But I don't expect every checkbox. I don't mind tanned thick tall girls if they are either young or hot especially Face or Body. I Aim Broad and catch many fish. Someone who has different preferences may say a girl I like isn't hot to them, which is correct. But, she's still hot to me. They'll understand this if they reviewed girls too.

    I could tell them "She is very skinny and petite, so I like that. You don't care about those things, so you won't." This is the most common misunderstanding - taste and type by specs. Some people dare not list out many girls who are hot to them. They are quite afraid of criticism, though they enjoy giving it when being spoon fed Intel. It's generally the Non Reviewers like this. They don't realize that actually, this is all by design. The Gatekeepers hand over all grading and opinion to reviewers. So if the girls keep becoming more like the reviewer's type, they can only shrug. The Gatekeeper's Wish Come True.

    The shills can't shill because opinion and reality have a big obvious gap. When someone praises Sandra Oh and repeats her, I get it. More power to him. I'll even help him find her.

    A reviewer should consider negative reviews as help. When there were accurate positive and negative reviews for Lizza in 2024, it made sure only HYA Hunters saw her and Service Hunters avoided. Then, later reviews heavily skewed positive. It is the Negative Review Paradox where accurate negative reviews help a hot young girl get way more popular. Disappointed guys dodge, getting out of the way so that true fans repeat even harder. It's why I always warned who should not see a HYA.

    There are going to be readers who don't know how to read reviews. They could complain about reviews, but they are also never going to help me find a girl who is hotter. They simply don't know! They were just following our Intel all along and only complaining when they didn't agree. Saying nothing if they do agree. They don't have such high standards that they could tell me about hotter girls I didn't point out. For if they had, I'd be thanking them.

    The Bird Must Leave Its Nest
    Rather, a painful worry strikes my heart. I think they don't realize how most girls really look, because they only complained about the hotter and younger girls I pointed out. If they would just stop following our Intel, they can see for themselves how it is. I call this The Bird Must Leave Its Nest. Boner believes strongly how to make this happen, and I always completely agreed but just have a few last tips always.

    "A bird is safe in its nest, but that is not what its wings are made for"

    So go find the HYA we missed and tell us. Fly high and search wide. It's always like this, so just ignore the haters.

    Norcal
    Tiana aka Zina is Ng447 Glow Starlight. Baby Hami is Ng442 Bianca. So if you want, search Tiana and Hami in OC for Socal reviews. For what it's worth, I can't use many LA or Norcal reviews since they have their own criteria and taste. Girls I don't want to see. So I mainly rely on OC reviewers who skew HYA Hunter taste and vocabulary. Even the OC Service Hunters write reviews that make sense and can be decoded by most HYA Hunters (i.e. to avoid Service girls or even seek one for curiosity).

    In the other direction (now in Socal), Ng432 July Virgin = Anna J aka Mayu J, a jgirl spinner:
    https://get9irl.com/BabyAnna
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-anna-j
    https://kbeautygirls.com/baby-anna
    https://www.gfriends.me/product-page...-j-bbfs-irvine

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Find their org links on the rentry site. I hear Mimi LKS is attracting whales rn.
    It is a combo of young, good English, and the Haven effect. Once you talk with a girl who is young, charming, and not ugly, you start liking her and get all hypnotized. It is a very common problem in every city.

    After all, it could be the first time a guy has had sexual access to a girl who is the combo of young, charming, and not ugly. Then they go off the deep end, they sell their NVDA for her. Don't do this.

    You'd think OC guys would have gotten used to it with all the HYA that have already passed through. Actually, they have. So they won't fall for a mid young girl unless they are just new to the hobby. Now instead, they get hypnotized by the combo of young, charming, and actually hot. You see, the problem never ends.

    Last tip. Girls act different to guys who leak money. She loses all respect for you as a man, you become an ATM. So don't. Pay as you go, don't suddenly give a girl a lot of money at once. It's the best way.

    Attachments
    All attachments are variations of skinny with ass, of different skin tones and proportions. It's just to show examples. "Skinny with tits, ass, white skin" is a guide I wrote a while ago with Riri J being the top tier example. Girls like Mariel, FA Cherry, Freesia, Angel, and Subin fall into that category. Aqua to some extent, with a more tanned skintone, smaller tits, bigger ass (Lani too). If the skintone is white, I classified them as PWTM:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    PWTM is what more normal guys like, most guys do not like Team Seven type.

    PWTM (Perfect White TOAS Model) Rankings
    Body - MH No1 Nina (Riri J), MH Cherry, Angel, Freesia (All four S-Tier)
    Face - Freesia, Angel, MH No1 Nina (Riri J), MH Cherry (First two S-Tier, second two A-Tier)

    PWTM is not too different from Go Mal-Sook or MH Yua, except the latter two are not super skinny (we can nickname their body type Perfect Normal Model). I actually prefer both body types in addition to Team Seven.
    The first attachment shows skinny with ass and is the closest example for Mariel and Subin, even though their skintone is whiter and the proportions differ a bit. I considered that if you ever wished you could bb FA Cherry or Subin, to try Mariel. The second attachment is whither skin, but maybe the ass is too exaggerated. It may be enlarged mainly due to the camera position (objects closer to camera end up bigger in the photo). But it's still the general same idea. The third example is very tanned (Escaflowne). Closer to Aqua due to skintone, skinny waist and ass combo. Again, the camera position exaggerates it.
    https://get9irl.com/Mariel Mariel

    I've been looking for a FA Cherry replacement for 2 years. MH Cherry and Mariel were the closest as far as body type. Riri J and Angel to some extent but they are taller. Subin but her tits are different and more natural shape. All girls white skin TOAS type to varying degrees. Of them, only Mariel is available in OC.

    To demonstrate the camera position issue, two other photos of Escaflowne's ass to show that it's still big and round (for an Asian), but exaggerated when the camera is angled that way. If you like her, support her OF. She is a true exhibiionist, so these were actually posted freely for enjoyment by all fans and not even OF. Girls who get good vibes post more free content.

    It's not super close, but the closest kgirl you're going to get to Escaflowne currently is Aqua when she's back. But others too may return.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Skinny with Ass 05a.jpg‎   Skinny with Ass 01.jpg‎   Skinny with Ass 04.jpg‎   Skinny with Ass 03 Esca.jpg‎   Esca 01.jpg‎  

    Esca 02.jpg‎  

  9. #161

    Translation

    Here's 6 he translation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shibuya Galaxy Kengaku Club 011.jpg‎   71974520-df71-4c26-a655-428ec2b88b3a.jpeg‎  

  10. #160
    Some day, jgirls will be at Low Tide again. When that happens, here is an all-HYA strip club in Shibuya (Tokyo):

    Shibuya Galaxy
    https://shibu-gal.com/ Shibuya Galaxy (Shibuya)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuTPUQF9Eqs&t=114s Youtube "as featured on TV"
    https://shibuyagalaxy.livedoor.blog/ SG Blog
    https://shibu-gal.com/ SG Website.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7614285 Shibuya Galaxy (Shibuya, Japan)

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    People generally have a good time, and it is cheap ($60 an hour plus options) and like nothing else. You can hop in and out without an appointment, maybe about an hour is ideal. Here is a similar shop that explains the system in English:
    https://nukunuku.club/what-is-kengaku-club/ Nuku Nuku Ikebukuro
    Alternate Guides:
    https://rockitreports.com/review-shibuya-galaxy-tokyo/ Shibuya Galaxy Guide 1
    https://tokyonightstyle.com/blog/new...galaxy-review/ Shibuya Galaxy Guide 2
    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post3065416 Shibuya Galaxy Guide 3
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7622735 Lemonpepper SG Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by LemonPepper  [View Original Post]
    Has a chance to visit yesterday and man shit is wild haha. Only complaint got so worked up and really wished could've fucked some of those girls LOL. Good thing I had someone lined up for right after at my hotel already so it was always just going to be a tease.

    Didn't pick but happened to get placed in box 3 and aside from seeing them pick up orders they also use that mirror to adjust their clothes or panties sometimes. If you go definitely do the all girl option, will give you all you need to know about which girls are hot vs hot and down.
    By presenting many different opinions, it should be pretty clear. SG is open at 3pm M-F, 1pm weekends. You'll know it's open because of the sign outside. 100% English friendly, the staff speak English with English signs.

    I need to point out that you should avoid going to Japan in August or near August. It is way too hot. Avoid January or near January. It is way too cold and dry. Be warned.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLover81
    Went to shibuya galaxy a couple of times.

    There are usually one to two girls that are about 8-9. The rest are 7's although everyone looks 21-25.

    I'm pretty sure they can see you a little if you sit up close to the glass. Some girls were looking straight at my eyes and gave me a simulated blow job right where I stuck out my pecker.
    Yes, this is exactly my impression too! One or two very cute girls S or A Tier, next everyone else acceptable for variety but all young. Early 20s, unspoiled. Some quite naughty. The reason HYA work at shops at this is to save their pussy from ruin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooky
    First time visitor to Galaxy today. Yes the curtained-off rooms are small and there is a square cushion on the floor, or more like a stadium seat with a stiff back you can lean against. I'm not as limber as I never was, and I was a bit contorted but managed to be halfway comfortable.

    I ordered up this petite little brown girl who looked sort of Filipina to me, Mike (pronounced meekay of course). Yup, nice kitty and ah-so which she was proud to show off. I picked for the second round as well and added a vibrator, which she seemed to enjoy. Did she really come? Who knows, but those things are pretty powerful. The kind you plug in. To an electrical outlet. She used it in all positiions, sitting on it on the floor and humping it, pressing it against the mirror then smashing her pussy against it. And just on and on.

    By the time I figured out who the other chick was, she was already booked.

    All in all I did enjoy it and would definitely return. I think the VIP booth has a regular chair, per the photos that Traveler X posted (I was given booth 3, which I think was on the list as being desirable.
    Yes, booth #3 is my favorite booth. It is the best pervert view because every girl must walk past you to get their order slips, as you look up her skirt. It is so close you can see every hair. No need for VIP booth, although it is a different experience since you can look over their shoulders and watch exactly what they are doing on their phones. Like a hybrid pervert-stalker.

    On paper, #5 is the best booth with best view. Just less perverted.

    It is like nothing you have ever experienced anywhere or anytime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooky
    I lied, my next post is this receipt from Galaxy.

    Does this show. 3 x 10 min shows included? What's that thing that looks like a 4 ?
    I think you got 4 shows, your booth was #3. If there are many girls not giving a show, you can try 'All girl' and be the King. Inspect your harem.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLover81
    I saw a petite beautiful doe eyed girl with nice see size natural breasts. She's a little shy and wouldn't make eye contact with me.
    Girls are special in different ways. Whereas some girls I thought would be shy were shockinly naughty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooky
    Had I been on top of things, I would have just waited for the super cute chick in the back corner seat. Or picked up again with the same brown skinned chick. Her pussy was just a slit, almost no outer or inner lips to speak of. I'm not into the gym exams but yes she spread her pussy apart to show the pink inside. I'll give her credit for a great attitude as well. I was thinking dang I would just like to fuck her.

    Yeah the other petite cute one also didn't make eye contact with me. I'm thinking she may have a a "whale" on her hook and was waiting for her repeat booking. I think her name might have been Ryo.
    In the SG guide, there is a link to their site but also their blog. On the blog, many girls post their selfies with face censored. Just for a nice memory while respecting their privacy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLover81
    Yes standing as close to the glass as possible or kneeling is best. Just aim your pecker near her mouth and she will start blowing you. If she's doing doggy, just kneel and aim your pecker in her ass cheeks.

    You can always extend your time or buy more sessions with any girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooky
    I felt the front of my boxers a little wet from pre-cum.
    This is Japan. It is perfectly normal to pay to jerk off to HYA while they watch and masturbate to you too. It would actually be a little rude not to jerk off. It is a no judgement zone. To Japanese locals, it is just basic common sense that we should show up and jerk off to HYA. They consider 26+ to be too old for that.

    On the other hand, it's also common sense that blow-job shops are dirt cheap and staffed by MILFs. You can get 3 MILFs in a row to blow you thoroughly for $26. Just close your eyes.

    The nice thing about Japan is the moment I step foot there, everyone has my taste! I don't even need to explain why a girl is hot, it's obvious to everyone. In Japan, the girls themselves know what Tier they are. It's uncanny.

    Then back in the US suddenly people want MILFs and Sandra Oh.

    One reason Shibuya Galaxy is full of college aged HYA is that's exactly what the customer base in Japan expect. They have standards and won't show up otherwise. Japan is what made me realize, simply customers having consistent standards will lead to an 'all HYA' shop. It is the Third Dream. Boner has that dream too.

    If there were all HYA shops in the US driving out the MILFs, some people would have no regrets. But I instead feel sorry for Service guys, so my idea is to simply run the Draft for all tastes. Everyone call out the girls they think are special and why, and let Intel sort it out. Fair and square.

    Last attachment is SG Shiori. This Shiori:

    After the show Shiori sat back in her seat, totally back to normal and ignoring me again. Some time later, she notices an insect on the ground. She kicks it a few times with her foot first hoping it will buzz off. But it can't fly with damaged wings, just annoy her. Then, she picks it up and quickly tosses it in the trash. This is very symbolic of P4P. We customers attract the hot girl's full attention briefly and then they ignore us again like we don't even exist. Just the idea itself almost gets you rock hard.

    If you want her sexual attention again, you just pay again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shibuya Galaxy Kengaku Club 003.jpg‎   Shibuya Galaxy Kengaku Club 006.jpg‎   Shibuya Galaxy Kengaku Club 008.jpg‎   Shibuya Galaxy Kengaku Club 005.jpg‎   Shibuya Galaxy Kengaku Club 004.jpg‎  

    Shibuya Galaxy Kengaku Club 011.jpg‎   Shibuya Galaxy Kengaku Club 01.jpg‎   Img_3496r.jpg‎   SG Shiori.jpg‎  

  11. #159
    Looks Only
    S-Tier
    FA Isabella, MH Yua, Riri J, THC Hasumi, Angel, Katie K, Subin, Baby Danbi, Baby Rose, Lizza, Gingira Nanase, Laurent, CAKD Suki, Lani aka Lehilani, Heaven K, River

    Note that if you aren't into spinners, you'll need to drop Katie K, Baby Rose, Lizza, and Suki maybe 1/2 Tier. Even 1 Tier if you like big tall girls. If you need tits, drop Suki and Heaven K 1 Tier. If you aren't into jgirls, just ignore them! I like jgirls > kgirls so just ignore. People who have similar taste to me are generally +/- 1 Tier 80% of the time. People who don't, don't.

    A-Tier
    MH Cherry aka Etsuko, Kuzumi J, Baby Sol, Ng (Nggg), Baby Sweet, Baby Mury, Etoile Hinata (Japan), Winter aka Seven, Hanni, Nali, Baby Yul, Sherry K aka SBC Hannah, Juju, Baby Aqua aka Zoey, MH Lily, FA Ms Angel, Melody J aka SKG Marin, MH Malina C, CAKD Yua, CAKD Nara, FA Claudia L, MH Ayaka, Baby Minami J, Get9 Chanel2, Baby Ayaka (aka Momo K), SKP Ahmi, MH Ella, Isabella V, Purple K aka Tiara, Minji, CAKD Minami J, Dani, Rayne K, Aoi J, Tiana, Susie K aka Sochi, Chanel3, Mariel, Olivia, MH Juliya

    If you don't like Team7, drop Baby Sol, Baby Minami J, MH Ella, Tiana, Olivia, and Juliya. If you don't like spinners, drop Nali, Juju, Baby Ayaka, Minji. If you don't like jgirls, ignore jgirls. Note that a few A-Tier girls pop to S-Tier Overall due to superb Service. This is just 'Looks Only'.

    B-Tier
    CAKD Amy V, Lime, Crystal, FA Tomi aka Pink, Ariana, Allie aka Mina, Baby Arin, CAKD Yulie, FA Cherry, Apink aka Elise, MH Yan Jia No2, Haven, Kailee aka Keena, Sally V, Ichika Nagano, Daniel, Baby Abby aka Rai, Kokoro J, Baby Hami, Roo, Namiko aka CGLA Mari J, Janie K aka Monet, Baby Bonnie, Ribbon, Jenny K, Izumi K, Lauryn, Hani, FA Sammy, Baby Naye, Nari aka Nikita

    C-Tier
    Baby Byeori, Prada, S99 Lyla, Ella K, Areum, FA Shelby, CAKD Luna K, Baby Iu, MH Qiqi, KDC Julie, Lily K aka Remi, MH Jiahui C No1, Baby I, Daisy L aka Kai, Baby Sohee, Logan, Kazumi J, MH Emm No4, Nammy, FA Ginza

    Most of the C-Tier girls are hot enough to get me rock hard on sight. But enjoying / repeating them requires a combo of Looks and Attitude, unlike the S and A girls who can just lay back and let me do everything.

    Some of the C girls I prefer over the B-Tier girls due to Service. Some of the C girls even have an A or B Body, so in certain positions and views they are "just as hot". So I do that. The purpose of rating them C is so people have an estimate of what to expect rather than be disappointed. You expect most of the C girls to have good Service, and a few of them have superb service.

    I see lots of B and C girls and they are hot enough to me, so any guy who has the same reasoning might give them a try too. I'm just trying to dodge the lower end. You know it when you see it.

    BB special can make a C-Tier girl equivalent to a B-Tier upcharge girl. The full C-Tier list is much longer but full of retired girls or girls who aren't likely to come OC any time soon.

    Baby Iu and KDC Julie in particular had very special service imo. I felt like they enjoyed it even more than me, so they were easy repeats for Body, Attitude, Service. Looks aren't everything, though they sure help.

    I basically don't want to see E-Tier Looks or below no matter the Service, and it takes a lot of Service and good Price to make a D-Tier Looks girl special. So, that puts C-Tier in the middle where some of them are worth repeating for Service in combo with their Looks.

    Looks Only vs Attractiveness
    Girls can get more Attractive every time you repeat them. Whereas Looks Only, I exclude repeat factors such as the Nali Factor where a girl gets hotter because she gave me great service last time. I also exclude the Haven Factor where a girl is very charming and you simply like her (i.e. she has good Vibe). So the Nali / Haven factors are excluded from Looks Only because they won't reflect what you or I get on our 1st time. But, Looks Only does reflect actual changes in a girl's Looks (including Age), such as if she gained or lost 10 pounds. So it is not literally a 1st visit impression but represents the idea to help others.

    I see plenty of girls for Service, but my taste in Service is like other HYA Hunters. It's also very ymmv where one girl could treat me very well but not another guy. So to avoid confusion, I publish the Looks and Service Ratings separately. You can then decide for yourself if it's even worth using.

    Looks and Service are different than things like Age and Price, even though the latter 2 can really swing some peoples' decision. Being young gives a girl about +1 Tier on Looks on average to me. But I know to another guy it might be +2. Price works the same way. So giving an Age estimate and considering the Price are important. But Price does not affect Looks and Service in any way, and Age already is factored in according to my taste.

    Corg Door Knocking
    For those who use corgs in LA, I wrote out two Door Knocking guides:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7696211 Door Knocking 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7696276 Door Knocking 2

    Excerpts:
    I made my rounds one time and when Sisi opened the door, I couldn't believe it. She was just my type. More than that, she was happy to see me and had such a good vibe and smile. I figure she might not be someone else's type, or maybe a different day or for a different person wouldn't have had such a nice interaction. That is the beauty of door knocking.

    Alas, she was not the girl I booked and I gave her a tip saying I'll be sure to see her next time. I went to the girl I did book last for my appointment. She opened the door and was cute enough and nice enough, but Sisi was more type. So I gave her a tip too and said "excuse me I gotta go". I saw Sisi. When a girl likes you and gets along with you, you actually get better service.


    Door knocking tells you the girl's Face and Vibe, but not her Body or Skills. It lets me pick the better of 2-5 girls. It's as good as using Intel and improves what I get by up to 2 Tiers. For example, if the girls were S, A, C, D Tier it means I pick an S versus the average which is B. Another guy might rate the same girls B, S, B, E so he'll end up picking a different girl than me but still win.

    In that scenario, one friend described the girls as B, S, B, E. That's the Intel I got from him. So of course I asked to knock #2 (his S-Tier girl) last and even scheduled to see her by default. The girl he only rated B was an S to me. She also had such a smile for me with good Vibe. It was Sisi.

    After Sisi's door I saw my friend's S, but she was a B to me. I would have been very happy with her. But I checked my wallet for a 20 and gave it to her and said "I gotta go". I then texed the booker I was changing to the other girl, Sisi. More than just looks I knew Sisi liked me from her reaction, and I could see that she was really down to play. Girls who full pass the Vibe check tend to deliver, so it acts as an extra filter for Service.

    It's important to point out that had I gone a different day, his girl may have had better Vibe and Sisi worse. That's the point.

    When I said Sisi was S, it was her Face and Vibe combo. She was actually Face over Body, her body is nice enough so overall she is A / B Looks. Her skills were good for HYA, but she also did things for me even MILFs don't dare. It makes it hard to grade Service, which is why I exclude exotic options most poeple aren't interested in.

    Divine Intercession
    When you help people, some of them are bound to use that help to cause problems. So I wrote out basic guides for beginners. I help those who actually review girls for the rest. The masses of people are of course selfish and don't review, but showing them the basics will still lead to The Draft. And some of them turn into reviewers after all.

    Two recurring problems I noticed with LA corgs is some jgirls are banning White guys or no longer doing normal video. I guess a few guys ruined it. Girls tell each other, and it's always just 2 or 3 guys. They'll ban every White guy just to dodge them. But if you are still interested in good jgirl video, you could see my reviews for Tokyo options. For true fans.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...mi#post7599644 THC Hasumi

    It is ironic though. VIPs who have a long good record will get an exception via Divine Intercession. There were 5 jgirls come to mind who were technically 'No Whites', but they would see Whites who had a perfect record. I asked one girl 'I thought you don't see Whites' and she simply said 'Yes'. I also asked 'Booker said you also size block' (i.e. she doesn't see big dicks) and she also said 'Yes'. It turns out, booker knows who is safe and will vouch for them.

    More Corg Tips
    Girls come and go. It may happen that few girls will show up for a while, because times are hard for travel. Many girls go other countries instead now. There is also a limit to how many times some girls can tour. So, I left some Japan guides. It turns out, Japan is full of jgirls:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7622555 Japan DH Guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7672761 Japan Guide

    Chinese girls as a rule are strictly GFE only. Most Japanese girls will do bb but at a corg it is typically 200. For that reason, corg jgirls are a better fit if you prefer GFE only or if it's a premium jgirl. Most of the S-Tier jgirls started out at corgs, and most of those were exclusive and charged more. Since I prefer jgirl > kgirl, I preferred the premium jgirls over the premium kgirls. Riri J was a good example. I reviewed her last year.

    Some guys want COF (cum on face), but most jgirls only allow it if you are last appointment and tip since it is a hassle to re-apply make up. Each girl may have a different policy.

    Rarely, one last resort is to walk after the shower if there is a serious problem. It's going to be: Looks, attitude, or hygene. For example a girl has great face and you pick her, but then you get in the shower with her and see she has no tits and it's a problem. In this case be polite and I would give her a 40 tip for seeing her naked and getting her shower service. Then ask for another girl. 40 is fair and good manners since you did pick her based on her face, she didn't do anything wrong. This is a common etiquette at some shops and it solves a problem. Do it within the first 3-5 minutes, then 40 is more than fair. Of course, once service starts and you've entered her mouth or pussy, you pay full rate. Another example is if you chose hr and need to end it before hh, ask for the difference back and that's fine. Do not let the hh pass if you do this. Be polite and communicate, many shops support this but it depends on your shop.

    001 to 003 Condoms - Okamoto, Sagami, Etc..
    If you are satisfied with condoms, you can save money on upcharge. The Japanese 001 to 003 condoms are much thinner than typical US condoms, being 10 to 30 microns rather than typically 50 to 70 microns. To me, 001 condoms feel about 85% as close to bb when fully hard, maybe 70% when starting out. 002 feels 70% as close when fully hard. They will not address any ED problems a guy has, but for a guy who can get hard they work great. Make sure the girl is properly wet with foreplay or lubed and start slow as always..
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7680327 001 and health

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Testing
    Even when I was strictly GFE only, I got tested once a year at the county clinics. Other friends recommend AHF Wellness. I always tested negative for STDs, but the tests don't check for milder NGUs which can be treated by antibacterials. The most common NGUs are Mgen and trichomoniasis. They aren't tested for normally, and even if it were there are more besides them. They are mild but one person can have no symptoms but another person does. When I quit bb for a new girlfriend, I'd use callondoc and get cleared. Other times, a GFE only girl was open to UTR bb so I got treated for that too.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ic#post7114663 Callondoc for antibiotics
    Jgirl teeth
    I noticed many people not used to jgirls mention their teeth. Some jgirls have smaller jaws and crowded teeth, which shifts them. When the teeth are shifted just a little, it's considered cute in Japan. I'm going to link to a cute example, an actress from FC2 3070563. Let's grade it Level 1 Jgirl Teeth (out of 5). Perfectly acceptable to most people, Level 1 Jgirl Teeth has broad appeal. Most of us tap out at Level 3. Purple J was Level 4 and I actually liked her, but I noticed it was a hard Dealbreaker for others. So I will warn for Level 3 Jgirl Teeth and up.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1786618339 FC2 3070563 Level 1 Jgirl Teeth
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7096622 FC2 Research Guide

    I noticed many guys prefer streaming rather than downloading (ex. using Rapidgator). So:
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    I also posted about de-censored JAV. The quality is still hit and miss, but basically AI decensors the JAV and you can always find a link on javlibrary if you expand the comments (there's usually 1-3 pages of links). You'll need a RG or XM account if you want to download. Or, you can do a search on many other sites:
    https://supjav.com/?s=IPZZ-727 IPZZ-727 (Streaming)
    https://bustyxxx.cc/?s=IPZZ-727 IPZZ-727(RG Download)
    In some Kung Fu movies, you sometimes see a guy pick up a scroll and suddenly he can do new things. It's why I left some scrolls for those who need it. Knowledge such as condoms, health, and strategy is easily transferred in this way as-if technology.

    Excerpted:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7680327 001 and health
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7563967 Doxy Pep
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7694824 Corg Waiting
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7368167 MH Cherry 1 (aka Etsuko / Yuki)
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7368931 MH Cherry 2
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7663277 Door Knocking 3
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7664476 Door Knocking 4
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7426841 Corg tips 1
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7427535 Corg tips 2
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7651055 Legend of Video Master

    Hentai-san
    Some shops have a dining table 'Say Hello'. Right when I showed up for one appointment, 4 girls were sitting at the dining table chatting. The girl I booked sees me and gets up and say hey it's hentai-san (Mr pervert) as the other three girls stared at me at the door. I was taken aback but then replied "Yep it's me hentaisan" and followed her upstairs.

    These nicknames can get passed from generation to generation of table diners as girls rotate and pass it on, but I took a long break when some top tier kgirls showed up and it finally went away.

    New Terrace house
    The OG Terrace House (Netflix) was 3 girls and 3 guys, but New Terrace House is 4 girls and maybe 1 or 2 guys. When I walk in when it's not busy, the girls all greet me. It was the 3rd and final way I got intel besides door knocking.

    These greetings left quite an impression on A and the other girls at the table. One of the girls A already heard whispers about me from L, so I had a good rep as a good customer before she even laid eyes on me. It helped me get way better service from her when it was her turn.

    Strip Club Tip
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    You guys ever see a dancer so ugly and / or fat on the roll call it just ruins your plans for a visit that you almost want to stay home? 🤮 The ugly ones always come up to me and corner me while I'm waiting around waiting for the good ones. I have a hard time hiding my disgust and getting rid of them politely. Something about my vibes must be off 😂.
    Those are the worst, like flies you can't get rid of easily. They know they aren't hot so their goto method is to bug guys and find someone they can overpower with persistance.

    When a girl doesn't get the 1st or 2nd hint, it's no accident. So you don't owe them anything as far as etiquette or have to give them the benefit of doubt. They've violated common sense and etiquette if you have to ask 3 times for them to leave.

    If you want a polite out, simply tell them "I'm going to the bathroom" and leave. They'll find another target. Never tell them you want another girl, because girls without common sense cause drama. So I handle Uwanted Flies differently than how I handle normal strippers. The thing is that "I'm waiting for a girl" is enough to send away 95% of strippers on the 1st hint, but the 5% that don't get that hint are sharks. Don't tell them anything, just get rid of them or walk off. Due to the 5%, I stopped telling girls anything useful. My 1st hint is usually "I just got here" or "I just got out of a dance so i'm going to relax for a bit. It is a hint to them that "you are not my type and I'm giving you a polite out".

    The Two Hint Rule
    Keep in mind my 2nd hint to a girl is always "I'm just going to watch the stage for now". Normal decent human beings leave by the 2nd hint. Girls who don't are Unwanted Flies. They know what they're doing, they deliberately ignored your hints to leave. They'll say "Well I'll just watch it with you then" and start touching you and other things you don't want. The last two girls who did this to me were D Tier and F Tier looks. Unwanted Flies are never hot girls and they know it. So I get up and leave to another seat if it's a nice club like Spearmint Rhino. Lots of other hotter options.

    Whereas, if I realize I'm in COI Paradise and the whole club is full of ugly or thick / fat girls, I just have to leave the club. Actually, the Paradise girls were all decent mileage and cheaper. But they know they aren't hot and just beg and beg for more tips even after you started vip and are having fun with the lights real low. So it wasn't just the Looks, but the Vibe there that didn't fit me. However, guys who like cheap fat chicks should go ahead and enjoy. A warning to one guy is a suggestion to another.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind to drive to City of Industry, you can be in the door and have a girl on your lap in minutes. 9pm or 10pm is a good time to start, either Spearmint Rhino (classy girls) or Synn (tiny skinny girls). Paradise if you like cheap and thick girls (do not go if you don't). Strip clubs are very beginner friendly, so I recommend them to friends visiting from out of town who don't have time to invest in HX or korgs. Here is an old report about Synn I made with my goto approach when I spot a girl I like:
    COI clubs are great for the hunt. Girls of all races there, and you pick and hunt down the one you want. That thrill is the strong point. You can also get legit straight dances full nude for cheap at the clubs, all legal. If more things happened in the VIP, no one else would know.

    Whereas, if you prefer escorts to bang White girls then here is a Humaniplex guide:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7691616 Humaniplex Guide

    Some guys use HX to screen for korgs since they prefer Asians. They asked if they would have to bang grannies to get their network ratings and see kgirls, but no they only had to bang White girls.

  12. #158
    Each girl is for a different kind of guy, and you have to figure it out for yourself. Mila for Skinny Hunters who want Service too. Keily and Sera are for Service guys. Mila and Sera in particular have happy regulars, but it is still up to taste. Shelby is a GFE Service MILF, tall with a full womanly body. Conversational English, she understands men. She taught me many things that I later taught the HYA. White is another GFE Service MILF, see the GFE thread for a meta. Prada is also tall, big ass, and may try to rim you. Ella K starts 8/12 and is thick with a high tier pussy, great attitude. Baby Abby / Rai fans will like Olivia, she is skinny and tiny and a similar appeal for being tiny. Swan is DTF and she loves to bang. Mariel is a white body TOAS, like a young FA Cherry. Baby Cheney probably deserves more reviews. Baby Bonnie is a tanned young girl with a nice body. Rayne is an extra young HYA. Good luck booking Shirley or Jenny K.

    PLEASERS
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7694531 Shirley K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7694186 Shirley K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7694176 Shirley K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...52#post7693952 Shirley K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7693957 Mayu J (jgirl)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...79#post7691479 Kitty
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7693956 Kitty
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7693779 Jenny K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7691002 Roxy
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7690142 Roxy
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7689249 Roxy
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7687427 Roxy
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7689801 Subin
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7689797 Olivia
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7689248 Olivia
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7687861 Keily
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7687814 La Sera
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7682069 La Sera
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7687647 Star
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7682785 Star
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7679965 Star
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7686617 Baby Apple
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7684847 Baby Apple
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7683280 Baby Apple
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7685102 Mila
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7685101 Berry
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7685096 Georgina
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7682936 Georgina
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7684570 Ginny
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7684528 Lunar
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7684482 Swan
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7683968 Swan
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7683054 Angela V
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7682856 Kaylin
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7682072 Yeji
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7678395 Yeji
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7681156 Baby Vera
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7680545 Tina
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7679596 Sana (jgirl)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7678598 Karla
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7678226 May J (jgirl)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7677809 Wonie
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7681244 Baby Cheney
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7681129 Baby Cheney
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7694494 Yuri and Hwasa

    Shirley uses Aelin's ads but is not Aelin. She has a light +70 premium at 420 hr. All the CAKD 420 hr girls in the past were priced well and priced for repeats. They were often better than some of the higher premium girls. If you need bb, it is 200 bb. So bring 001s or 002s if you are a budget minded guy. You can buy those condoms off Ebay or pick them up at Ebisu Life in Anaheim. End of the aisle near the back / bathroom.

    Less is More
    This is not Pokemon, you don't have to catch them all. To some extent, less is more.

    You'll actually be happier if you don't try to see every girl. Once I clear my S and A candidates, there's no need to see the B or C because there's too many options. I don't mind B or C especially the 1st visit, and they're great during low tide. But during high tide I have to prioritize and skip. The reason is that in a week or two another S or A shows up. As per the attached meme, switching between two beautiful women is one of the five best things in life.

    Someone asked, "But what if so many of my top ATFs are here at the same time?" Even in that case, what you do is you cut that list in half with a heart of stone. Quality over quantity. You won't have as much fun cramming in one more visit. And you'll never be at peace having FOMO (fear of missing out) about girls. Don't see every option. Someday, everyone realizes this.

    This is the Cheesecake Factory
    I wrote out a basic guide on daty a while ago (eating pussy), but to sum it up if you are into it it can help the girl loosen up. Start slow and see her reaction. Then the truly DTF girls will shine. There are other ways to turn a girl on like kissing her tits, neck (if not ticklish), or by regular kiss. I learned half of these things from the book My Secret Life (1888) and other books, the other half by experience.

    Sometimes, a girl feels better after seeing us than before we started. It's why we guess their Password to unlock them.

    When bringing the service and climbing Mount Everest, you want to take it slow to reach the next level. We are not fast food Arby's, we are talking Cheesecake Factory slow. Or how about a plumbing analogy. When Mario uses every tool to prepare the job site first, he can lay pipe just the way he wants.

    My Secret Life
    This is an 1888 Victorian book. Different versions available on Amazon. It is the diary of a lifelong monger:
    https://archive.org/stream/mysecretl...ut/30360-8.txt My Secret Life (1888)

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Even 150 years ago he dealt with GPS, premium girls, independents, MILFs, msog, girls suddenly disappearing off roster, and much more.

    It never changes.
    To a normal person, it reads like purely made up fan-fiction. But to a monger, it is exactly what you experience. To the extent that it is a manual.

    He even describes some Looks over Service girls perfectly:

    Such a young, white-fleshed girl, and so fond of the cock, or else she had had but little of it, I have rarely met with. She said she had only been out two months (i.e. she is a brand new girl). "The other girls tell me what to do with men, and the old woman where I live tells me; but I always does what a gentle-man asks me, I can't do more, can I?" (i.e. she is only submissive) said she. "Other gals say they have regular friends (i.e. regulars), I haven't."

    To sum it up, he met a brand new girl who seemed new to cock and was now in love with it. People who haven't experienced this wouldn't believe us.

    Note her POV. All she knows is what the older girls have told her to do. She is also completely cooperative doing anything the guy asks, happily. Submissive. But she can't figure out why that isn't enough to get regulars. It's because she doesn't know kgirl service.

    Walking
    Linked below is a guide on Walking. The most important thing is communication:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7679976 Walking Meta Guide

    It's going to depend on your reputation, the particular booker, and even the particular girl and who hosts them.

    Scenario 1: If it's for a girl's Looks because you want a young girl, it's best to ask the booker ahead of time. Tell them you need a young girl today so if girl X is not young can you change and see your ATF Y instead today. They'll say yes or no, simple as that. If you see the girl at the door is truly well below your standard, say goodbye and leave and tell the booker you want Y. Some of us keep it simple like "she is too old" or "she is not my type".

    Scenario 2: If there's a serious problem like hygene (extreme smell), incompatible attitude, or she is a rebrand (you've seen her before but she changed name), I would leave as soon as possible and then communicate. I have had to walk a few times because I got the wrong girl, and it was solved just by communication. I want to point out how important it is to be polite. Being polite gives you more power over other people, because people who like you or find you easy to work with are more likely to do what you want. It doesn't cost you anything. I get slightly better service from HYA just by being polite.

    The multi-bookers tend to support this to some degree. But I'll repeat it depends on your reputation, the particular booker, and even the particular girl and who hosts them. Exactly like that. Also obviously if things are abused too much, it stops working for the people abusing it. But VIPs know they can walk. They know because some bookers will even tell them "you can leave if you don't like her". That's how you know the girl is expendable but you are not.

    I was going to write out more about changing or cancelling your appointment, but it is so ymmv and I don't have enough data to write a reliable guide. But half of it you can figure out from other tips I've given. I have very rarely had to cancel appointments. For that reason, I've never had an issue. Some bookers will ask "no more cancels" for the future, which is easy for me to do because I know another 10 years could pass without another for them. Whereas other people sometimes had problems cancelling. I don't have enough data to say more than that, but you have to use your own judgement.

    More often, I have moved appointments either a day sooner or days later. Accidents and other things happen. I feel like it's generally preferable to a cancel. Occasionally, the booker says the girl doesn't work on that day so I simply ask who else can work that day. I rarely do this, so again I never had a problem. Other people who make changes often do eventually run into problems.

    Descriptions
    I'm going to list out girls I like, but I don't imagine you would necessarily like them. I'll downplay them since by definition I'm going to like my ATFs more than you will on average. It works the other way too. If you tell me about your ATFs, I'm only going to like some of them.

    What works best is if guys find a girl that checks many boxes for them. Maybe it can raise your satisfaction rate from 60% to 80% or 70% to 90%. It can never hit 100% even with good matchmaking. But if done well, it still means you could sometimes go straight to your next ATF. Sometimes.

    Baby Bonnie - Maybe 5'3", C or D MMs, round and hard tits, tanned, skin is great. Young, body over face. Her body and pussy look and feel young. Skinny waist, arms and legs a bit thick like Sherry K. Skills good for HYA, DTF if you bring the service. Very submissive. Pussy high tier. Resembles Michellefromchina but with MM tits.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1786168068 Michelle vs Bonnie Lookalike

    Mariel - 5'3", skinny, young, D MMs, white skin, very long straight black hair, pussy very tight. High tier body, has a tattoo. Newish vibe, good effort. A bit ticklish side of face. Some English. Like a younger FA Cherry.

    Pussy is as tight as Aoi J if not more. Her hair is long and straight down to the ass. Ass is especially good and youthful. She is the most similar overall to FA Cherry in looks. Same body shape and tits.

    Ella K - C or D cup, tits feel great, about 30, 5'2", tanned, face is cute, long hair down to middle of back with some curls, a bit thick body type with broad shoulders, body is fit and has no extra fat, body feels great, very great skin too. Amazing tight pussy, very good service and attitude. She constantly has her hands and attention on me, and after nutting in her she'll suck my dick clean. When I ask for a break, she is stroking me and touching me and getting me hard.

    She is for Pussy Hunters. Even if you don't normally do 2-shot, maybe you should try with her (Jenny K for this idea too).

    Shelby - Tall at about 5'7", huge DD tits, late 30s. She has a great womanly body, has tits and ass and really gets into it. Experienced, good thorough bbbj technique edge of bed. Bbbj skilled, fantastic P2P, tight pussy. Really good English, personality is as much native as Korean. Blonde hair when I saw her. She is a good GFE choice. Popular with older guys who want a regular repeat they can connect with in English.

    Shelby is mult-booker now. If you are not screened with FA you can use Get9 or Kbeauty etc.. to see her. 260-hh 280-45 320-hr. Note she is msog included. Free msog is rare these days but that's always been the case for me and others for years. Oral skills are superb, she is also a master of P2P. She understands men well, very good English, high Service. Tall and womanly body. She taught me many of the skills I later taught HYA.

    Olivia - Very skinny and tiny girl, full Team7 with perfect body proportions. Petite, very skinny, white skin, 5'1" or 5'2", B or C MMs, long black hair with curls. Pussy is very good. Body feels great to hold. Her skills have improved over time. Good bbbj skills, routine includes some good balls licking. A bit sassy, has a tattoo. Her body appeal is similar to Baby Sol and FA Jira. Speaks some conversational Chinese. Pussy is good and she enjoys sex. Easy repeat for me, 50 bb for those who need it.

    She is for Team7 fans, if you like a skinny petite girl. She does not look short and stocky like some spinners do, it is beautiful body proportions. Body over face. Genuine person, sassy, like a real girlfriend. She is probably the skinniest girl in OC.

    Prada - Tall, about 5'7", white skin, good normal sized tits. 30s, good round ass, hot to me. She warms up slow - she has a mellow vibe but really gets into it during the action. Gets pretty naughty over time, loves to watch the action in the mirror sometimes. Good skill, DTF, enjoys sex. Pussy is especially good. She tried to rim me but I stopped her in time. Decent English, not for deep conversation but no problem communicating.

    She is priced well. I'll emphasize her service starts slow and warms up, gets much better. Same idea as Baby Winter, real action starts after shower. Yes her ad says 5'5" but she is 5'7".

    Jenny K (KDC) - Has good looks and service, Service and Vibe are strongest points. Thicker now than last year. Good appeal for most Spinner Hunters who want tits and ass. Very good attitude, good skills, dtf. 5'1", usually in a very short skirt and pleaser heels, C or D MMs, about 30, baby face, petite with good figure. Nice ass, very round tits, soft nipples that point. Ad photo gives a good idea with light PS. Seems to love it all.

    You can sometimes ask her to keep her heels on for start of play (if mirror and bed height support this).

    CAKD Rayne K - Early 20s. Young and all natural looks, cute face, tanned, natural B or C tits. Well-toned body that feels like Sherry K. Very good attitude with fresh vibe, still learning with good effort. A bit sassy. Very DTF, enjoys sex with good natural reactions. Decent English, can hold basic conversation. I liked that she was fresh and easy to vibe with. Limited schedule. Fast learner, if she has fun she will stay.

    Check her out from behind in doggy. It is a beautiful young pussy.

    Baby Cheney
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...44#post7681244 Baby Cheney

    LA
    CGLA now books Baby Yuna. People would gatekeep her. Her +30 pricing helps to limit bookings. The one upside to higher pricing is girls are less busy for you. If a girl is truly limited time and popular, it can make sense to price a bit more.

    Areum Reviews
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7378557 Areum
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7451342 Areum
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...um#post7431126 Areum
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7432651 Areum
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7485541 Areum Ranking
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...um#post7486442 Areum Scoring

    Baby Cola (aka Byeori) - 5'3, early 30s, D cup large soft breasts with big aerola, good skills, tanned. Has some looks and service. Good for variety.
    It is up to taste. For Variety Hunters who want to see many different girls. She has looks and service. If you have my taste, I wrote down B- Looks and B Service. So, somewhere in the 50 to 75 percentile - better than most but not as good as some. A good backup or for variety.

    Goeun
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7687828 Goeun Meta

    Norcal
    Ng442 aka Baby Hami - High service and high looks, OG kgirl service. 5'6", C or D MMs, beautiful mature face, high tier body that could pass as 20s from some angles, white skin with light tan line, good figure, some ass, takes dick well. Pleaser with good attitude, not much of a talker, good feedback, occasional hot eye contact. Good after service and massage. Really nice body. Baby Hami has perfect kgirl attitude.

    Anything I ask her to do, she says "Okay Baby" and does it. I never get tired of it. She has broad appeal since she has both Looks and Service. You can tell she used to be S-Tier Looks in the past. It is very hot.

    Baby Skye aka Baby Abby / Rai (Raii) - Tiniest kgirl, C MMs, very skinny, 4'10", early 30s, maybe 85 pounds. Some skills, knows what to do. Doggy is best view, ass is very nice like a mini N***. Very DTF, good Vibe. Enough English for basic conversation but not fluent. She is the tiniest kgirl. She may get on her tippy toes to wash your shoulders.

    OTHER
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7682975 7/28 OC
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...3&d=1786318179 Looks Only 1st to 35th
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1786318179 Looks Only 36th to 70th
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...6&d=1785568509 Overall 1st to 35th
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...7&d=1786169450 Overall 36th to 70th
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7681537 Top 35 Chart Explained
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7685441 Top 35 Value Explained
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7693009 The Legend of Chun Li
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7691683 COI Strip Clubs
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7680327 Health Guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7691616 Humaniplex guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7689707 Korg guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7681580 Skinny vs Thick Estimates
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7684433 Pricing Rules
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7635544 RBF and condoms
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7674480 Japan 2026 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7675051 Japan 2026 2
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7669132 Language, Walking
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1786425134 Evian Lookalike Winter
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...6&d=1786425134 Crystal Lookalike Rose
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...7&d=1786425134 Isabella V face style Jessica Alba
    https://video.wixstatic.com/video/80...p/mp4/file.mp4 Isabella V with face filter

    Evian's face is wider than Winter but she has the same nose, lips, and face type. Jessica V has a very nice face, thick and young. She will be back OC 8/17. How do I know? I read it on CAKD's website. Same way I knew Baby Cupid would be back LA before she had a schedule, I read it in a public review.

    In addition to MisterD's list of agencies, there is also FirstAsians in OC. They have very good hh rates. Some of their girls are long-tour and if you find one you like you can repeat her forever. MisterD didn't mention FirstAsians because he hunts for bb special girls:

    MisterD is BB Yoda, he 95% only sees bb-special girls. It doesn't matter the org, give him enough time and he will work his way through them. He gives every bb special girl an equal chance to make him happy, but he generally ignores GFE girls and upcharge girls. He'll make an exception very rarely. That's why he didn't mention FA / BRC, since they offer GFE and half upcharge girls.

    BB Yoda is willing to face many adversaries, but he refuses to pay upcharge. His knowledge is vast on women young or hot. His type of girl is Kona or Jenny K who have a mix of looks and service.


    For those using HX, it makes screening easier and easier. The next booker can see you are already using korgs and can even confirm with friendly bookers. So I just PM them from HX first with your number and then text right after. Customers who use HX to screen have a kind of 'magic key', and it works well because no one wants to ruin their magic key by causing trouble. It's also obvious enough which providers have good HX network ratings. So, HX promotes safety in both directions.

    OTC
    If you are going to OTC girls, always pay as you go. You pay them to help with their bills and so they know not to expect more than that. It's fair and even, you go your separate ways with a nice memory.

    Don't give big sums of money at once, make promises, or get financially entangled. You risk great danger and misery for nothing. People who do OTC get burned sooner or later, but they still do it so I'll give that advice. Even better, be a Happy Butterfly instead. Float from flower to flower without attachment.

    First meme is Khal Moro's wisdom. Be a Happy Butterfly. Don't get attached to one flower too hard. The last meme is why I point out girls I think are young or hot. I have too many ATFs I like, and I'm too old to see them very often anyways. So feel free to hop on the young or hot train and take over. You can have them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Khal Moro wisdom 02.jpg‎   Img_0712.jpg‎  

  13. #157
    This is a post-mortem of how reviews can help people plus other tips. If you don't like to read, just skip.

    The Legend of Chun Li
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterDotD  [View Original Post]
    I decided to swing by Karla for a second visit. And you know that feeling when the door opens and the girl says, "Welcome back, honey. I missed you so much. " Yeah. Karla's second visit was beyond magical. Now I truly left a super happy man.
    There is no girl for every guy. Karla was body over face, but young with a special body and a unique vibe. Very good attitude and dtf to most people. It's why it's important to point out a girl's true appeal to scare away high expectation guys that will waste their time and money. When that happens too often, both the guy and girl get bad vibes and want to quit. But there are other guys who will be very happy that could have taken his place. All it takes is Intel.

    Karla has a normal plain face but it is young with a good vibe if you get along with her. If people know that going in, the people who show up tend to win. The result of good Intel is the later reviews skew very positive, one after the other. It's not from exaggeration, it's from good matchmaking of scaring off the wrong guys ahead of time. You can see the progression where most reviews were very clear about her pros and cons:

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterDotD  [View Original Post]
    .."thick, natural HYA."..Pictures are heavily glammed up, especially her face. The one in the pink lingerie could be her face with heavy makeup. As for her body, the picture of her sitting in the red leather one-piece corset, showing her back, is very accurate to what you can expect behind the door. I saw her with very light makeup, and I'd say she has an above-average face. Around 6. 5/10 by my reference, CYA. Beautiful smile, and she smiles a lot, which I love. Her face game might be weak, but holy crap, her body is a true thicc by natural.

    Thicc and plump with very nice curves. Her body shape reminds me of Monet / Janie, but a bit bigger. And she definitely has that Chun-Li thighs. Very define. W body. 9/10 for me. Height around 5'4", 120-125 lbs. Jet black hair down to mid-back with curls at the ends, just like in the pictures. Sniff test passed. Boobs are natural C-cups that feel very nice. A little bit of healthy tummy fat, not too bad at all for my reference. Very nice, big, soft-touch bubbly ass. She's probably the first K-girl I've met so far with a full Bush. No problem with me. No tattoos as I recall. She told me she's 21, and I believe her.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBoba  [View Original Post]
    Wow, CAKD came through on this one. Looks like CAKD roster is pretty fire right now with these recent new additions.

    P: Yes! Finally, real pics. The first pic of the girl with the hair in her face. Definitely her and looks spot on. The last face pic of her in the pink bikini, no she doesn't look like that. But first pic is legit.

    L: She kinda looks like a mix of Monet (Janie K in LA) and Kailee (Keena in LA). You know when girls say they're 21 and you're like "ya sure". This one I believe. She is youthful and has a beautiful face. But, even better is her curves. OMG her hips, her thighs, her ass. Curves for days, and all natural. C cups felt great and no hard implants anywhere. I feel like honestly she might be too curvy for spinner lovers, but perfect for me. She's also unshaven which is rare but I enjoyed it all.

    E: Very good! Her English is much better than most. Conversational for sure.

    A: Wow, for her age, the attitude is great. So nice, so friendly, smiled a lot and we got along so good.

    S: Felt like booking up with a UCI study partner. She's not ABG but still very cute like the girl you see walking to class in sweats and a tank top and you just want to hook up and cuddle with her all night. Everything with her was good, strong BBBJ, solid DFK throughout, lots of intense eye contact..
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteMalloy  [View Original Post]
    P: The photo of her back view with that bubble booty of hers looks the closest. I got the heads up from a friend as well that a certain group got her a street fighter chun-li outfit because of how thick her thighs are. I asked her to wear this and she looked amazing.

    L: She's very CYA I'd give her an 8. I'd put her early 20's about 5'4 with very thick thighs and a very nice ass. Her face is pretty and didn't see any tats on her. The most notable thing about her is she has a little Bush but it didn't get in the way and added to the experience.

    E: Some english but needs a translator for a few things.

    A: very nice and gracious. She was wearing a cute dress and was welcoming before she got into that outfit. Very chill and kind for her age.

    S: I'd rate her a 9 in service. Her doggie view was amazing one of the best I've seen on an asian girl. Her bbj was just okay but needs more hand and deep throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    Face: Rayne, Danbi, Sansa, Suki (Most mongers will rank Suki above Sansa, some maybe even Danbi), Karla.

    Tits: Sansa, Danbi, Karla, Rayne, Suki.

    Ass / Thighs: Sansa, Rayne / Suki (tied. Similar bust to hip curve. Rayne is a shorter but more tone. Suki is taller, not tone), Danbi. All four are nice for young, but not big for ass lovers. Any of the four can be number 1. And then we have Karla. Karla is for ass lovers.

    Box (fitting not looks): Danbi / Suki (tied), Karla, Sansa, Rayne.

    GFE like: Karla, Sansa, Rayne (if she's in the mood, #2), Danbi, Suki.

    Sex Positive / In to it: Karla / Rayne tied, Sansa, Danbi, Suki.

    Cuddle. Easiest to get along vs. Having to charm them: Karla, Sansa, Rayne, Danbi, Suki.

    English: 1st tier. Sansa and Karla. 2nd tier. Danbi, Rayne, Suki.
    Solo did not even like Suki, but he generously pointed out her appeal for those who might. In this way, you can get valuable matchmaking info from people whether or not they liked a girl. It is both a warning and suggestion at the same time. The same way when I say COI Paradise is full of cheap fat girls, it is simultaneously a warning or a suggestion depending on what you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterDotD  [View Original Post]
    Karla (x2):

    Feeling unsatisfied, I had to swing by Karla for a 2nd visit, and it was just phenomenal. I kind of got past my initial impression of her face. At first I wasn't really impressed, but now I find her super cute. It's really a GFE experience. She likes to know how your day is going, and she even likes trying on sexy outfits for you to see. I mean, if my first visit was an 8/10, this one was easily a 9/10 experience for me.

    W Karla. I've got to see her again for a 3rd time.
    Here I want to point out something perfectly normal. Girls who give you a great time get more attractive 2nd visit. The Nali effect. So, I always rate "Looks Only" as a 1st time criteria of a girl's looks since that's what is most useful for reviews. Whereas Attractiveness is Looks + Nali Effect + Haven Effect. The Haven effect is similar but comes from Vibe and talking. You get hypnotized into liking a girl more than if it were just regular service.

    But Looks Only is not necessarily my own 1st visit. If a girl gains or loses 10 pounds, her Looks will go up or down. I'm still factoring off the Nali Effect, but I am also grading her updated Looks.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTryrpt  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Keena. Karla's Upper body is normal, lower body is stocky and thick with wide hips and thighs, like a hourglass shape. Also her lower body is firm, not flabby. I wouldn't call her big or bbw.
    This is an important distinction. There are girls who are thick and well-toned with a health muscle vs fat ratio. Whereas other girls can be fat or flabby. I don't have a very good solution since it is subjective and each guy grades differently according to his own criteria. But I tried:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7681580 Skinny vs Thick 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7682430 Skinny vs Thick 2

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Xreindeers and that pic are pretty close for her body. She's thin up top with some natty Bs but a thick bottom half. Like a Latina body but the typical Asian flatness for the butt. DG is the position with her. Pics are not her. Face is average. You would say GND cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTryrpt  [View Original Post]
    Reviews from Luvboba and MisterDotD are spot on. She is very cute when she smiles and she smiles a lot, has nice long nips, gets wet naturally and down for pretty much everything including FIV which is a bonus, not many k girls I saw allowed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiendinpj  [View Original Post]
    Karla being booked from a couple of bookers CAKD and CGLA.

    She is coming from OC. I would say her face is probably girl next door and is just ok to most. Her soft and gentle GFE personality shines. Body wise latina thicc, her top is slim flowing into her her thicc booty and legs. Natural Bs with pointy nips.

    If you enjoy a thicc lower half then you'll have a fun time. It's got a nice bounce and shape too, not just fat lower half. I haven't seen her at the new location, but thought I'd share.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujuju1010  [View Original Post]
    Was finally able to check out the fabled Karla and she's exactly as advertised. Probably around 5'3, natural b / c boobs, average face. The star is definitely her thighs and ass, the photo of her in the red is pretty spot on. Basically Latina bottom with a college Asian girl top.

    L: I'd give her a 6. 5 for her face, nothing special. She's not ugly, but prett plain. She does smile a lot and has a very fun personality. Again, her thighs and ass are incredible. It works that's her favorite position too, we basically did it in every room of her apartment.

    A: Her attitude is great, very fun and cheery. You can instantly tell how young she is when she starts talking. When I wasn't ravaging her behind, she was telling me about her experiences in SoCal. She prefers OC due to less work (about 5 guys a day), while in LA she has 9-10 guys lined up.

    S: She likes to please and likes sex more than she lets on. Once she gets into it, she's a little freak. She invited me to shower after the first round just so we could fuck there too.
    Excerpted:
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    For young and thick, maybe Karla or Janey. Other girls popular with HYA Hunters include New Baby Arin, Baby Yuna, Clover. Also I'll point to reviews for Baby Goeun who will be back soon. I assume Cupid too eventually. I'll also list out GFE Sammy (Colombian) while I'm here. If you are face first and don't mind a bit thick, Janey. If you are body first and prefer thick, Karla and Sammy.

    More options will show up this month. I mention these girls because there seem to be upcharge MILFs lately. They are girls other guys might enjoy and sometimes even repeat for service, but they aren't a good match for HYA Hunters. Each guy likes something different.

    I wouldn't see a girl just because someone else liked them. You need to figure out which reviewers have your taste. When someone doesn't have my taste, I can still use their reviews to identify accurate Dealbreakers. But beyond that, it's useless. There is no converting their rating to ours because they have different criteria, they want something different. It works the same both directions. So if my rosters did not help you increase your success rate in the past, don't use them.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7689603 8/5 LA HYA Update

    Some people are busy, but even a short summary can help if you don't have time for a PLEASER. When girls are accurately described for their pros and cons, they're also less likely to change names. And if many people are like this, they're less likely to price higher for the one and done crowd and instead price lower to target the repeat crowd.

    In addition to her body, vibe, and dtf, many guys considered her youth a bonus. They don't mind a "normal" B through D face on a young girl, because the youth, body, dtf compensates. So Age is a criteria for some guys beyond just hotness. There are some guys who really love young, and young itself is hot. For other guys, it does not! Below I'll explain the two extremes on the subject of Age:

    MILF Hunters
    Many people out there genuinely enjoy MILFs. Full MILFs in their 40s, 50s, and very occasionally 60s. Most of the MILFs have superb service and know their job. The ones who didn't, got weeded out long ago. I know this is the case because I have plenty of friends in this camp and are very happy with it. So it taught me to be careful to warn them from seeing HYA type girls who had Looks but not Service. When it comes to pre-MILFs in the middle, it was really case by case and up to the guy's taste.

    When I describe pre-MILFs, it only helps half the people and could confuse guys who need more service. Whereas when I describe HYA, only HYA Hunters listen anyways. So I try to stick to the HYA threads even when describing hot pre-MILFs. Also, we all make exceptions. A few full MILFs get me rock hard on sight.

    HYA Hunters
    In contrast, there were some new HYA Hunters who had a good time seeing girls that other HYA Hunters liked. Some strongly prefer young girls in their 20s even more than me and many other HYA Hunters. So it was quite a shock to them trying out some of the more legendary service queens. Yes the service was very good, the skills were there, and the things the ladies did were unique. But there was a borderline uneasy feeling about their Looks and Age. Girls that you or I might be alright seeing as a backup or out of curiosity, but these guys were extra sensitive about it. When I saw their rankings list, the girls who were top tier for Service Hunters were near the very bottom for HYA Hunters. It's something everyone of any taste goes through - a trial and error period where each person figures out what they really like.

    These are the two extremes, and they rarely understand each other. But I know many friends in both camps and it got predictable over time who should see who. Due to the Negative Review Paradox, it's actually quite important that reviewers give contrasting genuine opinions on girls. It means either extreme can figure out which reviewers they can relate to better, and then win.

    When Lizza / Dalli first showed up in OC, I was astounded that half the reviews of her were negative. They were saying that I could just have her all to myself. But then I noticed, it was the exact same guys who didn't like HYA every time. Everyone who did like her, liked HYA. So why not just warn the Service Hunters not to see HYA? That's all it took to solve it.

    Later on I got many messages from friends and strangers in LA who said how much they liked Lizza, but they were sad she never went back to LA. And I remember thinking that some of them never said a word about her (some didn't even have accounts). Some people who repeated her double digits. OC instead reviewed her consistently. These were people actually repeating her, so it was an act of charity that they were tipping people off about her to join the fun. They had every incentive to gatekeep her.

    When it was time for Lizza to leave in 2024, all of a sudden 5 people who didn't review or ever say her name appeared asking for info on when her last day was. They repeated her the whole time. Well, I get it but it's just ironic. Lizza never went back to LA ever again, she only needed OC. It was The Vote.

    LA is a big city with a wide variety of taste. HYA Hunters in LA simply don't review much so it can sound as-if they barely exist. The result is the majority in LA has a different taste in girls than OC or SD. Same as SJ and NYC. But within LA, there are minority taste people like Boner who have exactly the same taste as OC. Guys who care about youth and looks. And there are also people in OC and SD who have exactly the same taste as the majority in LA, guys who want to see the MILFs with high service. I hope each guy finds what they're looking for.

    Ranked By Looks
    Attached are two lists showing 1-35 and 36-70 by Looks Only. Looks Only is a rating I give for my impression of a girl's looks excluding the Nali Effect and the Haven effect. It's a good estimate for a 1st time impression for someone who has similar taste to me. I like Team7 so if you don't then you'll need to drop Jira and GGR Nanase at least a Tier. Maybe Heaven K too. I also like Spinners, so if you don't you'll need to drop Lizza, Katie K, Baby Rose, Asuka (Suki), Nali, and Juju maybe 1/2 Tier. More if you prefer tall or big girls. I also prefer jgirls > kgirls so just ignore jgirls on my list.

    There are also girls like Nali and Rayne where guys who really love young rate their Looks higher than me, while Face First guys and pre-MILF Hunters rate them lower than me. In that way, Age is a good predictor. Some guys find young to be hot in itself. For me, it "only" gives a young girl a 1 Tier advantage and a full MILF a 1 Tier disadvantage.

    Service is problematic because some girls improve their Service on repeats and many girls improve their Service over years. Unlike the Nali and Haven effects, I cannot isolate or rule them out. So I don't. I don't know if a girl is giving me better service because they got better for everyone, or just for me. It's often really both. Girls like FA Isabella and Jenny K were D Service (unskilled but cooperative) on day 1 but actually got better over time. I rate them in the S Service range for what they did for me. So, Service is just my impression including repeats. I subtract off anything exotic, utr, or ymmv. It actually handicaps some ATFs who go above and beyond for me personally, if I don't think they consistently do those things for many people. When I find out they do, I include it. Amy V's pricing for example is a "most people get it" thing, so it counts as Intel. People who get along with her will get it, people who don't don't.

    What does Pricing mean? I guess if you don't see kgirls then it won't make any sense, so better to leave it at that. YHT FIO.

    There is no functional difference between an S- or A+ grade, it's the same difference as an A+ and A. I have worked out the best-fit value for each of these grades:
    Some HYA Hunters: S = 6.3, A = 4.5, B = 3, C = 2, D = 1, E = Fail, F = She should pay me
    BB Yoda Value Hunters: S: 4.5, A: 4, B: 3, C: 2, D: 1
    Premium Hunters are S: 8, A: 5, B: 3, C: 1, D: 0.

    It is a crude rule of thumb, but you could multiply 100x to get the bb-special hr rate a girl could charge to get non-stop repeat from us. So an S-Tier girl could charge 430+200 (630), an A-Tier girl could be 350 + 100 (i.e. upcharge), a B-Tier girl could be bb-special 350 hr. Anything worse than that by one tier, I would still see her one time. You could say any girl could charge 15% more for "one and done" pricing to scratch an itch, but beyond 15% is "no thank you" pricing. We all like new, so 1st time seeing any girl she's basically 1 Tier higher as a temporary bonus.

    I don't regret seeing a C-Tier girl, the only catch is if I could have picked a better girl instead. But I enjoyed meeting her all the same, and I value variety. Some I still remember fondly. Comparison is the thief of joy.

    If an S-Tier girl charges 600 + 200, she'll get repeats from the Premium Hunters. But other HYA Hunters are gonna see her once in a long while. Whereas most guys are like BB Yoda. They are reluctant to pay any more than 350 + 100, because doing so means they break their budget for the week or have to skip a week.

    One guy's S-Tier is another guy's A or B Tier. I see it as, it means I can have a girl all to myself. Since the ranking is ordered by Looks, it is for Looks First guys.

    Difficulty is a bit nuanced. Any girl 0 or 1 Difficulty tends to be good with many Balanced Hunters. 0 Difficulty includes girls like Katie K, Subin, Stella, and CAKD Yua. I noticed Balanced Hunters sometimes liked them even more than HYA Hunters. It doesn't mean you'll like her, just that there isn't a big gap in opinion between what guys like BB Yoda and other pre-MILF Hunters thought versus the HYA Hunters. Whereas 2 Difficulty means "Balanced Hunters could like her but it's a bit risky". And 3 or 4 is a warning. Note that you cannot extrapolate for Service Hunters, it doesn't work. That behavior is known as a chaotic non-linear system. Balanced Hunters can help either extreme, but either extreme can't help each other except on Dealbreakers.

    For those who don't speak Japanese but visit Japan for oppai pubs like Luxe, I wrote out some tips on getting into Hosekinobako. I typically used Manzoku to enter Hosekinobako 1st time each tour (I use a girl's card on repeats), but I gathered tips from other people who did it differently. 20% of HOS's customers are Chinese or Korean, and some of them don't speak any Japanese but got in through friends the 1st time. Once you are in, you can repeat on your own:
    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post3079118 Getting into Hosekinobako

    Ebisu Life and ED Meds
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    ED Meds
    Figure out the right dose and time. I find 45 minutes before works for me, others say 30 and others say 60. It's common for generic Viagra or Cialis to be in 1/4 or 1/8 dose smaller pills. Get the generic brands, it's the same medicine. Telehealth like Edrugstore work well if you don't want to use your primary doctor. Few people need full dose and many are better at half dose. When I was younger, I only needed 1/4 dose. Even younger, I didn't need it of course. Many people have side effects like headache, back pain, eye trouble, which is best addressed by lowering dosage. Never crush the medication, it spikes the dose too hard. It stays in your bloodstream and has a halflife, so hours or a day later you can get a sense what a lower dose does. It will only address bloodflow and the physical portion of erections. It will not help with arousal, psychological issues, or if you have been jerking off or looking at porn too much before. So, ideally you combo it with not looking at or thinking about women for a while. The older you get, the longer you need.
    Telehealth is done online, and the first time you call in to a physician by phone who confirms you are safe to take the medication without complications. After that consultation, you can reorder freely without doing that again. The meds are mailed direct to you.

    002 Condoms and ED medicine helped me in combo for the clubs. Especially if I banged the first girl I picked. However, if I get regular dances from several girls and then try to bang the next girl, I could run into performance issues. ED meds help you with bloodflow and the physical act of erection, but it can't address the psychological arousal part. If you've been stimulated by lots of women or get blueballed for too long, it's harder for the next girl to get you hard again. That's how it was as I got older.

    Attached a display showing 001 to 003 so you know what the boxes look like. There is even 001 branded lube. Above this section they sell Tenga, but they don't carry the one I like. I recommend the Tenga Flip Zero Gravity White off Amazon. The Black version is if you want a tighter hole. But Black is almost too tight for me (I have both but prefer the White). The Black is as tight as Lizza if you did no foreplay (and it's not gonna loosen up later like Lizza), so it could hurt a bigger guy but might work great for a smaller guy. So smaller guys might prefer it. After use, make sure to wash with mild soap. Use it with thorough lube always. You could even test your condoms on it.
    https://usstore.tenga.co/products/tfz-001?_pos=12 Tenga Flip Zero White (original)
    https://usstore.tenga.co/products/tfz-004?_pos=1 Tenga Flip Zero Gravity White (newer)

    I noticed some of the reviews complained about suction, but they are probably using it wrong or have a broken one. When you push the plastic all the way, it should snap and form a seal. It's true that the Flip series requires some practice to use, but the results are superior. For beginners, maybe the Egg is better since it requires no real practice to figure out:
    https://usstore.tenga.co/products/egg-vp003?_pos=1 Egg

    Also attached is typical pricing for Premium, HYA, and pre-MILF bb-special (see $ below). Then a BB Yoda meme summing up his philosophy. Yoda is willing to face very many opponents, but he ignores upcharge girls and full MILFs (unless they are super hot). Then a pre-MILF Harper meme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ranked Looks Only 01.jpg‎   Ranked Looks Only 02.jpg‎   Ebisu Life.jpg‎   The Venn Diagram 014.jpg‎   Value Hunter BB Yoda.jpg‎  

    Premilf Hunter Thanos Balanced.jpg‎  

  14. #156
    When HYA leave OC, I sometimes join the Drive to COI club. If you avoid rush hour traffic it's like 40 minutes drive. For those interested, this is the thread and one COI guide:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...p-Club-Reports City of Industry Strip Club Thread
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7168461 White girls at COI

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind to drive to City of Industry, you can be in the door and have a girl on your lap in minutes. 9pm or 10pm is a good time to start, either Spearmint Rhino (classy girls) or Synn (tiny skinny girls). Paradise if you like cheap and thick girls (do not go if you don't). Strip clubs are very beginner friendly, so I recommend them to friends visiting from out of town who don't have time to invest in HX or korgs.
    I mainly know night shift for the clubs, but occasionally I've visited for dayshift. Spearmint Rhino in COI if you like classy girls. Synn if you like Team7 tiny girls or girls who probably do more for a tip. I told a friend it is a non-stop fuck fest and he asked "But isn't it just rumors?" Sure, I guess it's better if people think that.

    I'll link to some guides at the end but this is just to give a sample of how things are. COI is a good option if you are into non-Asians or just enjoy the thrill of pointing out the hottest girl and taking her to VIP for more.

    Even the black girls at SR are classy and they know it. Whereas Synn is more 'anything goes' with mostly skinny girls of all races. Unlike Spearmint Rhino where most girls are happy to give a straight dance, I have had Synn girls hop off my lap and walk off when I told them I wasn't looking to bang them in VIP:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    ..at Spearmint Rhino the girls there will tend to give you a solid straight dance without expecting a bang every time. It's a huge difference between the two clubs. I still go Synn because they have a lot more skinny girls.

    A lot of the Synn girls are more transactional expecting or demanding action for tip. I wrote how I asked Synn Safari for VIP and she was about to go but then stopped me and asked if I was gonna get anything back there. I said no I just want a dance, and she hopped off of me and said she doesn't do dances. She is normally an escort so she expects it here.
    The reason Safari approached me in the first place was I was the only guy during her stage tipping. I sat at the rail where she could wave her beautiful young Asian pussy inches from my face, her legs planted to my left and right so that I could get a good preview. She knows her job. Most guys don't sit at the rail because you're expected to throw some 1s. Just 3-5 is enough to be polite imo. More if you think her preview was special or you really want her attention. But don't overtip, there's pros and cons with tipping a 2nd or 3rd round.

    If you were the only guy there and she doesn't spot her regulars, she'll probably approach you if the two of you vibe. To me, it's a good way to do pick a girl because if the girl doesn't like me for any reason, she won't come up to me after stage. She'll do me a favor that way, because I only want a girl who is motivated to meet me for a "second interview" where I'm sitting. At this interview, feeling out the vibe of a girl on the floor is key to avoiding most misunderstandings in VIP. I don't pick a girl just because she's hot, she needs to have the right attitude and vibe or I wont' take her VIP. You can dodge GPS girls best this way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Synn Safari approached me straight after her stage because I sat at the rail and tipped her and interacted with her. I prefer this way because girls are more motivated and it's easy to feel out her Vibe. Including cases like above - I appreciate she was straightforward and honest so we both saved each other time and money.
    She did me a favor by being upfront. She wanted to bang for tips and that's fair, but I wasn't committed to it. So we weren't a good fit. I probably would have since she was a hot young Asian, but I also don't like girls who are too pushy about it because it could lead to GPS quotes or negotiation. Girls also do you a favor when you tip their stage and they don't go and find you on the floor. It means they have some other regular, so move on. It is a fishing expedition and you don't catch a fish every throw. By moving on and trying again, I've had many successes and happy times.

    For that reason, don't pick a girl just because she is hot. She has to pass the vibe test on the floor. If you see a girl go up to stage and she is your type, by all means go to her rail and tip. About working the tip rail, this is my approach:

    Working the Rail
    So what luck, I walked into a COI club and immediately discovered White Bona. Team7 material there, skinny and tiny. Just different race and body over face. She gets on stage, and I know how it is - nobody goes to the tip rail because they are holding on to every dollar. But I know how to get things done at a strip club. I go up and toss some 1s. Just five is enough, then I lean forward for it. I'm the only guy so she pretty much has to wave her pussy inches from my face. Happily mind you, easiest thing in the world for these girls it's their sell chance for the main course. Mmmm Hmmm, white pussy is the cure for white fever. The stage is very well lit mind you, so I get a real good look when she was an inch from my nose asking if I want more. So I decide, this is the best pussy I've seen in a long time. Which is quite a statement coming from me. I know this is a petting zoo, but I have to negotiate for things later, so I make a tactical retreat. I pull back early and go to my seat with the others, even though her stage hasn't finished yet. Like I wasn't that interested. Makes negotiation later a snap.

    The key here is many girls will approach me after I do this. But I take very few of them to VIP, I try to be selective with my interviews. Don't pick a girl just because she's hot. Vibe check her on the floor, make sure she has the right attitude and motivation. Spearmint Rhino has a different approach, the girls are classier and a more relaxed vibe.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7525159 COI 1
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7528302 COI 2
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7529052 COI 3

    Quick warning / suggestion about Paradise. If you love big, thick, or fat girls go straight there. If not, skip it.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7617708 COI Paradise PSA

    ..I reviewed Paradise long ago, the first girl I saw was a 350 pound stripper. She crawled up to the one guy at the rail and turned around so he could slap her ass hard. It echoed. I never forget such a unique experience not possible at other clubs.

    I am not joking. I posted my review to tuscl and the COI thread long ago. I still can't forget it. Whereas, my very first two strippers I met at SR Rhino were Melanie (now Synn) and Athena (now retired). Melanie is a top tier nympho, she loves sex even more than the guys that see her. Never seen anything like it. I think she works Synn every week or so still. Athena was a Team7 half-Mexican cutie. It reminds me of guys who saw Nali or Lizza as their very first kgirls. It can raise expectations too much and then it's all downhill from there.

    I don't know if SR Teddy is still at Spearmint Rhino, but she was my type and had great natural tits. If you are a Scarlet Witch / Elizabeth Olsen fan, you should see her. The resemblance is pretty good. I repeat her just for her Face and Tits alone. Full bodied, very sweet and down to earth girl. She is more than happy to smother you with her tits and let you go at it.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1728712062 Spearmint Rhino Teddy
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7185858 Synn Nami (Team7 HYA)

    I don't have time to do lookalike guides but I have a few saved up. So a quick preview, I will use influencer Michellefromchina as a Lookalike for Baby Bonnie. If you like young, tanned, college-aged girls, you might like her. Her young body and pussy are her strong points.

    Baby Bonnie - Maybe 5'3", C or D MMs, round and hard tits, tanned, skin is great. Young, body over face. Her body and pussy look and feel young. Skinny waist, arms and legs a bit thick like Sherry K. Skills good for HYA, DTF if you bring the service. Very submissive. Pussy high tier. Resembles Michellefromchina but with big tits.

    People always compare every girl to Rayne. But Rayne is an outlier. Compare her with the 2nd or 3rd best girl, now that Danbi and Subin are gone. I think Baby Bonnie is somewhere from 2nd to 5th place for HYA Hunters, depending on your preference. Some guys don't like tanned girls or need a certain look or type, so if you have any doubts just leave her to the true fans. We'll take care of her instead.

    The photo model is not far off, but Bonnie's hair is long and straight. Very nice waist and ass too. Other than waist, not skinny or thick (somewhere near Sherry K imo). Since some guys have high expectations, I should say to expect HYA level service and to bring some service. Young body and pussy are main appeal, face is GND. Sweet girl with a sweet smile but it is up to taste. I'd rather scare off high expectation guys than invite too many. GFE only and back 8/11.

    Baby Bonnie is not hard to get along with imo if you are a HYA Hunter already. If you aren't, I really don't know until more people give me feedback on their experience.

    Pricing
    Attached is my Rankings around 30th to 60th place. When I compare notes with other HYA Hunters, our lists do not look the same. They rank some girls higher, they some girls lower. But it's not by much. It's usually a +/- 1 difference in grade rather than a 2-4 difference when comparing with a Service Hunter who has opposite taste. I can even predict half our differences. For a guy who strongly prefers young, they rank up the young girls even more than me. Or if they don't like spinners, then drop them all a grade at least. After adjusting for that, our difference is only +/- 1/2 Tier 80% of the time. Either way, I can simply see every girl he likes and never lose. If he thinks a girl is A or B, I don't mind if she ends up C. I'm completely immune to aunties because he doesn't like a single one. Only young and/or hot girls.

    More than a year ago I compared my list with Boner's and 80% of our girls were exactly the same tier. The main difference, it was a girl who actually got better by 1 Tier according to her regulars (she lost 10 pounds). Either way, 80%-100% +/- 0 Tiers was shocking and probably a bit of it was just coincidence / luck. It's how I knew I could just use Boner's List.

    Boner's List is about a compassionate man who took pity and saved as many HYA Hunters as he could. His only regret is that he couldn't save more. It is a key document for The Resistance.

    But many people cannot use Boner's list. Only 15% to 30% can, depending on how safe you want to play it. Full HYA Hunters who like wide variety can, but not Premium Hunters or guys who are picky or want to dodge even the hot pre-MILFs. For that reason, I try to label preMilfs them but I can't always tell. But you can see them labeled in the attachment.

    One new field I labeled is pricing. Notice Lani and Laurent are GFE+, since I saw them at 400 hr GFE even though prices do change. But a price change does not affect my Looks or Service rating of them. Just their Value and repeatability. BB and GFE mean 300-380 HR. BB+ and GFE+ mean 400-480 HR, and so on. So MH Lily and Chanel3 were both 700 HR bb for BB+++. I'm happy to see both of them the same way I'd pay for a vaction one time. But, I don't repeat those vacations due to cost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michelle vs Baby Bonnie 01.jpg‎   Rank from 30th.jpg‎  

  15. #155
    I've already mentioned Maru and other girls who are back previous post. You can do a search for Baby Cheney and Baby Bonnie reviews, both are listed in previous udpates. They are what we have left from the 13 LA hotties of last month.

    The girls below are hot to me and fun to me. They might not be to you. Most people can still use the descriptions to look for Dealbreakers and Dealmakers.

    OC
    Subin - DDG like a model. Very skinny, short black hair, 5'4", C or D tits, tits look and feel great, good nipples too, white skin, skinny waist, good hips and ass. Ideal hip to ass contrast. Breast shape is what I like, good for cupping from behind or when she leans over you for 2nd bbbj. She is beautiful head to toe. Important: Looks over Service, GFE only. Limited English but no trouble communicating with basic words. Very sensual, she has a routine so I would follow it and then take over later when you think it's right. Would repeat. Speaks some conversational Chinese. Improves on repeats.

    Jenny K (KDC) - Has good looks and service, Service and Vibe are strongest points. Good appeal for most Spinner Hunters who want tits and ass. Very good attitude, good skills, dtf. 5'1", usually in a very short skirt and pleaser heels, C or D MMs, about 30, baby face, petite with good figure. Nice ass, very round tits, soft nipples that point. Ad photo gives a good idea with light PS. Seems to love it all.

    You can sometimes ask her to keep her heels on for start of play (mirror and bed height support this).

    Olivia - Very skinny and tiny girl, full Team7 with perfect body proportions. Petite, very skinny, white skin, 5'1" or 5'2", B or C MMs, long black hair with curls. Pussy is very good. Body feels great to hold. Her skills have improved over time. Good bbbj skills, routine includes some good balls licking. A bit sassy, has a tattoo. Her body appeal is similar to Baby Sol and FA Jira. Speaks some conversational Chinese. Pussy is good and she enjoys sex. Easy repeat for me, 50 bb for those who need it.

    Genuine person, sassy, like a real girlfriend. Body is in great shape, and she is probably the skinniest girl in OC.

    Shelby is mult-booker now. If you are not screened with FA you can use Get9 or Kbeauty etc.. to see her. 260-hh 280-45 320-hr. Note she is msog included. Free msog is rare these days but that's always been the case for me and others for years. Oral skills are superb, she is also a master of P2P. She understands men well, very good English, high Service. Tall and womanly body. She taught me many of the skills I later taught HYA.

    Prada - Tall, about 5'7", white skin, good normal sized tits, well proportioned not fat or skinny. 30s, good looks, good round ass. She warms up slow - she has a mellow vibe but really gets into it during the action. Gets pretty naughty over time, loves to watch the action in the mirror sometimes. Good skill, DTF, enjoys sex. Good massage. Pussy is especially good. She tried to rim me but I stopped her in time. She is good looking enough to cure my ED. Decent English, not for deep conversation but no problem communicating. Ad has PS as usual but it's her and gives a good idea on her tall body.

    I'll emphasize her service starts slow and warms up, gets much better. Same spec as Baby Winter, real action starts after shower. Yes her ad says 5'5" but she is 5'7".

    CAKD Rayne K - Early 20s. Young and all natural looks, cute face, tanned, natural B or C tits. Well-toned body that feels like Sherry K. Very good attitude with fresh vibe, still learning with good effort. A bit sassy. Very DTF, enjoys sex with good natural reactions. Decent English, can hold basic conversation. I liked that she was fresh and easy to vibe with. Limited schedule. Fast learner, if she has fun she will stay.

    LA
    MH Lili - Beautiful Face, beautiful Body, Top Tier Tits. Early 20s, 5'5", D cup MMs, whitish skin with light tan, good ass, great figure with curves. Light bush, good pussy, enjoys foreplay, daty, and sex. Lots of tongue play. Cute vibe, great effort. Sometimes playful, cooperative and a nice smile. Good in bed, next level naughty with a high tier vibe.

    She greatly resembles Baby Joo's ads, but looks better than Joo's ad. High tier jgirl with both looks and service. Good for even Balanced Hunters.

    Crystal - Has looks and service, cute and sexy. About 30, 5'3, C tits, great sensitive nipples, normal skinny, tanned, dyed long hair in-between brown and blonde. Skilled and able to deepthroat all the way, more than many MILFs. Many other skills. Nice style, tits feel great especially during riding. Enjoys DATY and DTF. Nice subtle style, more kgirls should do it. MMs feel great especially riding. With younger girls, being respectful goes a long way. It's not super close, but yes she does look like Rose from Blackpink.

    Like Gandalf, different places and eras knew her by a different name. Limited English. If you like, try her full body massage. Photo model: BP Rose
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...0&d=1776982852 BP Rose

    Zoey/Aqua - B cup MMs, late 20s, very skinny, nice ass that feels great, pussy is good. Good bbbj skills, enjoys sex. Easy rec if you like skinny. Body feels great. As with HYA, I'm pretty sure service and vibe depend on compatibility. I vibed with her, so everything was great. Popular among HYA Hunters. Last I saw her, she had long black hair with some blonde highlights.
    One Vibe model is Luna x James on pornhub, showing her overall body type and shape. But it's not close enough to call a Lookalike:
    https://www.pornhub.com/video/search...h=luna+x+james PH Luna x James

    Baby Winter - She is young, skilled, GND face, petite body with round C MM tits. Body over Face, a good spinner candidate. Her waist is skinny and her body is in great shape, it's her strong point. She's late 20s. Good bbbj skills, long time and varied technique, a highlight.
    She is good in bed and loves dick if you do proper foreplay and start slow. A little English but not much talk. No typical kgirl vibe, but once the action started it was great. Few girls seemed as delighted with DATY and PIV as her. She seemed very genuine about that, but I would guess it depends if you vibe with her. This is the 'performance attitude' which I care about the most. Important: Body over Face, for true Spinner Hunters. Due to no kgirl vibe, not for full Service Hunters. Shower required by default.

    Tiana - 5'2", tiny spinner, skinny, tanned. B cup MMs, sensitive nipples. Long black hair with stylish curls, small hands and small feet. Submissive and with some skills, knows how to ride. Not a service queen, but nice for spinner lovers. She is young to me, my guess is about 30. She is ticklish on neck and side of face, LFK. Enjoys sex and naturally wet, quiet and subdued feedback, genuine reactions. Good visuals especially doggy. Petite. Will stroke you gently when you hug her. Team Seven spinner body. Her body has a good shape and feel. Well toned and normal skinny.

    Mina / Allie (PV) - 5'2", good body and face, sassy, natural full tits D cup, tanned, early 30s, enjoys sex. Good looks and good service. Not skinny or fat, well proportioned, good looking head to toe. Straight black hair to below the shoulder, soft skin that makes her wonderful to touch and hold. CIM available. Sometimes touches herself. Balance of looks and service. People generally agree her large natural tits look and feel great and are a big draw for her. Important: Sensitive clit and sometimes too sensitive for daty. Does not look like default ad, most people say better but it's up to taste. She is a sweet girl. Speaks Chinese.

    Mina's strong point is her large D naturals. Not just the size, but they are soft and wonderful with the shape I like. Few kgirls have the magic trio for tits - natural, size and shape, and feel. I also like her style of service, she genuinely enjoys sex. She often offered CIM.

    She is not for Service Hunters, and I like her as a HYA Hunter. People who like her tend to be either HYA Hunters or Balanced Hunters. Most classify her as a good looking pre-MILF. So it's important people are skeptical that I like her, because then the people who actually show up tend to win. High expectation guys are always disappointed, they are either the Premium Hunters or Service Hunters who aren't a good match for girls I like.

    Areum (PV) - Bb inclusive spinner with high service. 5'0", petite body with tits and ass, skinny waist, B or C MMs, 30s, white skin, body feels very good. Nice style especially hair. Proper kgirl attitude, very enthusiastic, lots of kissing, good bbbj skill and sells it. Service over looks, body over face. Service is a bit performative but skills and looks are good enough and she responds well to coaching. Good enough English for conversation, better than most kgirls. Would repeat.

    Baby Hami - High service and high looks, OG kgirl service. 5'6", C or D MMs, beautiful mature face, high tier body that could pass as 20s from some angles, white skin with light tan line, good figure, some ass, takes dick well. Pleaser with good attitude, not much of a talker, good feedback, occasional hot eye contact. Good after service and massage. Really nice body. Baby Hami has perfect kgirl attitude.

    Anything I ask her to do, she says "Okay Baby" and does it. I never get tired of it. She has broad appeal since she has both Looks and Service. You can tell she used to be S-Tier Looks in the past. It is very hot.

    Nali - Spinner, top tier body, high service. 5'1", top tier D MMs, 20s, skinny, very long black hair to waist, very cute ass in both look and feel, good English, a bit sassy. Cute GND face. Very fit with a high muscle and low fat body. Tits and ass are S-Tier and stand out - best view for tits is when she's standing, best view for ass is in doggy. Very skilled bbbj, serial deepthroater, fucks back a lot. Her MMs look huge on her tiny frame. Important: Even for nymphos who enjoy sex a lot, you need to work with her and start slow so her pussy adapts. Some foreplay by kiss, tits, and pussy will help a girl loosen up and get wet. If you follow that and start slow, a lot of girls will love your dick in them.

    Kbeauty or KGLA.

    SD
    Baby Naye - Tiny spinner at 5'1", C or D cup MMs, white skin, thin waist, small hands and feet, good pussy, enjoys sex. Very cute. Good in many positions, good attitude. Cute vibe, very nice smile, like a maid cafe girl. Service style is submissive. Very DTF. Has a high tier pussy.

    She is very flexible. One time she lifted her legs straight up in missionary without using her hands. Never seen any other girl do it. She does not always do this, but you can probably ask.

    Dani - High looks and high service. Lay back and relax OG kgirl service. Very beautiful face, it is DDG. Skinny, maybe 5'3, about C cup. Tits look and feel great. Very good bbbj skills.

    Ella K - C or D cup, tits feel great, about 30, 5'2", tanned, face is cute, long hair down to middle of back with some curls, a bit thick body type with broad shoulders, body is fit and has no extra fat, body feels great, very great skin too. Amazing tight pussy, very good service and attitude. She constantly has her hands and attention on me, and after nutting in her she'll suck my dick clean. When I ask for a break, she is stroking me and touching me and getting me hard.

    Viviana - Tiny, cute, thin, 30s, C MMs, generally well liked for her service. Some work on face, good looking overall. Ad based on her with usual PS.

    Viki - Petite spinner body, C cup MMs, round ass, body feels great, mature, body over face, tanned, good service, deepthroats. Playful, good attitude, good style, decent English. Her body looks and feels great. She can bbbj a long time with good technique. Hair dyed brown last tour. I repeat her for her good body, attitude, skills.

    Japan
    Hinata at Etoile (Yoshiwara, Japan) - A+ Tier Looks, SS Tier Service. Petite, 5'0", very skinny, top tier DDD tits MMs, 30s pre-MILF, pure white skin, DDG body. Her tits are beautiful and perfect shaped, they look proportionally way bigger than even Nali. Body is top tier and similar shape to MH Cherry but shorter. It is very good and skinny proportions head to toe. Her mouth is better than pussy. It is lay back and relax service from beginning to end. Ticklish on knees and bottom of feet, I would just let her take the lead the whole two hours. Her focus is on very long cock worship through every technique possible, it was 80% mouth 10% pussy 10% hand. Non-stop action from one course to the next, I got 110 minutes of action in a 120 minute session. Head to toe worship. She has no judgement just acceptance.

    THC Hasumi - Very beautiful S-Tier Looks. Early 20s, very tall at 170cm, top tier cute young face, it is adorable. B cup natural, tanned, beautiful proportions, very nice smile. Body feels great, like a younger Sherry K / SBC Hanna. Good skills and service for HYA, good eye contact on bbbj. Former JAV, good attitude and knows her job. She looks as good as her debut AV at 20 years old, 23 now.
    https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=2545 THC Hasumi

    Vacation / Far Away
    KDC Julie - Almost spinner at maybe 5'1", good C tits with a small MM base, great ass, body over face, service over looks, about 30, a bit tanned. A ton of enthusiastic dfk, fresh and really enjoys sex, body feels great. She has skills and good attitude, bbbj is good. Gets wet naturally. Her strong point is pussy, ass, dfk, enthusiasm, genuinely enjoys sex. She seems new but has skills, so I let her do what she knows and help out later. I could get everything done and she seemed to love it all.

    Summary: Newish vibe with skills, good effort, body over face, great ass.

    Monet aka Janie K - 5'3", big ass, C or D MMs, soft puffy nipples, body feels great, top tier pussy. Enjoys sex, submissive with good feedback. Face is GND cute. Pussy is especially good. Her ass is not far from Daisy L, it's big. Face is similar to ad with PS. Good shower service routine if she uses her hands on you.

    Chanel1 - Cute, 5'6", white skin, late 20s, C or D cup. S-Tier pussy. Tits feel good especially the soft area around nipples. Enjoys foreplay. Submissive and good for anyone who brings some service, DTF, enjoys it all. Enough English for basic conversation. First girlfriend vibes.

    Chanel2 - Fresh, 5'6", 20s, natural C tits, plenty of ass, young womanly figure, white skin, fully shaved. Natural style, good audio feedback, natural reactions, like a new real girlfriend. Improving on skills, superior bbbj technique. Enjoys the feeling of cock in her but very new. Pussy is high tier but she is still getting used to it. Important: For rich HYA Hunters, especially 'almost virgin' hunters. There is a kind of exclusivity factor to the pricing for a girl with a new vibe.

    Chanel3 - 30s, all natural, B or C tits natural with good nipples. Skinny waist, a bit petite with small hands and feet. Some ass, and her ass looks and feels great in doggy. Good effort and attitude, some skills. DTF.

    I'm glad I saw her since she was DTF and a total pleaser. She has civvie/newish vibe, FWB. With premium girls, each guy has to know best how comfortable they are with paying more.

    Baby Sweet - 5'5" High looks high service, beautiful. A or B tits, all natural body, good proportions, good ass. Pleaser, good English, sweet voice. Nice hair and nails. Experienced with some skills, dtf, adorable laugh. Very popular.

    She is the Reality Stone. When Sweet said "See you tomorrow", it had the power of reality. If I were a gatekeeper, I would gatekeep her first.

    Baby Sol - Full Team7. TOAS. D MMs that look good, 5'2" and maybe 95 pounds, pretty skinny, 20s with plastic, face has some work and is up to taste. I focused on her body which is very nice. She is very supportive and submissive and pussy is high tier. You take the lead, she is there to please. Important: Minimal service but pretty wonderful if you want submissive. Limited English but if you are a HYA Hunter it won't matter. Would repeat.

    Baby Yul - High Looks, Very High service (for a HYA Hunter). Slightly thick, not for Skinny Hunters. Beautiful face, good tits, big ass. Big B cup, white skin, high tier pussy, very dtf, long dfk, very good in bed. Resembles Ningning from Aespa. Her pussy loves to bang.

    Baby Abby aka Rai (Raii) - Tiniest kgirl, C MMs, very skinny, 4'10", early 30s, maybe 85 pounds. Some skills, knows what to do. Doggy is best view, ass is very nice. Very DTF, good Vibe. Enough English for basic conversation but not fluent. She is the tiniest kgirl. She may get on her tippy toes to wash your shoulders.

    Winter aka Seven - All natural beauty, 5'6", white skin, B cup natural, some ass, good looking head to toe. Very beautiful. Good figure, skinny, nice smile, nice eyes, playful. Enjoys sex, eyes go wild. Would repeat for both looks and service, and I prefer an all natural white body. Strictly GFE only.

    Riri J - Very beautiful, especially her perfect body. Her face greatly resembles Sakura from Le Sserafim but add 5 years. She has huge tits and a way better body. High looks and high skill, very beautiful smile, good attitude. 5'5", 30s, D or DD MM tits with nipples that point out, very skinny waist, high tier ass that feels great, light bush, extra long black straight hair. Good bbbj technique and attention, better service than HYA. Better looking than nearly every HYA. Can take dick well, if you are big just start slow and no problem. Knows all positions well. Some English. You can consider her a skinnier MH Cherry.

    FA Tomi - High looks and high service. Tomi is skinny, C MMs, about 5'3", mature, tanned, and has an amazing well-toned body like a stripper. Good body proportions, Team Seven. Petite TOAS body type (TOAS = tits on a stick). She has good bbbj skills and can go long, and she really enjoys sex, good high pussy. Quirky personality, her English is good.

    She outranks most younger girls on Looks. Skinny and fit, a spinner of similar size to Crystal / Bona. Since I get along with her, she's good for 1 or 2 hours. I put her looks in-between Crystal and Baby Arin.

    Chinese Level
    Based on feedback from up to three native speakers, this is the average estimate on a scale of 1-10:
    5 Subin
    6 Olivia
    7 Mina aka Allie
    8 Sansa K

    Where a 1-7 is "Panda Express is good" and 9-10 is "Panda express is not real Chinese but I'll eat it".

    Other Tips
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7680327 Health Guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...6&d=1785568509 Top 35
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7681537 Top 35 Chart Explained
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7685441 Top 35 Value Explained
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7681580 Skinny vs Thick Estimates
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7682975 7/28 OC

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    For shower, it just depends on the girl. Some girls like Nali prefer to skip shower, some like Baby Winter prefer you shower anyways. It varies on the girl.

    If a girl licks your parts, make sure you do the goodbye shower and don't skip it. Saliva has enzymes which partially digest your skin over time so this is important for your own skin health. It builds up if you skip too many goodbye showers, your skin gets rough. If you care about smell, grab some soap and wash again all over neck and face since those are sensitive parts girls will avoid for your comfort.

    If you are super sanitary, you could even use Betadine iodine for a rinse at home (see bottle's instructions). It is a hygene solution, not a cure for an existing infection. It is a very effective antiseptic, so some girls use it as Listerine for pussy so to speak. But, it has its limits and again it won't cure anything. It is just good for washing or smell. Everything else I have to say about condoms, STD testing, treatment, vaccines are here:

    I had to link to that one since I can't use search to find the OC version. OC has free STD clinics and also Ebisu Life in Anaheim for bulk 002 condom purchases.
    ED
    For older guys with ED and using prescription medicine, my main tip is to keep a journal. Figure out the right dose and time. I find 45 minutes before works for me, others say 30 and others say 60. It's common for generic Viagra or Cialis to be in 1/4 or 1/8 dose smaller pills. Get the generic brands, it's the same medicine. Telehealth like Edrugstore work well if you don't want to use your primary doctor. Few people need full dose and many are better at half dose. When I was younger, I only needed 1/4 dose. Even younger, I didn't need it of course. Many people have side effects like headache, back pain, eye trouble, which is best addressed by lowering dosage. Never crush the medication, it spikes the dose too hard. It stays in your bloodstream and has a halflife, so hours or a day later you can get a sense what a lower dose does. It will only address bloodflow and the physical portion of erections. It will not help with arousal, psychological issues, or if you have been jerking off or looking at porn too much before. So, ideally you combo it with not looking at or thinking about women for a while. The older you get, the longer you need. Until you are down to 001s or bb, and then you move on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape