Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 2507
-
Today 04:25 #2507Senior Member

Posts: 79The ones I was referring to no longer have IG accounts.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 23:48 #2506Regular Member

Posts: 7Viviana
Anyone tried this girl out? Care to share please?
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...51-108576.html
https://viviana-therapy.vercel.app/
-
Yesterday 18:49 #2505Senior Member

Posts: 169LF & Trab
Are you referring to Seven Falls? I drove by last night and there might be something above Boba Bee, but I don't know what else is there. There used to be a place next to Ameci, and one by the tattoo place; what am I missing?
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 01:17 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 1186Whats the ig for these? These places sounds fun.
Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 22:31 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 39Emma is a hot 30 ish Vietnamese girl with an awesome body (big tits) and lots of fun.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
A no-nonsense girl if you know what I mean.
-
10-07-26 10:44 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 81Emma / Amy
Any intel on Emma / Amy at Rom / Blu? Seems like the newer girls working are older around 30's +.
Also Haven is open, Joanna is there mixed wasian.
-
10-05-26 21:36 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 52Russian from LF-109
You are right. LF-109 was closed but a Russian girl have been moving around on different shops and I found her on new shop at Trabuco+LF Drive but thr IG was deleted on same day as LF-112's.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 19:35 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 291LF-112 (LF109 is closed. Miss that place) is IG: silktouchspa88.
Originally Posted by YouMeToYou
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen LF-106 or the one on Trabuco with their new IG up yet.
-
10-05-26 17:33 #2499Senior Member

Posts: 79Same. I had used IG to view lineups and communicate for a bunch of nuru spots, which made things much easier. Haven't found anything yet for 109 and don't know the other location you are referring to. 106 (building next to 109) had theirs deleted as well, so not sure if they have made a new IG account or not as well.
Originally Posted by YouMeToYou
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 14:09 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 85Chanel down in OC was the same one from Havana.
Originally Posted by Blips
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 13:39 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 52Is IG account for LF spas restored?
Last month almost all IG accounts deleted for Nuru shops. Unfortunately, I have been using IG for communication with these spas so don't have contact numbers. Do we know if new IG accounts created for these or not?
Mainly two shops. LF-109 (EL-Toro and Muirlands) and one on Trabuco and LF Dr.
-
09-30-26 13:11 #2496Senior Member

Posts: 39Angelina and Channel at Haven
Has anyone seen Angelina or Channel?
Is it the same Chanel that was at Havana in Downey and in Laguna Hills?
I know girls have been working at multiple spa's recently because its been slow so any info would be appreciated.
I don't want to repeat someone I've already seen.
Thanks!
-
09-29-26 17:25 #2495Regular Member

Posts: 7Tina
Haa anyone seen this girl? Care to share your experience? It looks like her she's down for any service.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...43-105571.html
-
09-29-26 13:58 #2494Regular Member

Posts: 21Blu Sophia
I hadn't checked out Blu yet, so made the stop. Met with Sophia 30 min. Online says she's mid 20's, but she's definitely in her 30's, Vietnamese, slight accent but can hold up a conversation. She is very pretty, not ABG, but pretty. She's got man made Ds that are firm. I think she may be a MILF, but can't verify. Massage was not great, but whatever. Onto the flip, she's in lingerie and helping herself to junior with her hands. She allowed touching and got pretty wet FIV. The post said she was open minded and she certainly was. Overall, I left a happy client. Would I repeat? Yes, but I do prefer younger therapists, so I'll try someone else next.
-
09-29-26 13:00 #2493Senior Member

Posts: 31Haven is on I've been to better but they have closed down. At the least you get a massage about 3-5 minutes of nuru then a HJ. I've had pretty good experience with some girls that let you get handsy but some don't like to get touch and just want to get the experience over with. My favorite Kelly that doesn't work there anymore more would give you a message then swap out and you massage her and pretty much feel her up any way you like till at some point she gives you an HJ. But they change girls a lot so you kinda don't know if you're going to get a good and I kinda stop going since it started being a dice shoot on weather I would have a good time. But if you want to get an HJ from a Latina gal in their 30's that's the place to go.
Originally Posted by Clipper2025
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





