Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: 2006 Archived General Reports

Closed Thread
Page 64 of 96 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 1429
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #484

    I am no longer a "K Ave" virgin - Thankyou Christy

    Finally! The deed has been done. I got my K Ave cherry busted, Thursday. About time. She was not the best looking girl on the Ave, but she is a ten in my book. Like I said before, and will keep on reminding you guys, it is always, always, about attitude. Christy has a really nice attitude.

    Hmmmm! I don’t want to get too far ahead of myself. So let’s start at the beginning. I got to the Avenue around 6:30pm. I thought this would be a good time for a new guy, to check-out the area. I started my hunt near the Dunkin Donuts, where I first spotted Christy. From a distance she looked good, but I wanted to see who else was out. On my second trip down the K, I picked-up a pot faced middle aged, rather unpleasing girl. She agreed on my offer really quick. I passed, told her maybe some other time. She just wasn’t my type. On my third trip I noticed Christy again, about a block farther down on the Ave. I pass her up again, I didn’t like the area she was in, there was a guy standing near by and she was pacing between him and the corner. On my next trip up the Ave I am starting to get a case of the nerves, I don’t like this driving back and forth, actions like that can get you noticed.

    (I am going to take a break from my adventures, at this point. I’d like to make a few comments before I continue. On just about every trip up and down the avenue, I spotted girls who I knew were working, but they always seemed to be on the wrong side of the street. Then there were the girls I saw going up side streets, who seemed to disappear before I could get turned around. I even made a U turn on one occasion, something I almost never do. Near a park by a train stop, I got the attention of a pretty young thing, she would have been my first choice. She came up to the passenger side door and asked what I wanted to do. I told her to get in. She said no, ”There are too many cops out here”. Maybe she just didn’t want to date me. I don’t know what the case was. Then there were the Transit Police. I saw them oust a couple from the park. I guess, I was taken back by all the traffic and goings on under the EL. It’s a wild place, and it wasn’t even 8:00 on a Thursday night. What must it be like after dark, on a Saturday?)

    Okay, back to the hunt. I decided to try Christy. She was still there. She was three or four blocks down from the Dunkin Donuts, still pacing, but the dude was gone. I pulled right up on the avenue and parked about five car lengths from the corner, behind a couple of parked cars and waited. She spotted me and walked down to the car. She gave me a nice smile and asked if she could get in. From there on we hit it off. I liked this girl. It wasn’t that she was drop died beautiful, because she wasn’t. But, she was clean, nicely dressed and had a pleasant personality with a face that was okay to look at.

    I had a plan. This is important. I don’t want anybody to miss understand. I was not out to get laid or even get a BJ. I just wanted to get my feet wet. I don’t know the neighborhood, the lay out of the streets, the girls, or how things may differ from what I am use to. Besides, I saw a lot more LE then I am use to seeing. What are they after, me, drug dealers, the hos or are they just out for lunch? I also know that if you are nervous and not comfortable with what you are doing, that is when you are more likely to make mistakes. So I had already decided to take it easy and just get my feet wet.

    I had a plan. I went to work with it. I began by playing the part of a novice ho chaser. I figured that if I came off like a battle harden ho chaser, she’d go on the defense and get into her harden ho mode. Instead, by acting like a nice guy on my first hunt, I ended up with a lot of matronly advice. First I said, “I’d like to take you picture is that okay?” (I usually start out by trying to make sure the girl isn’t LE.) She said that would be alright. I asked if she’d ever had her pictures taken. She asked, “nude?” I replied, “Sure, is there a problem with that?” “No,” she said. By now, we are heading down and around the corner, nobody is following and I am starting to feel pretty sure that she isn’t LE. I pulled over and started to set some rules. I told her I didn’t pay until we’re finish. She was okay with that. I asked how much did she get for a BJ. She said, “30.” I told her, “ I’ll give you 20 for ten pictures.” She agreed. (I only bring that last part up because it is a ploy that works well for me. After I see the body, and if I feel good about everything, I’ll offer an additional 20 for FS or a BJ. Do the math. That’s a total of 40 bucks, just ten more then her original asking price. 40 is more then 30, but she has done more for it. I usually get just what I wanted and I keep control of the bargaining so I can back off at any point.) I asked if she knew a park or construction site we could use as a background.

    She took me to an area outside of a playground/rec-center, across from a lot/construction site. I didn’t like the spot. But, I had to piss, so we pulled into the lot. I got out to piss and check out the area. I still didn’t like it, across from a playground, opposite kids playing? What the heck, lets do this, I decided. Around about picture number eight, the cops pull up across the street. They stop and check us out. I am standing outside, leaning into the drivers’ window, like I am talking to someone. She is in the car climbing back over to the passenger side, grabbing for her pants. The cops U-turned onto our side of the street and checked us out some more. I am telling her to slow down and put her pants on. She was in a panic and having a hard time getting into them. Just as she asked, “What are they doing now?” They pulled off. I looked at her sitting there, and in a cool flat voice I said, “Calm down, take a deep breath and relax for a minute, because that’s what I’m going to do.” We both busted out laughing. It was funny as shit. No kidding. That’s how I busted my K Ave cherry.

    Even though I didn’t get down and dirty with Christy, I am going to go out on a limb and recommend her as a real pro. She really got into the picture taking. She posed and smiled, laughing and commenting that she was having fun. From the very beginning to the end she was cool. She said she is not out there often but works from her phone. She gave me her number. I asked if I could give it to some of my friends and she said that would be fine. She seemed more then happy that I’d be passing her number around. I thought it strange that she never asked what I’d be doing with her pictures. She did seem very interested in seeing them and asked me to bring them next time I came. As we drove to where she wanted to be drop off, she gave me pointers on picking girls up on the Ave. She was sincere in the way she schooled me. She really impressed me. I like this girl.

    Some of you may already know Christy. I took her to be a long term regular. If so, update you review. What were you experiences like?

    I will share her number with regular posters, because she said I could give it to my friends. You guys are my friends, right? As for her pictures, a little decorum please, fellows. Please don’t go back to her bragging about seeing her ass spread out on the internet. The first time I hear about it, I’m out of here. The first time a girl tells me that someone has been asking about the guy who took their picture, I’m outa here. Face it, there a some goofy guys out there, not to mention LE peeking in, so, I am going to be looking out for number one, me. I don’t mind playing as long as everyone plays by the rules and nobody gets hurt.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Christy.jpg‎   Christy 3.jpg‎   Christy 5.jpg‎   Christy 10.jpg‎   Christy 6.jpg‎  

    Christy 8.jpg‎   Christy 9.jpg‎   Christy 2.jpg‎   Christy 4.jpg‎   Christy 7.jpg‎  


  2. #483

    I remember those days

    And how you tried your hand at pimping them to us as the real deal. Even going so far as to expose Jessica to her family after you got her hooked. Shame on you!
    Looks like the flame came back?

    Signed,

    One of the guys that knew better

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Not only is it cheaper but if you knew how many of these girls also worked for agencies. So you can give them 50 or 250. I used to use agencies off and on in the past but every girl now on a computer thinks her pussy is worth at least 200. And at that low end of the scale your getting a druggie from Craigslist or an over 40 gal, a fat gal, or a scam.

    Guess I'll just stick to the stroll. With girls like Stephanie, Ashley, Ann and many others it just can't be beat.

    There were a couple of girls a few years ago that were the talk of that Dog website and other discussion boards (PMB'S). I knew both from the Ave. Even let one of them use my computer on many occasions so she could answer her email for her dates. On a few occasions someone would mention that either of those girls were druggies and worked on the ave, and the flame wars began. Every one just went to war protecting these girls. I used to sit back and laugh my ass off.

  3. #482

    Street vs. Escort

    In ref to my last post here's a link to help support my argument. Many others like this. Guess we all know these girls don't we. And how much do we pay for them?

    http://www.youngprettyescorts.com/

  4. #481
    Quote Originally Posted by Horny Harry
    More power to you. It IS a great way to go. To partially answer your question, strolls are CHEAPER. If you're willing to put up with the aggravation, it is the best value going. Give me some of those beans and I'll join you.
    Not only is it cheaper but if you knew how many of these girls also worked for agencies. So you can give them 50 or 250. I used to use agencies off and on in the past but every girl now on a computer thinks her pussy is worth at least 200. And at that low end of the scale your getting a druggie from Craigslist or an over 40 gal, a fat gal, or a scam.

    Guess I'll just stick to the stroll. With girls like Stephanie, Ashley, Ann and many others it just can't be beat.

    There were a couple of girls a few years ago that were the talk of that Dog website and other discussion boards (PMB'S). I knew both from the Ave. Even let one of them use my computer on many occasions so she could answer her email for her dates. On a few occasions someone would mention that either of those girls were druggies and worked on the ave, and the flame wars began. Every one just went to war protecting these girls. I used to sit back and laugh my ass off.

  5. #480

    Lessons Learned

    [QUOTE=Ronald Jeramy]....I have found a new way to get pussy.

    In my humble opinion the K and some strolls are full of risks. LE, VD, Junkies, Rip offs, etc. Etc.

    Careful Ron! You may just be fooling yourself. There are no new ways to find pussy. Men have been chasing pussy so long that we have just about come up with every possible way to get at it. I believe what you have rediscovered is the good ole, old fashion, high priced call girl - remodeled for the internet.

    Becareful, and do not let your guard down. You still run the risk of an LE stings, VD, Junkies and Rip offs and plus the etc, etcs. You will just be paying more for the same risk, if you get caught. The differents between getting VD from a $10 SW or a $100 call girl is $90.

    I am not putting your thing down. I am suggesting that you keep you hunters wits about you. You don't wanna end up paying some high priced diseased Junkie $100 bucks to be ripped off during a LE stake out, and etc, etc.

    CookyJar

  6. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Jeramy
    In my humble opinion the K and some strolls are full of risks. LE, VD, Junkies, Rip offs, etc. Etc. I do realize this is part of the fun, weading throught the bunk SW's and finding a jewel. Maybe a new girl who has not been corrupted yet? What ever the rush is. To me it can be more than pussy?...I dropped a bean. 1 on her dresser and we agreed to meet in the future to get it all done.

    My point is that this was a great new way to go for me. Clean, safe, fun.
    More power to you. It IS a great way to go. To partially answer your question, strolls are CHEAPER. If you're willing to put up with the aggravation, it is the best value going. Give me some of those beans and I'll join you.

  7. #478
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Jeramy
    At what point would you guys answer a PM and give up a phone number of a provider?

    I recently had two PM's looking for a providers # for one of my recent posts.

    One guy had only 1 post and the other had 3 posts. I realize that you have to start somewhere. I just think that if your smart you can get a providers info. from other sources. Like ter? all you need is a name and location right?
    Easy, just tell them to share a number and you will as well.

  8. #477
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookyjar
    Did anyone every put together a list of locations in the Philadelphia?
    Cookyjar, have you not heard of the famous West Philly Map? After an excruciatingly long wait, we were informed of its pre-release here on 12/15/05. As West Philly said at the time, "this is a beta map. Meaning its not done so don't go screaming. But if you click maps there is a map of 40th and lancaster with some tips....I am not about just tellin stories, but help the mongeres stay safe and find new rewards...This map is BETA 1. BETA 2 should be up soon."

    You're invited to join us in the waiting room for those new rewards. But no screaming please.

  9. #476

    A new way.

    I know you guys like to cruise the K but I have found a new way to get pussy.

    In my humble opinion the K and some strolls are full of risks. LE, VD, Junkies, Rip offs, etc. Etc. I do realize this is part of the fun, weading throught the bunk SW's and finding a jewel. Maybe a new girl who has not been corrupted yet? What ever the rush is. To me it can be more than pussy?

    A wise man once told me to wiegh the risk vs. Rewards.

    Recently I found a site on the net that gives girls an opportunity to post there resume, or if they don't have one they post the need for a misc. Job in the sex industry. Don't worry. I'm not selling anything.

    Anyway, I contacted a girl via e-mail, I told her I was looking for a sort of sugar daddy type deal. Once or twice a week. She sent me a few pics and seemed pretty hot, 28 about 5'5 110 with DD's.

    After a few e-mails. She agreed to host. I drove down to her place (a small garden apt.) It was not far from my Apt.

    She answered the door in a pair of sexy jeans, and a great top. Her titties were almost popping out.

    After some casual conversation she gave me the tour of her place and we wound checking out her bed room.

    She started with DFK, I whipped those great tits out and it all went down. The only problem was the "that time of the month deal? " So she kept the panties on and gave me the best BBBJ with the swallow. Damn it was good.

    I dropped a bean. 1 on her dresser and we agreed to meet in the future to get it all done.

    My point is that this was a great new way to go for me. Clean, safe, fun.

  10. #475

    Question?

    At what point would you guys answer a PM and give up a phone number of a provider?

    I recently had two PM's looking for a providers # for one of my recent posts.

    One guy had only 1 post and the other had 3 posts. I realize that you have to start somewhere. I just think that if your smart you can get a providers info. from other sources. Like ter? all you need is a name and location right?

  11. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookyjar
    Here are a few samples of outside pictures. They were taken in the park. They are no real beauties. But I like taking them. It's just a hobby. Kind of like collecting trophies. It's better then cutting their heads off and hanging them on my wall.

    Most of my pictures are taken inside. Unless the girl is really pretty, a real bargain and willing to take a ride to my hide-away, I'd prefer to stay near k ave. I have a feeling that the K ave girls are not going to be as willing, for the price.

    CookyJar
    Nice findz, I love me some BSW. That Sasha one is most nice. You Phillie Mongers haver some nice ones.

  12. #473

    Pics

    Good job with the pics Cookyjar you're becoming and asset to the board




    Quote Originally Posted by Cookyjar
    Here are a few samples of outside pictures. They were taken in the park. They are no real beauties. But I like taking them. It's just a hobby. Kind of like collecting trophies. It's better then cutting their heads off and hanging them on my wall.

    Most of my pictures are taken inside. Unless the girl is really pretty, a real bargain and willing to take a ride to my hide-away, I'd prefer to stay near k ave. I have a feeling that the K ave girls are not going to be as willing, for the price.

    CookyJar

  13. #472

    Damn! What do you want from a ho?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoundrel
    Hey Cookyjar! re: Diane pic. Why don't you buy that Ho a razor! Geeesh!
    Clean your ass. Brush your teeth. Deep thoat. Doggie style. Suck it harder. Easy does it. Bend over, turn to the side and talk dirty. Grab you ankles. Fuck like a mink or a wild beast. And now you want her to shave. Just how much do you expect from a ho.

    Some guys like that french style. Myself? I do like a hairy (clean) pussy. I even like hairy legs. But, I believe shaved under arms are just plan good hygiene. However, I'm not her daddy. I don't provide razors.....just dick. (I added the extra periods to get razors a little distances from dick, the thought of razors being that close to dick made me a little nerves.) ROFLMBAS

    CookyJar

  14. #471

    There's a reason for that

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80
    Hey back off Cookyjar and his pics! These are some nice contributions - especially that shot of Shasha spreading in the driver's seat (ShashaB4). I'd jump on that in a heartbeat.

    Cooky, just to clarify though, where is it you picked these girls up and how recently? From your latest posts, apparently it's not K. None of them look familiar to me.
    Most of the pictures I posted, thus far, are from last summer. For a couple of reasons. First, they were examples of pictures taken outside and this was a long cold winter. Most girls kinda frowned when I asked them to step out into the cold. I do have a couple of pix taken during the winter months, but they are even older. Secondly, I am still being a little guarded. After all I have already devolved alot of information about myself and some of my friends. I will being this subject up again in another post.

    As for the where. Let me address that in my next post as well.

  15. #470
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by phillyewe

    3) Back at the other (DD) end of the Avenue, I picked up and had FS with a WSW who has also had an encounter with our recently departed Bigtime Monger. Of course the subject of girth came up. Well here’s the scoop. Yes, he is very wide. But, she volunteered, “he is not long.” I immediately pictured an old sawed-off tree trunk. So, Mr. Short and Stumpy, the truth is finally out. This is no BS. I have her name and I have her phone number and I have quoted her directly. It looks like Mr. Short and Stumpy thought the word “large” would leave an impression of length that he hoped would never be contradicted. Waldo, wherever you are, you shouldn’t have been intimidated into changing your mind so easily!

    I have to say that you definitely seem much more obsessed with Bigtime Monger's penis then you claim he is.

    Personally, I have neither decided to talk to a SW about other men's genitalia, nor have I ever named another man's cock. But then, maybe that's just me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape