Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 2515
-
Today 17:07 #2515Senior Member

Posts: 3349Vivian
Agreed. Saw her today.
Originally Posted by RandallSlavin
[View Original Post]
-
Today 15:52 #2514Senior Member

Posts: 406I'm surprised she is not talked about more but at the same time she is pretty in a clean kind of a way and not a "baddie". What is going on with April? She looks like a different person!
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
Today 15:07 #2513Senior Member

Posts: 295Used to be my ATF going back to LF-106. She's excellent all around. Service, attitude, and looks. Easy rec. She did gain a bit by looking at her IG but looks like she's starting to slim back down so may have to visit her again soon. LOL.
Originally Posted by PooleParty
[View Original Post]
-
Today 15:04 #2512Senior Member

Posts: 295Think it opens later but it has settled down. No more line out the door so it's pretty easy to enter without anyone noticing.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
Today 15:03 #2511Senior Member

Posts: 295El Toro and Trabuco where Stater Bros is.
Originally Posted by Rntintheoc
[View Original Post]
-
Today 09:51 #2510Senior Member

Posts: 3349Boba?
What's the deal w / the boba shop next door now? Has that situation settled down, or do you get hassled by the kids in line? And I like to go first thing in the morning, maybe they aren't even open then.
-
Yesterday 19:55 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 45Mia ROM
Checked her out after a long time, needed a refresher and decided she was worth a review. Anyway walked in and she is a stunner in my opinion, I'm pretty picky about girls when it comes to looks but definitely pretty. I would say about 5'5, definitely tall for an Asian girl, smooth skin, killer smile, pair of Cs, and just a nice, tight body. She said she gained some weight so she was even fitter before, but in terms of a waist one of the smallest I've seen at ROM. I remembered her for her bubbly and fun personality, which is one of the things I always try to look for in a girl and she didn't disappoint, just so friendly off the bat. If you like a talker, you'll love her because during a 45 min session she didn't leave any room for gaps (English is good, accent can make it hard for a few words sometimes). After some B2 B and a little tease the flip was amazing and sensual, literally just hugged me for the longest time as soon as I flipped which I've never had a provider do, lots of mutual touch, camel slides, great finish. Extras were offered as well.
Overall I would say it was top tier and I wouldn't even recommend just because she's hot, I would mainly recommend because of her friendly and welcoming vibe. If you were a newcomer she would instantly make you feel relaxed.
-
Yesterday 17:57 #2508Senior Member

Posts: 1189Do they advertise elsewhere?
Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 04:25 #2507Senior Member

Posts: 79The ones I was referring to no longer have IG accounts.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 23:48 #2506Regular Member

Posts: 7Viviana
Anyone tried this girl out? Care to share please?
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...51-108576.html
https://viviana-therapy.vercel.app/
-
10-08-26 18:49 #2505Senior Member

Posts: 169LF & Trab
Are you referring to Seven Falls? I drove by last night and there might be something above Boba Bee, but I don't know what else is there. There used to be a place next to Ameci, and one by the tattoo place; what am I missing?
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 01:17 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 1189Whats the ig for these? These places sounds fun.
Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 22:31 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 39Emma is a hot 30 ish Vietnamese girl with an awesome body (big tits) and lots of fun.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
A no-nonsense girl if you know what I mean.
-
10-07-26 10:44 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 81Emma / Amy
Any intel on Emma / Amy at Rom / Blu? Seems like the newer girls working are older around 30's +.
Also Haven is open, Joanna is there mixed wasian.
-
10-05-26 21:36 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 52Russian from LF-109
You are right. LF-109 was closed but a Russian girl have been moving around on different shops and I found her on new shop at Trabuco+LF Drive but thr IG was deleted on same day as LF-112's.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





