Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: 2006 Archived General Reports

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1429
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #844

    Oops

    Was traveling north on the Ave Sunday nite. Ahead of me was a police cruiser just making his rounds. Spotted a fellow monger pulling up along side of a definite SW. Since all of us were facing north, no one was aware of who was behind them. Was amusing to watch as first the girl, then the guy became aware of what had pulled over behind them. No harm done as both of them quickly went their separate ways with no other action by the police. Seems that they are more into detering then catching anyone. Guys, use your rearview mirrors, and its been said many times "Do not make a pick-up on the K, use a side street."

  2. #843

    Jane

    Monday night you had a good selection along the K. Saw a cute girl with long blond hair sitting on a step 2 blocks from Tioga on K. Looked to be in her 20's. Even in the car I would have never guessed her to be 42yrs old. She looked great, you could tell she takes care of herself. Gave a good BBBJCIM. She was very thankful and very polite. A little older than I like them but she cheerfully got the job done

  3. #842

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth
    Met and dated Alice whom I think has been mentioned both earlier this month and last year. Strawberry blonde of medium height and build, attractive face; actually the cleanest and most attractive SW I've ever seen on the Ave. Her face reminded me strongly of Dyanna Lauren, which was nice. Friendly, articulate and clean. She is a recovering heroin user. Service and attitude great. No digits but she hangs around with a guy in a wheelchair.Gareth
    Oh yes, Alice. DukePV and I had a little exchange about her last year.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ice#post371918
    I wouldn't mind meeting up w/ her again. Very pleasant, laidback, and definitely facially one of the most attractive girls on the Ave. Was very tan when I met her. DukePV pointed out she was 32, which is several years older than I thought she was. At least last year, she seemed very well preserved for having been through that lifestyle.

  4. #841

    ...the kind of stuff I would like to learn more about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baretta Ri
    This is the kind of stuff that I would like to learn more about. I often take the stroll, but am easily scared off at the briefest sighting of Uncle Leo or seemingly attractive ladies heavily marked by their lifestyle. Never considered that the locals would be playing a supporting roll like the old French Underground.
    One thing about Hungers or mongers, they are a usually willing to pass on advice to newbie’s. I am talking about the one who have been around for awhile. And, if you want to be around, to survive as a hunter, I suggest that you seek out their wisdom. I do.

    When hunting on the streets, you’ll get by best if you follow you instincts. If something does not seem right, looks a little too good to be true or just does not feel right – back down and get out of there. Remember, in the wild the hunter does sometimes become the hunted. There are all kinds of elements out there waiting to take you down. No matter how nice a girl may seem or how safe a situation may look, you are the only one looking out for you. Everyone on the streets looks out for number one, first.

    LE should be number one on your Beware of List. They are out there doing their job, which is getting home at the end of the shift. Most law enforcement officers would rather deal with rousting a hunter then pulling over a drug dealer. While a dealer would be a better bust, harassing a hunter is safer.

    Street girls lie. They don’t want to suck your dick. They don’t want to fuck you. They want your money. The money or their drugs is all that matters. They all will steal or cheat you if given the right opportunity. Their job is to get between you and as many of you dollars as possible. While a smart provider knows it’s best to give good service if she wants return patronage; she will rob you blind if it’s to her advantage. Street Walkers are not to be trusted.

    Another thing about SWs. They all carry weapons for protection, usually a make shift knife and most carry drug works. They may even have drugs on them. This is bad for you if you're stopped by LE, it's in your vehicle. I have heard of girls who stuffed their drugs under the car seats and claimed that it belonged to the driver. (Check your car after she leaves, make sure she didn't drop anything during the hump session.)

    Besides for LE and the girl SW, there are pimps, boosters, robbers, highwaymen, hustlers, setup artist, the neighbors, Homo SWs, kids and the crazies – all out there trying to wreck your day.

    One other thing. If for any reason you don’t feel you can do this, don’t. If you are not confident in what you do, the chances of making mistakes increase. There is no shame in being smart and just continuing to do what you do. I myself am scare to death of going into an AMP. If you decide to try hunting on the streets, go slow, check out the neighborhood first, start with a known regular (a girl you’ve seen out there more then once) and follow you instincts. Stay on the alert, a good hunter will never let his guard down, less he becomes the hunted.

    There is an awful lot of pussy out there and it’s fun going after it. There is also a lot of bullshit out there, and it’s no fun dealing with the bullshit. Nobody knows it all, so ask questions and share information. If you need more specific answers, ask specific question, someone will answer.

    CookyJar

  5. #840

    Angelina

    Good move Guthrie, I picked her up a while back and got a BBBJ but I did not pay 60. But that was what she wanted. Also she was from NJ and after the deed was done she want to spark up in my car. She has some Tat's and wanted to be called Angel. I don't know if it the same SW but it sure sounds like her and I picked he up around the same place. By the way I will NEVER pick her up again.


    Quote Originally Posted by Guthrie
    Picked up Angelina or Angeline near Little Lou's around 11pm.
    Black hair, Hot body, Italian WSW.
    Got in and imediately tried to adjust the A/C. Strike 1.
    Told me the only place that she would go is a hotel room on RT 73 in NJ.
    Strike 2. Wanted 60 for head and 150 for both. Strike 3.
    Drove back to LL to drop her off. Never saw before. Stay away.

  6. #839

    New to the area, learning the trade...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookyjar
    Why me? What am I doing that's so bad?

    Here is the funny parts. If I get caught doing what I do, I'd be out of a job the next day, if my employer gets wind of it. My family will disown me. My friends will stop speaking. I'd be a laughing stock, and a outcast. Preachers all over the city will pearch a sermom about me. I'd have to move to another city and start mongering all over again.

    Meanwhile my misdemeanor has followed me every where I've gone. Years of hard work down the drain, why? Because I let a SW get into my car or someone copied down my tags.

    CookyJar
    This is the kind of stuff that I would like to learn more about. I often take the stroll, but am easily scared off at the briefest sighting of Uncle Leo or seemingly attractive ladies heavily marked by their lifestyle. Never considered that the locals would be playing a supporting roll like the old French Underground.

    I did pick up one once, long time ago in a galaxy far away, in another city. She practically threw herself into my car at a stoplight and it all happened soo quickly, I didn't have time to get nervous. Wound up being a rewarding experience, but have sticked to the AMP's and MP's since. That works well if the funds are available, but you loose the thrill of the hunt.

    I realize that this might be a real downer to the momentum on the board, maybe this would be better handled through PM's or perhaps on a new board all together?

  7. #838
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Lenny
    This is my 1st pic posting, I hope it works.

    Did a little recon to see what was out around 7pm Thursday nite. Found girl1 near the DD. She walked down the K and then sat on some doorsteps to pick at her feet near Venango. She said her name was Jody or Lory.

    Girl2 walking down K from A - Lehigh. Along the way met girl3 near Cambria. Girl3 had a tatoo on the right side of her neck - chinese characters ( translated means LOVE HURTS ).

    Happy
    Girl one is in fact Jody. Pretty decent gal, O.K. body under the clothes and good unrushed service. Works for Abdul..

  8. #837

    Re : This is my 1st pic posting, I hope it works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Lenny

    Girl3 had a tatoo on the right side of her neck - chinese characters ( translated means LOVE HURTS ).
    That's what she THINKS it means , H·L

    From the Providence , Rhode Island Board =

    Quote Originally Posted by PsyberZombie

    She's tall , thin and currently has long wavy magenta red hair . And multiple tattoos , including = a dark blue 'tear·drop' at the corner of her left eye ; 'JORDAN' on her left arm ; another name on her neck ; and a complex Chinese character on the back of her hand

    I asked her what it meant and she said it was her kid's "initials" , although how one character could be plural initials apparently hadn't occured to her and I didn't have the heart to tell her it was the Cantonese Chinese character for " Potting Soil "

    [ this happens all the time to people who get Asian character tattoos = see http://hanzismatter.com/ ]

  9. #836

    Alice

    Met and dated Alice whom I think has been mentioned both earlier this month and last year. Strawberry blonde of medium height and build, attractive face; actually the cleanest and most attractive SW I've ever seen on the Ave. Her face reminded me strongly of Dyanna Lauren, which was nice. Friendly, articulate and clean. She is a recovering heroin user. Service and attitude great. No digits but she hangs around with a guy in a wheelchair.

    Gareth

  10. #835
    lol, yeah Cj, the analogy wasn't great, I just wanted to use that old school Oran Juice Jones line. "That's right, Silly rabbit, tricks are made for kids, don't you know that. You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This is my world. You're just a squirrel trying to get a nut! Now get on outta here. Scat! Don't touch that coat... "

    I just feel that when you post a report where you took pictures during the session, it would be that much better to see the pics with the report. Your reports ar good without the pics, but we're so use to your report-with-pics style of posting.

    Photo threads are for old photos or photos with no report.

  11. #834

    This is my 1st pic posting, I hope it works.

    This is my 1st pic posting, I hope it works.

    Did a little recon to see what was out around 7pm Thursday nite. Found girl1 near the DD. She walked down the K and then sat on some doorsteps to pick at her feet near Venango. She said her name was Jody or Lory.

    Girl2 walking down K from A - Lehigh. Along the way met girl3 near Cambria. Girl3 had a tatoo on the right side of her neck - chinese characters ( translated means LOVE HURTS ).

    Happy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails girl1a.jpg‎   girl1b.jpg‎   girl1c.jpg‎   girl2a.jpg‎   girl2+3.jpg‎  

    girl2+3a.jpg‎   girl2+3b.jpg‎  

  12. #833

    Runnow's Mini

    Anyone have a report the girl in Runnow's report in the brown mini?

    She looks really good and I'm thinking about returning to the K after a long drought for her, just wanted to see if there was any intel first if she is worth it.

  13. #832

    Janie

    A bit on the thin side. Janie was a nice find. She was sitting on the EL steps at Huntingdon and K ave, around 7:30 or 8:00pm. A cute face on a thin frame. She was clean except for a few needle marks which she concealed well. She was a bit hype but still handled herself well. Good average talents, sexy attitude and I would see her again. She really got into the pictures saying afterwards that she'd had fun. No rush during the BBBJ but she stopped a couple of times to rest. She's a spitter. Looks: around a 7-, if you like the thin girls, which I do. Proformance: maybe a 5 or 6 - I think she was not her regular self. She did calm down a little after the picture part was done. She started to get hype again during the BJ. Because her attitude was nice and we got along great, having a few laughs on the way back - I'd definitely do her again and next time I'd try the pussy.

    CookyJar

  14. #831

    No offense taken...

    Quote Originally Posted by Loop Vet
    Cookyjar reports without pictures is like Corn Flakes without the milk.
    I think what Loop may have been trying to say is that if you are real hungry and have nothing better to eat then dry corn flakes, that's ok. But it sure would be nice to have some milk to go with the flakes.

    At least that's what I hope he's saying. LOL

    CookyJar

  15. #830

    Prostitution Arrests

    If you are interested in seeing how Philadelphia’s finest tracks prostitution, as in prostitution arrests, check out the Philadelphia Neighborhood Information System (NIS) Crime Base at www.cml.upenn.edu/crime.

    Under Data View – Maps, chose the map type (I suggest “Standard Deviation” and “10” as the # of Classes. Then select how you want the map structured, i.e. by Councilman District, Police District, Neighborhood, etc. Under Category, select “Other” and hit “Next”. That will bring up “Choose a Data Element”. Scroll down to “2005, Prostitution” and hit “Next’. This will bring up a nice map showing where all the prostitution arrests were made in 2005.

    Obviously, where prostitutes are arrested, there must be prostitutes. You all deserve a special thanks for contributing your tax dollars to such a noble cause.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape