Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 168 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2507
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2507
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Whats the ig for these? These places sounds fun.
    The ones I was referring to no longer have IG accounts.

  2. #2506

  3. #2505

    LF & Trab

    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    LF-112 (LF109 is closed. Miss that place) is IG: silktouchspa88.

    I haven't seen LF-106 or the one on Trabuco with their new IG up yet.
    Are you referring to Seven Falls? I drove by last night and there might be something above Boba Bee, but I don't know what else is there. There used to be a place next to Ameci, and one by the tattoo place; what am I missing?

  4. #2504
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy  [View Original Post]
    Same. I had used IG to view lineups and communicate for a bunch of nuru spots, which made things much easier. Haven't found anything yet for 109 and don't know the other location you are referring to. 106 (building next to 109) had theirs deleted as well, so not sure if they have made a new IG account or not as well.
    Whats the ig for these? These places sounds fun.

  5. #2503
    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Emma / Amy at Rom / Blu? Seems like the newer girls working are older around 30's +.

    Also Haven is open, Joanna is there mixed wasian.
    Emma is a hot 30 ish Vietnamese girl with an awesome body (big tits) and lots of fun.

    A no-nonsense girl if you know what I mean.

  6. #2502

    Emma / Amy

    Any intel on Emma / Amy at Rom / Blu? Seems like the newer girls working are older around 30's +.

    Also Haven is open, Joanna is there mixed wasian.

  7. #2501

    Russian from LF-109

    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    LF-112 (LF109 is closed. Miss that place) is IG: silktouchspa88.

    I haven't seen LF-106 or the one on Trabuco with their new IG up yet.
    You are right. LF-109 was closed but a Russian girl have been moving around on different shops and I found her on new shop at Trabuco+LF Drive but thr IG was deleted on same day as LF-112's.

  8. #2500
    Quote Originally Posted by YouMeToYou  [View Original Post]
    Last month almost all IG accounts deleted for Nuru shops. Unfortunately, I have been using IG for communication with these spas so don't have contact numbers. Do we know if new IG accounts created for these or not?

    Mainly two shops. LF-109 (EL-Toro and Muirlands) and one on Trabuco and LF Dr.
    LF-112 (LF109 is closed. Miss that place) is IG: silktouchspa88.

    I haven't seen LF-106 or the one on Trabuco with their new IG up yet.

  9. #2499
    Quote Originally Posted by YouMeToYou  [View Original Post]
    Last month almost all IG accounts deleted for Nuru shops. Unfortunately, I have been using IG for communication with these spas so don't have contact numbers. Do we know if new IG accounts created for these or not?

    Mainly two shops. LF-109 (EL-Toro and Muirlands) and one on Trabuco and LF Dr.
    Same. I had used IG to view lineups and communicate for a bunch of nuru spots, which made things much easier. Haven't found anything yet for 109 and don't know the other location you are referring to. 106 (building next to 109) had theirs deleted as well, so not sure if they have made a new IG account or not as well.

  10. #2498
    Quote Originally Posted by Blips  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Angelina or Channel?

    Is it the same Chanel that was at Havana in Downey and in Laguna Hills?

    I know girls have been working at multiple spa's recently because its been slow so any info would be appreciated.

    I don't want to repeat someone I've already seen.

    Thanks!
    Chanel down in OC was the same one from Havana.

  11. #2497

    Is IG account for LF spas restored?

    Last month almost all IG accounts deleted for Nuru shops. Unfortunately, I have been using IG for communication with these spas so don't have contact numbers. Do we know if new IG accounts created for these or not?

    Mainly two shops. LF-109 (EL-Toro and Muirlands) and one on Trabuco and LF Dr.

  12. #2496

    Angelina and Channel at Haven

    Has anyone seen Angelina or Channel?

    Is it the same Chanel that was at Havana in Downey and in Laguna Hills?

    I know girls have been working at multiple spa's recently because its been slow so any info would be appreciated.

    I don't want to repeat someone I've already seen.

    Thanks!

  13. #2495

    Tina

    Haa anyone seen this girl? Care to share your experience? It looks like her she's down for any service.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...43-105571.html

  14. #2494

    Blu Sophia

    I hadn't checked out Blu yet, so made the stop. Met with Sophia 30 min. Online says she's mid 20's, but she's definitely in her 30's, Vietnamese, slight accent but can hold up a conversation. She is very pretty, not ABG, but pretty. She's got man made Ds that are firm. I think she may be a MILF, but can't verify. Massage was not great, but whatever. Onto the flip, she's in lingerie and helping herself to junior with her hands. She allowed touching and got pretty wet FIV. The post said she was open minded and she certainly was. Overall, I left a happy client. Would I repeat? Yes, but I do prefer younger therapists, so I'll try someone else next.

  15. #2493
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipper2025  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been here? I was just wondering how the experience was and who to go to thank you.
    Haven is on I've been to better but they have closed down. At the least you get a massage about 3-5 minutes of nuru then a HJ. I've had pretty good experience with some girls that let you get handsy but some don't like to get touch and just want to get the experience over with. My favorite Kelly that doesn't work there anymore more would give you a message then swap out and you massage her and pretty much feel her up any way you like till at some point she gives you an HJ. But they change girls a lot so you kinda don't know if you're going to get a good and I kinda stop going since it started being a dice shoot on weather I would have a good time. But if you want to get an HJ from a Latina gal in their 30's that's the place to go.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 168 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape