Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1778
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    The debate continues. LOL



    I get a lot of PMs requesting specialty shots/pictures. Yours is not the first request for tootsie pictures. I have been asked to provide more ass pictures, action pictures of girls sucking my dick, close-up pussy pictures, fully clothed girls, street pictures, satellite projections, outdoor pictures and my all time favorite request was for shitty scat pictures.

    Unfortunately this is not a government funded art project. I cannot satisfy every request. Why not you may wonder? Well! It’s because my time and funds have a limit. Plus, I have to take into consideration my urk response.

    When possible and if I am not freaked-out, I do try to comply with certain request. Because of the timeliness of your particular request, I am able to provide these pictures of Jen’s unsocked tootsies. I must apologize for the dirty bottoms. I’ll let you have them at half price. My bill is in the mail.

    (I am throwing in the pussy and other body parts for free.)

    LOL

    CookyJar

    The most poplar request I get is to have the girl shave. That's not my job fellows. LOL

    CookyJar................I enjoy all your pics. I can`t believe someone would actually ask you to clean the girls feet before you take the pics. What will they request next.......change her hair or make-up?...LOL As you said, "she may not be your type, but then you may not be her type". Taking into account all the women you have met in pursuit of your hobby, have you ever come across ( no pun intended ) a midget? And before anyone else jumps in, I do not consider 4`11" to be a midget. That is just petite. I once had a regular provider who was 4`7". I have 2 goals I have yet to accomplish: being with a midget, and being with a granny type of provider. LOL

  2. #1777

    Re: Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger
    Hey Cookie,

    This girl is not just an attractive young woman, she has a fantastic athletic body along with pretty features and a nice looking pussy :-)

    TM
    Yeah! She's okay. If you like that sort of thing. LOL

    CookyJar

  3. #1776

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I love a pair of long shapely legs. CookyJar
    Hey Cookie,

    This girl is not just an attractive young woman, she has a fantastic athletic body along with pretty features and a nice looking pussy :-)

    Good work

    Cheers

    TM

  4. #1775

    Re: Socks theory & cleanliness is next to goddess-ness

    The debate continues. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Northsideman
    Cookyjar: I love your excellent photos. But if I may make a couple of small requests/comments. I have an intense fetish for the bare female foot. So I prefer it when the woman's foot is completely bare, rather than seeing her wear dirty and or worn socks. Also, if the woman is barefoot could possibly clean the soles of her feet with a wet wipe or damp washcloth before you snap the pictures?

    Many thanks and keep up the great work!
    I get a lot of PMs requesting specialty shots/pictures. Yours is not the first request for tootsie pictures. I have been asked to provide more ass pictures, action pictures of girls sucking my dick, close-up pussy pictures, fully clothed girls, street pictures, satellite projections, outdoor pictures and my all time favorite request was for shitty scat pictures.

    Unfortunately this is not a government funded art project. I cannot satisfy every request. Why not you may wonder? Well! It’s because my time and funds have a limit. Plus, I have to take into consideration my urk response.

    When possible and if I am not freaked-out, I do try to comply with certain request. Because of the timeliness of your particular request, I am able to provide these pictures of Jen’s unsocked tootsies. I must apologize for the dirty bottoms. I’ll let you have them at half price. My bill is in the mail.

    (I am throwing in the pussy and other body parts for free.)

    LOL

    CookyJar

    The most poplar request I get is to have the girl shave. That's not my job fellows. LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jen 78.jpg‎   Jen 83.jpg‎   Jen 85.jpg‎   Jen 81.jpg‎   Jen 006.jpg‎  

    Jen's Foot 006.jpg‎  

  5. #1774

    And still more Tasty Legs Jen

    If Tasty Legs Jen is not you type; please consider this: You may not be her type.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jen 002.jpg‎   Jen 03.jpg‎   Jen 008.jpg‎   Jen 75.jpg‎   Jen 79.jpg‎  

    Jen 88.jpg‎   Jen 89.jpg‎   Jen 90.jpg‎   Jen 005.jpg‎   Jen 64.jpg‎  


  6. #1773

    More Tasty Legs Jen

    Taking my cue from Davey, I’ve decided to nickname this Jen, "Tasty Legs Jen.” That is provided this is not “Backpack Jen.”

    I love a pair of long shapely legs.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jen 001.jpg‎   Jen 003.jpg‎   Jen 73.jpg‎   Jen 74.jpg‎   Jen 76.jpg‎  

    Jen 77.jpg‎   Jen 80.jpg‎   Jen 82.jpg‎   Jen 84.jpg‎   Jen 99.jpg‎  


  7. #1772

    Tasty Legs Jen

    WOW! I had no idea they were so many Jen, Jinn, Jenny’s and Jenifer’s. Did anyone ever get a picture of, “Backpack Jen?” Could this be her? She did not have a backpack with here, but her name was Jen. Dollars to donuts this isn’t “Backpack Jen.” But then again, what does it matter. So what if this isn’t “Backpack Jen.” You know what I always say, “The more Jens the better.” Don’t worry, I will keep looking for the elusive, “Backpack Jen.” Why? Because I just like saying, “Backpack Jen.”

    Jen just kind of snuck-up on me somewhere between Huntingdon station and Letterly. I was sitting there minding my own business when suddenly she was there. Standing there in the street, she didn’t look like much. Her outerwear was loose and baggy. I couldn’t get a hint of her figure. I thought her face to be cute and attractive in a sweet kind of way. I took a shot.

    Jen said that she’d been in the sex trades for years. She claimed that she started out working in a high-end New Jersey men’s club. She mentioned the names of a few clubs. She has the legs and figure of a dancer, IMHO. Jen must have done a little time giving massages. She started out giving me a light rub down. She kneaded and rubbed my chest, thighs and lower legs with her hands. Then she kissed and rubbed my upper body, brushing her long hair across me as she moved down to my dick. If was all very GFE like. The BBBJ was very gentle and nice. There was no deep throat, but lots of licking and attention to the shaft. We attempted a FS session, but ran into a problem with the condom. First she tried to put it on using her mouth. She huffed and puffed but she couldn’t get the damn thing on. Then I tried with the same results. Either I’d grown over night or the condoms I had just bought were too small.

    With a little help from my strong right hand Jen and I got the job done with a nasty BBBJCIMWS. This wasn’t exactly what I had bargained for, but better than leaving things hanging loose. Jen was a nice date. She yawned a lot and said that she’d been up a while. She did the best she could with what we had. I blame myself for not having the proper equipment. She got real creative posing for the pictures. She was real relaxed afterwards. I would like to meet her again. I like a shapely leg. Jen’s legs were long and shapely. I can imagine them wrapped around me, holding me, pulling me into her. Yeah! I’d do her again (technically I didn’t do her the first time yet). YMMV
    Tasty

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jen 004.jpg‎   Jen 61.jpg‎   Jen 66.jpg‎   Jen 67.jpg‎   Jen 68.jpg‎  

    Jen 69.jpg‎   Jen 70.jpg‎   Jen 02.jpg‎   Jen 71.jpg‎   Jen 72.jpg‎  


  8. #1771

    Moyua is around

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Has anybody seen Moyua lately?
    Last week, I saw Moyua near Little Lou's. She is definitely around.

  9. #1770

    Re: CookyJar........the real american idol

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer29
    But one thing is troubling me. I NEVER, EVER bring a provider back to my home. I dont want these street people to know where I live.
    Two final thoughts. ( 1 ) I am in the process of reading all of your old posts. About this time last year you posted about a girl named Rocelle. She is a latina and smokin hot. I think she may have had one tattoo but otherwise her body is flawless and she had a beautiful face. I would never suspect she was a SW. High five for finding such a beauty. ( 2 ) If you ever decide to replace your couch, you should consider calling The Smithsonian. They already have Fonzies jacket, Archie Bunkers chair, and Ted Baxters blazer.
    They still don’t know where I live. I own a few properties in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties. I need to stay in Philadelphia on occasion and I keep a place free for that purpose. I do take a lot of precautions. There is a house alarm and a Dog to contend with. Also, I restrict travel within my house. Few girls ever make it pass the living room. I’ll let them use the bathroom out of necessity. Of all the girls you see pictured in this house, maybe four special ones ever made it to the bed room. Because I don’t actually stay there on any regular bases, I don’t keep much of any real value there.

    I rarely use this place for pictures anymore. I found out that the local notel is closer to the avenue. Also, you would be surprised by the number of girls who have report back that USA board members had inquired about the house and location.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer29
    Two final thoughts. ( 1 ) I am in the process of reading all of your old posts. About this time last year you posted about a girl named Rocelle. She is a latina and smokin hot. I think she may have had one tattoo but otherwise her body is flawless and she had a beautiful face. I would never suspect she was a SW. High five for finding such a beauty.
    Rocelle is a rare one in many ways. She has been featured by me a number of times. Her story makes for some interesting reading. I’ve seen her driver’s license, student ID and other personal papers to back up her story. The word on the street is that she has gone home to her mother, for the umpteenth time.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer29
    Two final thoughts. ( 2 ) If you ever decide to replace your couch, you should consider calling The Smithsonian. They already have Fonzies jacket, Archie Bunkers chair, and Ted Baxters blazer.
    In fact the couch isn’t mine. It was left there a long time ago by the former tenants. I use the place mostly for storage and the occasional date.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer29
    Two final thoughts. ( 1 ) I am in the process of reading all of your old posts.
    Some of my earlier post and pictures aren’t easy to find. If you do a search for “CookyJar” in the archived folders/threads 7/22/2006 is shown as the date for my earliest post. However my first post was made on 5/01/2006 and I first posted pictures on 5/24/2006. A girl named Christy was the first girl I featured from Kensington Avenue. Follow this link I am no longer a "K Ave" virgin - Thankyou Christy to see my first pictures from Kensington Ave.


    FYI, A real sweetie and The second sighting are my favorites. Elenora aka Jewels aka Brittany has not been around for a while; I sure hope she made it out.

    CookyJar

  10. #1769
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
    Hey CJ,

    I happened to hook up with Nikki not to long ago but never got around to posting a review but seen you mentioned her I figured I'll post some. I took her to the Carlyle for FS with pics/video. Her BBBJ started out average but Nikki follows directions well and did the BBBJ the way I asked and it was lovely. The FS was doggy which also was very good and I'll say she really can take a hard pounding but the only downside about Nikki was that she doesn't get into the FS because she only opens up in bed with her boyfriend.

    SMH
    Thats Nicole, nice pics! Good to see she started shaving her pussy again.
    Last set of photos she was getting a bit retro.

  11. #1768

    Your Niki

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I had another Nikki in mind. I was thinking of the little spinner Johanna/Nikki. There are so many girls with the same name; maybe we should give them our own special labels/nickname. I like the way Davey nicknamed one girl, “Backpack Jen.”

    CookyJar
    Your Niki was released from Bucks prison in august though the Philly courts still think she is there.

    She has some court dates in Philly early next year.

  12. #1767

    Re: nikki sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
    Hey CJ,

    I happened to hook up with Nikki not to long ago...

    SMH
    I had another Nikki in mind. I was thinking of the little spinner Johanna/Nikki. There are so many girls with the same name; maybe we should give them our own special labels/nickname. I like the way Davey nicknamed one girl, “Backpack Jen.”

    CookyJar

  13. #1766

    It's Her

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Has anybody seen Moyua lately?

    Hey Davey,

    I think I say Johana aka Nikki a couple of days ago. I was about a half block away and she was talking to the fellows near Huntingdon. By the time I could do a legal turn around, she; whoever it was, had gone. Could it have been her? Would she be out already?

    CookyJar
    Johana/Nikki looks beyond spinner - shrunk to maybe 75 lbs - it's a shame

  14. #1765

    CookyJar........the real american idol

    Mr CookyJar.............first let me tell you I enjoy reading your posts. They are very well written, and the pictures you add are very much appreciated. I am also impressed as to the number of women you get to agree to nude pics. But one thing is troubling me. I NEVER, EVER bring a provider back to my home. I dont want these street people to know where I live. I am not rich by any means, but I do have a nice home with all the toys that go with it. Flat screen TV, stereo equipment, nice furniture, etc. etc. To us, this is just normal. But from the perspective of a SW who most times does not have a steady home, and can fit all of her belongings in a few suit cases, we are living like kings. How do you trust these women not to swipe something when you are not looking? Or worse, come back and rob you when they suspect you are probably working. Only once did I ever bring a SW back to my home. In the short time I left the bedroom to take a piss, she stole $40 from my pants pocket. I did not realize this until after I took her back where I had picked her up. I have had providers in my home that worked for a escort company. My feeling is that those women for the most part had the same life style as me, and were less likely to steal from me. I also feel that a SW would try and milk you for more money upon seeing how you live because they feel " you can afford it ".
    Two final thoughts. ( 1 ) I am in the process of reading all of your old posts. About this time last year you posted about a girl named Rocelle. She is a latina and smokin hot. I think she may have had one tattoo but otherwise her body is flawless and she had a beautiful face. I would never suspect she was a SW. High five for finding such a beauty. ( 2 ) If you ever decide to replace your couch, you should consider calling The Smithsonian. They already have Fonzies jacket, Archie Bunkers chair, and Ted Baxters blazer.

  15. #1764

    nikki sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Has anybody seen Moyua lately?

    Hey Davey,

    I think I say Johana aka Nikki a couple of days ago. I was about a half block away and she was talking to the fellows near Huntingdon. By the time I could do a legal turn around, she; whoever it was, had gone. Could it have been her? Would she be out already?

    CookyJar
    Hey CJ,

    I happened to hook up with Nikki not to long ago but never got around to posting a review but seen you mentioned her I figured I'll post some. I took her to the Carlyle for FS with pics/video. Her BBBJ started out average but Nikki follows directions well and did the BBBJ the way I asked and it was lovely. The FS was doggy which also was very good and I'll say she really can take a hard pounding but the only downside about Nikki was that she doesn't get into the FS because she only opens up in bed with her boyfriend.

    SMH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nikki.jpg‎   nikki2.jpg‎   nikki3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape