Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 344 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5157
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5157
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeSometime  [View Original Post]
    I second that. Lulu is great.

    Before Rose left she told me she would be working in Springfield MA. Don't now when she will be back.
    Rose goes to Framingham Ma on the 16th until the 1st, then back to Nh.

  2. #5156
    Quote Originally Posted by Wzguy69  [View Original Post]
    Yes Lulu is great!
    I second that. Lulu is great.

    Before Rose left she told me she would be working in Springfield MA. Don't now when she will be back.

  3. #5155
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    Holy fuck, I just saw her. I never do hotel Asians. She's the greatest hotel Asian I've ever been with.

    Only thing off the table was me sticking my finger up her ass. Other than that she was awesome.

    Can wait to try Rose. Lulu leaves Friday morning.
    Yes Lulu is great!

  4. #5154

    Huse Lulu

    Holy fuck, I just saw her. I never do hotel Asians. She's the greatest hotel Asian I've ever been with.

    Only thing off the table was me sticking my finger up her ass. Other than that she was awesome.

    Can wait to try Rose. Lulu leaves Friday morning.

  5. #5153
    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...f/397389079428

    Just giving you a fair warning, it's 500 hh and 600 h but if you want her to do anything more than strip, she's going to upcharge you and ask for another 400. She does look like the photos, smaller in person. If you are above average in size, you will be limited on positions. A fun ride, but not worth the price of admission.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insatiable44  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. Total scammer, her absurd rates do not include FS, that is an up charge, and she purposely waits until it's too late to tell you that. Disgusting face, awful skin, OK body.
    Just searched Erika.

  6. #5152
    Quote Originally Posted by TanShadow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this tattooed beauty?? Bit of a butter face, it seems, but body is banging. Ill wait to hear on any info, bu https://tryst.link/escort/erika-kt may just TOFTT. I believe she has been out here before. PM if desired.

    https://tryst.link/escort/erika-k
    I recall a negative review that she is a scammer who tells you the price is just for a striptease and anything more was double or something ridiculous.

    I added her on Snapchat and she seemed like a total c*nt.

  7. #5151
    Quote Originally Posted by TanShadow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this tattooed beauty?? Bit of a butter face, it seems, but body is banging. Ill wait to hear on any info, bu https://tryst.link/escort/erika-kt may just TOFTT. I believe she has been out here before. PM if desired.

    https://tryst.link/escort/erika-k
    Way over my budget, just not worth it for me.

  8. #5150

    Erika, tattooed MILF

    Anyone have any intel on this tattooed beauty?? Bit of a butter face, it seems, but body is banging. Ill wait to hear on any info, bu https://tryst.link/escort/erika-kt may just TOFTT. I believe she has been out here before. PM if desired.

    https://tryst.link/escort/erika-k

  9. #5149
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11  [View Original Post]
    Rose is there.
    Yeah she stays until the 15th, then goes down to Ma.

  10. #5148

    Huse Lulu

    Had fun there a couple days ago. She was naked real quick, the massage was not good, but she went directly into rimming. Did everything uncovered, I had to stop her a couple times so I didn't blow my load too fast. Everything was bareback including the fucking in a few positions. I wish I could last longer, deposited my dna on her back and ass. I was there for about 20 minutes. I'd surely return.

  11. #5147

    Huse

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    If ho with Huse. Especially if Rose or Lulu is there. I'm not sure who is there now.
    Rose is there.

  12. #5146
    Quote Originally Posted by Imissnyc  [View Original Post]
    I usually just hit one of the AMPs in the area but I'm thinking about "graduating" to a GFE. In your opinion would I be better off with Huse or Perimeter? I've seen you frequented both and they both sound enjoyable.

    --Not a noob, but also a noob.
    If ho with Huse. Especially if Rose or Lulu is there. I'm not sure who is there now.

  13. #5145

    Huse or Perimeter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Perim rd. Was sent to 13500. Late 40's GFE, very soft actually felt boney during cg, beautiful round C's. Didn't want to stop gave her a good pounding which she loved.
    I usually just hit one of the AMPs in the area but I'm thinking about "graduating" to a GFE. In your opinion would I be better off with Huse or Perimeter? I've seen you frequented both and they both sound enjoyable.

    --Not a noob, but also a noob.

  14. #5144

    Hotel

    Contacted Perim rd. Was sent to 13500. Late 40's GFE, very soft actually felt boney during cg, beautiful round C's. Didn't want to stop gave her a good pounding which she loved.

  15. #5143

    Solid in the past

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapperCake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one? Posts early morning a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/748107796290
    Haven't seen her in 4 or 5 months, but she was always a good BBBJ option for me. She'll do cfs too but I think she prefers to just do qv BBBJ visits.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 344 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape