Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 168 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2513
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2513
    Quote Originally Posted by PooleParty  [View Original Post]
    Checked her out after a long time, needed a refresher and decided she was worth a review. Anyway walked in and she is a stunner in my opinion, I'm pretty picky about girls when it comes to looks but definitely pretty. I would say about 5'5, definitely tall for an Asian girl, smooth skin, killer smile, pair of Cs, and just a nice, tight body. She said she gained some weight so she was even fitter before, but in terms of a waist one of the smallest I've seen at ROM. I remembered her for her bubbly and fun personality, which is one of the things I always try to look for in a girl and she didn't disappoint, just so friendly off the bat. If you like a talker, you'll love her because during a 45 min session she didn't leave any room for gaps (English is good, accent can make it hard for a few words sometimes). After some B2 B and a little tease the flip was amazing and sensual, literally just hugged me for the longest time as soon as I flipped which I've never had a provider do, lots of mutual touch, camel slides, great finish. Extras were offered as well.

    Overall I would say it was top tier and I wouldn't even recommend just because she's hot, I would mainly recommend because of her friendly and welcoming vibe. If you were a newcomer she would instantly make you feel relaxed.
    Used to be my ATF going back to LF-106. She's excellent all around. Service, attitude, and looks. Easy rec. She did gain a bit by looking at her IG but looks like she's starting to slim back down so may have to visit her again soon. LOL.

  2. #2512
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal w / the boba shop next door now? Has that situation settled down, or do you get hassled by the kids in line? And I like to go first thing in the morning, maybe they aren't even open then.
    Think it opens later but it has settled down. No more line out the door so it's pretty easy to enter without anyone noticing.

  3. #2511
    Quote Originally Posted by Rntintheoc  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Seven Falls? I drove by last night and there might be something above Boba Bee, but I don't know what else is there. There used to be a place next to Ameci, and one by the tattoo place; what am I missing?
    El Toro and Trabuco where Stater Bros is.

  4. #2510

    Boba?

    What's the deal w / the boba shop next door now? Has that situation settled down, or do you get hassled by the kids in line? And I like to go first thing in the morning, maybe they aren't even open then.

  5. #2509

    Mia ROM

    Checked her out after a long time, needed a refresher and decided she was worth a review. Anyway walked in and she is a stunner in my opinion, I'm pretty picky about girls when it comes to looks but definitely pretty. I would say about 5'5, definitely tall for an Asian girl, smooth skin, killer smile, pair of Cs, and just a nice, tight body. She said she gained some weight so she was even fitter before, but in terms of a waist one of the smallest I've seen at ROM. I remembered her for her bubbly and fun personality, which is one of the things I always try to look for in a girl and she didn't disappoint, just so friendly off the bat. If you like a talker, you'll love her because during a 45 min session she didn't leave any room for gaps (English is good, accent can make it hard for a few words sometimes). After some B2 B and a little tease the flip was amazing and sensual, literally just hugged me for the longest time as soon as I flipped which I've never had a provider do, lots of mutual touch, camel slides, great finish. Extras were offered as well.

    Overall I would say it was top tier and I wouldn't even recommend just because she's hot, I would mainly recommend because of her friendly and welcoming vibe. If you were a newcomer she would instantly make you feel relaxed.

  6. #2508
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy  [View Original Post]
    The ones I was referring to no longer have IG accounts.
    Do they advertise elsewhere?

  7. #2507
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Whats the ig for these? These places sounds fun.
    The ones I was referring to no longer have IG accounts.

  8. #2506

  9. #2505

    LF & Trab

    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    LF-112 (LF109 is closed. Miss that place) is IG: silktouchspa88.

    I haven't seen LF-106 or the one on Trabuco with their new IG up yet.
    Are you referring to Seven Falls? I drove by last night and there might be something above Boba Bee, but I don't know what else is there. There used to be a place next to Ameci, and one by the tattoo place; what am I missing?

  10. #2504
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy  [View Original Post]
    Same. I had used IG to view lineups and communicate for a bunch of nuru spots, which made things much easier. Haven't found anything yet for 109 and don't know the other location you are referring to. 106 (building next to 109) had theirs deleted as well, so not sure if they have made a new IG account or not as well.
    Whats the ig for these? These places sounds fun.

  11. #2503
    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Emma / Amy at Rom / Blu? Seems like the newer girls working are older around 30's +.

    Also Haven is open, Joanna is there mixed wasian.
    Emma is a hot 30 ish Vietnamese girl with an awesome body (big tits) and lots of fun.

    A no-nonsense girl if you know what I mean.

  12. #2502

    Emma / Amy

    Any intel on Emma / Amy at Rom / Blu? Seems like the newer girls working are older around 30's +.

    Also Haven is open, Joanna is there mixed wasian.

  13. #2501

    Russian from LF-109

    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    LF-112 (LF109 is closed. Miss that place) is IG: silktouchspa88.

    I haven't seen LF-106 or the one on Trabuco with their new IG up yet.
    You are right. LF-109 was closed but a Russian girl have been moving around on different shops and I found her on new shop at Trabuco+LF Drive but thr IG was deleted on same day as LF-112's.

  14. #2500
    Quote Originally Posted by YouMeToYou  [View Original Post]
    Last month almost all IG accounts deleted for Nuru shops. Unfortunately, I have been using IG for communication with these spas so don't have contact numbers. Do we know if new IG accounts created for these or not?

    Mainly two shops. LF-109 (EL-Toro and Muirlands) and one on Trabuco and LF Dr.
    LF-112 (LF109 is closed. Miss that place) is IG: silktouchspa88.

    I haven't seen LF-106 or the one on Trabuco with their new IG up yet.

  15. #2499
    Quote Originally Posted by YouMeToYou  [View Original Post]
    Last month almost all IG accounts deleted for Nuru shops. Unfortunately, I have been using IG for communication with these spas so don't have contact numbers. Do we know if new IG accounts created for these or not?

    Mainly two shops. LF-109 (EL-Toro and Muirlands) and one on Trabuco and LF Dr.
    Same. I had used IG to view lineups and communicate for a bunch of nuru spots, which made things much easier. Haven't found anything yet for 109 and don't know the other location you are referring to. 106 (building next to 109) had theirs deleted as well, so not sure if they have made a new IG account or not as well.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 168 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape